Thomas Dodge of Highland Indiana

Joe Heisler, Product Specialist, Thomas Dodge of Highland Indiana

Joe Heisler

Product Specialist

May 10, 2017

"Great Experience at Thomas Dodge"

- Journeyman

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Thomas Dodge. Bought a new Dodge Journey and couldn't be happier. Our salesman Emmanuel Obiefuna was great to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone.

Nady Boutros

May 08, 2017

"Great Service!"

- Eman

Emmanuel Obiefuna was the best! He got me a great deal and I really appreciate it! Thanks a lot. He went way beyond to seal the deal.

May 06, 2017

"Obie (Emmanuel Obiefuna) is GREAT!"

- smithfam

I was on my way to different dealership to purchase a car I wasn't 100% sure I wanted. I'm so glad that I drove to Thomas Dodge instead. I met salesman Obie (Emmanuel Obiefuna), described to him the car features I wanted and how much I wanted to spend. That was it! Obie walked me through the lot and showed me exactly what I wanted. It was the fasted, easiest, no pressure car purchase I have ever made. I will definitely tell my friends and family about Obie and his friendly, no hassle sales approach. Without doubt, I will return to Obie at Thomas Dodge for my next car purchase.

Nady Boutros