Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

Jacquie5921
1/14/2015

"My experience was quite friendly and very professional"

I was treated very professionally with your salesman, Derek. He assisted me from the time I walked into your place of business until the time for me to exit. I thought each and every employee that I had contact with from April at the reception desk to my final exit was a most professional experience and I would recommend this Kia location to others in hopes they will also visit your dealership.

Sullivan
1/12/2015

"Easiest car buying process we have had!"

Our salesman worked out many details with us over the phone and by email before we ever set foot on the lot. We knew what we wanted, he started with a very competitive price, and we still were able to work out some deals from there. Had a wait for the finance person and to sign papers due to volume of business that day, but she was friendly and helpful so not a problem really. Great car buying experience!

swysu2005
12/30/2014

"very bad experience"

I didn't have a good experience at this dealership. We made an appointment and spent 20 minutes waiting on the salesperson. He was never arrogant and high pressured. We took our business to a salesperson who was not.

cj leone

robanncol
12/19/2014

"New Vehicle Purchase"

We came in to Taylor Kia about seven mths ago and from Dan Michael, we purchased a new Soul for our daughter. Since then it was totaled (I was driving) in a bad accident. I was not hurt which made me appreciate the high safety rating!! It took the impact like a champ as the cabin area of the vehicle remained virtually unchanged and intact with the exception of the deployed airbags We came back to Dan to purchase another Soul (seeing the way it held up after impact). We ended up buying a 2014 Kia Soul Red Zone. My daughter loves it and people ask her and I all the time where she got it. One guy even offered to buy it on the spot! Taylor Kia of Boardman will continue to be our go-to dealership for our car buying needs. Dan will continue to be our salesman. Dan is a no pressure, stand up guy! Kia has great vehicles at good prices. I'll never go anywhere else. I recommend family and friends :)

JRSchubert
12/11/2014

"Worth the hour drive!!!"

Steve Brown came in on his day off to introduce himself to me and to hopefully try to do business. Before I left, I bought a new Soul. Great job, Steve!! And thank you for making the trip worthwhile!! And a big thanks to Melanie, too!!

Steve Brown, Melanie Yesovich

Kelly65
12/09/2014

"Amazing!"

Great group of people! I will always shop for my vehicles at Taylor Kia. of Boardman. Steve Brown is an amazing young man, I was very impressed with him.

Steve Brown

carol.creese.3
12/07/2014

"Great Experience"

Joe went over and above most sales agents. He was informed, caring, and listened to our likes and dislikes. We could not expect anything more from our sales person. We were treated well. We love the Sorenta and hope to continue our relatioship with Taylor Kia.

Tatia Williams
11/18/2014

"Always a wonderful experience"

This was my and my husband's 2nd time leasing/buying from Taylor Kia of Boardman. Both experiences were wonderful and extremely accommodating! This time around, our salesperson, Terry Tringhese, took several hours on several different occasions to make sure we were put in cars that met our needs, aesthetically and financially. He was never pushy and went through multiple options without rushing a decision. The owner was present during both of our sales and made it a point to work with us directly at times. All of the staff at Taylor Kia of Boardman are extremely friendly and helpful in every way possible. Not to mention that their food/beverage lounge completely exceeds expectations. We will definitely continue to purchase/lease cars from Taylor Kia of Boardman in the future. My husband and I highly recommend their services.

Terry Tringhese

Mickey3217
11/08/2014

"Purchase with a Smile"

I would just like to begin by thanking Mr. Dan Michael for his patience and kindness throughout this wonderful experience. He was professional and extremely knowledgable about the type of vehicle purchased. We have been to several dealerships and looked at many different vehicles, but we came back to Taylor KIA not only because of the beautiful vehicles, but also for the genuine sincerity and wonderful service that Mr. Michael provided. Taylor KIA is lucky to have Dan as a salesperson! I love my new vehicle and I will be recommending Taylor KIA and Mr. Michael to family and friends. Thank you for a amazing experience!

Jodi Handy
10/07/2014

"KIA Sorento"

My experience with CJ and JIm was amazing. I felt very comfortable purchasing my vehicle with no pressure. I would recommend my friends to the dealership

Reviews of Dan Michael