The Used Car Factory

303 Reviews of The Used Car Factory

July 12, 2017

"Erick tayman "

- Mccaskill, j

Eric Tayman works really hard to get to best deal and car for you. He is really a great guy and takes care of all details. He makes sure you satisfied

Eric Tayman
June 29, 2017

"New van "

- MDM painting

These guys were great they did what they said , and got me the payment I could afford and an interest rate that was just incredible, I highly recommend Eric tayman and Cynthia in the finance department, these people are truly professional!!! Thank you used car factory!!!!!

Eric Tayman
Other Employees : Cynthia Page(sp?) in finance
June 24, 2017

"The King Family is a Happy Family!"

- MLSmith0717

Mr. Gentry is fantastic! He was patient, worked with my husband's credit, and recognized how hard my husband works. Now, we are driving a well maintained and polished 2013 Dodge Ram. We our building that credit too. We recommend Used Car Factory to anyone and everyone! Ask for Kevin!

June 23, 2017

"Great experience!"

- NikiM

Had a great experience dealing with Kevin and Steve at The Used Car Factory! I drove over two hours to the dealership and it was well worth it. Everyone there was very friendly and they had the car ready and clean for me! I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend driving the distance to see them!

June 02, 2017

"Great place to go if you want a good quality vehicle "

- Taylor0809

This location is one of the best car dealer I have ever been in the crew here are polite , professional , and they work with you to put you in the right vehicle that fits your budget Kevin the salesmen was great he knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable Steve and Jim gets you the best deal possible this is a veteran team that loves what they do and cares about the customer

Jun 03, 2017 -

The Used Car Factory responded

Hey Mr. Taylor. Thank you for providing us with the 5 STAR review. Kevin and I want to say thank you for letting us earn your business. ENJOY!

May 26, 2017

"A New Happy Customer"

- H. Brown

Very Accurate with vehicle presale services and paperwork!! I felt comfortable through the buying experience.. Even responded with late night questions.. Will recommend Eric and Steve...I look forward to buying from them again.

May 24, 2017

"Very satisfied "

- Allischoppert

Our experience at this dealership was more than satisfactory. The gentlemen who aided us were extremely professional, pleasant, and helpful. Throughout the whole process of purchasing our vehicle, we very much felt that they were doing all they could to help us and make the process as smooth and easy as possible. We are very happy and satisfied with this location and the employees.

May 22, 2017

"Great customer service "

- 2016acadia

We decided to stop into the Used Car Facotry to look at a few SUVs they had in the lot. Erik Schuerholz was very helpful while we looked at the vehicles. Unfortunately, the two SUVs we looked at weren't what we where looking for. After chatting with Erik he offered to look at another location to see if they had something we would be more interested in. Erik found a perfect match and had it brought out to his location for us to look at. Altough they had the SUV shipped out there was no pressure from sales to make the deal which I really liked . My family is very satisfied with our purchase from the used car factory

May 09, 2017

"Pleasant Experience "

- Suzanne M Knott

I was very pleased with Cynthia, Steve and Jim. Very professional, friendly and efficient. I felt no pressure to purchase. I would highly recommend Used Car Factory.

Cynthia Page
May 08, 2017

"Lexus sc430 "

- Harold Spencer

I'm very well pleased with the buying process that I had at this dealership! Ms. Cynthia is very personable and accommodating!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for everything! HAROLD

Cynthia Page