Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

3987 West Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

We are pleased to let you know we work on all makes and models. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle in our state of the art facility. We have a Express Lane performing oil changes and quick service's in a extremely efficient manor and performed by factory trained technicians.

About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

pruehle
3/26/2015

"Outstanding Service Team"

As residents of Miami we made the trek to Tallahassee to purchase our new Chrysler 300. Our son had a positive experience at the dealership and we returned due to the professionalism demonstrated by staff members. Prior to our visit we were contacted by Josh Moody and given all information that we requested. Upon our arrival at the shop we were greeted outside by Sean Morris who welcomed us by name and with a handshake and a smile. We were quickly shown the car that met our needs and took two test drives. Sean was well versed on the car and readily answered all our questions. The procedure became stressed due to delays by my credit union but we were treated with unfailing courtesy and respect. After a lengthy procedure we were happy to leave with our beautiful new car. In the parking lot Sean spent many minutes demonstrating the radio and navigational features. He was kind enough to program the Bluetooth features of our phone. Most enjoyable was Elvis preset on the radio. We thank Sean Morris and the dealership for a very positive experience,

Sean Morris

March 27, 2015

Wow! Thank you for the making the trip from Miami to purchase your Chrysler 300 from us! We appreciate you making the drive and thank you for the wonderful review. Congrats on your new 300! Toyota of Plano

dpannellijr
3/22/2015

"Great experience"

I had been working with Tallahassee dcj for a month or so to try and get the right deal on my next truck. After some searching we found the truck and made the deal happen. Was very happy with dealing with Joseph Krueger. He knew what i was looking for and what i was trying to do. He went above and beyond and i look forward to working with him again.

Joseph Krueger

March 23, 2015

Glad to Joseph took good care of you and found the exact truck you wanted! Thank you for the review and congrats on your new truck!

tfraser85
3/16/2015

"Very pleased."

Employees were all very helpful and informed. I'm am extremely happy with my purchase and would reccomend TDCJ to anyone! I am looking forward to many happy years with my new truck!

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and congrats on your new truck!

bwalker
3/15/2015

"Simply the BEST!!"

I've visited several dealerships over the past year and most of the sales associates were just that...sales associates. Eddie Grandberry took the car buying experience to a new level. He was very personable and very knowledgeable of the vehicles they had to offer. When it is was all said and done, I didn't feel like I had been taken advantage of. The price was fair and I feel like he worked hard to get the best price possible. I am very pleased with my purchase and the service provided.

March 17, 2015

Awesome! I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience with our team! Thank you for the review and congrats on your new vehicle!

Thebestone
3/13/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

This was truly a very pleasant, enjoyable, and comfortable experience when purchasing my Dodge Charger. Eddie Grandberry was very friendly and helpful from the time I drove up on the car lot all the way up through the follow up the next day. I will definitely recommend others to Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep. There's no doubt in my mind. I will be coming back again.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience online! I'm happy to hear that Eddie took good care of you. Congrats on your new Charger!

jhuebner
3/02/2015

"Purchase of Grand Cherokee"

Our experience at Tallahassee DCJ was great! Parker Cannon worked with us patiently and efficiently. We are VERY pleased with our purchase. Thank you Parker and Tallahassee DCJ!

Parker Cannon

March 03, 2015

Glad you had a great experience! Thank you for the wonderful review and congrats on your new vehicle!

a.aten
3/02/2015

"Purchase of RAM1500"

GREAT people to work with on new vehicle purchase, went out of their way to make it happen! I would recommend them to anyone as a dealership to consider!

March 02, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

Saulsm
3/01/2015

"Thanks Tallahassee DCJ"

This was my third purchase and to say the least, I was thoroughly impressed with the overall customer service throughout the entire process. "Friendly and informative."

March 02, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with a third vehicle purchase! I am so happy that you have been treated so well. Thank you for the review and congrats on your new vehicle!

sbruce
2/27/2015

"Purchased a Jeep"

My experience with Parker Cannon the 2nd was great. .It took the time to work with our terms and was very negotiable...I highly recommend him if you are looking to buy a new or used car...I am very pleased with my purchase!! Thanks so much Parker for your time..

Parker Cannon the 2nd

March 02, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

sweatr50
2/22/2015

"Wonderful New Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab"

Very please with the experience. Salesman went out of his way to assist us in every way. We now have 3 New Dodge Vehicles purchase from the same Dealership and will be back for more. Thank you so much. The Sweat Family, from Sopchoppy Florida

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for the review, and for your your loyalty to the Dodge brand and Tallahassee DCJ over the years! We hope you enjoy your most recent Dodge purchase!

Reviews of Eddie Grandberry