Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

Beela
8/04/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We really enjoyed purchasing ours Toyota Tacoma from Szott Toyota. Ray Sadler gave us excellent service in every way possible. He found us the vehicle we wanted and made our purchase as seamless as possible. When we had to call Ray to transfer the insurance, or really for any questions, he answered the phone every time. It felt that no matter what, he always put our needs first. And Ray did this all in a friendly and efficient manner. After Ray explained all the details for the new Tacoma, he even took the time to explain the additional features of our recently purchased Toyota Prius. We couldn't have asked for a better salesperson than Ray. We would highly recommend Szott Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The enitre experience was very pleasant.

The Manager was very nice, but we don't remember his name.

christaleern
8/01/2015

"excellent customer service"

The customer service at Szott was amazing. Very friendly and helpful, but NOT overbearing. Ray was my salesman and he made me feel totally comfortable. He actually sat inside the car and explained all of the features showed me how everything worked. This was not my first new car, but was the first time someone took the time to do that. It was very appreciated! I can't remember the finance guys name, but he was great to work with too. He got me a terrific deal, and really was prepared for me to take my car home. GREAT, PERSONAL, AND ACCOMODATING SERVICE!!

4Runnergirl
7/30/2015

"Great experience"

I haven't purchase a car in 10 years so I was not looking forward to it. However, Ray and James made the process simple and painless. I have always been a fan of this dealership for service but now I am happy to recommend them for new car sales as well.

Bolndmama35
7/29/2015

"Awesome"

Was a great experience we have bought 6 cars from Szott we keep coming back they have a great staff friendly, helpful and has alot of knowledge about their products and services.

Bill167
7/27/2015

"Wow! What a welcome place to shop."

From my first meeting with my salesperson, Stewart Lieberman, I felt like this place was going to be good choice. James Curtis bent over backward to help me with my radio and offered future assistance, and Tim Maxwell went the extra yard ( more like MILES) to find a vehicle for me when there wasn't one nearby. After meeting the people in service, parts, and the body shop, I feel like I will get the attention everyone would hope for when making possibly the second biggest purchase after the house.

BIGJACK1959
7/21/2015

"Beware of the sales manager's pressure tactics."

Pressure using tactics you would see in a circus. First of all our salesperson Stewart was scared to death to even approach the desk of the Sales manager James Curtis. We heard him laughing and saying how bad he was. Stewart was lost for words and kept running back and forth. Then it happen James Curtis came over to talk to us and wow, we knew this was not the place to buy a new Camry. We have never felt so much pressure to buy, would not give us figures because he is here to make money not give it away, and would rather see us buy from a dealer willing to do just that.

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion responded to this review

August 03, 2015

I am sorry that you felt pressure to buy. Our goal is to create a fun atmosphere to buy a vehicle in. We did not deliver on that goal with you. Let me know which Camry in our inventory that you are interested in, and I would be happy to get you the pricing information that you requested. Todd Szott, Owner

Jonfer Cabillo
7/20/2015

"My Agent Ray Sadler"

Ray Sadler from Szott Toyota was by far the BEST Toyota Salesperson I came across the last 18 years that I dealt with Toyota Dealership. Mr Sadler was very accommodating and never misled me on how I'm going to acquire such a limited vehicle that I desire. He was very patient and updates me on a timely fashion with honesty always in mind. I can speak highly of Mr Sadler because He truly deserves every adjective I utilized to describe him and will recommend him to friends and family who will be purchasing a vehicle.

DennisKaren5
7/08/2015

"Found the Prius we were looking for..."

This was our second car purchase from Szott Toyota. After looking around at other dealerships for a Prius we seemed to keep coming back to Szott where we bought a certified ‘08 Highlander two years ago. We really liked dealing with Dave Radcliffe as he was very knowledgeable, responsive, and answered all of our questions. A few days before the Fourth of July, Dave called to let us know about the special discount running on the Prius vehicles - 1K incentive, no dollars down, 0% financing. We test drove the car and decided that was the one for us. We ended up buying a winter gray ‘15 Prius 4 and love it. Thanks again Dave for your help, and the rest of the Szott staff.

joycemt
6/30/2015

"A pleasure to buy from"

The Szott team worked seamlessly to get me the model I wanted, at the price I wanted, all done in one visit so I could drive away in my beautiful 2015 Camry Hybrid XLE. Ray Sadler, our salesman, went more than "the extra mile" to see that our purchase was perfect for us. He's also an engaging man to converse with. Tim Maxwell made the financing and contract signing easy to understand and execute. Even ringing the gong as we left put a smile on my and my husband's faces. Do your homework (Szott is a TrueCar Certified Dealer), ask for Ray Sadler, and you will have a pleasant car-buying experience.

6speeddelight
6/26/2015

"Excellent Service, Extremely helpful. "

I had Ray Sadler as our salesman, and he really goes the extra mile. Tim Maxwell, sales manager was very patient while finalizing all the details of the sale, and in going over all the different package options. The entire team up here at Szott is very wonderful to do business with. Everyone up at Szott , from management, sales, and service down to the porters, were very knowledgeable, friendly and fast. I've only ever purchased one other new car, and the experience at Szott from start to finish took less than a 1/3rd the time the other car did (not a toyota and from different dealer all together). Keep up the great work guys, and thanks for hunting down the "needle in a hay stack" I was looking for.

Reviews of Ray Sadler