Suzuki 112

Makes: Service Center|Suzuki

Overall Rating 1

Suzuki 112
Suzuki 112 Info

"This is by far was the scariest car deal ever! Scott..."

This is by far was the scariest car deal ever! Scott sales fella lied about pre certification on a 2012 evo with 3200 miles on it for starters! Than when confronted he threatened to knock me out in the presents of his sales buddies! He started to disrobe in the showroom for dramatic affect, boy was I scared. There are a few good eggs over at 112 frank and mike in service and the girls are all nice! The car was sold with warranty voiding parts that cost me a grand to replace to stock mode. Everyone there has a different stories, none of which is the truth! Than losing my car for six days while "fixing my computer problem" nothing was fixed! All this one month into my ownership, plus Mitsubishi of America is a huge joke!!! For sale goodbye headache and some hard earned loot but I will be heard in small claims court. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this group of fools!!!

Scott, bill, Mario, Joe Lanza

"would recommend no one to use the parts department. I got..."

would recommend no one to use the parts department. I got charges for chris's mistake.. really is that the way to treat a customer.. never again will I order for them again!

chris in parts

"I'm about to purchase my 3rd car from this dealership and..."

I'm about to purchase my 3rd car from this dealership and my last 2 experiences weren't great but my most recent experience is going horribly!! They've made countless mistakes with my paperwork and it's going on the 10th day now that I'm waiting for my trade-in transaction to be complete. First, they wrote down my SS# wrong (that held them back @ least 1 1/2 days to correct). Then, they couldn't get my insurance cards done correctly because I'm trading in a 2008 Suzuki for another 2008 suzuki (different car but it confused them profusly I guess) And now they're telling me that they can't seem to get the bank to release funds to them in a timely manner (which I think is just another excuse to let them catch up from all the mistakes they've been making - A time buyer). I'm in Customer Service myself and I know that mistakes can happen and there are times when you going to have to deliver bad news to your customer. But the Most Important thing you can and should do is at least DELIVER the information. Pick up the phone and let your customer know what's going on. I would'nt be so upset if it wasn't me needing to make the call for status. My Sales rep has never once made a follow up call to me to at least let me know what the hold up is. Needless to say I would not recommend this dealership. Like I said earlier, this is my 3rd car with Suzuki and I've enjoyed every car I've purchased however, this experience is forcing me to consider going to Honda or Toyota next time.

Manny and Rick