TSG Auto

19201 E Lincoln Avenue,
Parker, Colorado 80138
TSG Auto Info
About TSG Auto

We’re TSGAUTO.COM and we’re offering you a wide array of THE FINEST PREVIOUSLY OWNED cars and trucks in Colorado. We’re FAMILY ORIENTED, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS and FAIR and for well over a decade, we’re still proud to offer you the best vehicles at the BEST PRICE, whether it be a family sedan, a sporty luxurious car that will turn heads, an SUV for your trips to the ski slopes or a hard working truck that will haul your vacation RV or get you and your supplies to the job. We’re a huge supplier of pre-owned and pre-leased vehicles to auto dealerships and broker agencies and …….to YOU! Our Dealership is filled to capacity with vehicles for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. It isn’t often that YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE of associating with someone with our buying POWER and extensive inventory. TRADES WELCOME. FINANCING AVAILABLE (we work with over FIFTY lenders and can have you approved and out the door in MINUTES!) We CAN and WILL accommodate any financing situation personally tailored for you with competitve terms and RATES. BEST OF ALL, Many of our cars are CERTIFIED and come with a 3 year/100,000 MILE WARRANTY. Try to find THAT anywhere else!! ALL OF OUR VEHICLES COME WITH A FREE CARFAX AND ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE CARFAX BUY-BACK PROGRAM! WE ALSO PURCHASE Clean and Well Maintained Vehicles. Do YOU have one you want to sell? NO obligation to buy one of ours!! We will appraise your vehicle and pay you CASH! We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS at our NEW Location!! Come say hello and look at our inventory which increases daily. EASY TO FIND!!! Corner of Lincoln and Parker ...19201 E Lincoln Avenue, Parker, Colorado 80138 CALL US AT 303-921-8300 Make the right decision. Make the BEST DECISION. Visit TSGAUTO.COM TODAY. DON’T FORGET THE CERTIFICATION AND CARFAX!!!!!

About TSG Auto

mmercedesn7718
5/27/2015

"Trade in & purchasing used vehicle"

Working with TSG was a great experience. During my last car purchase I did not feel like my purchase was handled with professionalism or integrity. I was very apprehensive to going through the process again, but was blown away by my experience at TSG. Lloyd was an amazing salesman, helped me through the buying process and has since followed up to follow through on all their promises. Talk about creating a relationship! Chris, in their finance department, was a huge help. He walked me through all of the options and even dealt with my difficult trade in warranty. I am grateful for their pristine service! TSG has a great team that is full of information, going above and beyond, and truly building a relationship with every person who walks on their lot. Thank you TSG for showing me that there is a dealership out there that ISN'T the car salesman stereotype.

radiva
5/26/2015

"Dodge Ram purchase may 2015"

John Motisi was very helpful when purchasing our vehicle, his coworker John Garramone was also very thorough when we were in doubt of buying this vehicle. usually you don't see the finance guys step out of their office, but he did. the customer service and staff were also very friendly, offering cookies, drinks, etc. to make you more comfortable. Even though we came in late and it was close to closing hours, Mr. Motisi stayed until the very end of purchase, which I thought was great. Thank you Percy & Danielle Archuletta-Harris

May 27, 2015

Cookies always make people happy! Thank you for leaving such a kind review! We greatly appreciate it!

ranbear1
5/23/2015

"Most incrediable experince in all of my car buying life."

