Titan Auto Sales

Chignoli Auto Sales

Chicago Motor Cars

Will
8/04/2015

"GREAT SERVICE FROM TITAN AUTO SALES"

At Titan auto, I had a great experience. The staff is awesome and amazing. Julio Delmonte(salesman), is a great sales rep. I give Titan Auto Sales 5 STARS!!! Thank you Titan Auto!!

Julio Delmonte

joeknee33
7/20/2015

"Love my Tahoe"

Buying a used car is never an easy decision. It sucks. Who can you trust was the question my wife and I had when we started the process. After visiting a dealer that was caught lying to me about the mileage, we used a crying baby as an excuse walked out only to find Julio at Titan. Awesome, awesome, awesome! He's was honest and straight forward through the entire process. How we happened upon Titan I don't remember, but we are so thankful that we did. We got a great vehicle at a fair price. Thanks Julio and thank you Titan Auto Sales. If and when we're looking for another vehicle, we're heading straight back to Titan.

Julio

God love 15
7/03/2015

"Excellent service at Titans Auto sales, Worth IL"

My husband and I are excited about our 2010 Cadillac Escalade we purchased at Titans! Great price! Pleasant Enviroment! Nice and Friendly Team! You will NOT be disappointed when you do business with Titans!

Ross and Michelle.

Gengo11
6/10/2015

"Thrilled with my new ride!"

The guys at Titan Auto are absolutely fantastic to work with. I thought I was in a tough spot finacially and they were able to work a great deal for me to get into the Jeep Grand Cherokee I wanted at a payment I could afford. I highly recommend stopping by to talk Ross or Julio about your options!

Julio and Ross

mboston
6/10/2015

"Happy with my Chevy Tahoe"

Great service and great vehicle. I highly recommend Titan Auto. "Quality" vehicles at great prices. Ask for Michelle one of the sales people for great service.

Michelle and ross

Jfranz0801

"Very welcoming "

Everyone that works here is just super nice and very welcoming as soon as you walk into the door. Everyone was very helpful with answering all my questions. I have told all my friends about this place that are thinking about getting a car. Keep up the good work!

Julio Delmonte

Superlip06
6/04/2015

"Great experience! "

I loved the service and how friendly everyone was to us and how straight forward they were. Our sales guy Julio was great and made the experience easy. Ana was nice and made it fun even for my 2 year old. Ross the manager was also great. The car was for my wife but I k ow I will be back when I am ready!!!!

Ross, Julio, Ana

Avengerguy
5/26/2015

"Kinda disappointed "

If I knew then what I know now I would have just went to a new car lot. I purchased a 2013 Dodge Avenger from this dealership and I wasn't as thorough as I wanted to be when checking the vehicle. The sales people were combative while I was calling out the noticeable damage and we're trying to divert my attention by excessively talking, too friendly if you know what I mean. Anyway after I purchased the vehicle I noticed there was no jack for the spare, one of the windshield wipers was damaged. I also figured out that they bought it at auction and repaired the front end collision damage that they neglected to mention and it doesn't show up on car fax report because it was not reported to the insurance company. Looking closely I can see the hood and headlights are misaligned and has at least one aftermarket fender. For the amount of money I spent there I would have been better off buying a certified vehicle from the dealer. There were other problems as well but this review is getting lengthy. In short buyer beware, look closely At body alignment and paint for damage or replaced parts and bring a checklist.

Michelle

scravens13
5/17/2015

"Very satisfied"

Titan auto took very good care of me. The engine went out on my old car, which I thought, after a check it came out that it wasn't the engine. Even though they gave me a quote for the engine being bad they went back and gave me more for my old car and they didn't have to do that. I highly recommend titan auto. Thank you guys.

Anna and Michelle

jesuscardoza72
5/06/2015

"satisfied"

i had been looking for a Tahoe for a while, and had gone to about six dealerships, everybody was willing to sell me a Tahoe, but wouldn't come down on the window price,and all were giving me a interest rate in the low teens. I stopped at titan after finding them online. I found a Tahoe I liked,they were willing to come down on the asking price and to my surprise they got me a much lower interest rate than the other dealers. I was very happy with my whole purchase experience. they treated me and my family very nice,i am happy with my Tahoe., I would recommend them to my family and friends.

julio