TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Anonymous223
6/24/2016

"Very Impressive"

Bob was a pleasure too work with during the purchase of my new vehicle. He was able too get a fair price on my trade-in and negotiate down too a price I could afford on my newer vehicle. Bob took the time to walk through every step of the process and even help me clean out my old car!! I would highly recommend if you go too TSG Auto that you request to work with Bob

CodyK
6/22/2016

"Bob really works for you!"

Bob went above and beyond to get me the best price for my trade by calling colleagues in the industry to shop my car for me! There's a reason he's been in this business for over 30 years. Bob is extremely knowledgable and communicates it very well with his customers.

Kawikidd528

"Best dealership around"

I've had about 3 days straight at this place. At first I was very skeptical of going through a dealer. After I was comfortable with my surroundings I figured out this place isn't too bad. My sales man was Justin Wesbrook and let me tell you he was outstanding. He did anything and everything he could to help me find the right truck. Best salesman I have ever been with. I would highly recommend going into tsg auto if your looking for a new car/truck!

Kyle Oterson

carguy5709

"Dave Musgrave"

Dave was very courteous and patient. Dave took time with us and explained step by step the buying process. Dave also ordered a CD changer(magazine) for the car since it was missing and had it shipped to our home. Overall our experience was excellent. Thanks Dave!

June 22, 2016

Thank you for your review, I am so happy you had such a positive experience at TSG Auto. Dave is such a great part of the awesome sales staff I have at TSG Auto and he really makes our customers feel great about their experience. Thank you for choosing TSG Auto. Have a great day.

Pathfinder rocks
6/17/2016

"Fast & Friendly, hard to find SS"

A total loss accident that was not our fault forced us into having to purchase a vehicle unexpectedly. My husband decided to take advantage of the situation and get something he's always wanted, a Super Sport. These type of vehicles I quickly learned are hard to find and fast to go when you do. So when we found a Trailblazer SS at TSG during on online search that seemed to fit our criteria I quickly e-mailed the dealership and received a fast response. A few e-mails later and a visit to the dealership and my husband is driving the vehicle he's wanted for a long time!!! The people at TSG were fast, friendly, and sincere. I'd most definitely recommend them and will visit them for future purchases.

June 22, 2016

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm glad you are ok and we were able to help you get the vehicle your husband has always wanted. Ben is such a great salesman and I am so proud that he is part of my sale team. Brian my finance manager is really so great at getting just the right loans for our customers needs. I am so proud of the staff I have at TSG Auto and the service they provide is awesome. I hope you are enjoying the Trailblazer SS. Thank you for choosing TSG Auto and have a great day.

bgnsg55
6/16/2016

"purchased 2012 ram 1500"

Just purchased our 2012 ram 1500 from TSG auto. Loyd was our sales person and was great. I appreciated the laid back and not pushy staff. I also want to thank Bryan in the service department for taking care of an issue that had come up with the ram about 3 weeks after our purchase. thanks TSG auto i love my truck.

June 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so happy your experience was so positive. Lloyd is one of the awesome sales team I have at TSG Auto and he really makes customers feel so welcome. Bryan my service manager is really so great at taking care of service issues. I hope you are enjoying your Ram 1500. Thank you for choosing TSG Auto. Have a great day.

1964blackdodge
6/16/2016

"easy and fast"

Mark at TSG auto saved my butt! I was able to purchase and drive off the lot a GMC Sonoma truck within less than fwl days. Ive never had such a quick and painless experience buying a vehicle anywhere before this.

June 22, 2016

Thank you, I am so happy you had such a positive experience at TSG Auto. Mark is just one of the awesome sales staff I have at TSG Auto and he provides such great service. Thank you for your review and for choosing TSG Auto. Have a great day.

gramy
6/15/2016

"Kirk treated me as family - he is the best. Thank you Kirk "

Kirk is the most helpful and honest car salesman I have ever dealt with. He is a blessing to your dealership and to all the people like me. he has helped.

June 21, 2016

Thank you for your review. We feel equally as blessed to have Kirk with us at TSG Auto. My staff is so amazing and provides such great service to our customer. I am so happy you had such an enjoyable experience. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Thank you again and have a great day

Heather3
6/13/2016

"Nissan "

Jerryd helped me out , and got me in my price range. He also had the things I was concerned about fixed before I left. He was super kind and helpful.

June 14, 2016

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience here at TSG. Jerryd is an excellent salesmen and always pout our customers first. Brian m finance manager is truly awesome at getting the right loans for our customers . I have such amazing staff at TSG Auto and they work hard to provide the best service. Thank you for choosing TSG Auto

driven1
6/13/2016

"Lincoln (sales rep) actually makes the experience fun! "

Third vehicle. Lincoln is great, the entire company seems to really have it together. Friendly, large selection, easy to work with. There is not really anything bad we can say or suggest to improve on...

June 14, 2016

I am so happy you enjoyed your experience here at TSG. Lincoln is an excellent salesmen and always helpful. I have such dedicated staff at TSG Auto and they work hard to provide the utmost service. Thank you for choosing TSG Auto

Reviews of Lincoln Pope