Titan Auto Sales

Titan Auto Sales
Titan Auto Sales Info

AutoMatch USA

Chignoli Auto Sales

"Great customer service and very happy with my Silverado"

Very happy that they were willing to help out in my current situation. Have had my vehicle for over a month now and it runs great with no problems. I would recommend this dealership because they really care. Good people!

ross and anna

"Wow, Lonnie knows how to drive a customer right out the..."

Wow, Lonnie knows how to drive a customer right out the door, and that's exactly what he did with me! I wasn't in the dealership more than 5 minutes and he was already being rude because I mentioned that I still have a few more dealerships to visit. I have never met someone as rude trying to sell me something. He had the nerve to tell me with attitude "This is how it's gonna work. If you like what I have, you're gonna pay the price I'm asking, cause I have the best cars around." Yeah, needless to say, I was out of there REAL quick!! If you wanna be treated with respect, don't step foot in there!

Lonnie

"I was looking for a older but clean sports car at a..."

I was looking for a older but clean sports car at a reasonable price. I came across Titan on the Internet and saw the BMW Z3 Roadster that I had been looking for. The photos on the website looked great so I contacted Lonnie and Ross at Titan. We negotiated a price and Ross confirmed the condition of the car. There was no pressure from the salesmen and it turned out that the car was in the condition described to me, and at a price that was reasonable for a car in that condition. Delivery was scheduled and I received the car two days after I paid for it. The car was in just the condition that I had expected. I have no complaints about the way that I was treated by Titan. When I look for another used vehicle I will no doubt check with Titan first.

Ross and Lonnie

"I was in the market for a new vehicle but wasn't too..."

I was in the market for a new vehicle but wasn't too sure what I wanted to get next. I heard good things about Titan so I decided to stop by and see what they had. When I got there, I was impressed with the quality of their used cars and their customer service. Everyone there was really nice and the dealership was clean. I was able to get a good deal on my trade and I was shown all their inventory that met what I was looking for. The financing was easy and I was able to walk out of there in a new vehicle that works best for me. No hassle dealership and great experience. I'll be telling my friends and family and I'll be going there for my next purchase in the future also. Thanks Titan!

Michelle, Ross, Anna

"All I can say is WOW! The employees at Titan Auto Sales..."

All I can say is WOW! The employees at Titan Auto Sales in Worth, Illinois, gave me an experience of a lifetime. I went in just browsing, not to purchase, because I said I wasn't going to purchase until September, I was trying to get a feel of things and before I knew it I was test driving a Mercedes Benz Gl 450 truck and than I was offered to take it home for the weekend (free car for the weekend) who would turn that down. Took it back that following Monday, and I was offered a great offer that I found not refuse. If you're looking for a luxury vehicle, I highly recommend Titan Auto Sales! Thanks Michelle and Ross.

Michelle and Ross

"I drive by Titan Auto Sales all the time on my way to..."

I drive by Titan Auto Sales all the time on my way to work. My car got ruined in the flood last week so I was looking to get a newer used car but something that's affordable. I made an appointment to stop by the dealership and I'm really glad i did. I looked at a couple of cars within my price range. All the cars I looked at looked brand new. They were all super clean on the inside and out. I went inside to go over some paper work and everything went very smoothly. I felt comfortable with everyone working there and didn't feel pressured or rushed. Everything was clearly explained to me and before I knew it I was buying a new car. I'm happy that I decided to stop at Titan Auto. My experience was nothing but good and I've had no problems with the vehicle I purchased from them. Their dealership was very clean and spotless inside and their inventory is great!

Michelle

"I love this dealership I recommened this dealership to my..."

I love this dealership I recommened this dealership to my boyfriend,and he was able to get a Kia Optium from there with low miles. Plus the price of the car was resonable. The reason that I love this dealership cause I was able to also buy a car from here as well in 2007. The staff is great espically Anna she was just wonderful working with my boyfriend while he was on the road and when he came back hpme she was able to put him in a very nice car. Thank you Annna for everything .

Anna Krzsiak

"This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Titan..."

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Titan Auto. The quality, cleanliness, and preparation of their vehicles are quite impressive. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Very comfortable with no high pressure.

Sam. Ross

"I went into Titan Auto Sales about 3 weeks ago looking to..."

I went into Titan Auto Sales about 3 weeks ago looking to see and get a car they had listed for sale that I really liked. My first impression of Titan was very positive I must admit, but that feeling changed soon afterwards when less than 48 hours later I started to notice things wrong with the car. It seemed for the next week I was either jotting something down on paper that I found wrong or on the phone with them on a daily basis. I took time off work to have them fix the problems one day which they at first made it seem like it was no problem and it turned out they couldnt fix my problems and had to rely on Oak Lawn Mazda to fix the issues at hand and I finally got my car back about 5 days later. I really wish I could give them higher praise but I cant, I have to be honest ! I thought Anna who does the financing was good and friendly and Anthony a salesman there was of help in some ways in getting my car back in order. I went on their page on Facebook last night and left a comment which I feel the "truth" struck a nerve with them and they soon deleted it upon seeing it as Im sure they dont want people to see negative or unhappy customers comments and reviews and it seems they just want consumers to view the good comments and to have people believe that all their customers are happy customers. Im sure there are alot of happy customers with Titan Auto Sales and good for them but I'm not one of them and I hope people who go to Titan Auto Sales can see through the smiling faces and thoroughly look the car they want over ! If Titan paid as much attention to the potential problems with their cars as they do taking all the pictures of the cars they advertise on their website they wouldnt have people like myself writing what I just did ! I could write a little more on this matter but I'll just move on now and think of Titan as a thing of the past that I hope I never have to revisit now that the car seems to be OK. *** I really feel that had they took just a little more time to look at this car before listing it and had fixed these issues beforehand that I would have highly recommended them but it just wasn't that way, sorry to say.

Ross, Anna, Tony & Anthony

"Primarily familiar with service department and..."

Primarily familiar with service department and specifically Fred Meller. Excellent beyond expectations for service of my Ford 2001 Escape. Due to auto accident, I had the pleasurable experience of a highly qualified mechanic recommend a used car at Titan and completed the acquisition of my 2007 Mercury Mariner with Ross Paulos and Anna Krzysiak. Additionally, all were quite helpful and generous with their time for obtaining accessories. I highly recommend Titan Auto Sales of Worth IL.

Fred, Ross, Anna,