Tarrytown Honda

Pre-Owned Manager
Wilson Velez, Sales Consultant, Tarrytown Honda

Wilson Velez

December 02, 2016

"Mr. Velez is a fantastic salesman"

- Happy customer

My experience leasing my Honda Civic from Mr. Velez was easy and smooth. He is professional, friendly, and cares about his customers. I would recommend friends and family to Mr. Velez again and again.

November 06, 2016

"I expected much better service when cars are leased. "

- hedgehog000

It took 7 visits and unnecessary repairs to take care of airbag warning light and eventually replace faulty airbag. Another case was when few months after 30,000 miles service which included transmission fluid replacement I was suggested to replace transmission fluid again. After a tire was replaced vibrations started. It appeared that a new rim was replaced with an old one. I expected a good service when a new car is leased and received something opposite. I returned the car right before the 36,000 warranty ended and 4 months before the lease ended.

November 05, 2016

"Excellent Experience."

- Meherbaba7

Mr. Velez made leasing my new Honda effortless. He was available, answered all my questions, took care of every detail, was flexible with scheduling and very informative explaining all the features of my new car. Mr. Velez was outstanding during the entire process. I left the Honda dealership a happy customer and I am enjoying my new car.

New 2015 Honda Civic, $25130