TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Lorin
9/02/2015

"Went to bat for me!"

I saw an ad on Craigslist that was placed by John Motisi of TSG auto. I called and asked about the availability of the truck and he was quick to respond. I came in the next day and was able to take it for a test drive. I wanted my mechanic to take a look at it and they had not problem letting me take it for as long as I needed. It turned out to be a great truck. John went to bat for me to help me get as much for my trade in as possible. Very smooth process! John got us in and out in no time! Thanks John!

September 03, 2015

Thank you your review. Craigslist is a very valuable tool for TSG Auto, John is one of our wonderful sales staff, I am so glad we were able to get you the vehicle you wanted and you were confident in your purchase. Thank you for your trade and I am happy you feel you got a fair trade. Thank you again, Have a great day.

Tundra2006
9/01/2015

"Buying made easy"

I visited this location to look at a used truck and was greeted by John Motisi. He allowed me to take a test drive and leave without making any commitment to a purchase - no pressure at all. I called back the next day and told him I would take the truck but had limited time. He made everything fast and easy. In and out in 45min or less. Best car buying experience I have ever had ! Thank you !!

September 03, 2015

Thank you for such a great review, John is one of our wonderful sales staff and I am so glad he was able to get you into the truck. It is always so nice to hear that your experience was so pleasant and you that John honored your time constraints.

Matt01
8/31/2015

"Great experience with no hassle or pressure!"

John Motisi made it a pleasure to do business with. I came at a time where they were short staffed and he was juggling my test drives with two others and I still felt as if I was his number 1 priority. I'm sure in the near future I'll be back to buy other used cars and every time i'll choose TSG!

September 03, 2015

Matt, I am so glad you had such a pleasurable experience. Yes, John is one of our wonderful sales staff at TSG Auto. Saturday was a very busy day and I am pleased you did not feel neglected. I look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for such a great review.

Amberadamson
8/24/2015

"Best experience "

John Motisi was fantastic! He made this car buying experience so easy and comfortable! I was not pressured and he got me a great deal. I was very impressed with him and Bryan in financing. Bryan got me great interest rate and they both got me in and out within a couple hours on a Saturday. Best experience I've ever had buying a car! Thank you and will recommend to anyone looking for great experience and clean selection of car's.

September 03, 2015

Thank you for such a great review. Yes John is fantastic, and he is a great example of our staff at TSG Auto. I am so happy you found the car you wanted and Bryan was able to get you the right financing. Thank you for recommending up and we look forward to seeing you again

troy0023
8/24/2015

"No pressure, good info, great selection."

My wife and I were in the market for a used car. After several other dealerships and the usual runaround, TSGAuto and in particular John Motisi were a breath of fresh air. Low pressure, helpful, brutal honesty, and in the end a very nice experience. We drove out of there with a new used car and will do it again next time. Pricing was fair. Good variety of selection. Would recommend without hesitation.

Satisfied Customer
8/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Quality experience and stood behind their commitment, even when they made a mistake in my favor regarding tax and title estimated expenses. The only disappointment was that they let me leave their lot with the car fuel on Empty...

ThomS
8/23/2015

"2008 F150"

I saw a great deal on their site. The truck was exactly as advertised. Jeff worked and got me into the truck I wanted, at the payments we wanted. Very easy to work with. Definitely recommend TSGvand ask for Jeff (JZ)

Patty A.
8/21/2015

"Made my purchase easy!"

I was very pleased with my experience at TSG Auto this week in purchasing my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan. I had been referred by an auto broker in Arvada who suggested I go to TSG Auto. The original employee I was to work with was not in that day so John Motisi helped agree on the price and also with all the paperwork necessary to purchase the van. All the employees were very friendly and ready to help. Chris B was very informative regarding the transaction and made signing the paperwork easy as well.

September 04, 2015

Patty, I am sorry I am so late at responding to your review. We are so happy you found the vehicle you wanted and you received the service you deserve. I am so proud of our staff at TSG Auto and yes John is really great. Chris is awesome at getting the finance paperwork prepared and explaining the details very well. It is always so nice to be referred by other people in the auto industry I think it shows the confidence they have in TSG Auto. Again I thank you for your review.

steve303
8/20/2015

"Great experience "

I purchased a vehicle from TSG a little over a month ago and had a great experience dealing with Justin and Tim, I got a great deal on a great car. Down to earth customer service and was in and out, low pressure. Worry free buying as they stand behind the cars they sell.

Very unhappy customer
8/17/2015

"Worst dealership experience I've EVER had"

We went into this dealership about a week ago as a returning customer. We really liked one of their vehicles and sat down with the salesperson, Justin, to see if we could work some numbers for the vehicle we would be trading in. First off, Justin put on this show that "someone else was trying to work a deal with the same vehicle" but that "we had the keys so it could be ours". Then the salesperson behind us starts putting on a show talking about the same vehicle trying to talk it up. Justin comes back with a ridiculously low trade in offer. He couldn't even bother to counter offer us so we told him we weren't interested. He said he couldn't counter offer because someone else was buying the vehicle for full price (which wasn't true.. we were the ONLY ones in the dealership). We walked right out the door. We then see the next day that the vehicle is still sitting on their lot so OBVIOUSLY his whole "someone else is buying this truck" was a bunch of B.S. We contacted Justin saying we were still interested if he could get the numbers closer to our budget. He said he'd get back to us and never did. We contacted the previous salesperson we worked with who never bothered to respond to us either. Especially as returning customers, we were VERY disappointed in the service we received and will not be returning or recommending this dealership any time soon.

Reviews of John Motisi