Titan Auto Sales

AutoMatch USA

Avengerguy
5/26/2015

"Kinda disappointed "

If I knew then what I know now I would have just went to a new car lot. I purchased a 2013 Dodge Avenger from this dealership and I wasn't as thorough as I wanted to be when checking the vehicle. The sales people were combative while I was calling out the noticeable damage and we're trying to divert my attention by excessively talking, too friendly if you know what I mean. Anyway after I purchased the vehicle I noticed there was no jack for the spare, one of the windshield wipers was damaged. I also figured out that they bought it at auction and repaired the front end collision damage that they neglected to mention and it doesn't show up on car fax report because it was not reported to the insurance company. Looking closely I can see the hood and headlights are misaligned and has at least one aftermarket fender. For the amount of money I spent there I would have been better off buying a certified vehicle from the dealer. There were other problems as well but this review is getting lengthy. In short buyer beware, look closely At body alignment and paint for damage or replaced parts and bring a checklist.

Michelle

scravens13
5/17/2015

"Very satisfied"

Titan auto took very good care of me. The engine went out on my old car, which I thought, after a check it came out that it wasn't the engine. Even though they gave me a quote for the engine being bad they went back and gave me more for my old car and they didn't have to do that. I highly recommend titan auto. Thank you guys.

Anna and Michelle

jesuscardoza72
5/06/2015

"satisfied"

i had been looking for a Tahoe for a while, and had gone to about six dealerships, everybody was willing to sell me a Tahoe, but wouldn't come down on the window price,and all were giving me a interest rate in the low teens. I stopped at titan after finding them online. I found a Tahoe I liked,they were willing to come down on the asking price and to my surprise they got me a much lower interest rate than the other dealers. I was very happy with my whole purchase experience. they treated me and my family very nice,i am happy with my Tahoe., I would recommend them to my family and friends.

julio

boricua1
4/22/2015

"What a great Salesman"

I was looking for an SUV, and i found it at Titan. Truck was in great shape. Julio made it possible for me to get it with a low monthly payment. They took care of me in a professional way. In the near future i will come back to Julio to get my next vehicle.

Julio.

TR82
4/21/2015

"Titan Auto Sales"

Friendly staff and great pricing on their used vehicles! Staff was acomidating before, during, and after the sale! Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car at a good price!

Ross

Jp
4/18/2015

"The staff went above and beyond"

Was trying to find a good car and to stay within my budget. I went to several other dealers who couldn't work within my budget and tried to sell me cars with over 100,000 miles. Went to Titan and bought a 2012 regal for under $300 a month. I love my car and appreciate how the staff worked hard to stay within my budget. I love my regal and had a wonderful experience. Check these guys out.

Anna, Michelle and Ross

Mike
3/20/2015

"Great place!"

First time car buyer and it was great. The people are great and helped a lot. It's hard for a young 19 year old to finance a car by myself but they made it easy.

Julio

Bernabejesus
3/18/2015

"Good service"

Was looking for a truck and I couldn't find it. Rand across Titan Auto Sales and they help find exactly what I wanted and for the price I wanted too! They were also able to do the same for a good friend of mine!

Michelle Cipolla

Micipolla
1/10/2015

"Don't go Anywhere else but Titan!"

My car unexpectedly had some issues this winter and Titan helped me figure out a solution. I needed something right away and they were able to show me what I qualify for and show me my options. I narrowed it down and was able to leave that day in a car I love! Didn't feel any pressure to buy just them trying to help my situation. I will definitely tell people and get my next car here!!!

Michelle, Anna, Ross

rheinhardtwolfgang
12/05/2014

"Titan Auto Sales is Great!!!!!"

I was looking to purchase a nice used full size luxury vehicle but I wasn't looking to pay an arm & leg for it. I stumbled across a Titan Auto Sales ad on Facebook and they had some really nice vehicles listed so I decided to stop in their dealership to check things out. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt very comfortable and and was pleasantly greeted by every employee who was working. I purchased a 2011 Mercedes-Benz S550 4matic for a very good price. Ross Paulos, the gentleman who worked with me, was very courteous, professional, and just down right friendly. I definitely would recommend anyone who is searching for a quality vehicle to go and check Ross and the guys at Titan Auto Sales out............I promise you won't be disappointed.

Ross Paulos