Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Body Shop

October 26, 2016

"was easy to buy"

- Go Pack Go

Was easy to buy but the service after the fact was below par. Do not return messages after the sale is now complete. Disappointing Don't they rely on referrals or repeat business.

September 19, 2016

"Great Customer Service"

- PBerg

I first contacted the Szott dealership in Holly and spoke with Bob in the body shop area about a scratch on my vehicle. Bob was very helpful in giving me contact numbers and names for your dealership. Which is how I ended up at your dealership on Tuesday, September 13, 2016. First the cashier (sorry I don't know her name) was very nice and courteous. Scott Minton, manager and Doug Hunter, Painter Tech, both came out to look at my car. they decided that it could easily be buffed out. 5 minutes later Scott came back and said my car was done and that there will be no charge. No charge you never get that anymore. Scott made my day!! I Love my Szott family!

August 25, 2016

"Service Department "

- Louay Kinaya

We went in to get our air condition fixed and when we got back home it wasn't working so we went back in and Brian Michelin took very good care of us and made us feel confident in the service. Thank you Szott Toyota

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $27655