TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Chelsea4
9/01/2016

"Love our new truck!"

We looked for weeks at many dealerships to find the right truck and finally found one. Thanks to the help of Pablo we got into the truck we had been looking so hard for!

nativeroots124

"Good experience! "

I bought my Honda Pilot from TSG! I had been searching for the perfect "new-to-me" suv and Dave helped me find just what I was looking for. I was so happy to be in a hassel-free environment. I will definitely be recommending Dave and TSG to all of my family and friends.

fordtoughco41

"Great truck!"

I have been looking for a truck that could meet all of my qualifications for some time now. I found that and more with my 2012 Ford truck! My sales experience with Dave was superb! It was a pressure free experience! He was always so patient with me! Especially when it took so long for me to decide.

Frank

"Daughters Car"

Great place to buy a car! Jeff was amazing to work with. Always returned my calls and I felt like he was truly trying to get me the best deal. Thanks

mtnmangee113
8/31/2016

"Great customer service! "

I came to to TSG and Dave M. helped me to find a 2006 Jeep Commander. It was such a great find! I can't thank Dave enough for all the help and time he put in with me! Bottom line, great product and great customer service!

WJ615

"An Unexpected Experience"

I had avoided looking for a new car for several months because, like most people, dread the entire process. However, it was time for something bigger and TSG had an MDX that fit my search. My parents had also purchased a car from them in the past and had a very positive experience. I can't speak highly enough of my entire experience. I first drove the car in a small blizzard and Dave was great with helping me out in the snow and recommending additional cars I might want to drive that fit my qualifications. I drove the car and visited the dealership several times before I was ready to move forward, Dave never tried to pressure me into making a decision I wasn't ready for. I also took my kids in on a Saturday to make sure the car was a fit for the entire family. Not only was everyone kind to them but they had a BBQ going, which my kids loved. As a single mom, it helped a lot to know that my kids were comfortable and could eat and watch a few shows while I shopped. It could have easily been a long and terrible day. Financing was easy and was completed during a work day so I didn't have to sit there for hours. They were respectful of my time, never made me feel trapped and I never had to be there for more than an hour or two during the purchase process. I purchased the car and TSG agreed to fix a few items that needed repaired. This has been a mess and I can't speak highly enough of how their service department has dealt with it. They have had a hard time pinpointing the issue and have continued to diligently look at the issue. They've been patient and kind and while it's not yet fixed, I have faith that we will get to the bottom of it. Overall, this entire experience was great and I would highly recommend Dave Musgrave for assistance. When I'm ready to buy another car, they will certainly be where I go.

Erica12
8/31/2016

"Great service for buying my new truck!"

I have had a very hard time within the last month between totalling my last truck and then not being able to find another one for over a month. I came to TSG Auto and worked with Pablo. He did everything he could to help me get into the truck I wanted and even went above and beyond and got the little things I was worried about fixed. I am now a proud owner of a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500! I would definitely recommend this dealership AND Pablo to friends and relatives.

lorepeachey
8/29/2016

"Fantastic "

Great customer sevice, very friendly answered all questions for us. Very knowledgeable went above and beyond for us and made sure to address any questions or concerns we had

m
8/28/2016

"Quick and Professional"

Found an FJ Cruiser that I was interested online. Lloyd was prompt and professional. The credit department worked with my credit union to get the deal done! I even left my truck with them and had the windshield replaced and the oil changed. Would definitely recommend.

Johnanthony
8/27/2016

"Amazing."

Our experience here at TSG AUTO was comfortable, professional and satisfying. Our salesperson made everything work for us, just the way you would want it. Thanks Jon!

Reviews of Kirk Settell