The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Chris Remiasz, Service Advisor, The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Chris Remiasz

Marek Hornik, Sales Manager, The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Marek Hornik

Tom  Fennewald, Service Department Manager, The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Tom Fennewald

Service Department Manager
Alex  Espinoza, Sales Consultant, The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Alex Espinoza

August 01, 2017

""Wonderful""

- garcia,petra04

Having an early appointment @7am on my day off work and to be greeted with a friendly smile by Francisco at Autobarn, was just wonderful. He went over full details on my car, no pressure, I was told when your ready we're ready...I'll be back!

Francisco in service

July 31, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- MarcL

I was dealt with as quickly as possible on a busy Saturday, the staff was friendly and professional and it was ready to be picked up at exactly the time quoted.

Paul

July 30, 2017

"Super friendly "

- Rosa Gone'

I was immediately welcomed and had the full attention of a service person. I was lead to the Waiting area were I was offered coffee. This was my first time taking my car in for any service( this is more of my husband lane) so I wasn't sure how long it would take. I had an appointment so I thought I'd b in and out pretty quickly. I wasn't It took an hour and a half for an oil change. But I appreciated that I was given an approximate time when I check in and it was pretty accurate.so there was no surprises. I also like that pretty soon after I had checked in i recieved a text from when with a contact Person and nunber just in case I needed anything while I waited. Two thumbs up for their team.

Patrick