TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Lindsey
2/10/2016

"Great Company to Work With"

Mark is one of the best salesmen I have worked with. He was really nice to my family and I. He wasn't pushy like most salesmen and worked really hard to find a plan that worked best for us. He was honest about the truck and the issues it had; also, without hesitation, clarifying that they would take of those issues right away. Thank you TSG Auto for helping us with our purchase and making our experience as fun and enjoyable as possible.

S.martin
2/10/2016

"Excellent service "

Just bought a 07 Caliber with the help of Mark Holland, Love the car and the service, Mark was honest and upfront with me every step of the way. Thanks to people like him I will definitely be referring people to TSG in the future.

Mhibar
2/09/2016

"Very friendly staff."

This was my first time buying a car and they were very friendly throughout the whole process. Did not feel pressured unto any decisions. I would go through these guys again if I needed to.

Leesha78

"Fast and painless!"

I found THEE car I wanted on tsgauto.com Called and talked to John. I explained my situation and told him the vehicle I wanted to come see. He advised me to get online again and fill out a preapproval. Got on and did that, called him and told him it was turned in and he had his team on it! At first I was expecting much different results as I did not have the best credit. Honestly expecting to get denied. Which at first I did, HOWEVER, John and his team were able to get me not only approved, BUT with a great interest rate :for me at least) went from a 22% interest rate down to under 10! Not great for most people but I was (and am still) beyond stoked about it! I go down to the dealership, still not expecting the best result, and he was amazingly friendly. I took my Fiancee with me and had him do the looking over of the vehicle. Looked mostly like the picture on the website. missing the dog cage thing in the back of the vehicle, but other than that it was great. Perfect for me. John got us the keys and demo plates, handed them over and told us not to do anything illegal and have fun. OK!! I love that they did not force themselves on us and make a test drive uncomfortable as many dealerships do by making a sales rep go with. So the test drive went great. Drove like a dream. Etc. Went back and told him we liked it but wanted to make SURE that is what we wanted. He told us to go ahead and roam the parking lot to see if there was anything else we may want to test drive. There was not. I let John know that we were ready to get thing started. Financial already had paperwork ready for us to go. Such a quick process!! We were out of there in just a few hours. (anyone who has EVER bought a car, knows that it is rarely a quick process!!!) We were offered pop, water, coffee, pizza, popcorn, the whole nine! Everyone we interacted with was just amazing! fast forward to AFTER we left the dealership. Noticed I did not get an emissions coupon thing and gave John a call immediately. Since it was a Saturday night at that point, he said to look for it through all the paper work, if it was not in the paperwork to call on Monday morning and he will send one to us. No worries there! Later than night I noticed the plate switch with all of the window controls and such on it was popping up, like a tab was broken or something. Sunday night I noticed that there was a glitch in the "driver door ajar" light. no biggie, I had to call them Monday since I did not find emissions coupon anyway. Called Monday morning, before they even opened and John was there and willing to talk to me about the issues I discovered over the weekend. He gave me the number to Bryan in service and He was just as amazing. He said he had ordered the parts the day before I purchased the car and they would be there later in the day. I said perfect! I happened to be in the area later in the day a few hours after Bryan called to say parts were in. I asked if he could get in me that day. He had no issues getting me in when I was available which was such a great thing since that is rare with any service/body shop. I went in and spoke with John and Bryan and they had my vehicle fixed and perfect in about an hour! Watched some tv, ate some popcorn and had a cpl coffees. Next thing I know Bryan was giving me a call to let me know that my car was done and ready to go again! Perfect!! Could not have been a better experience so far! I loved working with them and hope to do futue business with TSG!

Shane R Copsey
2/08/2016

"Great Prices, great service!!"

TSG came very highly reG came very highly recommended to us and did not disappoint. TSG has a huge selection and the prices are tough to beat! They even bought pizzas for the customers the night we were there. Mark was very attentive to us and took care of us every step of the way. Overall a great experience!!

Cmahagan

"Purchase of Avalanche"

We purchased a used Chevy Avalanche, the process was very easy and everyone was very nice and helpful. We will consider buying our other cars from this dealership.

February 08, 2016

Cambria, Thank you for choosing TSG Auto to purchase your Avalanche. Jeff and Chris are really such great part of my sales and finance team at TSG Auto. I really have an awesome staff and they provide such great customer service. They really have set the bar high. Thank you for your review and have a great day.

HappyBuyer
2/07/2016

"Enjoyable car buying experience"

Kirk was easy and very pleasant to deal with. He was honest and upfront when working with me. I have bought at least a dozen cars throughout the years. This was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. And Kirk will treat you fairly and with respect. Love my new Ford.

February 08, 2016

Wow thank you for such a great review. I am so happy you were able to find the car you wanted. Kirk is really a great part of my sales team at TSG Auto and provides such wonderful customer service. Thank you for your recommendations and hope you have a great day.

Logic

"Salesman John Motisi"

I was in search of a Yukon xl as my current Yukon wasn't big enough as some things have changed and need more room .i wasn't in a rush to get one as i had time to find the right one . I have shopped many lots to find the right one . I would say in the 6 months I was looking I seen maybe 7 . Since I have shopped TSG before for my sons car I found a 2008 Denali xl . Salesman John Motisi from the start made us feel comfortable and since he was referred from a friend we requested him . He answered all our questions and gave us the best value for our trade in and we no hesitation we bought the 2008 Denali . If your looking for a decent used car I would give John a call and I m sure he can find what you are looking for ...

February 08, 2016

Desmond, I am so happy John was able to get you into the Denali you were looking for. John is really so great at making our customers feel welcome. He is such an awesome sales person and I am so proud to have him on my sales team at TSG Auto. I have such wonderful staff and they provide such great customer service. I appreciate your return business and value you as a customer. Thank you for your review and recommendation. Have a great day.

Lgills
2/06/2016

"Fast, friendly and efficient "

Kirk Settell was awesome to work with! Friendly, honest, trustworthy and efficient. He Took the "pain" out of buying a car. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

February 06, 2016

Lori, Thank you for choosing TSG Auto to purchase your Toyota Tundra. I am so pleased that Kirk was able to help you get into the vehicle you wanted and provided you with such a great experience. Kirk is really such a professional and I am proud he is apart of my sales team. Thank you for the review and recommendation, Enjoy your Tundra and have a great day. Go Broncos

sbeeb444
2/06/2016

"A very easy going experience."

Went into this dealership and met with kirk who was very helpful and got me into the vehicle I wanted. He was able to answer all if questions.

February 06, 2016

Thank you for choosing TSG Auto to purchase your vehicle. I have such awesome staff at TSG Auto and they make me very proud. Kirk a great part of my sales team and really provides such great customer service. Thank you for your review and have a great day. Go Broncos

Reviews of Mark Holland