TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Jen
3/05/2015

"Best car buying experience of my life!!!"

I have always dreaded the car buying experience and in recent years had done my best to avoid dealerships in general. However, after purchasing my 2012 Chevy Equinox from TSG, I have a completely different outlook on the purchase experience. I was lucky enough to work with John Motisi for this purchase, and he made the process easy and pleasant. He was extremely knowledgeable and did not attempt to up sell me once. The listed price was actually unbelievably low to start with and through the negotiation he was able to lower the price and replace the windshield and get a duplicate key made for free. I was out of the dealership in less than 2 hours!!! The next day to my disappointment the window on the driver side wasn't working and when I contacted John to see if they would do anything for me (expecting them to say I was SOL) they agreed to fix it without question. I will confidently send anyone to John at TSG

John Motisi

hab
3/02/2015

"Great Price & Customer service"

The minutes I walk this cardealer, I have warm smile from the guy at front door which is the owner and also we gat bargain price the car we want. I definitely refer this dealer to all my friends and family. Thanks Jeff & Tim

March 04, 2015

Our owner Tim loves getting face time with customers, he truly is a hands on guy. Thank you for visiting us and writing a wonderful reviews, it really helps show what TSG is all about!

George
3/02/2015

""TSG Auto a Great Team!""

I would like to say a couple of words about Bob Hetsko. I recently purchased a vehicle and it was during the snow storm. It was cold and Bob took the time to pull all the cars/trucks that I wanted to test drive while explaining the pros and cons of each one. His knowledge of each vehicle was extensive and it contributed greatly to pick the vehicle I eventually purchased, which was not the one I originally wanted to buy. I am very happy with my vehicle and would recommend Bob and TSG Auto to anyone. Thank you guys for a great experience!

March 04, 2015

Wow! This is great George! Thank you, Bob is a great, knowledgeable and all around good guy and salesmen. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Marc
2/28/2015

"Why you should buy your next car from TSG "

To say I do not enjoy the process of purchasing a car is a huge understatement. Just the thought of going into a car dealership elevates my blood pressure. That mindset was changed recently as I accompanied my son who was in search of suitable transportation at an affordable price. We visited TSG Auto Sales and had the pleasure of working with Mark Holland as our sales representative. We test drove 2 cars and opted for the second. We had conducted preliminary research on car prices and their sales price was in line with our expectations. Mark guided my son, to my delight, through the purchase process in a respectable manner and patiently answered all questions. Shortly after the purchase (this is extremely important) my son encountered some glitches related to the car's performance. Without question, TSG handled the follow up and went above and beyond our expectations in resolving his issues. Brian Thompson from the service department never wavered from TSGs philosophy of taking care of the customer. Brian was both helpful and professional in the manner in which he interacted with my son and I and more importantly, followed through. Mark and Brian are just 2 reasons why everyone should visit TSG when before going elsewhere. Thank you for the great experience.

March 02, 2015

We are so glad that you had an outstanding visit and buying experience. Thank you for sharing with us, we really appreciate it! Enjoy your new purchase!

javipax
2/25/2015

"I'm a happy camper!"

I had the best car buying experience yesterday evening with Jeff Zweben. He was so professional and knowledgable! He was friendly and put me at ease right away. He listened to what I was looking for and showed me a lot of options within my price range. He facilitated my trade in in a fair and accurate manner. I couldn't arrive until 6:30, but he still accommodated my appointment and never made me feel rushed. Jeff is a superstar! This was my first solo car buying experience and I will be recommending TSG to anyone looking for a car.

March 02, 2015

Purchasing a new vehicle can so intimidating but we are happy to hear that you never felt that at your visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review, we truly appreciate it!

ahaberkorn
2/17/2015

"Great Cars, Great People"

My family and I have bought a few cars from TSG and will always come back. TSG has great quality cars in stock and always has the best prices. The staff has always been very helpful and will always work with you no matter the situation. I have never had a bad experience and will continue to tell friends and family about TSG when looking for a car!

February 17, 2015

Thank you thank you thank you! Happy we could help and have such loyal customers like yourself!

wabrickman
2/16/2015

"I will buy again"

Great dealer that was recommended to me by a CO-Workers, and I see why. Great purchase and I will buy again from TSG Auto.

February 17, 2015

Thank you! We are glad your coworkers sent you to us! Enjoy your new purchase!

Blangren19
2/15/2015

"First truck"

I went to TSG looking for a truck. Brandt greeted us, and helped us find the three trucks I found online. He was not only helpful, he was also very friendly to me, as well as my parents. He was very understanding of my financial situation, and did everything he could to help lower the price of the truck. Chris Boyer helped me with the financing part of it, and he too was friendly and helpful. I was very surprised with the staff there, and I will go back again. Great job!

February 16, 2015

We are so glad you enjoyed you had a positive experience with us! Enjoy your first truck!

raakish
2/07/2015

"Nice people to work with"

I had a really pleasant experience with this team. I worked with James Breeze from the sales team and Homer from Finance. James is very smart and helpful and knows his job well. He got off to work the moment we met and I was really impressed by his honesty and dedication for customer service. He was patient and attentive to all my questions and concerns and took care of them in no time. I do have a few car body touch-up work pending, but James is already working to set me up for next Saturday. Looking forward to make this beauty look picture perfect! Thank you James, good job and keep it up; you made the difference. I owe this car to you at TSG :) I would definitely recommend my friends and colleagues to this wonderful place in future.

February 09, 2015

We love hearing positive experiences, and how great our salesmen are. We really appreciate them and wonderful customers like you! Thank you thank you thank you!

shawn
2/06/2015

"miscommunication but was handled professionally"

There was a miscommunication in the beginning with the salesmen. Tim Greufe is a great owner and handled the situation professionally thank you again for taking the time to listen to my concerns, addressing them and fixing them. it was appreciated.

Reviews of Tim Greufe