Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

JRSchubert
12/11/2014

"Worth the hour drive!!!"

Steve Brown came in on his day off to introduce himself to me and to hopefully try to do business. Before I left, I bought a new Soul. Great job, Steve!! And thank you for making the trip worthwhile!! And a big thanks to Melanie, too!!

Steve Brown, Melanie Yesovich

Kelly65
12/09/2014

"Amazing!"

Great group of people! I will always shop for my vehicles at Taylor Kia. of Boardman. Steve Brown is an amazing young man, I was very impressed with him.

Steve Brown

carol.creese.3
12/07/2014

"Great Experience"

Joe went over and above most sales agents. He was informed, caring, and listened to our likes and dislikes. We could not expect anything more from our sales person. We were treated well. We love the Sorenta and hope to continue our relatioship with Taylor Kia.

Tatia Williams
11/18/2014

"Always a wonderful experience"

This was my and my husband's 2nd time leasing/buying from Taylor Kia of Boardman. Both experiences were wonderful and extremely accommodating! This time around, our salesperson, Terry Tringhese, took several hours on several different occasions to make sure we were put in cars that met our needs, aesthetically and financially. He was never pushy and went through multiple options without rushing a decision. The owner was present during both of our sales and made it a point to work with us directly at times. All of the staff at Taylor Kia of Boardman are extremely friendly and helpful in every way possible. Not to mention that their food/beverage lounge completely exceeds expectations. We will definitely continue to purchase/lease cars from Taylor Kia of Boardman in the future. My husband and I highly recommend their services.

Terry Tringhese

Mickey3217
11/08/2014

"Purchase with a Smile"

I would just like to begin by thanking Mr. Dan Michael for his patience and kindness throughout this wonderful experience. He was professional and extremely knowledgable about the type of vehicle purchased. We have been to several dealerships and looked at many different vehicles, but we came back to Taylor KIA not only because of the beautiful vehicles, but also for the genuine sincerity and wonderful service that Mr. Michael provided. Taylor KIA is lucky to have Dan as a salesperson! I love my new vehicle and I will be recommending Taylor KIA and Mr. Michael to family and friends. Thank you for a amazing experience!

Jodi Handy
10/07/2014

"KIA Sorento"

My experience with CJ and JIm was amazing. I felt very comfortable purchasing my vehicle with no pressure. I would recommend my friends to the dealership

AngPanezott
10/06/2014

"professional"

The salesman was very professional & friendly, never pushy. Im extremely satisfied with my purchase. I would recommed Taylor Kia to my friends and family.c

toby lantz

christinaxp3
9/26/2014

"awesome deal"

Our dealer went above and beyond Helping us to make sure he put us in the right car. We have been to several dealerships and none of them want to help us. We have to little kids and we needed something safe and reliable And thats what we got. We drove off the lot in the safest vehicle on the market. Great job kia. And we also got a almost deal! Very pleased

william marshall

SPhibbs
9/22/2014

"Review"

Josh was awesome and helped me out greatly. Locally, Taylor Kia of Boardman has a good reputation. If you're looking to buy a car I highly recommend working with Josh. He works diligently to get you approved, is thorough in explaining everything and very friendly which makes the buying experience enjoyable!

clintondavis
9/02/2014

"Worst Dealership Experience"

I would like to start my review by saying this is the worst experience I have ever had buying a new or used car from any dealership. First I mistakenly forgot to take my CD's out of my trade in. Called and spoke with my salesmen the day after my purchased. He said that he would like to see if he could find my CD's. Went to the dealership the day after that. He said the CD's must have been thrown away. Then almost 30 days after my purchase my temp license plates were about to expire. I called my salesmen to see where my permanent plates were left my salesmen a voicemail message because the receptionist could not help. Waited two days no response from any one from Taylor Kia. Called again three days latter left another voicemail message for my salesmen no response. My wife went into the dealership to speak with a manager was told by the receptionist that he was to busy closing out other deals and could not speak with her. She waited 10 to 20 minutes then our salesman finally come out with the license plates. Advised her to have me call him and he would talk with me about getting us an extended service because of our lack of service we have received from this dealership. I called him last week left a voicemail message still waiting for a return call. This has been the worst time I have ever had buying a car. Taylor Kia does not response. Seem to get you to buy a car then you are on your own. I will never buy another car from this dealership and don't recommend anyone else to buy one from them either. Taylor Kia needs to invest customer service. I have now called Kia corporate to address this horrible service we have received from Taylor waiting on a response from Kia corporate. Hope they are able to find out a dealership that will response to our needs. Chris Davis

Terry Tringhese