Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Call
Ted Russell Ford Lincoln Info
About Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

We're Ted Russell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you stop by our dealership. We're located at 8551 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN. Ted Russell Ford 865-693-7611. At Ted Russell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Tennessee Ford dealers, we believe when you choose Ted Russell Ford you are making the right choice. Ted Russell Ford has founded its reputation on customer trust and satisfaction. We know that trust isn't simply given, so we have dedicated ourselves to earn yours. Ted Russell Ford is committed to superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to service. We carry an extensive selection of new and used vehicles for you to choose from. We know that you want choice, and we provide it! Located at 8551 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN, we are Knoxville's #1 Ford Dealership to see first. Ted Russell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many TN, Alcoa,Oak Ridge,Lenoir City,Chattanooga,Cleveland,Pigion Forge, Gatlinburg,Gibbs,Halls,Kingston,Clinton, Greenville,Powell,Bearden,Dandridge, Sevierville and Maryville customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that Ted Russell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Tennessee.

About Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Excellent Experience"

I was referred to Tom Weiss by a friend and definitely wasn't disappointed. I had very specific requests and Tom took care of those within a few short days. Follow-up has been minimal and he worked the price down to where I wanted it with the help of Robert Duffey. Very appreciative of their hard work. Thanks guys.

"Great to work with!"

The price was great and Doug Peek was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the F-150 that we purchased. We would do business again with Doug at Ted Russell Ford.

"Sarcasm, denial, and aggressiveness does not sell a car."

Garret was called in after it was clear that I was too far off in price to what I wanted to pay vs what the dealer wanted for the car. It could have ended there; but it didn't. After saying that my two comparable car ads that I brought in were mistakes and typos; Garret then proceeded to mock my wife for verifying pricing information on her cell phone. It made us really uncomfortable. He then printed out what the car I was looking to buy would be valued at as a trade-in; and added extra features when looking it up.....later admitting he has no idea which specific car I was looking at. He got really defensive, when he should have said: "I'm sorry, but we're too far off on price". That would have been just fine. He might need some re-training in customer service. Dealer Response: "I am sorry you feel that way. I hate that this was an upsetting experience for you. Sometimes people take negotiations in a negative fashion and take it personal, its just business! If you get the price you like you win and take your new car home and if you loose both you and the dealer looses because no one gets what they want. Thanks for letting us no you had an unfavorably experience!"

"I've never been treated so rudely."

Ended up purchasing from another dealership. Afterwards I received several emails calling me a liar and unethical. I will not let this dealership quote on my next vehicles.

"Excellent ... Again"

My family has bought multiple vehicles from Ted Russell Ford and they have taken care of us every time. Ted Russell is fortunate to have a man like Tom Weiss. Tom will text back at any hour, always pick up the phone and go out of his way to help (before, during and after a purchase). Tom works closely with Doug Jenkins, who will help find the right price and make you feel comfortable about the purchase. I'm thankful for the great experiences!

"Out of town buyer great experience "

I live about 400 miles away and they had a mustang I've been looking for , since the first phone call I made about interest in the car down to the purchase experience , I can say hands down the best dealer ship and professional experience I have encountered . Even being a great distance away mr. Wiess was extremely professional and the best salesman I have worked with. I was always informed and the purchase experience was excellent. I have dealt with many dealerships in the past and I can say that everyone at the dealership was great to work with . First dealership where I actually enjoyed buying a car . For anyone that is looking to buy a vehicle where you are not local , would highly recommend the gentlemen at Ted Russell

"Rude people who try to rip you off..."

Do not try to get anyone to be helpful. They are incapable of being nice. To truck somewhere ekse they refered me to the dealership to fix the problem. Because I didnt bring them the truck first he was very aggressive and rude toward me. Then informed me for $400 they would look at it. And that is nonrefundable!

"We laughed until we cried!"

My husband and I didn't know anything about this dealership since we just recently moved to Knoxville, TN from Michigan a couple months ago. We had previously visited a different car dealership, down the road from these guys, and found they were not professional at all. This put a terrible taste in our mouth. Without knowing what to expect, we decided to check out this dealership and what they had to offer. Earl Rash was very professional! He didn't force us or put us under any unnecessary pressure while we checked out the cars on the lot. The next thing I knew we were test driving a Mercury Milan. He was very knowledgeable in giving us what we needed to know up front without any punches. He made our search easier than we ever expected. Tom Weiss made us feel comfortable with the choice of purchase. We exchanged stories and experiences and laughed until we cried! It was a blast! Robert Duffy was very resourceful in helping us obtain ownership of our vehicle as well as giving us insight to the new area we now live in. It truly was an experience that we did not expect but man, was I glad to suggest to my husband that we stop by! Within a couple hours we walked out with keys in hand! Thanks to all you guys... no matter what end of the highway you all may have came from!

"Ready or not, whose ready to buy a car!"

My husband and I didn't know anything about this dealership since we just recently moved to Knoxville, TN from Michigan a couple months ago. We had previously visited a different car dealership, down the road from these guys, and found they were not professional at all. This put a terrible taste in our mouth. Without knowing what to expect, we decided to check out this dealership and what they had to offer. Earl Rash was very professional! He didn't force us or put us under any unnecessary pressure while we checked out the cars on the lot. The next thing I knew we were test driving a Mercury Milan. He was very knowledgeable in giving us what we needed to know up front without any punches. He made our search easier than we ever expected. Tom Weiss made us feel comfortable with the choice of purchase. We exchanged stories and experiences and laughed until we cried! It was a blast! Robert Duffy was very resourceful in helping us obtain ownership of our vehicle as well as giving us insight to the new area we now live in. It truly was an experience that we did not expect but man, was I glad to suggest to my husband that we stop by! Within a couple hours we walked out with keys in hand! Thanks to all you guys... no matter what end of the highway, or mountain, you all may have came from!

"Low Stress Car Buying"

My husband and I went to test drive a Chevy Impala and we walked out a couple hours later with keys in hand! The customer service we received from Mr. Weiss was impeccable. Like anyone else, we were dreading the whole "negotiation" process of purchasing a new car, but because of Mr. Weiss and the Finance Manager (Brian) it was not even a little stressful. They listened to our needs and we did not feel even a little pressured to purchase a car. Mr. Weiss was very knowledgeable, personable and professional. We would certainly recommend this dealership along with our salesperson for future car purchases.

Reviews of Tom Weiss