Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

3987 West Tennessee Street,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

We are pleased to let you know we work on all makes and models. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle in our state of the art facility. We have a Express Lane performing oil changes and quick service's in a extremely efficient manor and performed by factory trained technicians.

About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

MKKirk
8/23/2015

"Q, you are the best!"

Ok, let me start with my wife was looking into getting a newer vehicle. We went to another dealership Dale Earnhardt Jr. they got her so mad she almost cried. After leaving my lovely sister called to tell me my niece just got a vehicle from Tallahassee DCJ and was really happy. We drove over to see my neice's first car. After we seen how happy my sister was. We talked to a sales person. Quanta Barfield "Q" was our sales person. While he finished with my sister he told us to take a look around and tell him what vehicles we liked. After looking we showed him the ones we liked. After talking about the used SUVs "Q" asked if we would like to look at a New Dodge Journey. After showing us the facts, and with our trade-in a new vehicle maybe best for us. He was never pushing us one way or the other. We always had the feeling he was trying to do the best to he could to make us happy. Glad to say we are the owner's of a new the Dodge Journey and the payment was right were we needed it. "Q" was the best and I'm telling everyone I can about now great Tallahassee DCJ helped us.

Quanta Barfield

August 24, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our team at Tallahassee DCJ! Thank you so much for sharing your great review. We hope you and your wife are enjoying your new Journey!

mcole71
8/01/2015

"New Experiene"

Eddie Grandberry, Jacque Williams and Robert Davis are absolutely amazing. We appreciate all your help. This was different from what we had been experiencing. Again, thank you.

Jacque Williams

August 04, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Congrats on your new vehicle!

Melissa - Happy Customer
7/29/2015

"Sean Morris awesome & patient Sales person"

This is my 2nd time working with Sean Morris purchasing a vehicle. He is a true professional and even though I ask a thousand questions, he was willing to answer them all! I was in the dealership 3 times and kept changing my mind on the vehicle I wanted and he just kept helping me without judgment.

Sean Morris

July 30, 2015

We're happy to hear that Sean took such good care of you! Thank you for the great review!

sharonda
7/16/2015

"Great!!!"

Eddie Grandberry and Derrick White was Great salesman.They both made sure i was happy and most of all they kept me informed about what was going on while i was waiting!!! I love the team work between the both of them.Most salesman be in competition with each other.

July 17, 2015

We're happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience! Thank you for the review and enjoy your new vehicle!

allen2015
7/16/2015

"Robert Davis Customer Service"

Robert Davis is the only sale person that my wife & I are happy doing business with at the Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer. Robert Davis took time and showed us a lot different vehicles before we found our dream 2015 Jeep. Thank you Robert Davis for putting my wife & I in the driver seat of our 2015 Jeep. You are the best. Keep up the great job.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your new Jeep!

katherinesue
7/12/2015

"Good listeners, fulfilled my needs and quirks"

I first spent some time researching jeeps online. It had been a long time since I'd bought a new car, and I had never had a jeep. After looking online, I connected with a rep from the dealer and conveyed my thoughts and ideas. That rep made sure a sales rep immediately contacted me. This sales rep, Robert Davis, gave me plenty of personal attention. He was sure to be available when I arrived at the dealership, and he was attentive. Very importantly, he didn't try to sell me a vehicle I wasn't interested in. No Red! No White! I said. He understood, and he pulled around in a beautiful little tan number. During the finance process, he asked the right questions, and we seamlessly arrived at the right solution. We got it completed without a hitch. In all, the positive thing about Robert was that he listened to what I wanted, and he was good at pulling the whole process together to get me what I wanted. Good guy.

July 13, 2015

We're happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with Robert! Thank you for the wonderful review and congrats on your new vehicle!

Beachmom2
7/06/2015

"Dissatisfied!!"

This was by far the WORST experience with any company I have ever had. At first everyone was falling over themselves until I dropped all that cash!! Then I couldn't get a person on the phone or call back. Have been getting the runaround for about 2 months. I didn't have the spare tire. I was told my door handles were wrong and sent back which in fact they had NEVER been ordered. And ordered chrome rims and got polished aluminum. I've driven 200 miles round trip 3 times only to be told on arrival they don't have my parts!! No one will call or return calls!! This dealership doesn't even rate a star! Horrible!!

Scott goulioze

Jimmy Jeep
6/16/2015

"Nick and Joe were fantastic. "

Talked with Nick over the phone,told him I don't have time to play around as my time is important to me. Explained what I wanted, said he did not have it, but could have it in the matter of hours by the time my wife gets off work. showed up at dealership and there it was. my wife drove it liked it and set us up with Joe a salesman as of Nick is the sales manager. Joe Kruger was great polite and very helpful . They had us out of there my wife driveing a new Jeep Wranglerin less then 1 hour ,great guys and a great dealership. Thanks again guys Larry. It all started while I was visiting FSU from the KEYS and needed quick service on my ram truck, it was done right and quickly, I always said that I would buy my next ride here I did and will be back. No hassle buy your next ride here

Joe Kruger

June 18, 2015

Awesome! We loved reading about your experience, and appreciate you taking the time to share it online with everyone! Thank you for the great review - we're happy to hear that our team took such good care of you and your wife. Congrats on your new Wrangler!

KR
6/11/2015

"Great team and great process "

What an outstanding team! Everyone we encountered from start to finish was wonderful. Robert made sure we found just the Grand Cherokee we were looking for. He answered every question with detail and even researched a couple of things just to ensure he had it 110% correct. A big thank you to Mike who made sure everything was perfect on our paperwork and took the extra time to go over it all with us. And of course Nick who made sure the price was right and that everything was done efficiently! This was honestly the best experience we have had when buying a car. I highly recommend the team at Tallahassee DCJ !! And also recommend the Grand Cherokee. We were concerned about downsizing from our Tahoe but absolutely love it. We will be back!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words regarding your experience with Robert! We appreciate your business and want to congratulate you on your new Grand Cherokee!

satisfied
5/25/2015

"wonderful experience "

The service and sales were outstanding professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone who wants a vehicle and doesn't need any extra drama

May 26, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation! We look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Robert Davis