Thorobred Chevrolet

Thorobred Chevrolet

Call
Thorobred Chevrolet Info
About Thorobred Chevrolet

Thorobred Chevrolet is your preferred Chevrolet dealer in the valley since 1978. Our facility in Chandler is the largest in the state, which means we have a great inventory of vehicles and an extensive area for parts, service and body shops. A lot has changed since we started but one belief holds true. Taking care of our customers. We earned our A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau by exceeding the expectations of our customers to provide a hassle free and enjoyable automotive experience. Whether you are purchasing a vehicle or utilize our service, parts or body departments we are all equally engaged in gaining your Complete Satisfaction. Like us at facebook.com/ThorobredChevy and check our website for weekly specials

About Thorobred Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Largest Chevrolet Dealership in Arizona
  • No Additional Dealer Addendum Mark-Ups
  • Free Popcorn

"Bait and Switch"

BAIT AND SWITCH. thoroughbred has a volt advertised on their site for $29,999. "$5000 off" it had been there for at least a week. I called and was told they had it. After arriving, i was told it was sold. They told me I could get a different car for $2500 more. Sales mgr said they have no control over their website and insulted me with some other doubletalk. When they start out with BAIT and SWITCH, can you trust them at all? i bought at a different dealership.

"Wouldn't go here "

Let me just start by saying that the sales person I spoke with was extrremly friendly. His name was John. I was interested in buying a Chevy Cruze. Took two for a test drive and decided on a 2014 Chevy Cruze LT with 14,000 miles on it. (Rental Car) and went into the room to start the negotiation process. The Cruze I wanted was marked at $15,599. We offered $15,000 for the car. I mean what delaer wouldn't take $600 off sticker. The sales manager, can't remember his name was extremely rude. He stated he would be abl e to take $100 off. All we asked for was $600 and we would have walked out the door that day with the car. The sales manager wasn't trying to sell the car he enjoyed playing the game more than making a customer happy. I will not be returning to this dealership and I will not be recommedning to anyone. Bought a a brand new 2014 Chevy Cruze LT with 30 miles for $17.000 at Superstition Springs Chevy. The price was listed at $21,000 and they took $4000 off. That's how dealerships should negotiate.

"Great Chevy Service Center!!"

I bought an old Chevy 4x4 and brought it in to Rick Hamilton in service. Long story short they have nursed my old truck into a truck that reliable and efficient. I would not bring it to any other and Rick is the best!

Rick Hamilton

"Best Car Buying Experiance Ever!"

We just bought a 2014 Chevy Volt and by far Thorobred Chevrolet was the best car buying experience we have ever had! I highly recommend this dealership!

Jordan Weilert, Nick Greco

"I visited Thorobred Chevrolet on 3/29/14 as a previous..."

I visited Thorobred Chevrolet on 3/29/14 as a previous customer looking to give a great dealership some more business. I was primarily interested in a 2014 Camaro SS. I first conversed with Saul via email. Saul was more prompt, informative and professional in his replies than any other salesman I have worked with - most seem to be adverse to email, in fact. When I got to the store, I worked with Tim as my primary salesman. He was willing to show me any car I wanted to look at and we ended up taking two for a test drive, one 2SS with an automatic and one 1ss with a manual gearbox. I ended up wanting a 2SS with manual so we looked through the inventory and eventually found the perfect car. I left letting them know that I had a few more cars to look at before making a final decision, and throughout both Tim and Saul were extremely friendly and courteous. I returned to Thorobred on 3/31/2013 intending to finalize a deal. We had some miscommunications since a new person was brought in to help with the deal ( I do not remember his name) but we were able to iron them out, and again I was impressed with how friendly and respectful everyone I encountered was. We ended up very close to a deal but were unable to complete it due to circumstances out of their control. It is unfortunate but I will absolutely be back if I ever want to purchase a new Chevrolet.

Tim, Saul

"I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership, two with..."

I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership, two with Nathan. Nathan is a true professional and always is ready to address any questions or concerns not only throughout the sales process but well beyond. My sales experience with Nathan and at Throrobred Chevrolet was very possitive.

Nathan Thue

"We bought a new Tahoe at great year end deal. Jordan was..."

We bought a new Tahoe at great year end deal. Jordan was our salesperson and we were so impressed with his professionalism and patience in answering all our questions. Eventhough they were so busy that day we were out in no time with our new Tahoe.

jordan

"Worked with Daniel gilbertson and he was very pleasant..."

Worked with Daniel gilbertson and he was very pleasant and informative. He has lots of patience and very kind. He worked with us and I felt that he went above and beyond. Loved my experience.

"I went in to buy a new Chevy Cruze after losing a car..."

I went in to buy a new Chevy Cruze after losing a car that I absolutely loved. I wasn't sure if I wanted an Eco or one of the new Diesel models but Nathan was great about letting me test drive both models. I was also really really picky about the interior, color and options that I wamted but they found the perfect car and had it shipped over from CA. They were really great to work with and got me an awesome deal! I qould recommend Nathan and Thorobred any day!

Nathan Thue

"My new Silverado purchase experience was great at..."

My new Silverado purchase experience was great at Thorobred Chevrolet. The three employees named put great effort into making my purchase timely and flawless. One thing I must mention is that not once did I feel pushed or pressured into purchasing my new truck. Definitely recommend this dealership and will be back here again when that time comes!

Nathan Thue, Saul Wences, John Salazar