Team Nissan

Friday 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ChesterandCooper
12/08/2014

"Joseph Leonard made the sale"

It is because of Joseph that I returned to this dealership after dealing with a different salesman at the same location. Joseph's service was so exceptional, it wouldn't be fair to rate my overall experience at this dealership and have it include the other salesman. (look for a later review.) I reached out to Joseph based on a friends recommendation. I often think of going to dealerships like going to the dentist. Not on my list of happy things. Joseph allowed me to leave the dealership and feel like a fair and appropriate business transition occurred. Joseph was very approachable and easy to work with. Through the transaction and follow up service, he provided me his personal cell number and was very responsive to any questions. If you go to this dealership, I would recommend Joseph specifically, he understands exceptionally customer service. He is the reason I ended up at this dealership and not another local Nissan Dealership.

Joseph Leonard

Amarks13
6/20/2014

"My Sales Associate, Joseph Leonard, is AWESOME!"

I came in looking to trade my old car and Joseph Leonard was able to set me up with a great deal on a Lease! He had me in, out, and on my way in my brand new 2014 Nissan Sentra SV. He was polite and listened to all my needs and I went driving away with everything I asked for and more. Thank you to Joseph for his excellent service! I would recommend him to anyone!

Joseph Leonard

ScottVaughan
5/31/2014

"Shopped but could not buy"

Shawn Cochrane was the first person I met when I entered the dealership and I worked with Shawn for about two weeks. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. What impressed me the most was how hard he worked. In the end, I did not buy but it had nothing to do with Shawn. I've never met a harder working, polite and honest sales rep. I would recommend anyone going to Team Nissan ask for Shawn by name.

Shawn Cochrane

cmcarlson75
5/17/2014

"NO COMMUNICATION with salesman"

My boyfriend and I were told that we would hear back from our salesman, Nick, within 6 days "at the latest". After not hearing from Nick after day 7, a text message was left on his cell phone (which he gave us), as well as a phone call to the same cell, AND to his voice mail at the dealership. These texts/phonecalls continued for 2 1/2 weeks AFTER our original purchase date. Nick never got back to us, forcing us to spend our time driving to the dealership, requesting to speak to Nick in person, only to hear that our purchase did not go through. We were also told that the reason we were not contacted was because he "lost our number". Funny how our phone number was listed on the purchase paperwork that both the dealership and we had a copy of. Dishonest and untrustworthy. A phonecall explaining the failed financing could have and should have been made the day AFTER our purchase, NOT 2 1/2 weeks afterwards, and DEFINITELY should not have involved us customers chasing down the information. Epic fail, Team Nissan!

Nick

russellaharding
5/16/2014

"RUDEST SALESMEN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We went in with specific requirement the first guy's cell phone rang in the middle of talking to him and he said hold on I have to take this talk to this guy. The second guy kept trying to push us into anything but what we wanted then proceeded to very loudly tell us we dont need to be there and accusing us of telling him how to do his job when all we wanted was for him to assume our trade in was worth $1000 dollars because thats what it was at 6 other dealers that day and show us cars in our price range and mileage requirements. No instead he yelled at us and insulted our intellegence. When I do buy my car frome someone else ill drive by and show you the commission you lost jerk!

SOme tall black guy whos name was not worth remembering

NH032
4/26/2014

"Very disappointed in the Service Center"

After reading all of the positive reviews for Nissan Manchester on this website, I was extremely disappointed with my experience at their service center. It was not my first choice, but the local dealer I was working with called Nissan, who assured them that they would fit me in right away with no problem. However, when I arrived it was frequently made clear to me that they were busy and I was an inconvenience. I paid $130 for a diagnostic fee, and they were still unable to clearly state what was wrong with the vehicle and I felt they were being purposefully evasive. I patiently waited for 5 hours until they finally found the time to look at my vehicle, but when I asked for a printout of the diagnostic report, they just kept trying to tell me that it wouldn't be useful for me, and "its 6:15 and we closed at 6:00 ya know.." I finally just left. The entire experience left me feeling very uneasy. My wife and I have always purchased Nissans, and have never had anything but exceptional customer service. Today however was extremely disappointing and I will not be going back to this location, or recommending it to anyone else.

