TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Shawn
3/30/2015

"Great Buying Experience "

I found several cars on the website I liked, which was ideal since I was coming from Pueblo and did not want to drive all over Denver trying out cars. I emailed the evening before and got a call from John Motisi. When I arrived he had the first car ready for a test drive. I ended up purchasing a larger SUV. Which I love! Financing with Chris Boyer was quick and no pressure. I would highly recommend this dealership. Thanks to you both for such a pleasant and fast experience!

March 30, 2015

We are so happy to hear TSG could put you in a car that made it worth your drive all the way from PUEBLO! Thank you for coming down to see us and we hope that we made all your expectations and that your are enjoying your new vehicle! THANK YOU!

Lisa
3/21/2015

"professional friendly experience"

The services I experienced is top of the line. I want to recommend John Motisi for anyone who would like to experience the same competent, friendly service I had.

March 24, 2015

John M is newer to TSG and has been making a splash, he is truly and asset! Thank you for coming in to TSG!

mlc253
3/20/2015

"What An Amazing Deal!!!"

How often do you find a pre-owned car of your choosing in pristine shape, with low mileage and great price? Well, that's what I found at TSG Auto and Brandt was awesome to deal with! He was kind, considerate, knowledgeable, helpful and patient! Many thanks, Brandt for putting my daughter is such an exceptional vehicle and for taking good care of us!

March 24, 2015

We are glad you enjoyed your experience at TSG, and thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Cryptoairman
3/19/2015

"Great used auto dealer"

I saw a vehicle I wanted online, visited the dealership and Brandt showed both courtesy and respect and made for an easy, efficient visit with a very fair deal far below recommended dealer price!

March 24, 2015

We love it, thank you for coming down to TSG! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

hab
3/12/2015

"Great Price & Customer service"

My wife and I buy Mercedes GL 450 from the dealershipand we have a great customer service from them also the price was bargain I definitely recomanded to family and friend!! The bottom line is my wife enjoying the ride getting from this car! I really appreciate Tim, Jeff and Jay, as well as the financial guy Homer!

March 24, 2015

Awesome! So glad you enjoyed your experience at TSG and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Ashley
3/07/2015

"awesome experience"

Awesome experience. My dealer was super friendly and I loved how fast we got in and out I would recommend coming to this dealership as I also will in the future..

March 24, 2015

Quick and simple! We love it, thank you for coming down to TSG!

Yancey
3/06/2015

"Great experience!"

We had a great experience at TSG Auto in Parker. It was the easiest experience we have ever had buying a car, and we have bought many! Bob was extremely professional, polite and personable. I would definitely recommend them and will go back when we need another car!

March 24, 2015

Easy experience is what we strive for! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience! Thank you!

Jen
3/05/2015

"Best car buying experience of my life!!!"

I have always dreaded the car buying experience and in recent years had done my best to avoid dealerships in general. However, after purchasing my 2012 Chevy Equinox from TSG, I have a completely different outlook on the purchase experience. I was lucky enough to work with John Motisi for this purchase, and he made the process easy and pleasant. He was extremely knowledgeable and did not attempt to up sell me once. The listed price was actually unbelievably low to start with and through the negotiation he was able to lower the price and replace the windshield and get a duplicate key made for free. I was out of the dealership in less than 2 hours!!! The next day to my disappointment the window on the driver side wasn't working and when I contacted John to see if they would do anything for me (expecting them to say I was SOL) they agreed to fix it without question. I will confidently send anyone to John at TSG

March 24, 2015

John M is new to TSG and is making an absolute impressive impression! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience.

George
3/02/2015

""TSG Auto a Great Team!""

I would like to say a couple of words about Bob Hetsko. I recently purchased a vehicle and it was during the snow storm. It was cold and Bob took the time to pull all the cars/trucks that I wanted to test drive while explaining the pros and cons of each one. His knowledge of each vehicle was extensive and it contributed greatly to pick the vehicle I eventually purchased, which was not the one I originally wanted to buy. I am very happy with my vehicle and would recommend Bob and TSG Auto to anyone. Thank you guys for a great experience!

March 04, 2015

Wow! This is great George! Thank you, Bob is a great, knowledgeable and all around good guy and salesmen. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Marc
2/28/2015

"Why you should buy your next car from TSG "

To say I do not enjoy the process of purchasing a car is a huge understatement. Just the thought of going into a car dealership elevates my blood pressure. That mindset was changed recently as I accompanied my son who was in search of suitable transportation at an affordable price. We visited TSG Auto Sales and had the pleasure of working with Mark Holland as our sales representative. We test drove 2 cars and opted for the second. We had conducted preliminary research on car prices and their sales price was in line with our expectations. Mark guided my son, to my delight, through the purchase process in a respectable manner and patiently answered all questions. Shortly after the purchase (this is extremely important) my son encountered some glitches related to the car's performance. Without question, TSG handled the follow up and went above and beyond our expectations in resolving his issues. Brian Thompson from the service department never wavered from TSGs philosophy of taking care of the customer. Brian was both helpful and professional in the manner in which he interacted with my son and I and more importantly, followed through. Mark and Brian are just 2 reasons why everyone should visit TSG when before going elsewhere. Thank you for the great experience.

March 02, 2015

We are so glad that you had an outstanding visit and buying experience. Thank you for sharing with us, we really appreciate it! Enjoy your new purchase!

Reviews of Chris Boyer