The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

throwaway1
8/26/2016

"Stressfree Car Buying Experience"

Bought a 2014 VW Passat from Chris Kraus. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. Very easy to work with. All of the staff here are great. Highly recommend!

Salieb761
8/18/2016

"Great Buying Experience!!"

Truly one of the best experiences I have had buying a car. So good that when it was time for my next car I came back. And lucky for me nothing has changed!! Reached out to them after seeing a used car they had on line, Mary responded quickly and worked with me to set up an appointment to out and test drive the car. Once we we got there they set us up with Chris and he had everything ready to go. Chris is super friendly, easy to talk and relate to. Made it easy to make a decision and we are very happy we did. He definitely works hard to not only gain your business but to make sure you are happy with your purchase. And this being our second time, we were very happy to see some of the same people that helped us with our first purchase were still there. The entire team there treat you with respect, no hassle, fair pricing and go out of their war to work with you to get you the car your looking for. Entire staff are super friendly and helpful. I highly recommend that if your in the market for a car to come check these guys out first!!

Mary Zaia-Korkis,

Catherine K.
8/17/2016

"Exceptional "

Until my experience at Autobarn VW of Mount Prospect, I was unaware there were exceptional car salesmen in the world. From the moment I walked in the door to the moment Chris hopped out of the beautiful new Jetta I purchased (after his very thorough infotainment center tutorial, of course) I felt like what I wanted mattered. Not once did he try to up sell or push a vehicle I wasn't interested in. Chris is incredibly personable, easy going and cuts through the BS. How refreshing! This is my first VW and I could not be more pleased with the car and the buying experience overall. I have no doubt that when I am in the market for another vehicle, Autobarn VW of Mount Prospect will be my first stop and Chris Krause will be the guy to sell it to me.

zope5089
6/12/2016

"Review for Jack Langefeld"

I worked with Jack while on my search for an Audi A3. Jack was extremely helpful and friendly in providing the support in my car search. He was upfront and honest about all the options and provided me with the best experience. He was not a "pushy salesman" and showed his genuine care to help me. I would highly recommend Jack and his team at the Autobarn.

VWneveragain
5/07/2016

"VW Mount Prospect doesnt stand by their vehicles"

This is only one star because there isn't a negative star. VW of Mount Prospect does not stand by their vehicles. Ours has been recalled due to the airbag that can explode, causing death. Who would let their child drive this car? Now I use it, and my commute is 2 hours a day. I'm afraid every day. I cant afford a new car. VW of Mount Prospect refuses to give us a loaner and they can't fix the car.

Justin P Grum
4/02/2016

"Great buying experience "

Went in looking for a used car and Laethea went above and beyond expectations . She even stayed after hours to make sure the deal was made. Highley reccomend her and would go back to her if I was to buy another vehicle. Great expiereince would buy from again.

Laethea Willocks

Eric Zeigler
4/01/2016

"If you're looking for a VW dealer, look no further...."

I'm a VERY particular Car Guy, so when I was in the mode for purchasing a new car, the enthusiast forums were the first place I turned. Lo and behold, I happened on The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect. Specifically, I was told to ask for Kalina Gartner, who, as it turns out, was a phenomenal salesperson. I immediately felt comfortable working with her, and she personally gave me a grand tour of the entire facility, which is quite impressive as dealerships go. From the showroom floor, to the waiting room, the service areas and the parts department—everything was top-notch. As it turned out, I had to custom order my car and wait for about 3 months until it arrived. I was kept informed of the car's status and treated with the utmost customer care. When the car finally arrived, I couldn't have been more excited. They worked diligently in meeting me on a price that was fantastic too. The manager Raffi, the service tech Wojciech and Kalina (along with Adam helping with paperwork) helped make the experience truly gratifying. If you are looking for a VW dealership, I couldn't recommend Autobarn in Mt. Prospect more highly. Ask for Kalina Gartner and you won't regret it.

Mejjr66
3/28/2016

"Chris Krause"

Chris was very helpful and the process was painless. I would recommend Autobarn in Mount Prospect to anyone interested in a new Volkswagen. Ask for Chris.

Mark Laut

afiala
3/27/2016

"Positive Experience"

Chris was very helpful. He made sure we were happy customers and took his time with us and he was very accommodating. Recommend this dealership for sure!

Mike

MariyaP
3/26/2016

"Best sales services I have ever had!"

The other day we went to look for our 5th car from this dealership and Miss Gartner, for the 5th time, gave us the easiest and most friendly service my husband and I have had. She is extremely knowledged in her knowing of cars and does whatever she possibly can to get the car that you need. Miss Gartner always has a smile on her face and is very welcoming. She is truly motivated about her job. We are always satified with her services and will be returing to this dealership as long as she is there.

Reviews of Kalina Gartner