Team Toyota of Glen Mills

Tony Gott

November 21, 2016

"Worth the trip "

- ElizabethMc

We live in southern New Jersey and were looking for a reliable car for our daughter and since our son had purchased a Prius earlier in the year and loved the vehicle we searched for a Prius for our daughter as well. We finally found a dealership that had the car we wanted for a fair price (researched on Car Guru). Sales person, Tony and sales manager were fair and low pressure. Our daughter loved the car and we are hopeful that it will last a long time and be as reliable as we have found our Toyota products to be in the past.

November 05, 2016

"New car buyers stay away!!!!"

- Taylor cyr

I bought a 2008 Lexus IS250 from team Toyota at the end of February 2016. I was told that this is a very reliable car and I will have no issues with it. This car has been nothing but problems. here's a list of stuff that went wrong on it in 7 months. -Both headlight bulbs went out after purchase -Driver rear caliper got stuck had to get new rotors and pads -passenger window broke had to get glass replaced -Ecu computer (begged insurance to cover it) -passenger airbag sensor (begged insurance to cover thankfully because it's a $3k fix... -now my rear passenger caliper is sticking and they want me to pay for it. I got a call from the deanship saying that they will replace the brakes and we can split it 50/50. So I'm hoping that they will actually fix the issue. NO! I get a report back says what they did and it says "rear brakes replaced front calipers seized unsafe to drive".... Unsafe to drive?? I thought I was going in to get this problem fixed and get a solution to why this keeps happening?!?!?!?! No I'm trying to sell the car back to team and they will give me $6500 on a car that I paid over $10k 7 months ago!!!! So if I want to get another AWD sedan from them I would end up paying $500 a month!!! First time car buyers beware!!!! They took compete advantage of the fact that I was a new first time car buyer who was by myself and gave me a unreliable piece of shit.... They knew exaclty what I can afford and $100+ex in bs repairs every month with a $329 car payment is bullshit. Team Toyota you sold me a lemon... If you are a new car buyer stay away from this place they just want your wallet....

October 31, 2016

"Completely Satisfied "

- Stephanie Bryan

Could not have asked for better service! To make a story short, I was undergoing a very stressful and frustrating situation at another dealership, Conicelli Toyota of Springfield, for about three months. While Team Toyota of Glen Mills fixed all of my problems with no hassles in just one day. Joe Krupiak, Jillian Joy and Amanda Goffney assisted me, and because of them my family and I are always going to go to Glen Mills for service. I will happily drive an extra thirty minutes knowing that I will get great service.

New 2016 Toyota Highlander, $49523