Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Terry Wilson

January 01, 2017

"Excellent dealership"

- Htulloch0323

I bought my second Ram 2016. Sales with Mac and service with Troy. I recommend this dealership. I will be purchasing my third ram really soon.

December 31, 2016

"No Pressure Shopping"

- dknolly123

We love our new Dodge Durango and are extremely happy with the great customer service and sales team at the Thompson Dodge dealer. Our sales representative did not pressure us to buy and worked hard to meet our needs and earn our business. I could not say the same for other dealers we visited, as they pressured us from the time we arrived until the minute we left. This was the third vehicle we have purchased from them over the last three years, and the second one within the last four months. I would not hesitate to go back and buy from them again, and can honestly say we had a great car buying experience, thanks to the wonderful team at the Thompson Dodge dealership.

December 20, 2016

"excellent "

- Mabel_W

Nice people and it didnt take that long either.Very quick service and they also made sure people were comfortable and everybody spoke nice.Good well done!!

Used 2015 BMW 428i, $34490