Taylor KIA of Boardman

John Peluso

April 23, 2017

"Buying a new vehicle."

- Terri

I have purchased three brand new KIA Sorentos from Taylor KIA and have been very pleased with all three purchases. Each purchase I was shown all of the features in the vehicle that I purchased and how to operate them. If I had any questions after leaving Josh was just a phone call away and always very accommodating. I would recommend this dealership and Josh Nussbaum to anyone looking to purchasing a KIA.

February 24, 2017

"Worst Dealer Service Center!"

- Valedj22

They service department said my car needed an alignment 2000 miles after the warranty expired. My sorento only had 14,000 miles on it! Something did not sound right. They said the tires were wearing because of it. The next time I came into the dealer they told me, there was a recall on the ball joints. So they replaced them. Now this time I go into the service center, they tell me I need new tires. My sorento only has 28,000 miles now. This is completely uncalled for. They knew there was a problem and they did nothing about it! It is Kia's fault for the worn tires. This is the worst service department for not even trying to help with the problem.

February 23, 2017

"This Dealership Is A Total Pleasure To Deal With"

- LuvMyKia

We took my wife's car in for a simple service call and ending up walking out with a brand new 2017 Forte. This was our second purchase from Taylor Kia and I'm sure there will be more coming. The guys really do go the distance to get the deal that you, the buyer want. Jeff Campbell was great to work with. We picked out the car, told him the payment we were seeking and said make the numbers work and we'll take it. There was no going back & forth and no game playing. In a matter of 5 minutes the deal was done.

Taylor KIA of Boardman, Boardman, OH, 44512