TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

ToddG
7/28/2015

"Excellent used car buying experience"

I purchased a 2004 Acura MDX from TSG Auto in February 2015. Jeff Zweben was my Sales Associate. I could not have been more satisfied with the entire car-buying experience I had at TSG. Jeff was extremely courteous, professional, and efficient. He gave me a great deal on the exact car I wanted. When I had some maintenance issues with my MDX within the first couple of weeks that I owned the car, Jeff assured me that I had nothing to worry about and referred me over to Bryan Thompson in Service to take care of me. Bryan was excellent to work with as well, and he had all of the issues fixed within a few days. When it comes to buying a used car, from a customer's perspective, there is nothing more valuable than being able to trust the person and/or dealer that is selling you the car. I am very pleased to say that I trust Jeff Zweben and TSG Auto. I look forward to working with them again in the future, and will refer, with confidence, anyone else looking to buy a car their way. Thank you! Todd

smith33
7/27/2015

"Very Helpful"

A very easy buying experience. Even when I had found the vehicle I wanted but was a bit skeptical as to a shifting of the drive from 2wheel to 4wheel they looked it over and fixed all that was necessary without any hassle on my part. Very willing to aid customers in whatever they are looking for.

Dhueske
7/18/2015

"Brandt was excellent smooth paperwork "

Found a excellent Honda Pilot dealing with Brandt was great to work with paperwork was a snap I do recommend the extended warranty , service department is great to work with Rick and Brian communicate well. Would definitely do biz with them again

JS
7/08/2015

"Awesome Experience"

TSG auto provided me with a great buying experience! I was in need of a bigger vehicle for my growing family and Jay Hoffman didn't disappoint. I didn't find the vehicle I was looking for the first time, but Jay's caring professional follow-up gave me the confidence he would find the right car. After several months, the right car arrived, and the whole TSG team came through and delivered a second to none experience! They are local, and really care about the community. It shows! I will be buying my next car from TSG.

Brookepatto
7/08/2015

"Horrible experience"

Thought we had got the perfect car, left happy. Then 8 days later had to bring it back and start all over again! They were so unprofessional and rude. They made this experience stressful and a waist of time!

King333
7/06/2015

"Best Car Buying Exprince Ever"

We have bought an insane amount of vehicles in our 35 years of marriage and this was such an amazing and unique experience. Our sale person Justin was amazing from the initial phone call to taking off the license plates from our trade in. The no pressure attitude from the staff is very impressive. The Finance Manager went above and beyond to make our experience painless and fast. I would HIGHLY recommend TSG Auto to anyone looking for a new vehicle and know that we WILL be back!

eg_noah
7/05/2015

"No hassle, no pressure car purchase"

This is our second car purchase from TSG. Mark Holland was our salesman. I called ahead of time, Mark had the vehicle ready for us upon arrival. We test drove the vehicle and definitely were interested purchasing after the test drive. We quickly agreed upon a fair price which was $1500 off the asking price of $8000. We were in and out within a few hours which included a great Barbeque lunch. Mark also threw in some nice high grade floor mats to boot! Great experience, I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Derek
6/30/2015

"Dealer careless regarding the details"

TSG Auto, Parker, CO The main point of this review is that their attention to detail was terrible: They did not know the Maint Req light was on. They then said that they must have neglected to reset after the oil change. I had to trust them on that explanation. The SRS indicator light was on. They did not know that. I had to inquire whether there was an air bag; they did not first tell me that there was not. They advertised the car as having cruise. It did not. They advertised the car as having a cargo cover. It did not. They sent me on a test drive, and the car was scary low on gas. They should have checked that. They tried to charge me the Dealer/Handling fee of $399, after they stated that fee was already built into the sale price. I had to believe their statement of “Oh, we overlooked that”. They put the wrong VIN on the paperwork. I had to return to get them to correct that When I scheduled on a Monday, to bring my car in on the Wednesday to have them to try to remove the cigarette smell, no one called me on Tuesday to reschedule after their machine broke and had to be repaired. I showed up on Wednesday for naught. I did not feel like I, as a customer, was important, because they would spend about 5 minutes with me then go to other customers, then come back to me later for about 5 minutes. This went on many times and lengthened the process. To me, it is amazing that a car dealer would be so slipshod and careless with the details as elaborated in this review. I am a stickler for details, so I was not "burned" by the carelessness with the details by TSG Auto in my shopping experience. I knew what I was getting and what I was not getting with the car, and went ahead with the purchase, and have not been surprised by anything. My sole purpose is to caution shoppers that they might receive the same lack of attention to details, so be sharp.

Service, I cannot remember

Derek responded to this review

July 15, 2015

I do not know exactly how to respond to TSG Auto's public response to my review, so I am not sure where this response will be placed and located. Here goes: TSG Auto: Since you "called me out" in your public response by stating that you "made several attempts to get more information from Derek to rectify and discuss his concerns, but have received no response.", I call on you to retract that position because you know it is not true. You claiming that potentially invalidates my review in the eyes of some, perhaps. I was willing to just let this incident go, since as I stated in my review I was not "burned' by my shopping experience due to my attention to the details. However, for the record, TSG Auto did contact me once with a private response, and I responded to them privately the very next day stating that there was no need for redress and that I just wanted customers to pay attention to the details due to my perception of carelessness of TSG Auto. I stand by my claims in my review and I have long since closed the chapter on this car buying experience. I only want TSG Auto to retract in this forum their claim that I never responded to them. Derek

TSG Auto responded to this review

July 14, 2015

TSG Auto responded to this review

July 14, 2015

At TSG auto we take customer satisfaction very seriously and don't want any customer to ever be upset. We have made several attempts to get more information from Derek to rectify and discuss his concerns, but have received no response. We strive to make our customers happy and I would love the opportunity to discuss this further. We would still love to speak with you Derek regarding this.

MAADMatt
6/27/2015

"Easiest car purchase ever. "

We traveled from the Springs after finding the vehicle online. Contacted Bob at the dealership who was awesome. He ran everything over the phone so when we arrived all we had to do was sign and drive home. I'll be purchasing all my future cars and eventually my children's cars from TSG Auto.

jeff222
6/25/2015

"Auto purchase"

Bob was friendly and there was no pressure to buy. He even bought pizza for our kiddos while we waited to get the finances in order. We would definitely recommend TSG auto to our friends and family.

Reviews of Chris Boyer