Team Toyota of Glen Mills

Dave Castor

May 09, 2017

"Easy to work with!"

- rbx260

I came in not really sure of what I wanted, but Josh walked me through all sorts of different options and models to really help me nail down what I was looking for, and helped get me a really solid deal at the same time! I can't recommend Josh enough!

Joshua Romani

January 12, 2017

"Josh is the man!"

- Shraf569

I've worked in sales and came in expecting to play games etc and Josh just changed my view on buying cars... What a friggin nice dude! He hit my budget and even got me more miles on my lease! It was nice to feel like someone's on your side.

November 21, 2016

"Worth the trip "

- ElizabethMc

We live in southern New Jersey and were looking for a reliable car for our daughter and since our son had purchased a Prius earlier in the year and loved the vehicle we searched for a Prius for our daughter as well. We finally found a dealership that had the car we wanted for a fair price (researched on Car Guru). Sales person, Tony and sales manager were fair and low pressure. Our daughter loved the car and we are hopeful that it will last a long time and be as reliable as we have found our Toyota products to be in the past.

Tony Gott