Suzuki of Manchester

Suzuki of Manchester
Suzuki of Manchester Info

DaveLibby
3/07/2014

"I purchased a 2012 Suzuki Kizashi from Suzuki of..."

I purchased a 2012 Suzuki Kizashi from Suzuki of Manchester and have been extremely satisfied with my vehicle. Over the last 18 months I have brought my car in for the recommended services. I have to say it has been a pleasure dealing with Ken and the others I have dealt with in the department. Ken is very knowledgeable about the Suzuki product and does not try to sell me things that I do not need. Ken recommends things and allows me to make the decision, no pressure. I would highly recommend Ken and the Suzuki of Manchester service department for all your repair needs.?

ken

dlwaters
2/08/2014

"just picked up my car friday and i love it when these..."

just picked up my car friday and i love it when these guys say they can change your life they mean it. been turned down over and over again else where. but not here was quick and simple. and i was driving mynew used car. when i got there everyone was great made me and my family feel like we were at home and the car clean and ready to go even had it inside so we would not get cold. ive bought more the one car from the GM Ryan and he has never let me down. and his new team is doing the same . ryn your the Man were are so happy with this car.

Ryan Aaron Adam

AKnowles
2/02/2014

"After being involved as a victim in a car accident that..."

After being involved as a victim in a car accident that destroyed my last Mustang, I was still in pain and was under duress to find another vehicle. Where I am a fan of Mustangs, I wanted to get another one...so the hunt began. I am a very leery person when it comes to buying a used vehicle, but I initially felt a good vibe when I purchased my 2002 Mustang GT from this establishment... Now I know the truth! Avoid this place! I set up an appointment to test drive the Mustang GT and did so on Black Friday in 2013. Initially I was very happy with the vehicle, and so I asked the salesman about the warranty and service of the vehicle. I was initially informed that the vehicle had a 3 year warranty, so I informed the salesman that I was interested in the Mustang, but there were 2 issues that I noticed, which needed to be addressed by them immediately: 1. The vehicle had racing seats that needed to be replaced with factory seats, mainly because I am in Massachusetts, and in Massachusetts, the front seat belts are required to have shoulder straps, and the racing seats provided none. 2. The brakes squealed a bit, which sounded to me like worn pads or rotors, so I wanted them to be repaired or replaced. The salesman and manager both assured and promised me that both issues would not be a problem. They even offered to install the factory seats, so I felt confident on my purchase. I made them an offer, and it was accepted. I paid for the vehicle IN FULL right then and there on the spot because I wanted to show the dealership good faith that I wanted this vehicle. That was my first mistake. The salesman made a mistake on the warranty, and instead of 3 years, it was actually a 3 months/3,000 miles. I was informed then that it would still cover the vehicle, but that was not entirely true either as I am now being told by their mechanic that the warranty is a power-train warranty. After driving the vehicle for a short time, the squealing returned. So I had my personal mechanic look at them, because I wanted a second and trusted opinion. I was informed by them that the rotors were going to have to be replaced soon. In fact, they even showed me the state of the rotors. So, I called the dealership and informed them of my situation. I was scheduled an appointment and I drove back to NH to have the brakes fixed. The mechanic over at Suzuki, who seemed nice, informed me that brakes were not covered under my warranty, and even though I had only had possession of the vehicle for a short time, because they took weeks to change the racing seats to factory seats, they still considered my possession of the vehicle at 2 months. They of course, kept the racing seats that they themselves valued at $1,400.00. Although I informed the mechanic that the rotors looked worn, he stated that they were fine and had them cleaned. He also replaced the pads. I then informed him of the other problem with my vehicle: The seat belts barely retracted, so that when someone wore them [which is law in Massachusetts], I would have to physically retract them myself by hand. This was something that I was not informed of or made aware by anyone when I picked up the vehicle, yet I was adamant about when I purchased the vehicle. So now the brakes are supposedly fixed and I am now being told by the mechanic that I have to pay for replacement seat belts which should have been working properly when the seats were changed by the dealership. So I order the seat belts anyway, mainly because I do not like the idea of having to roll up seat belts every time someone rides in my car... Flash forward 4 DAYS LATER and my brakes are squealing once again! This time, louder even than ever! So now I decide to take my car to my mechanic again who informs me that the dealership placed new pads on bad rotors, and because of this, the calipers are now locking up, thus causing friction and discoloration to my rotors, as well as a burning smell to omit from driving that can be smelled inside of the car while I am driving it. Not to mention the fuel consumption it has cost me because the car is now literally playing tug-of-war with the brake system every time I use the accelerator! So now I have had it! I informed my mechanic to please fix the brakes once and for all, because it is clear now that the dealership is going to penny-pinch with a customer who pays for a car IN FULL, and not take responsibility for items that were pointed out before purchase, and promised by them to be fixed before I picked up the car! Needless to say, the brakes [new rotors, calipers, and pads] on all 4 wheels just set me back over $1,200.00... ...and now my mechanic telling me that there is seepage from the rear axle that will have to be addressed!!! I have contacted Ryan at the dealership because I want these issues addressed, and he emailed me to inform me that I would be contacted by him the following day. But it is now 5 days later, and he has made no attempt to contact me. I am now considering legal action...enough is enough!

