Terryville Chevrolet

302 Main Street,
Terryville, Connecticut 06786
Terryville Chevrolet Info
About Terryville Chevrolet

Your #1 CT Chevy Dealer! Over 600 new and used vehicles always available. One of the largest stocking dealers in CT! We will not be undersold! Check out our Terryville Chevrolet Performance Center - with the largest selection of Corvette's and Camaro's in stock, along with many other high performance and exotic cars and trucks! We are a Business Elite dealership for Chevrolet! We have the largest selection of hard to find commercial trucks including Dump bodies, utility bodies, rack bodies, cube trucks and MORE! We are in our brand new state of the art facility! Try Terryville today for Sales and Service. We sell and service customers from all nearby towns including Waterbury, Bristol, Middletown, Chesire, Southington, Canton, Fairfield, Avon, Torrington, Watertown, Middlebury, Prospect, and all of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New England! Please call 860-582-7434 to experience the Terryville Chevrolet difference - "We'll treat you right!"

About Terryville Chevrolet

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Drive home same day
Al
5/29/2016

"Found thier service department second to none "

I bring both my GMC and chevrolet to them for service honest with fair prices, leased my auto there because of the great service department

Imp
5/27/2016

"Wonderful support and servive"

I live a couple hours away and saw that Tertyville had just the car I was looking for. Working with Justin was easier than easy to make sure everything was all set for me to purchase the car, even when my financing institution threw a slight change in the paperwork requirements. Love the car. Thank you very much.

marka
5/16/2016

"GREAT JOB BY ALL "

FROM START TO FINISH ALL INVOLED MADE TO PROCESS SMOOTH AND STRESS FREE ( A LARGE PURCHASE FOR ME THE CUSTOMER ) JUSTIN STAYED IN CONTRACT WITH ME BY EMAIL AND PHONE ( EVEN ON HIS DAY OFF ) I'M IN CUSTOMER SERVICE MYSELF AND UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL IMPORTANT . I LOVE THE DODGE RAM

Baldy6464
4/26/2016

"CALL JUSTIN"

Get in touch with Justin. He was a cool guy very chill. I told him what I was lookin for and he presented a handful of options. He knew I wasn't going to take a new vehicle and he did everything he could to put up the best used Chevy Silverados. Eventually he found me a great Crew Cab for a steal of a price. Took that truck home and couldn't be happier.

Macdad
4/16/2016

"Pleasant experience!"

We had been looking for a vehicle for our daughter and we're unable to find an SUV with low mileage in our price range. We went to Terryville Chevrolet for the first time to look at a 2006 Chevy Equinox with low mileage that happened to be in our price range. We ended up purchasing this vehicle from Harry, a wonderful, salesman who was very knowledgeable and honest. Steve, the Business Manager was very kind and took the time to explain to our daughter the loan process since she is co-owner of her first car. The process was stress free and overall a pleasant experience! I highly recommend this dealership. Cheryl & Rob

Paul form Storrs
4/06/2016

"Awesome Truck Hassle free"

I was searching on line for a red Chevy Silverado extended cab, 5.3 V8 with relatively low miles. I'd done a lot of research and quite a lot of looking and had started driving a number trucks. When I found a 2013 Chevy at Terryville that met all my criteria I was pretty stoked. We went down- an hour and change away, had an appointment with Justin. He met us, knew his stuff, knew the truck, had it right out front, got a plate and off we went. Efficient,, spoke about the truck with assurance, knew the answers to all my questions. It went the way you want it to. I asked about wiggle room on the price. He went and talked with his manager and came back with a pretty good price. We had other trucks to look and and we left. No hassles, no pressure. We were back three days later. We made our deal, they got my special plates for me. We'd arranged for a loan elsewhere, but they were able to match that rate and it made it easy to go through them. We had a bit of a wait, but everything worked out fantastically. It was a certified truck so that added to our level of comfort what with the 12 month bumper to bumper warranty and we can go to any Chevy dealer for service on that warrantee. They through in tow free oil changes and tire rotations. We get the rest of the drive train warrantee when our 12 month warrantee is up. Pretty painless. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone.. Oh, plus they were nice to our dog. Always a plus.

CMManzolli
4/06/2016

"Five Stars!"

This was the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had. Justin was attentive and friendly without being pushy. I especially loved receiving a preview pic of my truck just before picking it up! Justin continues to manage the relationship and I would highly recommend Terryville Chevrolet to anyone!

Penny
3/26/2016

"Justin Uriano"

Justin was very helpful and assisted us in every detail for our purchase of a used vehicle. I would recommend him to my family and friends. His is very professional.

Matt & Corey
3/25/2016

"Best vehicle purchase experience I've ever had!"

My husband and I worked with Ray and Steve on purchasing our new Chevy Tahoe and it was the most efficient, no hassle experience we've ever had at a dealership. We had gone to another dealership three days prior where we waited over 2 hours just to go back and forth on pricing. At Terryville Ray had the numbers in my hand within 15 minutes of expressing my interest! He had everything printed out on an easy to understand worksheet and even included tax, title and registration. It was nice to have EVERYTHING out there right away. When it came to finance and signing paperwork we were placed with Steve who was also very knowledgable and efficient. Everyone working there was friendly and approachable. We will definitely be back. Thank you for everything!

Bobby
3/19/2016

"Excellent Experience !!"

One of the best dealers in CT and great employees at this location, buying a car is always hectic but Justin made it very easy. Got a great car and good price ! Employees like Justin are the pillars of a successful business. Highly recommend this dealership and deal with Justin !!

Reviews of Justin Uriano