Tom Bush BMW

Capital BMW

Fields BMW Lakeland

Randall W Hoffman
8/03/2016

"Outstanding service and follow-up."

My wife and I first met with Tom BcBride, Sales Consultant for Tom Bush BMW in June, 2016, looking for a 528i or 535i. After our first meeting with Tom, my wife and I told him we'd be buying a BMW from him; we just needed some time to explore and find the car that fit both our needs.On Friday, July 29, we purchased a beautiful 2014 BMW 535i, meeting all our requirements. Without Tom having taken the time to listen to our needs and understanding the individual importance to me of 400 horsepower and staying with a 6 cylinder for my wife, we would have missed the opportunity to own this great car. Over many conversations and staying close in texts, as I travel a good deal, and after discussions of the M Series, the 550, and the 535, I had asked Tom to find me a BMW 550, for the horsepower. Working with his technical team at Tom Bush BMW, Tom found a solution to meet both my wife's insistence on a 6 cylinder and my desire to have at least 400 horsepower. I stopped by Tom Bush on Friday afternoon on my way home from JAX, and purchased the BMW 535i, 6 cylinder, 400 horsepower, Twin Turbo! Tom answered all our questions, showing us numerous BMW's throughout this search period, involving his technical Team when needed. He never gave us the feeling that we needed to make the deal soon -- it was as important to Tom that we found the car we needed as it was to us. We have two BMW's, and our next BMW's will be purchased from Tom McBride. He's personable, ethical, knowledgeable, and we trust him implicitly. How's that for a car salesman! I'm a 67 year-old businessman, and I will honestly recommend Tom to anyone looking for a great BMW. Sincerely, Randy Hoffman St. Augustine, FL 32080

Tom McBride

Monica T
8/03/2016

"Tom McBride was Awesome!!"

I needed to trade in my old BMW for a newer model. Tom Mcbride assisted me in finding the right car for all my needs. Super professional and honest . Excellent experience !!!

Tom McBride

Lady 6
8/01/2016

"Superb"

Salesman was outstanding, and was patient with me until I made the decision to buy. He communicated with me to see if I still wanted the car and to let me know the status of the car, and its availability. Patience was the key in giving me the information and time to make a decision. Mr. Stewart is an excellent salesman, & his appearance is excellent.

Bill Stewart

LuvMy_X6
7/22/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

The last time I purchased a vehicle was 16 years ago as I am a person who believes in taking care of what you have and if it isn't broke don't replace it. I knew that my current car would not last forever so I had began looking to purchase a used or certified pre-owned X6 two years ago so that I wouldn't be looking for a car when I needed one but would have the luxury of taking my time and looking for what I wanted while my current vehicle was still working fine. I had signed on with Autotrader and received alerts whenever an X6 became available so I could shop without the pressure of a car salesman trying to sell me a vehicle before I was ready to purchase one or that I didn't want. When one became available at Tom Bush BMW in the right color and with low miles I sent an email and was contacted by Bill Stewart. I made an appointment with Bill, test drove the vehicle the next day but was still hesitant due to it being slightly more than I had planned to spend. There was no pressure and Bill answered all of my questions to the point I was able to make a decision that day that I could live with. I love my vehicle and can truly say that this was the most positive car buying experience ever.

Bill Stewart

Babin1
7/22/2016

"I'm returning customers and for me this is best car dealersh"

My car dealer is great guy like to say gentleman that explain every little detail and took his time to make sure I do understand everything I'll rate him with 1000000 stars good job mister Stewart 🙂🙂

Stewart

Worst Service Ever
7/11/2016

"Worst Service Imaginable & incompetent Service Manager"

I would struggle to even call this a "Service" center. Dealing with the incompetent Service Manager was the only experience I have encountered that is worse than dealing with an Airline ticket agent. First they "lost the key", so then I went home to get my spare key. They decided that it was best to wait until I returned with my spare key to inform me that my car was up on the rack and had been taken apart (even though I had NOT approved any work). For those keeping count, that is 2 separate trips to the service center for nothing so far. I went on Monday around 10:30 am to pick up my car and take it to another shop for the repairs, because BMW's quote was DOUBLE the quote I received elsewhere (for the EXACT same work - yes DOUBLE, and I am not exaggerating). Because of the 2 previous trips/attempts I had made to retrieve my car, I specifically called to make sure the car was "put back together", they had found the key, and that the car ran - so I could drive it. After about a minute (supposedly checking "their records"), I was told "yes, it's here and ready to go". I asked her to confirm and explained my reasoning, to which I was told "Oh, I understand, It is definitely read for you". Upon arrival, I was informed the car would not start and that I had to pay for the "work" they had completed before they could release the car. I paid cash for this car, NEW, less than 2 years ago - from this same location. I am having my car repaired at a true service center now, will then be selling the vehicle immediately following, and will never buy another BMW.

Steve the "Service Manager"

Timbo
3/11/2016

"Great Dealership until you have a problem"

Great facility and selection of cars. I've purchased two from this dealership and had four BMWs. My 550 has lots of problems and neither BMW or Tom Bush is stepping up. The 550 has a transmission problem that BMW now calls a "characteristic" but funny it wasn't part of the cars personality when I bought it! Service seems to never be able to replicate complaints and requests for meetings with the dealership management and BMW reps are never responded too. Great experience until you have a problem.

Ian, Jorge

JBurson
2/22/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

Keith Milliron was exceptional in helping me find my first BMW. I could not be more pleased with the service Keith offered and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a BMW.

Keith Milliron

HBrown
1/07/2016

"Awesome Experience!! "

Dan Sorenson was delightful to work with in the purchase of my 2016 X5. He was very knowledgeable about the X5 and BMW in general and I look forward to working with him again on the purchase of my next BMW.

Dan Sorenson, Rob D'Augustinis

Jones1507
12/01/2015

"Great Experience"

I would say being a first time BMW owner it was a pleasant experience dealing with sales rep John Dwyer he was very informative and answered all our questions.

John Dwyer