Szott M-59 Toyota

Brian Freed, Parts Manager, Szott M-59 Toyota

Brian Freed

Parts Manager

January 21, 2017

"What a pleasant experience😊"

- Mynewprius

Dave Radcliffe was the best salesman I have encountered by far in this process of trying to buy my car. He sat me down and found me exactly what I wanted! He made the whole process flow smoothly and I felt like I barely had to lift a finger. I am grateful that this Toyota dealership in Waterford has employed such great people. I am very very happy with my new car too!!!

December 27, 2016

"The mechanics who saved Christmas"

- Anne M

We drove our 2010 Camry from Wisconsin to michigan to celebrate Christmas with my family and my husband's family. Our trunk was packed with ALL the gifts, homemade baked goods for all the relatives, food for Christmas dinner & our clothes. Our trunk would not open with the inside lever, the key fob or a key in the lock. We called Szott's at 4:00 pm on the day before they closed for the holidays. We got to the service center 1/2 hour before they closed and three men in the service center worked together to save our Christmas. They were able to fix the problem & didn't charge us for their time. They were so helpful and courteous and words cannot express how grateful we are for their help. Even though we live In Wisconsin our families are all in Oakland County & we will recommend Szott's to everyone. THANK YOU!!

October 26, 2016

"was easy to buy"

- Go Pack Go

Was easy to buy but the service after the fact was below par. Do not return messages after the sale is now complete. Disappointing Don't they rely on referrals or repeat business.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $27655