TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Jay
5/05/2015

"Honest and fair"

I bought a used Cadillac from TSG and am delighted - got a great deal under market value with no hassles. These guys have the process down - they go out and find great deals at auctions, make sure the car is rock solid - and pass the savings on to the customer. Would recommend them to any of my friends and family - next time I need a car I am starting here...

tquinnell
5/05/2015

"Very helpful and not pushy"

Went to purchase a "dog hauler" for our two mastiffs. We worked with John Motisi. He was very helpful, took time to answer all of our questions, and made the buying process a breeze.

Tim
5/04/2015

"recent buyer"

This dealership is very clean and professional.many great vehicle choices and a very good staff to work with you. Convenient and quick buying experience

Roberts
4/30/2015

"Awesome salesman "

I meet jeff zweben and had a great interaction with him. I even bought a truck. I did not filled pressured to buy anything! Great attitude

jrgreve1107
4/24/2015

"Excellant Car Buying Experience"

We just purchased an Infiniti QX56 from John at TSG Auto. We went to look at a Tahoe and once we saw the Infiniti and drove it, we had to have it. They were all great to work with and had us on our way in no time.

DD
4/14/2015

"TSG Auto.com Salesman"

My Sales person was Lincoln Pope he was friendly and helpful. No high pressure that was great, I didn't want sales games or high pressure that is the worst thing to deal with when buying a car.

April 16, 2015

Sales people definitely do not have the best reputation but our guys are so laid back and aim for an easy car buying experience. Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your experience, we truly appreciate it!

Pat England
4/14/2015

"Bob Hetsko"

Bob was very easy to work with, no pressure which we liked., and didn't mind staying after hours. His experience and knowledge was the best..

April 16, 2015

Hi there Pat, thank you for letting TSG know how good your experience with Bob, thank you so much!

drewcole47
4/11/2015

"Can't believe this is a used car dealership"

Originally I went looking for a Suzuki XL-7, but ended up walking away with a Honda Pilot. We showed up and my first thought was that it was hard to believe it was a used car dealership because of the large selection they offer and the amount of cars they have in great condition. I was immediately welcomed by Scott Paschall and he was friendly and ready to help. I had looked at several different options ranging from Toyota to the Honda. Scott took note of all my interests and found the keys quickly and brought us to the cars quickly and allowed for us to go test drive them ourselves. It was great to get a feel for the car and to come back to the lot with Scott waiting with the next car already lined up and ready to go. It was an informative, honest experience that was greatly appreciated. I am thankful I found TSG Auto because I am very thankful for the car I purchased from them. The process of buying the car was easy and helpful. I would recommend TSG Auto to any and all that are looking for a great used car. I personally was looking for a SUV or at least a car with AWD/4WD and they had a great selection to choose from, but noticed they have even more for those not looking for just those specifics. The price was great and one that I could work with in purchasing.

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for letting us know how wonderful your experience was at TSG, we truly appreciate it and shows others that we go above and beyond the "usual" car buying experience. Your review is truly appreciated! We hope you are enjoying your Honda pilot!

macfam3js@aol.com
4/04/2015

"Enjoying our car"

Jay Hoffman is a great sales associate . He made us feel you could ask any question about the car or price. I was hoping for a better ending, than I have experienced at other dealers, but no such luck to finish the deal. I recommend Jay and we are enjoying our new vehicle exploring the back country.

April 16, 2015

Hi there, thank you for the feedback! Do you have any suggestions that would help us better improve the experience you encountered? Thank you!

Tara
4/03/2015

"Great Experience"

Jeff Zweben was really great to work with and met our needs. He was very patient and worked everything out to make us feel comfortable. Real chill and comfortable atmosphere but very professional. Jeff is very friendly and made us feel welcomed. I would recommend anyone to come here.

April 16, 2015

Hi Tara! Thank you for the feedback we enjoy hearing about peoples experience with us.. hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Reviews of Chris Boyer