Thomas Chevrolet

Thomas Chevrolet Info

Kenn Roberts
8/22/2015

"Excellent Service Team"

I am the original owner and proudly drive a 2010 Chevy Traverse with 187,000 miles on it. Thomas Chevrolet is where I go to service my vehicle! They have consistently delivered on the brand promise of value, performance and a commitment to doing things right for the customer. While I have had moments when a service advisor was not on their "A" game, more often than not I have work with customer service superstars like Matt or Colleen. They really know how to organize the right people for any project and be a strong advocate for the customer. Recently, my car was in for what would ultimately become a major overhaul (timing chain plus AC replacement and a car inspection). I am out of warranty based on my mileage and so everything would be out of pocket. Each step along the way, Matt kept me informed about the progress with detailed explanations so that a regular person would understand. At key decision points, we discussed the options and the pros/cons for each. He worked his team hard for the best prices on parts and labor time. The time and care that he took are all trademarks of a true professional. I spent several thousand dollars on the work done on my vehicle during this service appointment. Without reservation, I feel that every dollar spent was meticulously scrutinized to ensure maximum value. Big thanks to the service team that worked as my pit crew (Larry, Pat and Bob). I appreciate everything that you were able to do to get me back on the road. Your subject matter expertise and your customer first attitude only reinforces why I feel so positive about this dealership. You guys are the best! In Philly, we have an expression we use when we trust the work of someone and are willing to stake our reputation on it. We say, "I got a guy who can do that". Well, let me say this point blank. My guy for working our my car is Matt and the service team at Thomas Chevrolet!

Matt, Colleen, Larry, Pat, Bob

Timvolt
10/14/2012

"When I started shopping for a Chevy Volt, I discovered..."

When I started shopping for a Chevy Volt, I discovered that not all of the dealers in my area were well informed about the car's features, design and functions. Some dealers didn't really seem interested in selling the car, or weren't interested in ordering the Volt for me. Mike Townsend at Thomas Chevrolet in Media was very well informed about the Volt, and gave me a thorough tour of the car that included a test drive demonstration of both the electric and gas range extender modes of operation. Mike was happy to order a Volt for me, and kept me well informed of my car's status during the wait for delivery. From start to finish, the purchase process was a pleasure at Thomas, and my Volt is shaping up to become my all-time favorite car. That's saying a lot, considering this is my first non-German brand car in over 12 years. Not only is the car incredibly fuel efficient, it's a lot of fun to drive, and makes driving in dense traffic a breeze with it's regenerative braking (tip -drive in L).

Mike Townsend

Gedardoc
4/28/2012

"We have been dealing with Thomas Chevrolet since the day..."

We have been dealing with Thomas Chevrolet since the day it opened. Over those years, we have purchased at least 25 new vehicles. all of these vehicles have been serviced almost exclusively at Thomas. In every single contact, we have been perfectly satisfied, professionally treated, and always recognized as a returning customer. We have ha direct contact with the owner, Tom Ercolani, and many of his staff. Every contact has been a pleasure! We recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a fair, honest deal on a new car and/or any sort of service.