The Car Company

Bart's Car Store - Fort Wayne

John
5/19/2016

"Good Experience"

Had an excellent experience with the car company. Sales person was excellent and We would recommend him to anyone to come and purchase a vehicle.

Jordan Greenburg

Picky customer 1
4/18/2016

"No stress"

Five star all day!!! Easy going relaxed environment, fantastic customer experience!!! Many thanks to Jordan and the financial team. I received a nice vehicle that fit my budget with a low down payment.

Jordan

Stacy123
4/13/2016

"EXCELLENT!! "

Alex was very helpful and made some awesome car suggestions & thanks to his suggestion im leaving with my car today. Thanks everyone at the car company for their outstanding job and helping me get a new car. Highly recommend this dealership for sure. Thanks Alex, very professional.

ALEX

Sam
3/14/2016

"Not professional, sketchy place "

First, we called the night before to make sure the 2 different vehicles we were interested in were at the lot. They confirmed they were. When we got there the next day neither vehicle was there, and the sales guy acted as if they never had those vehicles. Their website is very misleading and all they want is to “sell as many cars as possible”. They do not care about the customer and are very pushy. One of the vehicles they tried to sell us has significant water damage. You could tell from the undercarriage of the vehicle that it had sat in water for a long period of time...not just normal wear and tear. Do not give your business to this place! If you want a peace of mind and confidence in what you are buying, go elsewhere! The place is not professional, not clean, and we would never recommend doing business with The Car Company.

Adam, Dave

trucking 2016
2/05/2016

"worst ever a bunch of liars drive time is better"

liar and the waste your time make promises they cant deliver would not recomend these guys you would be better off with drive time in south bend

adam

Alp79
1/29/2016

"False info on bill of sale"

Please read everything they give you. Just got off the phone with this guy named cliff claims he is the financing / highest person so he deals with all problems. My whole bill of sale is wrong apperantly buying a 30,000 $$$ vehicle and they can't type nothing correctly I guess I'm over 1000 yrs old since I was born in 1899 this place lied about me being a buyer and my brother the cosigner so aggravated this place should not be open for giving FALSE information. I have contacted the bbb and attorney General hopefully no one else has to suffer like I did horrible customer service

Skyler Roff and Cliff

ashcon91
11/05/2015

"recommended for everybody "

I just love The car company! Ive been here about 3 times and every time is a good experience! seriously If you are in the market for a car come here.

adam

Panthers.Guy661
6/22/2015

"Perfect and Friendly Sales Experience"

I was referred to this dealership by a friend who recently bought there looking for a truck at a reasonable price, i was met by a salesmen who seemed professional and knowledgeable about the cars he was showing me. I was able to purchase a truck without a hefty down payment, even with bad credit! I will always return here, i felt down the earth and didnt feel pressured into purchasing a car i didnt want once! Customers for life!

Derek, Cole

3kids4dogs
5/21/2015

"Land of broken promises and incompetent sales men"

The sales man like to promise things they don't know if they can deliver. Lynn can not even run a fax machine properly let alone mail things to you. This car lot is horrible. Always have an excuse for things they don't do but never any satisfactory answers.

Lynn, Adam

Swiel
2/23/2015

"scammers and Liars. "

My husband & I went to the Car Company in Warsaw to get a new vehicle & to trade in ours. The salesman agreed 1000$ on our trade in. & My husband agreed to put down 1000$. Well our payments were what we wanted & everything went great! They told us that if we found a bank to get our interest rate lower & the payments lower then they would take over what the bank quoted us for. So we went to the bank & got our interest rate from 17% to 6% bc my husband is in the military. The bank also said that our vehicle is only worth 17, 000-18, 000$ & on their website it was listed for 17, 988$ & the selling price on the paperwork said 20, 995$ so we went in & confronted them about the almost 3000$ difference & they said they would sell the vehicle to us for 18, 000$ so we agreed.. The salesman also agreed on lowering our interest rate since our bank was going to do so.. So we waited on the financial guy & went to his office & he was telling us that their bank at ANYTIME can change their mind about what they agreed on.. So they raised the interest rate from 17% to 25% and our payments from 300$ to 535$ a month for a 2012 jeep liberty... We were NOT HAPPY! They also raised my husbands 1000$ down payment to 3500$ & have that in 3 days & Also another 1500$ by March 5th. We told them to shove it... The financial guy said he would get us our old car back as they still have it.. So we waited for them to bring the keys.. THE MANAGER came up to us & said they SOLD our car.. We didn't even have this jeep for 2 WEEKS & we already brought it BACK!! So I go out to the vehicle to clean it out & there sits my old car.. They said they would write me a check for 650$. I questioned them about my car sitting there.. & the manager said a mechanic from there bought it.. They had the title BUT we NEVER signed our names for SELLING THE CAR. So we tell them that & they said that they had a power of attorney that states they can have the right to sign our names on our title & that our car is no longer ours. We asked to see the power of attorney & they said we weren't aloud to bc we NEVER signed anything like that!!! They got their jeep back & they were trying to keep my trade in car bc they could've gotten 4000$ out of it. I told them I was going to call the cops if I wasn't leaving with my car & title in hand!! The general manager comes up to us & said the reason we can't take the car home that day was bc they couldn't find the keys to it.. (I had a spare & they still wouldn't let me) & to come back tomorrow to get it.. So I call before I show up & the general manager said it's not ready bc the "guy" needed 2 hours to clean his stuff out... So I get there & get my keys but they didn't want to give me the title.. Said it was upstairs & they couldn't get it.. Not until Monday... & the general manager wouldn't budge at all with going upstairs & getting the title.. Even though he was capable of getting it he CHOSE NOT TOO.. So some salesman came downstairs & had the title & threw it in my face... DON'T GO HERE. THEIR SCAMMERS, TAKE YOUR MONTH, LURE YOU IN WITH A GOOD DEAL & THEN WILL TELL YOU THAT THE BANK HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHANGE THE INTEREST RATE AT ANYTIME. Oh & Also the paper stating that the bank has the right to change the interest rate at anytime.. The financial guy showed us it but we NEVER SIGNED IT. & he said he may of forgotten to have us sign it bc it was a hectic day.. YA RIGHT! I'll take my business elsewhere for now on. OH & AFTER ALL OF THIS HAPPENED, I GOOGLED REVIEWS ABOUT THE CAR COMPANY & MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO THEM!! DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. I WISHED I WOULDVE READ REVIEWS ABOUT THIS SCAMMING BUSINESS BEFORE I WENT THERE BC I WOULDVE STAYED AWAY

Derek Sainer the general manager/owner & another manager!