TSG Auto

Ben Uher

Sales Associate

"Walk in"

- Aaleman

Walked in looking for a car. I spoke to our sales person about my situation and she was able to help me within minutes. I live 3hrs away and she was able to help me over the phone and make the process super easy! I highly recommend this place and make sure to ask for Isabel she will guide you in the right direction.

"Everything I hoped for"

- Flatlander33

This was my first time at TSG Auto in Parker, CO and I had an amazing experience working with Jonathan "Jon" Zendejas. He was super friendly, knowledgeable and most of all, patient with my several questions and requests. I would definitely choose TSG and Jon again!

April 26, 2017

"Treated like an old friend, just like I the golden rule."

- Golfvetarmy

I purchased a very clean used vehicle as is no warranty. I had a major issue with the vehicles engine and Stan the GM and John the sales GM went out of their way to make things right. I was going through a very rough part of my life and the last thing I could handle was to need major work done. I need to stress that neither of these gentlemen knew any of this. Doing business this way has guaranteed a customer for life. Also Brian and all the good people in the service department we're as professional as it gets. From the ladies at the front reception area to the ownership group thank you so much! Sincerely Jason Fleming Retired US Army, (another thing TSG knew nothing about)

Used 2007 Ford Mustang, $14967