Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

Elvischick68
6/30/2015

"An amazing experience."

Kyle listened to all of our needs and met them. We love our new Kia. When the time comes for our next vehicle we will, without a doubt, return to Taylor Kia of Boardman.

Kyle O'Hare

Monkey
6/24/2015

"Great experience "

Thank you to all of the employees at Taylor Kia. Your professionalism and generosity is much appreciated. I would recommend Taylor Kia to anyone without hesitation.

All other employees and owners

jnjc6464
6/07/2015

"New Kia Soul"

Josh Nussbaum reached out claiming he could get me 0% interest for only a little more than I'm paying. Not only did he say such but he delivered! I've always been happy with my salesman.

Pattycak67
5/29/2015

"Excellent service "

Just bought my 3rd car from Dealership. My salesperson Josh is always going above and beyond to get the best deals and rebates. Correspondence all year long and it's like your family.

dank
5/28/2015

"Great help"

Dan Michael was very helpful and quick on getting us on the road. He was not pushy or in a hurry but very efficient and took the time to go over everything on the new car even though we had a 2011 that was very similar he still reviewed what we did know and then went over the new options the 2015 had that our previous car did not. Thanks for a great car buying experience

dan.eavers313
5/27/2015

"perfect! quick and very helpful!"

I don't have the best of credit so when I first thought of buying a new car I laughed at the idea of driving of the lot with one. Taylor Kia worked with me financially to make that idea possible. Thank you!

mtw646
4/29/2015

"Willing to Spend Time on the customer"

Jake took the time to make sure we got the most bang for our buck. Even when our expectations seemed out of reach, he took the time to exhaust every possibility.

jalamanna
4/03/2015

"My Experience with Taylor Kia"

Upon entering, my salesman, Joe Santone was awaiting me in the lobby. He welcomed me with a smile and a handshake, which I found to be very professional for my initial inpression. He then asked me questions about the type of vehicle I was looking for and what I was comfortable with as far as monthly payments were concerned. He was very helpful and we discussed the many concerns I had about buying a car and he was able to answer them all completely. It left with no doubt in my mind that I wanted to purchase a car from this dealership. At the conclusion of our meeting, I agreed upon a new 2015 Kia Optima. Joe and I went for a test drive and he explained all the safety features and driving capabilities of the car. It was a very smooth ride, and I felt an instant connection to the car. Upon return, we sat down, signed the paperwork, and I was able to drive off the lot with my new car. Joe made the experience that much better and without his warm and professional customer service, I probably would not have purchased the car. Thank you Taylor Kia of Boardman, and thank you Joe!

samrgriffiths
3/26/2015

"Wouldnt even give them 1 star"

I actually have four issues with this company, since it will only let me choose one I will list all three of them here. My first issue with this dealership is that they advertise $3500 on any trade in towards a new car, when the dealer only offered me $1500 for my car I asked him about their commercial and he said that is only towards a 2016 kia sorento. I decided to let thar go and keep an eye out for their commercials- that night it was again advertised with the $3500 on any trade twoards a new car, what i found odd is within the next few days it changed, so i was baited into thinking i was going to get a lot more from my car and all of a sudden the terms changed. My next complaint with them is that I had my car for two weeks and they were calling me almost everyday about paperwork they failed to have completed in the first place. On Tuesday March 24th they kept calling me telling me I had to do an interview with the bank - (Which i did not mind) it was the way they were going about it constantly calling/texting me demanding I call the bank right now which is unprofessional and extremely rude when i made it clear i was at work. After i received these relentless calls/texts from the girl who screwed up the paperwork. I had asked to speak to manager. When i got a hold of him i tried explainining to him I've had the car for two weeks and it has been nothing but an absolute hassle and how i was beginning to regret buying from them, his response to this was we'd prefer you to bring it back anyways. Now thats when I became livid so i asked to speak to the owner when i began to explain to him that i just didn't want all the phone calls he told me "If you do not have that car back within the next hour I am calling the police and reporting it stolen" I did as they desired and took the car back. When I told them I wanted a check with my $1,000 back they told me they could not give me a check but they could refund my debit card and it would be right back on my bank account, so the girl who did the paperwork supposedly refunded my money and I told her i was not leaving until i check my bank account to insure it was there and it was not. When i told her it still wasn't there she told me it could take 48-72 hours, when she just told me it wold be right back on my account! This place is honestly a huge scan, I wish I would've listened to other people when they told me not to go there but i decided to give them a chance which I completely regret. When I took my car back that day I went to a differnt kia dealership-Fourth complaint is slander- when they contacted the same bank to see if I could continue the loan the bank stated that Taylor Kia said we lied about our income and thats why we had to bring the car back, i did not appreciate this not only was it not true we had proof of our income but thats slander against me and my cosigner. They are rude, unprofessional and contradicts, tell you one thing and then change it.

Melanie Yesovich

Taylor KIA of Boardman responded to this review

April 22, 2015

We at Taylor Kia of Boardman always value our reviews. It happens occasionally that a customer or there situation lends themselves to a negative visit. It is our goal to make sure all of our customers have a great experience. We would like to respond to this very negative review. First, our advertising is very clear on the details. If there is a specific discount, it is always advertised for which vehicles this discount is available. These terms do not change for the consumer, they are available to all consumers equally. Secondly, The financial institution that agreed to terms to finance the customers purchase was trying to contact the customer for 2 weeks after the purchase. ( This is required sometimes by the bank to secure the loan.) The bank was not able to contact them. When asked to speak with the Manager, she spoke to our GM. At this time it was explained to her that she needed to do 1 of the following 3 things. Call the Bank to do the interview, Return the car, OR We would have to contact the police, because without contacting the bank they would not finance the car for her and it had already been 2 weeks. As for monies she used as down payment, they were returned to her in the same exact manner and time frame as during the purchase. As for the what happened at another dealership we could not make a comment. We would hope they handle business as we do with honesty and integrity, with great customer service in mind.

jaycrisp27
3/23/2015

"Great Experience!"

My wife and I both drove away with new Kia Sorentos and were taken care of from the time we walked in til we drove off the lot. Josh Nussbaum went above and beyond his duty to help us trade in our vehicles for the deal to take place. The overall experience was fantastic and I refer everyone I know to Josh at Kia of Boardman. This is my first Kia but it won't be my last!

Reviews of Dan Michael