Tamaroff Nissan

Suburban Nissan of Troy

Christa321
8/13/2015

"Va-va voom!"

Service is always great here! Super-fast and the shop, waiting area, friendliness of all in the service center add to my continued customer loyalty.

Jason Danek and other (greeters)

Frenchy61
8/12/2015

"Excellent experience at Tamaroff Southfield, MI dealership"

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Murano from the Tamaroff Southfield dealership and absolutely love my Murano. But even better was my experience with the Tamaroff people. From the very beginning I felt very comfortable and not pressured whatsoever. The sales people were warm and friendly and made my entire experience enjoyable. The great experience continued today when I took my Murano in for its very first oil change which was free but even better was the great experience with the service department. Upon my arrival there were 2 people already checking and filling the fluids before I even walked away from my car! I was in and out in 25 minutes total and my visit included a tire rotation! The lounge was comfortable and clean and before I could settle in much I was informed that my vehicle was almost ready but they were washing it first! Within 5 minutes I was on my way! Can't say enough how great this experience has been! I will definitely be buying all of my cars at Tamaroff and recommending that everyone do the same!

Charles Pettway in service and Claud Casianov in sales.

murano-driver
7/18/2015

"Tamaroff -great service"

I have come to expect great service from Tamaroff, but this last visit was - truly - outstanding. From the service manager to the cashier - all great.

mike

DS
7/08/2015

"Oil Change"

My first experience with Tamaroff Nissan's service dept. was top notch starting with my service adviser. I just wish the Sales team cared as much(i.e.Will Allen)

Jason Danek

white
6/21/2015

"very satisfied"

work was completed in time said..enjoyed the new "waiting room"...perfect time for a bagel and coffee and was happy to have a news paper to read.

charles..others in service..all pleasant

CC
6/07/2015

"Superb Customer Service"

As always my experience has been nothing but ''top notch". The staff's service is definitely #1 in service excellence and that is truly exceptional.

Can't recall

mphammond1
6/06/2015

"Great experience and salesperson"

Very informative and alcocer me to loik at all cars on the lor for best selection. Went over the plusrd and negatives of each model and did not steer to a more expensive car buy the one that suited me and had the best value which was a Nissan Altima.

Don S

Starrtouch
5/17/2015

"Happy"

Love the updates to the waiting area service was great as always. I did not wait long so that was a huge bonus for me. Thanks

Look it up I'm horrible with names

LeighA
5/03/2015

"Quick and Professional"

My husband spoke to Don Scherving prior to coming in to look at a new Nissan Altima to lease. We set up a time that we would be in and he was ready for us when we arrived. He went over the details and we went on a test drive. The deal was attractive and we were pleased. Having owned an Altima for the last ten years it was an easy decision. After test driving we went over the paperwork and proceeded to sign the 3 year lease deal. Financing went through but since it was late in the day we needed insurance etc we set up a time to come back the following Tuesday to pick up the car and go over the all the features. Went back on Tuesday and picked up the car. Don wasn't pushy and was extremely nice and easy to work with. We have already passed his card along to a few friends

Don Scherving

nham91
4/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I took my car in for an oil change. Mark helped me with the paperwork. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. Service was really quick.

Mark