The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

VWneveragain
5/07/2016

"VW Mount Prospect doesnt stand by their vehicles"

This is only one star because there isn't a negative star. VW of Mount Prospect does not stand by their vehicles. Ours has been recalled due to the airbag that can explode, causing death. Who would let their child drive this car? Now I use it, and my commute is 2 hours a day. I'm afraid every day. I cant afford a new car. VW of Mount Prospect refuses to give us a loaner and they can't fix the car.

Justin P Grum
4/02/2016

"Great buying experience "

Went in looking for a used car and Laethea went above and beyond expectations . She even stayed after hours to make sure the deal was made. Highley reccomend her and would go back to her if I was to buy another vehicle. Great expiereince would buy from again.

Eric Zeigler
4/01/2016

"If you're looking for a VW dealer, look no further...."

I'm a VERY particular Car Guy, so when I was in the mode for purchasing a new car, the enthusiast forums were the first place I turned. Lo and behold, I happened on The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect. Specifically, I was told to ask for Kalina Gartner, who, as it turns out, was a phenomenal salesperson. I immediately felt comfortable working with her, and she personally gave me a grand tour of the entire facility, which is quite impressive as dealerships go. From the showroom floor, to the waiting room, the service areas and the parts department—everything was top-notch. As it turned out, I had to custom order my car and wait for about 3 months until it arrived. I was kept informed of the car's status and treated with the utmost customer care. When the car finally arrived, I couldn't have been more excited. They worked diligently in meeting me on a price that was fantastic too. The manager Raffi, the service tech Wojciech and Kalina (along with Adam helping with paperwork) helped make the experience truly gratifying. If you are looking for a VW dealership, I couldn't recommend Autobarn in Mt. Prospect more highly. Ask for Kalina Gartner and you won't regret it.

Mejjr66
3/28/2016

"Chris Krause"

Chris was very helpful and the process was painless. I would recommend Autobarn in Mount Prospect to anyone interested in a new Volkswagen. Ask for Chris.

afiala
3/27/2016

"Positive Experience"

Chris was very helpful. He made sure we were happy customers and took his time with us and he was very accommodating. Recommend this dealership for sure!

Mike

MariyaP
3/26/2016

"Best sales services I have ever had!"

The other day we went to look for our 5th car from this dealership and Miss Gartner, for the 5th time, gave us the easiest and most friendly service my husband and I have had. She is extremely knowledged in her knowing of cars and does whatever she possibly can to get the car that you need. Miss Gartner always has a smile on her face and is very welcoming. She is truly motivated about her job. We are always satified with her services and will be returing to this dealership as long as she is there.

T Zelek
3/25/2016

"Pleasant buying experience "

Looking for a pre-owned vehicle on-line and I found it at the VW Autobarn had the pleasure to meet with Laethea, and to say she was pleasant and professional at every turn. I got a great deal on a car, and she was able to answer all my questions, took care of every detail, and made sure everything was to my liking. If you’re looking for a vehicle make this a stop on your search; it may be the only one you need to make. Thank you Laethea, Adam, and the whole VW Autobarn team for a comfortable buying experience.

sferrini23
3/22/2016

"Easiest car buying experience I've ever had!!"

I HIGHLY recommend this dealership! Chris Krause was great and extremely helpful! Everyone at the dealership was friendly and took the time to answer all our questions. I LOVE my new Volkswagen!!

Hector Matias
3/15/2016

"Great Dealership, outstanding sales staff. "

My fiancé and I came to the Autobarn VW dealership to check out a new car. We weren't even sure what we wanted, but we knew what we wanted to pay. Lae Thea was quick to find what we would like, what was in budget, and knew everything about the cars. She took us for test drives to see what we would like, and we quickly fell in love with a 2016 Jetta Sport. The tough part was negotiating a price, but Lae Thea kept us on budget. We traded in my old, beat up Chevy and received a great trade-in price. Lae Thea made sure to show us everything about the car, emailed us helpful links and made sure we were happy after driving the car for the weekend. I honestly did not think we would even buy a car that weekend, let alone drive away in one. The dealership itself was clean, comfortable, and had plenty of coffee and snacks for the customers. Something that makes a huge difference in feeling welcome. I would highly recommend shopping for a car at the Autobarn, and even more enthusiastic to recommend Lae Thea as your sales rep. Thanks Lae Thea for a great experience!!

Chuck123
3/15/2016

"A Great Car Buying Experience"

I don't usually write reviews, but I had such a great car buying experience that I thought I should let others know about it. I found a used 2012 Audi A4 on their website and had arranged for a test drive the next day. Jack Langefeld was my sales person. Even though The Autobarn in Mount Prospect is a VW dealership, Jack was quite knowledgable of the features in the Audi A4. I decided to purchase the vehicle and Jack made sure to check it out one last time. During the inspection, a nail was found to be lodged in one of the tires. Jack arranged to have a new tire placed on the Audi A4 within a couple of days. Jack also really helped me on the value of my trade-in. I'm extremely happy with the Audi A4 and the level of sales and service support that I received at The Autobarn in Mount Prospect, IL. Best regards, Chuck

Reviews of Christopher Krause