The Car Company

Good

The Car Company
The Car Company Info

Grote Automotive

"Right Car Great service"

Great place to do car shopping. The salesmen were friendly and helpful while answering all my questions. Cole was professional and had a great personality. I looked at several cars before making a decision and didn't feel rushed. It was a great shopping experience. I will be returning for future needs.

Cole

"Better than the other Dealers"

After going to a couple other Dealers that were pushy and I felt like tried to take advantage of me because I am a woman, I stopped into The Car Company in Goshen. The manager had my salesman Phil show me a couple different suv's. After test driving 2 I fell in love with my Nissan Murano! It did take a little will to get my paperwork done because the finance lady ha do computer issues. Over them treated me like a person and not just I woman they could sucker.

Phil, Roger

"Great place to buy a car!"

Great place to go if you're looking for a good car. In the past year I've bought 2! One salesman in particular, Phil, was incredibly helpful! He answered all my questions and made it easy to choose a car that fit me best. Definitely recommending the Goshen Car Company to all my friends and family!

Phillip Hollowell

"Love my new truck!"

Lenn at The Car Company just helped me find the perfect first car for my teenage daughter. The experience couldn't have been any more pleasant and pain free! Thank you so much for all the personal attention you took to help satisfy her wants and my needs! Would highly recommend!

Lenn Springer

"Breath of fresh air in Warsaw"

Wonderful experience so so helpful!!! My son is a hard worker and had paid a prevous loan off with a company that unfortunatly does not report to major credit agency.so it looked like he had no credit history.Be very aware of lenders that do this make sure all your hard work pays off just ask lender if they do report if they do not runnnnnn very fast.for it will not build your credit.From the moment we drove on the lot this young salesman was very helpful and even gave my son great pointers on ways he can build on his credit even if we didnt get approved for a car he said at least my son would be a little more educated for how the credit thing works And you know what my son drove off the lot the same day with a great Chrysler 300 A 2008 mind you and a very very fair payment. Thanx to Nick and The Car Company my son is back on top. Great Job Guys.Thanx so so much.Make this your first stop when auto,bike,or boat shopping.

Nick Dials

"ASK FOR A CARFAX!!! BEWARE OF THE VEHICLE'S HISTORY "

I traded my car in for a Ford Escape. I should have asked for a CarFax. I found out recently that my Escape had been wrecked and was totaled due to the frame damage. The Car Company, Derek Sainer was extremely rude and because I am a woman he took advantage of me and my situation.

Derek Sainer

"The Car Company - Goshen"

There was no profile for the Goshen dealership so I will post this on Warsaws even though I am not happy with them. Phillip asked me to post this review if I was happy with the way he treated me. I was contacted by both the Warsaw and Goshen lots minutes apart and was told by both salesmen that the Dodge Dart I was interested in was on their lot. Since Goshen was closer to me I went there and found the car was there and not on the Warsaw lot like I had been told. While I couldn't get the car that I wanted, Phillip was more than helpfull in assisting me in finding a car that not only did I like but was also in my budget. The Car Company as a whole had their ups and downs but Phillip handled the situation better than expected.

Phillip Hollowell

"BUYER BEWARE! My experience with The Car Company was..."

BUYER BEWARE! My experience with The Car Company was horrible. Women beware, they took advantage of me and my situation along with many other women. I went to trade in my car and found an SUV that I liked. Derek Crumpacker, Salesman (574-269-3637) started the paperwork and a problem occurred. Derek Sainer, General Manager (574-527-2661) told me they could not do the trade but he would sell my vehicle for me. He told me he guarantees it and that he would not have told me if he could not sell it. So I go home with my new SUV. I was waiting for my car to be sold, after a month I called and asked if my car sold. Derek Crumpacker, Salesman, said he did not see anything Due me. I told him he was the one who did the paperwork and that Derek Sainer General Manager, was selling my car. Then they told me it has not sold yet. I told them they either needed to buy back my SUV and give me my car or they needed to make my car payment. Mike DeWitt CEO (574-529-1000), decided they would pay for a couple car payments. I called every week for another month and received a second car payment. Every time I called to check the status my car, Derek Crumpacker and Derek Sainer always told me someone was coming to look at it or that is was in their Goshen Store. Mike DeWitt CEO, said they would not give me anymore money for my car payment. I told Derek Sainer that he guaranteed he would sell my car. He told me he did not say guarantee. After all the lies from Derek Sainer GM and The Car Company, it took another 3 weeks before I was able to get my car back. I now have to have my car repossess. I found later that Derek Sainer General Manager (574-527-2661) entertaining several friends demo driving my vehicle. My experience left a financial concern for my family with total disgust for The Car Company. BUYER BEWARE!

Derek Sainer General Manager, Mike DeWitt CEO, Derek Crumpacker Salesman

"I had a good experience with the Car Company. I was..."

I had a good experience with the Car Company. I was looking to trade/purchase 2 newer vehicles and they where able to help me with financing.

Derrick Crumpacker

"After reading the awful reviews we took a chance. That..."

After reading the awful reviews we took a chance. That was a mistake. We have gotten 3 diff stories about our approval and were told we couldn't get what we want and would have to settle. For that kind of money we WILL NOT settle. Would never reccomend to my worst enemy :'(

adam