TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

Ana

"Pablo was great! "

Pablo worked with us all day through my indecisiveness and worked with me to get into a car I can afford and I really appreciate his awesome customer service!!!

Chris

"Very good experience"

Good experience with with the cars with my sales representative with the finance guy lots of free water lots of free popcorn. And worked hard to get good deal

Moore05
7/23/2016

"Came in for one left with two"

Came in to trade our 1500 for a 2500 and we ended up with a 2500 and another vehicle. We loved the service and prices!

Moore05

"Great Service "

We bought a car two years ago from TSG loved the service so we came back. We were not disappointed. We will come back again and again.

Jo
7/23/2016

"Best Dealership and staff"

This is the third vehicle in the last 7 months I and my family have purchased from TSG auto. They are great! Excellent cars, pricing, service, financing...they are the whole package!! I will always continue to return to TSG Auto for all future vehicle needs.

Todd Morand
7/22/2016

"Painless buying experience"

Went to TSG at the end of a long day of car searching. Got out of my car and Kirk asked if he could help me find something. I told him what I was looking for and he showed me everything they had without interjecting his own opinions, which I appreciate. We found the exact vehicle I was looking for and Kirk did everything he could to help me check out the vehicle and work with the other departments at the dealership to fulfill my requests. It was a professional experience.

PMoe
7/18/2016

"Excellent service from our rep"

The approach of our sales rep, Lloyd Giffen, was superb. He is seasoned, informative and low pressure. When we ran into difficulties with the first car we purchased he represented our concerns well and guided the process through the system. TSG responded to our return needs and we are fully satisfied with the new vehicle. This could have been very difficult--perhaps even ugly--but it was not. We appreciate TSG's response and especially the way Lloyd took care of us. A great representative for the company.

July 20, 2016

I am so happy you had such a great experience and found our staff so easy to work with. Lloyd is really such a great salesman and really provides his customers with awesome service. I am very honored to have the staff I have working at TSG Auto and they provide the utmost in customer service. Thank you for your review and have a great day

C.Jones

"Pleasurable Experience"

Bob was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, low key, and personable. He made the dreaded process of buying a vehicle a more pleasurable streamlined experience. An asset to TSG. I would definately recommend Bob and TSG as an honorable place to purchase a vehicle.

July 20, 2016

Thank you for your review. Bob is one of our really awesome sales staff and really provides such great customer service. I am so happy you had such a great experience and found the vehicle you were looking for. I hope you are enjoying you car, Thank you again and have a great day.

Josehummer

"Compra de mi hummer h3"

de tsg en lo personal Pablo centeno gracias por la ayuda fue un buen servicio gracias. Pude hacer el negocio con mi hermano en el pago que quería. Llama hoy a tsg auto

July 20, 2016

Gracias por tu opinión. Estoy tan feliz de que se haya podido encontrar el coche que estabas buscando en TSG Auto. Pablo es realmente un gran vendedor y me siento orgulloso de tenerlo en mi equipo de ventas. Gracias de nuevo por su opinión. Que tengas un gran día.

Monique1222
7/16/2016

"Quick and helpful assistance. "

Immediate help. Willingness to show us a variety of cars. Negotiated with us the price. I appreciated the environment that exists in this dealership. Not pushy

July 20, 2016

Monique , Thank you for your review. I am so happy you ad such a great experience and found our staff so easy to work with. Kirk is ne of our really awesome sales staff and really provides such great customer service. I hope you are enjoying you car, Thank you again and have a great day.

Reviews of Bob Hetsko