Tasca Nissan of Dartmouth

Jeff Cairo

September 21, 2017

"Exceptional! "

- NissanRouge2015

Everytime I go to service my vehicle the experience I have is always outstanding. After being welcomed by Keith yesterday I was able to comfortably wait for my car and take advantage of the free WiFi so I wouldn't miss my meeting for work. Keith then took the time to show me a few vehicles I was intrested in as my lease is coming up soon. Before I knew it my car was ready and I was able to continue my day. Thank you Keith for always making the long trip from providence completely worth it.

Keith Pereira

September 18, 2017

"Renewed Faith"

- Sue B

I had recently started my search for another vehicle. Dreading the whole process of dealing with salespeople, my husband & I decided to check out this dealership. We were first greeted by a new salesperson named Shanice who helped us at first. We test drove the vehicle I had my eye on, then sat down to discuss the particulars. At that time another salesman approached our table and asked for the keys, for the vehicle, so another customer could test drive it. Not sure if this was a sales ploy or not but I felt bad for this new salesgirl thinking this guy was trying to steal her sale. I gave a deposit just to hold the vehicle. We discussed having the vehicle checked by a mechanic in my town and agreed to touch base the following morning. We spoke with the Manager (Steve) who gave us his cell number. The following morning when trying to reach Shanice, she apparently had car trouble and wouldn't be in so the manager assigned Louie Rezendes to me. They arraigned to have the vehicle checked and I went to the dealership that day to sign the paperwork. Louie was extremely helpful and such a pleasure to deal with. He even met up with me on his day off to do the VIN check on my vehicle, texting me to keep me posted until then. He is currently handling the reimbursement of my Inspection fee and is looking into getting a part that was missing under the vehicle. Louie has really gone all out for me and has renewed my faith in the whole car shopping experience. He is truly an asset to this dealership.

Louie Rezendes
Other Employees : Shanice

September 08, 2017

"Road trip"

- Gidget

Needed a scheduled oil change and was leaving to travel home to Southwest Florida. All counter staff in Service were pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately I needed a part which had to be ordered and It was installed promptly the next day.

Dana