Tom Bush BMW

Capital BMW

Fields BMW Lakeland

LuvMy_X6
7/22/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

The last time I purchased a vehicle was 16 years ago as I am a person who believes in taking care of what you have and if it isn't broke don't replace it. I knew that my current car would not last forever so I had began looking to purchase a used or certified pre-owned X6 two years ago so that I wouldn't be looking for a car when I needed one but would have the luxury of taking my time and looking for what I wanted while my current vehicle was still working fine. I had signed on with Autotrader and received alerts whenever an X6 became available so I could shop without the pressure of a car salesman trying to sell me a vehicle before I was ready to purchase one or that I didn't want. When one became available at Tom Bush BMW in the right color and with low miles I sent an email and was contacted by Bill Stewart. I made an appointment with Bill, test drove the vehicle the next day but was still hesitant due to it being slightly more than I had planned to spend. There was no pressure and Bill answered all of my questions to the point I was able to make a decision that day that I could live with. I love my vehicle and can truly say that this was the most positive car buying experience ever.

Bill Stewart

Babin1
7/22/2016

"I'm returning customers and for me this is best car dealersh"

My car dealer is great guy like to say gentleman that explain every little detail and took his time to make sure I do understand everything I'll rate him with 1000000 stars good job mister Stewart 🙂🙂

Stewart

Worst Service Ever
7/11/2016

"Worst Service Imaginable & incompetent Service Manager"

I would struggle to even call this a "Service" center. Dealing with the incompetent Service Manager was the only experience I have encountered that is worse than dealing with an Airline ticket agent. First they "lost the key", so then I went home to get my spare key. They decided that it was best to wait until I returned with my spare key to inform me that my car was up on the rack and had been taken apart (even though I had NOT approved any work). For those keeping count, that is 2 separate trips to the service center for nothing so far. I went on Monday around 10:30 am to pick up my car and take it to another shop for the repairs, because BMW's quote was DOUBLE the quote I received elsewhere (for the EXACT same work - yes DOUBLE, and I am not exaggerating). Because of the 2 previous trips/attempts I had made to retrieve my car, I specifically called to make sure the car was "put back together", they had found the key, and that the car ran - so I could drive it. After about a minute (supposedly checking "their records"), I was told "yes, it's here and ready to go". I asked her to confirm and explained my reasoning, to which I was told "Oh, I understand, It is definitely read for you". Upon arrival, I was informed the car would not start and that I had to pay for the "work" they had completed before they could release the car. I paid cash for this car, NEW, less than 2 years ago - from this same location. I am having my car repaired at a true service center now, will then be selling the vehicle immediately following, and will never buy another BMW.

Steve the "Service Manager"

Timbo
3/11/2016

"Great Dealership until you have a problem"

Great facility and selection of cars. I've purchased two from this dealership and had four BMWs. My 550 has lots of problems and neither BMW or Tom Bush is stepping up. The 550 has a transmission problem that BMW now calls a "characteristic" but funny it wasn't part of the cars personality when I bought it! Service seems to never be able to replicate complaints and requests for meetings with the dealership management and BMW reps are never responded too. Great experience until you have a problem.

Ian, Jorge

JBurson
2/22/2016

"Exceptional Experience"

Keith Milliron was exceptional in helping me find my first BMW. I could not be more pleased with the service Keith offered and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a BMW.

Keith Milliron

HBrown
1/07/2016

"Awesome Experience!! "

Dan Sorenson was delightful to work with in the purchase of my 2016 X5. He was very knowledgeable about the X5 and BMW in general and I look forward to working with him again on the purchase of my next BMW.

Dan Sorenson, Rob D'Augustinis

Jones1507
12/01/2015

"Great Experience"

I would say being a first time BMW owner it was a pleasant experience dealing with sales rep John Dwyer he was very informative and answered all our questions.

bmwfan1
11/30/2015

"Excellent"

Worked with John Dwyer to secure my 4th 3 series in succession. John was outstanding. Highly recommend him and the Tom Bush family if you are looking to buy a BMW in Jacksonville.

Mfaulkner
11/22/2015

"Purchased a new BMW 4 series"

Very happy with my experience at Tom BushBMW on Atlantic. We made an appointment, came in, signed the paper work and were in our way. The only thing that would make it any easier would've if they came to me. I would definitely feel good about recommending them and purchasing another car in the future!

Tom McBride

Big Tuna
10/28/2015

"BMW 328i Special Order"

Smooth transaction, no gimmicks like with other dealerships. They gave me fair value for my trade-in. I prefer to drive manual transmission, they didn't have the vehicle in stock, they promptly special ordered the vehicle and gave me an excellent price, no up-charges.