Titan Auto Sales

Chicago Motor Cars

Mattpaps
5/17/2016

"Great experience"

I received a very fair trade in value for my vehicle. The staff was kind and courteous. I liked the no haggle approach. Everything is straight forward and shown to you ahead of time. I bought a Infiniti suv at a fair price. There were a few minor issues with the truck the first week, headlight out AC not very cold. They fixed these issues with no problem at all. Overall a very good experience.

Ross. Golbert

Yessir
5/14/2016

"Great people to work with. "

I had a very smooth transaction here with Anna and Michelle. I would recommend this dealership, and I will come back for my next vehicle.

Anna and Michelle

deandre05
5/13/2016

"I bought a 2013 Honda Civic"

I had this car for about 3 weeks and I've fallen in love with it. Great gas mileage. Great tech system. Overall great car. The service that I received was also amazing. Nothing but nice people with happy faces. Returned to receive my plates and they put them on for me and washed my car. Overall great great customer service and a great business.

Kenyatta Glasper
5/03/2016

"A Great Experience!!!!!"

I love my new truck from Titan Auto..... The entire staff were absolutely amazing friendly funny and down to earth. They made my car buying experience so comfortable because they were understanding and quickly approve me for the car that i want. They never gave me a hard time about fiximg any minor things to my vehicle and they stand behing their warranty 100%. I love is place and would recommend any and everyone to go buy a vehicle from them. In fact my next vehicle will be purchase from them when and if i decide to do a trade in. Thanks Titan Auto you rock!!!!!!

Anna

Gloria29308
4/13/2016

"Over all an excellent experience, with great help!"

My family had been searching for a new vehicle for about a month, but every other dealership we visited was more interested in making a sale then actually helping us improve our vehicle situation. Most vehicles we saw were too pricey and had high milage , yet those vehicles were still being pushed on us even after we declined their offer. After that experience I decided to look online to avoid pushy sales reps. That's when I came across Titan Auto sales. From the beginning the ambience was very warm and the people there were very pleasant. That same day I bought my new truck very well priced and very low miles

Ross

yodaman
3/06/2016

"Awesome Dealership!"

The moment you walk into Titan Auto you feel appreciated and respected. Great dealership with friendly staff... not pushy at all, which is a big complaint about most dealerships. Feels like I got a great deal for a showroom car!

Jose83
3/02/2016

"Got a great deal"

Was looking for Ford Fusion and came to Titan. The staff was willing to let me drive 3 Fusions they had in stock and were very patient with me. Never was I pressured and they answered all my questions. I don't like dealing with car dealers but Ross and Anna were great to work with. Very happy with my purchase and just recommended my sister to Titan.

Ross and Anna

Enko
2/25/2016

"BE AWARE"

BE AWARE …. SCAM!!! Not disclosing all the information! I purchased a vehicle from Titan Auto Sales a few months ago. The vehicle was a 2013 Nissan Altima and had one report on Carfax. The sale representative and finance manager both stated that it was a very minor accident and I had nothing to worry about since it was repaired “professionally”. Come to find out that the vehicle was involved in a Major accident. According to the police report the estimated damages were $10k-$15k. This would be still okay with me IF the repairs were done professionally, but NO. After taking the car to a professional the pointed out a lot of evidence to visible from the accident and repairs were done very poorly. I would not call them repairs more like cover ups until they find someone to buy the car who does not know much about cars. One example is that a door of the car was painted, there is no gloss applied and the color does not even match not even close! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!!!

DB
1/19/2016

"Pleased with my tahoe"

Purchased 2003 Tahoe. Dealt with Gilbert and Ross who were both professional and were very pleasant to work with. Vehicle was exactly as advertised. Been very happy with the purchase. Would buy again from this dealership.

Gilbert

tina,bless2016
1/16/2016

"I love my experience at Titan"

Great customer service, great price on my 2013 Nissan Altima, car in great condition. The people I enter acted with like sales lady and person who got me in the dealership was Delisa very nice and informative. Sales Manager was nice and said if I need anything give them a call. My favorite person was Anna the finance manager, such a beautiful soul. She explain the paper work in detail, if I had questions she was able to answer, did not feel like any funny business. My experience was a great one. A dealership with integrity, great variety of vehicles to choose from.

Delisa and Anna