Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Johnny  King, Sales Representative, Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Johnny King

Sales Representative

May 07, 2017

"Lost sale over $2000!!!"

- Samantha32311

My grandmother and I were looking at a Journey. Our salesman Chaz was GREAT however, the finance manager Nick O. was not so great. I am a USAA member and was garunteed a savings of $6,398 on a journey. Mr. Nick would only give me $5,000 off and told me I had to qualify for the rest (USAA said not true). So Tallahassee Dodge lost our sale over $2000!!! Mr. Nick came out to meet us and said "we have to pay the bills". We left and went to Phillips Dodge in Ocala and got the SAME EXACT vehicle for $2,200 cheaper than Tallahassee!!! We won't even be taking it to Tallahassee to be serviced!

Nick Onorato
Other Employees : Chastin"Chaz" Hamilton

May 01, 2017

"Awesome group of people"

- Virgil71468

This is what I said My wife and I are loving the 2016 Hyundai Veloster we got Saturday 4-29-17 Thank you to Eddie Grandberry and our finance lady Anita Smith And ms Aleasha for making sure we intended to keep our appt. And an extended and special thank you to Wells Fargo. Neither of you can comprehend what this means to us, however, each of you have solidified Tallahasse Dcj and us as lifelong friends and customers. Thank you very much... Virgil & Joan Clinton

Eddie Grandberry
Other Employees : Anita smith, aleasha

April 20, 2017

"Poor customer service"

- S123456

This dealership has the worst customer service imaginable. Concerns not answered and when address I was told I could go somewhere else if I didn't like their service. Extremely rude and unacceptable when you bought your vechicle from their dealership.

Paul