Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

XFactor
5/16/2016

"Attempted bait and switch"

I made an appointment to look at a late model used car. I drove over an hour from house to specifically see this vehicle. When I arrived I was told the car was not there. Someone had taken it to Columbus for some unexplained reason. They stated that people are no shows for appointments all the time and without a deposit they under no obligation to make sure the vehicle is available. They were more than happy to show me new cars but I was not interested in a new vehicle, which I could have easily found closer to home. Furthermore the sales managers would not speak to me. I was told they were all busy making deals. I didn't think car dealers used these tactics anymore but I was wrong. Beware of this dealership!

Alfred

Alynn
5/11/2016

"Great car leasing experience!"

My experience with Taylor KIA has been wonderful, both in the sales and service departments. Kelly Price worked with me on getting a great deal, and has been available for any questions I had. I am very please with my car and will be for sure getting my next car at Taylor KIA.

May 12, 2016

Hello, Alynn. We are happy that your experience with us was wonderful! Kelly is a great fit for our team, she loves what she does and this is reflected in the quality of customer service she provides. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! :)

Mrs.vasi
4/18/2016

"Horrible sold me someone else's problems"

Sept 2015 I bought a 2013 dodge caravan from jimmy only had 25,000 miles on it clean Carfax(so it said) well in and out of service department over 4 times not fixed yet and the dealership that is fixing it told me the VIN on my van had a lengthy history with problems!! So I basically was sold someone else's problem for $18,245 never again will I buy anything from this dealership beware!!!

May 12, 2016

We apologize for any inconvenient you may be experiencing. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have at 1-844-921-3608. We look forward to helping you.

lucky1234
3/13/2016

" new car"

i want to thank kia and cj for there attention to my concerns today i walked out with a car thanks again rebecca,i was so happy having wheels again

May 12, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

EllenandLee
3/01/2016

"Great dealership"

Me and my soon to be husband went to Taylor kia in Boardman for a car cause everyone else turned us down and they was great Jacob Maurer was are sales guy and he was very nice and was very good with us and our 9 year old son and he would answer anything we asked him he's a great guy and the dealership is very nice so anyone looking for a new car I would go there and let him help you. Thank you Jacob Maurer from Ellen and Maynard

Jim horvath 2nd

March 02, 2016

Thank you for you review, Ellen! We're glad you were pleased with our service and hope you and your family enjoy your new ride. Congratulations!

Cecilc
2/17/2016

"Very pleasant people to deal with."

It was a great experience coming to Taylor Kia, and our salesman was very helpful with every question. He worked very hard to meet all our needs.

February 26, 2016

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience and hope you enjoy your ride!

KGreene
2/10/2016

"My first lease"

I came in last year to test drive an Optima. I had a baby on the way and I needed something safe and reliable. I had never leased before, so I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. Kelly Price answered all of my questions and I could not be happier with my Kia Optima!! My grandmother recently purchased from her as well, and she loves her new car. If you're anywhere near the area and thinking about a new car, you should stop into Taylor Kia of Boardman and ask for Kelly!

Kelly2710
12/21/2015

"Oil Change"

Kind, professional and quick service. Employee came out and talked with me and explained what they found and had me done and on my way.

December 23, 2015

Jack
12/03/2015

"No pressure very comfortable atmosphere "

This is the third Kia I have bought. Two of them from Taylor Kia was an enjoyable experience. Dan Michel is a pleasure to deal with. Any question I had he had or got an answer for me. Plan on buying another Kia for my wife soon wouldn't go any where else

December 23, 2015

Thank you so much for coming in to see us as well as for your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear you enjoy your Kia and look forward to seeing you again the future. We truly appreciate your business!

Emily
11/30/2015

"Easy and pleasant "

Jacob was a fantastic person to work with. He was very understanding of our needs and was able to help us get a car that we love! He never came across as pushy or tried to talk us into a vehicle that we weren't interested in. By far the best salesman I have ever bought a car from.

Reviews of Kelly Price