Team Nissan

Service Manager

August 02, 2017

"Beware, bad service"

- Cnw

Don't go here for a used car. The sales people are nice (it is their job) but service is not good at all. I have owned my used car 6 months and have had a leak that is causing mold to grow on my carpets. I have two young kids and Team Nissan is forcing me to drive them around in a car that has mold. Service wants to charge me for cleaning my sunroof because they believe The rain is coming in through my sunroof. It is not my sunroof now so now they want to charge me $129 to look at my air conditioning to see if there's a leak . I had to take the day off to have my car serviced now I have to take another day off if I want the ac serviced and I have to pay . There have been so many things that have gone wrong with this car and Team Nissan wants to charge me to fix everything. To me that is not standing behind your product . Don't buy a used car here.

Alan Teyssedou

March 07, 2017

"Went in looking for a new Sentra. "

- dave7679

The dealership was clean and all of the salesman were great to deal with. Rob Miller went above and beyond my expectations. The whole Team Nissan Family was eager to help make the deal right and were very fast at getting answers to my questions.

Rob Miller

March 03, 2017

""Fourth time purchasing from Team Nissan""

- Lou Landry

I was in the market for a new vehicle and knew what I was looking for. I contacted Steve Gerbino the sales person that I purchased my 2014 Rogue SL from and found out he was the Sales Manager, so he referred me to Joe Leonard. I was looking for a 2017 Titan XD to replace my 08 Frontier. Steve an Joe worked on the numbers, the vehicle was in stock. I sat down with Joe and Ralph Fast who offered me a fair trade allowance and worked out all the details. Awesome experience and very happy with my Titan, thank you.

Ralph Fast