The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bojan Kokanoiv

June 20, 2017

"Great Service!!"

- Trish

We have had great service from Don Mekoola at the Autobarn in Evanston. He always listens & makes sure he takes care of the car problem. We haven't had many but the few times we've heard a noise, Don has made sure to get it taken care of!! He's also very good at contacting you as the repair or oil change is happening, so you get your car back right away!! Thanks!!

June 08, 2017

"Service "

- Svetlana

Always good service from Don Mecoola. I highly recommend The Autobarn Nissan in Evanston. I will definitely come back. Thank you so much. Svetlana O

June 02, 2017

"Worst Service Ever! "

- Spaud

Randy, the service advisor (overall ratings: 0) This is my first car and i purchased my another car last year from Autobarn Nissan on Evanston. Last week, i left my Nissan Altima because i was noticing water leakage on the right side (front and back) of my car. I explained all my problems to him. Similarly, he had different info. on my profile and i asked him to change my number. After leaving my car for 5 days, he called me stating my car is ready. I went to the dealership and made the payment($149 for the water leakage) before entering to my car. When i went to my car, water leakage was still there. Immediately called him and he even noticed that it hasnot been fixed yet. He went to call the mechanic(Arturo). After his presence, randy started telling that it is a moisture, no the leakage. Arturo was helpful and he even said he will look towards my car if i got the same problem after driving after few days. I was pretty much sure, the advisor was not doing what he was suppose to. He blamed one of my buddy who came to chicago on the same day and he was with me at that moment to pick up my car, saying that he talked with him on the phone. Randy is truely not a good advisor. Having someone like him on Nissan Dealer is going to bring huge negative imapacts on their business. Due to the leakage i had to leave my car today again (06/01/2017, Thursday) and Don (service advisor) said that he will call me on Saturday to make sure about the problem. I am pretty sure, this will be my last visit on that location. Similarly, i am regretting that i referred my family members to buy vehicles from that place. In order to have my ac leakage fixed, i had to leave my car for more than a week, its been a waste of my time and i won't be going to Autobarn Nissan on Evanston. I would like to request the responsible deparatment to examine and take a possible action for the service that your service advisor have been providing to you customers.

Randy