Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

satisfied customer
5/26/2015

"Ray Sadler has my future business!"

Ray Sadler went out of his way to meet our needs regarding the new Toyota Corolla we purchased. He listened to what we were looking for, gave us several selections, worked around our schedule, and took plenty of time to go over all the features on our new car. He also has been extremely receptive and helpful when I've had questions, and even helped me to re-sync my new phone to my vehicle 5 months after we purchased it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle. In fact, if he's still there when we buy our next Toyota, we'll be a repeat customer for him. Thanks, Ray!

Mary
5/19/2015

"Honda vs Toyota"

Eugene made it so easy to decide between a Honda or a Toyota. I have been a Honda buyer for about 35 years and never gave Toyota a chance. Eugene was very personable and the purchase of our Camery was the right decision thanks to Eugene.

kingedwardxIII
5/16/2015

"A really happy new to the country customer"

Ray Sadler is the best car salesman I ever met, He gave a warm welcome, good advice and he is very friendly, Im new to the country so for me is really difficult to get credit, so Toyota M-59 help me and gave me credit with a good rate and very fast! Im really impressed how smooth everything was. I really want thank Ray and Toyota M-59

moebigslee
5/02/2015

"honest and straight forward car buying experiance"

I recent bought a 2015 Tacoma from szott m-59 Toyota and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Ray Sadler was my salesman and I would recommend that anyone interested in a Toyota in the Detroit area looks him up. He is a very honest, straight forward, and nice guy to deal with.

Lee
4/16/2015

"Good service"

First time leasing a car at this dealership, Ray answered all my questions and explained everything about the car. I will definitely come back to him. Overall he did a great job.

Marcie123
4/16/2015

""Ray Sadler wonderful exception to the car salesman cliche.""

Ray answered all of my questions honestly and made the five-hour process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I LOVE my new Camry. I'll be sending any friends looking for a new car to Szott M-59, and telling them to ask for Ray!

Ernesto Garcia

Steve
4/10/2015

"Dave Radcliffe was a great salesman to work with"

I had the challenge of totaling my Prius V that Dav had sold me 9 months ago. I went back to Dave because of the great service he had given me previously. He was compassionate about what happened to the Prius and helped make sure that the collision department at Szott took care of my car. When it became obvious that my car was totaled, Dave helped us determine what we could do to replace the car, he assisted with the activation of the GAP insurance too. Dave was great in getting us a new Toyota and I would recommend him as an asset in getting a new car.

Jeff
3/23/2015

"Ray was a pleasure and a real professional, highly recommend"

We were first contacted by Ray Sadler after an internet inquiry we made on a Toyota Highlander. He responded very promptly and was very professional. He also followed up very promptly as the discussions and negotiation continued. We signed the documents today at the dealership and met Ray for the first time along with Tim Maxwell, manager. The whole process and people were much better than another dealership where the people were nice but the follow up was lacking and process took much longer. We would definitely recommend Ray and the dealership and intend to use them again. Jeff and Karen Angell

a1robins
3/19/2015

"Ask For Eugene Ilin "

Very BIG THANK YOU to Eugene Ilin with Scott Toyota. I am now on my 3rd car and I could not be any more pleased. I myself, am also in the client service industry and Eugene is the most high level representative I have dealt with. He makes the car buying/leasing process such a breeze. I did not even have to pick up the phone once for insurance, registration etc..this was all handled by him. Ease of process is AMAZING. Being able to express to Eugene exactly what I wanted and for him to be able to deliver repeatedly always exceeds my expectations. Thank you again for everything, I know I will see you in a couple years when it comes to buying/leasing #4.

DisneyKid
3/13/2015

"Impressed by this Dealership"

Eugene has helped me with 2 lease vehicles in the last couple of years. He is always patient, friendly and has making leasing a car very easy. I have been very please with both the Salesman and Customer Service when I bring my car in for oil changes.

Reviews of Ray Sadler