The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

princess87087
3/21/2015

"Amazing First Time Car Buying Experience!"

After a few bad experiences shopping around for my first new car (2015 Jetta S w/technology) I came across Autobarn. I first spoke with Mark Laut several times over the phone and through email before I made the trip out to purchase my car because I live an hour away. I wanted to make sure there wound't be any hidden fees that I wasn't informed about. When I finally arrived, Kalina Stoyanov met me outside because she noticed me driving around. I went straight in her office and the most pleasant experience started there. It was so nice to have a woman sales associate, she even said she forfeited her lunch because she wanted to help me after hearing about my previous experiences at other dealerships. I've never encountered a more professional, personable, and down to earth sales employee. She was great! I felt so comfortable with her assisting me! Also, the whole dealership is wonderful as well. When the car arrived that I requested she helped me with every feature and I was sold! After my mind was made up, Adam Hernandez helped me with the rest of my car buying experience. He made sure everything went smoothly and I was out the door and in my brand new white Jetta!!!!!

Susan
3/14/2015

"Great experience start to finish!"

After being a "minivan mom" for the past 18 years I was in the market for something smaller and more fuel efficient, but that still had room for my daughter's sports gear. After researching a number of vehicles from different manufacturers, I became very interested in the 2014 Jetta Sportwagen TDI. An internet request for information from the Autobarn was responded to promptly by Mark Laut, and followed up with a phone call the next day during which he was professional and courteous. I visited 3 VW dealerships to see and test drive the Jetta Sportwagen's they had in stock. Chris Krause, the salesman I met at the Autobarn, was definitely the deciding factor in where we purchased our new car. Chris greeted me warmly, explained the features of the car clearly and completely, and answered my questions. Of the 3 salesmen I met at VW dealerships, Chris was the most professional and knew his product the best. I couldn't be more more pleased with my new Jetta, or the experience at the Autobarn.

Josh
3/09/2015

"Excellent car and buying experience! "

After having done a little bit of research and having VW's in the past, I knew I wanted to get another one. I went looking for the Jetta and/or Tiguan. Chris was my salesman and he was very helpful navigating which car model would best suit my driving needs. I test drove a couple of cars and ended up going with a Jetta TDI. And couldn't be happier! They had the best price around for a pre-certified car. I tried to find another dealership with a better price and warranty package but I could not. Chris answered all my questions and concerns and was very easy to deal with and relatable. The other staff were also very polite, kind, respectful and helpful as well…again the buying experience was great and I'll definitely be back for service and when it's time to trade this car in the future. Thank you Chris and AutoBarn!

Christina
3/09/2015

"Not your typical car salesman...."

Working with Chris was a great experience! I dreaded having to buy a new car - researching, test driving, negotiating, etc. When I arrived at the Auto Barn, Chris greeted me in a very friendly manner and took time to find out what type of car I needed. Even though the exact car I came in to see, was sold 10 minutes prior to me putting in an offer, he uncovered my top 3 must haves and delivered! I was able to get a very similar car with everything I needed. Due to my unfortunate experience of not being at the dealership first, he took that into account and put together a great offer and I took it (fast before anyone could buy this car before me)! I even get free car washes here - major bonus! Overall, I am extremely pleased with my new car, Chris's service, and I would highly recommend him and the Auto Barn to anyone looking for a new car! I feel relieved having found such a great place to give my business and am looking forward to all they have to offer!

Colleen S.
2/13/2015

"I was very well taken care of!"

I recently leased a VW Jetta and dealt with Chris Krause from start to finish. He was great! Good listener and I knew from the start he was trying his best to understand what I was looking for in a new car deal. He was patient with me and helped me understand the dynamics of leasing and what my best options were going to be. I am now a proud owner of a Jetta and love the car. I will definitely deal with Chris and The Autobarn again. One more thing to share...Adam, who took care of all the paperwork with us was great to deal with too. No hassles at all.

steve
2/03/2015

"Great cars, great people, great dealer"

The process of buying a car can be stressful, but these guys walked me through the process really professionally. I was respected and my wife was treated with admiration and care. We both felt the passion of the sales staff for having a great experience and would buy from them again

Gia
1/31/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

I recently purchased a 2015 VW Jetta at the Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect. I worked with Christopher Krause who made the car buying process simple and pleasant. Based on my budget and driving habits he was able to find the perfect car for me and also worked to get me the most for my trade-in. Mike was also very helpful and took the time to answer my questions regarding the details of the purchase. Buying a vehicle could be stressful at many dealerships, but working with Christopher was very enjoyable and I love my new Jetta!

lani
1/29/2015

"Low key, high quality"

The salesman I worked with was intelligent, not pushy, helpful, and willing to negotiate. I was a little disappointed they didn't give me the Kelley Blue Book value for my Honda trade-in, but it did have some major body damage.

JMM10
1/26/2015

"Very Friendly"

Joey was very friendly and easy to work with. It is a long process and Joey kept me in the loop the entire time. Thank you.

SkndrBeu
1/23/2015

"Best Experience Yet!!!!"

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Francisco with a positive attitude. His professionalism and positive demeanor sets a precedent for all car salesman. Adam, the financial specialist, also showed identical qualities and was very clear and explanatory for my vehicles financial obligation. Truly a fantastic team and a fantastic experience!

Francisco Garcia