Tarrytown Honda

Ramon Mata

September 17, 2017

"excellent service !!!"

- ygrul

I went in for my first car and it was great! They made the experience better then I imagined, and made sure I was pleased with the car I wanted. Everyone that helped was very respectful and made sure they took their time to answer each question and every concern I had. They offered me a GREAT deal and would highly recommend any family member or friend to visit. Victor and Wilson took the time to listen and understand my needs and made sure I was satisfied and left with my car .

Victor Lopez
Ramon Mata
Wilson Velez
Roberto Ortiz

August 25, 2017

"Leasing a new 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback"

- Vincent & Maryann ErBerti

My family has either purchased or leased numerous cars from Tarrytown Honda since 2011. The salesperson & sales manager have always taken their time to educate us about the values & advantages that a Honda vehicle can offer a customer. They honestly want to retain you as a customer. They have shown that they are serious wheather we were purchasing or leasing a new or used car. We have also recommended to friends, who were looking to purchase or lease a vehicle, to visit Tarrytown Honda . Our friends also received the same courteous, fair & reasonable rates. Tarrytown Honda also has a very knowledgable & understanding service department. They now offer a loaner car feature whenever you drop your car off for service. This was a very important factor in determining if we were going forward we our purchase.

Jordan Rabadi

August 13, 2017

"Great Service"

- CCavalluzzi

It was a pleasure working with Tarrytown Honda to lease my next vehicle. I have used them before for service and always found them to be honest and friendly. After working with Richard to find the perfect car for my next lease, I can honestly say that Tarrytown Honda is an all around great place. Richard took the time to listen and understand my needs and then worked tirelessly to get me everything I wanted.

New 2018 Honda Odyssey, $40300