The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

333 West Rand Road,
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

JudyG
2/02/2016

"The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt Prospect "

Another great experience leasing a new car at The Autobarn of Mt Prospect! This is my 6th VW that I've leased through this location, and I have to say that Christopher Krause was quite a pleasure to deal with. He is very personable and was very helpful in making sure that I was satisfied throughout the whole process. Also, his follow ups after have been second to none. Loving my 2016 VW Golf! Thank you, Chris!

Gtiguy23
1/23/2016

"Best car buying experience I have had. "

Christopher was very helpful and not pushy. He knew what he was talking about and he tells you how it is. Very respectful and an all around pleasure to do business with.

CarlosM19
12/28/2015

"Chris Krause and the Autobarn are A+"

I have had my vehicle serviced here several times over the years; Service and Customer Service have always been great. Saturday, I had to go into the Autobarn with the focus of buying or leasing, due to wrecking my vehicle. Chris Krause has always been a person that always greeted me whenever he saw me around service, so I decided to use him for my purchase. Betwenn Chris and Raffi, they both worked diligently to get a deal that would work for both VW and myself. Adam Hernandez was also the Finance person to help finalize everything, and he was also great. Needless to say, I walked out of the Autobarn very happy and the owner of a new vehicle, stress-free. I strongly recommend anyone that needs a new car to look these guys up.

ngrivas
11/17/2015

"Best car experience "

Just bought my first car from here and had the best experience! I would recommend them to anyone! Chris and mike were so extremely helpful!

Janreichardt
11/04/2015

"Winner winner chicken dinner"

This is my second time purchasing a car at the Autobarn and everyone I have worked with is unbelievably helpful and accommodating. I can't thank them enough for making sure I had a positive experience and was happy!

Matthew S.
11/01/2015

"sold me 2014 Routan with 2007 battery "

I don't see the picture of main man I was make the deal with...Martin Youkhanis, very happy to work with him grate sales man. But I se the picture of Mr. VIC rude man Very bad attitude. that was my first and last time I visited this place after I found out they sold me 2014 Routan with 2007 battery ?!?!?!!! What else in my almost new car is older than my car Mr. VIC ???? Go to VW Autobarn for oil change or service NO thank you, don't trust you any more !!!!!

Martin Youkhanis

MelyndaM24
10/29/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

After searching for a vehicle for months, I finally found the perfect 2013 VW Tiguan SEL listed online at a great price. I am very picky and live about 5 hours from the dealership so I was hesitant about traveling so far. After speaking with the staff, I was very confident that this was the right dealership and was happy to make the trip! The staff was trusting and very informative! The buying process was quick with no schemes or sales tactics. Big thanks to Chris Krause, Vic Jalili, and Mike Audino for working to get me the right car at the right price all in one day! You guys are the best! Definitely recommend the Autobarn at Mt. Prospect! I would buy from them again in the future!

Mary

milena
10/16/2015

"easy buying experience "

Working with Chris was a pleasure, with no high pressure sales tactics. Chris just explained to me everything about the car that I was interested in. That let me make a informative decision about that vehicle. He gave me the best deal ever and the service was excellent. The process also went very well and fast and Mike did great job too. I just want to say big thank you to Chris and Mike,you guys are the best...

safm12
10/14/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I have been a lifelong Honda/Toyota car owner. After a bad experience with a Toyota dealer in Park Ridge, I found myself at the Autobarn. From the moment I walked in Eryk was welcoming and knowledgeable. I broke one of the cardinal rules of car buying and let him know I needed a car. That never factored into the experience. I actually felt like he understood my predicament of having a car totaled. Eryk then got some assistance from Josh who was just as nice and knowledgeable. They guided me through the nuances of buying a Volkswagen, which was different than my usual Japanese purchases. I test drove one, and settled on a Jetta Sport. The deal was fair and even though Adam in the Finance Department, put the bite on, the products and prices made sense and I purchased them as well. Overall, great experience. Oh, Vic the GM was also great and was pretty funny too.

JoseMeza17
10/01/2015

"Volkswagen CC"

I just want to take a minute to thank the team over at the Autobarn VW of Mount Prospect, especially Christopher Krause! My father and I really appreciated the hospitality.

Reviews of Christopher Krause