Tarrytown Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

barbC
1/29/2015

"Easy-breezy....."

Chad was wonderful. Made buying a car a non-intimidating process. Easy, stress-free, professional and with a smile. Love my new CRV! I was recommended to this dealership and have already paid it forward!

robertdweck
1/25/2015

"Thank You!"

Anisa Doda was a pleasure, spending an afternoon with us to make sure we received the best possible deals. Along with the great work of Bill Matari, we drove out in our brand new Pilot and Civic. Thank you Anisa, Jordan, and Bill.

Randall H
1/05/2015

"extremely negative experience"

My wife and I had an extremely negative experience with our used-vehicle purchase from Tarrytown Honda in Tarrytown, NY, in November-December 2014. The vehicle was presented as being like new but there is clear evidence of a prior accident(s). We purchased a 2013 Acura RDX with about 18,000 miles on it. The vehicle was advertised as a one-owner vehicle, with a clean Carfax, and like new. We reviewed the Carfax report, which showed it to be a one-owner vehicle with no history of accidents. It then passed a used vehicle inspection at a nearby shop, Mickey’s Automotive in Sleepy Hollow, and received a glowing report. (How they missed all the red flags is a topic for their own review.) The red flags found at our local shop in Colorado after we took delivery of the vehicle are as follows: radiator has been replaced, front and rear bumpers replaced and repainted, the entire front end and driver’s side repainted (as evidenced by fisheyes in the paint), rotors machined to minimum spec, driver’s side front wheel and tire replaced, new front brake pads, uneven tire wear caused by vehicle being severely out of alignment, driver’s side window rattles during raise/lower, and body panels/bumpers/wheels have numerous scratches, scuffs, and dings. That all these things could go unnoticed by the dealer is difficult to believe, and they certainly weren’t disclosed. Upon learning of these issues, my buyer’s agent called the used car manager at Tarrytown Honda to discuss the situation. In their conversation, the manager clearly stated that the vehicle had a clean Carfax and that he was unwilling to do anything to rectify the situation. We’ve certainly learned our lesson about doing business with Tarrytown Honda.

nytimes00
1/05/2015

"outstanding salespeople and service!"

We just purchased another Honda CRV from Tarrytown Honda, our sales person, Chad Sanders, was so accommodating, honest and gave us a fantastic deal! we have purchased four other honda from this dealership since 2001. The service department is equally terrific, prompt and really care for their customers. Chad Sanders treated us like King and Queen for our purchase of the 2015 Honda a few weeks ago!

Andre
1/02/2015

"Chad Sanders was outstanding!!"

He turned what I thought would be a negative experience into a very positive one that I will look forward to next time. Everything was easy, no stress, fast, professional and I walked away saving money. I really appreciate the help Chad.

Jremy914
12/31/2014

"Excellent Business "

Chad Sanders was extrememly helpful! Went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with my brand new Honda. Couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience!

Neilgargiulo
12/16/2014

"Tarry town Honda is the best"

Rich Johnson is delightful to deal with. The dealership, the sales people and financing people could not be any nicer or more efficient. I would recommend them to any one considering a Honda. You need to experience this for yourself. Go there today and see what I mean.

tamara.monmtgomery
12/13/2014

"Hooray!"

Chad made my auto buying a breeze! I love my new CRV. Thanks Chad for making this a memorable experience. Thanks again Tarrytown Honda for hiring the best !!!

Joey Liu
12/01/2014

"Great customer service with Chad!"

This is my 2nd car I have leased at Tarrytown Honda. Chad Senders was patient, listen to you with respect to your budget. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a car see Chad for top notch customer service.

Karent2020
11/28/2014

"Great customer service with Chad!"

I called about purchasing a car I saw online and spoke with Gina. Gina went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car for my family. I live nearly 2 hours away, but decided to buy from Tarrytown Honda because of Gina's helpfulness. When I arrived, Chad jumped right in to help me finalize my Honda Pilot purchase. He was polite and sincere in his interactions. I was pre-financed, but Bill helped me to get a rate that was better than what I had. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a car see Chad at Tarrytown Honda for top notch customer service.

Gina