Szott M-59 Toyota

Parts Manager

June 03, 2017

"Great Service"

- mrogan

Christian was very helpful and understanding. He did not try to push other vehicles that I had no interest in purchasing and was helpful in securing the exact vehicle that I wanted. It was an overall good experience to work with him.

Christian Skalf

April 30, 2017

"Steve Sanker, completely ruined my car buying experience "

- julie a klida

Discrimination at its finest. If you are young or female stay far away from Szotts auto dealership. Steve Sanker, the financer, completely ruined my car buying experience. I made an appointment with Rick (the salesmen), and after test-driving the car, it was time to get the deal finished off. I walked into this purchase completely prepared; I had gone to my bank the morning of got approved for the loan and my check for the down payment. Rick indicated to me that it was standard procedure for the financial manager (Steve) to come talk to me. Upon my very first interaction with Steve I was very put off. He did not introduce himself, and began barking commands at me. My bank told me the dealership would just need to fax the paperwork over but Steve insisted that I had to go to my bank and bring it to them personally. When I told him that I had the check for the down payment he aggressively said, “PROVE IT”. This was a calculated decision that I was well prepared for not some random day of car buying. Steve made it very aware he did not like me, personally. He made it very apparent that he did not feel the need to treat me with kindness or professionalism. I drove all the way back to my bank to get the check for the loan and on my way back called my salesmen making sure everything would be ready for me when I arrived back. I had already spent 4 hours at the dealership which was already hours longer then expected. However, when I got back it seemed to be taking a long time. Once again, Steve’s facial expression and his aggressive responses to any inquiry about what was happening with the transaction left me in disbelief. When asked what was going on, and how much longer it would be, he very aggressively stated, ”It will be done, when it is done.” I am still in shock that I was treated so poorly, simply for trying to purchase an automobile from Szott Toyota. I strongly suggest that Szott Toyota reconsider this employee. If I had not invested so much of my time I promise you I would of walked out. I went from excited, and sure about my purchase, to strongly considering backing out of the transaction because this employee has no comprehension of customer service, or decent human interaction. I know that he is going to give you plenty of reasons as to why it took so long. That is not the point, He did not communicate them to me. Never in my life have I ever felt this type of discrimination. A week later and I still regret giving this dealership my money.

Rick Magee
Steve Sanker
Mike Gardner

April 11, 2017

"The only place I take my Toyota Corolla!"

- Goodgirl1966

I've always had a positive service experience here. Bought my 2010 Corolla LE here (traded in my 2010 LE) and have repeatedly returned for scheduled maintenance. Both Mark and Antoine are friendly, courteous and they don't try to sell you vehicle services that you don't need. If your vehicle DOES happen to need further service, Mark and Antoine will thoroughly explain what is needed, whether it needs to be taken care of right away or if you can wait a little, and give you options as well as the price to do the repair....no surprises. I'm always happy with the service that my vehicle receives here and will continue to bring it in for maintenance.

Mark Hovis