Thomas Chevrolet

Thomas Chevrolet
Thomas Chevrolet Info

Timvolt
10/14/2012

"When I started shopping for a Chevy Volt, I discovered..."

When I started shopping for a Chevy Volt, I discovered that not all of the dealers in my area were well informed about the car's features, design and functions. Some dealers didn't really seem interested in selling the car, or weren't interested in ordering the Volt for me. Mike Townsend at Thomas Chevrolet in Media was very well informed about the Volt, and gave me a thorough tour of the car that included a test drive demonstration of both the electric and gas range extender modes of operation. Mike was happy to order a Volt for me, and kept me well informed of my car's status during the wait for delivery. From start to finish, the purchase process was a pleasure at Thomas, and my Volt is shaping up to become my all-time favorite car. That's saying a lot, considering this is my first non-German brand car in over 12 years. Not only is the car incredibly fuel efficient, it's a lot of fun to drive, and makes driving in dense traffic a breeze with it's regenerative braking (tip -drive in L).

Mike Townsend

Gedardoc
4/28/2012

"We have been dealing with Thomas Chevrolet since the day..."

We have been dealing with Thomas Chevrolet since the day it opened. Over those years, we have purchased at least 25 new vehicles. all of these vehicles have been serviced almost exclusively at Thomas. In every single contact, we have been perfectly satisfied, professionally treated, and always recognized as a returning customer. We have ha direct contact with the owner, Tom Ercolani, and many of his staff. Every contact has been a pleasure! We recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a fair, honest deal on a new car and/or any sort of service.