Team Toyota of Glen Mills

Mike Stover

January 12, 2017

"Josh is the man!"

- Shraf569

I've worked in sales and came in expecting to play games etc and Josh just changed my view on buying cars... What a friggin nice dude! He hit my budget and even got me more miles on my lease! It was nice to feel like someone's on your side.

November 21, 2016

"Worth the trip "

- ElizabethMc

We live in southern New Jersey and were looking for a reliable car for our daughter and since our son had purchased a Prius earlier in the year and loved the vehicle we searched for a Prius for our daughter as well. We finally found a dealership that had the car we wanted for a fair price (researched on Car Guru). Sales person, Tony and sales manager were fair and low pressure. Our daughter loved the car and we are hopeful that it will last a long time and be as reliable as we have found our Toyota products to be in the past.

October 31, 2016

"Completely Satisfied "

- Stephanie Bryan

Could not have asked for better service! To make a story short, I was undergoing a very stressful and frustrating situation at another dealership, Conicelli Toyota of Springfield, for about three months. While Team Toyota of Glen Mills fixed all of my problems with no hassles in just one day. Joe Krupiak, Jillian Joy and Amanda Goffney assisted me, and because of them my family and I are always going to go to Glen Mills for service. I will happily drive an extra thirty minutes knowing that I will get great service.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $24174