Thelen Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Thelen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

mikdeb30
2/26/2016

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"

We just purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude and we love it, picked up yesterday. This was a purchase via phone, we never even seen the Jeep until picking it up yesterday but you knew everything we were looking for and were very accommodating, excellent salesmanship, professionalism and extremely loyal to the customer. Also very impressed to have met so many people that will be available to help thru the servicing of our jeep. We will always be back for future purchases. Our sales staff was Jamie (cookie) & Christian Vogel Thank you again for such awesome excellent and fantastic service!!!! you guys are the best :) Debby & Mike Hearn Oscoda MI

Jamie Chambers & Christan Vogel

runner488
12/11/2015

"Great Team"

I want to say thank you to Thelen and especially to Jamie "Cookie" Chambers for the excellent care she gave to my wife and I. Jamie did such a great job of making us feel like friends, not just another sale. She was relentless in searching for the right vehicle for us and she didn't pressure us or try to sell something we didn't want. I was very impressed with Jamie and promise you that you won't be disappointed when you work with her!

Jamie "Cookie" Chambers

Earl4567
12/03/2015

"Wonderful service and a great deal"

Jaime Chambers at Thelen is a pleasure to work with. She was so patient in dealing with me and allowed us to make a decision on our time frame. She gave us a great deal on the car, well below blue book price. She found us a car that exactly matched what we were looking for. If you are looking for no pressure sales with a knowledgable person call Jaime.

Jaime Chambers

kayoumeko
12/02/2015

"Fun and Stress Free Car Buying Experience!"

I purchased a vehicle last May from Jamie Chambers "Cookie" at Thelen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. My experience was awesome from start to finish - this was my first time purchasing a vehicle and Jamie worked hard to find exactly what I wanted. She also took me on a few other test drives when I was feeling unsure about my decision and never came off as frustrated or pushy. My payment is exactly what I told her I could afford and I love my red Pacifica! She even helped me when I needed service on my vehicle and when I needed service on other family vehicles. I highly recommend Jamie if you are looking for a fun and stress free vehicle buying experience. Thank you, Jamie! -Kori

Jamie Chambers "Cookie"

smiley
11/17/2015

"Repeat Business!"

Fun, fantastic, fabulous!! I have always enjoyed my vehicle purchases with Jamie Kay Chambers!! I will purchase from Jamie whenever humanly possible!! Awesome Experience every single time!!

Jamie Kay Chambers

GrahamArnholt
11/10/2015

"Great Experience, ask for Jamie (Cookie)"

I've known Jamie "Cookie" Chambers for many years. She is always one that I turn to for any car advice and help in getting a new one when it's time. She's smart and fair and on her game. She has always helped me so much. I would recommend her to anyone that is in the market for a new or used car. She won't "steer" you wrong.

Jamie Chambers

Postalc38

"Great atmosphere"

Great people trying to help you out. Cookie is awesome and a great person, will go through her if I ever replace my current vehicle I bought there.

Jamie Chambers

happy300c
11/10/2015

"Jamie (Cookie) Chambers totally seals the deal!"

Let me tell you about Jamie (lovingly known as Cookie to her friends). Cookie is a fantastic salesperson. You can tell that she LOVES what she does. She is always there when I have any car questions at all. She is no pressure and very informative. I would recommend her AND HAVE to anyone that is in the market for new and used cars. Just can't thank you enough Cookie!!

Jamie ( Cookie) Chambers

jpparmen
11/06/2015

"Very good customer service. Great salesperson. "

I went in and worked with Jamie "Cookie" Chambers. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. She worked hard on finding the right car for me at the right price. The loan process went very easy. The purchase of my new car couldnt have been any better. Thank you Jamie and Thelen.

Jamie Cookie Chambers, Brent and Matt

Anggee99
11/06/2015

"Love my Jeep! Thanks Jamie!!"

Jamie Chambers did a great job preparing my vehicle to have everything ready for delivery. She was thorough on explaining how to use all the available options and even set everything up for me. She is thorough, knowledgable and energetic! Highly recommend her!

Jamie Chambers, Brent Raquepaw