Thompson BMW

Thompson BMW
Thompson BMW Info

Park Ave BMW

Rallye BMW

"Worst BMW dealership in SE PA"

I am a loyal BMW owner so it pains me to show outspoken criticism towards the brand, however this was one of the worst experiences vehicle shopping I have ever had. If you really want to purchase a BMW, I recommend going anywhere else. The dealership network in SE PA is not very good, so you may want to try NJ, they seem to have better options. If you have to shop in SE PA, tread cautiously and do your homework.

Joe, Doug

""Raising the Bar" "

We have been BMW customers for over 10 years and all our experiences with Sales and Service have been positive and pleasant. When you take possession of a Thompson vehicle you have no worries. They make it a care free experience.. We recently had a major issue with our vehicle and Service manager Andi Glassmer, Sales managers, Doug Hagmayer, Adam Dunlop GM Dennis Kelly and Sales associate and product specialist Kerrie Greene and F & I Jeff Jarrett went beyound our expectations to satisfy our needs in expediant manner. That is why we would not consider another dealer or BMW for our automobile needs. Thank you to all who have made our ownership over 10 years a good and lasting relationship. Don & Denise Leuthy Newtown Pa.

Service Mgr, Sales Mgr.,GM

"Atrocious Customer Service from the Service Department "

Dropped my 2012 BMW 135i M Sport off at Thompson BMW service for a frozen caliper, BMW NA recall and ac recharge issue. My service advisor Matt Trunbull was initially nice and responsive. Three weeks later, Matt calls and asks if my car had a huge dent in the passenger door when it came in. Uh, no, Matt. He apologized for the crash and sent it to the body shop. I got the car back after nearly a month. The car has nearly 400 additional miles on the odometer. Seriously. The next day I discover the speaker in the passenger door was not reconnected by the body shop- back to Thompson my car goes. When a service tech dropped it off again, it had sustained serious damage to the driver's side: someone side swiped the car. Andi Glassmyer was at first apologetic, then accusatory. Then she passed me off to Jim Livezey, who passed me off to General Manager Dennis Kelly, who has been absolutely awful to deal with from the beginning. He has lied to me about various things (including telling me that the dealership's security cameras are all broken), and has denied responsibly for the second accident. Not to mention the nearly 400 miles- direct quote from Dennis: "these things happen, whatever, you just deal with them". No, Dennis, when a car dealer crashes my car and drives it 400 miles (the distance from DC to Boston), I can't just move on. The dealer has offered no help, other than offering to buy my car for "what they could sell it for at auction". Dennis also told me that he won't fix my car, but if I didn't return my loaner car immediately he would report it as stolen. I am astonished and very, very unhappy. I have contacted my attorney and BMW NA. I hope they can resolve this asap. RUN AWAY FROM THOMPSON AND DENNIS KELLY.

Andi Glassmyer, Matt Trunbull, Jim Livezey, Dennis Kelly

"This is the third time that they tried to sell me a..."

This is the third time that they tried to sell me a rotate and balance with an alignment. I recently had this done at an independant shop for much cheaper. So I wondered why they would recommend this? I found out that Thompson offers bonuses to the employees who can sell the most alignments!!! SOUNDS LIKE THOMPSON REWARDS THEIR EMPOLYEES FOR THEIR DISHONESTY! !!! I guess they have to pay for that fancy building somehow. HORRIBLE MANAGERS!!

Andi G

"Found the dealership to be dishonest, and well over..."

Found the dealership to be dishonest, and well over priced. Sloppy work, poor communication, and horrible management. I strongly recommend using another dealership!!!!!! Thompson will rip you off.

Andi

"I had a very good experience dealing with Hal At Thompson..."

I had a very good experience dealing with Hal At Thompson BMW this past week. Excellent everything all around!! Sales staff listened to my needs and bent over backwards to assist me. This company has great reputation and exemplerary staff. Thanks so much!

