The Used Car Factory

27725 Three Notch Rd., Mechanicsville, Maryland 20659

299 Reviews of The Used Car Factory

June 02, 2017

"Great place to go if you want a good quality vehicle "

- Taylor0809

This location is one of the best car dealer I have ever been in the crew here are polite , professional , and they work with you to put you in the right vehicle that fits your budget Kevin the salesmen was great he knows his stuff and is very knowledgeable Steve and Jim gets you the best deal possible this is a veteran team that loves what they do and cares about the customer

Kevin Gentry
Jun 03, 2017 -

The Used Car Factory responded

Hey Mr. Taylor. Thank you for providing us with the 5 STAR review. Kevin and I want to say thank you for letting us earn your business. ENJOY!

May 26, 2017

"A New Happy Customer"

- H. Brown

Very Accurate with vehicle presale services and paperwork!! I felt comfortable through the buying experience.. Even responded with late night questions.. Will recommend Eric and Steve...I look forward to buying from them again.

May 24, 2017

"Very satisfied "

- Allischoppert

Our experience at this dealership was more than satisfactory. The gentlemen who aided us were extremely professional, pleasant, and helpful. Throughout the whole process of purchasing our vehicle, we very much felt that they were doing all they could to help us and make the process as smooth and easy as possible. We are very happy and satisfied with this location and the employees.

May 22, 2017

"Great customer service "

- 2016acadia

We decided to stop into the Used Car Facotry to look at a few SUVs they had in the lot. Erik Schuerholz was very helpful while we looked at the vehicles. Unfortunately, the two SUVs we looked at weren't what we where looking for. After chatting with Erik he offered to look at another location to see if they had something we would be more interested in. Erik found a perfect match and had it brought out to his location for us to look at. Altough they had the SUV shipped out there was no pressure from sales to make the deal which I really liked . My family is very satisfied with our purchase from the used car factory

May 09, 2017

"Pleasant Experience "

- Suzanne M Knott

I was very pleased with Cynthia, Steve and Jim. Very professional, friendly and efficient. I felt no pressure to purchase. I would highly recommend Used Car Factory.

May 08, 2017

"Lexus sc430 "

- Harold Spencer

I'm very well pleased with the buying process that I had at this dealership! Ms. Cynthia is very personable and accommodating!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for everything! HAROLD

Jody Yeatman
April 12, 2017

"Elizabeth Gray"

- liz

I just purchase a car from Elizabeth Gray at the Used Car Factory in Mechanicsville, Md and it was one of the lowest pressure and most satisfying experiences I have had in a long time . She was on top of every aspect of the entire process and anticipated my questions and needs. If you in the market for a great car or truck you should call Liz at the Used Car Factory. By the way Liz is the comptroller there and not even in marketing. I really appreciated the entire experience.

Elizabeth Gray
March 29, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Asleb001

Overall great experience at the Used Car Factory! This is honestly the first online review I have left in my entire life. I was shopping around for a lightly used Ram 1500 for about two months before stumbling upon the Used Car Factory. Unfortunately, they sold the Ram I saw on their website before I had a chance to contact them. Jim then personally called me and asked what I was looking for (price, make, mileage, etc.) and he was able to set me up with the perfect truck. He emailed me pictures of a truck that they had just bought at auction and wasn't even in yet. I corresponded with Jim and Erik and set up a time to come in once the truck arrived. The drive for me was about 1 1/2 hours but they were extremely accommodating and provided a truly hassle free experience. While looking over the car we found a small chip in the paint which had begun to show a little rust. This was no problem however as they have a great company who comes in and makes minor cosmetic repairs. After agreeing on the price and concluding the sale their service did not stop! Due to my long commute to the dealership we arranged for delivery at the halfway point once the cosmetic repairs were done. The delivery was prompt and went smoothly. Overall I couldn't be happier with my experience! I was a tad hesitant due to the distance and the fact that they are not a typical large dealer. But I will take their service and family type environment any day over what you get at a large dealership! Thanks again guys!

Jody Yeatman
March 19, 2017

"A pleasure to do business with the people from the Used Car "

- asmsrp

160 miles round trip from Kent Island, was worth every mile of it, Very professional salesman, easy going no pressure, got i nice truck for a very fair price I would strongly recommend anybody to visit and buy from The Used Car Factory Regards Oronzo Reno Panico

March 15, 2017

"BETTER THAN FAIR"

- curtisjr47

Both Eric and Steve were friendly, professional and accommodating. We bought an excellent car at a price significantly lower than from a dealer further North, and without undue hassle. The dealership has a small town atmosphere which is far better than found in Waldorf or points north.