Tom Bush BMW

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Average

Tom Bush BMW

Tom Bush BMW Info

"3rd Car from Tom Bush, First from Tom Bush BMW"

I have always had a great experience with the Tom Bush sales and service team. I am on my 3rd car from the (2 Mini's and my 1st BMW). Dan S. was my BMW sales guy and he was great! I had always had a good sales experience. I am not a quick car buyer, so he was patient and very helpful throughout my 4 visits to the dealership. I received a follow up call to see how everything is going. Sheila, the finance lady, was very nice and helpful. I was surprise to see some previous reviews, as I have never had anything but great experiences with these guys for the last 6 years.

Dan Sorenson

"Very Pleased!"

The service department went above and beyond in taking care of our service needs for my son's car that I purchased at Tom Bush. The used car manager, Robert Hudson was extremely helpful and met all the car's needs within a reasonable time frame. Overall, we were extremely please and highly recommend Tom Bush BMW's service department!

"Buyer Beware! "

On January 2, 2014. I purchased a BMW from Tom Bush Volkswagen BMW with my son. At the time of purchase, we were sold gap insurance (additional $595) and an extended warranty ($2,195), both we were told were a great protection investment and in the event we sold the car we could cancel and receive a prorated refund. This was appealing as we told our sales person we only planned on keeping the car for one year. On August 30 by son traded in his 2011 328CI BMW Arlington Toyota and purchased a new truck. At this point I placed a call to Tom Bush Regency Motors where we had purchased his BMW and left a voicemail for Shelia, finance manager. She returned my call promptly, and left me a voicemail. That same day I called Sheila back and this time left a lengthy message as to why I was calling –a courtesy call to let her know to expect my son to stop by the dealership the following day to pick up the check or complete paperwork for the refund of both the gap insurance and the warranty we purchased with his car. I did not hear back from Shelia and subsequently left three additional messages, without a call back. My son called me the next day from the Tom Bush BMW to say he was told by Sheila that the gap insurance would be refunded but according to her, "we had purchased a maintenance agreement and not a warranty and therefore those prorated monies would not be refunded." I made three additional calls to Shelia without a return call and finally left her another detailed message regarding the situation, explaining to her that we would have never paid an additional $2,100 for a warranty or a maintenance agreement that we could not cancel when we knew we would keep the car for less than a year. I did eventually receive a message from Shelia stating that she told my son this warranty went with the car and therefore we were not able to cancel it. Obviously we had no knowledge of this as this $2,100 was certainly not reflected in the trade in price we received when we traded in his BMW.. I left another message for Shelia to call me back, still to this date she has not. I did, however receive a message from an Andrew. When I called him back, he again maintained that no refund would be forthcoming and that it was up to me to know the difference between a maintenance agreement and a warranty. He also stated that his people do this all the time and they would have been very clear at the time of the sale that it was not an agreement that would allow a refund upon cancellation. I explained to him that no such conversation ever took place and we were clearly told this money would be refunded should we sell the car. I also explained that after inquiry at another dealership, I was assured by members of both of their sales teams that indeed, this money should be refunded and that it happens with them all the time. To this he replied, they don’t know what they’re talking about. I asked Andrew to check to see if anything could be done and he said no, they could not help me and it was basically my fault for not reading all the small print on the agreement. I was quite surprised by his attitude and lack of customer service. After discussing with my son, we agreed that we need to at least make sure the new owner of his BMW has that warranty agreement since we paid for it so I called Andrew back and told him that if I still had to pay for it, that I wanted paperwork to give to the new owner. He said he would email it to me. Two days later I still had received nothing from Tom Bush BMW and called Andrew back. After leaving several messages I finally got a call back from him and he told me he lost my email address. I gave it to him again but at that point he took back up the argument that it was our fault for not reading the print and understanding the difference between a maintenance agreement and a warranty. The last email I received from Tom Bush (Andrew), asked me (and I am quoting here,) " Are you unwilling to admit your shortcomings or is it just easier to blame someone else?" How insulting is that? I also sent this info to Robert Hudson (multiple times) and Telis Assimenios with no reply whatsoever.

