The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Makes: Service Center|Volkswagen

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Welcome to The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside! A big thank you to all of our customers for making us one of the top dealers in the Midwest for the last five years! You can look forward to a non-confrontational approach, a friendly sales staff,a huge inventory and a customer friendly parts and service department. With our VIP program, free car washes after purchase and loaner car service, you will see why we are the #1 VW dealer group in the Midwest.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

• Customer Appreciation Evening
  • Pick up Service from Chicago O'Hare and Midway Airports

"I recently brought my 2012 Passat in for a 10,000 mile..."

I recently brought my 2012 Passat in for a 10,000 mile maintenance service. My service representative was Steve Lagesse. My impression was that my vehicle received excellent maintenance support and Steve provided me with outstanding service in terms of being friendly, informative and delivering on his commitments. Steve greeted me in a welcoming and friendly manner. I was pleased that my vehicle's maintenance was completed earlier that expected, and Steve took the time to explain the maintenance completed, outcomes and recommended next steps. Also, Steve went above and beyond the call of duty in answering my questions regarding my Passat's climate control. Based on my questions, he gave me a hands on demonstration and instruction within my vehicle of the climate control system, and I came away with a keen understanding of this system.

"Danny was fantastic and so patient in helping me find the..."

Danny was fantastic and so patient in helping me find the right car for me...he made the whole process very easy and smooth and because of that, will and have recommended him and Autobarn Countryside to people I know. Thank you Danny!!!

"My sales guy John Sassano was very helpful and made the..."

My sales guy John Sassano was very helpful and made the buying experience very easy. I came to the dealership expecting to do battle for the price of the car but John accepted my offer and made the sale very easy.

John Sassano

"In almost 50yrs of carbuying, this is by far the best..."

In almost 50yrs of carbuying, this is by far the best dealership I have ever encountered. I feel like I'm with family there. I travel from northwest Indiana to Countryside which is almost an hour, but worth it for the service.

"The dealership was kind and polite, not pushy. I walk in..."

The dealership was kind and polite, not pushy. I walk in into the dealship. Knew what type of car I wanted and they were able to do a dealer trade. The next day I had my new sport wagon jetta.

"I was in the market for a used car, and so I decided to..."

I was in the market for a used car, and so I decided to give Autobarn a try. Right away I got a great impression of the dealership when the salesman, Matthew Lichosyt offered to find me a car that wasn't necessarily in stock at the place I was looking at. That itself saved be about 2 hours of driving. When I finally arrived at the dealer, my car was ready to go, all we had to do is crunch some numbers and I was on my way. These type of positive experiences allow you to make a big investment with confidence. I'm looking forward to buying a car from Autobarn in the near future, and I will refer them to all my family and friends. Tom

"Great dealership! Great people! Great service! Will..."

Great dealership! Great people! Great service! Will definitely be getting my second car from them! I got my 2012 jetta at a great price ! Will refer people to this dealership!

Matt L.

"I have driven VW's for quite sometime and I can honestly..."

I have driven VW's for quite sometime and I can honestly say this has been the best experience at a Volkswagen dealership. Matt went above and beyond to make sure that I knew how to utilize all aspects of my new CC. I will surely be sending friends and family to see Matt at Countryside.

"Excellent sale!!!! I was very pleased with the service,..."

Excellent sale!!!! I was very pleased with the service, finance and sales staff. Would recommend this dealership! They made the sale quick and pain free.

Anthony Whitlock

"My last purchase from Patrick was my second in a year and..."

My last purchase from Patrick was my second in a year and a half. This is the first time I have ever purchased more than one car from one person or dealership. Not to mention, it’s actually our third purchase from the dealership. The attention to my needs was outstanding and somehow Patrick knows exactly what I’m looking for. When it’s time for a new car, no question where I’m going or who I’m seeing. Have to love the Autobarn. Mike

Adam Stratton