Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

Jeff
3/23/2015

"Ray was a pleasure and a real professional, highly recommend"

We were first contacted by Ray Sadler after an internet inquiry we made on a Toyota Highlander. He responded very promptly and was very professional. He also followed up very promptly as the discussions and negotiation continued. We signed the documents today at the dealership and met Ray for the first time along with Tim Maxwell, manager. The whole process and people were much better than another dealership where the people were nice but the follow up was lacking and process took much longer. We would definitely recommend Ray and the dealership and intend to use them again. Jeff and Karen Angell

a1robins
3/19/2015

"Ask For Eugene Ilin "

Very BIG THANK YOU to Eugene Ilin with Scott Toyota. I am now on my 3rd car and I could not be any more pleased. I myself, am also in the client service industry and Eugene is the most high level representative I have dealt with. He makes the car buying/leasing process such a breeze. I did not even have to pick up the phone once for insurance, registration etc..this was all handled by him. Ease of process is AMAZING. Being able to express to Eugene exactly what I wanted and for him to be able to deliver repeatedly always exceeds my expectations. Thank you again for everything, I know I will see you in a couple years when it comes to buying/leasing #4.

DisneyKid
3/13/2015

"Impressed by this Dealership"

Eugene has helped me with 2 lease vehicles in the last couple of years. He is always patient, friendly and has making leasing a car very easy. I have been very please with both the Salesman and Customer Service when I bring my car in for oil changes.

LilCG
3/08/2015

"Ask for Rich!!"

From the moment he greeted me, Rich was great to work with! He was very welcoming, honest & seemed passionate about my needs & making me feel comfortable & confident in my buying decision. I highly Recommend Rich & Szott Toyota to anyone in the market for a used car.

DC
3/05/2015

"Ray to the rescue!"

We started with a wide gap between their asking price and the amount we had to offer, so we thought there was very little chance we would end up with that vehicle. But Ray Sadler never gave up! He kept going back to his manager and calling us with a new offer. It took a while, but his perseverance paid off. We upped our offer a little bit and finally made a deal. We got a 2015 Highlander Limited with the Driver Technology Package and Remote Start for more than $4,700 under MSRP. They were able to match my banking institution's loan rate of 1.89% for 36 months. We saved enough to purchase an extended warranty and complete maintenance coverage for the next five years.

hsiehale
2/28/2015

"Found exactly what I wanted."

Went into the dealership with a very specific (somewhat rare) order for a Scion FR-S. When the vehicle was ready to ship from the factory in Japan, Ray Sadler found out that the factory had made a mistake on the specifications. We went to work finding an alternative car. Within a week we had found exactly what I wanted on a dealer lot in Columbus, Ohio. Ray made the trade for the car very quickly and I was picking up exactly what I wanted a few days later. Very pleased with my experience.

jgryden
2/27/2015

"Very happy with how everything went, friendly."

Excellent service, good experience. Haven't bought a new car in 8 years, wasn't looking forward to shopping around. Ray was on top of things and had the answers for us. Very pleased. Love my new Highlander.

Brandon Dapoor, Ernesto R. Garcia jr.

Daniel T
2/21/2015

"Did what they promised to do."

I purchased a 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and before I decided to do so, I test drove it and found that 4Lo was not working. Told Ray Sadler since the vehicle had 6k mi and 6 months of Powertrain Warranty that if it wasn´t working I would not buy it. It is a normal failure mode of the 4Lo if the driver doesn´t follow Toyota´s recommendation found in the Owner´s manual. So they fixed it. Brought it home to find a dead battery and a no start vehicle. I removed battery and replaced it by my means. Told that to Ray and his Customer Service rep offered to pay full refund for the battery expense due to the battery being dead when I received the vehicle. That is why give 4/5 on Quality of Work. I guess no dealership spends so much time reviewing the used vehicles they offer, but at least they covered what they promised they would, that´s why I rate 5/5 Overall Experience. Ray kept communication going and followed up almost every day. Kept communication after selling the vehicle, so that is gold! Have had other dealers that as soon as they sell, they won´t receive your calls or read your messages.

louisbrooks01
2/20/2015

"Worth the time spent there."

I can’t say enough good things about our salesman Dave Radcliffe. He literally spent hours with me and my wife, several days in a row, in an effort to help us be certain we were making the right choice between the three different vehicles we were interested in. And Dave gladly did this on the days we had below zero wind child readings, pulling up vehicle after vehicle for us to test drive. His patience and knowledge combined with his warmth and understanding of our needs, made our entire experience enjoyable and rewarding. Dave Radcliffe is a salesman that has earned our trust and respect.

snguyen
2/16/2015

"Excellent Services"

They showed intense efforts and kept me notified on my status! At first things didn't look like I was going to get the car that I wanted, but they never gave up and kept trying! I was very pleased with my experience and extremely happy with my purchase!

Reviews of Ray Sadler