Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2158 Washington Road,
Thomson, Georgia 30824
Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we make buying easy! One of the reason's we have some of the highest customer satisfaction reviews in the area, is because we strive to deliver excellent customer service. If we fail to do so, for any reason, we are always here listen to our customers and act quickly to turn things around. With 8 acres of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's serving the CSRA and Augusta area you'll find hundreds of vehicle of all makes and models. We are easy to find just off I-20 exit 172. Call us anytime, we have staff standing by long after the store is closed. We make buying easy is more than just a slogan. For us, it's a promise.

About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• We make service easy!
MaxineW
5/13/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

We purchased a new Jeep Cherokee. Mike Crook did a great job showing us around and helping us pick the perfect car for our needs. Kenneth Dukes, in the finance dept., was friendly and helpful in answering any questions we had. No high pressure sales tactics. Linda Robles helped us out with the tag. Overall, this was a wonderful experience.

moviathall
5/05/2015

"AMAZING!!!!"

I am so pleased with the service I received here I couldn't have asked for a better deal. I mean they made my dreams come true. AMAZING!!!!!!! I would recommend Michael to anyone

JJones
4/28/2015

"First Time Buyer"

I've heard many stories about how difficult it is to shop for cars and as a first time buyer I was quite weary. I visited 3 dealerships before going to Thomson Motor Centre and all the salespeople just pounced on me as soon as I got on the lot. Don't be fooled by the last name, Michael Crook was very welcoming and a pleasure to work with. He made sure to give me every rebate that I was qualified for on my 2015 Chrysler 200. He was not only very thorough while showing me the features on my new car but he also introduced me to the mechanic of the shop just so I could know a familiar in case he was not there. I would highly Thomson and Mr. Crook when buying a car.

matthewlee04
4/23/2015

"Amazing service and wonderful crew."

I am so pleased with the service I received here I couldn't have asked for a better deal unless they brought the paperwork and car to my house. I mean they made my dreams come true even with my troubled credit and even when something went wrong on my end they was able to overcome that obstacle as well. AMAZING AGAIN!!!!!!! I would recommend Michael to anyone.

tjcall
4/04/2015

"Great Service!"

The service my wife and I received from Mike Crook was great! The whole process with buying our new truck was very quick and comfortable.

dianeaowens52
3/29/2015

"Well worth the trip "

Didn't waste our time and were very straight forward. Well worth the trip. We had been to several dealerships the previous weekend and did not buy. The salesman listened and took us to what we were looking for, he didn't waste our time showing us vehicles we were not interested in. Very knowledgeable about financing which made it quick and easy. We were in and out! Give Mike Crook a chance! Of course we love our vehicle, VERY happy! We will go back. Thanks

Mandi
3/23/2015

"One word: Awesome"

I came from SC, so Mr. Crook spoke with me several times on the phone to be sure I would be able to get a new vehicle before making the trip. When i initially called, I assumed that I would be lucky to get a used vehicle. Thanks to Mr. Crooks determination, I drove off the lot with no money down in my brand new 2015 jeep patriot sport! Thank you Mike Crook for making my car buying experience a pleasant one by going above and beyond to make it so.

Copasetic0022@gmail.com
3/19/2015

"Fast, easy, and hassle free!"

Very pleased with the whole process. Mike Crook did a great job! Made my whole car buying experience quick easy and hassle free. Was very impressed with how fast they got me into my new car. Mike crook was very thorough in explaining all functionality of my new car! Would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone. Ask for Mike Crook and I can assure you won't be disappointed!

Shannan
3/04/2015

"Amazing and Simple"

I was thoroughly impressed by my experience at Thomson Chrysler. Michael Crook was my salesman and he made everything very simple and worry free. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a car to visit Michael at Thomson Chrysler.

Albani2010
2/09/2015

"Best experience ever."

Guess what Mr. Mike Crook? You are the best salesman I have ever came across. You got me what i wanted with no problems at all. I went into the dealership with high hopes and you went above and beyond to achieve those goals. If anyone is looking for a new car and wants to be treated with the most respect and courtesy I would highly advise you to visit Thomas chrysler dodge jeep ram. They are wonderful people

Reviews of Mike Crook