The Autobarn FIAT of Evanston

Richard Kirkpatrick

April 14, 2017

"exelent"

- philipoff

Few days ago I purchased a car from the dealership. My dealer was Janki Patel - positive ,polite, and very helpful young woman. Couldn't be happier with the whole experience! I ended up buying the first car she offered ,considering all my requirements ( out of.... many we looked). She never lost her patience or became 'pushy'. Love my beautiful FIAT !!! Janki, be and stay the way you are, you are wonderful ! Milena Philipov

March 29, 2017

"Great experience! Excellent Service Staff"

- Manders428

Bridgette Berrio was excellent in booking my appointment and making sure that everything was explained to me about repairs, costs, and options available to me. She was friendly and courteous, made all the difference.

March 28, 2017

"Service on 03-24-17 "

- Connie Manos

I received excellent service, by Bridgette Berrio & mechanic who did my service. I have always received GREAT SERVICE from the the Autobarn Fiat service department !! I would recommend them to anyone. I like my FIAT so much this is my second one.

New 2016 Fiat 500, $19340