The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bojan Kokanoiv

February 17, 2017

"Amazing service"

- Mustafa Al obaidi

I liked the customer service in this dealership and Mr. Mekoola was really helpful and kind and he address all the needs I requested in a timely manner. Thanks!

January 25, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Sterling Minturn

Don Mekoola, Auto Barn Nissanevanston has provided me excellent advice and service for my low mileage 2000 Nissan Maxima for approximately 8 years. His guidance has helped keep the car in a topnotch condition of performance and appearance. Thanks S. Minturn

January 16, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- MarcosA

After visiting several dealerships without much success, I came to this one to lease a new vehicle. I had very specific requirements and I knew what I wanted, and because of my previous experiences, I thought that I had to compromise some of them and downgrade my desired vehicle's model. Well, thanks to Henry Dzafic and his manager, I got an upgraded version of what I wanted with a cost that fitted my budget. The vehicle was not in their inventory, neither in that of any dealership in the area, so he drove over 400 miles to get it, going above and beyond to satisfy his customer. He definitely exceeded my expectations, and I will be always grateful. Thank you Henry and Autobarn Nissan of Evanston!

The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston, Evanston, IL, 60202