Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

About Taylor KIA of Boardman

jalamanna
4/03/2015

"My Experience with Taylor Kia"

Upon entering, my salesman, Joe Santone was awaiting me in the lobby. He welcomed me with a smile and a handshake, which I found to be very professional for my initial inpression. He then asked me questions about the type of vehicle I was looking for and what I was comfortable with as far as monthly payments were concerned. He was very helpful and we discussed the many concerns I had about buying a car and he was able to answer them all completely. It left with no doubt in my mind that I wanted to purchase a car from this dealership. At the conclusion of our meeting, I agreed upon a new 2015 Kia Optima. Joe and I went for a test drive and he explained all the safety features and driving capabilities of the car. It was a very smooth ride, and I felt an instant connection to the car. Upon return, we sat down, signed the paperwork, and I was able to drive off the lot with my new car. Joe made the experience that much better and without his warm and professional customer service, I probably would not have purchased the car. Thank you Taylor Kia of Boardman, and thank you Joe!

samrgriffiths
3/26/2015

"Wouldnt even give them 1 star"

I actually have four issues with this company, since it will only let me choose one I will list all three of them here. My first issue with this dealership is that they advertise $3500 on any trade in towards a new car, when the dealer only offered me $1500 for my car I asked him about their commercial and he said that is only towards a 2016 kia sorento. I decided to let thar go and keep an eye out for their commercials- that night it was again advertised with the $3500 on any trade twoards a new car, what i found odd is within the next few days it changed, so i was baited into thinking i was going to get a lot more from my car and all of a sudden the terms changed. My next complaint with them is that I had my car for two weeks and they were calling me almost everyday about paperwork they failed to have completed in the first place. On Tuesday March 24th they kept calling me telling me I had to do an interview with the bank - (Which i did not mind) it was the way they were going about it constantly calling/texting me demanding I call the bank right now which is unprofessional and extremely rude when i made it clear i was at work. After i received these relentless calls/texts from the girl who screwed up the paperwork. I had asked to speak to manager. When i got a hold of him i tried explainining to him I've had the car for two weeks and it has been nothing but an absolute hassle and how i was beginning to regret buying from them, his response to this was we'd prefer you to bring it back anyways. Now thats when I became livid so i asked to speak to the owner when i began to explain to him that i just didn't want all the phone calls he told me "If you do not have that car back within the next hour I am calling the police and reporting it stolen" I did as they desired and took the car back. When I told them I wanted a check with my $1,000 back they told me they could not give me a check but they could refund my debit card and it would be right back on my bank account, so the girl who did the paperwork supposedly refunded my money and I told her i was not leaving until i check my bank account to insure it was there and it was not. When i told her it still wasn't there she told me it could take 48-72 hours, when she just told me it wold be right back on my account! This place is honestly a huge scan, I wish I would've listened to other people when they told me not to go there but i decided to give them a chance which I completely regret. When I took my car back that day I went to a differnt kia dealership-Fourth complaint is slander- when they contacted the same bank to see if I could continue the loan the bank stated that Taylor Kia said we lied about our income and thats why we had to bring the car back, i did not appreciate this not only was it not true we had proof of our income but thats slander against me and my cosigner. They are rude, unprofessional and contradicts, tell you one thing and then change it.

Melanie Yesovich

jaycrisp27
3/23/2015

"Great Experience!"

My wife and I both drove away with new Kia Sorentos and were taken care of from the time we walked in til we drove off the lot. Josh Nussbaum went above and beyond his duty to help us trade in our vehicles for the deal to take place. The overall experience was fantastic and I refer everyone I know to Josh at Kia of Boardman. This is my first Kia but it won't be my last!

j01e03s09
3/18/2015

"purchase"

Jeff was very determined to find a vehicle suitable and affordable for me. He looked at his inventory and listened to my situation. I left with a 2007 kia sedona. I am extremely pleased.

Jeff Campbell

taylor
3/03/2015

"wonderful experience "

Contacted dealership via email of vehicle I was looking for got email back from josh nussbaum to give him a call told him I was from Pennsylvania and was looking to buy a 2016 kia sorento told him what dealers had to offer in pa and told him what I wanted within minutes he contacted me back with payment not only on one vehicle but three different ones told him which one I wanted had to get from other dealership went up on Saturday greeted us at the door showed us around dealership introduced us to frank in finance which also was very nice gentlemen after signing paper josh went over the kia sorento with us answered all of our question and we were off. Highly recommended

frank in finance

Linda03
2/27/2015

"great!"

I was completely happy with my experience. I did not feel pressured and thought everyone was outstanding! I will recommend any friends and family to Kia of Boardman!

KIANVRAGAN
2/26/2015

"Bought Certified Used car with dead Battery and other probs"

The experience at Taylor Kia was a good one over all. Friendly sales staff, good selection of vehicles, and ability to help. The down side of the whole experience was the car I purchased was jump started. I was not aware of this at the time when I bought the car. The next morning The car would not start and had to be towed to the closest Kia dealer. That dealer was unable to find a problem (did not check the battery). I picked my car up from that place drove it home again. Next morning again it would not start. Towed to Taylor Kia on Sunday morning. Monday afternoon at 1 pm received call that the car had a dead battery and it was replaced. Now car has a new problem or two back to dealership. Certified Used with 15000 miles.

kobie
2/26/2015

"Nice to have a hastle free experience."

I usually dread dealing with car dealerships. I had been driving my vehicle for 10 years. I knew it was time for something new but hated to make the move. We saw the offers that Taylor Kia of Boardman were presenting and thought we would go in and hear what they had to say. Everyone we talked to was very kind. Our salesman did a excellent job finding out what we were looking for in every aspect. Cost, Payment, Style, etc. Thanks for the great experience, you have changed my opinion on dealing with car dealerships.

samijo45
2/20/2015

"5 stars"

I've purchased 3 new cars from josh at taylor Kia of Boardman in the past six years and have always had an easy, enjoyable experience. Everyone is very friendly and willing to do just about anything to make a deal. I've never had any problems and have recommended several people there. I wouldn't buy or go anywhere else!

Brandinj
2/13/2015

"Fantastic"

This was not only the best car dealership I have been too, but the friendliest place to shop for your next vehicle! Amazing customer service along with great cars!

Reviews of Josh Nussbaum