Titan Auto Sales

Chicago Motor Cars

Jerry malady
7/09/2016

"Love my SUV"

I felt completely comfortable with my salesman James. He was very patient I showed up a little late due to traffic . Even so James walked me through several different vehicles and options and did not rush me a bit even though it was late. Finally we settled on a 2009 Tahoe and I've been vey happy with the vehicle and personalities with all the employees at Titan and their services.

James

Moneyiac
6/17/2016

"Grand Prix GXP"

They have great customer service and great prices also they are willing to work with you and try their best to get you in a car

Aureilno

kathy marsh
6/12/2016

"Pleasant used car purchase experience"

I was looking for a Nissan Altima because I had one years ago and never had problems. I really didn't want to get away from the luxury I had in the last few cars, but wanted to go back to Altima. Since Titan Auto Sales is less than 2 miles from my house I went there in September, 2015. Not only not did I find what I wanted as for as style, luxury, and low miles, I got the low monthly payments I wanted and a lower interest rate the previous financing. I have since recommended my brother and son to Titian Auto Sales. My only regret is that at that time they didn't have the color I wanted. My last five cares have been gray or silver and I was looking for a brighter color than the charcoal color I got. All and all I am pleased with my purchase and runs really well and burns minimal gas.

Anna and Michelle

Mattpaps
5/17/2016

"Great experience"

I received a very fair trade in value for my vehicle. The staff was kind and courteous. I liked the no haggle approach. Everything is straight forward and shown to you ahead of time. I bought a Infiniti suv at a fair price. There were a few minor issues with the truck the first week, headlight out AC not very cold. They fixed these issues with no problem at all. Overall a very good experience.

Ross. Golbert

Yessir
5/14/2016

"Great people to work with. "

I had a very smooth transaction here with Anna and Michelle. I would recommend this dealership, and I will come back for my next vehicle.

Anna and Michelle

deandre05
5/13/2016

"I bought a 2013 Honda Civic"

I had this car for about 3 weeks and I've fallen in love with it. Great gas mileage. Great tech system. Overall great car. The service that I received was also amazing. Nothing but nice people with happy faces. Returned to receive my plates and they put them on for me and washed my car. Overall great great customer service and a great business.

Michelle

Kenyatta Glasper
5/03/2016

"A Great Experience!!!!!"

I love my new truck from Titan Auto..... The entire staff were absolutely amazing friendly funny and down to earth. They made my car buying experience so comfortable because they were understanding and quickly approve me for the car that i want. They never gave me a hard time about fiximg any minor things to my vehicle and they stand behing their warranty 100%. I love is place and would recommend any and everyone to go buy a vehicle from them. In fact my next vehicle will be purchase from them when and if i decide to do a trade in. Thanks Titan Auto you rock!!!!!!

Anna

Gloria29308
4/13/2016

"Over all an excellent experience, with great help!"

My family had been searching for a new vehicle for about a month, but every other dealership we visited was more interested in making a sale then actually helping us improve our vehicle situation. Most vehicles we saw were too pricey and had high milage , yet those vehicles were still being pushed on us even after we declined their offer. After that experience I decided to look online to avoid pushy sales reps. That's when I came across Titan Auto sales. From the beginning the ambience was very warm and the people there were very pleasant. That same day I bought my new truck very well priced and very low miles

Ross

yodaman
3/06/2016

"Awesome Dealership!"

The moment you walk into Titan Auto you feel appreciated and respected. Great dealership with friendly staff... not pushy at all, which is a big complaint about most dealerships. Feels like I got a great deal for a showroom car!

Michelle

Jose83
3/02/2016

"Got a great deal"

Was looking for Ford Fusion and came to Titan. The staff was willing to let me drive 3 Fusions they had in stock and were very patient with me. Never was I pressured and they answered all my questions. I don't like dealing with car dealers but Ross and Anna were great to work with. Very happy with my purchase and just recommended my sister to Titan.

Ross and Anna