Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2158 Washington Road,
Thomson, Georgia 30824
Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we make buying easy! One of the reason's we have some of the highest customer satisfaction reviews in the area, is because we strive to deliver excellent customer service. If we fail to do so, for any reason, we are always here listen to our customers and act quickly to turn things around. With 8 acres of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's serving the CSRA and Augusta area you'll find hundreds of vehicle of all makes and models. We are easy to find just off I-20 exit 172. Call us anytime, we have staff standing by long after the store is closed. We make buying easy is more than just a slogan. For us, it's a promise.

About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• We make service easy!
Arms
7/28/2015

"Appreciation to the highest level!"

This business experience was one of the best I have ever had. I felt appreciated from the moment I enterd the showroom until the moment I exited the parking lot. My salesman was helpful, honest and straightforward. I did not have to go through any of ga haggling or back and forth nonsense.

rpp9663
7/17/2015

"Excellant customer service"

Valerie provided the best customer service that i have ever had at a car dealership. While on vacation at the lake we experienced trouble with my RAM 2500. Valerie coordinated everything with the warrenty company, parts, service and even the car rental company. She made a bad situation as painless as possible. She to be highly commended for her customer service skills and professionalism.

Dennis Robinson - service technician

agentstarling
7/01/2015

"So Excited...."

After looking at countless dealerships as well as on-line, I was beginning to feel discouraged that I would not find the perfect SUV at the price I wanted to pay. Thankfully, Mike Crook was able to put me in a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited at a great price! I love it!!!!! The service at Thomson Motor Center was exceptional, and I would recommend the dealership as well as Mike Crook to all of my friends.

July 06, 2015

So happy Mike Crook made your purchase experience a great one! We love hearing good news like yours!

BW
6/27/2015

"Stress Free Buying Experience "

Everyone at Thomson Chrysler Jeep went out of their way to insure that my car buying experience went smoothly and easy. My salesman was Michael Crook. I told him what I wanted, and he showed me the perfect car for my needs. He also gave me great price without a lot of hassle. Kenny Dukes was great with the finance end of the deal, and I got a great interest rate. I bought the car as a surprise for my wife, and Angela Blair went to a lot of trouble to find me a big red bow. I would defiantly recommend Michael and Thomson Chrysler Jeep to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

July 06, 2015

Glad to hear our team went the extra mile for you and your wife. Hope you have many happy miles ahead, and Thank you for choosing Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram as your dealership.

Eta
6/11/2015

"5 star service"

Greatest experience I have ever had in buying a new vehicle. Mike Crook made sure I got all the extras I wanted on my new Jeep Renigade Limited. You will enjoy your shopping experience. Mike's dedication to you don't stop when you sign the papers. If you are looking for 5 star service go and see Mike at Thomson Jeep.

June 11, 2015

We are so pleased to hear that this was a great experience for you! Mike Crook really is an asset to our company. Thank you for taking the time to tell others. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new Jeep Renegade!!

POYTHRESSJ
6/04/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

MICHAEL WAS AN AMAZING HELP. WE WERE'NT EVEN SURE THAT WE WERE GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO A CAR BUT HE HELPED OUT SO MUCH AND PUT US IN A BEAUTIFUL CAR THAT WE ARE SO HAPPY WITH. THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL.

June 11, 2015

Wow! What a great recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to review us and Mike Crook. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future. We appreciate your business.

450p02j287
6/04/2015

"FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE"

FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE!!!..Best Car buying experience I have had is quite sometime.. Mike Crook is an excellent salesman and easy to deal with. Was very professional from start to finish..Explained and demonstrated the features of the vehicle I was interesting in purchasing..Folks, if you are looking for a good buying experience and top notch salesman, go to Thomson Chrysler/Jeep and ask for Mike Crook. Do Not let the name fool you, Mike will take care of you..Oh, by the way this dealer has top quality used cars you will not be sorry that you came to Thomson Chrysler/Jeep

June 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Mike Crook and Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and share your experiences. Mike Crook really works hard for his customers and we are proud to have him as a member of the Thomson team. Thanks again.

bretmason4
6/01/2015

"Dealer was very interested in completing a deal."

The salesperson was very persistent, but not pushy. After I left the dealership, he called multiple times to try to complete the deal, eventually resulting in an agreement we both could live with. Even though the process was drawn out (mostly due to my reservations about price), the salesman was very respectful and seemed truly interested in making my purchasing experience enjoyable and simple. The reason I did not give full stars, was that I was drawn to the dealership by an ad online that was for a vehicle that was no longer on the lot and a price that was not accurate for any vehicle on the location.

MaxineW
5/13/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

We purchased a new Jeep Cherokee. Mike Crook did a great job showing us around and helping us pick the perfect car for our needs. Kenneth Dukes, in the finance dept., was friendly and helpful in answering any questions we had. No high pressure sales tactics. Linda Robles helped us out with the tag. Overall, this was a wonderful experience.

moviathall
5/05/2015

"AMAZING!!!!"

I am so pleased with the service I received here I couldn't have asked for a better deal. I mean they made my dreams come true. AMAZING!!!!!!! I would recommend Michael to anyone

Reviews of Mike Crook