The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

Colleen S.
2/13/2015

"I was very well taken care of!"

I recently leased a VW Jetta and dealt with Chris Krause from start to finish. He was great! Good listener and I knew from the start he was trying his best to understand what I was looking for in a new car deal. He was patient with me and helped me understand the dynamics of leasing and what my best options were going to be. I am now a proud owner of a Jetta and love the car. I will definitely deal with Chris and The Autobarn again. One more thing to share...Adam, who took care of all the paperwork with us was great to deal with too. No hassles at all.

steve
2/03/2015

"Great cars, great people, great dealer"

The process of buying a car can be stressful, but these guys walked me through the process really professionally. I was respected and my wife was treated with admiration and care. We both felt the passion of the sales staff for having a great experience and would buy from them again

Gia
1/31/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

I recently purchased a 2015 VW Jetta at the Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect. I worked with Christopher Krause who made the car buying process simple and pleasant. Based on my budget and driving habits he was able to find the perfect car for me and also worked to get me the most for my trade-in. Mike was also very helpful and took the time to answer my questions regarding the details of the purchase. Buying a vehicle could be stressful at many dealerships, but working with Christopher was very enjoyable and I love my new Jetta!

lani
1/29/2015

"Low key, high quality"

The salesman I worked with was intelligent, not pushy, helpful, and willing to negotiate. I was a little disappointed they didn't give me the Kelley Blue Book value for my Honda trade-in, but it did have some major body damage.

JMM10
1/26/2015

"Very Friendly"

Joey was very friendly and easy to work with. It is a long process and Joey kept me in the loop the entire time. Thank you.

SkndrBeu
1/23/2015

"Best Experience Yet!!!!"

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Francisco with a positive attitude. His professionalism and positive demeanor sets a precedent for all car salesman. Adam, the financial specialist, also showed identical qualities and was very clear and explanatory for my vehicles financial obligation. Truly a fantastic team and a fantastic experience!

Francisco Garcia

mel5443
1/20/2015

"manager VIC"

VIC really rude man said we were wasting his time because we didn't buy a truck. Very bad attitude. Would not recommend this dealer at all that is the first and last time we visited that place full of rude people like VIC

Ellen Brich
1/17/2015

"Excellent ,friendly service! "

Chris is very experienced and knowledgeable which is why we went back to him for our third family car. He went above and beyond any other dealer we have ever dealt with. I highly recommend him, he made the process go as fast as possible and gave us excellent service. We will be going back for our fourth car in the spring!

lindseyz
1/10/2015

"Great, Easy Car Buying Experience"

I had the best experience here, as a young female, that is not always the case at dealerships. I first worked with Allen, I called the dealership and told Allen what I was looking for, within 20 minutes he texted me (my preferred contact method) with a vehicle that fit my exact requirements. He wasn't working the next day (when I came to the dealership) but set me up with Josh who made the whole car buying experience a breeze. The car I was interested in was inside and warmed up by the time I got there (great first impression, especially since it was below 0 outside). Josh was very nice and I never felt the typical 'pushy' salesman vibe from him, he was very personable and respectful. Him and his manager Mike were able to get to the number I was looking for and I ultimately bought the car. Josh took the time to help me program my Bluetooth and Navigation before I left the dealership (even though it was after business hours on a Friday night). This is the second car I have bought from this dealership and this will probably be my one and only stop next time I need a car!

rzarezai
1/09/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Let me first say that I might be what people would consider a skeptic when dealing with dealerships. Having purchased many cars private party, this was only my second new car buying experience from a dealership. Since I have quite a busy schedule, I engaged most dealers through their online sales departments. In 4/5 dealerships I visited, I got the same story, "something" changed in the price or there were some hidden fees which were not disclosed, etc. That is until I got to Mt. Prospect Autobarn. The staff was very honest and did not try and manipulate anything. I also appreciated the forwardness from the entire team. I have heard horror stories of how many people fall into the finance manager trap. But not here, everything went smoothly. We have been enjoying my wife's 2014 Jetta and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a VW. I hope to have the opportunity to do business with Vic and his extraordinary staff in the future.

Reviews of Christopher Krause