Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

3987 West Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

We are pleased to let you know we work on all makes and models. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle in our state of the art facility. We have a Express Lane performing oil changes and quick service's in a extremely efficient manor and performed by factory trained technicians.

About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Jimmy Jeep
6/16/2015

"Nick and Joe were fantastic. "

Talked with Nick over the phone,told him I don't have time to play around as my time is important to me. Explained what I wanted, said he did not have it, but could have it in the matter of hours by the time my wife gets off work. showed up at dealership and there it was. my wife drove it liked it and set us up with Joe a salesman as of Nick is the sales manager. Joe Kruger was great polite and very helpful . They had us out of there my wife driveing a new Jeep Wranglerin less then 1 hour ,great guys and a great dealership. Thanks again guys Larry. It all started while I was visiting FSU from the KEYS and needed quick service on my ram truck, it was done right and quickly, I always said that I would buy my next ride here I did and will be back. No hassle buy your next ride here

Joe Kruger

June 18, 2015

Awesome! We loved reading about your experience, and appreciate you taking the time to share it online with everyone! Thank you for the great review - we're happy to hear that our team took such good care of you and your wife. Congrats on your new Wrangler!

KR
6/11/2015

"Great team and great process "

What an outstanding team! Everyone we encountered from start to finish was wonderful. Robert made sure we found just the Grand Cherokee we were looking for. He answered every question with detail and even researched a couple of things just to ensure he had it 110% correct. A big thank you to Mike who made sure everything was perfect on our paperwork and took the extra time to go over it all with us. And of course Nick who made sure the price was right and that everything was done efficiently! This was honestly the best experience we have had when buying a car. I highly recommend the team at Tallahassee DCJ !! And also recommend the Grand Cherokee. We were concerned about downsizing from our Tahoe but absolutely love it. We will be back!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words regarding your experience with Robert! We appreciate your business and want to congratulate you on your new Grand Cherokee!

satisfied
5/25/2015

"wonderful experience "

The service and sales were outstanding professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone who wants a vehicle and doesn't need any extra drama

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation! We look forward to working with you again!

Gemoya23
5/01/2015

""Hospitable, friendly and family oriented" "

The fear of dealing with dealerships and salesman and trying to avoid the hassle crosses my mind each time I purchase a vehicle, but DCJ doesn't give you this feeling. Eddie and the rest of the team allowed me to feel at ease with purchasing a vehicle and ensuring that I purchase the vehicle that I truly wanted. It was a pleasure dealing with him and everybody else. I didn't feel pressured, nor did I felt rushed. They made sure I was comfortable with the numbers they were presenting to me and presented me with options. I highly recommend this dealership and highly recommend Mr. Eddie. Thank you for your services..

May 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review regarding your experience with our team at Tallahassee DCJ! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and vehicle purchase experience. Congrats on your new vehicle!

chrisl
5/01/2015

"3rd Jeep in a row from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep"

I bought my 3rd Jeep in a row from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Nice and honest staff. Robert Davis (salesman) put me in a great car at an even better price. Get your next vehicle from him. Chris L.

May 01, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty to Tallahassee DCJ over the years and in the purchase of a third vehicle from us! We appreciate your business and the great review. Congrats on your new Jeep!

StevensD
4/17/2015

"Great Experience "

Parker Cannon was amazing helping me figuring out a perfect vehicle for me. He kept his composure during my indecisive moments and was very knowledgeable about the market. This team is lucky to have him.

Parker Cannon

April 20, 2015

Glad you had a great experience with Parker! Thank you for the review and enjoy your new vehicle!

annoyed
4/16/2015

"Sold my personal information to EVERYONE!"

Salespeople were very friendly and helpful. We did end up buying a Grand Caravan and that process was very smooth, HOWEVER they have sold my personal information and I am getting 10 or more soliciting phone calls daily on my land line and cell phone even though I am on the do not call list! I am very disappointed! I am self employed and work from home and it is VERY annoying to have my phones constantly ringing with solicitors!!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for choosing Tallahassee DCJ for your vehicle purchase. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with our sales team. We do apologize for the phone calls you have been receiving from solicitors, however, we do not partake in selling customer information to third party companies. These solicitors you are referring to may have obtained your contact information through the credit/financing process as we tried to get you the best financing on your recent vehicle purchase, but that is something that we cannot control. We would love to continue this relationship, and have you as a long term customer, so please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you, Tallahassee CDJ

JP1114
4/10/2015

"Stranded in Tallahassee"

My husband and I had just packed up our life in our new Jeep Cherokee and were about 2 hours into our move across the country when our car broke down about 2 miles from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Although we were able to drive the car to the dealership, we knew it needed to be looked at based on what happened on the highway. We met with Eddie Kent and waited while his team checked out our car. We found out that there had just been a recall on the car's computer system and it needed to be updated. Since we did not update it in time, the car ended up needing more work that we weren't prepared for. It ended up being a rough day for my husband and I and we would end up staying in Tallahassee for the next couple nights. It would have been a lot worse if we didn't have Eddie Kent working with us. He went out of his way to make sure our car got fixed in a timely manner and even helped us find a decent hotel in Tallahassee as it was our first time in the area. He called us each day to update us on the progress of the car and drove to Orlando himself on a Sunday to pick up the part that our car needed. Every dealership should have an Eddie Kent. Thank you, Eddie, for taking such good care of us.

April 10, 2015

Wow! We love reading about your story and experience with Eddie! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it online. We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience in your trip across country, but are glad that you were so well taken care of! We hope your move is going well and that your Jeep is back to normal!

Dolphindoug
4/05/2015

"New Dodge Grand Caravan"

After trying to get information from our local dealer, I contacted TDCJ. My sales rep was Harold Williams. Over a 30 minute or so phone call exchange Harold was able to get me qualified for an excellent finance rate and I drove to Tallahassee from Panama City to purchase a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. Harold's can do attitude and friendliness was instrumental in making me a TDCJ customer. His assistance was outstanding. The finance manager, Shawn, made that part of the sale the easiest I have ever encountered in purchasing a new vehicle. I was tremendously pleased with the overall experience and absolutely love the Dodge Grand Caravan. Thanks to TDCJ for a job well done!

Harold Williams

April 06, 2015

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review and for making the drive from Panama City to purchase your new vehicle from us! We're happy to hear that our team took such good care of you. Congrats on your new Caravan!

George
4/01/2015

"New Jeep Purchase"

We had the pleasure of working with Harold Williams when we needed to replace our daughter's vehicle due to an accident. Harold took his time answering the many questions from us and our daughter. He was always very responsive and concerned that we were getting the right information we needed. He went way above and beyond our last dealer experience! We would highly recommend Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep! Ask for Harold Williams as he was awesome!!

Harold Williams

April 01, 2015

We're happy to hear that Harold was able to take good care of you and your daughter. Thank you for the wonderful review, and we hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle!

Reviews of Nick Onorato