Temecula Nissan

Empire Nissan

Fontana Nissan

Dmadison
2/05/2016

"Oil Change & Tire Rotation."

The visit went very well, your staff are very professional, especially Amanda Nascimento, I look forward to my next visit, usually going to get a oil change was a hassle .

Amanda Nascimento.

Alan123
2/05/2016

"Best car buying/leasing experience in my memory."

A very friendly and professional dealership exemplified by the sales people and their management. Had a very pleasant and professional agent, Jeff Barr, who assisted me in the transaction. Followed by a manager who was factual, to the point and fair. The entire experience turned out to be a very pleasant one. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

Jeff Barr and his supervisor (forgot his name, but not his professional service).

Truckguy123

"Great fun experience "

Rogelio Carranza was very helpful helping us find the right truck. He let us test drive any truck we wanted even let us do doughnuts in the parking lot to get the full experience. What a fun experience.

Rogelio carranza

Booya2711
2/04/2016

"Very freindly"

Service writer Steve Castaneda very freindly... Got my car in and out quickly.. Even washed for me. Whole staff very freindly... Even had muffins and coffee while waiting

Sam Jeremy Amanda

georgefields
2/03/2016

"Amazing and Helpfully People "

They helped me alot I asked them a question and they were able to help me out and always gave me an answer. They will be sure that you are happy with your purchase.

Ryan

Court24
1/27/2016

"Fast friendly service"

I took my car in last week for an oil change and was very pleased with the overall service of temecula Nissan. My service advisor was Vince Perla, he helped me right away and got my car taken care of in a prompt matter. I really appreciated the overall friendliness of ALL the employees of Temecula Nissan it made my visit much better. The cashiers were very helpful, nice, and professional. Also, the scheduling for service was very easy too they were able to get me in first thing in the morning the next day. Thank you Temecula Nissan for a great experience!

Vince Perla

teegirl
1/26/2016

"Good Service!"

I always trust What Jeremy Young says my car needs, (even if this trip cost almost 3k) he has Never tried to trick me on what I may not need, keeps my 2007 Murano running great! If I was to buy a new car it would be at Temecula Nissan with Jeremy Young doing all or any service...Thanks Jeremy!! :)

Jeremy,Young

Angela -1974
1/24/2016

"Thank you Sam! !!"

Thank you Sam, for taking the time And Understanding the needs of service Been there before and this Experience was the Best .you went that extra mile, great customer service

sam

Sinaloa4930
1/20/2016

"Made me feel like family"

Since the minute me and family set foot on the Dealer we felt like family. The salesman was there to meet our needs and not his. We told Rogelio that it was our 6th dealer in the last two days and no one understood us more than he did.

Rogelio Cerranza and Daniel

MrHappy
1/14/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

We had the pleasure of working with Frederico "Freddie" Villegas at Temecula Nissan. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had (and we have had plenty.) We had been searching for a specific vehicle at a great price. Freddy contacted us with a great upfront offer. We drove up, met with Freddy- he had our exact vehicle, which had tracked down via sister dealerships. Finance was quick and simple- they easily met each our stipulations. Freddie and the rest of the staff were friendly, professional and efficient. Kind of makes me want to buy another car!

Frederico Villegas