Tom Bush BMW

Fields BMW Lakeland

mark_mark_see
9/30/2016

"Purchase"

Tom McBride was awesome. He went above and beyond for me! From the moment I stepped on the lot, until I drove off in a car. He aimed to please and he did!

Vito Augusta
9/30/2016

"Great experience at buying a used BMW"

Thanks to Tom McBride for assisting me finding my 550i and creating a deal that everyone was happy with. I never felt any pressure to do anything and truly felt that Tom was truly a professional sales executive. I am a sales guy and I actually don't like working with other sales people. However something just clicked with Tom and I would so sides him a friend. I highly reccomend working with Tom at Tom Bush should you be looking for a BMW.

Monica T
9/29/2016

"Encore Delivery with Don Newell Tom Bush BMW"

Thank you Don Newell for an excellent Encore Delivery!! I love my New 2016 3 Series Msport Don is professional and did a great Job!

Don Newell

Shivanand8
9/26/2016

"Thomas McBride, Salesman of the year!! "

UPDATE: Second car purchased last week. Thomas Mcbride is the guy to talk to. Wasn't even planning on buying one walked in, felt like family. Saw a car I loved and walked out knowing I had the best deal I could possibly get while feeling comfortable with a my buy. GREAT AMAZING SERVICE! LOVE YOU GUYS! First car purchase was hands down the best experience! Thomas McBride took care of us with professional and personal manner. Will be back very soon for second car!

Thomas Mcbride

carlmcq24
9/16/2016

"Poor Service"

Tire warning came on, brought it in and was told tire needed air, 4 days later tire was flat, had a screw in it. if they would have checked the tire they would have found the screw and I could have had tire repaired but because it went 4 days or so the screw worked its way in and screwed the tire, now I have to buy two new tires $500.00. Thanks Tom Bush BMW Service

Tom Bush BMW Service

carguy
9/02/2016

"Tom McBride"

First time we visited The Tom Bush dealership and had a great experience thanks to your sales person Tom McBride. We purchased a new BMW x5. Tom, was aery professional and personable. Will recommend him to all my friends.

Fritzigirl123
8/27/2016

"Great service"

I recently bought a car from Tom McBride at Tom Bush BMW Jacksonville. The level of customer service was unsurpassed by him. I've bought many cars over the years and he was by far the most pleasant salesman I have ever dealt with. He made the process easy and stress free. I would definitely buy a car from him again. He was extremely trustworthy and very helpful!

Randall W Hoffman
8/03/2016

"Outstanding service and follow-up."

My wife and I first met with Tom BcBride, Sales Consultant for Tom Bush BMW in June, 2016, looking for a 528i or 535i. After our first meeting with Tom, my wife and I told him we'd be buying a BMW from him; we just needed some time to explore and find the car that fit both our needs.On Friday, July 29, we purchased a beautiful 2014 BMW 535i, meeting all our requirements. Without Tom having taken the time to listen to our needs and understanding the individual importance to me of 400 horsepower and staying with a 6 cylinder for my wife, we would have missed the opportunity to own this great car. Over many conversations and staying close in texts, as I travel a good deal, and after discussions of the M Series, the 550, and the 535, I had asked Tom to find me a BMW 550, for the horsepower. Working with his technical team at Tom Bush BMW, Tom found a solution to meet both my wife's insistence on a 6 cylinder and my desire to have at least 400 horsepower. I stopped by Tom Bush on Friday afternoon on my way home from JAX, and purchased the BMW 535i, 6 cylinder, 400 horsepower, Twin Turbo! Tom answered all our questions, showing us numerous BMW's throughout this search period, involving his technical Team when needed. He never gave us the feeling that we needed to make the deal soon -- it was as important to Tom that we found the car we needed as it was to us. We have two BMW's, and our next BMW's will be purchased from Tom McBride. He's personable, ethical, knowledgeable, and we trust him implicitly. How's that for a car salesman! I'm a 67 year-old businessman, and I will honestly recommend Tom to anyone looking for a great BMW. Sincerely, Randy Hoffman St. Augustine, FL 32080

Monica T
8/03/2016

"Tom McBride was Awesome!!"

I needed to trade in my old BMW for a newer model. Tom Mcbride assisted me in finding the right car for all my needs. Super professional and honest . Excellent experience !!!

Lady 6
8/01/2016

"Superb"

Salesman was outstanding, and was patient with me until I made the decision to buy. He communicated with me to see if I still wanted the car and to let me know the status of the car, and its availability. Patience was the key in giving me the information and time to make a decision. Mr. Stewart is an excellent salesman, & his appearance is excellent.

Bill Stewart