Tarrytown Honda

About Tarrytown Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

raja
3/03/2015

"Best Dealership Experience Ever."

Starting from the lady who received the first call to the sales consultant,Yvette Valentik to the manager even the other staff with whom we did not directly deal with but were there and acknowledged us,were welcoming and friendly. Cannot praise enough the consultant Yvette Valentik.She was ecellent,extremely knowledgeable,friendly and helpful.It was a stressless experience,for the first time in going to car dealerships over the years did not feel tense or upset after leaving. Even after the sale she spent time explaining the workings of the care with tremendous amount of willingingness to help and patience. We wish her all the best.Bill,the manager was great,present to answer all the questions and fair in his dealing,very professional and respectful.One can see why his dealership functions so well. We are very happy and pleased and wish you all all the success in future. Nauman.

jmonte612
3/01/2015

"Great Experience for a first time buyer"

From the first minute i walked into the dealership, Billy Acevedo was nothing less than a complete help with my decision to buy my car. Definitely continuing business here.

yoyo
2/23/2015

"Excellent Service"

Billy A. was very helpfully assistance during the process to lease a car, nice help and super great service for me and my family Thanks for that David

sexy
2/16/2015

"Awesome Experience."

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 had purchased a car at this dealership. I really have a compassion for Hondas' vehicles! The Sales Consultant, Chad was exceptional generous and understood the style of the car that I the consumer would exactly like to purchase. He was helpful in getting the car insured with my car insurance and most definitely worked in an ordeal time matter. The car is a beauty and he showed me how to operate the vehicle with its highly favor technology. My cellular was successfully connected to vehicle's Bluetooth by him. Also, he answered my questions or concerns in regards to vehicle. Because of this experience, I will return back to this dealership for business!

sexy
2/16/2015

"Amazing Expérience! Qualifying Service."

I had an amazing experience at this dealership this past Saturday, February 14, 2015. I adore Hondas' vehicles too. The service was excellent and prompt in the purchase of my vehicle. I was able to purchase the vehicle in a reasonable time frame in that I was still able to get things accomplished on my agenda on this particular day. The Sales Manager and Sales Consultant were very kind and answered all my questions about thé vehicle. They both were détail orientable about the vehicle. The Sales Consultant was helpful in the opération of the vehicle with its highly sophiscated technology. I walked out this dealership very happy and proud of its service. I look forward to returning for future business.

Chad Sanders

moghazs
2/15/2015

"Sales superior but service lacking and appt. = 0"

Tarrytown service does not do the service in the time promised-getting the truthful answer has been close to impossible. Appointments=0 if you stay or leave your car. Please tell the truth no lies or worst yet say nothing about the real time to get your car serviced. A follow-up call might help not a service department that "doesn't take calls at this time". An oil change DOES NOT take from 9AM to 2PM! And being arrogant to a customer isn't the correct way to apologize for the making a customer wait for service promised hours ago. And this is NOT the first time-I have tried to work with your team really my ENTIRE family! Sad thing is when you get the service done they do stand by their work but it's not worth the time and aggravation. Shame on you Tarrytown Service department.

Service Department

Aliza123
2/12/2015

"Service department got me in and out!"

Jeff, at the service desk, was really great - was able to to get me in and out within the hour. I can see why the owners of the used vehicle I purchased from them (which was originally purchased at this dealership) came here regularly for service - even the to replace windshield wipers! They guys who work on your car are really nice too.

Jeff Moson

Marc
2/09/2015

"Billy Acevedo and Tarrytown Honda"

Billy Acevedo recently assisted my wife and I purchase a new vehicle. Billy and the dealership provided ultimate customer service. I recommend Tarrytown Honda as the best dealership and Billy Acevedo as the best sales consultant at Tarrytown Honda.

Aliza123
2/02/2015

"Awesome experience! Awesome vehicle! "

I called Tarrytown Honda to see if they had a used CRV in my price range. Well they didn't. But they DID have a 2004 Pilot that happened to have come in that day as a trade in. The sales people couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. I especially have a shout out to Richard Miller, who made this car buying experience quick and super easy. He didn't treat me as if I was just buying a used car, instead I felt like a valued customer. The process was easy and, having never bought a car from a dealership before, I couldn't believe I didn't have to go to the DMV, call to change my insurance or even take the plates off my old car and put them on my new one! Buying a used car has always made me suspicious, even with the ability to see a car's history with Auto Check or Carfax. Tarrytown Honda not only dispelled my fears, but made me confident in my purchase. That the car I bought was originally purchased there, was a plus in their favor as well. It speaks well of them as a dealer, that someone would trade in a car purchased there originally for a new one. Plus they have an awesome product to sell!! (You know when you buy a car, you see it everywhere all of a sudden? Well that happened to me too - only the Honda Pilots I kept seeing had Tarrytown Honda emblems on them!! That's gotta mean something!)

Richard Miller

barbC
1/29/2015

"Easy-breezy....."

Chad was wonderful. Made buying a car a non-intimidating process. Easy, stress-free, professional and with a smile. Love my new CRV! I was recommended to this dealership and have already paid it forward!

Reviews of Chad Sanders