Thomson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mike Crook

March 27, 2017

"Great experience "

- Eboog945

I had a great experience with the purchase of my used ram truck. Really a great quality truck at a good price. I spoke with Melvin the online salesman who sent me pictures and answered any questions I had concerning the vehicle. He really went above and beyond his duties to make sure I was setup me up Web Samuels to make the deal happen.

March 27, 2017

"Great Experience "

- Rhollow

I had a great experience with purchasing my New Jeep from the beginning to the end. Melvin Hall in Internet sales was great with everything from my internet start to assigning a sale person, starting my applications and follow up afterwards. He set the appointment and sent directions along with several courtesy calls throughout the ordeal. Michael Myricks in sales step in when I arrived and got the ball rolling. He showed me the jeep that I picked out online, test drove, and got me the price I could work with. Kenneth Dukes wheel it in. He was great in the financial department with going over everything and getting me extra coverage. Every person I incounter was so friendly and courtesy, offering coffee etc. Excellent experience. Great job! Thanks again.

March 23, 2017

"Surprised and pleased."

- dekljk

Very pleased with the whole experience when buying 2016 Dodge Ram 1500. Trade-in, purchase, and all other necessary steps took less than two and a half hours. Was very comfortable during process and Paul ensured everything went smoothly.

• We make service easy!