Team Nissan

Alan  Teyssedou, Service Manager, Team Nissan

Alan Teyssedou

Service Manager

March 07, 2017

"Went in looking for a new Sentra. "

- dave7679

The dealership was clean and all of the salesman were great to deal with. Rob Miller went above and beyond my expectations. The whole Team Nissan Family was eager to help make the deal right and were very fast at getting answers to my questions.

March 03, 2017

""Fourth time purchasing from Team Nissan""

- Lou Landry

I was in the market for a new vehicle and knew what I was looking for. I contacted Steve Gerbino the sales person that I purchased my 2014 Rogue SL from and found out he was the Sales Manager, so he referred me to Joe Leonard. I was looking for a 2017 Titan XD to replace my 08 Frontier. Steve an Joe worked on the numbers, the vehicle was in stock. I sat down with Joe and Ralph Fast who offered me a fair trade allowance and worked out all the details. Awesome experience and very happy with my Titan, thank you.

February 25, 2017

"Worse experience ever "

- Mrivas

I just bought a car from this dealership and this will be the last. I got ripped off prize wise, and the way I was treated by the manager Jim it was a total disaster. I was called idiot by this manager which shows very little professionalism and honesty. After I bought the car and I was ready to leave the sales person stop me and told me that we had to re-do the paper work because they made a mistake, and when I asked them what the mistake was he said I could not get the rebate and the 0% interest we agreed on, to make it a short story after arguing with them and having my kids crying some how they got me to do the paper work again and end up with a payment of 406 when it was supposed to be 400 dollars a month.

New 2016 Nissan Sentra