Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2158 Washington Road,
Thomson, Georgia 30824
Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we make buying easy! One of the reason's we have some of the highest customer satisfaction reviews in the area, is because we strive to deliver excellent customer service. If we fail to do so, for any reason, we are always here listen to our customers and act quickly to turn things around. With 8 acres of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's serving the CSRA and Augusta area you'll find hundreds of vehicle of all makes and models. We are easy to find just off I-20 exit 172. Call us anytime, we have staff standing by long after the store is closed. We make buying easy is more than just a slogan. For us, it's a promise.

About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• We make service easy!
tjcall
4/04/2015

"Great Service!"

The service my wife and I received from Mike Crook was great! The whole process with buying our new truck was very quick and comfortable.

tjcall
3/30/2015

"Awesome"

Michael Crook was awesome and very helpful during our car purchase at Thomson Dodge. He ensured we got the best deal on our 2015 SRT8 Challenger.

dianeaowens52
3/29/2015

"Well worth the trip "

Didn't waste our time and were very straight forward. Well worth the trip. We had been to several dealerships the previous weekend and did not buy. The salesman listened and took us to what we were looking for, he didn't waste our time showing us vehicles we were not interested in. Very knowledgeable about financing which made it quick and easy. We were in and out! Give Mike Crook a chance! Of course we love our vehicle, VERY happy! We will go back. Thanks

Mandi
3/23/2015

"One word: Awesome"

I came from SC, so Mr. Crook spoke with me several times on the phone to be sure I would be able to get a new vehicle before making the trip. When i initially called, I assumed that I would be lucky to get a used vehicle. Thanks to Mr. Crooks determination, I drove off the lot with no money down in my brand new 2015 jeep patriot sport! Thank you Mike Crook for making my car buying experience a pleasant one by going above and beyond to make it so.

Copasetic0022@gmail.com
3/19/2015

"Fast, easy, and hassle free!"

Very pleased with the whole process. Mike Crook did a great job! Made my whole car buying experience quick easy and hassle free. Was very impressed with how fast they got me into my new car. Mike crook was very thorough in explaining all functionality of my new car! Would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone. Ask for Mike Crook and I can assure you won't be disappointed!

Shannan
3/04/2015

"Amazing and Simple"

I was thoroughly impressed by my experience at Thomson Chrysler. Michael Crook was my salesman and he made everything very simple and worry free. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a car to visit Michael at Thomson Chrysler.

Albani2010
2/09/2015

"Best experience ever."

Guess what Mr. Mike Crook? You are the best salesman I have ever came across. You got me what i wanted with no problems at all. I went into the dealership with high hopes and you went above and beyond to achieve those goals. If anyone is looking for a new car and wants to be treated with the most respect and courtesy I would highly advise you to visit Thomas chrysler dodge jeep ram. They are wonderful people

JJRollen
2/05/2015

"Wonderful "

Mr. Mike Crook was amazing! He explained everything very clearly, he made my grandmother and I feel very comfortable. Also Mr. Kenneth Dukes was great! Very freindly, he made everything easy to understand. Because of them, I would highly recommend this dealership!

John Bryant
1/25/2015

"best buying experience "

The staff at thomson Dodge is one of the best in business. Mike helped me pick out the best vehicle for me and my family. He also made sure that the entire experience was easy on us. Kenneth was a very nice easy going rep. Signing all the papers was made easy by him. Over all I enjoyed everything there.

Judy
1/18/2015

"excellent car buying experience"

My husband, and I decided to buy a car before going out of town for the holidays. I called Thompson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and talked to salesman Michael Crook. I explain to Michael what we wanted in a vehicle, and what our budget was. In just a short time, we drove home from Thompson in our Chrysler Town and Country. It's everything we were looking, even the color. Michael was so helpful, professional and very detailed in all the features the Town and Country offered. We thoroughly enjoyed our car on our Christmas vacation, and was impressed with the gas mileage, comfort and storage space. Thanks Michael, and everyone at the dealership for an easy, and enjoyable car buying experience.

Reviews of Mike Crook