The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

6161 Joliet Rd,
Countryside, Illinois 60525
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Welcome to The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside! A big thank you to all of our customers for making us one of the top dealers in the Midwest for the last five years! You can look forward to a non-confrontational approach, a friendly sales staff,a huge inventory and a customer friendly parts and service department. With our VIP program, free car washes after purchase and loaner car service, you will see why we are the #1 VW dealer group in the Midwest.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

• Customer Appreciation Evening
  • Pick up Service from Chicago O'Hare and Midway Airports
russell8245
11/26/2012

"John was the best. He was able to explaine to me the car..."

John was the best. He was able to explaine to me the car and everything that comes with the car. I had a very good time at the dealership. My girlfriend had a great time as well. She really enjoyed the coffee and how nice everyone was.

John Sassano

jkoczur7
11/25/2012

"Great experience working with Anthony. He knew exactly..."

Great experience working with Anthony. He knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us find the perfect car. Never any pressure and worked within our parameters. Never saw a auto salesperson that was so respectful of our needs. I thought he might have been the owner of the dealership the way we were treated. Would recommend the dealer and the sales consultant to anyone. Great Job.

Anthony Whitlock

nbrangenberg
11/23/2012

"The entire process was really fast and simple. John knew..."

The entire process was really fast and simple. John knew alot of information I would have never even thought about to ask. All In all great experience and great buy on the 2012 jetta.

JnGTiguan
11/21/2012

"John Gomes is a man with integrity! I cannot believe..."

John Gomes is a man with integrity! I cannot believe the class with which he conducted himself, from beginning to end. When we left the dealership with our new to us 2010 Tiguan the first thing my wife said to me was not how happy she was about her new car (which, by the way, she totally loves,) the first thing she said was, "Wow, what a nice man John Gomes is!" In our 25+ years of marriage this was our fifth dealer purchased car and second from VW Countryside. No other car purchase compares to how great an experience this was and it was a great experience because of John Gomes!! Anyone looking to purchase a new/used car do yourself a favor and contact John Gomes - you will not regret it!!

maryraila
11/20/2012

"John Sassano was very pleasant, informative, not pushy...."

John Sassano was very pleasant, informative, not pushy. He made my experience easy. He was willing to work within my budget. I also like the fact that he was checking with me through e-mails with my satisfaction or if I had any problems that I needed to address. Customer service is also very helpful and willing to work with my time frame. I like the fact that where you drop off the car for repairs is very clean and does not smell. I am also satified with performance of the car. It rides very smooth, quiet, roomy and very confortable. When I am ready to purchase another car VW in Countryside will be my 1st choice.

clw0711
11/20/2012

"Anthony made my experience very painless. I was impressed..."

Anthony made my experience very painless. I was impressed and will return when I'm ready to purchase again. Anthony was very knowledgeable and patient, he made sure I was satisfied.

JeffDudas
11/20/2012

"My experience with this dealership continues to be..."

My experience with this dealership continues to be positive throughout my many visits here. Even when busy, they continue to be cordial and considerate. Keep up the good work!

StephneK
11/19/2012

"This is my 2nd Volkswagen purchase from Autobarn in..."

This is my 2nd Volkswagen purchase from Autobarn in Countryside. Anthony Whitlock is a great saleman. He is very understanding and helpful of your needs. I would recommend him to anyone.

knowmaas
11/19/2012

"What an awesome experience. Anyone looking for a new car..."

What an awesome experience. Anyone looking for a new car has to go to this dealership. A plus. Their pricing was unmatched by anyone out there and their Service Manager Randy is awesome.

Marek Hornik

susie.rigasmorozowich
11/17/2012

"Below is an email I sent after purchasing a 2012 Tiguan..."

Below is an email I sent after purchasing a 2012 Tiguan SE from the Autobarn VW of Countryside. Our salesman, John Sassano was so great, he's officially made our family's Christmas card list. We looked for this particular car everywhere in the Midwest, the price was unbeatable and there were only 6500 miles on it. We had so many dealers pressuring us to by other cars with more mileage or less options saying that we would never find that particular vehicle in our budget. We live out of state and won't be able to take advantage of some of the perks included in the package that came with the car and John worked with us on that to get a fair deal. We were there for a few hours and he never made us feel pressured or tried to convince us to purchase another vehicle. He was patient and refilled our coffee multiple times, even the coffee was excellent. Hey John! I got your message, tried to call you back Monday night, but you were with a customer. I LOVE the car! Seriously, you have no idea how many we test drove and how many salesmen failed in getting my husband to pull the trigger on buying one. We really enjoyed working with you and will be contacting you in the spring when my husband will be looking for a car for himself. I was able to get the blue tooth set up and also loaded all my music on an sd card so I can jam out like a true soccer mom. The car got the thumbs up from my eleven year old too! Mostly I really appreciated that you were transparent, open and honest with us as a sales person, I didn't feel like you were smarmy or pressuring us like I did at other dealerships. You were extremely personable and overall we really enjoyed working with you. I am eager to complete the satisfaction survey, I haven't received it yet, I am wondering if it may have gone to my junkmail and I missed it. If it has already been sent, could you have it re-sent. I really want to give youthe credit you deserve for doing what so many others sales people failed to do! Thanks again!

John Sassano