Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

Azayas
1/28/2015

"Excellence"

They say "what really matters is what you do with what you have:, Suzanne did exactly that for me, I didn't have much to work with and the little I did have she put me in the my 2008 Honda Accord. Suzann didt try to sell me on anything different or turn my attention to something different then what I ask to get approved for. Suzanne tookk my info and in a matter of 30 minutes she came back with an approval. Suzanne was very polite and talk me thruogh the entire process, she made it very easy and fun. Suzanne answereed all my questions and delivered my vehicle in 5 days. Awesome!! I just would like to thank Suzanne and the staff at Szott for the great teamwork. Thank you AJZ.

j1st48
1/27/2015

"Another great experience!"

My most recent experience was another great one. I've been coming here for purchases and service work for quite some time, and have had nothing but positive experiences. I recently traded in my 2004 4Runner for a 2014 4Runner, and Suzanne and Andy were a pleasure to work with. They made sure everything was set and I was completely satisfied. Great job everyone!

Gail
1/18/2015

"Great sales service"

My salesman made the whole process very easy and accommodated my schedule well. They were a pleasure to work with and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Ritesh_bob
1/15/2015

"Once again Great service from Ray Sadler"

Once again, I got an exceptionally good service from Ray Sadler, who helped me get the best certified used Toyota Prius with a very good price. I am a returning customer to Szott dealership. I bought a 2015 Sienna last Sept which was also an equally great experience. I bought this 2010 Toyota Prius, a certified used car, especially recommended by Ray as I came out of my 2003 Camry which totaled on an accident. He rather advised me to buy a smaller and fuel efficient car as I already have a bigger one - Sienna. This will help save me gas expenses as compared to a Camry. I like that ideal and took it.

Laura
1/12/2015

"Happy to buy"

After my last experience, I had no desire to deal with car salesmen again. My husband found this dealership and they have fixed things for me. Easy to deal with. Really want the business and back that up with their actions, without, ironically, being pushy at all. If all car dealerships were like this one, people would love to buy cars.

rachelsheridan12
1/05/2015

"I didn't think it was going to be so easy."

I recently totaled my Chevy cobalt and was looking for a new car. I read that Toyotas are some of the safest and most reliable cars on the market so I started my search there. From the first time I spoke with Ray Sadler he was very kind and informative, he ran my credit and it wasn't fantastic but he pulled strings to get me the best deal he could. He was very pleasant and genuine. He always had an answer to every question. I really appreciated the amazing service and will continue to do business with them whenever I have the chance.

nono
1/05/2015

"Great Experience "

From the first time I visited the dealership looking to get a new car to the final decision to lease Eugene Ilin was very helpful with the process.

Erinn
1/04/2015

"Nice and Easy"

Thank you for an easy purchasing experience. I knew I was interested in the Prius line, but I wasn't certain which model or whether I should purchase new or used. Eugene answered all of my questions and gave me detailed information on the cars as well as pricing while I was making my decision. He was also patient as I test drove several Prius', some of them more than once. I settled on the Prius C2 and have been happily driving it since October. I am highly satisfied that this is the car I was looking for and I am even more pleased after driving the car to Georgia and back this holiday season. I give a great big thank you to Eugene, Marko, and Tim at Szott M-59 for being so pleasant and helpful as I was making my purchase. Best wishes to you all.

kebowering
1/02/2015

"Exceptional Experience!"

From start to finish Ray Sadler went above and beyond our expectations. Ray took his time explaining all options in the vehicle and financing so we could make an informed decision. When taking delivery of our new 2015 Highlander he took his time explaining everything about our new vehicle....even programming all the electronics on the vehicle. We would highly recommend Ray Sadler and Szott-M59 Toyota!! Sincerely, Karen & Bill Bowering

jbxyang
12/28/2014

"2 THUMBS UP!! WAY UP!!"

The entire experience from the first phone call to the last hand-shake with Ray Sadler was just phenomenal! Truly was! Highly recommended! Plus the complimentary coffee was excellent! Possibly the best coffee I've had!

Reviews of Ray Sadler