Team Nissan

Friday 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

JohnC
9/22/2016

"Salesman Dany Elnar made my purchase hassle-free!"

My wife and I came in without an appointment to look at a used Chevy Camaro and we were greeted by salesman Dany Elnar. Dany was very professional from the start to the finish and did not pester us, but answered all of our questions. We ended up purchasing the car. Not once did he try to BS us or try any gimmicks. Thank you!

Dany Elnar

Tomjodi55
9/20/2016

"Best place to lease a car"

Exceptional service every time. We are on our 3rd lease and I have had my niece and mother-in-law also lease Rogues as well. Our most recent visit was the best yet with terrific assistance from Rich Boyd. Every person I have ever had the pleasure to deal with has been friendly and professional. They are the only place for me.

Richard K Boyle III

Alex S.
9/08/2016

"Justin Shockley - Salesguy of the Year!"

Recently, my family took our son for his first new car. We visited several dealers who were happy to talk with me or my husband but, even after being prompted, would not talk to our son (age 21). This was our son's purchase - not ours - we were simply there for moral support. Justin Shockley was the only salesguy to speak directly with our son and was amenable to negotiating what we all believe was a fair price. Justin treated the entire family with dignity, respect and, best of all, humor. This is our third new car purchase at Team Nissan and we could not be more pleased. Thanks, Justin for making this experience less stressful and much more pleasant.

Justin Shockley

GoneRogue
9/01/2016

"Pressure Free Car Shopping!"

We stopped in late on a week night. Looked around outside at the cars, with no dealers around outside we went in and found Zack Josephs and asked him to test drive a Rogue. He got right to it, finding exactly what I wanted. He was professional and extremely polite. When we returned a few days later, he had everything ready to go upon arrival. He even signed paperwork in the children's playroom because our kids were with us! I would absolutely go back and recommend Zack to anyone.

Zack,Josephs

L & G Sheldon
9/01/2016

"Team Nissan makes car leasing affordable!"

How lucky are we? We found Team Nissan's Zach Josephs and Justin Shockley in the nick of time! Just made a terrific lease deal and are happy with both the beautiful 2016 Rogue and the professional way they treated us. We were in the process of turning in a lease made with our current dealer in response to all their "come-ons". As this would've been our 3rd lease with them, we were hoping they'd work to stay within our budget and meet us part way as we'd gone well over the mileage, however we left disappointed and feeling no benefit from the 6 year relationship. The next day we saw the mailer from Team Nissan showing their special offers, and decided to call to be sure we'd read it correctly. My husband spoke to Zach Josephs who encouraged us to come in to discuss the offers. Zack and Justin Shockley really listened to us, and worked diligently and with transparency to get us to a deal we could afford. They worked closely with Sales Manager Rob and Finance Manager Jacob Clark, all four of them staying well after closing time to make it happen. We drove away in our new Rogue the same night and couldn't be happier! Team Nissan provides great customer service, with the added benefit that Zack and Justin are knowledgeable AND entertaining! Looking forward to working with Team Nissan for years to come.

Zack Josephs, Justin Shockley, Sales Mgr Rob, Jacob Clark

Lynette
8/23/2016

"Best car purchase I've ever made"

My salesperson Zack Josephs was awesome. He found exactly want I wanted in the price range I was looking for. He was very professional and worked hard to get me the best deal possible. Jim, the finance manager was great as well. He fought with the bank to get me into the car I wanted even though my credit isn't the best. My new car is beautiful and I couldn't be happier. I am going to tell anyone I know who is looking for a car, to go see Zach and the team at Team Nissan. They are by far the best dealership I've ever dealt with.

Zachary Josephs, Jim

Mizzlechick
6/12/2016

"Exceptional customer service!!!"

I'd like to thank Rob and his team at Nissan. Car number 6 with them now and they never disappoint. The relationship we've established at this dealership is that of family..... And family always has your back..... I'm a very picky person with my vehicles, but Rob and his team make the experience quick and painless. Win for Nissan!!!

Mike Fiala

Marcia
3/27/2016

"Cannot Be Trusted"

We went to Team Nissan yesterday to inquire and possibly test drive a Murano and a Rogue. We are just inquiring and specifically we are not buying yet. Agent Roger Burke said assured us that they will not do a hard inquiry. But guess what? We learned they did. How can you even trust buying and dealing with them if there was deception outright just on the inquiry phase?

Roger Burke

jlemoine1988
3/13/2016

"What an experience!! "

I live in Nashua NH. Peter's Nissan of Nashua is right around the corner from where I live and initially i went to Peter's for the convenience in location of the dealership. Peter's gave me their "best price possible" and I felt they were not being honest. I compared that offer to Team Nissan and they blew Peter's offer out of the water. The price they offered me was over $20 less a month than Peter's. I called Peter's back with the offer Team Nissan offered me and they all of a sudden could match that price. Out of principle I went to Team Nissan as they gave me the best price the first time and they weren't playing games like Peter's was. Once i arrived i was greeted by Nick Croteau and his Sales Manager. They exceeded every expectation and i was in and out with a new Rogue in less than an hour. I recommend Team Nissan without reservation. Thanks again Team Nissan!!

Nick Croteau

Tom & Diana
2/13/2016

"Best car buying experince by far."

It has been our pleasure to work with our salesperson, Justin, and Finance Manager Dave. They were very knowledgeable and helpful, as well as very pleasant. We explained our needs and they were able to meet them without being pushy and overbearing. We felt like family members. Keep up the good the good work boys. We will be sure to recommend you to others that may be looking for a new vehicle.

Justin Shockley, Dave Miville

Team Nissan responded to this review

February 13, 2016

Tom & Diana, thanks so much for the feedback and kind words! We're glad you chose us, and honored to have you as part of the Team family. Keep in touch with anything that we can do to help.

Reviews of Ralph Fast