Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Call
Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

We are pleased to let you know we work on all makes and models. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle in our state of the art facility. We have a Express Lane performing oil changes and quick service's in a extremely efficient manor and performed by factory trained technicians.

About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

"Smooth and Easy!"

Robert Davis handled my truck buying experience like a pro; he was easy to get a hold of and always took care of any questions, inquiries, etc PROMPTLY! I am fairly picky when it comes to buying a new vehicle and he handled it with ease... thank you!

October 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone online! I'm happy to hear that Robert took such good care of you. Congrats on your new vehicle!

"Easiest car buying experience!"

My husband and I came to the lot and met Eddie Grandberry who was wonderfully helpful and kind. He was unlike any cars salesman I had ever been around in tge sense that he was not pushy and very laid back and funny. He understood the situation we were in and looked around at a few options for the best vehicle for us. The whole environment of the dealership is nice. The whole team worked very hard and got us into a new Jeep Patriot which is the perfect fit for our family! Would definitly reccomend and will definitly return.

October 20, 2014

Thank you for your incredibly kind words regarding our team at Tallahassee DCJ! I'm happy to hear that Eddie took such good care of you. Congrats on the new Patriot!

"Great experience "

Great experience! I wouldn't change it for the world. Pretty much purchase my new car online for a great deal. Eddie got the job done quickly. Great team!

October 17, 2014

Thank you for the great review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

"I couldn't have asked to have been treated better."

Everyone that I encountered there was just awesome. I will definitely see them first for my next vehicle. Great price and service. Thanks again, y'all.

October 01, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for the great review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

"Richard Jackson Made it Easy!"

Thanks Richard for making our buying experience so easy! We love our new car and look forward to working with you again. The entire staff was so professional and focused on providing a supreme buying experience. Well done!

Richard Jackson

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us online! I'm happy to hear that Richard took good care of you. Congrats on the new vehicle!

"Great customer service! Great price!"

Q was great to work with. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Tallahassee Dodge Jeep Chrysler in the past 3 years, and I don't think I could've gotten a better deal anywhere else!

Q Barfield

August 25, 2014

Thank you for the great recommendation! I'm happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at our dealership. Congrats on the new vehicle!

"Best Experience I ever had!!!!"

I went to Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep just to look at what kind of cars were offered for sale and to just check prices. I was met by a really nice person Robert Davis. Mr. Davis was so helpful as he walked with me and discussed the cars, price range I was looking for, and the possibilities that existed with the dealership. I had no intention of actually buying at that particular time as my credit is damaged and I realistically did not think that a payment could be arranged that I would be comfortable with and could fit in my budget. When I looked at the Chevy Sonic that I did purchase I was thinking I would not be able to purchase it that day but Mr. Davis assured me that there were possibilities. Mr. Davis worked his "Magic" and I did buy the Sonic with no money down I might add (another thing I did not think was possible). The entire staff were courteous, kind, and did not pressure me at all. This was something I did not think existed in the car selling world but this dealership proved me wrong and I am glad they did. The finance team worked hard and found a bank that would grant me the money needed to purchase at a payment I could afford. The finance team also went above and beyond and when I went to pick up the Sonic the next day they had even more good news with a slightly lower payment than initially agreed upon. All I can tell anyone who reads this review is that if you want to be treated as a person and not just a dollar sign go to this dealership and find out what I did; they have a great team, reasonably priced cars, and provide an absolutely wonderful experience when buying a car. Thank you Mr. Davis and the entire team at Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep you have a customer for life and I would highly recommend you all.

August 05, 2014

We hope you enjoy your new Sonic for years to come and want to thank you for choosing Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep for your purchase! We are glad Robert assisted you with your transaction in a professional manner and stress-free manner. Looking forward to seeing you in our service drive for your next oil change!

"Good customer service and good price"

I negotiated and arranged the sale over email with Eddie Grandberry - we live about 2.5 hours from Tallahassee. They had the best price on what we were looking for by quite a large margin. When we got there all the paper work was ready to go. I checked it out, went for a test drive, made sure the vehicle matched the description and pics online. Everything was as described. Numbers exactly as we went over by email and text. Staff was friendly through email and phone and when we got there to do the transaction. Very happy with Mr. Grandberry's efforts in arranging for the transaction and getting us in and out quick.

August 05, 2014

We are pleased to hear Eddie was so accommodating over the internet. We know your time is valuable and try to help make your purchase experience as convenient as possible. Thank you for making the drive to Tallahassee. We are pleased to hear that you drove home happy!

"commercial account manager"

Michael has went over and beyond my expectations, he has made this purchase experience amazing. His professional and honest communication exceeded beyond the experience that I have had in the past. I will be buying my next new car from Michael in the future. Kudos to Michael great job and Thank You!

Michael Green

July 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us online! I'm glad Michael took such good care of you. Congrats on the new vehicle!

"Awesome!"

I had a great experience at Tallahassee DCJ! Everyone that I came in contact with was so nice and helpful. Richard Jackson was my salesman and he worked so hard to get me in the car I wanted and I left with it that night. They even worked very late to make it happen! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! Great people all around!!! Michele Cairo, GA

Richard Jackson

July 18, 2014

Michele, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us online and for your kind words regarding Richard! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your vehicle purchase and drove home happy. Congrats on the new car!

Eddie Grandberry