Read Reviews Terryville Chevrolet

Josh LeeSales & Lease Product Specialist9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Terryville Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Terryville Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Terryville Chevrolet

Your #1 CT Chevy Dealer!

Over 600 new and used vehicles always available. One of the largest stocking dealers in CT! We will not be undersold!

Check out our Terryville Chevrolet Performance Center - with the largest selection of Corvette's and Camaro's in stock, along with many other high performance and exotic cars and trucks!

We are a Business Elite dealership for Chevrolet! We have the largest selection of hard to find commercial trucks including Dump bodies, utility bodies, rack bodies, cube trucks and MORE!

We are in our brand new state of the art facility! Try Terryville today for Sales and Service.

Please call 860-582-7434 to experience the Terryville Chevrolet difference - "We'll treat you right!"

Our Location

"Great experience"

Romeos
7/30/2014 5:35:22 PM

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

I purchased a 2010 BMW x five diesel the price was great the car is great so far no problems customer service was good Steve Venturo my salesman was excellent also the finance manager was great he got me a good deal on my financing I don't have the best credit but I got a great deal on a finance so kudos to Terryville Chevrolet

"Great experience"

Romeos
7/30/2014 5:35:22 PM

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

I recently purchased a BMW x5 diesel. Steven Venturo my salesman was easy to work with polite courteous there was no high sales pressure pitch. The other Steve in finance got me a great deal on my finance even with my not so great credit history. Kudos to Terryville Chev

Twitter
"Experience at Terryville Chevrolet"

Patjac
7/4/2014 6:37:04 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

We dealt with Steve Venturo and the general sales manager Jim Frageau who were both excellent. I buy a car very seldom and there have been a lot of changes since my last purchase. Both of these gentlemen made the process easier to understand. Also, they were more than willing to help us out when our new car had a issue with an airbag recall by letting us have a Cruze like the one we had purchased. Almost forgot Steve Lamberto who took the time to explain everything about the financial part of the deal. Our relationship with this dealership was due to the fact that our son bought a new work vehicle form Steve and told us we must talk to this fellow. Word of mouth is the best advertisement.

Twitter
"2012 Camaro SS Convertable"

archer8681
6/29/2014 8:13:06 AM

Tony LappostatoTony Lappostato
Justin UrianoJustin Uriano

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

Great people to deal with!! Excellent experience, would absolutely use them again! Drove over 100 miles to trade a vehicle and the they made the trip worth it!

"Awesome Experience!"

Ldp1130
6/27/2014 9:08:14 PM

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

Great salesmanship! Ask for Ray, and you will get super service! No pressure sales!! Vehicles are priced to sell! You will be a happy customer!

Twitter
"You can't go wrong in Terryville!"

lewskimom
6/18/2014 3:11:54 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

We bought a new Malibu 4 years ago at Terryville Chevrolet and loved the car and the service we received. This car went to a delighted granddaughter so we shopped for a new car... several different makes and models, several different dealerships. We ended up buying TWO new cars at Terryville Chevrolet...a beautiful replacement Malibu for me and a stunning Chevy Equinox for my husband. Why two? I had a great experience working with Ray Demers, who was friendly and knowledgeable about their cars. He was very attentive to my needs and did his best to get me a great car at a great price (believe me, I checked many sources). The Malibu was such a good deal that I told my husband to check out the Equinox. He loved the ride, the look, the features immediately. Terryville gave us such a great deal on our SUV that we traded it in for the Equinox for a price we could not pass up, especially with rebates and offers. It's nice that we are getting incredible compliments and raves about our gorgeous new cars, but more importantly, we are content knowing that we paid a fair price and will continue to have good service for our cars. Terryville really cares about their customer satisfaction.

Response From: Terryville Chevrolet
Added: 6/23/2014 3:18:30 PM

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you were completely satisfied your second time around buying vehicles from us! We hope that you both enjoy your vehicle and please let us know if you need anything at all!

"Worth the 6 hr. drive."

jamieNY
6/9/2014 9:39:11 AM

Justin UrianoJustin Uriano

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

This dealership without a doubt is the best that I have ever dealt with. They are definitely top notch from the time you first make contact with them by phone or as I did, the internet. Justin Uriano the Internet Manager was great at getting back to me by email.Then, when I talked to him on the phone about doing a deal across state lines, he made me feel comfortable.So I set up a time to see the truck. The receptionist that greets you, makes you feel comfortable right away and is welcoming. She did not act like a robot, but someone that actually cared about directing you to the person you were there to see (Steve Venturo) in Sales. Steve was polite and engaging right from the start. He new my son and I had driven a long distance and tried to keep us informed about everything that he was doing for us. The test drive we went on was just long enough to get a good feel for the truck that he was trying to get us into. When I sat down at his desk to work out the numbers, he listened to what I had to say. Steve said that it would be hard to make that happen. But, he came back to us with great news. I personally did not think it was going to be possible and started to get my son ready for that news. When Steve came back with great news, I looked at my son. He lit up and turned red with emotion. I new he wanted to explode with excitement, but for being 12 yrs.old, he held it in well. At that point, I thanked Steve and he took us over to the other miracle worker who helped make it all happen(Steve Lamberto) the Finance Manager. He too was great to deal with personally. He even took time to mess with my son a little bit. By doing that, it shows me that it isn't just about the deal. It's making everyone that is with you feel involved even if it is in an indirect way. Terryville Chevrolet, if they have what you want it's definitely worth the drive even for someone 6 hrs. away in upstate NY.

Twitter
"No Pressure, Excellent Buying Experience!"

kencarpam
6/3/2014 10:09:58 PM

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

Our purchase at Terryville Chevrolet is without a doubt the absolute best experience I have ever had purchasing a new automobile. After shopping three Local Chevrolet dealerships Terryville Chevrolet had the best price, trade, and lowest monthly payment without any runaround. Terryville Chevrolet went out of their way following up with us via phone and email after my initial visit and made sure I was completely satisfied. It was nice to get a great deal with no pressure! My salesperson Ray Demers, General Sales Manager Jim Fragreau , and the Business Manager Steve Lamberto made the buying process fun and enjoyable. Not only did they locate the exact 2014 Impala LTZ in the exterior color, interior and equipment we wanted they stayed in touch with us every step of the way to keep us informed of their progress. Everyone in the dealership was extremely friendly and concerned that we were completely satisfied. The delivery process was flawless and explanation of the car was excellent. My salesperson Ray Demers was extremely helpful through the whole sales process. The dealership is clean and well organized. This is definitely my dealership for all my future automobile needs. On a scale of 1 to 10 the dealership deserves and 11.

Twitter
"Thank you Stephen Venturo!"

Kinch5292
4/25/2014 11:18:07 AM

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

We came to Terryville Chevrolet a couple weeks ago to view a few used cars my boyfriend had seen online. It wasn't the closest dealership by far but in the end was completely worth the drive! Our Sales Consultant, Stephen Venturo, was AMAZING! We were of course on a budget like most people and he did a wonderful job of negotiating with us and working within our budget. We ended up purchasing a Nissan Maxima and we absolutely love it! The process was so easy and the customer service went above and beyond our expectations (which are extremely high, considering this is not our first car buying experience). We would highly recommend Terryville Chevrolet and if you are looking for a good deal see Stephen. Thank you guys!

Twitter
"Thanks Rich Demonte we love our new truck"

danman13579
4/23/2014 5:39:20 AM

Rich Demonte

My Review Of Terryville Chevrolet:

A really nice and comfortable place to shop for a vehicle without any pressure, they really work with you on getting approval for a loan, personally my best experience thanks Terryville Chevrolet

Reviews 11-20 >>