Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

hsiehale
2/28/2015

"Found exactly what I wanted."

Went into the dealership with a very specific (somewhat rare) order for a Scion FR-S. When the vehicle was ready to ship from the factory in Japan, Ray Sadler found out that the factory had made a mistake on the specifications. We went to work finding an alternative car. Within a week we had found exactly what I wanted on a dealer lot in Columbus, Ohio. Ray made the trade for the car very quickly and I was picking up exactly what I wanted a few days later. Very pleased with my experience.

jgryden
2/27/2015

"Very happy with how everything went, friendly."

Excellent service, good experience. Haven't bought a new car in 8 years, wasn't looking forward to shopping around. Ray was on top of things and had the answers for us. Very pleased. Love my new Highlander.

Brandon Dapoor, Ernesto R. Garcia jr.

Daniel T
2/21/2015

"Did what they promised to do."

I purchased a 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 and before I decided to do so, I test drove it and found that 4Lo was not working. Told Ray Sadler since the vehicle had 6k mi and 6 months of Powertrain Warranty that if it wasn´t working I would not buy it. It is a normal failure mode of the 4Lo if the driver doesn´t follow Toyota´s recommendation found in the Owner´s manual. So they fixed it. Brought it home to find a dead battery and a no start vehicle. I removed battery and replaced it by my means. Told that to Ray and his Customer Service rep offered to pay full refund for the battery expense due to the battery being dead when I received the vehicle. That is why give 4/5 on Quality of Work. I guess no dealership spends so much time reviewing the used vehicles they offer, but at least they covered what they promised they would, that´s why I rate 5/5 Overall Experience. Ray kept communication going and followed up almost every day. Kept communication after selling the vehicle, so that is gold! Have had other dealers that as soon as they sell, they won´t receive your calls or read your messages.

louisbrooks01
2/20/2015

"Worth the time spent there."

I can’t say enough good things about our salesman Dave Radcliffe. He literally spent hours with me and my wife, several days in a row, in an effort to help us be certain we were making the right choice between the three different vehicles we were interested in. And Dave gladly did this on the days we had below zero wind child readings, pulling up vehicle after vehicle for us to test drive. His patience and knowledge combined with his warmth and understanding of our needs, made our entire experience enjoyable and rewarding. Dave Radcliffe is a salesman that has earned our trust and respect.

snguyen
2/16/2015

"Excellent Services"

They showed intense efforts and kept me notified on my status! At first things didn't look like I was going to get the car that I wanted, but they never gave up and kept trying! I was very pleased with my experience and extremely happy with my purchase!

AB
2/07/2015

"Extreme Happiness"

I walked into this dealership with no direction of what or where my situation would lead me. But after working with Ray for a few hours, we are EXTREMELY HAPPY with the outcome. I appreciate Ray's patience, understanding, and his expertise in servicing the customer. This was one of THE BEST car purchase experiences I've had to date. Thank You Ray! Thank You Toyota!

sharkcop
1/30/2015

"No hassel purchase"

Suzanne was wonderful. She was extremely helpful getting us information over the phone because we were coming from a long way. She wanted to make sure that our trip would be worth while. In person she was very friendly and allowed us to take our time checking out the vehicle. I appreciate that didn't pressure us at all for the sale. She got us a great price right off the bat with no haggling. It was one of the easiest vehicle purchases that I have ever made. The rest of the staff seemed friendly and customer oriented. I got the feeling that if there was a problem, this dealership would go out of it's way to make me happy. Thanks for a positive overall experience.

Hdare25
1/29/2015

"Wonderful experience "

Best experience buying a car I've ever had! I would recommend Dave Radcliffe and Szott Toyota to anyone. We were only looking to possibly lease one vehicle, but we ended up leasing two. I have never felt so comfortable and confident dealing with a sales associate at a dealership as I did with Dave. Thank you to Dave and Tim for making my experience so comfortable and easy.

Azayas
1/28/2015

"Excellence"

They say "what really matters is what you do with what you have:, Suzanne did exactly that for me, I didn't have much to work with and the little I did have she put me in the my 2008 Honda Accord. Suzann didt try to sell me on anything different or turn my attention to something different then what I ask to get approved for. Suzanne tookk my info and in a matter of 30 minutes she came back with an approval. Suzanne was very polite and talk me thruogh the entire process, she made it very easy and fun. Suzanne answereed all my questions and delivered my vehicle in 5 days. Awesome!! I just would like to thank Suzanne and the staff at Szott for the great teamwork. Thank you AJZ.

j1st48
1/27/2015

"Another great experience!"

My most recent experience was another great one. I've been coming here for purchases and service work for quite some time, and have had nothing but positive experiences. I recently traded in my 2004 4Runner for a 2014 4Runner, and Suzanne and Andy were a pleasure to work with. They made sure everything was set and I was completely satisfied. Great job everyone!

Reviews of Ray Sadler