Temecula Nissan

Carson Nissan

Fontana Nissan

lookout2015
7/24/2015

"Deceptive, Dishonest and Shady Business Practices!!!"

Beware and stay away! Deceptive, dishonest and shady business practices. I've filed a complaint with the State General Attorneys Office, North America Nissan Consumer Affairs and the DMV. Next is the BBB and small claims court. Have had no response from the General Manager. Please be aware of this business. They will lie to your face!

MikeW
5/21/2015

"Poor customer service."

It has been 3 months since I bought a new Rogue from Temecula Nissan and the car is GREAT, I wish I could say the same about the dealership. I have been fighting to get money owed to me for returned floor mats and have talked on the phone, live chatted, and exchanged emails with numerous staff but still have not got my money. Everyone agrees they owe the money to me but it seems it needs to get through the "Big Man", a general manager or something. Not a single staff member has ever returned a call or email, they promise they will but they never have.Numerous times I have been transferred to the BIG MAN, he has never answered or returned my calls. Kevin from "Internet Sales" has been the most helpful but he can only send me to someone "with more pull". There is a HUGE turnover of staff, no one I dealt with when I purchased my car is there now. I would imagine if the BIG MAN is this bad with PR he is probable equally bad with dealing with his staff. Buy your car from any other dealer. This one is owned by Pedder so I would imagine Pedder Nissan would be ran the same.

Joyce, Crystal Aleman, numerous others, John Gordon, Kevin Hayes

8pacmama
3/26/2015

"BEWARE!! DISHONEST SALES TACTICS!! STAY AWAY!! "

BEWARE!! DISHONEST SALES TACTICS!! STAY AWAY!! This dealership really needs to reorganize or fire sales/management team & train staff code of moral conduct when doing business. I found my daughter a used vehicle on Temecula Nissan's website and requested an e-web quote in her name from them by email. The quoted email pricing that she received by email was $6998. I proceeded to call dealership & spoke to Ricky Beltran & confirmed vehicle was still available and made appointment to come in and test drive. First bait & switch tactic, vehicle with matching VIN on e-quote email print out was not AUTOMATIC as stated but rather stick shift. After finding out it was a manual salesperson Ricky asks if we were interested in a new car! Surprise Ricky, taught our daughter to drive stick shift so not a problem but bet it was a problem for many of those unknowing potential customers that the dealership just duped as Ricky mentioned that drove hours just to see car. Gave Ricky the emailed e-quote print out which he quickly glanced at and stuffed into a pocket and was supposedly never given to Sales Manager nor finance when deal was structured, second strike on their part. We sat down to discuss purchase of vehicle for advertised price which unknown to us at the time that Ricky never conveyed to sales team or finance?. What made this deal even worse was that we were offering a higher than usual cash deposit plus a trade-in and we never saw any numbers or any offers in writing on paper. All Ricky would come back with was a monthly payment amount which later resulted in a $15 increase with finance. As we began paperwork with Greg in finance once again asked to see how the numbers were calculated as all i could see on screen (We still hadn't seen any numbers or actual offer on paper) total financed was $7737.00 . How could this be possible I asked myself if our total down payment was $3000!?? Not too long after I began asking numbers & calculations, Finance states that his system just froze & that he couldn't complete transaction/paperwork and if my daughter could return the next day to complete. This option didn't work for my daughter as she lives and works in San Diego, CA. Uncomfortable as it was my daughter was asked to sign a blank contract as he assured us that her quoted payment of 225 would not change. I would return the next day to pick up final paperwork and turn in title. To my dismay, purchase price was listed at $8278.00, a difference of almost $1300 from advertised and guaranteed web price that we had received and note that no additional parts or accessories were purchased. The third and final strike that pushed me over the edge and into writing this review. Greg in finance did attempt to make amends by offering my daughter a two year service agreement because of error or deceit? on their part. He would not give me anything in writing to confirm service agreement so we shall have to wait and see if they will be honest and honor this verbal agreement. My daughter loves the car so we left it as is to avoid any problems with financing. Please be very cautious when dealing with this dealership and go with your instincts as I should have but it had been a long day and we were there till after closing. Best of luck to those who decide to not heed these bad reviews.

Ricky Beltran Sales, unknown Sales Mgr, Greg Finance

jstuph
1/03/2015

"unacceptable service"

I contacted temecula nissan at 10:00am this morning about a vehicle advertised on their website. I wanted numbers on the vehicle if they even had it. Around 1:00 I was notified that they didn't know if they had one but they'd find one. At 2:30 I was told they would be with me in awhile. It's now 3:45 and I've yet to receive any numbers or service in my opinion. It would be laughable if I wasn't so irritated.

Crystal Aleman

lovin life
12/23/2014

"Bad experience gone good!"

Vince, at Quality Nissan in Temecula, Ca. is the best! We are snowbirds and, upon arriving in sunny California this year, our car would not start and left us "deader than dead" in Temecula! After having to have it towed to Quality Nissan, Vince and the service team got started on the long process of diagnosing the problem. They made sure that we were shuttled up to Menifee and back down to Temecula when it was fixed. Everything was still under warranty and we very thankful as to the care we received. Thank you again Vince and the gang! Penney Thompson

Vince Perla