TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Becca.burton1
9/26/2016

"Lincoln helped me get my Subaru Tribeca"

I was referred to Lincoln from a friend and he helped me with the process of getting me the car! He was very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend this dealer and ask for him!

anasmith93

"Lincoln"

One of my coworkers recommended this dealership as they had just recently bought cars there. Lincoln was the sales person that was recommended and who we worked with. we bought the Subaru Tribeca and tsg auto parker with Lincoln as our sales guys. Can't recommend him enough!!! he went above and beyond making the car buying process smooth and not so stressful! we recommend this dealership and especially Lincoln! ask for him!

Bmoney66

"tsg kirk"

Kirk did a great job, allowing me to ask questions and use his information. Buying my first car felt real easy and didn't feel pushed on me or pressured so thank you.

Someone394

"Enjoyed our experience"

We enjoyed our experience with TSG, had a great sales rep Kirk, no pressure, started out with a test drive and purchased same day. Woud come back again.

Ladyhutch
9/24/2016

"Jarryd is a wonderful sales representative "

I would have to say this was one of my easier experiences purchasing a vehicle. Especially considering that we are extraordinarily financing challenged. Jared worked with me over the course of a couple of days via phone calls text messages it in person visit to provide us with a vehicle that was exactly what I needed. He was extremely responsive followed up on every call or text message did diligent research and was just all-around a great person to work with. We had been looking for a while and Jarryd really listened to us, matched us with exactly the right vehicle, and worked hard to get our financing. We couldn't be happier. Thank you so much.

Limoguy
9/23/2016

"Great guys!"

The salesman really listen to my needs and answered and of my questions. Then they made sure that everything was right after the sale! Awesome!

Trejpac
9/23/2016

"Great!"

I had a great experience at this dealership. I enjoyed the customer service and the truck was awesome! This was nice after going to a previous dealership and having a hard time. Check them out!

Daniel
9/21/2016

"New truck in an hour"

Got a great deal on a new cargo van and the best thing was I was out of there in an hour. Great service and great deal.

rose
9/21/2016

"Worth the wait"

We had looked at TSG a month ago but the salesperson didn't suit us. We felt talked down to. We tried again last weekend and met Jeff Z. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. He was also aware of the latest vehicles that had come in even though they weren't even listed yet. Jeff got us into the truck of our choice that same day and took care of our concerns and questions easily. I recommend this dealership and also Jeff Z in particular. Chris handled the finances very smoothly and confidently. He knows his paperwork. Tim,, the owner is very friendly and considerate. Stan, the manager was understanding and calming. Thank you all!

Abby
9/20/2016

"Awesome Service"

I walked In and was greeted immediately. Dave and Kirk were amazing and put me in a car of my choice and under my price range within an hour!!

Reviews of Kirk Settell