I saw the most beautiful 2006 Hummer on TSG website. My wife and decided to go and look at it. When we arrived at the dealership we met Justin Wesbrook - nicest young man you will ever meet. Absolutely no pressure, no phony sales pitch - that is typical of the other dealers. Justin went and got the keys to my now awesome Hummer, said to go take a drive, see you when you get back. When my wife and I returned from the test drive, we met with Justin went over a few minor details I would like fixed. IT WAS NO PROBLEM AT ALL. Justin jumped on it to get what I wanted and ordered them. OK, you ready for this!! While my wife and I were working on the deal with Justin which was nothing short of amazing - believe me. I met a gentleman at the coffee machine that had drove all the way from Kentucky to purchase by his vehicle and trade in his old one. He said it was the best deal on the internet. Our experience just kept getting better all the time we were there. Chris offered a great deal on an extended warranty which we are getting. It's like health insurance for your family. If you choose not to and something happens DON'T WHINE right. All and all I believe TSG is soon becoming a land mark in our town of Parker. My wife and I have been in Parker since 1960. It's great to know that the next car I buy from TSG is right here in our home town . Thank you Justin ,Chris and everyone at TSG Auto . Yours Truly Randy and Cindy Oster ........ Natives of Colorado and proud of it.

Justin,Wesbrook

May 27, 2015

Randy and Cindy, Wow we cant thank you enough for this Amazing, Kind and Wonderful review. It makes us feel so special and that we are doing what we love, RIGHT! We truly can not thank you enough!!

melissa3476
5/20/2015

"Amazing Service...Amazing Staff"

I was truly shocked to find a place that would take the time to work with me and give me the best deal possible. I love my car and will NEVER go anywhere else! Thanks John!!!!!!!

May 27, 2015

Melissa, we love this! Thank you for such a kind review!

Rachel
5/17/2015

"Great Place to find a car!!!"

We were so pleased with Bob, and the amazing service he gave us. Bob was very patient with our daughter - we spent two different occasions test driving cars for our young teenage driver, and Bob was so patient, and understanding with that. After a few trips to TSG, our daughter left with what she calls her dream car... Thank you Bob for helping us find that Hummer that she loves, and for all of the jokes during that day. We truly appreciate you!

May 18, 2015

This brings a smile to our face! What a great first car! Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review, Bob and the rest of TSG truly appreciate it!

carguroivy5
5/08/2015

"Great Place!!! TSG"

You know how people say be careful what you hear. Its best to go experience it for yourself. TSG Automotive is by far a Great place. The staff is nice, you will be there concern. Our salesman John M was super. No run arounds with him, straight up talker , and no pressure .We didn't expect to leave with a nice SUV but i sure did drive off the lot with one ?. TSG automotive is the place to go negative comments dont buy it go experience for yourself. Thanks to everyone. Those employees that i couldn't remember , your effort is not forgotten.

May 18, 2015

Working retail its hard not to come across issues but we always try to remedy them! For every negative review we have 20 positive ones to follow it because our goal is provide the best customer service possible so THANK YOU for your wonderful review! It is truly valued and appreciated!

Jay
5/05/2015

"Honest and fair"

I bought a used Cadillac from TSG and am delighted - got a great deal under market value with no hassles. These guys have the process down - they go out and find great deals at auctions, make sure the car is rock solid - and pass the savings on to the customer. Would recommend them to any of my friends and family - next time I need a car I am starting here...

May 18, 2015

We like the sound of that! Thank you Jay for your support and customer loyalty! We truly appreciate it!

tquinnell
5/05/2015

"Very helpful and not pushy"

Went to purchase a "dog hauler" for our two mastiffs. We worked with John Motisi. He was very helpful, took time to answer all of our questions, and made the buying process a breeze.

May 18, 2015

You are just leaving reviews everywhere for us.. and we THANK YOU for that! It let's future customers know why they should choose TSG for their car buying needs. Thank you so much again and hope your pups are enjoying their new ride!

Tim
5/04/2015

"recent buyer"

This dealership is very clean and professional.many great vehicle choices and a very good staff to work with you. Convenient and quick buying experience

May 18, 2015

Tim.. our owners name is also TIM and we are so glad that you enjoyed your experience at TSG! We are all about customer satisfaction!

Roberts
4/30/2015

"Awesome salesman "

I meet jeff zweben and had a great interaction with him. I even bought a truck. I did not filled pressured to buy anything! Great attitude

May 18, 2015

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your 5 star experience with us! Hope you are enjoying your truck!

Reviews of Chris Boyer