Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Lenoir City Ford

mgilbert8115
2/05/2015

"Great experience!"

I have been to many other dealerships who try to take advantage of younger buyers ,but not this one. Tom and Robert were never pushy or overwhelming with me buying a car. They took the time to help me find the best car to meet all my needs and gave me a great warranty. As long as Tom and Robert are at Ted Russell I will never go anywhere else! I would recommend anyone looking to buy a new car to go see these guys!

Tom Weiss, Robert Duffey

hutchins family
1/21/2015

"Lisa and Brian are great!"

We bought a car from Lisa Myers at another Ford dealership and had a great experience. So, when we were ready for another vehicle and heard that she moved to Ted Russel Ford, we followed her. She was just as willing to help us find a great car the second time around. We have always kept in contact with her and she is quick to respond with any questions or concerns we have. We also dealt with Brian Myers and he got us an outstanding interest rate. Lisa treats you like a friend and not just a client. We will continue buying cars from her.

brian myers, Lisa Myers

Traumamedic72
12/09/2014

"Incredible Internet Sale...."

I am a very busy man (aren't we all?), a single father, and a paramedic. Time just isn't one of the things I have a lot of. Working over the internet and email was not a luxury but a necessity for me. And one that the staff at Ted Russell Ford were more than happy to help with. Their patience was endless as my whole shopping process spanned almost a month. Finally finding the time I needed I came in for a quick test drive and was very happy with the vehicle we found to be best for my particular set of circumstances/needs. Again over the phone, internet, and text messages financing was obtained (a minor miracle with my credit history) and all I had to do was come in and sign the papers... about 20 minutes. Absolutely loved my experience.

Tom Weiss, brian myers, Andy Phillips

cwells78
12/09/2014

"IMPOSSIBLE TRADE-IN MADE POSSIBLE!"

In 1975 I bought my first car, a 1973 Maverick. Since then I have purchased 20 more vehicles for my family, 13 have been Fords. Although I don't claim any particular allegiance to the Ford brand, I've never had a bad experience as a Ford owner. This is my first experience with Ted Russell Ford and my wife and I are very impressed with the entire process of our new Fusion purchase. I began my search on their website which I found to be impressively updated and very useful. Every vehicle posted had a complete set of multi-view photos for every single model, new and preowned, of their entire inventory. The website is very intuitively designed and made my process of sorting over 800 vehicles available down to the few that I needed to choose from. What sets this dealership apart from any other I've dealt with is the incredible sense of "team" that they employed to make the sale a reality for me. Brian Meyers handled the finance and exceeded my expectations by creating a deal that included a trade-in that I didn't think was possible. Brian did it, and got us the best interest rate I've ever had on a car loan. Tim Weiss was the begining of this process and he gets a star for great communication. Tim and I began working through this process using online chat, email and of course the phone. All the important "boxes" were checked long before I arrived at the dealership to actually see and drive the car. The final icing on the cake in this experience was next day when we met with John Qualls, their Delivery and "Sync" specialist. John's thorough and patient presentation of all the car's features was nothing short of amazing. We left the dealership that day with a whole new (and informed) appreciation for our new car. Andy Phillips was always available whenever I needed anything during my time at the dealership. These guys function as well trained team of professionals, each an expert in their part of deal. Buying a car is generally painful process, these folks left us driving away from the lot feeling tickled about our new car! Thanks guys!

Tom Weiss, brian myers, John Qualls, Andy Phillips

scbraddy
10/27/2014

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

I bought a very nice low miles pre-owned Toyota at Ted Russell Ford Lincoln (8551 Kingston Pike in Knoxville) over the weekend. My sales guys (Brian Grieve and Doug Peek) were very friendly and accommodating. They didn't waste my time with sales tactics and I never felt pressured. They went out of their way to bring the car to my house before the purchase so my wife could see the car, who was stuck at home recovering from surgery. Price negotiations were short and stress-free. We arrived at a very fair price quite quickly. The finance guy (Brian Myers) was a real pro and found excellent financing for me. All of the purchase and finance paperwork was done very quickly. My buying experience at this dealership was truly as good as it gets and I won't hesitate to send friends or family there.

Brian Grieve, Doug Peek, brian myers

aaronodell15
10/03/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I was referred to Tom Weiss by a friend and definitely wasn't disappointed. I had very specific requests and Tom took care of those within a few short days. Follow-up has been minimal and he worked the price down to where I wanted it with the help of Robert Duffey. Very appreciative of their hard work. Thanks guys.

Tom Weiss, Robert Duffey

justin.button.52
9/30/2014

"Great to work with!"

The price was great and Doug Peek was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the F-150 that we purchased. We would do business again with Doug at Ted Russell Ford.

Doug Peek

review for garret
9/29/2014

"Sarcasm, denial, and aggressiveness does not sell a car."

Garret was called in after it was clear that I was too far off in price to what I wanted to pay vs what the dealer wanted for the car. It could have ended there; but it didn't. After saying that my two comparable car ads that I brought in were mistakes and typos; Garret then proceeded to mock my wife for verifying pricing information on her cell phone. It made us really uncomfortable. He then printed out what the car I was looking to buy would be valued at as a trade-in; and added extra features when looking it up.....later admitting he has no idea which specific car I was looking at. He got really defensive, when he should have said: "I'm sorry, but we're too far off on price". That would have been just fine. He might need some re-training in customer service. Dealer Response: "I am sorry you feel that way. I hate that this was an upsetting experience for you. Sometimes people take negotiations in a negative fashion and take it personal, its just business! If you get the price you like you win and take your new car home and if you loose both you and the dealer looses because no one gets what they want. Thanks for letting us no you had an unfavorably experience!"

Garrett Fowler

Tallcotton
9/21/2014

"I've never been treated so rudely."

Ended up purchasing from another dealership. Afterwards I received several emails calling me a liar and unethical. I will not let this dealership quote on my next vehicles.

BallerSummitt
9/10/2014

"Excellent ... Again"

My family has bought multiple vehicles from Ted Russell Ford and they have taken care of us every time. Ted Russell is fortunate to have a man like Tom Weiss. Tom will text back at any hour, always pick up the phone and go out of his way to help (before, during and after a purchase). Tom works closely with Doug Jenkins, who will help find the right price and make you feel comfortable about the purchase. I'm thankful for the great experiences!

Tom Weiss, Doug Jenkins