Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Call
Ted Russell Ford Lincoln Info
About Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

We're Ted Russell Ford - your smart choice for new and used Fords, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you stop by our dealership. We're located at 8551 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN. Ted Russell Ford 865-693-7611. At Ted Russell Ford, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As one of several Tennessee Ford dealers, we believe when you choose Ted Russell Ford you are making the right choice. Ted Russell Ford has founded its reputation on customer trust and satisfaction. We know that trust isn't simply given, so we have dedicated ourselves to earn yours. Ted Russell Ford is committed to superior service in all departments, from sales to finance to service. We carry an extensive selection of new and used vehicles for you to choose from. We know that you want choice, and we provide it! Located at 8551 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN, we are Knoxville's #1 Ford Dealership to see first. Ted Russell Ford is your source for new and used Ford vehicles. Our goal is to make as many TN, Alcoa,Oak Ridge,Lenoir City,Chattanooga,Cleveland,Pigion Forge, Gatlinburg,Gibbs,Halls,Kingston,Clinton, Greenville,Powell,Bearden,Dandridge, Sevierville and Maryville customers as satisfied as possible when it comes to selection and low prices. It is through quality service that Ted Russell Ford separates itself from Ford dealers throughout Tennessee.

About Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Traumamedic72
12/09/2014

"Incredible Internet Sale...."

I am a very busy man (aren't we all?), a single father, and a paramedic. Time just isn't one of the things I have a lot of. Working over the internet and email was not a luxury but a necessity for me. And one that the staff at Ted Russell Ford were more than happy to help with. Their patience was endless as my whole shopping process spanned almost a month. Finally finding the time I needed I came in for a quick test drive and was very happy with the vehicle we found to be best for my particular set of circumstances/needs. Again over the phone, internet, and text messages financing was obtained (a minor miracle with my credit history) and all I had to do was come in and sign the papers... about 20 minutes. Absolutely loved my experience.

cwells78
12/09/2014

"IMPOSSIBLE TRADE-IN MADE POSSIBLE!"

In 1975 I bought my first car, a 1973 Maverick. Since then I have purchased 20 more vehicles for my family, 13 have been Fords. Although I don't claim any particular allegiance to the Ford brand, I've never had a bad experience as a Ford owner. This is my first experience with Ted Russell Ford and my wife and I are very impressed with the entire process of our new Fusion purchase. I began my search on their website which I found to be impressively updated and very useful. Every vehicle posted had a complete set of multi-view photos for every single model, new and preowned, of their entire inventory. The website is very intuitively designed and made my process of sorting over 800 vehicles available down to the few that I needed to choose from. What sets this dealership apart from any other I've dealt with is the incredible sense of "team" that they employed to make the sale a reality for me. Brian Meyers handled the finance and exceeded my expectations by creating a deal that included a trade-in that I didn't think was possible. Brian did it, and got us the best interest rate I've ever had on a car loan. Tim Weiss was the begining of this process and he gets a star for great communication. Tim and I began working through this process using online chat, email and of course the phone. All the important "boxes" were checked long before I arrived at the dealership to actually see and drive the car. The final icing on the cake in this experience was next day when we met with John Qualls, their Delivery and "Sync" specialist. John's thorough and patient presentation of all the car's features was nothing short of amazing. We left the dealership that day with a whole new (and informed) appreciation for our new car. Andy Phillips was always available whenever I needed anything during my time at the dealership. These guys function as well trained team of professionals, each an expert in their part of deal. Buying a car is generally painful process, these folks left us driving away from the lot feeling tickled about our new car! Thanks guys!

scbraddy
10/27/2014

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

I bought a very nice low miles pre-owned Toyota at Ted Russell Ford Lincoln (8551 Kingston Pike in Knoxville) over the weekend. My sales guys (Brian Grieve and Doug Peek) were very friendly and accommodating. They didn't waste my time with sales tactics and I never felt pressured. They went out of their way to bring the car to my house before the purchase so my wife could see the car, who was stuck at home recovering from surgery. Price negotiations were short and stress-free. We arrived at a very fair price quite quickly. The finance guy (Brian Myers) was a real pro and found excellent financing for me. All of the purchase and finance paperwork was done very quickly. My buying experience at this dealership was truly as good as it gets and I won't hesitate to send friends or family there.

Brian Grieve

aaronodell15
10/03/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I was referred to Tom Weiss by a friend and definitely wasn't disappointed. I had very specific requests and Tom took care of those within a few short days. Follow-up has been minimal and he worked the price down to where I wanted it with the help of Robert Duffey. Very appreciative of their hard work. Thanks guys.

justin.button.52
9/30/2014

"Great to work with!"

The price was great and Doug Peek was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the F-150 that we purchased. We would do business again with Doug at Ted Russell Ford.

review for garret
9/29/2014

"Sarcasm, denial, and aggressiveness does not sell a car."

Garret was called in after it was clear that I was too far off in price to what I wanted to pay vs what the dealer wanted for the car. It could have ended there; but it didn't. After saying that my two comparable car ads that I brought in were mistakes and typos; Garret then proceeded to mock my wife for verifying pricing information on her cell phone. It made us really uncomfortable. He then printed out what the car I was looking to buy would be valued at as a trade-in; and added extra features when looking it up.....later admitting he has no idea which specific car I was looking at. He got really defensive, when he should have said: "I'm sorry, but we're too far off on price". That would have been just fine. He might need some re-training in customer service. Dealer Response: "I am sorry you feel that way. I hate that this was an upsetting experience for you. Sometimes people take negotiations in a negative fashion and take it personal, its just business! If you get the price you like you win and take your new car home and if you loose both you and the dealer looses because no one gets what they want. Thanks for letting us no you had an unfavorably experience!"

Tallcotton
9/21/2014

"I've never been treated so rudely."

Ended up purchasing from another dealership. Afterwards I received several emails calling me a liar and unethical. I will not let this dealership quote on my next vehicles.

BallerSummitt
9/10/2014

"Excellent ... Again"

My family has bought multiple vehicles from Ted Russell Ford and they have taken care of us every time. Ted Russell is fortunate to have a man like Tom Weiss. Tom will text back at any hour, always pick up the phone and go out of his way to help (before, during and after a purchase). Tom works closely with Doug Jenkins, who will help find the right price and make you feel comfortable about the purchase. I'm thankful for the great experiences!

Corey bergman
9/07/2014

"Out of town buyer great experience "

I live about 400 miles away and they had a mustang I've been looking for , since the first phone call I made about interest in the car down to the purchase experience , I can say hands down the best dealer ship and professional experience I have encountered . Even being a great distance away mr. Wiess was extremely professional and the best salesman I have worked with. I was always informed and the purchase experience was excellent. I have dealt with many dealerships in the past and I can say that everyone at the dealership was great to work with . First dealership where I actually enjoyed buying a car . For anyone that is looking to buy a vehicle where you are not local , would highly recommend the gentlemen at Ted Russell

Grry
9/04/2014

"Rude people who try to rip you off..."

Do not try to get anyone to be helpful. They are incapable of being nice. To truck somewhere ekse they refered me to the dealership to fix the problem. Because I didnt bring them the truck first he was very aggressive and rude toward me. Then informed me for $400 they would look at it. And that is nonrefundable!

Reviews of Tom Weiss