Team Nissan

Friday 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tom & Diana
2/13/2016

"Best car buying experince by far."

It has been our pleasure to work with our salesperson, Justin, and Finance Manager Dave. They were very knowledgeable and helpful, as well as very pleasant. We explained our needs and they were able to meet them without being pushy and overbearing. We felt like family members. Keep up the good the good work boys. We will be sure to recommend you to others that may be looking for a new vehicle.

Justin Shockley, Dave Miville

Edw/Altima
1/22/2016

"Service above and beyond"

Stopped in to get advice on how to change out a light bulb on my 2006 Altima (this is not as straightforward as you think) Expected to have to wait, etc. They told me to pull car into the shop, showed me how to change out the bulb (I already had the bulb, they didn't even get the sale!), and made sure it was done correctly. Turns out, wasn't even the bulb, was the wire that was corroded. They fixed that (cut off corroded piece and put new one on), got me on my way in about 15 minutes. They did NOT have to do that, but they did. Not sure other dealerships would do that. I appreciate them taking care of a minor problem that (as usual) was not as minor as I thought! This is excellent service. I would go back here, and would recommend you do too!

I cannot remember the gentleman's name

agy22
1/15/2016

"They didn't put oil in"

I went in for an oil change. Within 2 weeks my car was making a horrible sound. I checked the oil level and I had less than 1 quart of oil. I brought it to a mechanic and there was no leak to be found. Adddd more oil and the sound was gone. Checked again regularly and my oil levels were full. Someone drained my oil and didn't put any in. I hope they did the rest of the repairs they charged me for.

I don't know his name

January 18, 2016

Good Morning, my name is Alan Teyssedou, Service Director for Team Nissan ateyssedou@teamnissannh.com First and foremost I would like to apologize for this issue that happened while service was performed here. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about a mistake that happened. Of course it is our ultimate goal to never make a mistake but on very rare occasions they do happen. Our technicians are of course human and may make a mistake. Could you please provide me with your information so I may look up the service history and see when the service was performed and by which technician. This information is important to us for proper training and coaching for our technicians. If you are also still concerned about the vehicle please feel free to come into our dealership and have us check the oil level and condition.

AR Sherburne
8/08/2015

"Consumer Beware - Used Car Sales"

Beware Consumers- Team Nissan Used Car Sales Team are the worst in running this department. They post a vehicle on their website and I go in and speak with Jeremy and Steve in finance to make the purchase (still posted - BEWARE - 2005 Montero). I leave a deposit and agree on paying the MSRP of the vehicle even though it has over 100,000 miles and they would bring it in to get it serviced and inspected. Jeremy calls me two days later and informs me that the vehicle will need more than $5,000.00 to get it inspected and they were not going to cover the costs and that they would prefer to send it out to auction (according to them). Worst part is they should have checked the vehicle prior to getting the customer in to see the vehicle then run my credit and now if I want to go to another dealer my credit points goes down since they were not able to fulfill their end of the bargain and for being negligent. Will not recommend Team Nissan to anyone. If the customer is so important they would not show a vehicle that has not been checked and run a credit if the deal is not going to go through because of their incompetence.

Jeremy and Steve

August 09, 2015

We advertised the car on our "Wholeslae to the Public" page, merchandised as as-is as-shown. You asked us to inspect it, which we did. After inspecting it, we deemed that it requires too many repairs to pass on to a paying customer, so rather than passing on a problem to a potential customer we recommended it better to send to auction. Most would consider that a good service rather than anything else. Also, viewing your credit once has no significant impact on your credit score. We wish you the best in the future, and hope you find the best vehicle for you.

mikeduq
7/24/2015

"Failed Inspection that passed elsewhere."

I took my 2011 Rogue in for the "free" state inspection. After 45 minutes, the service adviser came out and informed me that my vehicle failed because the RF tire had excess wear on the outside edge. Here's the first problem. Per State of NH Inspection guidelines, the tire is suppose to be measured at the center or center two ribs. The edges can be worn down but it is still inspectable, although not safe. Problem number two. The service advisor told me that with AWD vehicles, the tread wear shouldn't vary that much tire to tire. She proceeded to show me an estimate for replacing the two front tires. I thought she said that all four should be close, as far as tread wear. Huh?? Problem number three. I left the dealer and headed home. When I got home I looked at the inspection report. Reason for failure: dry rot and cracks. HUH?? Today I took the vehicle to my regular guy. I didn't tell him that it had failed. He put it up on the lift, did his mechanical inspection, including check the tires. He took it off the lift and plug the vehicle in the OBDII reader. That's when he asked me," this vehicle failed because of a dry rot tire?" He grabbed a flash light and thoroughly inspected the RF tire. Amazingly enough, the tire must have repaired itself in three days. His words. So, he gave me a number to call in order to report Team Nissan. I'm told the state doesn't like inspection stations that reject a passable vehicle any more than ones that pass a vehicle that failed. Today is the opening of Team Nissan season in NH. PS: I've gone as far as to take pictures of all four tires, just in case.

