The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston
The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston Info
About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

About The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

"Great experience of buying my new Altima "

I bought the new 2014 Altima sv tonight. Although I come too late around 8pm but the representative Salko Alihodzic is very nice and friendly got me through the whole process until 10pm. I thank him provide me with good price and also great service. I strongly recommend Autobarn and Salko for you.

"Best Dealership, Best Sales Consultant, Best prices."

Bought Nissan Pathfinder. This is by far the Best Dealership. Was very skeptical, but Bojan honored every word. Highly recommended. Impeccable customer service. Raj Gupta

"Excellent Buying Experience!!!"

I have always hated the car buying process. It is not a question of “if,” but rather “how” I will get ripped-off. I challenge everything car salesmen say. It was no different at Autobarn in Evanston. But they were patient with me, explained everything in detail, and kept all of their promises. There was even a little misunderstanding about the financing which was corrected in my favor. Later, upon investigating to determine “how” I got ripped-off, I discovered that Bojan Kokanovic, Sales Staff, and Tony Antonov, Finance Manager, gave me the best deal possible, regarding trade-in, pricing, and financing, on my beautiful new peacock blue Nissan Versa Note. I would purchase a vehicle from them again!

Tony Antonov

"Friendly shopping experience, great price!"

I had a great experience finding my Nissan Rogue SV at The Autobarn. I started off by emailing the dealership about my requirements including the price and they matched up my offer price which was well below the invoice. They explained that the low price offer was possible if I finance through the dealership. But when I decided to go with my credit union, they hiked up the offer price by $1000. This happened to now come a few hundred dollars shy of what the other dealerships were offering so I decided to pursue it. Since I don't live in Chicago I had to be double sure that they had the exact car in stock and didn't want to make two trips to make the buy. Bojan Kokanovic was very responsive to all my requests and was quite flexible throughout the process. I reached the dealership a bit late due to traffic and they had sold off the car that I had blocked due to a "business decision". Anyway I got a loaner car (a Rogue SL) to take back home until they found the same car a few days later. Bojan drove it all the way to where I live and delivered the vehicle as soon as they found it. I would say that there were a few uncertain moments but overall I got my dream car and they kept their word on the final quoted price. They even threw in a few extras (at discounted rates) in the vehicle that would've normally costed more. This was a hot buy and finding my exact model with the trims was very hard and none of the dealers in a 300 mile radius had it in stock. So I would say it was well worth the extra effort to wait it out.

"Effficient and Friendly delaership"

We purchased a used car just a couple of weeks ago with the help of Bojan kokanovic, our sales representative at the dealership. We found the car on the internet through Cars.com, and later through the Autobarn web site. We were able to negotiate an amicable deal with a trade-in and had all the financing and paperwork done the same day. We were able to drive our new car home that afternoon. The car required a minor repair through the service department, and that was taken care of quickly and efficiently as well. I would not hesitate to return to Autobarn again for future needs.

"first experience at Autobarn"

is the first time buyer in evanston Autobarn, it was a great experience with Gina, she explained to me and I detail everything about the car and financing. She is a patient person and makes you feel very comfortable. I tell my friends to buy your car with gina. Thank you. Luis and Marlen

"Bad credit IS a problem"

Drove 65 miles because of their good reviews and their supposed ability to deal with bad credit. They had the exact car we wanted. We were trying to consolidate down to one car to save money and for different needs. They couldn't do anything for us. Asked them what if we use a co-signer with good credit, they told us it wouldn't matter. What? Isn't that the whole point of a co-signer? Waste of 6 hours of our day. They should say "Good credit, decent credit, no problem. Bad credit, don't bother"

Slavi

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston responded to this review

April 10, 2014

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely regret that we were not able to get you into a new car that day and that you left with a bad experience. Additionally, I am sorry that we were not able to get you financed. We are to treat customers with utmost respect and professionalism and despite your credit concerns, we should have tried with your co-signer to ensure we covered all grounds. Please call me personally if there are any outstanding issues as we would welcome the opportunity to servce you at any time. Thank you, Richard Kirkpatrick General Manager 847-425-7711

"We bought a used nissan rogue 2 months ago with a low..."

We bought a used nissan rogue 2 months ago with a low miles and excellent price with Bojan kokanovic and I had good experience and it was a excellent service customer and I had a good time as we'll. And he got us a extra key for free that's pretty cool and he's really attent to listen to us for any question we had, just for that, that makes us trust and recommend to other people and as we'll and to our friends. Thank you so much Bojan !!. Juan Ramirez

"We have been customers of the Autobarn for over 25 years,..."

We have been customers of the Autobarn for over 25 years, and have never been disappointed. My recent lease experience was no exception. Everything was accomplished in less than 2 hours, The usual professionalism at work!

"The team at Autobarn Nissan is so friendly and helpful..."

The team at Autobarn Nissan is so friendly and helpful and willing to go out of their way to make sure you stay in your budget and being happy with your purchase. Disa is incredibly knowledgable and helpful in making sure you are fully aware of what is going on and explaining numbers and procedures. Gina is so friendly and accomedating. I would defintely return to make a purchase with them.

Hector Santiago