Roger

munchrat325731
3/26/2014

"My experience was ok things were going good except a..."

My experience was ok things were going good except a couple down falls, They tried the sales guy we dealt with was good except a couple of times couldn't remember talking to us some of the times i wish we could of done something because the vehicle we bought from them prior is burying us now but it is a very nice dealership i give them that but kinda not happy we couldn't do anything but that's ok.

crdmn
2/22/2014

"I went in to purchase a newer model of 4wd or AWD SUV for..."

I went in to purchase a newer model of 4wd or AWD SUV for my wife. They greeted me with respect and talked a good game until it got down to the financing. I told my salesperson Sarah what payment I could afford (250-300) and what I was looking for. She is new, so another salesman was assisting her. She went to the manager and came back and said we can get you into a good car today for your price range with about $1500 cash down, so we looked at and drove a 2010 Hyundai Santafe that was supposed to be AWD. We drove it and loved it, that's when the nightmare began. They came back with a payment that was almost twice what I told them I could afford and offered me 1/4 of the Kelley Blue Book Value. I explained to them again my budget and then they said what do you need for your trade in? I told them $2000 and I would put $2000 cash down as well, with some back and forth with the manager they gave me what I wanted. As we were talking the finance guy came back an said when he was putting it in the bank system it auto generated the Vin# and it was not an AWD, so we had to start over. We were then directed to a 2009 Nissan Rogue for $4000 more than the Santafe and I was told I had to put $1000 more down. When I spoke with the new sleazy finance guy again my payments were not what they said it was going to be. He instructed me that I had to purchase an extended warranty to get my finance rate lowered. Then he proceeded to change the price from $2000 (what they were giving me for my trade in) to $2200 and I said why? he gave me a line that it would lower my interest rate. So I said I want $2300 for my trade and he of course had to go check with a manager and they approved it if I gave them another $1000 down. So now it was $3000 down and $2300 for my trade and again the extended warranty price went up to $2400, so now if you read between the lines, I am paying them $100 to take my SUV. I asked the guy why and he said it was the cost of doing business. I said no deal and left, he then followed me out to my car and proceeded to ask me why I was walking away when he did all this hard work for me. I asked him why I had to purchase the extended warranty and was told " That's the only way you are going to get the interest rate you want because of your credit score" I said if you remove the extended warranty, I will purchase the car. He then informed me if he did remove it the interest rate will go up by 5% and it would cost me another $4500 in interest over the 72 month loan. He said that's how the dealership makes money and he makes money by selling the extended warranty. Then he said it was best if I just went to a buy here pay here because that's all I could afford.

Sarah

IleneHMZ
2/03/2014

"I have sold cars and purchased cars in the past from..."

I have sold cars and purchased cars in the past from other dealerships (never Nissan), therefore, I know the business fairly well. I have never experienced such a knowledgeable, laid-back, committed group of sales people as I have at Team Nissan, Manchester. My credit is not good, yet Tom was able to get me financing. I say enough good things about Mike and Nick as salespeople. They were fantastic to work with! I will definitely recommend this dealership

Nick, Mike, and Tom

KathleenBellorado
1/16/2014

"I was disappointed with my experience at Team Nissan when..."

I was disappointed with my experience at Team Nissan when attempting to buy a used 2013 Altima. They were unwilling to negotiate at all on price, resorting to the pity tactic as an explanation saying "we have to make some money on the purchase". This was clearly inaccurate in that I eventually bought elsewhere with a much better deal. Furthermore, they printed out other similar automobilies in the area for sale to show that their price was equivalent to these; although these other dealerships we actually willing to negotiate. The back-and-forth discussions left me and my wife waiting for long periods of time and when the manager, Rob Miller, eventually became involved, things went further downhill. His condescending tone and arrogant attitude left an unpleasant taste in my mouth causing my immediate departure from the dealership. I regretfully would not recommend this dealership to others.

Steve Gerbino and Rob Miller