Unknown

mikeduq responded to this review

August 10, 2015

This tire does not fail 266.49. Neither a different inspection station nor the State of New Hampshire found anything wrong with the tire. I've written a review per Nissan Motors and have contacted them personally.

July 24, 2015

Good afternoon Mikeduq, First of all, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Believe it or not, it's important for us to hear the bad, as well as the good. Secondly, I'm sorry about the experience you described with our service department. We always strive to provide the highest level of service to everyone we meet. If you don't mind, I'd like to get some more information from you to address these issues from your last inspection. It would be helpful so I can determine where the communication fell apart on our end so we can help you, as well as train our staff to make sure this isn't happening repeatedly. My name is Alan Teyssedou, I am the service director for Team Nissan. My email is ateyssedou@teamnissannh.com. Please email me the details of your last visit so I can collect as much information as possible. I'd also like to see what we can do to help change your perception of us, and show you why so many people in the community choose us for service. On a side note, to follow up on the New Hampshire State law regulations, there are two inspections. The first is a visual inspection, the second is the actual measurements. Both must pass. Regarding visual inspection of tires please pay note to article IV. While yes we did not properly communicate with you, according to this law if there is a portion of the tire tread worn below requirements it is deemed failed. And as you said in this review it is deemed unsafe and worn. 266:49 Visual Requirements. – No tire shall be deemed to be in safe driving condition if such tire has: I. A fabric break, or a cut in excess of one inch in any direction as measured on the outside of the tire and deep enough to reach the body cords, or has been repaired temporarily by the use of blowout patches or boots; or II. Any bump, bulge or knot related to separation or partial failure of the tire structure; or III. Any portion of the ply or cord structure exposed; or IV. A portion of the tread design completely worn, provided such worn portion is of sufficient size to affect the traction and stopping ability of the tire. Thank you for taking the time to help us resolve this concern for you.

Solo106
6/15/2015

"Painless and actually fun"

Aarons Gibson, sales associate was very helpful, informative and Kind. He patiently answered all our questions and concerns. Highly recommended. Pleasant buying experience with no Hassles.

Scot
6/05/2015

"Fix leaky tire"

They wanted to charge me $43.00 and change to put a plug in my tire..I asked why so much and Roger(tech) stated that they had to break it down and patch it plus plug it..I have locking wheel nuts,so I know this was a lie.Never asked for the wheel lock..Also said they had to reboot the computer after adding air..I wasn't born yesterday.All I have to do is drive it down the road and and it corrects itself..( I had been adding air to the tire for a while,when dash informed me of a low tire pressure...He then stated that he could give me a discount.Do the tech's make a commission on the total bill charged ????I have had nothing but problems with TEAM NISSAN..They did honer a free oil and filter and Inspection,but the car was washed,not vacuumed under the floor mats,which they advertise that they do....Nothing good to say about TEAM Nissan,and this is my 4th Maxima that I have purchased from them(AND THE LAST CAR I WOULD BUY FROM THEM !!!!

mbdpartners
5/26/2015

"Purchased a used Nissan rogue"

Purchased a used Nissan rogue, had a smoke smell to it, the sales guy assured me the smell would be eliminated by a bomb they used, smell did not go away, had to take it to a detail place and spend more money so they could take care of it, now the smell is gone after bombing it another 3 times, and 120 later. Call to speak with my sales guy, left a message never heard back.

David

Sjobin91
4/20/2015

"Sharon and the finance team gained my respect"

I went into Team Nissan this morning for a state inspection and service on my wife's Nissan Rogue. While I was there I decided to take a look at 2013 Chevy Silverado. I loved the truck and I wanted it very much but I was advised by Sharon and the finance team that it was not in my best interest right now due to the negative equity in my current car. I greatly appreciate the honesty from the Team Nissan team considering most dealership just try to shove you into a vehicle. I will be returning to Team Nissan once I pay my current car down a bit more. Thank you Sharon and the Team Nissan team.

Sharon Decarolis

rg345
4/11/2015

"Patronizing - Gender Discrimination"

Team Nissan is one of the most successful female-led businesses in New Hampshire. That's why it came as such a shock to me when I was discriminated against there. I'm a 5'0" mousey Asian female. I don't always know the technical names for things. That does not mean I don't know about cars. When my belt had to be tightened for the second time in a few weeks, i thought nothing of it because I trusted this place. They also installed new tires for me. Within a week, one of my tires was flat. I called and explained the situation and was immediately shut down. "I guarantee we did not sell you a flat tire." When I said that I should not have to pay for the same thing twice, I was told, flat-out, "That's not gonna happen." Several times during the call, the technician actually interrupted me in the middle of my sentence. I am ashamed to say, I had to raise my voice to let him know that this would not be tolerated. So I was completely right. My tires were going because they did a poor job of installing them the first time. I got no apology. I was patronized all the way out the door. The technician seemed to believe that he had me over a barrel and that I was completely dependent on them. This is not true. There are plenty of options to choose from. Next time I will not choose them.

I will not get anyone in trouble

Reviews of Ralph Fast