Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2158 Washington Road,
Thomson, Georgia 30824
Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we make buying easy! One of the reason's we have some of the highest customer satisfaction reviews in the area, is because we strive to deliver excellent customer service. If we fail to do so, for any reason, we are always here listen to our customers and act quickly to turn things around. With 8 acres of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's serving the CSRA and Augusta area you'll find hundreds of vehicle of all makes and models. We are easy to find just off I-20 exit 172. Call us anytime, we have staff standing by long after the store is closed. We make buying easy is more than just a slogan. For us, it's a promise.

About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• We make service easy!
Mandi
3/23/2015

"One word: Awesome"

I came from SC, so Mr. Crook spoke with me several times on the phone to be sure I would be able to get a new vehicle before making the trip. When i initially called, I assumed that I would be lucky to get a used vehicle. Thanks to Mr. Crooks determination, I drove off the lot with no money down in my brand new 2015 jeep patriot sport! Thank you Mike Crook for making my car buying experience a pleasant one by going above and beyond to make it so.

Copasetic0022@gmail.com
3/19/2015

"Fast, easy, and hassle free!"

Very pleased with the whole process. Mike Crook did a great job! Made my whole car buying experience quick easy and hassle free. Was very impressed with how fast they got me into my new car. Mike crook was very thorough in explaining all functionality of my new car! Would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone. Ask for Mike Crook and I can assure you won't be disappointed!

Shannan
3/04/2015

"Amazing and Simple"

I was thoroughly impressed by my experience at Thomson Chrysler. Michael Crook was my salesman and he made everything very simple and worry free. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a car to visit Michael at Thomson Chrysler.

Albani2010
2/09/2015

"Best experience ever."

Guess what Mr. Mike Crook? You are the best salesman I have ever came across. You got me what i wanted with no problems at all. I went into the dealership with high hopes and you went above and beyond to achieve those goals. If anyone is looking for a new car and wants to be treated with the most respect and courtesy I would highly advise you to visit Thomas chrysler dodge jeep ram. They are wonderful people

JJRollen
2/05/2015

"Wonderful "

Mr. Mike Crook was amazing! He explained everything very clearly, he made my grandmother and I feel very comfortable. Also Mr. Kenneth Dukes was great! Very freindly, he made everything easy to understand. Because of them, I would highly recommend this dealership!

John Bryant
1/25/2015

"best buying experience "

The staff at thomson Dodge is one of the best in business. Mike helped me pick out the best vehicle for me and my family. He also made sure that the entire experience was easy on us. Kenneth was a very nice easy going rep. Signing all the papers was made easy by him. Over all I enjoyed everything there.

Judy
1/18/2015

"excellent car buying experience"

My husband, and I decided to buy a car before going out of town for the holidays. I called Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and talked to salesman Michael Crook. I explain to Michael what we wanted in a vehicle, and what our budget was. In just a short time, we drove home from Thompson in our Chrysler Town and Country. It's everything we were looking, even the color. Michael was so helpful, professional and very detailed in all the features the Town and Country offered. We thoroughly enjoyed our car on our Christmas vacation, and was impressed with the gas mileage, comfort and storage space. Thanks Michael, and everyone at the dealership for an easy, and enjoyable car buying experience.

Patchwork Quilt
12/15/2014

"2015 Jeep Cherokee"

I was at the dealership for service in October 2014 and mentioned to one of the staff I really would like a vehicle with better gas mileage. I bought a new 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan in 2010 with not so good gas mileage (16-18 mpg); Mike Crook was my sales person in 2010. Mike was there that day in October 2014 and he showed me some vehicles. I had no intention of trading/buying a new vehicle that day. I chose a 2015 white Jeep Cherokee and drove off the lot with this new vehicle that day. I now have half the space, but my Jeep has much better gas mileage, 23-28 mpg. The entire process was so easy, really it was too easy. Of course, it helps to have an excellent (800+) credit score. I would recommend anyone wanting a nice vehicle to go to Thomson CDJM and ask for Mike Crook.

jhadden1
9/30/2014

"2014 Ram with Mike Crook"

Mike Crook at Thomson listened to my needs when it came to trading in a Grand Cherokee for a new Ram and the payment that I wanted to stay at. Mike worked hard to get a deal made. Mike was very knowledgable of the product and was all-class the entire time. He even helped me clean out the Jeep before driving away in my new Ram. I had become very disappointed after a Saturday shopping trip to a dealer I had bought from twice before. I looked at Thomson on Monday and Mike called me and wanted to talk about what we could do to get me in and run numbers. Mike beat that dealer and kept working to get my payment when the other guys wouldn't budge on Saturday. This was a pleasurable experience and I recommend Mike and Thomson.

jessyjeeper
7/15/2014

"Solid, trustworthy dealership all-around "

I spent all of two days of my car buying experience with these guys, and they tried their very best to get me exactly what I wanted for the price I needed. It worked, but somewhat of a backward fashion... they found the exact jeep for me, but couldn't get the other dealership to bite on a dealer trade, and unfortunately ordering a new one was out of my timeframe, so I had to chase down the other dealership. These guys worked very hard, not to sell me on something I didn't really want, but help me get exactly what I need. Big props to solid dudes.

Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

July 16, 2014

Thank you for the review. We're glad we were able to help you!

Reviews of Mike Crook