Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

Woj173
8/26/2015

"Friendly, knowledgeable sales staff."

Before I went to Szott Toyota, I researched other dealerships close to me. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed with those other dealers. I learned about Szott from yelp, and the reviews were boasting about their fun atmosphere and no pressure tactics. I bought a new 2015 Prius C, Dave Radcliffe set up the trade with another dealer, and just after one buisiness day my car was ready to be picked up. Szott Toyota is a laid back, no pressure dealer. I felt I could leave the dealership and not have the salespeople tailing me to my car. I would recommend Szott Toyota to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I plan to do all of my service there, I'm about 50 miles from the dealership. But I think it is worth it.

Mrshoosierbb
8/25/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

Made the agreement Tuesday late afternoon and agreed to complete the deal Wednesday at 12:30 PM. All paperwork was ready and the exchange was excellent. Our Salesperson (Ray Sadler) explain the things on the new Prius that might be new to us. (We were trading in a 2007 Prius.) All additional options were explained to us and we drove away feeling pride in our new 2015 Prius.

Bella
8/14/2015

"Sales department was great"

I recently purchased a 2015 Camry LE. My sales person was Ray Sadler. I was very anxious about going into the dealership because it had been many years since I bought a new car. My experience with Ray was very positive. I did not feel pressured or rushed to make a purchase. Ray also spent time with me going over the vehicle to show me how the features worked on the car. Most importantly, I was very satisfied with the deal we worked out. Ray is very professional and I could tell he really enjoys his job and helping people to find the right vehicle for that person or family. I absolutely would do business with Ray Sadler again.

nicolecarmen99
8/12/2015

"Friendly, patient staff with exceptional knowledge "

This dealership accepts discounts from Costco, which is amazing. Ray Sadler was the salesperson my father and I dealt with, and he made us feel comfortable right from the start. He was very patient, allowing us to ask as many questions as we needed to, and also was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. He made the time to see me, 3 days in a row...... Test Driving, Delivery of the Vehicle and making sure I knew every little detail about how the car works, and even offered to be available for as long as I need him and that was very gracious, and the 3rd day was to set up my remote car starter and answer any specific questions that I had. James Curtis was also extremely friendly, and made the trade in of my previous vehicle a breeze. I knew that all of the employees had this positive attitude and friendliness when Ray announced I had just completed the purchase of my new Toyota RAV 4 Limited vehicle, and everybody looked up and paid attention as I proudly hit the gong as long as I could, and then they all clapped, it made me extra proud to be going home with the fabulous "Barcelona Red" vehicle. I will definitely be coming back to this specific dealership for any services I need in the future and would highly recommend to everyone I know to do the same. Bottom line: Fabulous customer service, which seems harder and rarer to come across these days.

lovemyFJ
8/10/2015

"Great Sales and Service, Made Things Right!"

I was looking for a Sun Fusion FJ Cruiser for a few months and was ready to travel to Florida to take a serious look at one down there. Noticed a new posting online from Szott for an '08 Sun Fusion with 84k miles. Contacted them immediately and Ray Sadler promptly contacted me and gave me the info (with no pressure). I was waiting to sell my Silverado privately but was having a tough time getting what I wanted. Chevy dealer offered me way under what I thought it was worth. Came in and talked to Ray, he got me within $500 of what my bottom line was, so I said if they threw in a roof rack it was a deal. After the deal was finalized, I asked about a loose bumper piece so they checked it out. Bump Shop determined the whole bumper and fender flare needed to be replaced to fix it. Sales Manager (forgot his name) told me they don't sell damaged vehicles, and so they will make it right, with no cost to me. I couldn't be happier with this dealership! Will definitely give them my future business.

Body Shop Manager (female)

clspurrieer
8/06/2015

"Great Vehicle, Great Service!"

From the first call until leaving with my new Sienna, I had nothing short of exceptional service! Everyone I dealt with, from being greeted prior to going in the front door until driving out, was personable, friendly, informative and patient. I needed a 7 or 8 seat vehicle due to family size. They helped me decide which would best meet my needs and they were a tremendous help in working out the financial end of the sale with me. After moving from my last residence, I began using the service dept. from a different dealer, that was closer. I was never overly impressed there so I plan on returning to Szott 59 Toyota for my future maintenance needs. At the end of the sale, I was introduced to just about everyone, including service and repair and parts...

Beela
8/04/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We really enjoyed purchasing ours Toyota Tacoma from Szott Toyota. Ray Sadler gave us excellent service in every way possible. He found us the vehicle we wanted and made our purchase as seamless as possible. When we had to call Ray to transfer the insurance, or really for any questions, he answered the phone every time. It felt that no matter what, he always put our needs first. And Ray did this all in a friendly and efficient manner. After Ray explained all the details for the new Tacoma, he even took the time to explain the additional features of our recently purchased Toyota Prius. We couldn't have asked for a better salesperson than Ray. We would highly recommend Szott Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The enitre experience was very pleasant.

The Manager was very nice, but we don't remember his name.

christaleern
8/01/2015

"excellent customer service"

The customer service at Szott was amazing. Very friendly and helpful, but NOT overbearing. Ray was my salesman and he made me feel totally comfortable. He actually sat inside the car and explained all of the features showed me how everything worked. This was not my first new car, but was the first time someone took the time to do that. It was very appreciated! I can't remember the finance guys name, but he was great to work with too. He got me a terrific deal, and really was prepared for me to take my car home. GREAT, PERSONAL, AND ACCOMODATING SERVICE!!

4Runnergirl
7/30/2015

"Great experience"

I haven't purchase a car in 10 years so I was not looking forward to it. However, Ray and James made the process simple and painless. I have always been a fan of this dealership for service but now I am happy to recommend them for new car sales as well.

Bolndmama35
7/29/2015

"Awesome"

Was a great experience we have bought 6 cars from Szott we keep coming back they have a great staff friendly, helpful and has alot of knowledge about their products and services.

Reviews of Ray Sadler