The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

kiefer29@yahoo.com
8/02/2015

"nick kiefer"

best dealer ever!! will be sending all of my friends there to buy a VW! had a ti that had nothing but problems and they got me into a 15 jetta sport with ease! seriously best vw dealer i have ever gone to!

Stephen and AJ
7/31/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience with Kalina Gartner"

We worked with Kalina for at least 3 weeks considering a variety of vehicles and finance methods. She was always helpful, patient, courteous and treated my wife and I in a very professional manner. As in every auto purchase transaction there was a bit of give and take but ultimately we feel we got an excellent car at a fair price. Once all negotiations were done we were still urged to take advantage of all aspects of what seems like an excellent "after sale" customer care program. I am looking forward to Autobarn of Volkswagen of Mt Prospect looking after us. Well done, Kalina and finance manager Adam Hernandez.

love my vw Jetta
7/21/2015

"These guys rock"

Ask for Robert, Vic, Raffi or Mike for red carpet service. This is my best car buying experience. Very professional and honest. They got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted.

sam
7/19/2015

"They really care about customer experience"

This is the third time I came to this dealership. However, this is the first time I work with Kalina. She is very nice and considerate. She knows what you want and just do it for you without any excuses. Joseph is the best sales manager I have ever seen, he is very straight forward. I definitely will come back in the future.

Gennrev
7/18/2015

"Amazing! "

Chris Krause and his manager Joe helped me get the dream car I wanted and went well out of their way to help me finance it. Amazing dealership with great salesman.

K.R.
7/10/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

Many say if you walk into a dealership, you will leave with a car regardless if you wanted it or not. Dealerships tend to be very good at selling you what they want you to buy, leaving you feeling that you were a bit pushed to get that car or that deal. Not here. My word was heard from the first time and that set the perfect mood for the whole visit. Customer service skills were not only very professional and considerate, but also so friendly. It's always a bit stressful when you see the numbers, it's always in your head no matter what kind of deal. It has to take a perfect combination of skills, understanding and appreciation from a dealer for you not to worry about that. That was managed perfectly on my visit. Shall I be buying a new car in some time, there's not another place but Autobarn that I will consider.

Fmiceli
6/30/2015

"Another great experience!"

I keep coming back to The Autobarn VW of Mt. Prospect for their great service. They go above and beyond to make sure I leave 100% satisfied with my purchase every time. Thank you!

ljk66
6/25/2015

"Another exceptional experience at VW of Prospect !!! "

We have been doing business with the folks at Volkswagen of Mt Prospect for 25 + years now and as always the entire team has once again exceeded our expectations ! Our most recent experience was the purchase of our sixth, or maybe seventh new VW vehicle from this dealership. Our Sales consultant, Lathea Willcocks was outstanding.. She was very outgoing, courteous, and demonstrated the core values of this organization. We would also like to recognize Adam Hernandez, Joe Parks, and Service Manager John Paul for there assistance.They too played a important role in our purchase. In conclusion another exceptional experience at VW of Mt.Prospect. We would highly recommend VW of Mt.Prospect for your next Volkswagen purchase. Thanks again..

ltoads
6/24/2015

"Great Dealership and Amazing People!"

This is my second lease from VW Mt. Prospect. My parents have cars and receive service from the dealership as well. Everytime I go in I recieve friendly and prompt service. Everyone who I have worked with there is very knowledgable and works really hard to get you the car you want within your budget. They truly want you to leave the dealership with a smile on your face!

Puckmomma
6/23/2015

"Awesome Dealership!"

This is my 2nd car that I have leased with VW of Mt. Prospect. I can't say enough good things about them from the sales experience to servicing my vehicles. The follow up and customer service is first class. I recently had to bring my 3 week old Passat for service due to a punctured tire, without having purchased additional roadside service, the Service department and my Sales associate went above and beyond in helping me replace the tire without costing me an arm and a leg! Now that is how you keep your customers happy and returning for repeat business. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good car with great customer service.

Reviews of Christopher Krause