The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Carguy, Lee 123
11/11/2015

"Excellent Experience"

I recently purchased a relatively new Pathfinder from Nissan Autobarn. I had preliminary discussion with the sales agent before driving the 3.5 hours to their location.The vehicle was in excellent condition as described by the agent and the trade- in value was in line with what had previously been discussed.I was very satisfied with the purchase and felt that I was treated fairly. I was definitely impressed with John Morales who facilitated the transaction.John was knowledgeable about the vehicle and extremely professional.In addition, he was pleasant, cooperative and had a nice sense of humor.I would definitely recommend John Morales if you are planning a purchase from this dealership. Lee

John Morales

EReese60618
10/20/2015

"Ask for Don M."

I have had some issues with my Juke which necessitated several trips to the dealer. In all cases when Don Mekoola was assigned to my case, it went substantially smoother than with other service members. He explains everything, is thorough and made sure the problem got fixed.

MISHA
10/15/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

VERY PROFESSIONAL, BUT FRIENDLY SERVICE PERFORMED BY DON MEKOOLA. THE AUTOBARN NISSAN representative had more than enough knowledge and patience to establish rapport in a short period of time and to provide excellent service.

Nancy R
10/07/2015

"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!"

Bruce Wittmeyer is great he is patient, very empathetic works to get you what you need. I was very pleased by the way he treated my husband and i. We will be going back to him for a second car. I also want to give kudos to Martin Deszak he is also amazing thank you very much for your help and attention it is very much appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin Deszak

MISHA
9/29/2015

"CARforMISHA"

Eddie Halilic created beautiful experience. Excellent friendly service. Salesperson was ready to answer to any question and provide his service through every step of buying process.

EDDIE HALILIC

Kevin J K
9/28/2015

"Great new car experience after poor used car instance"

Disa Degrazia was excellent to work with on the purchase of a new car after I was very disappointed with trying to buy a used car earlier in the year where they would not sell me a vehicle for less than $2,000 over the advertised price. Disa listened to my concerns and was very responsive in creating a positive experience buying my new Nissan. I highly recommend Nissan and Disa for new cars but, unfortunately, do not recommend their used car sales team.

Disa Degrazia

gopi
9/26/2015

"excellent car buying.experience"

I can not say enough wonderful things about this dealership especially Mike Peksin our sales consultant. He really took the time to make sure i was happy with my purchase. It was a wonderful experience and i love my new car. Mike was a delight. Thank you so much

tuanhoang
9/19/2015

"Don Mekoola"

Don Mekoola is a good service rep. from Evanton Autobarn. The timing service was on time as promised.I pleased with all thing Don explained to me.

CarForLumen
9/18/2015

"Quality vehicle, excellent service and the right price"

Jonathon Morales was patient and helped me and my wife purchase a great car. He was able to get us a great price, he addressed all our concerns. Very nice guy - perfect personality for working with the public.

Jonathon Morales

RidgelineGuy
9/18/2015

"Very Poor Buying Experience "

Traveled 2 hours to go there to look at/purchase specific used car. Called ahead & spoke to sales manager. I'm 67 years old, knew what I wanted & agreed that advertised price was good. Only open question was value of trade in. After 20 minute wait, they assigned very young salesman. Car was fine...so wished to make transaction. Went thru the very tiring dance of running down hall to see the boss several times. They low-balled trade value & wouldn't move much....but most maddening was their insistence I pay $989 for a special "acid rain protective clear coat" they claim to have applied...and an "anti-theft etching of VIN #" that was supposed to lower my insurance premium. When salesman was on one of his visits to his boss I called my State Farm agent who said the latter was bogus. This plus nearly $500 in fees for title application & paperwork. Can't imagine they get away with this MICKEY MOUSE GAME PLAYING....especially with a mature buyer. Left very disappointed & frustrated that I wasted a day with these people. Had it not been for their under-handed approach I might have been more willing to deal, but I got put off by the whole experience.

Eddie

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston responded to this review

October 07, 2015

Hello RidgelineGuy, I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience in our sales department. We do our very best to make sure that every customer has a quick and enjoyable buying experience, and it is disheartening to hear that we did not succeed with yours. If you would be willing, I would appreciate the chance to speak with you in greater detail, so that we can be sure that this does not happen in the future. Thank you, Hitko Kadric - General Sales Manager (888) 833-4784

Reviews of Don Mekoola