John Paul, Ryan Roden

JamieKing
11/18/2013

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I was looking at cars online and..."

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I was looking at cars online and saw an ad for 100% credit approval from Suzuki Of Manchester. I clicked on the link and filled out a online credit app figuring i had nothing to lose. I was called right back by Aaron who actually listened to what i wanted, after 5 min on phone we had set a time for me to come in the following day. When i arrived i was blown away by how huge and nice of a Suzuki dealer this is, This place looks like it should be selling Jags. I was greeted by Adam ,who let Aaron know i was their, Aaron explained to me that he was the Web manager and Adam would be helping me with my hunt for a car. Adam sat down and asked me a few but important Q's that helped us find the right car. Thats when I met Ryan the GM, WOW was he not what i expected. he had to be th most down to earth and funny carsalesman i ever met. He took all of the pressure away and the whole group teamed up and found the right car , a Subaru Impreza. I still couldnt bellieve they would beable to get me financed with just my 1k down and shaky at best credit but they did. All together they took 3 hours from the time i walked in to i was driving away in a 08 Impreza for only 279/month at a interest better than my parents lol . Thank You Aaron, Adam, Ryan, Cory(finance guy) and all the others behind the scenes that i never met but helped me turn a scary experience into a fun one with a great car and oh yeah a free 3yr 100k mile warranty. Take that dealer who shall remain nameless who told me they couldnt do anything without 5k and a co-signer-not to "FAIR" at all... LOL

Aaron,Adam,Ryan,Cory

Karen03103
4/27/2013

"I was looking for a newer Chevy SUV, like a Equinox. I..."

I was looking for a newer Chevy SUV, like a Equinox. I saw one @ Suzuki Of Manchesters website and called and spoke with Aaron (the internet manager) on the phone. He told me about the car and asked me when I could stop in to test drive it. I wanted trade prices on my 03 Trailblazer over the phone before i would give him a time but Aaron told me he needed to see it in person to tell how much it was worth. I tried my best but he was nice and just told me " You wouldn't buy our car with out seeing it first would you ?" Fair enuff and true i thought. So I set a appointment after work for 730pm. An hour before I was to test drive Aaron called me and told me the Chevy had sold. "WOW" I couldnt believe he actually called me and told me not just wait till i got there and pull the old bait and switch. Aaron told me about some other SUV's they had and asked if I still wanted to come in. I was upset i couldnt get the car i wanted, but cause he was being honest I told him yes. I arrived and was greeted by Cory (mysalesman) and he asked me a few simple questions that helped us see that the Nissan Rogue was my best option. I drove it and loved it. After Cory had Ryan (Sales manager) talk to me about what I wanted to be at monthly and went to work on the banks. Because it was now 830pm I went home hoping they could get me approved. the next day Jason the Finance Director called me and told me I was alset and could come get my Rogue that night. but at $345 amonth . I didnt want to pay more than 300. He told me he would call the banks and get me a better deal... Well at 730 that night he did what i could only call magic. $288 month with a warranty and Gap insurance (1st i heard of it but sounds like a great thing to have). Thank You Suzuki Of Manchester So much I love my Rogue and have had nothing but great experrience with Suzuki. Karen :)

Aaron,Ryan,Cory,Jason

kimdt
3/19/2013

"I found a 2007 Chrysler T&C online at cars.com , I..."

