Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

3987 West Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

We are pleased to let you know we work on all makes and models. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle in our state of the art facility. We have a Express Lane performing oil changes and quick service's in a extremely efficient manor and performed by factory trained technicians.

About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Gemoya23
5/01/2015

""Hospitable, friendly and family oriented" "

The fear of dealing with dealerships and salesman and trying to avoid the hassle crosses my mind each time I purchase a vehicle, but DCJ doesn't give you this feeling. Eddie and the rest of the team allowed me to feel at ease with purchasing a vehicle and ensuring that I purchase the vehicle that I truly wanted. It was a pleasure dealing with him and everybody else. I didn't feel pressured, nor did I felt rushed. They made sure I was comfortable with the numbers they were presenting to me and presented me with options. I highly recommend this dealership and highly recommend Mr. Eddie. Thank you for your services..

May 04, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review regarding your experience with our team at Tallahassee DCJ! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and vehicle purchase experience. Congrats on your new vehicle!

chrisl
5/01/2015

"3rd Jeep in a row from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep"

I bought my 3rd Jeep in a row from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Nice and honest staff. Robert Davis (salesman) put me in a great car at an even better price. Get your next vehicle from him. Chris L.

May 01, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty to Tallahassee DCJ over the years and in the purchase of a third vehicle from us! We appreciate your business and the great review. Congrats on your new Jeep!

StevensD
4/17/2015

"Great Experience "

Parker Cannon was amazing helping me figuring out a perfect vehicle for me. He kept his composure during my indecisive moments and was very knowledgeable about the market. This team is lucky to have him.

Parker Cannon

April 20, 2015

Glad you had a great experience with Parker! Thank you for the review and enjoy your new vehicle!

annoyed
4/16/2015

"Sold my personal information to EVERYONE!"

Salespeople were very friendly and helpful. We did end up buying a Grand Caravan and that process was very smooth, HOWEVER they have sold my personal information and I am getting 10 or more soliciting phone calls daily on my land line and cell phone even though I am on the do not call list! I am very disappointed! I am self employed and work from home and it is VERY annoying to have my phones constantly ringing with solicitors!!!!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for choosing Tallahassee DCJ for your vehicle purchase. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with our sales team. We do apologize for the phone calls you have been receiving from solicitors, however, we do not partake in selling customer information to third party companies. These solicitors you are referring to may have obtained your contact information through the credit/financing process as we tried to get you the best financing on your recent vehicle purchase, but that is something that we cannot control. We would love to continue this relationship, and have you as a long term customer, so please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you, Tallahassee CDJ

JP1114
4/10/2015

"Stranded in Tallahassee"

My husband and I had just packed up our life in our new Jeep Cherokee and were about 2 hours into our move across the country when our car broke down about 2 miles from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Although we were able to drive the car to the dealership, we knew it needed to be looked at based on what happened on the highway. We met with Eddie Kent and waited while his team checked out our car. We found out that there had just been a recall on the car's computer system and it needed to be updated. Since we did not update it in time, the car ended up needing more work that we weren't prepared for. It ended up being a rough day for my husband and I and we would end up staying in Tallahassee for the next couple nights. It would have been a lot worse if we didn't have Eddie Kent working with us. He went out of his way to make sure our car got fixed in a timely manner and even helped us find a decent hotel in Tallahassee as it was our first time in the area. He called us each day to update us on the progress of the car and drove to Orlando himself on a Sunday to pick up the part that our car needed. Every dealership should have an Eddie Kent. Thank you, Eddie, for taking such good care of us.

April 10, 2015

Wow! We love reading about your story and experience with Eddie! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it online. We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience in your trip across country, but are glad that you were so well taken care of! We hope your move is going well and that your Jeep is back to normal!

Dolphindoug
4/05/2015

"New Dodge Grand Caravan"

After trying to get information from our local dealer, I contacted TDCJ. My sales rep was Harold Williams. Over a 30 minute or so phone call exchange Harold was able to get me qualified for an excellent finance rate and I drove to Tallahassee from Panama City to purchase a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. Harold's can do attitude and friendliness was instrumental in making me a TDCJ customer. His assistance was outstanding. The finance manager, Shawn, made that part of the sale the easiest I have ever encountered in purchasing a new vehicle. I was tremendously pleased with the overall experience and absolutely love the Dodge Grand Caravan. Thanks to TDCJ for a job well done!

Harold Williams

April 06, 2015

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review and for making the drive from Panama City to purchase your new vehicle from us! We're happy to hear that our team took such good care of you. Congrats on your new Caravan!

George
4/01/2015

"New Jeep Purchase"

We had the pleasure of working with Harold Williams when we needed to replace our daughter's vehicle due to an accident. Harold took his time answering the many questions from us and our daughter. He was always very responsive and concerned that we were getting the right information we needed. He went way above and beyond our last dealer experience! We would highly recommend Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep! Ask for Harold Williams as he was awesome!!

Harold Williams

April 01, 2015

We're happy to hear that Harold was able to take good care of you and your daughter. Thank you for the wonderful review, and we hope your daughter enjoys her new vehicle!

pruehle
3/26/2015

"Outstanding Service Team"

As residents of Miami we made the trek to Tallahassee to purchase our new Chrysler 300. Our son had a positive experience at the dealership and we returned due to the professionalism demonstrated by staff members. Prior to our visit we were contacted by Josh Moody and given all information that we requested. Upon our arrival at the shop we were greeted outside by Sean Morris who welcomed us by name and with a handshake and a smile. We were quickly shown the car that met our needs and took two test drives. Sean was well versed on the car and readily answered all our questions. The procedure became stressed due to delays by my credit union but we were treated with unfailing courtesy and respect. After a lengthy procedure we were happy to leave with our beautiful new car. In the parking lot Sean spent many minutes demonstrating the radio and navigational features. He was kind enough to program the Bluetooth features of our phone. Most enjoyable was Elvis preset on the radio. We thank Sean Morris and the dealership for a very positive experience,

Sean Morris

March 27, 2015

Wow! Thank you for the making the trip from Miami to purchase your Chrysler 300 from us! We appreciate you making the drive and thank you for the wonderful review. Congrats on your new 300! Toyota of Plano

dpannellijr
3/22/2015

"Great experience"

I had been working with Tallahassee dcj for a month or so to try and get the right deal on my next truck. After some searching we found the truck and made the deal happen. Was very happy with dealing with Joseph Krueger. He knew what i was looking for and what i was trying to do. He went above and beyond and i look forward to working with him again.

Joseph Krueger

March 23, 2015

Glad to Joseph took good care of you and found the exact truck you wanted! Thank you for the review and congrats on your new truck!

tfraser85
3/16/2015

"Very pleased."

Employees were all very helpful and informed. I'm am extremely happy with my purchase and would reccomend TDCJ to anyone! I am looking forward to many happy years with my new truck!

March 17, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and congrats on your new truck!

Reviews of Eddie Grandberry