Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

Nice car buying experience
5/22/2016

"Pleased with the experience"

We knew exactly what we wanted when we first met with Ray. He did a great job of explaining our questions/concerns and kept us informed throughout the process. He also thoroughly explained all of the options when we took delivery.

mehboob fatteh
5/14/2016

"Very professional approach with high quality service."

Excellent service provided by Mr. Ray Sadler. Very impressed by him and rest of the dealership staff. They have an all star staff with MVP in Ray Sadler. Happy to be associated with this dealership.Thank Ray. You are truly exceptional,professional and very knowledgeable.

johnw
5/08/2016

"Ray is helping Toyota go to new Places "

Ray Sadler is an outstanding sales consultant! His product knowledge, customer relationship management and customer focus truly differentiate him in the automotive retail world and exemplify the Szott Toyota experience. Ray is the primary reason we chose Szott Toyota for our second Toyota in two years. We are the proud owners of a 2015 TRD Pro 4Runner and a 2016 RAV4 Hybrid. Ray is one of the reasons Toyota is Going Places -- to the top in customer satisfaction, quality, reliability and performance. John Waraniak

Ray Sadler, Tim Maxwell

Scott
5/01/2016

"One of the best car buying experiences we have had!"

We came to Szott Toyota looking for a new Camry Hybrid. We were shown the inventory and easily chose our new car. We worked with Ray Sadler and without question, Ray was the best salesman we had ever encountered. Not only was he extremely knowlegeable about the Camry and especially the hybrid system, but he was also very professional and courteous. We will definitely encourage our friends to go to see Ray and work with the excellent Szott team. Thank you for the great experience and for the awesome Camry. Scott and Carol Bogner

Rosa04-28-16
4/29/2016

"Thank you Andy Tavarez "

Thank you Andy for your patience. It was my first experience of leasing a car and it was so good. I got a good deal and I think I'm going to continue with Toyota.

Lisa
4/28/2016

"Went out of their way!"

I came back to Szott Toyota where I previously leased my 2013 Avalon. Ray Sadler went out of his way to find the perfect Avalon for me. I was torn between the black one and the Blizzard White Pearl. He was patient with me considering it took me weeks to decide. I finally drove my new Avalon home this evening! Thank you Ray and the rest of the Szott team for making me a satisfied customer!

Jen Cook
4/25/2016

"My 2nd Toyota Sienna"

I loved my first Sienna so much I decided to buy another. Ray Sadler at Szott's was excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Toyota. We test drove several vehicles, and decided on a second Sienna, which is AMAZING. I appreciated Ray's honesty, efficiency, and reliability, as we were on a timeline and required assistance with financing. Thanks, Ray & Szott's, for a great experience and a great van for our family!

Sticklash
4/23/2016

"Toyota Highlander"

Enjoyed working with Ray on my recent purchase. Ray kept me informed throughout the entire process while my Highlander was being built. I really appreciated the time Ray took explaining all the car functions. Very knowledgeable. He even offered his cell number to call if I had any further questions. I would highly recommend Ray to anyone looking for a Toyota.

D & E
4/06/2016

"Simple, Painless Purchase (if you ignore writing the check)"

Our experience buying a 2016 Toyota Camry LE was simple and pleasant. Our sales rep (Ray Sadler) was courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and had a good sense of humor. We went out of our way to buy from this dealership and had a tight time constraint on a significant rebate; both Ray and the dealership made it happen. Would definitely choose Ray and this dealership again!

Car girl
4/06/2016

"Pleasant experience "

Ray Sadler was a perfect fit for my car shopping needs. He also came into the dealership on his day off for the closing and explained all the functions and gadgets of my new Highlander. It's a pleasure working with Ray.

Reviews of Ray Sadler