Tom Bush BMW

Capital BMW

Fields BMW Lakeland

Timbo
3/11/2016

"Great Dealership until you have a problem"

Great facility and selection of cars. I've purchased two from this dealership and had four BMWs. My 550 has lots of problems and neither BMW or Tom Bush is stepping up. The 550 has a transmission problem that BMW now calls a "characteristic" but funny it wasn't part of the cars personality when I bought it! Service seems to never be able to replicate complaints and requests for meetings with the dealership management and BMW reps are never responded too. Great experience until you have a problem.

Ian, Jorge

JBurson
2/22/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

Keith Milliron was exceptional in helping me find my first BMW. I could not be more pleased with the service Keith offered and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a BMW.

Keith Milliron

HBrown
1/07/2016

"Awesome Experience!! "

Dan Sorenson was delightful to work with in the purchase of my 2016 X5. He was very knowledgeable about the X5 and BMW in general and I look forward to working with him again on the purchase of my next BMW.

Dan Sorenson, Rob D'Augustinis

Jones1507
12/01/2015

"Great Experience"

I would say being a first time BMW owner it was a pleasant experience dealing with sales rep John Dwyer he was very informative and answered all our questions.

bmwfan1
11/30/2015

"Excellent"

Worked with John Dwyer to secure my 4th 3 series in succession. John was outstanding. Highly recommend him and the Tom Bush family if you are looking to buy a BMW in Jacksonville.

Mfaulkner
11/22/2015

"Purchased a new BMW 4 series"

Very happy with my experience at Tom BushBMW on Atlantic. We made an appointment, came in, signed the paper work and were in our way. The only thing that would make it any easier would've if they came to me. I would definitely feel good about recommending them and purchasing another car in the future!

Tom McBride

Big Tuna
10/28/2015

"BMW 328i Special Order"

Smooth transaction, no gimmicks like with other dealerships. They gave me fair value for my trade-in. I prefer to drive manual transmission, they didn't have the vehicle in stock, they promptly special ordered the vehicle and gave me an excellent price, no up-charges.

watchthree
10/28/2015

"Buying my first 2015 BMW 535i was a pleasure with John Dwyer"

I bought a 2015 BMW 535i from John Dwyer. He did a good job getting the deal done. It was a pleasure from picking out my new car to the minute it was delivered. He made it painless and always kept me informed throughout the entire process. The Finance person, Michael, was also very helpful with the finance process and explained the different packages available like lo-jack and auto armor (demonstrating it in front of me). I ended up getting it all thanks to him. He also gave me a gift package for getting auto armor. This is my first BMW and will not be my last one from Tom Bush BMW.

John Dwyer and Michael

DBClark
8/18/2015

"Knowledgeabl and Friendly Client Centered Service "

Buying a new car can be frustrating... Unless you meet Walt Pickens at Tom Bush BMW in Jacksonville, FL. We meet Mr. Mr. Pickens while searching on websites for a new BMW. We were initially attracted by a car in the solid inventory at Bush. But after a few few helpful phone conversations with Mr. Pickens we were convinced a drive from Tallahassee was in order. We felt they had the car we really wanted. It would be difficult to find a more sincerely good salesperson than Walt. His many years of helping his clients was evident. Within a few hours we were driving off in a new BMW. And we felt great about every aspect of our experience. Top kudos to Walt and his colleagues at Tom Bush.

Walt Pickens

CarGuy84
8/05/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I was recently looking for a new car and figured I would check out BMW. I have leased a 2014 Mazda6 GT w/Tech from Tom Bush Mazda and have sent multiple friends to buy or lease cars from their other dealerships as well. After walking into the BMW dealership I was greeted by the Sales Manager and then dealt with a Sales Representative to test drive a new BMW 535i. Unfortunately, I did not like it that much, so the sales person asked me some more questions and we test drove a 550i. I liked it more but it still wasn't the perfect drive for me. He then proceeded to really delve into what I was looking for in my next car. After telling him he prepared a new 640i Gran Coupe for me to drive. Well, needless to say, I fell in love and that was the perfect car for me. I really liked how the sales team worked with me to find me the right car after hours of looking at different cars, options, colors, etc.

Dan Sorenson