Tarrytown Honda

Wilson Velez

March 15, 2017

"Fantastic Experience"

- Tina S.

I was nervous about buying a new car, but Ramon's easygoing manner and sense of humor totally put me at ease. He was very informative, understanding, and accommodating. He was never pushy, which is mistakenly what I had expected a car salesman to be. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for a car. Definitely a positive experience!

March 03, 2017

"Great leasing experience! "

- Psquared11

Richard was not only knowledgeable and a gentleman but a "non-pressure" salesman as well. The whole process was a pleasure and I will be back at the end of my lease!

March 01, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Sarahnelg

This was my first experience with a dealership, purchasing a used car. I always expected aggressive salespeople that would try to coerce me into paying more than I wanted and adding hidden fees at the end. My experience was quite the opposite, my salesperson was polite and knowledgeable but not aggressive. I felt completely comfortable. My car had just been totaled by a light pole falling on it in a parking lot (crazy right?!). It was my first real good car that I loved and I was heartbroken and convinced I wouldn't find another in my price range that was just as good. I also had a real time limitation, but didn't want to settle. At Tarrytown Honda, I didn't settle at all. I not only found a beautiful CR-V that I love, but the sales team worked with me and sold it to me for EXACTLY the amount my insurance gave me for the value of my totaled one. I couldn't believe how above and beyond their service was. In fact, I took my new car home the same day I came (the day after my car was totaled), with no hassle, no hidden fees and paying the price I wanted to within my budget. The team (other than my salesperson) remembered my name after I only told them once, and made me feel valued. Don't hesitate to visit this dealership.

New 2015 Honda Accord, $31595