Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

We are pleased to let you know we work on all makes and models. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle in our state of the art facility. We have a Express Lane performing oil changes and quick service's in a extremely efficient manor and performed by factory trained technicians.

About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

jhuebner
3/02/2015

"Purchase of Grand Cherokee"

Our experience at Tallahassee DCJ was great! Parker Cannon worked with us patiently and efficiently. We are VERY pleased with our purchase. Thank you Parker and Tallahassee DCJ!

Parker Cannon

a.aten
3/02/2015

"Purchase of RAM1500"

GREAT people to work with on new vehicle purchase, went out of their way to make it happen! I would recommend them to anyone as a dealership to consider!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

Saulsm
3/01/2015

"Thanks Tallahassee DCJ"

This was my third purchase and to say the least, I was thoroughly impressed with the overall customer service throughout the entire process. "Friendly and informative."

March 02, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with a third vehicle purchase! I am so happy that you have been treated so well. Thank you for the review and congrats on your new vehicle!

sbruce
2/27/2015

"Purchased a Jeep"

My experience with Parker Cannon the 2nd was great. .It took the time to work with our terms and was very negotiable...I highly recommend him if you are looking to buy a new or used car...I am very pleased with my purchase!! Thanks so much Parker for your time..

Parker Cannon the 2nd

March 02, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

sweatr50
2/22/2015

"Wonderful New Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab"

Very please with the experience. Salesman went out of his way to assist us in every way. We now have 3 New Dodge Vehicles purchase from the same Dealership and will be back for more. Thank you so much. The Sweat Family, from Sopchoppy Florida

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for the review, and for your your loyalty to the Dodge brand and Tallahassee DCJ over the years! We hope you enjoy your most recent Dodge purchase!

Schack
2/16/2015

"Easy car buying experience"

I have never had such a painless car buying experience. No pressure by the salesman, we were able to just drive a few cars at our leisure. We had intended on buying a used car, but thanks to some terrific incentives at Dodge, we ended up with a new car for about the same price. When you can shop for a car and the toughest thing you deal with is choosing what color to get, I would say it was a great experience.

Marcus Hill

February 18, 2015

Glad you had such a wonderful experience with our team at Tallahassee DCJ! Thank you for sharing your review with everyone online and congrats on your brand new Dodge!

ndltally
2/01/2015

"Sean Morris Made it Happen"

While we were reluctant to purchase a brand new vehicle (as opposed to used), the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited was far superior to every other SUV we considered. We feel we got a fair price and were treated well at the dealership. Sean Morris was our sales rep and he did a great job of working patiently with us, test driving on a couple of separate visits and answering all our questions, following up after our first visit and assisting us on our second without ever being pushy. He was courteous and helpful, as well as incredibly knowledgeable about the product. We are so pleased with our purchase and would recommend Tallahassee DCJ to anyone looking to purchase a new (or used) vehicle.

Sean Morris

February 02, 2015

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with everyone online. I'm happy to hear that Sean took such good care of you! Congrats on your new Grand Cherokee!

Ashleys2
1/28/2015

"Purchase experience"

Today I purchased my vehicle through Brittany Savary. She was a joy to work with and remained professional through my entire experience. I live three hours from Tallahassee, and most of the sales process was done over the phone. I trusted in Brittany to answer all of my questions about my purchase honestly. When I arrived at the dealership, she more than exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Brittany to anyone and believe she is a great asset to The Tallahassee Dodge team. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and the entire staff was helpful and friendly.

Brittany Savary

January 29, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone online and for your kind words regarding Brittany! Congrats on your new vehicle!

Ray_Leary
1/28/2015

"Good service, not too pushy."

Brittany gave us good service and was very polite; furthermore, she was not overly pushy ( I can not stand pushy sales people, it is a trait that will kill the sale for me).

Brittany Savary

January 29, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

Sonyabug
1/20/2015

"New Car Purchase"

I worked with Robert Davis to purchase a new car and had an awesome experience. We are a Dodge family and we will be return customers no doubt. Mr. Davis was very helpful and made my purchase very stress free. Go to Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep and ask for Robert Davis, you'll be glad you did. Further, Chris and his team at the Quick Lube are the best by far for service. To wrap it up.....friendly and professional service.

Chris at Quick Lube

January 21, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal Dodge customer over the years, and for sharing your wonderful experience online! I'm happy to hear that our team took such good care of you. Congrats on your new Dodge!

Reviews of Eddie Grandberry