Andrew Butrill, Sheila Caldwell

"Worst BMW service in 25 years"

Charged me $900 to replace a water pump - outrageous. Asked them to test the system for a slow leak I've had for a couple months. Told me they tested it and it was good to go. Within 1 day, was adding coolant. Mi called and the service manager told me specifically that they had pressure tested it. After a couple more coolant adds, I tested it myself and there was an obvious leak on the top of the radiator. While replacing the radiator, I found numerous loose and missing fasteners that were not assembled properly at the dealership. Almost like no wrenches were used and many thins were hand tight. Very disappointed because I felt like I was lied to, they were very expensive and the quality was very poor. BMW of NA needs to do something about this dealership. AND, no one called me to ask about my service.

Steve

"One or the worst experience when buying a car. Bill was..."

One or the worst experience when buying a car. Bill was super nice when trying to sell me the car but once the papers was signed his attitude totally changed. I was ignored with my questions and concerns and I even had to fill the car up with gas myself. Will not buy another car from Tom bush again.

"I had a very good experience with Tom Bush - with..."

I had a very good experience with Tom Bush - with multiple visits demonstrating consistently good customer service. First, we used them for service on an existing BMW after we moved. They extended the rental car courtesy to us even though we hadn't purchased from them since we had just moved there and the service was a warranty service. While there, we decided to consider a new car purchase. We'd been planning on make this purchase in the next few months, but felt that the price we were offered made it worth going ahead with the purchase (including rebates we didn't know were available to us). This purchase involved ordering a vehicle and Marco was very good about maintaining contact about the progress and being very flexible about how to get the car picked up. Although there was a misunderstanding during the ordering process (not *really* anyone's fault), Marco really worked within the dealership leadership to make it right. He could have just said 'gee you should have known better, sorry - charlie' - but instead came up with a solution that reflected a compromise on their part, but also helped me. He really showed ownership over the deal and I appreciated his advocacy on my behalf - a person of lesser character might have just said 'oh well'. I had some reservations about the car buying process in general as a female (let's face it, sometimes you wonder if you are being taken advantage of), but everyone - from sales, to finance, to service - was helpful and upfront without being patronizing. There wasn't any 'double speak' and the whole process was pretty transparent. They found a good outside financing deal that was better than what I found on my own internet search and while informing me of the various extra warranty options, they didn't put the hard sell or browbeat me into anything. If we hadn't just acquired two vehicles in the last year, I'd have no reservations about purchasing from them again.... and almost look forward to going back for service.

"I met Mark Maurais several years ago when I came in to..."

I met Mark Maurais several years ago when I came in to buy my first Mini; he was very helpful, not too pushy, and too enormous pains to answer my questions and help me see everything I wanted to see (which was far too much). I enjoyed my first Mini so much, and had such good interaction with Tom Bush when I came in for maintenance that I decided to come back. I came immediately back to Mark (via email) and he once again quickly responded and helped me get what I wanted (not what he wanted me to have- which seems all too often the feeling you get in other car dealerships). The other thing that really matters to me is the length of time it takes from making the decision to buy to getting out of the dealership. Mark and the Tom Bush team were terrfic in getting me out in record time. I'll be back! Eric Dudley+

Mark Murais

"We are very pleased to have dealt with Tom Bush BMW..."

We are very pleased to have dealt with Tom Bush BMW dealership. The salesmen we dealt with were very complete in their knowledge. They backed each other up when one was not available. I did enjoy viewing the "owner's lounge" to see the progress of my new mini. I would recommend Tom Bush Mini to a friend. Thank you, Bob and Amy Aiken

Todd Thompson and Mark Maurais

"I found Mark pleasant and easy to work with. He spent a..."

I found Mark pleasant and easy to work with. He spent a great deal of time with me regarding the digital indicators and controls - a matter I always find challenging. Mark even offered to drive 30 miles to my home to pick me up the morning I took delivery of the vehicle.

"I want to thank everyone for treating me so special. I..."

I want to thank everyone for treating me so special. I felt that they had my best interest, they made sure I did not get in over my head. Even after taking the car home Mark has call to check on how I loving my Mini. I do love Luci and tell everyone where I got great service from. Again thank you so much for every thing and everyone.