Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Ted Russell Ford Lincoln Info

Lenoir City Ford

neveragain
11/30/2015

"Young Salesperson Defeated by Managers"

I was all set to buy a Ford Focus, with checkbook in hand. We'd spent more an hour with a young sales person named Jesse who had managed to soothe our tempers after we had been passed along by two other older salesmen, Tom Weiss and Robert Duffey, without any explanation. I really did want a Focus. Anyway, we got to the point of negotiating and Jessie continued to be exceptionally helpful. However, given that he'd only been working there a short while, he had to clear any discounts with Tom Weiss. This meant that we waited, and waited and waited. Another hour passed. Weiss came over twice with discounts to help us wait, but would not tell us what the starting price was. Then he came and explained how if we took the financing package we could get an additional $1000 discount and simply send in the check I'd been willing to write for the whole amount the next day, which would save interest. This sounded simply sleazy. Anyway, it got later and later and I got tired -so tired that I no longer wanted to make a decision on the spot but agreed to come back the next morning. Jesse finally had all the papers and gave them to me with my assurance that we would complete the transaction the next day. As I was walking out the door, Tom Weiss chased after me, grabbed the papers out of my hands and shouted 'You are just going to take them to another dealer to get a better price.' I felt like I'd been assaulted. Poor Jesse was standing there with his mouth open. He is a nice young man, clearly honest and I was ready to do business with him. But would I give business to this dealership? Not ever. I may never buy a Ford again. Sorry, Jesse. I hope you find a better place to work.

Tom Weiss, Robert Duffey, Jesse

fredco
8/09/2015

"Mustang GT Premium Purchase"

I had my eye on the new 2015 Mustang GT Premium for quite some time. Ted Russell happen to have the color and options I was interested. Jennie Scott made the whole buying experience a pleasant one to say the least. In the middle of closing out the transaction, a violent storm knocked out power to the facility. Jennie and the office manager took my wife and I to Ted Russell's sister location a few miles down the road to complete the paperwork. This saved us quite a bit of wait time for the power to be restored. Great dealership, great salesperson. Highly recommended. William and Karen Cobb

Jennie Scott

red focus
5/10/2015

"2013 Focus "

bought 2013 focus used from here . transmission terrible ! took it in they reprogrammed computer and said they had to order clutches that was seven months ! called them couple weeks ago service guy very rude. kept cutting me off.sales crew no help at all either.

Andy Phillips

mgilbert8115
2/05/2015

"Great experience!"

I have been to many other dealerships who try to take advantage of younger buyers ,but not this one. Tom and Robert were never pushy or overwhelming with me buying a car. They took the time to help me find the best car to meet all my needs and gave me a great warranty. As long as Tom and Robert are at Ted Russell I will never go anywhere else! I would recommend anyone looking to buy a new car to go see these guys!

Tom Weiss, Robert Duffey

hutchins family
1/21/2015

"Lisa and Brian are great!"

We bought a car from Lisa Myers at another Ford dealership and had a great experience. So, when we were ready for another vehicle and heard that she moved to Ted Russel Ford, we followed her. She was just as willing to help us find a great car the second time around. We have always kept in contact with her and she is quick to respond with any questions or concerns we have. We also dealt with Brian Myers and he got us an outstanding interest rate. Lisa treats you like a friend and not just a client. We will continue buying cars from her.

brian myers, Lisa Myers

Traumamedic72
12/09/2014

"Incredible Internet Sale...."

I am a very busy man (aren't we all?), a single father, and a paramedic. Time just isn't one of the things I have a lot of. Working over the internet and email was not a luxury but a necessity for me. And one that the staff at Ted Russell Ford were more than happy to help with. Their patience was endless as my whole shopping process spanned almost a month. Finally finding the time I needed I came in for a quick test drive and was very happy with the vehicle we found to be best for my particular set of circumstances/needs. Again over the phone, internet, and text messages financing was obtained (a minor miracle with my credit history) and all I had to do was come in and sign the papers... about 20 minutes. Absolutely loved my experience.

Tom Weiss, brian myers, Andy Phillips

cwells78
12/09/2014

"IMPOSSIBLE TRADE-IN MADE POSSIBLE!"

In 1975 I bought my first car, a 1973 Maverick. Since then I have purchased 20 more vehicles for my family, 13 have been Fords. Although I don't claim any particular allegiance to the Ford brand, I've never had a bad experience as a Ford owner. This is my first experience with Ted Russell Ford and my wife and I are very impressed with the entire process of our new Fusion purchase. I began my search on their website which I found to be impressively updated and very useful. Every vehicle posted had a complete set of multi-view photos for every single model, new and preowned, of their entire inventory. The website is very intuitively designed and made my process of sorting over 800 vehicles available down to the few that I needed to choose from. What sets this dealership apart from any other I've dealt with is the incredible sense of "team" that they employed to make the sale a reality for me. Brian Meyers handled the finance and exceeded my expectations by creating a deal that included a trade-in that I didn't think was possible. Brian did it, and got us the best interest rate I've ever had on a car loan. Tim Weiss was the begining of this process and he gets a star for great communication. Tim and I began working through this process using online chat, email and of course the phone. All the important "boxes" were checked long before I arrived at the dealership to actually see and drive the car. The final icing on the cake in this experience was next day when we met with John Qualls, their Delivery and "Sync" specialist. John's thorough and patient presentation of all the car's features was nothing short of amazing. We left the dealership that day with a whole new (and informed) appreciation for our new car. Andy Phillips was always available whenever I needed anything during my time at the dealership. These guys function as well trained team of professionals, each an expert in their part of deal. Buying a car is generally painful process, these folks left us driving away from the lot feeling tickled about our new car! Thanks guys!

Tom Weiss, brian myers, John Qualls, Andy Phillips

scbraddy
10/27/2014

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

I bought a very nice low miles pre-owned Toyota at Ted Russell Ford Lincoln (8551 Kingston Pike in Knoxville) over the weekend. My sales guys (Brian Grieve and Doug Peek) were very friendly and accommodating. They didn't waste my time with sales tactics and I never felt pressured. They went out of their way to bring the car to my house before the purchase so my wife could see the car, who was stuck at home recovering from surgery. Price negotiations were short and stress-free. We arrived at a very fair price quite quickly. The finance guy (Brian Myers) was a real pro and found excellent financing for me. All of the purchase and finance paperwork was done very quickly. My buying experience at this dealership was truly as good as it gets and I won't hesitate to send friends or family there.

Brian Grieve, Doug Peek, brian myers

aaronodell15
10/03/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I was referred to Tom Weiss by a friend and definitely wasn't disappointed. I had very specific requests and Tom took care of those within a few short days. Follow-up has been minimal and he worked the price down to where I wanted it with the help of Robert Duffey. Very appreciative of their hard work. Thanks guys.

Tom Weiss, Robert Duffey

justin.button.52
9/30/2014

"Great to work with!"

The price was great and Doug Peek was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the F-150 that we purchased. We would do business again with Doug at Ted Russell Ford.

Doug Peek