The Car Company

Jordan Pre-Owned

Bart's Car Store - Fort Wayne

Pam
9/12/2016

"Was good just a little communication issues "

Overall good experience only issues I had were with communication. Adam T was a good sales person and I would recommend him to anyone who comes here.

Adam T

Catherine
8/24/2016

"Overall Great Experience "

Overall I have had a good experience. I have been treated very nicely and fairly this is why I am a repeat customer with this company.

Richard Wilson

thomas
7/14/2016

"Good Experience"

Overall good experience. Adam T was a very good sales person. Would recommend him to anyone. If I had to do it over again I would with no problems.

Adam T

Picky customer 1
4/18/2016

"No stress"

Five star all day!!! Easy going relaxed environment, fantastic customer experience!!! Many thanks to Jordan and the financial team. I received a nice vehicle that fit my budget with a low down payment.

Jordan

Stacy123
4/13/2016

"EXCELLENT!! "

Alex was very helpful and made some awesome car suggestions & thanks to his suggestion im leaving with my car today. Thanks everyone at the car company for their outstanding job and helping me get a new car. Highly recommend this dealership for sure. Thanks Alex, very professional.

ALEX

Sam
3/14/2016

"Not professional, sketchy place "

First, we called the night before to make sure the 2 different vehicles we were interested in were at the lot. They confirmed they were. When we got there the next day neither vehicle was there, and the sales guy acted as if they never had those vehicles. Their website is very misleading and all they want is to “sell as many cars as possible”. They do not care about the customer and are very pushy. One of the vehicles they tried to sell us has significant water damage. You could tell from the undercarriage of the vehicle that it had sat in water for a long period of time...not just normal wear and tear. Do not give your business to this place! If you want a peace of mind and confidence in what you are buying, go elsewhere! The place is not professional, not clean, and we would never recommend doing business with The Car Company.

Adam, Dave

trucking 2016
2/05/2016

"worst ever a bunch of liars drive time is better"

liar and the waste your time make promises they cant deliver would not recomend these guys you would be better off with drive time in south bend

adam

Alp79
1/29/2016

"False info on bill of sale"

Please read everything they give you. Just got off the phone with this guy named cliff claims he is the financing / highest person so he deals with all problems. My whole bill of sale is wrong apperantly buying a 30,000 $$$ vehicle and they can't type nothing correctly I guess I'm over 1000 yrs old since I was born in 1899 this place lied about me being a buyer and my brother the cosigner so aggravated this place should not be open for giving FALSE information. I have contacted the bbb and attorney General hopefully no one else has to suffer like I did horrible customer service

Skyler Roff and Cliff

ashcon91
11/05/2015

"recommended for everybody "

I just love The car company! Ive been here about 3 times and every time is a good experience! seriously If you are in the market for a car come here.

adam

Panthers.Guy661
6/22/2015

"Perfect and Friendly Sales Experience"

I was referred to this dealership by a friend who recently bought there looking for a truck at a reasonable price, i was met by a salesmen who seemed professional and knowledgeable about the cars he was showing me. I was able to purchase a truck without a hefty down payment, even with bad credit! I will always return here, i felt down the earth and didnt feel pressured into purchasing a car i didnt want once! Customers for life!

Derek, Cole