The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

EM
9/04/2015

"Out Of State Buying Made Easy"

I flew in from NY to purchase an Audi from The Auto Barn in June. Chris Krause, Adam Hernandez, Joe Parks and their team made the entire experience seamless and we're very hospitable. They picked me up and dropped me back off at the airport the day of the sale. Chris had everything set up when I arrived and the sale went very smoothly. I'm very happy with the experience and the car. Thank you Chris!

Hockeymom
8/27/2015

"Best sales know customer serice is key"

Christopher Krause at the Autobarn is the salesman to find. He went above and beyond to help us find the right car at the price point we needed. A huge thanks to him, as well as the entire Autobarn team for all of their assistance. Our family will always seek their Future Services and new purchases will be made at this dealership!!

Adam Hernandez

Andross
8/05/2015

"Finally! A dealership thats on your side."

From the moment I walked in the dealership, I was instantly greeted and warmly welcomed. These guys make you feel like a family friend, the vibe and energy here is fantastic and bright. Robert and Mike made this transaction go by so much smoother. Robert makes you feel like youre not buying a car, but joining a family, a very loving, german inspiried, family. Ill never go to another dealer!!

troypem
8/04/2015

"Kalina helped me out of a very difficult situation"

Ms. Gartner was instrumental in getting me a car that I like, and getting me out of a car that I hated. She explained the situation that I was in, and the possible scenarios to get me out of it.

kiefer29@yahoo.com
8/02/2015

"nick kiefer"

best dealer ever!! will be sending all of my friends there to buy a VW! had a ti that had nothing but problems and they got me into a 15 jetta sport with ease! seriously best vw dealer i have ever gone to!

Stephen and AJ
7/31/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience with Kalina Gartner"

We worked with Kalina for at least 3 weeks considering a variety of vehicles and finance methods. She was always helpful, patient, courteous and treated my wife and I in a very professional manner. As in every auto purchase transaction there was a bit of give and take but ultimately we feel we got an excellent car at a fair price. Once all negotiations were done we were still urged to take advantage of all aspects of what seems like an excellent "after sale" customer care program. I am looking forward to Autobarn of Volkswagen of Mt Prospect looking after us. Well done, Kalina and finance manager Adam Hernandez.

love my vw Jetta
7/21/2015

"These guys rock"

Ask for Robert, Vic, Raffi or Mike for red carpet service. This is my best car buying experience. Very professional and honest. They got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted.

sam
7/19/2015

"They really care about customer experience"

This is the third time I came to this dealership. However, this is the first time I work with Kalina. She is very nice and considerate. She knows what you want and just do it for you without any excuses. Joseph is the best sales manager I have ever seen, he is very straight forward. I definitely will come back in the future.

Gennrev
7/18/2015

"Amazing at first"

Chris Krause and his manager Joe helped me get the dream car I wanted. Turns out, after maybe a month or two, my car has costed over two grand in repairs. They didn't fix anything, and simply marked the car value up. Within two weeks, my coolant system cracked and cost about a grand to fix. My exhaust system was next, another sixty bucks. Then this week, my transmission slipped and I need to 1200$ to fix it.

K.R.
7/10/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

Many say if you walk into a dealership, you will leave with a car regardless if you wanted it or not. Dealerships tend to be very good at selling you what they want you to buy, leaving you feeling that you were a bit pushed to get that car or that deal. Not here. My word was heard from the first time and that set the perfect mood for the whole visit. Customer service skills were not only very professional and considerate, but also so friendly. It's always a bit stressful when you see the numbers, it's always in your head no matter what kind of deal. It has to take a perfect combination of skills, understanding and appreciation from a dealer for you not to worry about that. That was managed perfectly on my visit. Shall I be buying a new car in some time, there's not another place but Autobarn that I will consider.

Reviews of Christopher Krause