The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

Call
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

JMM10
1/26/2015

"Very Friendly"

Joey was very friendly and easy to work with. It is a long process and Joey kept me in the loop the entire time. Thank you.

SkndrBeu
1/23/2015

"Best Experience Yet!!!!"

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by Francisco with a positive attitude. His professionalism and positive demeanor sets a precedent for all car salesman. Adam, the financial specialist, also showed identical qualities and was very clear and explanatory for my vehicles financial obligation. Truly a fantastic team and a fantastic experience!

Francisco Garcia

Ellen Brich
1/17/2015

"Excellent ,friendly service! "

Chris is very experienced and knowledgeable which is why we went back to him for our third family car. He went above and beyond any other dealer we have ever dealt with. I highly recommend him, he made the process go as fast as possible and gave us excellent service. We will be going back for our fourth car in the spring!

lindseyz
1/10/2015

"Great, Easy Car Buying Experience"

I had the best experience here, as a young female, that is not always the case at dealerships. I first worked with Allen, I called the dealership and told Allen what I was looking for, within 20 minutes he texted me (my preferred contact method) with a vehicle that fit my exact requirements. He wasn't working the next day (when I came to the dealership) but set me up with Josh who made the whole car buying experience a breeze. The car I was interested in was inside and warmed up by the time I got there (great first impression, especially since it was below 0 outside). Josh was very nice and I never felt the typical 'pushy' salesman vibe from him, he was very personable and respectful. Him and his manager Mike were able to get to the number I was looking for and I ultimately bought the car. Josh took the time to help me program my Bluetooth and Navigation before I left the dealership (even though it was after business hours on a Friday night). This is the second car I have bought from this dealership and this will probably be my one and only stop next time I need a car!

rzarezai
1/09/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Let me first say that I might be what people would consider a skeptic when dealing with dealerships. Having purchased many cars private party, this was only my second new car buying experience from a dealership. Since I have quite a busy schedule, I engaged most dealers through their online sales departments. In 4/5 dealerships I visited, I got the same story, "something" changed in the price or there were some hidden fees which were not disclosed, etc. That is until I got to Mt. Prospect Autobarn. The staff was very honest and did not try and manipulate anything. I also appreciated the forwardness from the entire team. I have heard horror stories of how many people fall into the finance manager trap. But not here, everything went smoothly. We have been enjoying my wife's 2014 Jetta and would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a VW. I hope to have the opportunity to do business with Vic and his extraordinary staff in the future.

Montagueac
12/23/2014

"Straightforward and Knowledgeable"

I appreciated the knowledge of the Sales man on the car and all the features. Joey was very helpful in keeping focused on what was right for me and what I would be the happiest with. Very friendly and I would definitely buy my next car from him again. Not pushy at all, and very patient.

Poli
12/20/2014

"Great Experience "

We leased 2015 VW Jetta at Autobarn VW in Mt. Prospect, IL. We worked with Christopher Krause, who is a very friendly and knowledgeable Sales Person. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable leasing the car. We also met Adam Hernandez, Finance Manager. They both did an amazing job. We had great experience at Autobarn VW of Mt. Prospect!

patsyhart
12/16/2014

"The car buying experience I never thought I would have!"

On a scale of 1 to 10, Autobarn of Mt. Prospect is an 11 Thank you for giving me the car buying experience I never thought I would have. I was visiting my sister in Elmhurst (from Detroit area) and decided to check out a dealership. I met a whole bunch of friendly, caring folks that I could totally hang out with! I had a couple of test drives, talked about cars, found the Beetle of my dreams and drove away with it. I met almost everyone, including my service guy. I saw the customer appreciation wall. It was the kind of day you should have when you're getting a new car. I KNEW I WOULD LOVE MY NEW BEETLE, I NEVER GUESSED I WOULD LOVE MY DEALERSHIP TOO! Thank you Eryck and everyone, Pat Hartley

jhjh8
12/13/2014

"Friendly Service"

He helped me to get the new GTI I really wanted! I visited him few times, and he was very friendly over my visits. Good customer service.

Kristin Nicioli
12/05/2014

"Leasing my car"

Chris was super helpful with helping me find a new car and staying within my budget. He also went above and beyond with everything. I felt that it was by far the smoothest process for buying a car I've ever experienced. I would definitely recommend this dealership, Chris particulaty!

Reviews of Joey Ruffolo