Titan Auto Sales

Chicago Motor Cars

DB
1/19/2016

"Pleased with my tahoe"

Purchased 2003 Tahoe. Dealt with Gilbert and Ross who were both professional and were very pleasant to work with. Vehicle was exactly as advertised. Been very happy with the purchase. Would buy again from this dealership.

Gilbert

tina,bless2016
1/16/2016

"I love my experience at Titan"

Great customer service, great price on my 2013 Nissan Altima, car in great condition. The people I enter acted with like sales lady and person who got me in the dealership was Delisa very nice and informative. Sales Manager was nice and said if I need anything give them a call. My favorite person was Anna the finance manager, such a beautiful soul. She explain the paper work in detail, if I had questions she was able to answer, did not feel like any funny business. My experience was a great one. A dealership with integrity, great variety of vehicles to choose from.

Delisa and Anna

Sof27
10/27/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience"

I researched and read some reviews before heading over to Titan. Had high expectations which were exceeded by the staff. Anna and Michelle were very helpful and honest during the entire purchase. I got a great deal on a Nissan Altima and they were able to get me lower payments than expected. Definitely check them out!

Anna and Michelle

Joshua23
10/17/2015

"Great Experience. "

Awesome customer service. The process was quick and easy. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Titan. Ross and Gilbert were very personable, up-front, and direct. I will definitely be back.

Ross and Gilbert

Ondina
10/14/2015

"Great "

Great service good quality really good price a lot of selection to choose from very friendly I would definitely recommend this place Great customer service

Mitchelle

applebees
10/02/2015

"Purchased $ 32,700 vehicle misled on equipment working"

I purchased a $32,700 vehicle that had factory navigation in it from the dealership. Not checking the navigation out just the radio didn't know it would not work,was broken! After signing the papers from the purchase went to put my home address into the navigation for my drive home in the dealer parking lot. The navigation wouldn't work so I went in to tell the salesmen that the navigation would not work. Salesmen told me it's because of the navigation disc is not in the vehicle so he grabs one and comes out with me. When he put the disc in the navigation still wouldn't work and was told it's because of the navigation disc he had must be the wrong one he will order me a new one and have it mailed to my home. I said ok believing him and drove off. Week later the navigation disc comes in the mail and the navigation still doesn't work so I call the dealership to talk to the sales rep. Telling him what's going on. He tells me he is busy probably something simple google it! Well it wasn't something simple the navigation doesn't work after being checked out and needs a new one. When I go to pick up my plates from the new car purchase from the dealership I mentioned this again and told him it's broken and doesn't work. Well again the sales rep tells me to now go to a car audio dealer and have them fix it. No a car audio place can't fix the internal of the navigation instead for me to get one at a discount from a new car dealer it's still $2,000 dollars. So now I spent $32,700 on a car I have to go spend another $2,000 for the navigation. When you spend that much on a used car you would expect things to work or at least have the dealer make them right! Would I go back NEVER!

Ross

Mohammad
10/01/2015

"Not bad"

Customer care service and people there are nice. The car wasn't as I expected since they told me they did a lot of work on the car and I should rest my head of any comming issues but I got 2 problems so far.

Michelle

Breezie214
9/23/2015

"Amazing Service"

I would highly recommend Titan Auto. I went in & walked out with my new car the same day. They have such a variety of vehicles to choose from and the staff was pleasant. Check them out!! Brianna

Anna

Will
8/04/2015

"GREAT SERVICE FROM TITAN AUTO SALES"

At Titan auto, I had a great experience. The staff is awesome and amazing. Julio Delmonte(salesman), is a great sales rep. I give Titan Auto Sales 5 STARS!!! Thank you Titan Auto!!

Julio Delmonte

joeknee33
7/20/2015

"Love my Tahoe"

Buying a used car is never an easy decision. It sucks. Who can you trust was the question my wife and I had when we started the process. After visiting a dealer that was caught lying to me about the mileage, we used a crying baby as an excuse walked out only to find Julio at Titan. Awesome, awesome, awesome! He's was honest and straight forward through the entire process. How we happened upon Titan I don't remember, but we are so thankful that we did. We got a great vehicle at a fair price. Thanks Julio and thank you Titan Auto Sales. If and when we're looking for another vehicle, we're heading straight back to Titan.

Julio