Terryville Chevrolet

302 Main Street,
Terryville, Connecticut 06786
Terryville Chevrolet Info
About Terryville Chevrolet

Your #1 CT Chevy Dealer! Over 600 new and used vehicles always available. One of the largest stocking dealers in CT! We will not be undersold! Check out our Terryville Chevrolet Performance Center - with the largest selection of Corvette's and Camaro's in stock, along with many other high performance and exotic cars and trucks! We are a Business Elite dealership for Chevrolet! We have the largest selection of hard to find commercial trucks including Dump bodies, utility bodies, rack bodies, cube trucks and MORE! We are in our brand new state of the art facility! Try Terryville today for Sales and Service. We sell and service customers from all nearby towns including Waterbury, Bristol, Middletown, Chesire, Southington, Canton, Fairfield, Avon, Torrington, Watertown, Middlebury, Prospect, and all of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New England! Please call 860-582-7434 to experience the Terryville Chevrolet difference - "We'll treat you right!"

About Terryville Chevrolet

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Drive home same day
SusanKozlowski
1/20/2016

"Beyond Helpful. Extremely Knowledgable - Trust these folks"

When I called Terryville on January 19, 2016, I immediately identified myself as someone from Indiana who wanted some information on some vehicle transaction from 10 years ago. Point is - Terryville knew right away that this call would never lead to a car sale., or even an oil change. Yet Jim took the time to research my question and give me sound advice. He didn't have to. I could have easily been stopped by the receptionist, or Jim could have said he didn't have access to records that far back. Instead, without question, he stopped what he was doing and helped me. I had spent hours on the phone with my issue, even talking to General Motors, but nobody knew the answer but Jim. Jim knows this business. Anybody can be nice to you when your wallet is out. But that's not Terryville. My experience was not merely good customer service, but displays a rare integrity not often found anywhere. Trust Terryville. Buy from Terryville. I can't thank them enough for their help. Susan Kozlowski, Crown Point, Indiana

David the Red
1/11/2016

"Great experience"

Tony Lappostato was excellent to work with, he is friendly, professional and did a great job following up with us throughout the sales process and made the experience pain-free. We had already seen the 2014 Camaro SS on the website and once we arrived at the dealership Tony was quickly able to point out the features of the car and get us on a test drive. I recommend working with Tony to find your next car.

vlankarge
8/29/2015

"STRESS-FREE. SIMPLE. NICE PEOPLE. GREAT CARS!"

Have bought many cars in my life and was not looking forward to car-shopping with my son for his first car and wasting a whole day haggling at car dealerships. WHAT A DELIGHT. These people are committed to a fair profit, but not gauging you. Polite and not pushy. Ray Demers was a great salesman and very understanding and respectful to my son. Steve Lamberto made the paperwork painless. From end-to-end - we were in and out in three hours. Love that Ray took the time to go over the car features before my son drove his new Sonic home. He loves his new car and Terryville has some new fans. My husband is a Ford guy, but he said he may just have to switch his allegiance just to buy cars at this dealer. Thanks, Terryville!

Chriskro
7/14/2015

"Used car purchase"

Steve worked with us to find the perfect used car! Once we found our Equinox, they were able to get everything done the same day!!! Great experience

John Fitzherbert
7/14/2015

"Left oil stains all over fenders and left stains on bumper"

If you're going to take your vehicle to Terryville Chevrolet for service I recommend that you stay right there with it and when they are finished inspect your vehicle over any problems bring it to their attention then cause once you leave you might as well forget they don't want to know nothing

Mike Judson

RunLykHell
6/30/2015

"Refused to reimburse deposit on failed deal"

If car shopping isn't stressful enough... After the truck my wife and I put a $500 deposit on failed to pass the safety inspection, Josh dragged his feet returning the deposit. Called the manager, Jim, informing him of the situation. Promises to call back, but never does. We went back to the dealership, where Jim refuses to refund the money, raises his voice at us in the store, and insults my wife. We did end up getting our deposit back. But what an awful experience. There's a lot of dealerships out there. Save yourself the stress and pick another one.

Mackey
5/05/2015

"Easy. Best car buying experience I've ever had."

Went in last Sunday (5/3/15) looking for a used Chevy Silverado. My wife and I were greeted by Ray and started talking. Took out a 2013 Silverado on a test drive but ended up choosing a 2012 Silverado with lower mileage and pretty well loaded. Went inside to go over the numbers. It was all super easy no stress. We came to a number that worked for my wife and I. Went in Monday (5/4/15) to pick it up and sign the papers. Truck was fully detailed and ready for delivery. Ray was great to deal with. Straight up and honest. Loving my new truck and when the time comes I will be going back to Terryville Chevrolet.

jenn154
4/07/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

I called up the dealership for the first time ever after being a Nissan Driver for 10 years and spoke to Tony Lappostato. He was very knowledgeable and very attentive to my needs as a customer. I made the call to him at 9:30am and by 6:15pm that same night I was driving away in a brand new car that I LOVE for the price that I wanted :) It was a Great experience:) Steve in Finance was also great with getting me in and out of there quickly as I had my 3 year old daughter with me and he knew it was important!!

Rryskowski
3/17/2015

"Excellent Car buying Experience"

I can't thank Tony Lappostato for the excellent service he gave my husband and I when we came in to lease a Traverse. He made the experience so positive. We will be back with our son when he is ready to purchase a car. I would also like to thank Stephen for the excellent service he gave us in financing. Both of these young men enjoy what they are doing and you can tell in the way they handle themselves professionally. My husband and I have been coming to Terryville for the past 20 years and it will be the only place we lease or buy a car. I hope these two young men know just how helpful they were to us and how they put us at ease. Tony thank you for taking the time to show us the service area and all the bells and whistles on the Traverse. Sincerely, Ray and Rosemary Ryskowski

Stephen

aaa
3/02/2015

"Car Purchase - Great Experience"

Steve Venturo made purchasing a certified pre-owned 2013 Chevrolet Impala a very positive experience. He showed us a car that met our needs, and on a wintry day with snow on the back roads, we took the car for a test drive - discovering that the car handled well in poor driving conditions.

Reviews of Jim Frageau