Hal London

"I am a very fussy ,eccentric individual and traded in my..."

I am a very fussy ,eccentric individual and traded in my audi s-8 for a 5 series bmw. The patience and first class service with out a question at this dealership was un- believable. Don't make a mistake and go somewere else go to this dealership. Know the kind of car you want and go to this dealer and buy it you won't be dissapointed.

HAL LONDON

"Copied from my FB note. I just want to say THANKS to..."

Copied from my FB note. I just want to say THANKS to everyone in your Service Dept, today. I recently purchased a BMW from a friend who had bought it new from your dealership. I had a light come on and did not know what it was. You said I could come right in, you checked my car and fixed a minor issue, covered under the original warranty. I was all ready VERY HAPPY with that information, but when I walked up to my car it was washed, but when I got in, vacuumed and the windows cleaned, too!!! Thank you for your wonderful service. I love my new BMW and can honestly say, love the service that comes with it.

Multiple Employees, everyone I dealt with

"ONCE AGAIN (THE SECOND TIME IN TWO YEARS) I RETURNED TO..."

ONCE AGAIN (THE SECOND TIME IN TWO YEARS) I RETURNED TO THOMPSON BMW TO PURCHASE AN INTERNET FIND CPO 328 X-DRIVE COUPE --- IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT I LIVE 10 MINUTES FROM A LOCAL BMW DEALERSHIP. AND ONCE AGAIN, THE DRIVE PROVED TO BE WORTH MY WHILE. MY BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS --- FOR THE MOST PART --- STRESS FREE. SHAHEED SANDERS (SALESMAN) PROVED TO BE AS LOYAL TO ME AS I WAS TO THOMPSON. WE NEGOTIATED A DEAL WITHOUT MUCH HAGGLE --- SENSITIVE TO EACH OTHER'S POINT OF VIEW WITH REGARD TO PURCHASE PRICE AND TRADE IN VALUE OF OUR RESPECTIVE VEHICLES. HOWEVER, WHAT MOST IMPRESSED ME WAS WHAT HAPPENED A WEEK AFTER THE "BUY". WHILE WASHING AND WAXING MY "NEW"CAR I NOTICED SOME HAIL DAMAGE "DINGS" ON THE ROOF TOP --- SUBTLE INDENTATIONS THAT PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NOTICED OR OF MUCH CONCERN TO MOST PEOPLE OTHER THAN MYSELF. I IMMEDIATELY TEXTED SHAHEED (WITH MY CONCERN) WHO GOT BACK TO ME (ON HIS DAY OFF) IN A TIMELY MANNER. WITHOUT RESERVATION HE STATED THAT "THOMPSON STANDS BEHIND THEIR AUTOMOBILES" AND WILL CORRECT THE SITUATION. CONSEQUENTLY, HE HAD SOMEONE FROM THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT CALL ME THE FIRST THING THE FOLLOWING MORNING TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO REMOVE THE "DINGS" AND REPAIR THE DAMAGE. WOW WAS I IMPRESSED AND CONTINUE TO BE TO THIS DAY! AS PROMISED THE SITUATION WAS ADDRESSED. THE "DINGS" WERE REMOVED WITHOUT HASSLE OR COST TO ME. I WILL ALWAYS DRIVE A BMW AND THOMPSON WILL ALWAYS BE MY FIRST STOP!

SHAHEED SANDERS

"This company has the absolute worst prices anywhere. I..."

This company has the absolute worst prices anywhere. I know because I bought two cars previously from them and over paid each time. I tried again but a thousand off on a 40,000 BMW or Audi doesn't cut it. They played the salesman, sales manager routine to the hilt at both locations to the hilt and tried to wear me down. The Audi location wasn't as bad but their prices were more then anyone else. I ended up receiving $3500 off on a BMW the next day from a different local dealer. My advice go somewhere, anywhere else and you will get a better price.

Adam, sales manager BMW