Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2158 Washington Road,
Thomson, Georgia 30824
Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

At Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we make buying easy! One of the reason's we have some of the highest customer satisfaction reviews in the area, is because we strive to deliver excellent customer service. If we fail to do so, for any reason, we are always here listen to our customers and act quickly to turn things around. With 8 acres of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram's serving the CSRA and Augusta area you'll find hundreds of vehicle of all makes and models. We are easy to find just off I-20 exit 172. Call us anytime, we have staff standing by long after the store is closed. We make buying easy is more than just a slogan. For us, it's a promise.

About Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• We make service easy!
larry bradford
8/09/2016

"windows and doors leaked water when it rained"

The windows on my 2016 JEEP WRANGLER leaked from the start. I took it in DEC>JAN>FEB>MAR>APR>MAY>JUNE. each time a small amount of work was done or parts were ordered. each time work was done the problem seemed to get worst. While the service department seemed to want to help there hands were tied by company rules. I figured that over 6 months was long enough to but up with this. sales management did not seem to care . I had enough and traded it in for a GMC truck. this trade cost me good money but I would lose money and get away from this dealership. I have and will continue to share this story with everybody who will listen!

charles laddie speigt was salesman. he tried to help

VickieTravis
8/05/2016

"Great people to do business with!!"

I really enjoyed doing work with these guys!! Everyone was so nice and helpful!! This is my 3rd car with these guys!!My last car came from Mel, which he was very friendly and this car Charles Speight did an an excellent job by getting me in the car I wanted!!! Job well done!!

Charles Speight

Ray1954
8/05/2016

"New Car purchase "

Salesman did a excellent job in getting my wife the car she wanted. He went above and beyond to fill her expectations. Job well done.

Charles Speight

Tdlowe79
7/09/2016

"Great place"

This is my second vehicle I've bought from Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. I highly recommend them. Both of my buying experiences have been great.

Lander10
6/03/2016

"It was very good fast friendly and professional."

It was good. It was quick friendly and professional. Didn't mind buying the truck. Very helpful group had paperwork and all ready to be signed when I got there.

Natalie1103
5/30/2016

"New Jeep Purchase"

The dealership should inform the customer that when stating your tradein would be paid off only later to find out you are upside down in your loan due to money carried over from a previous loan. I did realize I would be upside down by $5000.00 when signing the contract but I was not informed prior to my purchase. My salesman was great as always; but I am disappointed with my loan.

CarlWilsonDrives

"Got it done!"

Tommy was a huge help after the last car I got from him got totaled in a not at fault accident. Not only was he able to find me a newer version of what I had, he got it for less a month! Blessed to have gotten him twice!

Terry Senesac

"great experience "

Tommy Jackson was a pleasure to work with. I came in at closing time and he stayed late to get a good deal on my new Challenger. Thanks, Terry Senesac

CWhoke
5/17/2016

"My Best Vehicle Buying Experience Ever"

I'm 56yrs old with 11 new vehicle purchases under my belt. Over the years I've come to think of buying a new vehicle much the same as I do a trip to the dentist - a painful necessity - anything but easy & stress free. However this was the easiest, most stress free, no pressure purchase I've ever had. Our Salesman, Mike Crook (Really... Crook! lol), honestly seemed more interested in getting us into the right vehicle for our needs than in moving company stock or meeting his monthly number. He listened to what we had to say: why we were looking; what we needed; what we thought we wanted; and what we wanted to spend. He asked the right questions about what was most important and he made sensible & reasonable recommendations. He showed us/tested drove what fit and didn't push us towards things that didn't. We made several trips to/from the dealership deliberating, and I suppose Mike could've gotten frustrated with us. He even joked "They'll think I'm not doing my job because you keep leaving". But every visit he remained helpful, patient and hospitable like our satisfaction was the most important part of his job. End game: We got everything we needed & wanted; well under sticker and several hundred below the Internet-Price, plus what we wanted for our trade. Also working the finance piece with Terry, was my first buying experience were I didn't feel like I was being badgered into buying something extra I didn't need, want or could afford. The whole experience became very pleasant. I am recommending Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to several family members in the market to buy.

tmgordon
5/05/2016

"Awesome"

CJ made me feel very comfortable right away. He was very upfront and genuine. I would recommend him to anyone! I did feel a little put off when there was a big sign that said "Free TV when you buy a New Car" When I asked about it I was told I was already getting a great deal on the vehicle so no TV. Then they had me sign a waiver. My experience with Charles Jones more than made up for that though.

Reviews of Mike Crook