Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2158 Washington Road,
Thomson, Georgia 30824
Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we make buying easy! One of the reason's we have some of the highest customer satisfaction reviews in the area, is because we strive to deliver excellent customer service. If we fail to do so, for any reason, we are always here listen to our customers and act quickly to turn things around. With 8 acres of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's serving the CSRA and Augusta area you'll find hundreds of vehicle of all makes and models. We are easy to find just off I-20 exit 172. Call us anytime, we have staff standing by long after the store is closed. We make buying easy is more than just a slogan. For us, it's a promise.

About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• We make service easy!
Mack
2/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

My wife and I have known Mr. Crook since the 1980’s when he had his auto repair business and he took care of us with two of our car’s that were in an accident. Mr. Crook has taken his Customer Service skills to Thomson Auto Center in Thomson, Georgia. We came in on Saturday February 6th 2016 and he immediately went to work for us, we were there one hour and twenty five minutes and we left with a great deal on a Dodge Ram truck and it is great! Mr. Crook’s professionalism, attention to detail, customer service is an asset to the Thomason Auto center. Our visit was truly a stress free buying experience. We have bought vehicles in other dealership's in the past and it was stressful and a very long process, but my wife and I are very satisfied with the buying experience and because of Mr. Crook you have a customer for life with us. When he had his vehicle repair shop his motto was “With a name like Crook you got to be good”, and the same here with a Name like Crook you got to be good” he is not just good he is a Great Salesman!!

BrendalP
1/30/2016

"The best car buying experience I've ever had."

Today my wife and I walked in to purchase a new Chrysler 300C. We had already viewed the online inventory, so we knew which one we wanted but we're open to see what else was on the lot. We came with our pre-approved check and weren't looking to finance through the dealership. After walking the lot and zeroing in on the exact vehicle, we were ready to sign the papers. Mike goes to get the paperwork and comes back with a price much lower than the sticker. Needless to say, the wife and I were very happy. Mike then introduced us to Kenneth Dukes, the finance manager. He was very cordial and asked if we would be ok with sharing the terms of our pre-approved rate. We did and he said he thought he could give us a better deal. All said and done, he got us almost an entire percentage point lower. So, not only does my wife get the car she's been researching and wanting for the past year, she gets it at a better interest rate than she expected. As the saying goes, "Happy wife, Happy life". I can tell you, she is extremely happy, thanks Mike and Kenneth!!! You guys were both amazing. It was more than worth the drive from Evans, GA. There's no doubt where I'll be buying my next vehicle from. Thanks again guys!!!

LadyChallenger
1/29/2016

"A happy shopper!"

Today I went in to get my vehicle serviced and while I was waiting the person who sold me the car came by to speak and see if I was still happy with the car. I told him I was still happy but I might trade it in. He politely told me if that's what I wanted to do he would glady help. To make a long story short I left riding in a new 2016 Dodge Challenger with no money down! Michael is very professional,caring,patient,and knowledgeable of the vehicles...I highly recommend you to choose him as your sales person...Even if you arent sure if you are ready to buy go see him any how he will gladly discuss all your options and won't force you into making a decision. Great job Mr. Crooks hope to purchase from you again in the future!

BParker122
1/25/2016

"Was really good"

Michael Crook was my saleman and he was really nice. he was not pushy and did not try to get me in something I didn't want. He was supper.

patrick blackwelder
1/23/2016

"Poor customer service"

My family and myself have done alot of buisness here in the past ten yrs. My wife and I went in to buy a new truck and the service was really poor. Salesman made really rude remarks and finance manager Ronnie Sterling would never return calls or answer phone . We tried for 3 months to work a deal that we later found out wasnt even being worked on. We work alot and finding time to get there is difficult but we managed to return on 1-23-16 to talk with Ronnie and he claimed he had been busy and would call us later in day. Two hrs later I called and spoke with receptionist and she stated he was with a customer and 5 min later Ronnie text and said he had to leave for family emergency. So my wife and I drove back to thomson to see if we could talk to someone else and pulled on lot and got out walked to door and there sit Ronnie at his desk. Sorry but thats not how buisness should be done. My father-in-law bought two brand new trucks there and paid cash , my mother bought a new car there, my wife and I have bought two there , my daughter has bought one there but repeat buisness isnt what they looking for up there. Take your buisness to a dealer that respects you and dont lie .

Barbara
1/20/2016

"Great buying experience"

From the time I got there until the time I left in my new suv was a pleasant experience, and Micheal Myricks my salesman was the absolute best.

HemiConvert
1/20/2016

"Veteran Friendly"

I was impressed with this dealerships desire to help veterans purchase the vehicle they want at a price they can afford. Shout out to Mr. Micheal Myrick for being a professional salesmen who went the extra mile. Thanks for introducing me to the Hemi engine.

Brandon Diesel Services
1/05/2016

"Exceptional Truck Buying Experience!!!"

My wife and I just bought a 2015 GMC Sierra from Tommy Jackson at Thomson Motor Centre, I have bought many vehicles from numerous dealerships over the years. I have never really enjoyed the whole sales process, but Tommy made the entire transaction not only painless but seamless as well. He had the Truck detailed and all the paperwork ready to be signed when we arrived, just like we requested. Everyone at the dealership was not only professional but down right genuine when it came to customer service. I absolutely got the impression that they really appreciated our business. They have earned my business and now my loyalty by providing an exceptional Truck buying experience. We will definitely be returning and referring our friends and family to Thomson Motor Centre to do business with Tommy Jackson. Thanks Again, Wyatt and Vickie Bryan

Tommy Jackson (Salesman)

Priscilla Smith
1/04/2016

"My Experience"

Going there I thought I could only afford a pre owned car being in a upside down situation Tommy Jackson went the extra mile to make me happy I am the proud owner of a new dodge charger I am Priscilla I recommend for him to be your sales person

Tommy, Jackson

Kelly
1/04/2016

"Great Customer Service "

I cannot thank Thompson CDJR enough. Thank you! Due to a recent accident my BMW was totaled. I did my best to replace my car by trying to be loyal to BMW. The dealerships just couldn't give me what I wanted. I couldn't even get a car I wanted with Mercedes. All our cars are foreign. I wanted a few things standard. I didn't want each and every option an extra...I came to Thompson because I had a Chrysler once, a 1996 Dodge Stratus I drove for 13 years. I wondered if Chrysler could sell me a new, reliable car. Thompson did it! I have everything I wanted and more in this car! I love it! I bought a 2016 300S. Thanks to Mr. Tommy Jackson I experienced a painless and seamless process. I appreciated his patience and professionalism. I was driving my new car in Just a few hours. Mr. Jackson even returned my rental car for me so I could ride my new car home. Thompson is 30 minutes from Ft. Gordon. I don't even mind. My car will be taken care of for all my services at Thompson CDJR. Thanks for everything! Happy New Year!

Tommy Jackson