Ted Russell Ford Lincoln

Ted Russell Ford Lincoln Info

Lenoir City Ford

unhappy customer
9/24/2016

"High price than any place!! "

Ted Russell at Kingston Pike charged high price than other body shops and they did not do good job repairing your car. I won't suggest my friends to go there to fix their cars.

Ted Frynkewicz

Unhappy Gent
8/26/2016

"Watch Out for the "Dealer Administration Fee""

Dishonest sales team. Lie, try to cheat, Intimidate. I walked out while signing paperwork. They called me back an hour later and agreed to remove the Fee. $595.00 plus the sales tax. After the salesman apologized he stated that a survey would be coming and that anything less than excellent is considered a fail. Promised me that he would top off my gas tank, never did. The day of the purchase, I posted a negative review. The following morning, he called me and started yelling at me. I ended the conversation. After taking possession of my truck on the 12th, I finally got what appears to have everything corrected, and picked up my truck yesterday, the 25th. Scott Brewer, Rita Crowe & Jackie Lively were the only responsible people I dealt with. The salesman, the salesman's assistant, the sales manager & the 1st finance man, proved to be untrustworthy. 2nd and last vehicle I buy from them.

Scott Brewer

Tracy Knouse
5/17/2016

"New Fusion 5.14.16"

This was my 3rd purchase at T.R. Kingston Pk & my 2nd w/Tom Weiss. Other than the wait time to see financing I was very pleased with the overall experience.

Tom Weiss

optimus1013
4/30/2016

"Good experience purchasing new Mustang GT"

I was recently at a crossroads deciding whether to go with a 2016 Camaro 2SS or a 2016 Mustang GT Premium. After going to several dealers, test driving, and checking prices I chose the Mustang GT Premium at Ted Russell Ford. They offered the best price on the car that I wanted. I dealt mostly with sales associate DJ that wasn’t pushy and made the car buying experience a good one. The sales manager that came in and spoke was great too but I can’t remember his name. So far I have nothing but good things to say about the folks at Ted Russell Ford Kingston Pike location. If they continue to treat me good I will continue to do business with them. I feel real confident that this was the best deal I could have got. I love the car!

DJ, A sales manager and Tom Weiss

jen007
4/15/2016

"False advertisement "

Don't buy any kind of vehicle here unless you get an outside person to look at it thoroughly. My car was branded AWD when I bought it from the dealership and come to find out its front wheel drive. The sales manager was so rude when I came to him with this problem, that's false advertisement! There was no apologies or any care that I was lied to.

sales manager

salesguy
3/24/2016

"Discrepancies in bill of sale"

Salesman's bill of sale had many discrepancies. Introduced me to Treasurer who could not answer questionable discrepancies and finally admitted he was not the Financial person who salesman said he was and was not the person whose name was on the desk. Sales person did not know several of the latest innovations available on the new Lincolns. Lazy!

Sales manager

Kelsey216
3/03/2016

"Hard working employees!"

Very pleased with their service. They work hard to get you what you want and where you need to be. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone they are the best!!

Don and Brian

dgorden574
2/25/2016

"Terrific Service"

Going to a dealership for service is usually like going to the dentist, that is, it's not something that I look forward to. However, going to Ted Russell on Kingston Pike was a most pleasant experience. The Service Manager explained what would be done and the length of time that it would take. When I returned to pick up my car, he went to the back to see what the status was. He told me that it would be about 20 more minutes and then he said; "You can't rush perfection." The car was ready in 16 minutes and they had even washed it. I will go back to Ted Russell for service.

Justin Nawman

tennswo
2/19/2016

"Ted Russell Ford Warranty Nightmare!!!"

On January 30, 2015 a “new” transmission was installed in my Mercury Mountaineer by Ted Russell Ford on Kingston Pike. I was told that it included a three year, unlimited mileage warranty. On January 12, 2016, just under one year and 21,000 miles later the transmission failed on my way to work, stranding me. I had to have the vehicle towed to Ted Russell Ford at my own expense. I called Ted Russell Ford and advised them that the vehicle was being brought to them and that the transmission was under warranty. I do find it curious that my AWD transfer case went out at the same time at my expense! It took five weeks for my vehicle to be repaired under warranty. During this time most of my phone calls went unanswered. When I did speak with someone I was told that Ford had not authorized the repair. When I asked for a loner I was told that it was not included in the warranty. I did finally receive a rental car in the last four days of the repair. I was finally told it was ready on February 15th. When I got to the cashier she presented me with an invoice for $3361 and asked me how I planned to pay the bill.. When I stated that the repair was covered under the warranty and handed the invoice back to her, she threw it on her table and said she would have to call someone. 20 minutes later it was finally resolved and when I returned to the cashier she was even more rude! I did not receive warranty paperwork on the “new” transmission. I also discovered that on the new invoice it stated that the transmission installed last year was “re-manufactured” and in fact, not new! When the vehicle was brought to me, it had not been reassembled correctly and had to be taken back to the shop and I waited yet another 20 minutes before it was ready leave. This ordeal cost me nearly $11,000 in out of pocket expenses e and not being able to take advantage of several trade-in incentives on which I had planned to trade the Mountaineer. I will never return to Ted Russell Ford on Kingston Pike!!!

Focus Fanatic
2/12/2016

"Focus! Didn't buy from TR but was treated as though I had! "

My experience at Ted Russell Service was wonderful. Justin Nawman (Service Manager) was very Professional & courteous. Extremely knowledgeable. I didn’t purchase my vehicle from TR. I still had my temporary tags on the vehicle when I took it to TR to have them go over it to make sure everything was good. Even knowing I didn’t purchase it from them they treated me as if I had. Final results; ended up with everything checking out fine & learned there was a recall on something on my vehicle so they fixed it while they had it. In the end I am pleased with how I & my car were treated. Now wishing I had gone to TR first when I was looking to purchase a quality used car.

Justin Nawman