The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect
Call
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

"Amazing Experience"

I had a great experience buying my new 2014 Jetta. Allen was extremely helpful and made sure I was taken care of. I have leased 3 cars from this dealership and now bought my first and will continue to come back for the great quality customer service and care. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and will send them directly to Allen, Raffi and team!

"My experience "

Chris was very professional with me. He fought for me to get a better price and trade in value. Would recommend this dealer and employee to friends and family.

"great experience"

Very great experience and very great sales associateS . Had a very wonderful and enjoyable time buying my car from there! And would definetly do it all over again! Chris is also a very great sales man and helped me get a great deal on my cc! I'm in love with my new car amy wouldn't change anything .

"Overall Dealership"

I am from Chicago, my name is Amar and this dealership, I recommend everyone should go to. They give the best prices and deals that you can get! I was looking for a Volkswagen GTI and I have been to many other places before but not like this dealership. Other dealerships wanted this and that, the Autobarn in Mt. Prospect was straight forward and to the point. My salesman Gus Sklavos was great, wasn't ever pushy and very attentive right from the beginning. Overall I am happy I made the choice to make the drive to Mt Prospect, it was worth it.

"Happy with all Choices"

Happy with my new car and my choice of dealership. Eryk was friendly and very informative. He gave amply of his time. Adam was honest and gave met he time I needed to think through the purchase. Everyone encounter at the dealership with helpful and kind.

"Above & Beyond"

Regardless of a torrential downpour or staying past closing on a Friday night or personally scheduling service appointments Joey goes above & beyond. He's not a "sales" guy, he's personable & authentic. If he doesn't know something he admits it & immediately finds the answer. Concierge level service with a friend like feel.

"Buying a car became enjoyable again!!"

I m from West Des Moines Iowa and was looking for a Volkswagen and heard many rave reviews from friends so I decided to make the drive. It was worth going the distance from start to finish . My salesman, Josh was polite, not pushy, and very attentive from start to finish. I will definitely return when looking for all my car needs.I also had the pleasure of working with Vic also on finalizing the deal. This dealership and its employees area class act. Made buying a car enjoyable again!!

"Allen Mando was great!!!!!!!"

We had an A+ great experience at this dealership. Mr. Mando was our sales person and he was amazing. He knew exactly what we were looking for and had patience with us throughout the transactions. Service was overall excellent. We will definitely return for another VW.

"Autobarn Dealership Volkswagen"

If you want perfect service from Dealership you should go to the Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect and ask for Eryk Buczynski. He is very friendly and nice person. Eryk spent a lot of time with us on Saturday , and he gave to us detailed information on each car that we looked at . I strongly recommend Eryk Buczynski to anyone who want to buy a car. He showed us how to use the features in our car before letting us leave. He did an excellent job!

"A mixed bag, but good overall. Great prices!"

Eryk (salesman) was friendly and easy to deal with, and was not overly pushy with any of his offers. He listened to our needs, was generally very accommodating, and seemed genuine in his interest to maintain an ongoing relationship and ensure that our car continued to meet our needs for as long as we owned it. He earns 5 stars across the board. Adam (finance) was generally cheery at first, but became rude and disrespectful when we declined to entertain the extended warranty he was plugging. I understand one's desire to sell a product (especially when it's your job), but to be condescending in your response to a very reasonable and polite "no thank you" is unacceptable (and this is to say nothing of the fact that his offer was a blatantly transparent waste of money). 0 stars for friendliness for Adam. So overall a mixed bag I guess, but since most of the evening was spent talking to Eryk, it was a relatively good experience overall. The evening ended on a sour note with the finance manager, but I'd still give the dealership a tacit thumbs up.

Mike Audino