Szott M-59 Toyota

Joe'l Molina, Service Advisor, Szott M-59 Toyota

Joe'l Molina

"AMAZING!"

- Horsepower5588

Christian is by far one is the best employees I've ever had to deal with. He works with your budget and makes looking for the right car fun by taking the pressure off of you. He's got the charm and a certain charisma about him and I recommend him to all of my friends. Thanks man you rock I'll definitely be back to purchase another vehicle from you!

"Toyota "

- Db1124

I looked for a few cars at Toyota and every time I worked with Christian, he was a very good talker and he understood what I wanted exactly. If I told him I was looking for a specific car, he would look just about everywhere for it. He was super helpful in my search and I would 100% go to Toyota again.

September 21, 2017

"Great salesman and was straight the point"

- CMcArdle

Made my dealership experience very easy and answered all the question I had. Got me in and out fast. I will be recommending him to everyone I know looking for a new vehicle.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $33535