Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC

F&I Manager

March 22, 2017

"Debra Depaul "

- Chief2701

Debra Depaul was great read me like a book and got me in the vehicle I wanted. She did so well got a car for my wife that same day she is just so real.

March 19, 2017

"New car"

- Lee0324

Vera was phenomenal, caring and helpful! She did everything to help us get the car we needed for our family! She is the best!!! Mark was amazing and took the time to get us approved. Both are extremely kind and patient with customers!

March 19, 2017

"Very satisfied"

- bigharp806

My wife and I were very satisfied with our experience purchasing our new SUV. It's the first time we have dealt with Sweeney but it certainly won't be the last. Our salesman was Steve Harper Jr and he was very helpful was us choosing our car. We couldn't decide which car to buy and Steve helped so much with our decision. Thank you to everybody involved. And I will be more than happy to recommend Steve to anybody who is looking to buy or lease a car. Thank you keep up the good work.

Used 2013 Ford Mustang, $15600