TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

sunshine3
5/27/2016

"Painless, fantastic service"

Ben was awesome! He helped us move through the paperwork and explained thoroughly. TSG, made the car buying experience easy! Everyone was super friendly and helpful! The car was in excellent shape and clean.

onthegreen2016
5/24/2016

"outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All I can say is outstanding! Lloyd was professional, courtious, and helped me make the best decision. He is not your typical sales person but truly builds a relationship with his customers. His priority is not to sell you a car but to sell you the right vehicle for your needs. I can assure him that I Will use TSG And Lloyd for all my future car buying. I have to mention Brian in service and Tim as well. They do a tremendous job at taking care of their customers and making you feel as if you are the only one! FANTASTIC JOB EVERYONE!

Mel
5/23/2016

"Truely amazing!"

Kirk was a great salesman he did everything he could to help me get into my dream car and when we brought up concerns about the spare tire and jack he got right on it to make sure I had everything I needed. Everyone was very friendly and so happy to help get me into a new car.

Allen R

"excellent at its best"

shopping for a car at tsg was the best experience I've ever had at a dealership Kirk the salesman that we dealt with has the best attitude that I've ever seen it was it was a pleasure doing doing business with him the next time I buy a vehicle will be at tsg they have top-of-the-line Vehicles great place to go.

May 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so happy you had such a positive experience. Kirk is really such a great sales person and really makes our customers feel so welcome. I am so proud to have him on my sales team at TSG Auto. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Thank you again and have a great day. "

Aj
5/21/2016

"Highly recommend TSG Auto "

Jay was a great salemen made the experience easy Chris did a wonderful job making the finances work to my satisfaction i am glad i bought the vehicle and recommend TSG to all my friends and family

May 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so happy you had such a positive experience. Jay is really such an awesome sale person and treats our customers so well. Chris is my finance manager and really does such a great job getting the right loan for our customers. I am so proud of the staff I have at TSG Auto. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Thank you again and have a great day. "

Kb

"Honest, low pressure "

The vehicle was in the condition shown. It was well serviced and cared for. The salesmen was friendly, honest and did not pressure the sale. Finance worked to get us into a comfortable payment!

May 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so found TSG Auto to be such a great experience. Pablo is an awesome sale person and treats our customers so well. My finance managers really do such a great job getting the right loan for our customers. I am so proud of the staff I have at TSG Auto. Thank you again and have a great day.

Lara1977

"Excellent Service"

This our second time buying a vehicle from TSG, we had such a great experience the first time we were there it was our first choice of dealerships the second time around. Kirk is awesome! We never felt pressured, we even had some laughs! Thank you to Kirk and Brian for making it such a pleasurable experience:) If we ever need another vehicle, we will be back.

May 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. Wow thank you for returning for your second vehicle. I love to hear from our returning customers. Kirk is really such an awesome sale person and treats our customers so well. Brian is my finance manager and really does such a great job getting the right loan for our customers. I really have such great staff I have at TSG Auto. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Thank you for choosing us again and have a great day.

Tdudebull
5/20/2016

"Friendly Service - 2012 F150 Lariat "

I haven't bought a vehicle in over 12 years and did not know what to expect, Ben Uher made the process real easy. He informed me of all the options and kept it real simple which is what I needed. When we need another car I will be going back. Thank you!

May 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so happy you had such a positive experience. Ben is an awesome sale person and makes our customer feel so welcome. I am so proud of the staff I have at TSG Auto and the service they provide our customers. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future, have a great day.

Nuggets3
5/20/2016

"Very smooth and painless."

Jeff was very helpful and pleasant to work with. We never felt pressured like previous experiences we have had at other dealers. We can strongly recommend Jeff and TSG Auto.

Gemmell8
5/17/2016

"Great Selection, Friendly, Fast and Simple! "

Great car buying experience!! Ben Uher was very friendly and very informative. I had just planned on looking, but their selection and prices were to good to pass up!! Highly recommended!!

May 22, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so happy you found the price and selection to be so good. it makes me so proud to hear our customers speak of such a great experience. Ben is really such an awesome sales person and treats our customers so well. Chris is my finance manager and really does such a great job getting the right loan for our customers. I am so proud of the staff I have at TSG Auto. . Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviews of Chris Boyer