Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

KGreene
2/10/2016

"My first lease"

I came in last year to test drive an Optima. I had a baby on the way and I needed something safe and reliable. I had never leased before, so I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. Kelly Price answered all of my questions and I could not be happier with my Kia Optima!! My grandmother recently purchased from her as well, and she loves her new car. If you're anywhere near the area and thinking about a new car, you should stop into Taylor Kia of Boardman and ask for Kelly!

Kelly2710
12/21/2015

"Oil Change"

Kind, professional and quick service. Employee came out and talked with me and explained what they found and had me done and on my way.

Taylor KIA of Boardman responded to this review

December 23, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you had a wonderful experience. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Jack
12/03/2015

"No pressure very comfortable atmosphere "

This is the third Kia I have bought. Two of them from Taylor Kia was an enjoyable experience. Dan Michel is a pleasure to deal with. Any question I had he had or got an answer for me. Plan on buying another Kia for my wife soon wouldn't go any where else

Taylor KIA of Boardman responded to this review

December 23, 2015

Thank you so much for coming in to see us as well as for your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear you enjoy your Kia and look forward to seeing you again the future. We truly appreciate your business!

Emily
11/30/2015

"Easy and pleasant "

Jacob was a fantastic person to work with. He was very understanding of our needs and was able to help us get a car that we love! He never came across as pushy or tried to talk us into a vehicle that we weren't interested in. By far the best salesman I have ever bought a car from.

Royce524
11/30/2015

"Wonderfully pleasant!!!"

Our salesman Joe was so pleasant to work with......he wasnt pushy.....very easy to work with...very knowledgeable about the product!!!! Put us at ease and made the decision easy!!!! Thank you Joe! Thank you Taylor Kia....everyone was so nice!!! ?? ??

Plantd
11/28/2015

"Buying Experience"

First of all, we showed up early and he took me right away. Josh was quite the salesman - He did not promise me anything that he could not deliver - It was quick and simple -He showed us the waiting room and explained that we could have anything that we wanted at any time. I was more of the problem because I could not make the decision about the color. He was patient with me and Lord only knows that took some effort - Also the individual who took care of the financing was very pleasant and he took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. He recommended that we take the GAP Insurance, which we have done. I have recommended this dealership to a couple of people so far. One more thing, my prep on my SOUL was beautiful. Not a mark anywhere. Josh also took the time to hook up my cell phone and my husband's cell phone into the car. He explained how Sirrus radio works and he also appeased me by explaining the CD situation when I was trying to get a grip on what I am going to do with my 50 zillion CD's. I could not be more pleased.

Jim Horvath II - Fiance Director/Sales Manager - He was very patient and we were out of that dealership by 8:00 and home by 9:00

Shelley
11/26/2015

"Great!"

The service at Kia of Boardman is great. Josh was fabulous when I bought my Kia Soul in March, I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Thanks for treating me so special.

Kent0835
11/14/2015

"Awesome"

Service center is great! I would recommend it to anyone along with the sales department. Josh was also fabulous when I purchased my optima last month.

I cannot remember the serivice employees names

Pamela63
11/13/2015

"Great"

I arrived early for my appointment and they took me right in they were very nice told me of the waiting room which was very clean and stocked with many goodies very nice. Within 45minutes I was done and on my way. People were all nice and polite.

Solid as Concrete
11/12/2015

"Excellent New Car Experience"

This will be my wife and I third new kia purchase from Taylor of Boardman. Always a pleasant experience in both sales and service. Best selection of cars to pick from in the area. Jacob Maurer is a great salesperson. Also, best customer waiting area I've ever seen.....

Reviews of Josh Nussbaum