Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Internet Sales Manager

February 08, 2017

"Great!"

- JC

I was looking for a Dodge Ram 1500. Gifford Lee showed me several trucks and helped me find the one I like. He was very professional and courteous. Thanks Gifford.

February 07, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Sasha

I'd like to thank Mr C. Anderson for his great customer service. He was very attentive to my needs and wants in the car that I was seeking, once I decided on the car I wanted he worked very hard to get me comfortable with the desired price of the car. Thanks again

February 07, 2017

""Great Outcome""

- Benita McMillian

Johnny King is awesome! He was extremely easy to work with. He helped me get exactly what I was looking for in a new automobile. Very friendly dealership - would definitely recommend.

New 2016 Jeep Compass, $26318