Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

joycemt
6/30/2015

"A pleasure to buy from"

The Szott team worked seamlessly to get me the model I wanted, at the price I wanted, all done in one visit so I could drive away in my beautiful 2015 Camry Hybrid XLE. Ray Sadler, our salesman, went more than "the extra mile" to see that our purchase was perfect for us. He's also an engaging man to converse with. Tim Maxwell made the financing and contract signing easy to understand and execute. Even ringing the gong as we left put a smile on my and my husband's faces. Do your homework (Szott is a TrueCar Certified Dealer), ask for Ray Sadler, and you will have a pleasant car-buying experience.

6speeddelight
6/26/2015

"Excellent Service, Extremely helpful. "

I had Ray Sadler as our salesman, and he really goes the extra mile. Tim Maxwell, sales manager was very patient while finalizing all the details of the sale, and in going over all the different package options. The entire team up here at Szott is very wonderful to do business with. Everyone up at Szott , from management, sales, and service down to the porters, were very knowledgeable, friendly and fast. I've only ever purchased one other new car, and the experience at Szott from start to finish took less than a 1/3rd the time the other car did (not a toyota and from different dealer all together). Keep up the great work guys, and thanks for hunting down the "needle in a hay stack" I was looking for.

wampj
6/24/2015

"Always a pleasure to deal with!"

We have bought several used cars from you over the last few years, and have most of our routine maintenance done here, even though I tend to be a DIYer - great job!!

Fighteroftheniteman
6/20/2015

"Excellent"

I had ray as our salesman he was absolutely awesome. Very patient n helpful.we had two small childern with us. I would defiantly direct anyone buying ur way. Thank u very much

Geeked Sienna Owner
6/18/2015

"Your search ends here!"

After traveling to numerous dealerships, including Toledo, OH, we were referred to Szott M-59 Toyota by the Costco Auto Program. Not only did we receive top rate assistance from Ray Sadler, but we also succeeded in getting the best deal on a new 2015 Toyota Sienna. We had not purchased a new vehicle in 19 years and Ray quickly brought us up to speed on all of the newest technology. We will definitely recommend Ray and Szott Toyota to anyone else that is in the market for a new vehicle!

Acho
6/14/2015

"Great experience. Excellent salesman very Professional"

Ray was GREAT he was patient and very knowledgeable, he is a very professional salesman. I have bought or leased 4 cars from these dealership. This time I bought a 2015 Prius. This dealership service is also great I would not take my cars anywhere else for service. Ray is one of their best professionals. Thank you.

Satisfied
6/12/2015

"Excellent service and product"

Ray Sadler did an outstanding job from beginning to end. I would highly recommend him. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and made the purchase experience very easy.

TRSMITH
6/04/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Excellent car buying experience at Szotts Toyota. My salesman Ray was every professional and took a lot of time teaching me all about the technology package that came with the car. Very happy customer.

satisfied customer
5/26/2015

"Ray Sadler has my future business!"

Ray Sadler went out of his way to meet our needs regarding the new Toyota Corolla we purchased. He listened to what we were looking for, gave us several selections, worked around our schedule, and took plenty of time to go over all the features on our new car. He also has been extremely receptive and helpful when I've had questions, and even helped me to re-sync my new phone to my vehicle 5 months after we purchased it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. In fact, if he's still there when we buy our next Toyota, we'll be a repeat customer for him. Thanks, Ray!

Mary
5/19/2015

"Honda vs Toyota"

Eugene made it so easy to decide between a Honda or a Toyota. I have been a Honda buyer for about 35 years and never gave Toyota a chance. Eugene was very personable and the purchase of our Camery was the right decision thanks to Eugene.

Reviews of Ray Sadler