The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bruce Wittmeyer

Bojan Kokanoiv, Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bojan Kokanoiv

August 02, 2017

" Expressing my sincere thanks to Don Mekoola and Autobarn "

- NewCamaroman

Since 2015 when I bought my brand new Nissan 2500 NV cargo work van from the from the auto barn of Evenston I have had Don Mekoola oversee all my maintenance and all I can say he has been one of the best service managers I have ever dealt with he has always made sure everything was done properly And as always answered all of my questions and made sure I understood everything that was being done ! This really means a lot to me I have been a service man for over 30 years and my truck is my most important tool and the best thing I ever did was get this Nissan cargo van and I bought the complete maintenance package And Don Mekoola has always gone above and beyond with making sure all my visits for regular maintenance have been done correctly and efficiently and I hope someone from up top at Nissan sees this because this man deserves recognition for being excellent and efficient at getting his job done properly through the mechanics and his customer service abilities and honesty He deserves a lot more than just some fancy plaque on his counter !!!👍🏻 Once again thank you very much Don Mekoola and The whole group at the Nissan auto barn of Evanston The only place I'll buy my cars or trucks from !👍🏻

July 21, 2017

"SUPERB Service"

- shopgirlinchi

It is always a pleasure to have Don as my service advisor when I take my car in! He is always really nice, very thorough and takes the time to review what I am having done to my car before I leave (I always drop it off), calls me promptly when it is ready and then reviews what services were performed when I pick my car up. He is the best! Thank you for always being dependable and honest!

July 15, 2017

"Service"

- Donna

I am always happy to go to your shop knowing I will see Don Meekola he has always been very helpful and professional when ever I go there I have been going there since I bought my car that had been since 2011 Don is the best

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston, Evanston, IL, 60202