The Car Company

Indy Auto Man

TruWorth Auto

bambam12345
7/02/2015

"best car buying experience ive had"

i have heard great things about the car company so i decided to go check them out. when i got there one of the salesman approached me and i told him what i was looking for and he showed me a car that couldnt be closer to what i wanted.

cole

Celicagt93

"The Car Company"

Place was friendly, they were able to help me find a suv in my budget, without pushing me towards other vehicles i didnt like, or want to see. I went to just do some research and the salesmen didnt pass me off or ignore me but showed me around the lot anyways, and i came back to purchase my new rav4!

Derek, Adam

Panthers.Guy661

"Awesome Place!!"

I came here interested in a Honda Civic SI, as ive always wanted one but was constantly turned down every else i went. The Sales experience was very transparent and down to earth, i wasnt bombarded with random numbers and i didnt feel like the company was trying to steal my money, instead of get me into a car i like without breaking my budget. I will return again and recommend everyone to come see!

Roger, Trevor

Panthers.Guy661
6/22/2015

"Perfect and Friendly Sales Experience"

I was referred to this dealership by a friend who recently bought there looking for a truck at a reasonable price, i was met by a salesmen who seemed professional and knowledgeable about the cars he was showing me. I was able to purchase a truck without a hefty down payment, even with bad credit! I will always return here, i felt down the earth and didnt feel pressured into purchasing a car i didnt want once! Customers for life!

Derek, Cole

3kids4dogs
5/21/2015

"Land of broken promises and incompetent sales men"

The sales man like to promise things they don't know if they can deliver. Lynn can not even run a fax machine properly let alone mail things to you. This car lot is horrible. Always have an excuse for things they don't do but never any satisfactory answers.

Lynn, Adam

Swiel
2/23/2015

"scammers and Liars. "

My husband & I went to the Car Company in Warsaw to get a new vehicle & to trade in ours. The salesman agreed 1000$ on our trade in. & My husband agreed to put down 1000$. Well our payments were what we wanted & everything went great! They told us that if we found a bank to get our interest rate lower & the payments lower then they would take over what the bank quoted us for. So we went to the bank & got our interest rate from 17% to 6% bc my husband is in the military. The bank also said that our vehicle is only worth 17, 000-18, 000$ & on their website it was listed for 17, 988$ & the selling price on the paperwork said 20, 995$ so we went in & confronted them about the almost 3000$ difference & they said they would sell the vehicle to us for 18, 000$ so we agreed.. The salesman also agreed on lowering our interest rate since our bank was going to do so.. So we waited on the financial guy & went to his office & he was telling us that their bank at ANYTIME can change their mind about what they agreed on.. So they raised the interest rate from 17% to 25% and our payments from 300$ to 535$ a month for a 2012 jeep liberty... We were NOT HAPPY! They also raised my husbands 1000$ down payment to 3500$ & have that in 3 days & Also another 1500$ by March 5th. We told them to shove it... The financial guy said he would get us our old car back as they still have it.. So we waited for them to bring the keys.. THE MANAGER came up to us & said they SOLD our car.. We didn't even have this jeep for 2 WEEKS & we already brought it BACK!! So I go out to the vehicle to clean it out & there sits my old car.. They said they would write me a check for 650$. I questioned them about my car sitting there.. & the manager said a mechanic from there bought it.. They had the title BUT we NEVER signed our names for SELLING THE CAR. So we tell them that & they said that they had a power of attorney that states they can have the right to sign our names on our title & that our car is no longer ours. We asked to see the power of attorney & they said we weren't aloud to bc we NEVER signed anything like that!!! They got their jeep back & they were trying to keep my trade in car bc they could've gotten 4000$ out of it. I told them I was going to call the cops if I wasn't leaving with my car & title in hand!! The general manager comes up to us & said the reason we can't take the car home that day was bc they couldn't find the keys to it.. (I had a spare & they still wouldn't let me) & to come back tomorrow to get it.. So I call before I show up & the general manager said it's not ready bc the "guy" needed 2 hours to clean his stuff out... So I get there & get my keys but they didn't want to give me the title.. Said it was upstairs & they couldn't get it.. Not until Monday... & the general manager wouldn't budge at all with going upstairs & getting the title.. Even though he was capable of getting it he CHOSE NOT TOO.. So some salesman came downstairs & had the title & threw it in my face... DON'T GO HERE. THEIR SCAMMERS, TAKE YOUR MONTH, LURE YOU IN WITH A GOOD DEAL & THEN WILL TELL YOU THAT THE BANK HAS EVERY RIGHT TO CHANGE THE INTEREST RATE AT ANYTIME. Oh & Also the paper stating that the bank has the right to change the interest rate at anytime.. The financial guy showed us it but we NEVER SIGNED IT. & he said he may of forgotten to have us sign it bc it was a hectic day.. YA RIGHT! I'll take my business elsewhere for now on. OH & AFTER ALL OF THIS HAPPENED, I GOOGLED REVIEWS ABOUT THE CAR COMPANY & MULTIPLE PEOPLE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO THEM!! DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. I WISHED I WOULDVE READ REVIEWS ABOUT THIS SCAMMING BUSINESS BEFORE I WENT THERE BC I WOULDVE STAYED AWAY

Derek Sainer the general manager/owner & another manager!

ray
1/08/2015

"non disclosure"

I bought a 2005 truck from them and 2 years later I attempted to trade it off when the other dealership pulled a carfax it was revealed that truck had been in an accident and has "structural damage" (frame damage). The value of the truck is very poor now and cannot trade it in without substantial hit financially.. Tried to work with them and they would not give me dollar amount of my truck for trade in.. Do not buy here

anthony?

TLWill
8/18/2014

"Right Car Great service"

Great place to do car shopping. The salesmen were friendly and helpful while answering all my questions. Cole was professional and had a great personality. I looked at several cars before making a decision and didn't feel rushed. It was a great shopping experience. I will be returning for future needs.

Cole

beca2673
8/15/2014

"Better than the other Dealers"

After going to a couple other Dealers that were pushy and I felt like tried to take advantage of me because I am a woman, I stopped into The Car Company in Goshen. The manager had my salesman Phil show me a couple different suv's. After test driving 2 I fell in love with my Nissan Murano! It did take a little will to get my paperwork done because the finance lady ha do computer issues. Over them treated me like a person and not just I woman they could sucker.

Phil, Roger

BHollow92
8/14/2014

"Great place to buy a car!"

Great place to go if you're looking for a good car. In the past year I've bought 2! One salesman in particular, Phil, was incredibly helpful! He answered all my questions and made it easy to choose a car that fit me best. Definitely recommending the Goshen Car Company to all my friends and family!

Phillip Hollowell