Tom Bush BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Overall Rating 2

Tom Bush BMW
Tom Bush BMW Info

"One or the worst experience when buying a car. Bill was..."

One or the worst experience when buying a car. Bill was super nice when trying to sell me the car but once the papers was signed his attitude totally changed. I was ignored with my questions and concerns and I even had to fill the car up with gas myself. Will not buy another car from Tom bush again.

"I had a very good experience with Tom Bush - with..."

I had a very good experience with Tom Bush - with multiple visits demonstrating consistently good customer service. First, we used them for service on an existing BMW after we moved. They extended the rental car courtesy to us even though we hadn't purchased from them since we had just moved there and the service was a warranty service. While there, we decided to consider a new car purchase. We'd been planning on make this purchase in the next few months, but felt that the price we were offered made it worth going ahead with the purchase (including rebates we didn't know were available to us). This purchase involved ordering a vehicle and Marco was very good about maintaining contact about the progress and being very flexible about how to get the car picked up. Although there was a misunderstanding during the ordering process (not *really* anyone's fault), Marco really worked within the dealership leadership to make it right. He could have just said 'gee you should have known better, sorry - charlie' - but instead came up with a solution that reflected a compromise on their part, but also helped me. He really showed ownership over the deal and I appreciated his advocacy on my behalf - a person of lesser character might have just said 'oh well'. I had some reservations about the car buying process in general as a female (let's face it, sometimes you wonder if you are being taken advantage of), but everyone - from sales, to finance, to service - was helpful and upfront without being patronizing. There wasn't any 'double speak' and the whole process was pretty transparent. They found a good outside financing deal that was better than what I found on my own internet search and while informing me of the various extra warranty options, they didn't put the hard sell or browbeat me into anything. If we hadn't just acquired two vehicles in the last year, I'd have no reservations about purchasing from them again.... and almost look forward to going back for service.

"I met Mark Maurais several years ago when I came in to..."

I met Mark Maurais several years ago when I came in to buy my first Mini; he was very helpful, not too pushy, and too enormous pains to answer my questions and help me see everything I wanted to see (which was far too much). I enjoyed my first Mini so much, and had such good interaction with Tom Bush when I came in for maintenance that I decided to come back. I came immediately back to Mark (via email) and he once again quickly responded and helped me get what I wanted (not what he wanted me to have- which seems all too often the feeling you get in other car dealerships). The other thing that really matters to me is the length of time it takes from making the decision to buy to getting out of the dealership. Mark and the Tom Bush team were terrfic in getting me out in record time. I'll be back! Eric Dudley+

Mark Murais

"We are very pleased to have dealt with Tom Bush BMW..."

We are very pleased to have dealt with Tom Bush BMW dealership. The salesmen we dealt with were very complete in their knowledge. They backed each other up when one was not available. I did enjoy viewing the "owner's lounge" to see the progress of my new mini. I would recommend Tom Bush Mini to a friend. Thank you, Bob and Amy Aiken

Todd Thompson and Mark Maurais

"I found Mark pleasant and easy to work with. He spent a..."

I found Mark pleasant and easy to work with. He spent a great deal of time with me regarding the digital indicators and controls - a matter I always find challenging. Mark even offered to drive 30 miles to my home to pick me up the morning I took delivery of the vehicle.

"I want to thank everyone for treating me so special. I..."

I want to thank everyone for treating me so special. I felt that they had my best interest, they made sure I did not get in over my head. Even after taking the car home Mark has call to check on how I loving my Mini. I do love Luci and tell everyone where I got great service from. Again thank you so much for every thing and everyone.

"Venci was very attentive, friendly and not pushy. He..."

Venci was very attentive, friendly and not pushy. He explained all of my options through the purchase process and has been excellent at follow up post purchase. No hassle purchase experience....and this is a big plus!

"We found the sales staff at Tom Bush Mini to be..."

We found the sales staff at Tom Bush Mini to be courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable, by taking the time to show us various models and features which certainly helped with our decision-making....

"This was my second purchase in 4 years and Don Newell did..."

This was my second purchase in 4 years and Don Newell did another great job! I have to say that no one in the Sales and Service Industry can always bat 1000, but but if Don was the clean up hitter on the new york yankees, he'd be a perenial allstar! See you in 3 years.... phil

"I needed a new car and returned to see Marcelo Sackel for..."

I needed a new car and returned to see Marcelo Sackel for another purchase. He is professional and likable and his assistance was unbeatable for my particular situation. Marcelo is a real gem for Tom Bush BMW and I will always purchase my cars from him. He has gone above and beyond for me!! Thank you!