The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

donnafry
5/14/2015

"The most positive car buying experience ever!!!"

I have purchased many cars over the years, and this by far has been the best experience ever! Chris Krause was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. I was on a time crunch that day, and he expedited the process like I have never seen before. Autobarn made an amazing offer on my trade in, and an even better one on my purchase. They helped me buy the car of my dreams! I came in the day after purchase, with a few additional questions regarding my new Beetle. Chris greeted me at the door with a smile, and was more than happy to help. Autobarn exceeded all my expectations and I highly recommend them.

kateandsam
5/11/2015

"Terrific experience buying a car"

We had researched the vehicle we wanted online (VW Golf GTI) prior to arriving at the dealership. We drove to this dealership after having a poor experience with a salesman at another VW dealership. Our experience with Allen made it worth the trip! He was personable, friendly, and professional. Everyone at the dealership was courteous and professional. Mike did a fantastic job moving us through the paper work as quickly and efficiently as possible. So happy with my new car and with the experience at this dealership!

patrick71
5/10/2015

"Bought a pre-owned CC, Great people to deal with!"

Very patient and understanding, I am so happy with my purchase. Eryk Buszynski was very helpful and got me the deal I wanted. He knew what I wanted and worked with me to make a deal. Got a black pre-owned CC, LOVE IT! GO TO THIS DEALER

JelenaG.
5/01/2015

"I'd do it again "

Great experience from start to finish. I got the perfect car very reliable, at an excellent price and didn't feel pushed into a car I couldn't afford. Robert Baturin really took good care of me. Buying or leasing a car should be fun and I most definitely enjoyed my time here. My car is working great and I couldn't be happier. ill be recommend Robert to all friends and family and plan on doing business with him again in the near future

Dana
4/30/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

Kalina was the best. My car buying experience was easy, fun and efficient! I could be more please with her and the sales process. She made me feel comfortable from beginning to end and is truly a top notch saleswoman! I cannot have enough kind words to say... Just amazing and will recommend her to all my friends and family! Too notch!

rkennico
4/28/2015

"Great, friendly staff, clean show room, nice perks."

This is a great dealership. First off, see Chris Krause if you're looking to purchase a new vehicle. He's very friendly, a nice guy, knowledgable about the cars and made my buying experience easy and care-free. He made sure I left happily driving into the sunset in my brand new car! Secondly, the dealership is five stars! Alway's clean inside, excellent customer lounge with free tasty treats and my favorite perk which I always come in for - free car washes! The staff are easy-going, friendly and go above and beyond to please their customers. I'm happy I bought from Autobarn of Mt. Prospect. I'm sure you will be too!

rbhagwakar
4/24/2015

"Great Experience"

Working with Chris, Vic, and Raffi was exactly how it's supposed to be at a dealership. We came in around closing to look at a MK7 GTI and Chris helped us right from the beginning. We told him what we were looking for, he found us a car, we took it out for a test drive, came back, and started talking prices. We didnt buy the car that very night, but we came in a couple days later with a different GTI in mind. He thought it was for the better and found us another perfect match. The entire experience was great. All three were very friendly and patient. I honestly would've lost my patience if i was dealing with my dad. It's been a couple weeks since we bought the car and Chris is still very helpful sending me emails and checking up on things. Could not have asked for a better staff to work with.

shimla1999
4/21/2015

"Kalina is the best luck of the draw"

It was just our luck that she was there that day we visited this dealership. She took care of everything. Addressed all our requests. Make sure to look for her when you're buying a VW. She will treat you like a good friend, not just a customer.

pissed.consumr
4/16/2015

"3 years later, this dealership is still haunting me"

I bought a car here 3 years ago, and it came with a 2 year certified warranty. They told me they did some kind of multi-point inspection on the car. they printed me a copy of it. I guarantee you they never did. back then, the tires were feathered, the alignment was way off, the headlights weren't balanced, the driver side door sensor didn't work, and every time I would bring it back to them, their cleaning guy would wipe the dash with a rag, and broke the tabs on my vents (have no proof of the rag, but I would get the car back with the vent tabs broken off and in the cupholder) a few days ago, I had a boost leak. I took it (mkv gti) to another dealer for a diagnosis, only to find out that all of the intercooler piping was replaced with mismatched, aftermarket breather hosing, which were not even a correct fit for the car. I cannot even articulate how infuriated I am. Its going to cost me several hundred dollars in parts. and if I go back to these guys, they'll just tell me that I did it. So I'm not going to bother. I am amazed that such a place is in business. I would expect this kind of nonsense from a used car lot, not a "dealer of the year' business (I cannot believe that garbage). Thats it. That's all I've got. No one put me up to this. I'm just mad, and justifiably so.

jcatania
4/15/2015

"They take care of their customers."

They sold me a 2005 ML350 and when I got home I started to notice a mildew smell and the carpets were stained. With the first rain, my wife went out to the car to find the driver side front floor board was soaked. There was a leak somewhere. Took car to my Mechanic and the car had several things that were wrong with it. I contacted Joe Parks at the dealership and he had my car picked up at the shop and sent to their dealership so they can look at it. They gave my wife a loaner car to use while they looked into the issues. Joe Parks is taking care of me and my wife and fixing the issues with the car. SO like other Car dealerships that say they want to make you happy and don't stand behind that, this dealership does seem to want to make sure that you are happy with your car and experience. That means a lot to me!! Thank you Joe Parks.

Reviews of Christopher Krause