Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

4178 Highland Road,
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

PBerg
9/19/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I first contacted the Szott dealership in Holly and spoke with Bob in the body shop area about a scratch on my vehicle. Bob was very helpful in giving me contact numbers and names for your dealership. Which is how I ended up at your dealership on Tuesday, September 13, 2016. First the cashier (sorry I don't know her name) was very nice and courteous. Scott Minton, manager and Doug Hunter, Painter Tech, both came out to look at my car. they decided that it could easily be buffed out. 5 minutes later Scott came back and said my car was done and that there will be no charge. No charge you never get that anymore. Scott made my day!! I Love my Szott family!

Scott Minton, Doug Hunter, cashier

Louay Kinaya
8/25/2016

"Service Department "

We went in to get our air condition fixed and when we got back home it wasn't working so we went back in and Brian Michelin took very good care of us and made us feel confident in the service. Thank you Szott Toyota

Lady Aja
7/09/2016

"spectacular "

I appreciate the professional service. I was greeted by Ray Sandler. He was very friendly and helpful. I also told him that his Google reviews spoke highly of him. I was in a new vehicle in least than 4hrs.

Adam Hayford
ilene

Wanoma43
7/07/2016

"New fusion "

Fast and efficient Great sales team. Would and will recommend them to my family and friends. Nice selection of cars, very low pricing. I like my new Ford fusion 2015.

Antony McCloud

Tylor21
7/07/2016

"Easy process"

Great experience. These guys went above and beyond to make sure I ended up with a vehicle that ill be happy with for a long time. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in search of new wheels.

Tre Jones

1feras
7/05/2016

"Rude , and Arrogant "

I was looking for 2013, 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid , and I wanted to pay cash for the car , I saw a 2013 Toyota Camry sliver in color and I took an appointment to see it , the sticker price was $15,280 .and being a business person I had to negotiate on the price , I was speaking with a nice sales person but apparently another guy behind the desk was listening to our conversation . I offered $15,280 out of the door ,when all of a sudden the guy behind the desk interrupted us and said the out of the door price is $16,200 including tax ,looking at me very rude and basically telling me to leave , so I left .

cant remember the name

1feras responded to this review

July 06, 2016

How rude and arrogant to say that I did not visit your dealership today the 6 of July, 2016 ,in Waterford ,Huron rd around 3pm ,j ,I did not see the old vintage gas bumps ,and the counter you have in the back ,or the empty offices rooms , or the ceramic tile on the floor that was done so one glazed tile and the one next to it was dull , I did not speak with a salesman on the phone named " Tray" and took an appointment with him at 3pm only to find that he was not there when I arrived.I just felt to pick your dealership sitting on my computer and file a review on them !.

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion responded to this review

July 05, 2016

Dear 1feras, At Szott Toyota we are dedicated to exceeding our customers expectations. We have cross referenced your information with our system and our records do not indicate that you visited our dealership. In order to address your concerns We ask that you Please share your Full name Address And phone number If you are uncomfortable publically sharing this information please reach out to us privately so we may address your concerns.

PamD
6/29/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Everyone was very helpful! I found the perfect car for my son. They made the process of buying a car easy. I highly recommend them!

Tre Jones

davem
6/29/2016

"Worst Experience Ever."

Me and my wife where first displeased with our sales person felt like he knew nothing about what we wanted. Then when we wanted some pricing, the manager ran out to us sat down without even a hello and said is this the vehicle your ready to own today? Well first we wish we had someone who could tell us something about the different trims. He gave us a brochure and said read away. I asked can we get a price, he stated not until you find one your ready to buy today. If you need pricing check out our website. He got up went over to another person, they started to laugh and make fun of us.

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion responded to this review

July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I am sorry that you had a bad experience with our salesperson and sales manager. Our Szott Auto Core Values include Respecting Everyone and creating a Fun Customer Experience, and that did not happen in your case. I will use this feedback to coach our team about our Core Values.

TeraN
6/15/2016

"Welcoming experience"

Everyone at Szott was helpful and ready to see that our needs were met. They readily answered all questions and made sure that we were fully satisfied and aware of all the features of our new car. Ray Sadler, who had to take over for the original salesperson, was gracious and deserves a commendation for completing the sale and making sure that we were fully satisfied. Thank You! We have previously purchased vehicles from Szott and had excellent experiences.

Ray Sadler
I am very bad at remembering names. The woman manager who helped us also derserves a commendation. Thank You for all your assistance and time.

alysonlb
6/13/2016

"Very friendly AWESOME dealership!"

I came to this dealership with a Toyota make and model in mind and Mr. Sadler helped me get the best deals on my new Corolla. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable and made my first time purchase of a vehicle a good one. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to anybody considering a Toyota purchase!

Reviews of James Koski