Team Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

EddieB
3/25/2015

"great experience"

I was looking for a used cadillac, and had found one online at team Nissan in Manchester nh. I drove from Connecticut to come and see this car. The entire staff was very accommodating, and friendly. Aaron Gibson , Andy, the used car manager, and John K we're exceptional with their service skills. I would definitely recommend this dealership. .They worked with me to make it possible for me to have the car of my dreams.

Aaron Gibson, Andy, John k.

Joyce
3/23/2015

"DREW IN SERVICE DEPT IS THE BEST"

I have owned 1/2 dozen nissans, and I love my murano. At a routine (complimentary ) oil change I was told by Drew that my car needed about $1800 worth of work. Before I could even think he was simply trying to up sell me he told me it was ALL covered by my extended warranty. There was 1 part that could have possibly been deemed wear and tear, that I could have had to pay for, possibly about $300. I never was charged a dime because he went to bat for me and saw my situation through. Be SURE To Talk to Drew in the service department at Team Nissan in Manchester.

Drew

lbeaudet
3/19/2015

"2015 Nissan Frontier"

I am the proud owner of a 2015 Nissan Frontier. The vehicle was purchased on March, 16, 2015. Mr. Aaron Gibson was the sales person that I spoke with. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. He asked me questions to lead me to the vehicle that would fit my needs. There was no pressure in the attempt to sell me the vehicle. He wanted to make certain that I was fully satisfied with the vehicle. Mr. Jacob Clark was the financial director that I spoke to. He was very efficient in setting up my loan. He did explain all of the details of the loan. He also gave me a very good definition of all the options that were available, which made my selection of them very easy. All in all, the purchase experience was wonderful. I would recommend Team Nissan of Manchester, NH to anyone who is the market for a new or used vehicle.

none

Crybaby30
3/10/2015

"Exceptional"

I purchased a Nissan Rouge from Team Nissan in 2014 and I am in love with this vehicle. I am a Nissan Owner for life! The Sales Team was amazing last year when I bought the car, and the Service Department has been nothing but kind, friendly and accommodating during my service visits. I recommend Team Nissan to my friends and family all the time! Keep up the good work guys and gals. Sincerely, Customer for Life

Service Department

slstalnaker
3/02/2015

"Best Dealership!"

I would highly recommend Team Nissan to anyone! They are a great dealership to work with and I have gone to them for my last 4 vehicles. I will never go to any other dealership. They have an informative, pressure-free approach that makes doing business with them a very enjoyable experience.

Sharon Decarolis and Rob Miller

ChesterandCooper
12/08/2014

"Joseph Leonard made the sale"

It is because of Joseph that I returned to this dealership after dealing with a different salesman at the same location. Joseph's service was so exceptional, it wouldn't be fair to rate my overall experience at this dealership and have it include the other salesman. (look for a later review.) I reached out to Joseph based on a friends recommendation. I often think of going to dealerships like going to the dentist. Not on my list of happy things. Joseph allowed me to leave the dealership and feel like a fair and appropriate business transition occurred. Joseph was very approachable and easy to work with. Through the transaction and follow up service, he provided me his personal cell number and was very responsive to any questions. If you go to this dealership, I would recommend Joseph specifically, he understands exceptionally customer service. He is the reason I ended up at this dealership and not another local Nissan Dealership.

Joseph Leonard

Amarks13
6/20/2014

"My Sales Associate, Joseph Leonard, is AWESOME!"

I came in looking to trade my old car and Joseph Leonard was able to set me up with a great deal on a Lease! He had me in, out, and on my way in my brand new 2014 Nissan Sentra SV. He was polite and listened to all my needs and I went driving away with everything I asked for and more. Thank you to Joseph for his excellent service! I would recommend him to anyone!

Joseph Leonard

ScottVaughan
5/31/2014

"Shopped but could not buy"

Shawn Cochrane was the first person I met when I entered the dealership and I worked with Shawn for about two weeks. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. What impressed me the most was how hard he worked. In the end, I did not buy but it had nothing to do with Shawn. I've never met a harder working, polite and honest sales rep. I would recommend anyone going to Team Nissan ask for Shawn by name.

Shawn Cochrane

cmcarlson75
5/17/2014

"NO COMMUNICATION with salesman"

My boyfriend and I were told that we would hear back from our salesman, Nick, within 6 days "at the latest". After not hearing from Nick after day 7, a text message was left on his cell phone (which he gave us), as well as a phone call to the same cell, AND to his voice mail at the dealership. These texts/phonecalls continued for 2 1/2 weeks AFTER our original purchase date. Nick never got back to us, forcing us to spend our time driving to the dealership, requesting to speak to Nick in person, only to hear that our purchase did not go through. We were also told that the reason we were not contacted was because he "lost our number". Funny how our phone number was listed on the purchase paperwork that both the dealership and we had a copy of. Dishonest and untrustworthy. A phonecall explaining the failed financing could have and should have been made the day AFTER our purchase, NOT 2 1/2 weeks afterwards, and DEFINITELY should not have involved us customers chasing down the information. Epic fail, Team Nissan!

Nick

russellaharding
5/16/2014

"RUDEST SALESMEN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We went in with specific requirement the first guy's cell phone rang in the middle of talking to him and he said hold on I have to take this talk to this guy. The second guy kept trying to push us into anything but what we wanted then proceeded to very loudly tell us we dont need to be there and accusing us of telling him how to do his job when all we wanted was for him to assume our trade in was worth $1000 dollars because thats what it was at 6 other dealers that day and show us cars in our price range and mileage requirements. No instead he yelled at us and insulted our intellegence. When I do buy my car frome someone else ill drive by and show you the commission you lost jerk!

SOme tall black guy whos name was not worth remembering

Reviews of Ralph Fast