Thompsons Buick GMC

Thompsons Buick GMC

Call
Thompsons Buick GMC Info

Reno Buick GMC Cadillac

"We had a very good experience. We did not feel pressured..."

We had a very good experience. We did not feel pressured to buy ASAP as at other dealerships. Our salesperson was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. We would buy again from Thompson's GMC.

"First off, I'm not much of a "leave a..."

First off, I'm not much of a "leave a review" type of guy but I'm compelled to share my experience with Thompson's. As a previous GMC owner, I am aware of the high quality in the products and service. With those standards in mind, we have been interested in the GMC Yukon Denali for the past few years. Until recently, we have not been too committed in the search for an upgraded vehicle. After doing some online research and looking at inventory in the area, I found an ad for a 2012 Denali with all the features we wanted at the right price at Thompson's. They even had the Carfax available for all to see. Being an apprehensive shopper, I had a laundry list of questions. I called Thompson's and Cheryl Kerrigan was quick to answer them. A few hours later, we were talking to Kris Hulsing and test driving the vehicle. He was very personable, honest, & informative. He really took his time to ensure this was the vehicle for us and did not attempt to pressure a quick sale. Kris and Chuck Swift worked late hours that night attempting to package an acceptable deal. Since it was late, banks were not open and we had an opportunity to think more about the purchase and come back while they prepared the deal. Well... WE DID!! We came back and Kris, Cheryl, Chuck, & Irving welcomed us while we decided to pursue the vehicle. I got a great deal on my trade and a great price for the Denali. We came for the vehicle but stayed (and purchased) due to the stellar customer service, honesty, & willingness to work with us. I'm very impressed (if you knew me you'd know how hard that is to do)!

"A few weeks ago I went shopping for a new vehicle. It was..."

A few weeks ago I went shopping for a new vehicle. It was my first car buying experience. The first place we went to was Thompsons. Right away we were greeted with a very friendly gentleman; Kris. We explained to him exactly what we were looking for. Kris showed us right away all the vehicles that we were interested in. We had two vehicles in mind out of what he showed us that we were interested in. Because this was our first stop of the day we wanted to go explore other dealerships. Kris told us that we would be back, that the best deals were right here. Well Kris was right, within a few hours we were back ready to by my first Truck. This was a lucky day for me. It truly was the truck I had been wanting for a long time. There was no hassle at all, and everyone that was involved in the purchasing process truly did everything in their power to get me this Truck that was just what I was looking for. All the staff were truly very friendly and very honest about everything they could do for us. They knew what we could and could not afford and didn't try to push us to spend more. This was a great first time car buying experience for me and I will be back. Thank you Kris and Staff. Stephanie Tembey

"We visited the dealership to purchase a new truck. The..."

We visited the dealership to purchase a new truck. The process was painless and timely. We have purchased vehicles in the past from this dealership and have been satisfied with their service. We would and have recommended others to the dealership. No high press sales tacktics. Just a reasonable priced truck.

"We had a great experience purchasing our new car from..."

We had a great experience purchasing our new car from Thompsons Buick GMC. The customer service was excellent. Ed was very helpful and had everything ready to go when we arrived. I would highly recommend buying a car from Thompsons Buick GMC. We went to lots of dealerships and found the staff at Thompsons to be very helpful and courteous to our needs. - The Bedell's

"The best small town, family dealership I've ever had..."

The best small town, family dealership I've ever had the pleasure to experience. No pressure and no stress, Kris really took the time to listen to my needs and Irving went the extra mile to find me great low financing! So much better than my past experiences at big auto malls. I'm really glad I made the drive up to Placerville and that I purchased my new to me GMC! When I buy a brand new GMC pickup it will be at Thompsons!

"I just want to let everybody know that worked on my..."

I just want to let everybody know that worked on my appproved loan, Thank you so much, sometimes we have to deal with disapointment in life "NOT" this time they worked though it as a team, and as a team should be. This part may seem a little baby'esh but they brought tears in my eyes. Don't worry I waited tell there backs were turned. This is my forth car or truck I bought from Thompsons auto sale I never had a bad day there it's always been great fun and kind your not a sells ticket they treat you like family. I'm touch bye there words, you guy's are the reason I will never choose another car dealership. Thank you so much, You guys reminded me every time there still GREAT people out there. P.S. I'M TOUCHED BYE YOUR KINDNESS

"Kris and Irving really worked hard to get us into the car..."

Kris and Irving really worked hard to get us into the car of our choice. We were just looking and didn't think we could really get into a new car, but after many calls and discussions, they were able to make it work! We would definitely go back. We just hope that when it is time for another car, they are both still there.

"Kris was attentive as soon as we stepped on the lot. He..."

Kris was attentive as soon as we stepped on the lot. He actually lead us to another addtional lot to look at vehicles that would fit our needs. At no time did I fell pressured and Kris answered all my questions honesty and was relatable. The overall experiance was qick pleasent and no pressure even when I declined the extended warranty. Thank you Thompsons. Trevor Todd Rescue Ca.

"Friendly, professional, no pressure sales personnel. The..."

Friendly, professional, no pressure sales personnel. The whole experience in looking for my new car was very enjoyable. I found the new car that fit my needs and by budget. Happy to be a new GMC Terrain owner thanks to Thompson's and Kris. I purchased a car many years ago from Thompson's and returned due to good experience.