Tarrytown Honda

About Tarrytown Honda

About Tarrytown Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Thank you"

We would like to thank Anisa and Ed at Tarrytown Honda for their outstanding professionalism, care and kindness. They made the whole buying and financing experience so positive. It is people like them that make a dealership successful in the way they treat their customers. They have our gratitude for all the time, work and effort they took on our behalf. Anna & Mary Pia

"No Other Dealership Compares"

I initially leased an Accord from Tarrytown Honda in 2009. I have been back to upgrade my lease two more times because their customer service is impeccable! Whether it be sales or service, everything is done with a high level of competence and excellence. Specifically, I must commend Chad Sanders, who has made my last two lease purchases smooth and easy experiences. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. You can't ask for a better salesman!

"great service"

Had a less the great experiences elsewhere and came here. James in sales was great he smoothed over everything and when I picked up the car he spent a lot of time going over all the car features so that I understood everything and even set up the blue tooth for me. Thanks so much ! would reccommend them highly

"Great Buying Experience"

I just purchased my first new car: 2014 Honda CRV from Tarrytown HONDA. I had a great buying experience with Chad and Gray there. Both of them made my entire purchasing very smooth and super easy. I didn't expect that way when i walked in their dealership at very beginning. Gary is very helpful to introduce the car to me and keep his promise in the whole process. Chad is a very experienced, professional, and optimistic guy. He helped me deal with all the insurance steps, went through all the paper works, explained all the questions that I had, made all my requests happened. When you work with him, he will pass his happiness to you as well. I had amazing experience with them. You try, then you will know.

"Unexpected purchase"

While I was getting my car serviced at Tarrytown Honda, I inquired about what new inventory that were available. Chad was incredibly helpful and knowledgable. Even though they were short staffed, he made sure I was comfortable and let me know exactly where we were at every step. I wasn't intending on buying a car, but I"m so glad I did. Chad helped me understand the buy vs. lease and I left feeling very confident in my purchase! I recommend Chad and Tarrytown Honda for your purchase and service needs.

"Trade-in and New Lease"

Chad was super helpful and made our trade in and lease process easy. He answered all of our questions and set our minds at ease. He even made sure that we loved the car that we were getting before signing anything. He wasn't pushy and made sure that we got the best deal. We were in and out with a brand new car in under 2 hours. Definitely recommend!

"Leasing a CRV"

We had a great experience with the entire team! We had ordered a Subaru Impreza in Late June and by mid-August it still wasn't in. We called Tarrytown Honda in the morning, spoke with James in sales, saw a couple of CRV's and drove out the door that afternoon at a cost a little below what we had been offered for the Subaru.....we love the car and the guys there were all fantastic. The after sales followup has been great as well.

""Customer Service gets better with every visit""

I've known Chad for several years and his level of professionalism and diligent service exceeds my expectations always. Chad never lets me walk away unhappy. He takes the time to explain numbers and provides me with the best service and deals. Even after I have signed my lease and am behind the wheel of a brand new car, he is there to see me off and ensures that he is just a phone call away for any of my questions, comments or concerns. If that's not exceptional service that I don't know what is. Because of Chad, I will forever return back to Tarrytown Honda for continuous service. I am just so in love with my new car!!!! THANKS A MILLION CHAD!!!!

"Dishonest and rude"

What a rip-off. I was given a price for a car, and the trade-in value for mine. After looking around at other dealerships I returned to buy the car. But suddenly my trade-in was worth $600 less. Just two hours later! When I told the sales manager I had had such a bad experience at the dealership 7 years ago I hadn't returned since, and felt I was being cheated, he snapped, "That's the best price you're going to get on your car," and stalked off. Salesperson Billy was fine, but management is awful. If a mistake was made, they could have behaved more professionally and kept a customer. Hello, Nissan!

"Great dealership"

Chad is terrific to work with. He really made the experience positive. Wilson was very helpful and accommodating. I will continue to use this dealership

Chad Sanders