Tarrytown Honda

Richard Alvarez

Richard Johnson, Finance Manager, Tarrytown Honda

Richard Johnson

May 19, 2017

"Wilson did a great job!"

- JonRynn

Wilson Velez helped us end our old Honda lease and lease a great new Fit. He was very helpful, experienced, and well-informed. I definitely recommend using Wilson for any sales need

Wilson Velez

May 04, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- Jennycrv

This past Saturday we upgraded from a 2001 Toyota Camry to a new Honda CRV. Wilson and Victor made the process of purchasing a new car seamless and very easy. I'm happy to recommend Tarrytown Honda to anyone that's interested in purchasing a new car. Thank you Wilson, Victor!

Wilson Velez
Roberto Ortiz

May 02, 2017

"Highly Recommend Victor, Vanessa, Ramon, & Rich!"

- mizkayriz

This is an amazing dealership with some very hardworking, friendly, and professional staff. I had previously financed a vehicle, but this was my first lease and each member took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly and get me in the right car with everything on my wish list. Ramon took me for a test drive and was very knowledgeable about the difference between trims and models which made it much easier to decide which car best fit my needs. He showed me how to work all of the new technology and features in the car in a clear way that was easy to understand. Vanessa was my salesperson and was extremely helpful, polite, and professional. She took care of me from A to Z making sure my car was ready down to a full tank of gas when I finally drove off with my lease. She made me feel comfortable with the process and I would highly recommend her for the lease or purchase of your new Honda. Victor was the sales manager and help me come up with the perfect payment structure to fit my budgetary needs. He was extremely courteous, fair, professional, and was the ultimate reason I went with a Honda lease instead of an alternative car brand I had been looking into. Finally, Rich was my finance manager and helped explain every detail of all the forms I was signing and additional protection plans that I purchased. He is extremely knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. While I also dealt with two other staff members, it was these four individuals that really made my experience very comfortable. I am ultimately very happy with my decision to lease at Tarrytown Honda and will be highly recommending this dealership to family and friends.

Ramon Mata