Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we make buying easy! One of the reason's we have some of the highest customer satisfaction reviews in the area, is because we strive to deliver excellent customer service. If we fail to do so, for any reason, we are always here listen to our customers and act quickly to turn things around. With 8 acres of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's serving the CSRA and Augusta area you'll find hundreds of vehicle of all makes and models. We are easy to find just off I-20 exit 172. Call us anytime, we have staff standing by long after the store is closed. We make buying easy is more than just a slogan. For us, it's a promise.

About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• We make service easy!

"Solid, trustworthy dealership all-around "

I spent all of two days of my car buying experience with these guys, and they tried their very best to get me exactly what I wanted for the price I needed. It worked, but somewhat of a backward fashion... they found the exact jeep for me, but couldn't get the other dealership to bite on a dealer trade, and unfortunately ordering a new one was out of my timeframe, so I had to chase down the other dealership. These guys worked very hard, not to sell me on something I didn't really want, but help me get exactly what I need. Big props to solid dudes.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for the review. We're glad we were able to help you!

"Numbers from start to finish changed "

The original numbers we agreed on changed when we got in to sign. We came to a a figure that was ok, and frankly I was tired so we closed the deal. I got called back the next day and was told they needed my wife's signature on the contract also. I got there and found the interest raised and the months extended. Was fast talked with a coupon to bring interest down a point, but didn't notice the extension in months. After the payoff on my vehicle, I called to get the remainder of my GAP insurance left on my truck. (my bank told me to) Thomson had already got it. without my permission. If you make a deal with them, document on owed to you, "Remainder of your GAP insurance". And Good luck.

"im not sure what you are asking for"

Wonderful sales person! Worked hard for us.Wish the dealership was closer but can't help that. I would recommend tompson Chrysler jeep dodge to anyone looking for a vehicle

April 23, 2014

Thank you Ellen! It's wonderful to hear that Mike Crook was so supportive, and we greatly appreciate the recommendation.

"This dealership was the best of have ever had to deal..."

This dealership was the best of have ever had to deal with. Kind, courteous, detailed and efficient. They were willing to do what ever it took to make a deal with me. I gave them a price what I wanted to pay, told them the options on the car I wanted and how much for my trade in. They were extremely accommodating and were very profession in their dealings. I would go to them again when I buy my husband his pick up truck. Thanks again, Mike Myrick and Ken for your special attention. Even the hamburgers were fabulous!!!!!!!! Barbara J. Smith

April 07, 2014

Thank you Barbara! It's great to hear you had such a terrific experience, and that you even enjoyed the hamburgers! Please consider us if you ever need any service done.

"Great Experience"

Everyone at the dealership was friendly and immediately put us at ease. Our particular sales rep was courteous, friendly and listened to what we wanted. He was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles he sells and gave us confidence that he would give us the information we needed to make the best possible buying decision.

April 07, 2014

Thanks for the kind words Jim. It's great to know that Matt and Terry were able to see to all your needs. Please consider us if you ever need service done, or the next time you're in the market for another new car. All the best!

"Matt Platt was great!! Very helpful, knows his stuff! ..."

Matt Platt was great!! Very helpful, knows his stuff! He did everything he could to get us where we needed payment wise and we are very satisfied.

March 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such glowing words for Matt. It's great to hear he gave you such a delightful buying experience.

"I truly enjoyed the overall customer service and also the..."

I truly enjoyed the overall customer service and also the lengths Matt Platt went to in order to make me as happy as possible. My payment amount is the only issue that gives me pause (its on the high side), although that is to be expected on a new vehicle.

March 24, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. It's always good to hear what we're doing right and what else we can focus on to help improve the buying experience for other customers. We're happy to hear Matt was so helpful.

"I was looking for a new Dodge Charger or Challenger being..."

I was looking for a new Dodge Charger or Challenger being that I was already a Dodge owner. I had been working with another dealerships prior to contacting Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I explained to each dealership how I was looking to be at a certain cost and that I didn't want to have a "BIG" car payment. Treated so poorly at the last dealership (KIA of Augusta) Augusta, GA., I also asked for one solid fair price because I did not want to haggle over price, I just wanted the best price up front. ONLY ONE Dealership honored my wishes. Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! This was the first GOOD experience I've ever had at ANY dealership in my life. -Mr. Mike Crook and Mike Stephens were my saviors. Mr. Crook followed up with the internet inquiry that I did the night prior and did not waste any time providing me with exactly what I asked for. He listened and respected my wishes. I received a good fair price the very first time. There was no haggling and NO pressure. When I arrived at the dealership.... LATE. I might add, EVERYONE was extremely nice to me and did not make me feel uncomfortable whatsoever. Even though I was late and they were closing, they stayed late to help me and did it with a smile, which shocked me. And, by the way, their smiles were not fake either. They genuinely gave me the impression they were perfectly fine staying to help Mr. Crook had already given all of my info and expectations over to Mr. James Smith (Sales Manager I think) by the time I arrived at the dealership. Mr. Crook was instrumental in showing me the vehicle and teaching me things I needed to know about my new vehicle. He said I could call him anytime if I had any questions. Once it was time to pay for my vehicle, Mr. Crook introduced me to the sales closing Manager Kenny Dukes in Finance. I was thinking to myself.... "Here we go.... this is where they'll try to sell me all this extra stuff I don't need and there will be some fine line stuff and the price to add on the GAP Insurance and warranty will be a much higher price than what was quoted.", However, to my surprise, the bottom line was a GREAT OFFER. I honestly couldn't be more happy with this vehicle purchase and WILL be buying a DODGE CHALLENGER in the future from THIS dealership. When you go to Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram know that they will take care of you and you will leave a SATISFIED CUSTOMER. I give you my word.... they really care and WILL address your concerns and do whats necessary to resolve any issues. I am extremely pleased with my vehicle AND the purchase over all. In closing I'd just like to say.... Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram cares about EVERY purchase, EVERY Sale, EVERY customer...and doesn't just want your business ONE time.... but rather, they want to earn your trust and business for all future purchases too. They are definitely a cut above in the Dealership market. In closing to show how "ABOVE THE REST" they are Another great salesman Mike Stephens grove the new car ALL the way back to my house because I couldn't drive to cars home. Who can top that! Again Thanks to the Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team for taking care of me! #DODGEGIRL #2014CHARGER #CUSTOMERSATISFACTION

Mike Stephens

March 17, 2014

It's wonderful to hear you had such a pleasant experience, and that Mike was able to take such good care in helping you get what you needed. Being able to give great service and help is what we live for, but being able to read about folks' positive experiences also really brightens our day. Thank you for choosing us.

"This is a recommendation for Troy Benson. The only reason..."

This is a recommendation for Troy Benson. The only reason we stay with Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep is because of Troy Bensons Professionalism, knowledge and attitude in the service section. Mr. Benson deserves a raise and promotion and definately should be the service manager. He does the job anyway. Unfortunately Thomson has many problems but as long as Troy stays in charge of service we will continue to use the service area.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to know more about your experience with our Service department and the concerns you've alluded to in our other areas. If you are willing, could you please call Beth Grant at 1-800-533-7243 at your earliest convenience?

"Great dealership that was very helpful. They had a..."

Great dealership that was very helpful. They had a vehicle matching my preference shipped the the dealership in order to make the sale. Upon arrival there was a chip in the good which they fixed free of charge.

March 17, 2014

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback. We're happy to hear we were able to leave such a good impression with you, and look forward to assisting you in any future purchasing or service needs you may have. All the best!

Mike Crook