The Car Guyz LLC

The Car Guyz LLC Info

1 Dealership Review
karend1970
9/24/2013

"I will never go here again. Sylvie is a complete witch..."

I will never go here again. Sylvie is a complete witch and will not talk to a female. They did give us a good deal on a car but there are some pretty major issues with it that should have been caught before it traded hands. She got mad at me because I brought it to my trusted mechanic and she took it as an insult. (if you don't have faith in your vehicles then maybe you shouldn't be letting them off the lot) My mechanic found a couple of things wrong with it and we had to push Car Guyz a bit to have them consider doing the work. They did decide to but with major attitude. I called to see if I could bring it in for them to do the repairs and she refused me to bring it in she said no she will only deal with my husband. I tried to explain to her that my husband wouldn't be able to get it there before they close as he has to work but I could as I don't work. She flat out refused and said he can only bring it in and that she wouldn't deal with me. don't know why it matters who brings it in. I hav always brought the cars in to have repaired anywhere else. What great customer service?

Sylie