Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

jaycrisp27
3/23/2015

"Great Experience!"

My wife and I both drove away with new Kia Sorentos and were taken care of from the time we walked in til we drove off the lot. Josh Nussbaum went above and beyond his duty to help us trade in our vehicles for the deal to take place. The overall experience was fantastic and I refer everyone I know to Josh at Kia of Boardman. This is my first Kia but it won't be my last!

j01e03s09
3/18/2015

"purchase"

Jeff was very determined to find a vehicle suitable and affordable for me. He looked at his inventory and listened to my situation. I left with a 2007 kia sedona. I am extremely pleased.

Jeff Campbell

taylor
3/03/2015

"wonderful experience "

Contacted dealership via email of vehicle I was looking for got email back from josh nussbaum to give him a call told him I was from Pennsylvania and was looking to buy a 2016 kia sorento told him what dealers had to offer in pa and told him what I wanted within minutes he contacted me back with payment not only on one vehicle but three different ones told him which one I wanted had to get from other dealership went up on Saturday greeted us at the door showed us around dealership introduced us to frank in finance which also was very nice gentlemen after signing paper josh went over the kia sorento with us answered all of our question and we were off. Highly recommended

frank in finance

Linda03
2/27/2015

"great!"

I was completely happy with my experience. I did not feel pressured and thought everyone was outstanding! I will recommend any friends and family to Kia of Boardman!

KIANVRAGAN
2/26/2015

"Bought Certified Used car with dead Battery and other probs"

The experience at Taylor Kia was a good one over all. Friendly sales staff, good selection of vehicles, and ability to help. The down side of the whole experience was the car I purchased was jump started. I was not aware of this at the time when I bought the car. The next morning The car would not start and had to be towed to the closest Kia dealer. That dealer was unable to find a problem (did not check the battery). I picked my car up from that place drove it home again. Next morning again it would not start. Towed to Taylor Kia on Sunday morning. Monday afternoon at 1 pm received call that the car had a dead battery and it was replaced. Now car has a new problem or two back to dealership. Certified Used with 15000 miles.

kobie
2/26/2015

"Nice to have a hastle free experience."

I usually dread dealing with car dealerships. I had been driving my vehicle for 10 years. I knew it was time for something new but hated to make the move. We saw the offers that Taylor Kia of Boardman were presenting and thought we would go in and hear what they had to say. Everyone we talked to was very kind. Our salesman did a excellent job finding out what we were looking for in every aspect. Cost, Payment, Style, etc. Thanks for the great experience, you have changed my opinion on dealing with car dealerships.

samijo45
2/20/2015

"5 stars"

I've purchased 3 new cars from josh at taylor Kia of Boardman in the past six years and have always had an easy, enjoyable experience. Everyone is very friendly and willing to do just about anything to make a deal. I've never had any problems and have recommended several people there. I wouldn't buy or go anywhere else!

Brandinj
2/13/2015

"Fantastic"

This was not only the best car dealership I have been too, but the friendliest place to shop for your next vehicle! Amazing customer service along with great cars!

Jacquie5921
1/14/2015

"My experience was quite friendly and very professional"

I was treated very professionally with your salesman, Derek. He assisted me from the time I walked into your place of business until the time for me to exit. I thought each and every employee that I had contact with from April at the reception desk to my final exit was a most professional experience and I would recommend this Kia location to others in hopes they will also visit your dealership.

Sullivan
1/12/2015

"Easiest car buying process we have had!"

Our salesman worked out many details with us over the phone and by email before we ever set foot on the lot. We knew what we wanted, he started with a very competitive price, and we still were able to work out some deals from there. Had a wait for the finance person and to sign papers due to volume of business that day, but she was friendly and helpful so not a problem really. Great car buying experience!

Reviews of Josh Nussbaum