The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Makes: Service Center|Volkswagen

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

Welcome to The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside! A big thank you to all of our customers for making us one of the top dealers in the Midwest for the last five years! You can look forward to a non-confrontational approach, a friendly sales staff,a huge inventory and a customer friendly parts and service department. With our VIP program, free car washes after purchase and loaner car service, you will see why we are the #1 VW dealer group in the Midwest.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside

• Customer Appreciation Evening
  • Pick up Service from Chicago O'Hare and Midway Airports

"I was in the market for a used car, and so I decided to..."

I was in the market for a used car, and so I decided to give Autobarn a try. Right away I got a great impression of the dealership when the salesman, Matthew Lichosyt offered to find me a car that wasn't necessarily in stock at the place I was looking at. That itself saved be about 2 hours of driving. When I finally arrived at the dealer, my car was ready to go, all we had to do is crunch some numbers and I was on my way. These type of positive experiences allow you to make a big investment with confidence. I'm looking forward to buying a car from Autobarn in the near future, and I will refer them to all my family and friends. Tom

"Great dealership! Great people! Great service! Will..."

Great dealership! Great people! Great service! Will definitely be getting my second car from them! I got my 2012 jetta at a great price ! Will refer people to this dealership!

Matt L.

"I have driven VW's for quite sometime and I can honestly..."

I have driven VW's for quite sometime and I can honestly say this has been the best experience at a Volkswagen dealership. Matt went above and beyond to make sure that I knew how to utilize all aspects of my new CC. I will surely be sending friends and family to see Matt at Countryside.

"Excellent sale!!!! I was very pleased with the service,..."

Excellent sale!!!! I was very pleased with the service, finance and sales staff. Would recommend this dealership! They made the sale quick and pain free.

Anthony Whitlock

"My last purchase from Patrick was my second in a year and..."

My last purchase from Patrick was my second in a year and a half. This is the first time I have ever purchased more than one car from one person or dealership. Not to mention, it’s actually our third purchase from the dealership. The attention to my needs was outstanding and somehow Patrick knows exactly what I’m looking for. When it’s time for a new car, no question where I’m going or who I’m seeing. Have to love the Autobarn. Mike

"We purchased a new Tiguan from VW Autobarn of..."

We purchased a new Tiguan from VW Autobarn of Countryside. Our Sales Person, Rodney Garmon, was extremely helpful and answered all of our question about our purchase and maintenance of our new vehicle. We left very satisfied with dealing with such friendly people. We also appreciate the great service like oil changes and free car wash we've received. Thank you VW of Countryside for taking care of us.

Chuck Sebela

"I brought my car in for service on a Saturday and decided..."

I brought my car in for service on a Saturday and decided to look for a new car. Matt was very friendly, professional and most of all, he was not pushy. He even stayed late for us (on a Saturday night!) to make sure that everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend working with Matt!!

"My experience at Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside began..."

My experience at Autobarn Volkswagen of Countryside began with a warm welcome from Danny Kaminski. He was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping me narrow down the right car to fit my needs. While in the market for a new car I was solely interested in a vehicle that was rated for great gas mileage. That being said, Danny introduced me the TDI option Volkswagen offers. After do my research and taking a TDI Golf for a test drive I was very pleased. Every question I had for Danny was responded to in a very fast and timely manner. I was very pleased when Danny went out of his way to pick me up from work to take delivery to my new car. I was very happy with that considering he worked around my schedule. Overall, I could not be any happier with my 2012 Golf TDI purchase and with a special thanks to Danny, I was introduced to the diesel way. Thank you Kevin O

"Danny was great, he showed me the whole inventory and we..."

Danny was great, he showed me the whole inventory and we were able to narrow it down to the car that was perfect for me.

"Great experience all around. I was treated well and also..."

Great experience all around. I was treated well and also received a "lesson" on how my vehicle works, which was extremely helpful. Very friendly staff.

Adam Stratton