I found a 2007 Chrysler T&C online at cars.com , I was called back by Aaron ( internet manager) within 5 min and he told me all about the car and the extra things Suzuki Of Manchester includes with every purchase. 1st they give all cars new or used a 1 year wheel and tire road hazard. 2nd a 3yr/100k mile total powertrain warranty. I was surprised they would offer all this on used cars, it showed me they really take care of the cars and customers. Aaron set up a time for me to come in and test drive the T&C. when i got there he introduced me to Bill my sales man. Bill talked to me about why i need a newer car and what my old car had that i like and didnt like, i thouhgt this was refreshing from the pushy ' you wanna buy this car today ' type of carsales ive dealt with before. We went on a test drive and Bill asked if we wanted to stop by my wifes work and show her the car(wow that was a surpise) i thought id get the you cant buy a car without her approval push. After her seeing it and loving it we went back to the dealer and met Ryan the Sales Manager. he seemed to know almost everyone I knew and made me feel like i was doing business with a friend. 2 hours total and i was driving out of there with the van and left my wifes old camry as my trade. all around great sales and service. Derek in service showed me a few things before i took it home and I felt comfrtable about the van and my purchase. Id recommend then to all my friends and family, thanks Vinny T

Aaron Bill Ryan Derek

kizashi12
12/04/2012

"I knew I wanted to purchase a new Kizashi (great..."

I knew I wanted to purchase a new Kizashi (great vehicle), I shopped around and the staff at Suzuki of Manchester worked with me on the pricing. Everyone was very professional and friendly. They definitely made the buying experience a very positive one. I would highly recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from Suzuki of Manchester. Based on how I was treated when I purchased the vehicle I will definitely be bringing it their for service and know I will have just as good experience.

Dan, Jim, Zoe, Aaron

real1
11/27/2012

"I lost my key was not told you must order from out of the..."

I lost my key was not told you must order from out of the country and pay like 140 dollars for the key and the door opener,whcih he did for "free" but when it came time to prgram imagine it cost the $140 to do 2 seconds of programming to and we were not told about thi sup front. also now with suzuki going out of business you can not even ger out of your vehicle because they have lost so much value!! Suzuki did not even have the courage to tell the customers themselves, I heard it on the news!

KEN

akaoobme
11/25/2012

"I spent almost 2 weeks looking online for a newer car..."

I spent almost 2 weeks looking online for a newer car than my 99 corolla. I went to 3 diff dealers and no luck at any on a car that was in my budget or they could get me financed on. Then I saw a 06 Grand Vitara on craigslist from Suzuki of Manchester. I called & spoke with Arron on the phone and I set up a time to look at the suv( thinking I wouldnt be able to buy it ) When I got there Arron set me up with my salesman Eric and long story short after 3 hours of working with them I finally drove away in my new(used) car. I paid more per month htna i wanted cause of my bad credit, but still felt like Arron,Eric,Zoe and The rest of the names I cant remember tried to help me buy my car not "sell" me a car. And 1 week later Derek the Service guy found & fixed what i thought was gonna be a major problem, which turned out being just a loose heat shield. Over all I'd give them 4 1/2 out of 5 for the whole dealership. Thank You Suzuki Of Manchester. Sincerely, Kim T

Arron, Eric , Zoe

SmokinE
10/26/2012

"In 2011 i bought a new Suzuki Kazashi. I had it a year..."

In 2011 i bought a new Suzuki Kazashi. I had it a year when the gps stopped working. On the screen it said that i had it for a year and i had to update the maps, plus i washed the car and it took a half dollar sized piece of paint off the rear bumper.I took it back to Manchester Suzuki to have them fix the paint and gps. Ken the Service Manager was going to charge us $135.00 to have it painted, he said it looked like we hit something. It was not a scrape. the paint was lifting up all around the edges. He finally said, I will eat the cost of the paint job. He was quite rude through all of this. They still have not fix my gps. He said that "we are not loyal customers". I wouldnt recommend this dealership to anyone! Ernie Canney PS. This has been going on for about 3 months now.

Ken, Service Manager, Manchester Suzuki