Timbrook Kia

Timbrook Kia Info

Hagerstown KIA

Baierl Kia

"routine service"

I called on the phone to set up service,got a date and time right away. Got there early,no problem, took the car and got started in order of time set. Checked car over and told me the oks' of ware of brakes,tires,wipers,and filters. preformed service and finished up in timely manor. Will take car back in the future for service.

"We have purchased a Kia Rio at Timbrook Kia about two..."

We have purchased a Kia Rio at Timbrook Kia about two years ago and had wonderful service. We were getting rid of a Sorento that I currently had so we went to Timbrook Kia to purchase a new one. They didn't have the one we wanted on the lot so they looked online and had one the next day for us.

"Very satisfied! I received a great price, plus very fair..."

Very satisfied! I received a great price, plus very fair trade in value for my old car. Very informative demonstration of features, and perks. They worked with us to make this as easy as possible for us. This is my families 2nd Kia purchase in 3 years, and it will not be our last. Very Happy.

"We visited the dealership almost at closing time, but..."

We visited the dealership almost at closing time, but there was no rush; we took a couple of test drives, and even the business manager stayed to give us an idea on financing. And, the next business day we bought our new KIA, and are very pleased.

"Went in to see if I could trade in the rio that I had..."

Went in to see if I could trade in the rio that I had previously purchased there. Was able to trade in on new forte. Every one was very friendly and professional. The process was easy and quick. Will definitely return.

"Brian did a good job with helping me with purchasing my..."

Brian did a good job with helping me with purchasing my Kia Sorento. The only problem I have had with the dealership is not from Brian, it was from the individual who processes the tilte and tags section. Long story short somehow the tags that were put on my vehicle belonged to someone else and vice versa. The only way this was caught was from me recieving a speeding ticket in the mail with a photo of a vehicle that was clearly not mine. I called the police to have to ticket cleared off my driving record and they told me I need to let the MVA know since thats were they pull there information. They advised me if I brought my vehicle off a dealership that processes everything there, I need to contact them to see if that could be where the mix up is. Which I did and come to found out thats what it was, so I recieved a letter that I need to take to the MVA to get new tags to be registered in my name. I did get the letter but I haven't went to do so, I have to wait until this thursday when our MVA is open. Other than this mix up I would reccomend this dealship. Thanks

"I just bought a new Kia Optima at Timbrooks on 2-24-14,..."

I just bought a new Kia Optima at Timbrooks on 2-24-14, and was given a Rate Us card by the salesman and wanted to write this review to express my complete satisfaction with the sales team of Brian Charland and Dave Lindsey. Both bent over backwards to help me and all dealerships should be like this one. I have bought 2 cars from them before and they are always the same, very helpful and pleasing to be around. I would recommend this dealership to anyone at anytime. All in all a very pleasant experience.

"To all those folks that need help with a car - Brian..."

To all those folks that need help with a car - Brian and Herb are outstanding! I was looking for a nice car and on a budget because I am in school working on my Master's degree and they worked as a team to get me the answers and the car that I needed. Brian was patient and answered my questions regarding each model I was interested in. He was clearly very knowledgeable. He has a great personality and is very personable. Herb was also very patient. He presented me with my financing options and clearly worked diligently to find a lender for my situation. When one thing didn't work - he was resourceful to find another. The dealership as a whole is clean, presentable and professional. I felt as though I was a priority and they made me feel like they appreciated me picking them for my needs. I had a big need and they cared enough to help as best they could. I would more than recommend this dealership and it's team. I would highly recommend Timbrook Kia to anyone. I've never dealt with a car dealership like this one. I will actively refer, recommend and share my experience with others. I'd like to thank Brian and Herb again for their hard work, care and due diligence. I love my 2014 Black Forte. If you want/need a quality car and want respected and taken care of during the process - GO TIMBROOK KIA! You won't be disappointed. I'll be back next year for an SUV! Sandi Garlitz Frostburg, MD

"We have now bought 3 vehicles thru Bucky Dayton and have..."

We have now bought 3 vehicles thru Bucky Dayton and have had exceptional service. Bucky is courteous, friendly, fun and very helpful!!!! He makes buying a vehicle fun. We will always deal w/him!

"Felt like coming home rather than a business. Herb and..."

Felt like coming home rather than a business. Herb and Bill were excellent, no pressure just service. They both worked well as a team and actually listened and made me feel very comfortable. I'm looking forward to developing a good relationship with Herb and Bill so that I can upgrade in a year or two. I loved my Saturns but now my loyalty just might be with Kia. Art Wolf