TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138

Makes: Used Car Dealer

TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

"Great experience"

I had planned to purchase a car on Saturday and had 3 dealers to visit to find the right car. After pulling into TSG, I didn't need to go anywhere else. Tim and Charlie made it a great experience. They listened to my needs and found the perfect car on their lot. They made the entire experience very enjoyable. I also have the peace of mind that if anything pops up as a problem, they will take care of it. I highly recommend them.

October 21, 2014

Did you know Tim was the owner? He loves working one on one with customers which makes us different than most other dealerships, because how often do you see the owner? We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at TSG and that we could be your final destination. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for joining the TSG Family. Also make sure you like our page on Facebook to be entered into our Bronco Ticket Giveaway!

"Good deal on a used truck."

Bob was very helpful and easy to work with . Bob ensured that the problems , like the tire pressure sensors and fix engine light were fixed with no extra charges. I didn't feel pressured and was able to take my time in deciding the right truck.

"WILL NEVER FO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! TSG ROCKS!!!!"

This is my AMAZING 2008 Toyota Tundra that we purchased from TSG Auto. We could not have asked for a better experience. I have bought my share of cars and dealt with some companies to be nameless, that's let's say left a horrible taste in my mouth..... But having stumbled into TSG Auto, there is no other place I will buy another vehicle. From Sales all the way to Service, the experience has been above AMAZING. IF you want a good deal, no pressure and a vehicle that is steps above anything you will ever find in a used car, then go by and visit Franklin at TSG..... You too at the end will be as happy as we are.... Trust me they GUARANTEE it!!!! Thanks TSG......

"TSG Auto Review form Mark Holland"

Our experience with TSG Auto and sales Associate Mark Holland was very pleasant, professional and without pressure. They treated us with warmth and respect. I would recommend going to this dealership and Mark to anybody who is looking to buy and/or trade in a vehicle. Cheryl and Bo Young

"Rare, clean, awesome vehicles at TSG!!"

Scott Paschall and Randy Cook were excellent to me. Scott was awesome, he showed us the specific vehicles we were there to see, and was a joy to be around. He had a non pressure, casual, "what can I do for you" attitude. He knew I was there for a specific model and he didn't try to show me other unnecessary vehicles. (I've had many salesman at other places try to sell/show you other random vehicles even though you tell them you're looking for something specific). Scott was honestly one of the coolest salesman personally and professionally I had come across in the 2 months I was looking for a vehicle. Do yourself a favor and ask for Scott when you get to TSG!! Randy gave me a smokin' deal on a stellar vehicle. It was a bit more than I was wanting to pay, but man, this vehicle is in immaculate shape, and a rare find. I didn't want to look any further and I thought the vehicle was unattainable, but Randy sat down with me, again, pressure free, in a relaxed atmosphere, and made it work for me. He was easy to work with, very pleasant and honestly a joy to meet. I am super excited with my new vehicle and have already made a few friends jealous with how awesome it is. Randy actually walked around with us, gave us a tour of the place, talked with us, answered any questions we had, and explained some cool things about the car biz. I would highly recommend people go check out the cars at TSG, the lot is full of quality cars and trucks handpicked for the picky consumer. Other car lots are full of regular vehicles, you can tell at TSG that the lot is full of clean, more rare vehicles. Again, I had looked for 2 months and what I found at TSG exceeded my expectations!!! Drive to Parker, talk to Scott and Randy! 5/5 -Z.J. from Westminster

"Absolutely the Best Dealership in the Denver Metro Area !!"

I would have never thought that a dealership of this caliber could actually exist. The Denver Metro area has many car dealerships ,and many of those have been around for eons, some are part of national chains that are owned by egocentric Ex Professional Athletes, some are passed down from Father to Son. Some profess honesty and quality, some are just looking to get what they can from you. The majority of them are full of the sterotypical car salesman that spend the better part of the day admiring themselves in the mirror. That being said, TSG Autos, in Parker, Colorado is defineitley, the absolute BEST dealership I have ever had the pleasure to do business with, the Staff are informed, courteous, non pushy , laid back, friendly, communicative, intelligent, respectful, well you get the idea. We really were'nt thinking of buying anything today and had only intended to browse the lot, both my wife and I were pleased that no one zoned in on us or followed us around ,pushing business cards and breath mints, when we did encounter our sales man , Mark Holland, we were pleased again to find a warm and friendly welcome and some casual conversation. Mark awnsered all our questions about the truck we ended up buying, but even before that decision was made he asked if we'd like a test drive, took a copy of our licences and suggested a good route to put the Truck through its paces. I must say, I was a bit surprised he didn't jump in the back seat, as most salesman would do, but instead gave us a smile and said , "Have fun." After an enjoyable drive, during which we decided that we had found the Truck we'd been wanting , we came back to the Dealership and told Mark, we'll take it. TSG gave us a fair deal on our trade in and the paperwork and finacing were done very smoothly and quickly. We were again pleased to have an enjoyable conversation and document signing with, John Garramone. The entire process would have been accomplished even sooner , had we not enjoyed talking so much with John. Bottom line for any one reading this review, forget about the wheelers and dealers and snake oil salesmen in Denver , make the short drive out to Parker and do yourself a favor, you won't be disappointed with TSG , my quess is , that if you're like us , you'll be extremely pleased. It's worth the drive.

October 21, 2014

This is what we strive for everyday at TSG Auto.. you just made everyone here beyond happy! Thank you Thank you Thank sooo much! Enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the TSG family!

"Great car buying experience"

I bought a car recently from Jeff. He was very friendly and never used any pressure tactics. I felt like I got a fair price and a fair trade in for my old car. He made the whole car buying experience painless and said they would fix a few minor things with the car.

"Made us an offer we couldn't refuse!"

My wife and I went in early Saturday evening and were taken care of by Jeff. He was friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. We left with the exact car we went there to see and left happy with the deal that was great. A great way to spend a Saturday night!

September 22, 2014

Talk about a great date night! Just kidding, but we sure are grateful you came to TSG and enjoyed your time while you were here! Congrats on your new purchase!

"TSG Auto - Bob Hetsko, Good Guy"

I purchased a van from Bob Hetsko at TSG this summer (2014). He was very helpful and quickly returned everyone of my phone calls. Give him a call he'll take good care of you. Thanks Bob.

September 15, 2014

Bob is a GREAT GUY! We love hearing such awesome things about our outstanding staff! Hope you are enjoying your new van!

"Good Used Car Experience"

We bought a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe and we were pleased with the experience. Initially we called an 866 phone number (listed on an online website) and got someone who was on his day off and didn't sound very professional. We were hesitant to visit the dealership in person, but after looking at the website we decided to stop in. Josh Armijo did a very nice job of helping us. His no pressure approach was great. He let us go look at the car by ourselves and then asked if we'd like to test drive it. They didn't ride along and didn't limit our time with the car. We decided we liked it and asked if we could take it to a nearby dealership to have it checked out - they said no problem. We were gone for about 2 hours and the car checked out fine. I recommend taking their cars to a dealership on Arapahoe road to get checked out before buying them - Arapahoe is fairly close and most of the major dealerships are there. I don't look forward to car purchase events because of all the games, but I was pleasantly surprised at TSG. It's still a car buying event with all the negotiating, but they were genuine and their product checked out good. I would recommend them.

September 12, 2014

We are sorry you reached someone on their day off and they made you hesitant to come in and see us, but we are so glad you came down anyways and had a pleasant experience with Josh. The car buying busy isn't always the easiest but we truly try our hardest to make as pleasant as possible. We Thank you for choosing us and enjoy your new Santa Fe!

Bob Hetsko