Read Reviews Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Eddie KentService Manager2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep

We are pleased to let you know we work on all makes and models. It is our pleasure to service your vehicle in our state of the art facility. We have a Express Lane performing oil changes and quick service's in a extremely efficient manor and performed by factory trained technicians.

Our Location

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Awesome!"

michelelee1
7/17/2014 10:23:13 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Richard Jackson

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I had a great experience at Tallahassee DCJ! Everyone that I came in contact with was so nice and helpful. Richard Jackson was my salesman and he worked so hard to get me in the car I wanted and I left with it that night. They even worked very late to make it happen! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone! Great people all around!!!

Michele
Cairo, GA

Added: 7/18/2014 7:39:31 AM

Michele, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us online and for your kind words regarding Richard! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your vehicle purchase and drove home happy. Congrats on the new car!

Twitter
"Great Sales and Customer Service"

NaturalDerek
7/15/2014 11:35:59 AM

Johnny  KingJohnny King

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I had a great experience with Johnny King he was very courteous and straightforward and also funny but in all he made it happen .I will recommend Tallahasse CDJ to other people!

Added: 7/16/2014 9:24:22 AM

Thank you for the great recommendation! I'm happy to hear that Johnny took good care of you. Congrats on your new vehicle!

"Wonderful repeat experience!"

Victoriafsu
7/12/2014 9:26:56 AM

SHAWN MCCLENDONSHAWN MCCLENDON
Derrick WhiteDerrick White

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Tallahassee DCJ will always be my first choice. I bought my first Jeep two years ago, and Shawn and his team were great then. I decided to investigate a trade and upgrade recently, and I had great follow-up and friendly assistance starting with Shakira in Internet sales. From there, Derrick helped me look at my options and Shawn made the deal happen by working to get me a great trade-in value and fair purchase price. Derrick was great orienting me to the new Jeep, and made me feel secure in my decision. This was not a typical dealership experience - 5 stars all the way!

Added: 7/14/2014 7:13:42 AM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us online! I appreciate your kind words regarding our team at Tallahassee DCJ and thank you for your continued business. Congrats on the new Jeep!

"Excellency!"

Thomas79
7/2/2014 10:13:13 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Eddie GrandberryEddie Grandberry

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Great Experience! Friendly environment and knowledgeable salesmen; I was given options and also asked open ended questions by my rep so that we could work together and get what I needed.

Added: 7/3/2014 10:33:55 AM

Thank you for the great recommendation! Congrats on your new vehicle and thank you for your business!

"Very Happy Customers"

Candbbell
6/27/2014 10:10:50 AM

Johnny  KingJohnny King

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Our experience with DCJ was a great one! Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle of our choice, and not pushy or overbearing like some salesmen can be. He was also very determined to see to it that all possible considerations were given, to help make this major purchase work on our behalf. Thanks a million to our salesman Johnny King & the DCJ Team!

Added: 6/30/2014 11:36:17 AM

We appreciate having you as a customer and are pleased that Johnny was able to make your purchase such a positive experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Twitter
"Excellent Service with a Caring Person"

PamelaThompson
6/24/2014 11:56:45 AM

Derrick WhiteDerrick White

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I went into the Tallahassee, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep dealership just out of the spirit God placed in me and upon my arrival Mr. Derrick White was there to greet me at the door. And the first thing he did after introducing himself was made me feel welcome and then asked me to sit down and explain what my needs were. He did not force a vehicle on me he listen to my situation and then said well let me see what is best for your situation and then we will discuss vehicles. After about two hours of working on my situation he then pointed out what I could get and left the decision totally up to me. And by the end I drove away with no money down a 2014 Chrysler 200. God and Mr. Derrick is wonderful and truly amazing.

Added: 6/25/2014 8:01:13 AM

I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Derrick and our team at Tallahassee DCJ. I appreciate your kind words, and I know Derrick does too! Congrats on your new Chrysler 200, and if there is anything else you need please don't hesitate to ask!

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

conne297
6/2/2014 6:18:11 PM

Robert DavisRobert Davis

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

Mr. Davis was amazing to work with. I bought a 2014 Dodge Journey and walked away a happy customer. Mr. Davis was very informative and answered all of my questions. I would recommend Dodge to anyone. Thank you Mr. Davis for all of your help!

Added: 6/3/2014 8:20:33 AM

Thank you for taking the time share your experience with us online! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your vehicle purchase with Robert. Congrats on your new Dodge Journey!

Twitter
"Mike Green Made the Difference"

Mac1611
5/31/2014 10:23:31 AM

Mike Greene

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I have purchased two vehicles from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep in the last year. Mike Green assisted me in the acquisition of both of those vehicles (a 2014 Chrysler 200 [new] and a Toyota Highlander [used]). In between the time I purchased those cars, I have had the privilege of recommending a colleague of mine in our Law Office to the dealership and to Mike specifically. As am I, my friend was well satisfied with his purchase of a Jeep Laredo. I wish to commend Mr. Green and the dealership for their assistance in my vehicle purchases. Mike is a professional, personable and practical sales person. I recommend his services highly; he made the difference in my decision to purchase my second vehicle from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep.

Added: 6/2/2014 1:55:23 PM

We appreciate your kind words regarding Mike and for taking the time to share your experience with us online. Congrats on your most recent vehicle purchase, and we look forward to working with you again!

"Awesome Experience"

April14
5/1/2014 10:29:43 AM

Q Bartfield

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I purchased a 2014 Dodge Challenger and overall, was quite satisfied with my experience. Everyone that I dealt with with friendly and pleasant from walking onto the lot and looking at cars to making my purchase. My sales rep, Q Bartfield was not only knowledgeable about the car but extremely patient, which was much appreciated because purchasing a car is a big investment and I'd hope not to feel pressured. Even after I signed, he continued to work with me, making sure the car was set up the way I wanted and walking me through the features that were new to me and that I hadn't quite mastered yet. The Sales Manager, Shawn was also very helpful, working with me on getting my payments right where I wanted them to be. And, the Finance Manager,Nick was great to work with as well. Explaining everything that I was signing and making me feel comfortable with my purchase. Awesome experience. Makes me feel like I made a good choice and love my car even more.

Added: 5/2/2014 1:32:51 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone online. I am so happy you enjoyed your purchase with us, and that our team took good care of you. Congrats on your new Challenger, I hope you're enjoying it!

"Great workers"

Redd34
4/25/2014 9:40:26 AM

Eddie GrandberryEddie Grandberry
SHAWN MCCLENDONSHAWN MCCLENDON

My Review Of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep:

I am very greatful fa the two gentlemen that helped me, they went beyond the call of duty to help me..I really had a great experience with the workers of this dealership... Keep up the good work!

Added: 4/28/2014 7:37:14 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Congrats on your new vehicle!

Reviews 11-20 >>