Sutton Ford Lincoln

Anita Sutton

Damien Brooks, Salesperson, Sutton Ford Lincoln

Damien Brooks

April 27, 2017

"SUTTON FORD sells damaged, repaired and repainted new cars."

- Sandra Horn

I purchased a new car and found out it had been damaged, repaired and repainted prior to my purchase, Sutton Ford didnt tell me this.

Damien Brooks
Randy Mohrbach
Mike Darge
Nate Sutton

January 06, 2017

"Second experience was much better and great deal!!!"

- Suzette J Glynn

After this dealership realized I wanted more on my deal they were willing to have more accessories added. So when I went there a week later they made me a better offer on the extra items. Andre Green and the owner Mr. Sutton went above and beyond to give me a better deal. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Andre Green
Other Employees : Carl

October 24, 2016

"Great car buying experience"

- E Ward

My salesman Daveed Allen was awesome and very helpful through the whole process. Daveed was such a huge help, before I left the dealership he showed me how to use all of the new features in my GMC Terrain and even helped me set my memory seat and set my Bluetooth! I absolutely love the vehicle I purchased.

Daveed Allen