Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

"Our first Toyota."

We came to Szott Toyota and had an appointment to talk to Sales Consultant Ray Sadler. From his initial greeting to closing the sale he was truly exceptional in every respect. His no pressure approach along with his extensive knowledge of the Toyota products made us comfortable about our first purchase of a Toyota - a 2014.5 Camry. Along with Ray Sadler, the entire staff at Szott Toyota was a delight to do business with and we would highly recommend them.

"Like my Scion xB"

This is the first time I bought a Scion and I was happy with the experience. I like the low 'Pure Price' concept and feel the Scion with all the standard options represents a real good value. My salesman, Eugene, was very easy to work with and answered all my questions.

"Truly Exceptional"

Great buying experience! I came to Szott M59 Toyota to look at cars and left as a happy new car owner. By answering all questions and concerns that I had about buying a Camry, Ray Sadler and the staff at Szott M59 Toyota made my buying experience truly exceptional. Jaime

""Outstanding""

Ray Sadler went above and beyond in assisting us in the purchase of our new Toyota Yaris. His knowledge and professionalism were top notch and his patience and understanding extraordinary. With his help, we were able to decide on the appropriate model of car for our needs, and once that decision was made, the purchasing process was very efficient and gratifying. We highly recommend this dealership, and Ray in particular, and look forward to a continued relationship in the years to come. Thank you all so much for your hard work and gracious approach to the purchase of our new vehicle. Dave and Deb Gurney

"Thank you so much. "

Getting ready to give up on my navigation on my 2012 camry. Mr. Maxwell spent 30 mins with me going over the entire car even though I bought it used in Florida. Customer for life.

"Exceptional "

Our experience with Szott Toyota was exceptional in every respect. Ray Sadler went the extra mile and made us feel very comfortable buying a Toyota Camray LE. He understands his Toyotas and answered every question we had. We can't say enough about the positive experience we had and would recommend this dealership and Ray to our friends. Once again, thank you very much. Missy Selfon and John Weber

"Amazing!!"

My second time purchasing a car from this dealership! Absolutely amazing all around! Fast, professional, and super nice! Suzanne is fantastic and got me into a brand new 2015 RAV4! Highly recommend as I will most definitely be back :)

"A Remarkable Purchase Experience"

I enjoyed working with SZOTT and their staff. Andy and Leuan are amazing. They work very hard to ensure I am pleased and exceptionally satisfied with the vehicle and the price. They are honesty and very professional. The experience was no pressure, and they went above and beyond to make me a very happy customer. I look forward to referring others who are interested in acquiring a vehicle. I could have not imagined a better purchase or car buying experience than Szott!

"First Time at Szott"

This was our first time purchasing a new Toyota from Szott Toyota. We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff, esp our sales person, Ray Sadler. Everyone was willing to work with us to make our buying experience a good one, and they succeeded!

"Truly Exceptional"

This is my first purchasing a car in the U.S. My salesperson's name Ray Sadler. He is a great person. I recommend Ray and this place.

Reviews of Ray Sadler