Thompson BMW

Park Ave BMW

BMW of Bridgewater

lotta22
4/09/2015

"Use Only For Warranty Service Then Run second that"

Poor service, do not care of the customer or its satisfaction. Don't pay attention to the vehicle they repair. Will have to change my dealership from now on. Very disappointed.

John

Clyde
3/17/2015

"Experience the Thompson difference.........DON'T!!!!! "

I brought my 2006 X5 in for state inspection..... (their "free" inspection) Only to find out it failed state inspection badly!! They said it needed one rear ball joint, two rear upper control arms, and front thrust arm bushings. Also they recommended several oil leaks to get fixed. This car only has 62,300 miles on it!!! I left not doing any work they told me I need. In talking around Doylestown, I found that Thompson has a very bad reputation anymore!!!! Their "free " inspection is to draw you in to upsell you all they can, and more often than not vehicles don't really fail as they say they do. Also finding out about their "grid scale" pricing really pissed me off!!!! This is were they RAISE the labor rate for bigger jobs! I took my X5 to the next closest BMW dealer, who inspected it ( not telling them it failed elsewhere) ....it passed!!!! I asked about the suspension...they said it was "tight" , I asked about any oil leaks...... They said there is some dampness but no real leak. THOMPSON BMW IS HORRIBLE! !!!!!

John Mcdonald, Andi Glasmyer

alpha369
2/16/2015

"Use Only For Warranty Service Then Run"

I'm giving them a decent review only because the warranty mostly paid for their inflated prices. If I'm paying out of pocket I would never go there. I needed inspection/emission, brake fluid flush, cabin micro filter and tire balance/rotation. Inspection, brake flush & micro filter was covered by the warranty. They whacked me $58.00 for the emission and another $79.00 for the tire balance/rotation. I got off cheap only because of the warranty. Out of warranty the brake flush is $125.00 and the micro cabin filter is a whopping $250.00. Service adviser hit me up for $1000 for a one year extended warranty which I declined. Did a Google search when I got home for the micro filter. Not after market but the BMW OEM filter was $38 bucks. What thieves!! When the warranty expires I'm done with these people.

John MacDonald

kjgmly
11/13/2014

"will never go there again!"

Well I am opting to drive 20 miles to Flemington BMW rather than the one to thompson! The best decision of my life!!! One would NOT think Thompson worked on commission nor were worried about meeting quotas with the way they treat their customers! I found them to be condescending and they acted like they could not be bothered with helping you. The final straw was the cheesy sales tactics they employed to pressure the sale without my husband even getting to see/drive the car. (So steve you can thank Doug for you losing the sale!!) That was the point where i dropped the pleasantries and told off Steve and walked out! I would have rathered to not have the car I wanted then buy it from them!! If you are looking for a dealer in this area head over to Flemington BMW as they were awesome to work with!!

steve and doug

jfox873
10/24/2014

"Worst BMW dealership in SE PA"

I am a loyal BMW owner so it pains me to show outspoken criticism towards the brand, however this was one of the worst experiences vehicle shopping I have ever had. If you really want to purchase a BMW, I recommend going anywhere else. The dealership network in SE PA is not very good, so you may want to try NJ, they seem to have better options. If you have to shop in SE PA, tread cautiously and do your homework.

Joe, Doug

Don Leuthy
9/23/2014

""Raising the Bar" "

We have been BMW customers for over 10 years and all our experiences with Sales and Service have been positive and pleasant. When you take possession of a Thompson vehicle you have no worries. They make it a care free experience.. We recently had a major issue with our vehicle and Service manager Andi Glassmer, Sales managers, Doug Hagmayer, Adam Dunlop GM Dennis Kelly and Sales associate and product specialist Kerrie Greene and F & I Jeff Jarrett went beyound our expectations to satisfy our needs in expediant manner. That is why we would not consider another dealer or BMW for our automobile needs. Thank you to all who have made our ownership over 10 years a good and lasting relationship. Don & Denise Leuthy Newtown Pa.

Service Mgr, Sales Mgr.,GM

bschap
8/11/2014

"Atrocious Customer Service from the Service Department "

Dropped my 2012 BMW 135i M Sport off at Thompson BMW service for a frozen caliper, BMW NA recall and ac recharge issue. My service advisor Matt Trunbull was initially nice and responsive. Three weeks later, Matt calls and asks if my car had a huge dent in the passenger door when it came in. Uh, no, Matt. He apologized for the crash and sent it to the body shop. I got the car back after nearly a month. The car has nearly 400 additional miles on the odometer. Seriously. The next day I discover the speaker in the passenger door was not reconnected by the body shop- back to Thompson my car goes. When a service tech dropped it off again, it had sustained serious damage to the driver's side: someone side swiped the car. Andi Glassmyer was at first apologetic, then accusatory. Then she passed me off to Jim Livezey, who passed me off to General Manager Dennis Kelly, who has been absolutely awful to deal with from the beginning. He has lied to me about various things (including telling me that the dealership's security cameras are all broken), and has denied responsibly for the second accident. Not to mention the nearly 400 miles- direct quote from Dennis: "these things happen, whatever, you just deal with them". No, Dennis, when a car dealer crashes my car and drives it 400 miles (the distance from DC to Boston), I can't just move on. The dealer has offered no help, other than offering to buy my car for "what they could sell it for at auction". Dennis also told me that he won't fix my car, but if I didn't return my loaner car immediately he would report it as stolen. I am astonished and very, very unhappy. I have contacted my attorney and BMW NA. I hope they can resolve this asap. RUN AWAY FROM THOMPSON AND DENNIS KELLY.

Andi Glassmyer, Matt Trunbull, Jim Livezey, Dennis Kelly

Todd78
8/31/2013

"This is the third time that they tried to sell me a..."

This is the third time that they tried to sell me a rotate and balance with an alignment. I recently had this done at an independant shop for much cheaper. So I wondered why they would recommend this? I found out that Thompson offers bonuses to the employees who can sell the most alignments!!! SOUNDS LIKE THOMPSON REWARDS THEIR EMPOLYEES FOR THEIR DISHONESTY! !!! I guess they have to pay for that fancy building somehow. HORRIBLE MANAGERS!!

Andi G

vincentvega
6/11/2013

"Found the dealership to be dishonest, and well over..."

Found the dealership to be dishonest, and well over priced. Sloppy work, poor communication, and horrible management. I strongly recommend using another dealership!!!!!! Thompson will rip you off.

Andi

Juliaaaa
1/12/2013

"I had a very good experience dealing with Hal At Thompson..."

I had a very good experience dealing with Hal At Thompson BMW this past week. Excellent everything all around!! Sales staff listened to my needs and bent over backwards to assist me. This company has great reputation and exemplerary staff. Thanks so much!

Hal London