Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Johnny  King, Sales Representative, Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Johnny King

Sales Representative

April 01, 2017

"Upselling and victimization of young buyer!"

- stallahassee

The Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealership took advantage of my female friend this week. She was upselled to the brim on add-ons, and pre-paid plans and did not get a key feature she requested. They rushed her through and unfortunately she drove it off the lot before checking the key feature and then realized it wasn't there!!! I accompanied her back to the lot the following day, we both got the runaround for nearly 3 hours until they reluctantly agreed to add an after market package via their in-house mechanic. The whole deal just leaves a sour taste in your mouth. They represent classic bait and switch sales tactics mixed with unscrupulous sales representatives who clearly saw a young girl to take advantage of...shame on you Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Tallahassee!!! I have owned 3 Jeep's over the past 20 years, never bought one from them and I never will!

February 08, 2017

"Great!"

- JC

I was looking for a Dodge Ram 1500. Gifford Lee showed me several trucks and helped me find the one I like. He was very professional and courteous. Thanks Gifford.

February 07, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Sasha

I'd like to thank Mr C. Anderson for his great customer service. He was very attentive to my needs and wants in the car that I was seeking, once I decided on the car I wanted he worked very hard to get me comfortable with the desired price of the car. Thanks again

New 2016 Jeep Compass, $26318