28585 Telegraph Road, Southfield, Michigan 48034

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Tamaroff Nissan Info

Garber Nissan Hyundai

Suburban Nissan of Troy

"The quality of the service depends on whom works on my car"

I've been there about 5 times in 2 years. Sometimes I received good quality of service. Sometimes I received fair quality of service. My experience about this dealer depends on whom works on my car and also depends on time/date. Some technicians pay more attention to details. Others gave me impressions that they just want to get this job done and go home.

"September service"

My car was kept for a few days and Matt offered an AWD loaner for the few days, which was great during the rain storms anticipated. It was a nice experience

Matt

"Very professional service although long wait"

Had an oil change performed- unfortunately, they take walk ins at the same time as people (like me) with appointments- waited 1 hr for a 10 minute oil change- not express service.

James Pettway

"Service on Altima"

Everything was done in a timely manner. The workers were extremely professional, kind and considerate. The salesman also gave me clear and precise information regarding the work which was completed, as well work which needed to be done in the future. I have very high regards for your staff as well as the Service Advisor, Charles. I will continue to use Tamaroff as my service location, and I will also strongly recommend others to your facility for service as well. Keep up the good work!

Charles Pettway

"oil change"

Friendly and professional. They were very efficient in getting the job done. Will recommend my friends and family to go to this dealership for service.

matt

"Service on Altima"

The dealership was extremely busy when I got there at 4:25 for my 4:30 appointment. I was greeted in a timely manner; however it took quite a while for a service person to write up the paperwork. I think it was 4:40 before I headed to the waiting room.

Matt

"W Davis"

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. Fast service and they said that the rotation wasn't necessary. They advised of potential maintenance needed soon. A window rep found chips in my windshield and connected with my insurance to make repairs on the spot with no cost. The reason I like this place is that they don't charge me for repairs I don't need. My only complaint is that the service rep didn't return my call that I made after I left.

Jason Danek

"Excellent Service"

I received excellent service on my visit to get a speedy oil change. Oil change and tire rotation went well. I was in and out in less than an hour. Great job!

I don't know

"not completely satisfied with service"

Had oil change (while car was at body shop)...settings weren't reset (so I got warning messages) - and air conditioning is not working. I thought that would have all been checked out when I got the oil change. saying no to the recommendation....because of issues that I experienced when I left

not sure...had car in body shop

"Service review"

Service was fast, faster than expected. Made it to work on time because I got in and out. Also was appreciative of the car wash and cleaning the rugs.

I believe his name was Chris. He was there on Wednesday morning wearing a white shirt. I'm sorry I didn't catch his name but he was incredibly nice.