TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

eg_noah
7/05/2015

"No hassle, no pressure car purchase"

This is our second car purchase from TSG. Mark Holland was our salesman. I called ahead of time, Mark had the vehicle ready for us upon arrival. We test drove the vehicle and definitely were interested purchasing after the test drive. We quickly agreed upon a fair price which was $1500 off the asking price of $8000. We were in and out within a few hours which included a great Barbeque lunch. Mark also threw in some nice high grade floor mats to boot! Great experience, I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

MAADMatt
6/27/2015

"Easiest car purchase ever. "

We traveled from the Springs after finding the vehicle online. Contacted Bob at the dealership who was awesome. He ran everything over the phone so when we arrived all we had to do was sign and drive home. I'll be purchasing all my future cars and eventually my children's cars from TSG Auto.

jeff222
6/25/2015

"Auto purchase"

Bob was friendly and there was no pressure to buy. He even bought pizza for our kiddos while we waited to get the finances in order. We would definitely recommend TSG auto to our friends and family.

Brookepatto
6/25/2015

"Great experience "

Jay was very knowledgeable and kind! Found a great car at a great price! he let us test drive a lot of cars before choosing the one we wanted.

MikeFoxCo
6/23/2015

"Enjoyable, NO hassle experience from start to finish!"

It's been awhile since my wife and I have had to purchase a vehicle so we were woefully out of practice. One thing you never forget though is how annoying purchasing a car can be due to high pressure sales tactics! I googled "best rated car dealers in Colorado" and was pleased to see TSG listed, considering it was right down the street from our apartment in Parker. The reviews made mention of how they were "locally owned and operated" and how the salespeople were easy to deal with. I found a car at their website, a 2007 Suzuki LX7 that had the right amount of miles for the right price plus it was a crossover with AWD for the Colorado winters, When we arrived at the lot, Brandt Arguello greeted us and we told him we were looking at a particular car online and the price range we were looking to stay in. Never once did Brandt try to pressure us into a car that was out of our budget which was highly unusual. He just handed us the keys and let us go on our way. We test drove the LX7 along with several other crossovers in that price range and felt that the Suzuki offered the best value and it had the 3rd row seat and DVD entertainment center to boot! Our concern was that the car didn't start right away (it had been sitting awhile), the DVD center was not working and I had read some unfavorable reviews on Edmunds.com regarding problems with the LX7 in it's later years. This is where Homer Barraza stepped in and reassured us that we could get a 3 year extended warranty that would cover anything that would go wrong with the car during that time . Brandt also offered that even though the car would be sold "as is" that they would make sure that the DVD was working if we chose to buy, Since we had been there all afternoon, they let us take the LX7 to lunch while we made our final decision. By the time we came back we were sold and Homer drew up the paperwork in a relatively short amount of time. There was no negotiations on our end regarding the price as we felt it was a fair deal. We drove off the lot that night with plans to bring the car back to repair the DVD center later, Over the weekend the car unfortunately did not start again so we brought it to the dealer's on Monday. As it turns out the DVD unit was completely fried and draining the battery. TSG authorized to have a completely new unit installed by Car Toys. A $600 value! After a couple of days we got the car back with brand new player and no more problems starting! TSG was everything you could ask for in a used car experience. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating and Brandt was laid back and affable through the whole process. I think it has everything to do with the fact that TSG is a locally owned operation and not a large corporate chain. We would most definitely recommend TSG to anyone who is looking for quality cars, at a good price and NO hassle experience from start to finish!

Derek
6/22/2015

"Dealer careless regarding the details"

TSG Auto, Parker, CO The main point of this review is that their attention to detail was terrible: They did not know the Maint Req light was on. They then said that they must have neglected to reset after the oil change. I had to trust them on that explanation. The SRS indicator light was on. They did not know that. I had to inquire whether there was an air bag; they did not first tell me that there was not. They advertised the car as having cruise. It did not. They advertised the car as having a cargo cover. It did not. They sent me on a test drive, and the car was scary low on gas. They should have checked that. They tried to charge me the Dealer/Handling fee of $399, after they stated that fee was already built into the sale price. I had to believe their statement of “Oh, we overlooked that”. They put the wrong VIN on the paperwork. I had to return to get them to correct that When I scheduled on a Monday, to bring my car in on the Wednesday to have them to try to remove the cigarette smell, no one called me on Tuesday to reschedule after their machine broke and had to be repaired. I showed up on Wednesday for naught. I did not feel like I, as a customer, was important, because they would spend about 5 minutes with me then go to other customers, then come back to me later for about 5 minutes. This went on many times and lengthened the process. To me, it is amazing that a car dealer would be so slipshod and careless with the details as elaborated in this review. I am a stickler for details, so I was not "burned" by the carelessness with the details by TSG Auto in my shopping experience. I knew what I was getting and what I was not getting with the car, and went ahead with the purchase, and have not been surprised by anything. My sole purpose is to caution shoppers that they might receive the same lack of attention to details, so be sharp.

Service, I cannot remember

ChrisS
6/17/2015

"Buying my new taco (Tacoma)"

Jay was the salesman who helped me. He was nothing but helpful and never tried to push anything on me. He let me take my time to make sure I was comfortable with my purchase. I would happily return in the future to buy my next vehicle. I highly recommend anyone else to at very least check TSG Auto out and see what great vehicles they have to offer.

usxmarine
6/17/2015

"Believe this"

Can I say this was the easiest, fastest and most painless car buying experience since I've only financed 3 cars? I sure think so. To top it off I had an issue with my "As-Is" used car 3 days after driving it off the lot and TSGauto covered the towing and the estimated $500 fuel pump replacement. They were even going to tow my vehicle 60 miles back to me but I couldn't let them do that after they had already covered so much. Will definitely be going back to these guys in a couple years for a newer ride. Bob is awesome, and he's a blues guy, even better.

Busy Brenda
6/14/2015

"Competent, choices, customer service "

We were met with a friendly face, Lincoln, who was anxious to help us take the time necessary to find the right vehicle. Happy with the choice!!

Chris in finance

College Student Mom
6/10/2015

"Purchased used car for my son"

Found a great used vehicle at TSG, spoke to Mark by phone then drove from Broomfield area to Parker. He had the car ready when we arrived, allowed my son and I to test drive, then drive the car to my husband's place of employment for his opinion. We decided to purchase, and I ended up negotiating alone as my son had a prior commitment and my husband was still at work. Mark was awesome, very helpful, no pressure and absolutely respected my thoughts on the car and on the price negotiations. That doesn't always happen when a woman tries to negotiate pricing for a vehicle, so I was very happy that Mark and the managers were great, and we were able to come to an agreement. Everyone at TSG was so nice, helpful, friendly, and respectful! I highly recommend doing business with them, great people to work with! They detailed the car for me again after the test drive and had it ready for me to drive home clean. I can't say enough how much I appreciate the whole experience at TSG!!

Reviews of Chris Boyer