TSG Auto

Makes: Used Car Dealer

TSG Auto

TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Alicia
12/28/2014

"My first car."

Working with Jeff he showed me vehicles that appealed to me on the big screen, and worked with me on finding a car that was right for me.

Lorisatch
12/27/2014

"Speechless "

I can't get enough of this dealership, such a fun, quick and easy car buying experience I can't even believe such a thing exists. Thanks TSG!

Trinity
12/26/2014

"Scott Paschall"

Scott was amazing and helped a great deal and made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. He steered me in the right direction and was very caring about the concerns I had. Definitely an amazing place to go for a vehicle.

monirey
12/24/2014

"Highly recommend TSG Auto!!!"

TSG Auto is just like that commercial, painless! The folks are friendly, helpful and no pressure at all. Thumbs up to Mark Holland in Sales and Chris Boyder in Finance. Thank you so much!!!

Chris Boyder, Finance

alien9791
12/18/2014

"awesome service"

Everyone at tsg auto was great! Brian in the service department was awesome. I had my 2005 jeep liberty crd diesel for a week and the engine blew. Being that it is a rare car, Brian and the service guys went above and beyond to replace my engine and turbo brand new out of the factory. I will be sending anyone looking for a car to Tsg.

nsmurphy
12/10/2014

"Quality used Subaru"

I found a low mileage, used Subaru Forester at TSG Auto, and was very interested right away. Jeff Zweben fit me in on a busy Saturday, with only a few hours notice. When I arrived, Jeff was with another customer, but made sure to get me the keys for a test drive within 15 minutes, and let me take the car out by myself. The low-pressure test drive experience allowed me to spend as much time driving and evaluating the car inside and out. When I returned to the lot, Jeff was in the middle of a purchase deal with his other customer, and he politely asked me to be patient. While waiting, he checked with me several times to make sure I was still ok with waiting. Once we sat down to discuss the Forester, Jeff did his best to get to my price expectation, but he let me know that they just couldn't come down as low as I needed on that particular vehicle. So I told him that I was also interested in a low mileage Outback in their inventory. The car was not currently on their lot, but was at one of their other locations waiting for a minor fix. Understanding my interest in the Outback, Jeff checked on it and let me know that it was available. Within 10 minutes, he had retrieved the Outback and had it ready for me to test drive. The Outback was generally very clean, had low miles, and a clean Carfax. We were able to reach an agreeable price, but I told Jeff that I would not purchase without first getting a used vehicle inspection. He was completely accommodating, and allowed me to return the following Monday to take the car to a shop of my choice for inspection. The car checked out pretty clean, except for a few minor issues, which I requested TSG to address. Of the 11 items I requested to be addressed, they agreed to all but 2 of them. Those 2 items were slightly higher dollar items that were unrelated to mechanical reliability or overall vehicle condition. Overall, my experience with Jeff Zweben and TSG Auto was very positive. I feel that the price was a little bit higher than what I might have paid at another dealer, thus the 4 stars for pricing. However, I am not terribly disappointed with the slightly higher price, because the experience was smooth and low-pressure, and the vehicle was clean. Based on the clean used vehicle inspection, I believe they accurately represented the vehicle and were asking a fairly typical price for a Subaru in Colorado. I am happy with my Subaru Outback purchase.

Chris Boyer in finance

dguillen
12/10/2014

"Great place to buy a car!"

Owner Tim, Scott in sales, and Bryan in Service provided excellent service and we were 100% satisfied with the end result. We would purchase again from TSG and recommend it to everyone. Great selection of cars, good pricing, and they address any concerns you may have.

ADBHowler
12/09/2014

"Purchased a Used Dodge 1500 "

Charlie, our sale rep was awesome. It was recommended that we speak with him and he met us at the door. Very good purchase experience and everyone, including that owner, was very nice and helpful. I have to take the truck back for some minor work that was found during the test drive but Charlie said they were ordering the parts so they would be here when I bring the truck back. Great Price, no hassle, easiest car purchase I have ever made. Highly recommend checking out TSG Auto before you go anywhere else. This is my first used car purchase and for the price and quality, I cant see spending tons more money on a new vehicle ever again. Plenty more miles in these older birds!!

Matt Smith
11/26/2014

"Walked away feeling great!"

I bought a 2010 Ford Escape today from Jeff Zweben and was entirely happy with the whole process. Jeff took the time to listen to my concerns about both my choice of vehicles and financing, and then took the time to make sure that I was happy at every step of the process. I got a great deal on my trade in, and I will definitely make the drive from Longmont to Parker again to purchase a vehicle. Homer Barraza set me up with better financing than my bank, and made the process very fast!

joni234
11/26/2014

"Great service"

Nice and supportive sales associate Mark Holland and Jay .Joan finance..really great to work with this crew.....they helping me to find a nice vehicle Mercedes gl class with the fare price. ..Thank u guys ....keep the good job....

Reviews of John  Garramone