Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Sales Manger
Steve  Gramera, General Sales Manager, Thomas Nissan of Joliet

Steve Gramera

July 09, 2017

"Bad service and no one cares"

- kwhaley68

I bought my car from them. They told me at the last minute they would only have one key for me, even though they are a Nissan dealership selling me a Nissan. That's just plain cheap and bad customer service. So a little over a year later I purchased an OEM remote and key blank. I went in to inquire about a couple things for my car of which programming the key was one. I was told it would take 30 minutes or less and would cost $65. No appointment needed because it was a short process. I go in to have it programmed and they tell me it could be up to an hour. They were backed up. I was annoyed but I understood. I am in customer service too and I know how it is. So I waited over an hour and a half. During that time, another person who had an appointment for recall work woke up from napping and saw the time. He had been there over two and a half hours. He inquired. His car hadn't been touched. Was told only one tech could do the recall work. He had an appointment mind you. So he left very annoyed without his work being done. I left at two hours. My car hadn't been touched either. I have called and left messages for the Service Manager. No calls back. I emailed a complaint to their website. Nothing. They clearly do not care at all about their customers in any meaningful way. I will never do business with them again. AND,,,I found a local locksmith to program my key. Took less than five minutes and it was cheaper than the dealer. Works great. No reason I will ever go back to Thomas Nissan and I will not even consider Thomas Toyota (soon to be Toyota of Romeoville). Don't care about customers...no problem. Lots of dealers to choose from.

Claudia

June 30, 2017

"Excellent service, good people, 5 stars* Thank You Virgilie"

- Tavo10

what can I say, I am satisfied with the excellent service they provided, I want to thank Virgilie and the rest of the team for the very good help in the purchase of my vehicle, I would buy again and would definitely recommend them to friends and relatives,, Thank You guys, I like my car a lot' :)

Virgilie Bredy

June 20, 2017

"Average sales experience, below average financing/service"

- Jeff

The salesman and sales manager asked a reasonable price for the vehicle I was interested in, but the finance manager slipped in an additional warranty (which I would have paid for anyway, but he was senaky). Then when I brought the car in for service for a leaky rear tire, the technician couldn't find the leak, and filled the tire with air and wanted me to take the car back home and "hope" the tire didn't leak again (this was the same thing that happened when we took the vehicle for a test drive, so the dealer was probably quite aware that the leak existed). I had to insist that the technician take the tire off the wheel, and when he did he found (and patched) the leak. I had the technician do an oil change at the same visit, and the service manager wanted to charge me, even though the first oil change is supposed to be free. I eventually got the oil change for free, but I wasted several hours with the tire service and oil change, leaving a poor impression with me.

Ray Morales
Matt Richards
Other Employees : Gabby (Service)

Used 2016 Dodge Challenger, $27000

2016 Dodge Challenger

Used 2016 Ford Fusion, $15000

2016 Ford Fusion

Used 2016 INFINITI Q70, $28000

2016 INFINITI Q70

Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz S600, $21000

2008 Mercedes-Benz S600

• at Thomas Nissan we want to be your dealer for life!!!!!
Thomas Nissan of Joliet, Joliet, IL, 60435