Titan Auto Sales

Chicago Motor Cars

Kenyatta Glasper
5/03/2016

"A Great Experience!!!!!"

I love my new truck from Titan Auto..... The entire staff were absolutely amazing friendly funny and down to earth. They made my car buying experience so comfortable because they were understanding and quickly approve me for the car that i want. They never gave me a hard time about fiximg any minor things to my vehicle and they stand behing their warranty 100%. I love is place and would recommend any and everyone to go buy a vehicle from them. In fact my next vehicle will be purchase from them when and if i decide to do a trade in. Thanks Titan Auto you rock!!!!!!

Anna

Gloria29308
4/13/2016

"Over all an excellent experience, with great help!"

My family had been searching for a new vehicle for about a month, but every other dealership we visited was more interested in making a sale then actually helping us improve our vehicle situation. Most vehicles we saw were too pricey and had high milage , yet those vehicles were still being pushed on us even after we declined their offer. After that experience I decided to look online to avoid pushy sales reps. That's when I came across Titan Auto sales. From the beginning the ambience was very warm and the people there were very pleasant. That same day I bought my new truck very well priced and very low miles

Ross

yodaman
3/06/2016

"Awesome Dealership!"

The moment you walk into Titan Auto you feel appreciated and respected. Great dealership with friendly staff... not pushy at all, which is a big complaint about most dealerships. Feels like I got a great deal for a showroom car!

Michelle

Jose83
3/02/2016

"Got a great deal"

Was looking for Ford Fusion and came to Titan. The staff was willing to let me drive 3 Fusions they had in stock and were very patient with me. Never was I pressured and they answered all my questions. I don't like dealing with car dealers but Ross and Anna were great to work with. Very happy with my purchase and just recommended my sister to Titan.

Ross and Anna

Enko
2/25/2016

"BE AWARE"

BE AWARE …. SCAM!!! Not disclosing all the information! I purchased a vehicle from Titan Auto Sales a few months ago. The vehicle was a 2013 Nissan Altima and had one report on Carfax. The sale representative and finance manager both stated that it was a very minor accident and I had nothing to worry about since it was repaired “professionally”. Come to find out that the vehicle was involved in a Major accident. According to the police report the estimated damages were $10k-$15k. This would be still okay with me IF the repairs were done professionally, but NO. After taking the car to a professional the pointed out a lot of evidence to visible from the accident and repairs were done very poorly. I would not call them repairs more like cover ups until they find someone to buy the car who does not know much about cars. One example is that a door of the car was painted, there is no gloss applied and the color does not even match not even close! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!!!!

Michelle

DB
1/19/2016

"Pleased with my tahoe"

Purchased 2003 Tahoe. Dealt with Gilbert and Ross who were both professional and were very pleasant to work with. Vehicle was exactly as advertised. Been very happy with the purchase. Would buy again from this dealership.

Gilbert

tina,bless2016
1/16/2016

"I love my experience at Titan"

Great customer service, great price on my 2013 Nissan Altima, car in great condition. The people I enter acted with like sales lady and person who got me in the dealership was Delisa very nice and informative. Sales Manager was nice and said if I need anything give them a call. My favorite person was Anna the finance manager, such a beautiful soul. She explain the paper work in detail, if I had questions she was able to answer, did not feel like any funny business. My experience was a great one. A dealership with integrity, great variety of vehicles to choose from.

Delisa and Anna

Sof27
10/27/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience"

I researched and read some reviews before heading over to Titan. Had high expectations which were exceeded by the staff. Anna and Michelle were very helpful and honest during the entire purchase. I got a great deal on a Nissan Altima and they were able to get me lower payments than expected. Definitely check them out!

Anna and Michelle

Joshua23
10/17/2015

"Great Experience. "

Awesome customer service. The process was quick and easy. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Titan. Ross and Gilbert were very personable, up-front, and direct. I will definitely be back.

Ross and Gilbert

Ondina
10/14/2015

"Great "

Great service good quality really good price a lot of selection to choose from very friendly I would definitely recommend this place Great customer service

Mitchelle