Taylor KIA of Boardman

Bill Burns, BDC Manager, Taylor KIA of Boardman

Bill Burns

BDC Manager

May 27, 2017

"Josh Nussbaum and Garret"

- Jolene

We just wanted to compliment Josh Nussbaum and Garret. My daughter loves her Kia Sportage and we feel so lucky to have had such great people to help guide her through the whole process of purchasing her first car. They treated us so kindly and patiently and were very professional and helpful. We would definitely come back and buy another car at Taylor Kia. Thank you :)

Other Employees : Garret

May 07, 2017

"Dan Michael"

- Car123

Dan Michael was great informative help me to decide what is best for me. There was no misunderstanding on his part. He did mention insurance but I didn't realize I needed to get insurance other than my personal insurance for car. Garretl explained it to me. When we were doing paperwork. Everything is ok

Dan Michael

April 23, 2017

"Buying a new vehicle."

- Terri

I have purchased three brand new KIA Sorentos from Taylor KIA and have been very pleased with all three purchases. Each purchase I was shown all of the features in the vehicle that I purchased and how to operate them. If I had any questions after leaving Josh was just a phone call away and always very accommodating. I would recommend this dealership and Josh Nussbaum to anyone looking to purchasing a KIA.

Taylor KIA of Boardman, Boardman, OH, 44512