Team Nissan

Friday 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Solo106
6/15/2015

"Painless and actually fun"

Aarons Gibson, sales associate was very helpful, informative and Kind. He patiently answered all our questions and concerns. Highly recommended. Pleasant buying experience with no Hassles.

Scot
6/05/2015

"Fix leaky tire"

They wanted to charge me $43.00 and change to put a plug in my tire..I asked why so much and Roger(tech) stated that they had to break it down and patch it plus plug it..I have locking wheel nuts,so I know this was a lie.Never asked for the wheel lock..Also said they had to reboot the computer after adding air..I wasn't born yesterday.All I have to do is drive it down the road and and it corrects itself..( I had been adding air to the tire for a while,when dash informed me of a low tire pressure...He then stated that he could give me a discount.Do the tech's make a commission on the total bill charged ????I have had nothing but problems with TEAM NISSAN..They did honer a free oil and filter and Inspection,but the car was washed,not vacuumed under the floor mats,which they advertise that they do....Nothing good to say about TEAM Nissan,and this is my 4th Maxima that I have purchased from them(AND THE LAST CAR I WOULD BUY FROM THEM !!!!

mbdpartners
5/26/2015

"Purchased a used Nissan rogue"

Purchased a used Nissan rogue, had a smoke smell to it, the sales guy assured me the smell would be eliminated by a bomb they used, smell did not go away, had to take it to a detail place and spend more money so they could take care of it, now the smell is gone after bombing it another 3 times, and 120 later. Call to speak with my sales guy, left a message never heard back.

David

Sjobin91
4/20/2015

"Sharon and the finance team gained my respect"

I went into Team Nissan this morning for a state inspection and service on my wife's Nissan Rogue. While I was there I decided to take a look at 2013 Chevy Silverado. I loved the truck and I wanted it very much but I was advised by Sharon and the finance team that it was not in my best interest right now due to the negative equity in my current car. I greatly appreciate the honesty from the Team Nissan team considering most dealership just try to shove you into a vehicle. I will be returning to Team Nissan once I pay my current car down a bit more. Thank you Sharon and the Team Nissan team.

Sharon Decarolis

rg345
4/11/2015

"Patronizing - Gender Discrimination"

Team Nissan is one of the most successful female-led businesses in New Hampshire. That's why it came as such a shock to me when I was discriminated against there. I'm a 5'0" mousey Asian female. I don't always know the technical names for things. That does not mean I don't know about cars. When my belt had to be tightened for the second time in a few weeks, i thought nothing of it because I trusted this place. They also installed new tires for me. Within a week, one of my tires was flat. I called and explained the situation and was immediately shut down. "I guarantee we did not sell you a flat tire." When I said that I should not have to pay for the same thing twice, I was told, flat-out, "That's not gonna happen." Several times during the call, the technician actually interrupted me in the middle of my sentence. I am ashamed to say, I had to raise my voice to let him know that this would not be tolerated. So I was completely right. My tires were going because they did a poor job of installing them the first time. I got no apology. I was patronized all the way out the door. The technician seemed to believe that he had me over a barrel and that I was completely dependent on them. This is not true. There are plenty of options to choose from. Next time I will not choose them.

I will not get anyone in trouble

skyy845
3/27/2015

"Waste of Time!!"

Called Team? Nissan about a new lease, internet girl made an appt. to call me on a Monday, never did hear back, had to call back, she had a Saleperson Joe, call me took my info as to what I was interested in, that was 5 days ago, still waiting to hear, with all the different dealers out there , don't waste your time at this place, GO ELSEWHERE11

JOE

EddieB
3/25/2015

"great experience"

I was looking for a used cadillac, and had found one online at team Nissan in Manchester nh. I drove from Connecticut to come and see this car. The entire staff was very accommodating, and friendly. Aaron Gibson , Andy, the used car manager, and John K we're exceptional with their service skills. I would definitely recommend this dealership. .They worked with me to make it possible for me to have the car of my dreams.

Aaron Gibson, Andy, John k.

Joyce
3/23/2015

"DREW IN SERVICE DEPT IS THE BEST"

I have owned 1/2 dozen nissans, and I love my murano. At a routine (complimentary ) oil change I was told by Drew that my car needed about $1800 worth of work. Before I could even think he was simply trying to up sell me he told me it was ALL covered by my extended warranty. There was 1 part that could have possibly been deemed wear and tear, that I could have had to pay for, possibly about $300. I never was charged a dime because he went to bat for me and saw my situation through. Be SURE To Talk to Drew in the service department at Team Nissan in Manchester.

Drew

lbeaudet
3/19/2015

"2015 Nissan Frontier"

I am the proud owner of a 2015 Nissan Frontier. The vehicle was purchased on March, 16, 2015. Mr. Aaron Gibson was the sales person that I spoke with. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. He asked me questions to lead me to the vehicle that would fit my needs. There was no pressure in the attempt to sell me the vehicle. He wanted to make certain that I was fully satisfied with the vehicle. Mr. Jacob Clark was the financial director that I spoke to. He was very efficient in setting up my loan. He did explain all of the details of the loan. He also gave me a very good definition of all the options that were available, which made my selection of them very easy. All in all, the purchase experience was wonderful. I would recommend Team Nissan of Manchester, NH to anyone who is the market for a new or used vehicle.

none

Crybaby30
3/10/2015

"Exceptional"

I purchased a Nissan Rouge from Team Nissan in 2014 and I am in love with this vehicle. I am a Nissan Owner for life! The Sales Team was amazing last year when I bought the car, and the Service Department has been nothing but kind, friendly and accommodating during my service visits. I recommend Team Nissan to my friends and family all the time! Keep up the good work guys and gals. Sincerely, Customer for Life

Service Department