The Car Company

TruWorth Auto

Unlimited Motors

mandyjj
3/03/2015

"Just What my family needed!"

Joel and Derek at Warsaw are GREAT guys! They helped me out when everyone else said no or that I needed ALOT of money down. Thank you guys, my kids love the new car!

Joel, Derek

Andrew Michaels

"pretty satisfied"

Went to the the car company to buy my first car. Salesmen were nice and the lot was clean and organized. Had a good time and it was very easy. I recommend the car company because it made buying a car hassle free and fast.

Phil

Lisa Hershberger

"Wow!!"

Went to the car company with my roommates because we were all loking for new cars. Really glad we went. Salesmen were great and they had a lot to choose from. Overall had a great time. Test drove a few vehicles and left that day with a truck. Loving my new truck!

Roger

Caragh93

"Awesome!"

Went to the car company after 3 weeks of searching for a new car. I test drove 3 cars and asked the salesmen a few questions about each. They were very very friendly and knowledgeable. They didn't pressure me into buying anything and left a great impression. I came back the next day with my mom and left with my new car! I am so happy and will definitely go back if I ever need another car. I am recommending the car company to everyone I know!

Brandon

Swiel
2/23/2015

"scammers and Liars. "

My husband & I went to the Car Company in Warsaw to get a new vehicle & to trade in ours. The salesman agreed 1000$ on our trade in. & My husband agreed to put down 1000$. Well our payments were what we wanted & everything went great! They told us that if we found a bank to get our interest rate lower & the payments lower then they would take over what the bank quoted us for. So we went to the bank & got our interest rate from 17% to 6% bc my husband is in the military. The bank also said that our vehicle is only worth 17, 000-18, 000$ & on their website it was listed for 17, 988$ & the selling price on the paperwork said 20, 995$ so we went in & confronted them about the almost 3000$ difference & they said they would sell the vehicle to us for 18, 000$ so we agreed.. The salesman also agreed on lowering our interest rate since our bank was going to do so.. So we waited on the financial guy & went to his office & he was telling us that their bank at ANYTIME can change their mind about what they agreed on.. So they raised the interest rate from 17% to 25% and our payments from 300$ to 535$ a month for a 2012 jeep liberty... We were NOT HAPPY! They also raised my husbands 1000$ down payment to 3500$ & have that in 3 days & Also another 1500$ by March 5th. We told them to shove it... The financial guy said he would get us our old car back as they still have it.. So we waited for them to bring the keys.. THE MANAGER came up to us & said they SOLD our car.. We didn't even have this jeep for 2 WEEKS & we already brought it BACK!! So I go out to the vehicle to clean it out & there sits my old car.. They said they would write me a check for 650$. I questioned them about my car sitting there.. & the manager said a mechanic from there bought it.. They had the title BUT we NEVER signed our names for SELLING THE CAR. So we tell them that & they said that they had a power of attorney that states they can have the right to sign our names on our title & that our car is no longer ours. We asked to see the power of attorney & they said we weren't aloud to bc we NEVER signed anything like that!!! They got their jeep back & they were trying to keep my trade in car bc they could've gotten 4000$ out of it. I told them I was going to call the cops if I wasn't leaving with my car & title in hand!! The general manager comes up to us & said the reason we can't take the car home that day was bc they couldn't find the keys to it.. (I had a spare & they still wouldn't let me) & to come back tomorrow to get it.. So I call before I show up & the general manager said it's not ready bc the "guy" needed 2 hours to clean his stuff out... So I get there & get my keys but they didn't want to give me the title.. Said it was upstairs & they couldn't get it.. Not until Monday... & the general manager wouldn't budge at all with going upstairs & getting the title.. Even though he was capable of getting it he CHOSE NOT TOO.. So some salesman came downstairs & had the title & threw it in my face... DON'T GO HERE. THEIR SCAMMERS, TAKE YOUR MONTH, LURE YOU IN WITH A GOOD DEAL & THEN WILL TELL YOU THAT THE BANK HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHANGE THE INTEREST RATE AT ANYTIME. Oh & Also the paper stating that the bank has the right to change the interest rate at anytime.. The financial guy showed us it but we NEVER SIGNED IT. & he said he may of forgotten to have us sign it bc it was a hectic day.. YA RIGHT! I'll take my business elsewhere for now on. OH & AFTER ALL OF THIS HAPPENED, I GOOGLED REVIEWS ABOUT THE CAR COMPANY & MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO THEM!! DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. I WISHED I WOULDVE READ REVIEWS ABOUT THIS SCAMMING BUSINESS BEFORE I WENT THERE BC I WOULDVE STAYED AWAY

Derek Sainer the general manager/owner & another manager!

Caragh93
2/20/2015

"Hassle Free"

When my car stopped working I started shopping around for a new one. I stopped in to the car company in goshen and test drove a few cars. I found one that I really liked but it was a little over my budget. I saw online that the Warsaw store had the same car but for a different year and after speaking with an associate over the phone they had it taken to the goshen store. I was so thrilled. I love my new car and I love the customer service I recieved. Both the Warsaw and goshen store made me a priority and helped me get into the car I WANTED without pushing me to buy just any car on the lot.

Roger

PanthersFan13
2/20/2015

"Great Customer Experience"

The sales staff and personal attention from them was superior to every lot I went to before hand. They were extremely friendly, and helped in every way. Also The Car Company gave us free car washes for life, I would definitely recommend this place over the other Goshen lots, they provided professionalism that surpassed the other lots by a mile.

Phil

ray
1/08/2015

"non disclosure"

I bought a 2005 truck from them and 2 years later I attempted to trade it off when the other dealership pulled a carfax it was revealed that truck had been in an accident and has "structural damage" (frame damage). The value of the truck is very poor now and cannot trade it in without substantial hit financially.. Tried to work with them and they would not give me dollar amount of my truck for trade in.. Do not buy here

anthony?

TLWill
8/18/2014

"Right Car Great service"

Great place to do car shopping. The salesmen were friendly and helpful while answering all my questions. Cole was professional and had a great personality. I looked at several cars before making a decision and didn't feel rushed. It was a great shopping experience. I will be returning for future needs.

Cole

beca2673
8/15/2014

"Better than the other Dealers"

After going to a couple other Dealers that were pushy and I felt like tried to take advantage of me because I am a woman, I stopped into The Car Company in Goshen. The manager had my salesman Phil show me a couple different suv's. After test driving 2 I fell in love with my Nissan Murano! It did take a little will to get my paperwork done because the finance lady ha do computer issues. Over them treated me like a person and not just I woman they could sucker.

Phil, Roger