Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

PamD
6/29/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Everyone was very helpful! I found the perfect car for my son. They made the process of buying a car easy. I highly recommend them!

Tre Jones

TeraN
6/15/2016

"Welcoming experience"

Everyone at Szott was helpful and ready to see that our needs were met. They readily answered all questions and made sure that we were fully satisfied and aware of all the features of our new car. Ray Sadler, who had to take over for the original salesperson, was gracious and deserves a commendation for completing the sale and making sure that we were fully satisfied. Thank You! We have previously purchased vehicles from Szott and had excellent experiences.

Ray Sadler
I am very bad at remembering names. The woman manager who helped us also derserves a commendation. Thank You for all your assistance and time.

alysonlb
6/13/2016

"Very friendly AWESOME dealership!"

I came to this dealership with a Toyota make and model in mind and Mr. Sadler helped me get the best deals on my new Corolla. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable and made my first time purchase of a vehicle a good one. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to anybody considering a Toyota purchase!

rr
6/06/2016

"rav4 purchase"

From the first introduction to the signing of paperwork, the experience was professional, thorough, informational, and helpful with the feeling of being a welcome guest.

Ilene Adler

fullcourt
5/31/2016

"Business Failures"

Sent a email "No Response" Called the dealership "No Answer" Visited the dealership "No Greeting" saw "Empty Desk" and a "bare showroom" no vehicles to even look at. A older lady looked at me then looked away. It was time to leave and bought from a dealership in Troy. All I saw was business failures.

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 13, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that we were unable to have a salesperson available to work with you. We will be increasing our staffing levels based on your comments.

Nice car buying experience
5/22/2016

"Pleased with the experience"

We knew exactly what we wanted when we first met with Ray. He did a great job of explaining our questions/concerns and kept us informed throughout the process. He also thoroughly explained all of the options when we took delivery.

mehboob fatteh
5/14/2016

"Very professional approach with high quality service."

Excellent service provided by Mr. Ray Sadler. Very impressed by him and rest of the dealership staff. They have an all star staff with MVP in Ray Sadler. Happy to be associated with this dealership.Thank Ray. You are truly exceptional,professional and very knowledgeable.

johnw
5/08/2016

"Ray is helping Toyota go to new Places "

Ray Sadler is an outstanding sales consultant! His product knowledge, customer relationship management and customer focus truly differentiate him in the automotive retail world and exemplify the Szott Toyota experience. Ray is the primary reason we chose Szott Toyota for our second Toyota in two years. We are the proud owners of a 2015 TRD Pro 4Runner and a 2016 RAV4 Hybrid. Ray is one of the reasons Toyota is Going Places -- to the top in customer satisfaction, quality, reliability and performance. John Waraniak

Tim Maxwell
Ray Sadler, Tim Maxwell

Scott
5/01/2016

"One of the best car buying experiences we have had!"

We came to Szott Toyota looking for a new Camry Hybrid. We were shown the inventory and easily chose our new car. We worked with Ray Sadler and without question, Ray was the best salesman we had ever encountered. Not only was he extremely knowlegeable about the Camry and especially the hybrid system, but he was also very professional and courteous. We will definitely encourage our friends to go to see Ray and work with the excellent Szott team. Thank you for the great experience and for the awesome Camry. Scott and Carol Bogner

Rosa04-28-16
4/29/2016

"Thank you Andy Tavarez "

Thank you Andy for your patience. It was my first experience of leasing a car and it was so good. I got a good deal and I think I'm going to continue with Toyota.

Andy Tavarez