Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Szott M-59 Toyota Scion
Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Info
About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion

Vist Szott M-59 Toyota for an experience that will break convention. We won't chase you down and pressure you to buy. In fact, we know that our stylish new Toyota models can practically sell themselves. The same is true for our 'like-new' Waterford used cars, each thoroughly inspected for quality and reliability. And our commitment to you - the customer - extends in to all areas of our dealership, including financing, car repair and service and Toyota car parts. If you don't leave our dealership with a smile, we're not doing our job. We serve many customers from all over Michigan, including Toyota enthusiasts in Detroit, Troy, Southfield and Sterling Heights. We're conveniently located at at 4178 Highland Road in Waterford, Michigan, just a short drive from anywhere in the Detroit metro area. You can also reach us anytime by filling out our contact form or calling us at the number above. Thank you for visiting and remember, the entire staff at Szott M-59 Toyota looks forward to serving you!

About Szott M-59 Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 8:00 AM

"new vehicle lease"

My wife and I recently leased a 2014 Toyota from Eugene. This was my second lease from him. over the past three years when I met and dealt with Eugene, I found him extremely helpful. He provided us with the information we needed to make a decision. The RAV4, we got met all our needs for the lease rate. The vehicle quality and drivability are excellent. If you are looking for honest straight froward salesman who will give the best deal, go directly to Eugene. Many thanks Eugene for all your. Tom Khalil

"Purchase of new Toyota Tacoma"

Purchase of new Toyota Tacoma. Dealer made efforts to locate on a dealers lot and when that did not work out they ordered what I wanted efficiently and helpfully. Vehicle was built on a Friday, arrived at the dealership on the following Friday and I picked it up very easily the following day. Very happy with the experience.

"Excellent customer service & care"

My experience with purchasing/leasing a Toyota @ this specific location wasn't a surprise to me as this is my 4th Toyota. 2 purchased @ this location. However, working with Ray Sadler was a great experience. He explained the car, it's function and was very knowledgable. I never felt any pressure. I highly recommend Ray. I almost felt as if I were talking to a close friend or relative, that's how comfortable he made my daughter & I feel. He treated us as if we were his only customers that day, and nothing else mattered than our complete satisfaction. He even got coffee for me and water for my daughter. My experience with Ray was just great overall. The finance manager Marko was very helpful and made sure my buying experience as ease. When I purchase my next vehicle Toyota will be my choice.

"NEED MORE SALEMAN LIKE DAVE RADCLIFFE - YOU ARE AWESOME"

Dave is a great salesperson. Very knowlageable and so easy to work with. I was looking for a used Toyota Tacoma and he search for one for me. Although he couldn't find one nearby he spent alot of time with me to answer any and ALL the questions I had regarding the truck as well as what I could expect when shopping at a dealer. This was the first time I have ever bought from a dealer and boy was he great. Dave literally made me feel so at ease and comfortable and took great care in handling me as a customer even though I was not buying from Szott. I explained to him that just because of the way he was and how much care he took with me that I would personally come in to meet him and his service team. I did buy a tacoma from someone in OHIO but guess where I will be going for service? Szott because of Dave Radcliffe, I dont care of I have to drive a little farther for people like him I will. I will also tell everyone about my experience and to go see Dave at Szott. My over 10K subscribers on social media will appreciate this experience. You are great Dave thanks again for making me feel like a memeber of the Szott family even though I purchased elsewhere. See you later tonight to pickup my parts!!

"Excellant Experience"

My wife and I went into Szott Toyota to look, the operative word is look but ended up buying a new vehicle. Ray Sadler was extremely helpful through the process, it was the easiest vehicle purchase we have ever made. Ray was patient and not pushy and showed us various versions of the Tundra which was our original choice but then we noticed a new Sequoia and he let us take another test drive. The dealership gave us a very fair trade-in on our 4-runner and within several hours we drove away in our new Sequoia. Marko Hels was very courteous and helpful with all the financing paperwork. Szott's inventory to choose from was also a huge benefit, other dealerships had to order in the vehicle. Would definitely shop there again.

"Metro Detroits #1 Rated Toyota Dealer."

Me and my wife shopped 5 Metro Toyota Dealerships. Walked out of 4 of them do to bad service. Stopped by Szott Toyota with low hopes of buying a new Prius. To our surprise we saw vehicles with their hood ups with balloons and the sound of music coming from the front door. As we approached a young lady named Jenna opened the door with a big smile and said welcome to Szott Toyota today is a great day to own a new Toyota. We said thank you and it was her pleasure to make it a none pressure purchase. The manager Tim was amazing and friendly reminded me of our son, and when we departed with hugs, sure glad we didn't give up on buying new Toyota Prius and made the visit to Waterford's own Szott Toyota.

"In for one, out with two!"

Ray Sadler help with the purchase of a new 2014 Avalon and 2015 Highlander for my wife. Great deals and excellent service. Looking forward to the maintenance relationship.

"Best Experience Ever!"

When my car was totaled, I needed to find a new car pretty quick. After going to 3 other dealerships to look for a new mid-sized sedan, and getting the same old "car salesman" runaround, I stopped into Szott Toyota. I was greeted by Denise, who had a smile on her face and immediately took an interest in my plight. She showed me a Camry, and answered all of my questions. When it came to the dreaded negotiation part, she didn't do what the other sales people had done...try to take advantage of my misfortune. Instead, we quickly arrived at a price that was agreeable to both of us, and shortly after that I was driving home in my new Toyota Camry. She took the time to show me how everything in the car worked, paired my phone to the bluetooth, and even washed my old license plate before putting it on my new car! The best part was that I never felt like she was trying to sell me a car, she was trying to help me. You can bet that I will be telling everyone I know that Szott Toyota is the place to go, and that Denise is who you want to work with!!!

"smooth transaction and best price "

ray is great car salesman ,and nice gentleman to do business with , he made my buying experience fast and smooth , i got the best price and everything was taken care within a few hour ,rather than bouncing back and forth like other dealers do thanks ray

"Andy in Used Cars Repaired Former Negative Experiences"

I posted a negative review earlier this year regarding a botched lease deal in 2011 and a proposed exchange with an Avalon in horrible condition this spring. Andy, the manager of Used Cars, made up for the headaches and problems experienced earlier. He showed total devotion to seeing that my current needs were met, and made every effort to repair the botched RAV4 lease deal (on the financial end) that occurred in 2011. Andy has shown great kindness and consideration and deserves outstanding recognition and rewards for his efforts from this dealership. Correcting previous negative experiences was certainly not an easy thing to do. His heart went into making everything right and he saw it through to completion. Kudos and "thank you" Andy!

Ray Sadler