Terryville Chevrolet

Richard Demonte, Sales & Lease Product Specialist, Terryville Chevrolet

Richard Demonte

Sales & Lease Product Specialist

April 13, 2017

"2nd vehicle bought from Terryville Chevrolet "

- ifound12

This is the second car I bought from Terryville Chevrolet. My salesman Bob Dimeo was excellent. The transaction was fast and painless. Bob was extremely honest did exactly what he said he was going to do. Pleasure to do business with can't wait to buy my next car. Thanks Bob Craig Z

April 07, 2017

"Title issues still looming after 18 months..."

- Where is my title?

Bought my truck from Bob, a used 2013 Silverado. All went smooth with the sale bought their finance department has yet to send the vehicle title to my credit union. After three failed attempts and a promise they would straighten it out, the CU is coming after me so hear I am writing a review. Terryville Chevy, get your department in order and stop jerking me off.

April 05, 2017

"A great no pressure, new Truck buying experience "

- Gwildey

This was my second new Silverado truck I have purchased from Terryville Chevrolet. I was given a very fair trade in value on my old truck and discounts on the new truck. They had a large inventory of trucks so it was not hard to get the one with the equipment I wanted. The sales rep Rich DeMonte was a very easy going individual that was eager to help me find what I wanted. There was no high pressure sales approach so the entire experience was pleasant. I will go back there for my next Chevy also.

New 2016 Chevrolet Sonic, $20330