Sutton Ford Lincoln

LaToyta McDonald, Finance, Sutton Ford Lincoln

LaToyta McDonald

Finance

January 06, 2017

"Second experience was much better and great deal!!!"

- Suzette J Glynn

After this dealership realized I wanted more on my deal they were willing to have more accessories added. So when I went there a week later they made me a better offer on the extra items. Andre Green and the owner Mr. Sutton went above and beyond to give me a better deal. I would recommend this place to anyone.

October 24, 2016

"Great car buying experience"

- E Ward

My salesman Daveed Allen was awesome and very helpful through the whole process. Daveed was such a huge help, before I left the dealership he showed me how to use all of the new features in my GMC Terrain and even helped me set my memory seat and set my Bluetooth! I absolutely love the vehicle I purchased.

February 11, 2016

"Blessings "

- Jishell1982

I walked in just to inquire about a trade in not even thinking anything would happen and low and behold I walked out with a brand new car with 0 miles

2015 Lincoln MKX