Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Service Manager

November 07, 2016

"Simply the Best !"

- Mary Scott Gilbert

We've bought a lot of Jeeps! Robert Davis is the best salesman we've ever had. He was totally transparent. - no games, no gimmicks! Worked very hard; Gave us exactly what we wanted. - the best deal - finance and service !Tallahassee Jeep treated us like royalty. Dont waste your time elsewhere! Go to Tally Jeep and ask for Robert!.

October 19, 2016

"Excellent"

- Mark R.

I had a problem that no one else could fix. These guys took 3 days and did it. I would whole- heartedly recommend them, Daniel Skinner, Service tech is the best.

September 16, 2016

"#reasonnottobuylocal"

- NEVER COMING BACK HERE!!!!

I'm not sure who is leaving all of the positive comments for this dealership... I have tried twice to buy a jeep here and have left both times, empty handed, only to buy from a dealer out of town. The only reason that I am here today is because of the convenience of getting a recall taken care of locally. Next time, l will drive to Georgia! Never, never coming back here! I realize that I am here for a recall repair. I asked if they could also look at a small problem that I was having and said that I understand that I may need to come back another time. I was actually told to take it somewhere else to have it looked at. What?? NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS!!!

New 2015 Chrysler 300, $47078