Tarrytown Honda

About Tarrytown Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Neilgargiulo
12/16/2014

"Tarry town Honda is the best"

Rich Johnson is delightful to deal with. The dealership, the sales people and financing people could not be any nicer or more efficient. I would recommend them to any one considering a Honda. You need to experience this for yourself. Go there today and see what I mean.

tamara.monmtgomery
12/13/2014

"Hooray!"

Chad made my auto buying a breeze! I love my new CRV. Thanks Chad for making this a memorable experience. Thanks again Tarrytown Honda for hiring the best !!!

Joey Liu
12/01/2014

"Great customer service with Chad!"

This is my 2nd car I have leased at Tarrytown Honda. Chad Senders was patient, listen to you with respect to your budget. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a car see Chad for top notch customer service.

Karent2020
11/28/2014

"Great customer service with Chad!"

I called about purchasing a car I saw online and spoke with Gina. Gina went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car for my family. I live nearly 2 hours away, but decided to buy from Tarrytown Honda because of Gina's helpfulness. When I arrived, Chad jumped right in to help me finalize my Honda Pilot purchase. He was polite and sincere in his interactions. I was pre-financed, but Bill helped me to get a rate that was better than what I had. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a car see Chad at Tarrytown Honda for top notch customer service.

Gina

Tysoneog
11/28/2014

"Customers Service "

Chad Sanders was awesome by turning a walkout situation into a new car owner experience. Chad was patient, understanding, and seemed to be just as concerned as I was when presenting a question. Give him a raise, I would. Thank you Chad

Gina

Kathleen Guglielmo
11/21/2014

"Always return to Tarrytown Honda"

This is my 3rd car I have leased at Tarrytown Honda. My experience is always nothing less than pleasant. I contacted Jordan Rabadi about what I was looking for, and he had Richard Johnson prepare all documents for me. I have worked with Richard three times in the past when leasing or purchasing cars, and always request him when I return. He is very professional and thorough. When I arrived at Honda, the documents were ready for me to sign, my insurance company had been notified and provided a new insurance card, and Richard spent all the time necessary with me so that I understood the features of my new car. I am always happy to refer Jordan and Richard to family and friends. Just this week, 3 people in my family contacted Jordan about new cars. They listen to you with respect to your budget and work with you within your means, never trying to sell you something you cannot afford.

Diego 61
11/16/2014

"My best experience buying at car."

The day Sasha Castellano email me because I request at quote for 2015 Honda crv ex until the day finally arrived to the dealer on get on touch why the salesman Billy Acevedo this was my most grate experience to buy at car on my entire life, the price Sasha Castellano put on the email is the most low price I found on several dealers I check before, them the experience of buy my car whit Billy Acevedo was awesome ,all the people on this dealer was very professional and attentive. Billy Acevedo was incredibly knowledgeable and attentive untill we leave the dealer whit my new car at Honda crv ex 2015, thank you Billy Acevedo And thank you Sasha Castellano, I definitely recommended Tarrytown Honda and are salesman Billy Acevedo to anybody,fiends and family thank you people at Honda Tarrytown.

thejeanious
11/11/2014

"An Easy Car Buying Experience"

Jessica G. provided me with a NO PRESSURE experience which I appreciated and I was completely satisfied with the transaction. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Jessica G.

Corisue8
11/09/2014

"Great Experience and We Love our CRV!"

We recently purchased a 2015 Honda CRV from Tarrytown Honda and worked with Rich Johnson through the process. Rich was incredibly knowledgeable and attentive. He also made sure we were comfortable throughout the process and with our final decision. Great guy and team to work with! We are extremely pleased with our experience and our purchase! Thank you! Cori and Paul

Alexisr
11/08/2014

"Great Experience! "

My experience at Tarrytown Honda was a great one. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable, and made the experience very smooth. Chad was the sales representative we worked with. He was able to provide all the necessary information we requested and went above and beyond in his position. Wilson was also very pleasant. He made the entire leasing process very easy and painless. All in all I would definitely recommend Tarrytown Honda and look forward to working with them in the future.

Reviews of Chad Sanders