Tamaroff Nissan

Suburban Nissan of Troy

LeighA
5/03/2015

"Quick and Professional"

My husband spoke to Don Scherving prior to coming in to look at a new Nissan Altima to lease. We set up a time that we would be in and he was ready for us when we arrived. He went over the details and we went on a test drive. The deal was attractive and we were pleased. Having owned an Altima for the last ten years it was an easy decision. After test driving we went over the paperwork and proceeded to sign the 3 year lease deal. Financing went through but since it was late in the day we needed insurance etc we set up a time to come back the following Tuesday to pick up the car and go over the all the features. Went back on Tuesday and picked up the car. Don wasn't pushy and was extremely nice and easy to work with. We have already passed his card along to a few friends

Don Scherving

nham91
4/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I took my car in for an oil change. Mark helped me with the paperwork. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. Service was really quick.

Mark

makski
4/19/2015

"Great place to do business!"

We have purchased three vehicles from Tamaroff and have been treated great each time. Sales and service are equally good. We have always had the problem taken care of the first time and when promised. We recommend Tamaroff to anyone!

Mark, Matt

Rat8bug
4/17/2015

"My 350Z serviced after a long winter nap."

Had the oil changed on my 350Z. I was in and out in no time. I really like the newly remodeled waiting room. Next stop is an oil change on my Murano.

Jason Danek

clgdea
4/15/2015

"Fast, Friendly service"

The staff member that took care of me, Charles, was very friendly. Your waiting room is really nice and comfortable. Too bad I couldn't stay there longer since my wait time was so little.

Only payment staff

Nissan2001
4/14/2015

"Just changing a right rear brake light. "

I have a Nissan Frontier with a topper on the back. The right rear brake light was out and I could not change it myslef. I arrived at the dealer ship about noon on Sautrday. Jason was great. He got me right, chanaged my bulb so I could out of town on Monday and I was on my way. Jason did not heistate to help me get my bulb knowing I wasn heading out of town on two days.

Jason

AP Jones
3/30/2015

"Great experience"

I drove in, my car was serviced and there was no charge. There were complimentary bagels, donuts and coffee. The staff was friendly, the repair was quick and the shop was clean. Who could ask for anything more!?

Charles E. Pettway

ybglazier
1/23/2015

"Great Job and quick"

you are close to where I work and it is very convenient. and the fact that you provide shuttle service to and from is also helpful.

Charles & Matt

conniemattan
1/10/2015

"Great service!"

The servicemen at Tamaroff Nissan did an excellent job from the minute I pulled in until I pulled out of the service garage. This was a return visit after a routine oil change. My front right side headlamp had been collecting moisture since the time of purchase from a car auction in Ohio. I had taken it to another dealership closer to me, but they acted as if they did not have time for me, so I decided to go elsewhere. To make a long story shorter, Tamaroff ordered a new headlamp and replaced it at no charge. Thanks!

Mark Prebee

Mika harrison
12/21/2014

"Excellent service"

Mark was exceptional love the dealership fantastic service, would recommend this dealership to family and friends . Treat me with courtesy and in a timely fashion

Mark