Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Jose Barrera, Product Consultant, Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Jose Barrera

Product Consultant

August 07, 2017

"Great service as always."

- Robert Arnold

I meet a new service rep (writer) Gabriele Angeles today who is tops. She is very professional but made you feel at home and very informative. Along with the rest of the Service writers. Including Armando, and Amanda they have a great staff. The new Service Manager Harry has a professional staff and manages the whole dept. very well. I have been coming there for since they opened and enjoy each and every visit. Please offer my highest accolades to the entire service department staff. With extra regards to Gabriela and Amanda. Todays experience was another great example of why I WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE. A personal thanks to Gabriela for another enjoyable visit. Also, a personal thanks to Amanda for taking the time to call me and answer my concerns. Please include the maintenance man Mikey in this salutation. He works very hard and is genuinley concerned about his duties.

Connie Hubbard
Amanda Thompson
Other Employees : Gabriela Angeles

July 28, 2017

"Dishonest dealer "

- AndreaG

I would not recommend this place to anyone! Worst treatment I have ever received! Two associates assured me I could purchase a car from out of state for my daughter, get my permission to apply for financing, then call back after hitting my credit 9 times to say sorry general manager says no to out of state purchase. Gm would not even return a call to try to resolve the issue. Those hard pulls dropped my score over 60 points! Long term damage to my life from making a mistake of calling this place. Perfect example of why salesmen get a bad name!

Sergio Martinez

July 09, 2017

"Bad service and no one cares"

- kwhaley68

I bought my car from them. They told me at the last minute they would only have one key for me, even though they are a Nissan dealership selling me a Nissan. That's just plain cheap and bad customer service. So a little over a year later I purchased an OEM remote and key blank. I went in to inquire about a couple things for my car of which programming the key was one. I was told it would take 30 minutes or less and would cost $65. No appointment needed because it was a short process. I go in to have it programmed and they tell me it could be up to an hour. They were backed up. I was annoyed but I understood. I am in customer service too and I know how it is. So I waited over an hour and a half. During that time, another person who had an appointment for recall work woke up from napping and saw the time. He had been there over two and a half hours. He inquired. His car hadn't been touched. Was told only one tech could do the recall work. He had an appointment mind you. So he left very annoyed without his work being done. I left at two hours. My car hadn't been touched either. I have called and left messages for the Service Manager. No calls back. I emailed a complaint to their website. Nothing. They clearly do not care at all about their customers in any meaningful way. I will never do business with them again. AND,,,I found a local locksmith to program my key. Took less than five minutes and it was cheaper than the dealer. Works great. No reason I will ever go back to Thomas Nissan and I will not even consider Thomas Toyota (soon to be Toyota of Romeoville). Don't care about customers...no problem. Lots of dealers to choose from.

Claudia

Used 2014 BMW 550, $29000

2014 BMW 550

Used 2014 Cadillac SRX, $23000

2014 Cadillac SRX

• at Thomas Nissan we want to be your dealer for life!!!!!
Thomas Nissan of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435