The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

Call
The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Info
About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect

The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect is Illinois Volkswagen Dealer of the year two years in a row to Dealer Rater. We opened our doors in 1998 and have over 700 New and Pre- Owned Vehicles in stock. Please visit our Volkswagen Marketplace and meet one of our friendly staff members for assitance in Sales, Service & Parts. Our team of long term and knowledgeable employess will help make your experiance here at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mount Prospect an A+ experiance.

About The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect Learn More

Poli
12/20/2014

"Great Experience "

We leased 2015 VW Jetta at Autobarn VW in Mt. Prospect, IL. We worked with Christopher Krause, who is a very friendly and knowledgeable Sales Person. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable leasing the car. We also met Adam Hernandez, Finance Manager. They both did an amazing job. We had great experience at Autobarn VW of Mt. Prospect!

patsyhart
12/16/2014

"The car buying experience I never thought I would have!"

On a scale of 1 to 10, Autobarn of Mt. Prospect is an 11 Thank you for giving me the car buying experience I never thought I would have. I was visiting my sister in Elmhurst (from Detroit area) and decided to check out a dealership. I met a whole bunch of friendly, caring folks that I could totally hang out with! I had a couple of test drives, talked about cars, found the Beetle of my dreams and drove away with it. I met almost everyone, including my service guy. I saw the customer appreciation wall. It was the kind of day you should have when you're getting a new car. I KNEW I WOULD LOVE MY NEW BEETLE, I NEVER GUESSED I WOULD LOVE MY DEALERSHIP TOO! Thank you Eryck and everyone, Pat Hartley

jhjh8
12/13/2014

"Friendly Service"

He helped me to get the new GTI I really wanted! I visited him few times, and he was very friendly over my visits. Good customer service.

Kristin Nicioli
12/05/2014

"Leasing my car"

Chris was super helpful with helping me find a new car and staying within my budget. He also went above and beyond with everything. I felt that it was by far the smoothest process for buying a car I've ever experienced. I would definitely recommend this dealership, Chris particulaty!

rtsullivan84
12/01/2014

"First time VW customer"

I visited the Autobarn VW to look at a 2015 Golf after reading great reviews about the car. The staff could not have been more accommodating. I worked with Robert and eventually settled on a 3 year lease for a 2015 Golf. Management should be proud of the dealership they run; each and every staff member was genuinely friendly, they work to get you the deal you need, and the building is modern, clean, and comfortable. Three separate employees remembered me when I returned a day later to pick up the keys and congratulated me on the new car. It's the little things that go a long way. I could not be happier with my experience. When my wife's current Ford lease expires, we will be returning to the Autobarn VW first. These guys are a level above the competition.

acabanban
11/30/2014

"Pleasant car buying experience"

I just bought a 2015 GTI at Autobarn through Eryk and Tom, and must say it was a pleasant experience. They were able to give me status on inventory and price over the phone, which other dealership sales people were not willing to do. Eryk came pretty close to the price I was looking for, and gave me a better APR than my pre-approved bank loan. The car buying process was painless in that there was no endless back-and-forth between sales staff and buyer. I highly recommend Eryk as he is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

Tom Baumhart

nola76
11/24/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Everyone always dreads buying a new car and having to deal with car salesmen, but my experience was fantastic. I worked with Robert and Joey and they couldn't be more personalable and accomdating. Robert gave me his personal number to text with questions (which I did) and Joey was there to show me everything I needed to know with my new VW purchase. I would definitely recommend buying a car here for anyone that is interested in a VW. Thanks guys!

Mbenzdriver
11/20/2014

"Great experience! Ask for Gus Sklavos! "

I was blown away by my experience at Autobarn. I drove from WI and Gus had the vehicle waiting for me to have a complete walk around in an area with plenty of light. He was very friendly and not pushy at all. I visited 5 other dealerships before Autobarn and not one of them even came close to comparing. I drove back to WI in my new car feeling great! I will be back!!

Jess&Jon
11/03/2014

"Second Great Experience"

We bought our first VW seven-ish years ago at the Evanston Autobarn location, and it was a great experience (as was our experience with the service department for several years). We've moved closer to the Mount Prospect location, so we now take our Rabbit in for service here, and the service team is wonderful. We recently purchased VW #2 from the Mount Prospect dealership and couldn't be happier. Kalina took great care of us and was a joy to work with. We felt like the Autobarn cares about repeat customers, and that made us feel great. Thank you Kalina and all!

sarabella
11/01/2014

"Great Service !"

Martin was a great! Very attentive and super friendly. He really cares about his customers and makes sure that they leave happy! The overall service at Autobarn is excellent! Thank you again Martin, Vic and Wojtek.

Reviews of Christopher Krause