Terryville Chevrolet

302 Main Street,
Terryville, Connecticut 06786
Terryville Chevrolet Info
About Terryville Chevrolet

Your #1 CT Chevy Dealer! Over 600 new and used vehicles always available. One of the largest stocking dealers in CT! We will not be undersold! Check out our Terryville Chevrolet Performance Center - with the largest selection of Corvette's and Camaro's in stock, along with many other high performance and exotic cars and trucks! We are a Business Elite dealership for Chevrolet! We have the largest selection of hard to find commercial trucks including Dump bodies, utility bodies, rack bodies, cube trucks and MORE! We are in our brand new state of the art facility! Try Terryville today for Sales and Service. We sell and service customers from all nearby towns including Waterbury, Bristol, Middletown, Chesire, Southington, Canton, Fairfield, Avon, Torrington, Watertown, Middlebury, Prospect, and all of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New England! Please call 860-582-7434 to experience the Terryville Chevrolet difference - "We'll treat you right!"

About Terryville Chevrolet

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

• Drive home same day
craigg32
7/01/2016

"overall great experience!!!!"

I came across Terryville Chevrolet online shortly after a much closer dealer to me failed to find me the car I was looking for and wanted me to settle for something else, so I went online and punched in what I wanted and the first car up was at Terryville once I called I spoke to Amy Smith after she confirmed they still had it I told her I was on the way but over an hour away at that point she assured me nobody else would check out the car cause she was going to take the keys till I got there and sure enough when I pulled up she was inside my car waiting I couldn't believe it. Now granted I knew exactly what I was looking for so Amy didn't have to work to hard on selling me but it was great dealing with someone who knew what they were talking about and if they didn't they said hang on let me find out for you rather than just trying to BS their way around hoping you don't pick up on it. After 3 days my wife and I went back up to pick up our new car so we rented a car 1 way when we got up there Amy picked us up at the rental place drove us back to the dealership and got us in to the business manager Steve Lambertos office and again this was quick and painless as Steve had everything ready for us so we could get going as soon as possible. I've bought cars in the past where you are waiting to do your paperwork for over 2 hrs so I will take 30 minutes start to finish anytime and once we were done Amy took us outside and went over the entire car with us and answered all of our questions and we were on our way. I can assure you if I need to buy a car again this is the first place I am going and I strongly suggest the same for you. Thanks Craig G

conrad
6/28/2016

"Great truck buying experience "

I had heard that Terryville Chevy was a big mover of trucks so I decided to check their inventory. I found a CPO truck listed on the dealers website and called up on a Saturday morning. From first phone call to second test drive Justin was a pleasure to deal with. He was very upfront and not pushy at all, unlike some dealers in the area. I did not feel pressured to give any commitments or hassled by phone calls and cookie cutter emails following up on my "interest in the vehicle". The negotiation and financing process was as good as you can find in any dealership. Definitely recommend Justin at Terryville Chevy the next time your shopping around for a new vehicle.

Mr. Keesler
6/18/2016

"Friendly and fair"

Terryville Chevrolet really made me feel comfortable. I tried many other local dealerships. I can't stand being pushed into a car. These folks are low pressure. They really went above and beyond. They let me shop without harassing me. A++++++++++++ I am a new customer for life. Thanks again, folks!!

Kathleen Peterson-Mitchell
6/17/2016

"Purchased new car 2016 Equinox"

we my wife an myself very satisfied with terryville chevrolet we wanted another equinox we looked on line for various gm dealerships. 5 too be exacted,i drove by terryville chevrolet wedmay 25inthemorn"gsaw car an color we were looking forcalled wife an told her they have veh.call"d dealership asked for time too come in.our appt.wed evening 5;30.salesman justin uriano greet"d us.we began process of buying a new veh.every thing after 1"st meeting done by phone e-mail and fax. we were driving off dealership lot sat may28 2;30.extremely satisfied with salesmanjustin uriano. VERY business like ancourteous. i frank mitchell thank that justin should be considere"d [ for area trainer position] justin has an unique way about himslelf, anaura that should be drawn upon. terryville chevrolet an we as customer could prosper an benefit from.[my wife an myseif thank terryville chevrolet an justin uriano so very much.]

Dawno
6/11/2016

"Fantastic!"

Mike and his crew went above and beyond to service my 2103 equinox. I would definetly reccomend them to anyone looking to get their car repaired.

Mike Judson

DRae
6/10/2016

"Bad service department"

Brought my car in for new tires gave them tire size. I was told they were going to order them have them in for my appointment (this was two months ago.) I drove 35 miles to the dealership from my house. They never ordered them and could not get it so they gave me a free oil change. But I wasted all my time going there I made one phone call I was able to get them put on that day from torce brothers . Second time I go in for service this past week they want not except their coupon though Royal customer coupon they said expired. It was crossed out on my ticket and was told that it never expires. They will not honor. Mike and his service department has made it clear that I will Never buy a new car from Terryville or service department car there again.Mike said he would call me back and I'm still waiting for the phone call they said he's to busy.

Mike in service

Al
5/29/2016

"Found thier service department second to none "

I bring both my GMC and chevrolet to them for service honest with fair prices, leased my auto there because of the great service department

Imp
5/27/2016

"Wonderful support and servive"

I live a couple hours away and saw that Tertyville had just the car I was looking for. Working with Justin was easier than easy to make sure everything was all set for me to purchase the car, even when my financing institution threw a slight change in the paperwork requirements. Love the car. Thank you very much.

marka
5/16/2016

"GREAT JOB BY ALL "

FROM START TO FINISH ALL INVOLED MADE TO PROCESS SMOOTH AND STRESS FREE ( A LARGE PURCHASE FOR ME THE CUSTOMER ) JUSTIN STAYED IN CONTRACT WITH ME BY EMAIL AND PHONE ( EVEN ON HIS DAY OFF ) I'M IN CUSTOMER SERVICE MYSELF AND UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL IMPORTANT . I LOVE THE DODGE RAM

Baldy6464
4/26/2016

"CALL JUSTIN"

Get in touch with Justin. He was a cool guy very chill. I told him what I was lookin for and he presented a handful of options. He knew I wasn't going to take a new vehicle and he did everything he could to put up the best used Chevy Silverados. Eventually he found me a great Crew Cab for a steal of a price. Took that truck home and couldn't be happier.

Reviews of Steve Lamberto