Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC

Mitch Callahan, Product Specialist, Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC

Mitch Callahan

Product Specialist

April 19, 2017

"Waiting in service area..."

- Angelacando

I know this is not typical but I was waiting on an oil change and ran into Justin O'Hara, I have never met him prior and just assumed he was another salesman. After chatting for a few minutes he asked if I have ever bought at Sweeney and I informed him no! He asked how come and I explained a not so great experience about 15 years back. Justin brought me into his office as I found out he was a manager and knowing I was just there for an oil change and changed my views on not only the dealership but the people that work there! He talked about how much the community means to Sweeney and how every person matters! He loved talking about the history of Sweeney and even introduced me to some other workers. He never tried to make it about the sale and I can tell it was all about making me believe in the company! Congrats Justin it worked and I will trust you with my next purchase! Thank you for taking time for little old me! Stay true to who you are and and you will make believers out of all of us!

April 14, 2017

"Above and beyond "

- Sarah Marie

I had a great experience. My sales associate went above and beyond to ensure I got everything I needed. I will definitely recommend John and Sweeney to my friends and family!

April 12, 2017

"Class Act "

- Blanch818

I had the best car leasing experience from Bill Baird at Sweeney Buick! He was able to meet all of my families needs and get us into an affordable lease. I will be leaving only from Bill Baird.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Silverado, $28700