Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

A2Phil
1/31/2016

"Great experience!"

I discovered Szott through the Costco Auto Program. Despite it being some distance from my home, I am so thrilled to have found this gem of a dealership. Not only were they able to get me a great price, but they have wonderful customer service. I want to give a huge shout out to Dave Radcliffe. I have never worked with a more knowledgeable, open, honest and understanding salesman. I truly felt Dave had my best interest at heart. I can’t recommend Szott and more specifically Dave Radcliffe highly enough.

jess321
1/29/2016

"Purchased a 2016 Toyota Prius 3"

I called the dealership thinking I wanted a 2 Eco because I wasn't sure how all the different models were different. All I really knew was that I wanted a Prius. Ray was very knowledgeable about the cars (which I can say other dealers I contacted were not). He was very helpful in figuring out which model I wanted and didn't push me to go for a more expensive model with more bells and whistles. He worked hard to give me a really good price and make my car buying experience a fun one. When I went to pick up my car he spent a long time going over all the features with me and made sure I understood everything. He didn't rush me even though it was nearing closing time. And he told me to call if I had any more questions. Him and the financial manager we worked with were both really nice. I would highly recommend this dealer.

rhonda123
1/26/2016

"Purchased Highlander 2016"

I purchased a 2016 Highlander and had a wonderful experience from my salesman, Ray Sadler. He was knowledgeable, polite, efficient and gave me the best experience in buying a new car that I have ever had. A true class act!

Doctor buying New Car
1/26/2016

"Friendly, Honest and Family Oriented Dealership"

I bought 2016 Toyota Camry from this dealership under Costco Program. Mr. Dave Radcliffe helped us all through the selection, special ordering and pricing the vehicle etc. Dave is certainly nice to work with. He is honest and a family oriented person. The whole dealership is friendly and helped us in my Trade-In 2000 Honda also. I got the new car for a good price with lots of discounts. I certainly recommend this dealer for purchase of new/used car without any hassle and without any pressure from the dealership. Thank Szott M-59 Dealship and Dave for our wonderful car buying experience. Krishnamoorthy Sankaran Ph.D. Environmental Scientist. Sakunthala Sankaran

HS
1/18/2016

"Timely and honest service, professional and pleasant staff"

I am truly impressed with the timely and honest service at Szott M-59 Toyota Scion from the new / pre-owned vehicle purchase to vehicle service throughout its life cycle. Service Manager Brian Michelin and his entire team is amazing and awesome to provide honest and timely diagnosis / repair in the best, cost-effective manner with their pleasant and professional approach. I highly recommend Szott M-59 Toyota Scion to any potential Toyota buyers as overall experience is to-notch and their service matches the Lexus dealership service at a much lower price. God bless this dealership and my sincere thanks to Brian M and entire staff !

jcm1234
1/11/2016

"Excellant service"

I am very pleased to share my appreciation to DAVID DEZA, who helped me so much with the choice of the right car, with all documents and whatever I asked for and explained the features that were built in my car -Toyota Camry LE 2016. He did it with such ease and much support! Thank you, David Jay Motwani

madina15
1/11/2016

"Amazing staff"

I had a very good experience at this dealership. I got very fast response and an amazing experience with David Deza. Very good customer service and prompt response. I had stressful situation which led me to buy a new car and David made this experience easy and hassle free. He was easy to work with. I would definitely recommend David to all my family and friends.

HNO3
1/10/2016

"Transparent and honest"

It was definitely time for a new car, but I put this off as long as possible to avoid dealing with the typical dealership staff. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped in to Szott Toyota. What I liked the most about this place is that they are honest and transparent. Their "internet price" really was the price they would sell the car for, and this price was very competitive. They actually have the cars they list on their website for sale, and don't play the "we just sold it" trick. Everything in the sale price is crystal clear. There was no funny business in the finance office. The price, taxes, registration, payments, etc were all exactly what we had agreed on and documented clearly. On delivery, the car was spotless. All features were demonstrated, phone was paired, etc. Overall, this was the best care buying experience I have had in 20+ years.

rgeorge314
1/05/2016

"BEST PLACE EVER!!!"

EVERYONE AT SZOTT M-59 TOYOTA WERE AMAZING!! BEST EXPERIENCE I HAD AT A DEALERSHIP EVER!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR GREAT DEALS AND A PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE!! MAKE SURE YOU GO SEE DAVE DEZA!!!! HE WILL GET YOU THE BEST DEALS POSSIBLE! -LOUIE

tonifowler
1/04/2016

"Very Good Experience"

Sales and service was a very good experience for me and my husband. Our sales person, David Deza was very accommodating. He worked very hard to please. We enjoyed our new car purchase with Dave as our sales person.

Reviews of Ray Sadler