The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

Fmiceli
6/30/2015

"Another great experience!"

I keep coming back to The Autobarn VW of Mt. Prospect for their great service. They go above and beyond to make sure I leave 100% satisfied with my purchase every time. Thank you!

ljk66
6/25/2015

"Another exceptional experience at VW of Prospect !!! "

We have been doing business with the folks at Volkswagen of Mt Prospect for 25 + years now and as always the entire team has once again exceeded our expectations ! Our most recent experience was the purchase of our sixth, or maybe seventh new VW vehicle from this dealership. Our Sales consultant, Lathea Willcocks was outstanding.. She was very outgoing, courteous, and demonstrated the core values of this organization. We would also like to recognize Adam Hernandez, Joe Parks, and Service Manager John Paul for there assistance.They too played a important role in our purchase. In conclusion another exceptional experience at VW of Mt.Prospect. We would highly recommend VW of Mt.Prospect for your next Volkswagen purchase. Thanks again..

ltoads
6/24/2015

"Great Dealership and Amazing People!"

This is my second lease from VW Mt. Prospect. My parents have cars and receive service from the dealership as well. Everytime I go in I recieve friendly and prompt service. Everyone who I have worked with there is very knowledgable and works really hard to get you the car you want within your budget. They truly want you to leave the dealership with a smile on your face!

Puckmomma
6/23/2015

"Awesome Dealership!"

This is my 2nd car that I have leased with VW of Mt. Prospect. I can't say enough good things about them from the sales experience to servicing my vehicles. The follow up and customer service is first class. I recently had to bring my 3 week old Passat for service due to a punctured tire, without having purchased additional roadside service, the Service department and my Sales associate went above and beyond in helping me replace the tire without costing me an arm and a leg! Now that is how you keep your customers happy and returning for repeat business. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good car with great customer service.

GTI Larry
6/07/2015

"My 5th Auto Transaction w/ The Autobarn VW of Mt. Prospect"

Recently, my wife and I decided it was time to make a change in vehicles. After having four great experiences at the Autobarn, and my continuing enthusiasm for VW automobiles, we decided to attempt a fifth encounter. I happened to receive an unsolicited phone call/voice mail from Ms. Lae Thea Willocks, a salesperson at the dealership. I phoned her back, and we made an appointment for the coming Friday evening. My wife and I had completed a great deal of online research on which vehicles to consider, and Lae Thea was not only willing to organize test drives of all five vehicles, but she was also very knowledgeable of all of the VW products we were looking at. The following Monday, we decided upon leasing a new GTI. Lae Thea guided me through the prep. work, and coordinated with Mr. Raffi Ohanian. Raffi had been involved in my four previous deals, and he guided the fifth transaction to a successful conclusion. Thank you, Raffi, for taking care of me once again. I am also grateful to Mr. Mike Audino for helping to make the financing portion of this deal comfortable and understandable. Finally, I would like to express my appreciation to Lae Thea - thank you for helping me choose the right vehicle, and for being there with me every step of the way. Thank you! From the Sales Department to the Service and Parts Departments, I would highly recommend The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect, and would highly recommend working with Lae Thea Willocks on your next VW purchase. Thank you. Larry....

AC
6/02/2015

"Purchase of new car"

Chris has been unbelievably courteous & helpful. I appreciate all of the time he has spent following up on my satisfaction with the new car. He has also made appointments for first 30 day service & sent quick texts to check in with me.

JTH121
5/28/2015

"Awesome experience!!"

Great overall experience from Chris in sales and Joe the Sales manager to Miike Audino in the business office! Painless and quick! Thanks again! I'll return in the future!!!

donnafry
5/14/2015

"The most positive car buying experience ever!!!"

I have purchased many cars over the years, and this by far has been the best experience ever! Chris Krause was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. I was on a time crunch that day, and he expedited the process like I have never seen before. Autobarn made an amazing offer on my trade in, and an even better one on my purchase. They helped me buy the car of my dreams! I came in the day after purchase, with a few additional questions regarding my new Beetle. Chris greeted me at the door with a smile, and was more than happy to help. Autobarn exceeded all my expectations and I highly recommend them.

kateandsam
5/11/2015

"Terrific experience buying a car"

We had researched the vehicle we wanted online (VW Golf GTI) prior to arriving at the dealership. We drove to this dealership after having a poor experience with a salesman at another VW dealership. Our experience with Allen made it worth the trip! He was personable, friendly, and professional. Everyone at the dealership was courteous and professional. Mike did a fantastic job moving us through the paper work as quickly and efficiently as possible. So happy with my new car and with the experience at this dealership!

patrick71
5/10/2015

"Bought a pre-owned CC, Great people to deal with!"

Very patient and understanding, I am so happy with my purchase. Eryk Buszynski was very helpful and got me the deal I wanted. He knew what I wanted and worked with me to make a deal. Got a black pre-owned CC, LOVE IT! GO TO THIS DEALER

Reviews of Christopher Krause