Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

taylor
3/03/2015

"wonderful experience "

Contacted dealership via email of vehicle I was looking for got email back from josh nussbaum to give him a call told him I was from Pennsylvania and was looking to buy a 2016 kia sorento told him what dealers had to offer in pa and told him what I wanted within minutes he contacted me back with payment not only on one vehicle but three different ones told him which one I wanted had to get from other dealership went up on Saturday greeted us at the door showed us around dealership introduced us to frank in finance which also was very nice gentlemen after signing paper josh went over the kia sorento with us answered all of our question and we were off. Highly recommended

frank in finance

Linda03
2/27/2015

"great!"

I was completely happy with my experience. I did not feel pressured and thought everyone was outstanding! I will recommend any friends and family to Kia of Boardman!

kobie
2/26/2015

"Nice to have a hastle free experience."

I usually dread dealing with car dealerships. I had been driving my vehicle for 10 years. I knew it was time for something new but hated to make the move. We saw the offers that Taylor Kia of Boardman were presenting and thought we would go in and hear what they had to say. Everyone we talked to was very kind. Our salesman did a excellent job finding out what we were looking for in every aspect. Cost, Payment, Style, etc. Thanks for the great experience, you have changed my opinion on dealing with car dealerships.

samijo45
2/20/2015

"5 stars"

I've purchased 3 new cars from josh at taylor Kia of Boardman in the past six years and have always had an easy, enjoyable experience. Everyone is very friendly and willing to do just about anything to make a deal. I've never had any problems and have recommended several people there. I wouldn't buy or go anywhere else!

Brandinj
2/13/2015

"Fantastic"

This was not only the best car dealership I have been too, but the friendliest place to shop for your next vehicle! Amazing customer service along with great cars!

Jacquie5921
1/14/2015

"My experience was quite friendly and very professional"

I was treated very professionally with your salesman, Derek. He assisted me from the time I walked into your place of business until the time for me to exit. I thought each and every employee that I had contact with from April at the reception desk to my final exit was a most professional experience and I would recommend this Kia location to others in hopes they will also visit your dealership.

Sullivan
1/12/2015

"Easiest car buying process we have had!"

Our salesman worked out many details with us over the phone and by email before we ever set foot on the lot. We knew what we wanted, he started with a very competitive price, and we still were able to work out some deals from there. Had a wait for the finance person and to sign papers due to volume of business that day, but she was friendly and helpful so not a problem really. Great car buying experience!

swysu2005
12/30/2014

"very bad experience"

I didn't have a good experience at this dealership. We made an appointment and spent 20 minutes waiting on the salesperson. He was never arrogant and high pressured. We took our business to a salesperson who was not.

cj leone

robanncol
12/19/2014

"New Vehicle Purchase"

We came in to Taylor Kia about seven mths ago and from Dan Michael, we purchased a new Soul for our daughter. Since then it was totaled (I was driving) in a bad accident. I was not hurt which made me appreciate the high safety rating!! It took the impact like a champ as the cabin area of the vehicle remained virtually unchanged and intact with the exception of the deployed airbags We came back to Dan to purchase another Soul (seeing the way it held up after impact). We ended up buying a 2014 Kia Soul Red Zone. My daughter loves it and people ask her and I all the time where she got it. One guy even offered to buy it on the spot! Taylor Kia of Boardman will continue to be our go-to dealership for our car buying needs. Dan will continue to be our salesman. Dan is a no pressure, stand up guy! Kia has great vehicles at good prices. I'll never go anywhere else. I recommend family and friends :)

JRSchubert
12/11/2014

"Worth the hour drive!!!"

Steve Brown came in on his day off to introduce himself to me and to hopefully try to do business. Before I left, I bought a new Soul. Great job, Steve!! And thank you for making the trip worthwhile!! And a big thanks to Melanie, too!!

Steve Brown, Melanie Yesovich