Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

Call
Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury Info
About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

"O.k. so here is the update to my previous entry on the..."

O.k. so here is the update to my previous entry on the 2008 Sport Trac... I initially posted that the dealership denied my request to take the vehicle to my mechanic for a closer look, thus ending the sales process. Shortly after that posted, my phone rang...the dealer changed their position and granted my request. I returned to the dealer and was greeted with open arms. They seemed very happy to accommodate me...I was handed the keys sent me on my way. Kudos to them for that! After my mechanic and body center looked at the vehicle, I returned the vehicle to the dealership and said "thanks for allowing me to get a closer look". I then proceeded to show the salesman the some of the main concerns regarding the vehicle (basically what was wrong with it...main areas but not everything). After that, I again thanked him for his time and departed because I was not purchasing it. I would recommend the dealership because there are a large selection of vehicles and the sales staff eventually complied with my request...but you need to be very thorough and follow through with your requests. FINAL THOUGHT: IF YOU BUY A USED VEHICLE GET IT CHECKED BY A PROFESSIONAL! P.S. I replaced the gas that I used since it was an hour each way.

Prefer not to say

"after searching the internet for a vehicle in my (200..."

after searching the internet for a vehicle in my (200 mile) area I found the make, model, package and price I was looking for. After filling the credit app out online (as instructed by the customer service rep at the dealership) I waited over 24 hours with no return call from the dealer. So I took it uppon myself to call back. I was told that my sales persons name was Randy and he would call me back because he was helping a customer. So i waited two more hours. Still NO return call, So once again i called back. This time i sopke with someone in finance. He was very helpful. He advised me that he couldnt even find any record of my application!!!! So he took my information again and advised me that he would put me with another salesman because Randy was very busy. So after another hour and a half low and behold Randy called me back and advised me i was approved but not on the terms i was looking for. (not once was i asked what terms i had in mind.)So i advised him that i was no longer interested in the vehicle or the deal. He advised me that they would call the bank back and see what they could do and he would call me back. So thrity minutes later he called me back with terms more on what i was looking for. So i advised Randy that I would take the offer and i would drive the 183 miles (yes 183 miles oneway) to the dealership in the morning (saturday 7/7/12). So on the hottest day of the year i drove a truck and trailer (because i cant drive two vehicles at once) and my eight year old daughter the 183 miles (oneway) to sign the papaer work and buy the jeep wrangler. When i got to the dealership i called Randy and he advised me to park the truck and trailer and come into the dealership. As i walked up to the front door of the dealership i saw the jeep wrangler half cleaned and parked out front. Upon closer look i realized how bad of shape this vehicle was in. Just at a glance i seen an estimated $1500.00 worth of repairs that would need to be done (both rear tires had ZERO tread on them, serpentine belt was very cracked, the was a good size oil leak from in between the engine and transmission area, the rear pinion seal showed signs of a leak but was cleaned up with what looked like parts cleaner, driverside sun visor was broken off the mount, rust cancer coming through the driverside door rocker panel and cuts all in the plastic windows the were taped over.). Needless to say i was NOT happy. After looking th vehicle over for several minutes a woman came out and just handed me some keys to it and said Randy told me to give these to you. then a few minutes later Randy came out and introduced himself. I smiled and handed the keys back to him and told him that i was no longer interested in the purchase of the vehicle. I started to explain as to why and he seemed not surprised. I advised him that i think him and the dealer ship misrepresented the vehicle and its condition. he showed no sign of care and just took the keys back and we walked away. On my drive home I started thinking about my whole day wasted and that started to get me a little mad. So i called back and spoke to Joe Ambrosi and advised him of my experience. He seemed just as laxed as Randy. he explained to me that he thought the vehicle was being sold "as is" but i have seens no wording of that (even after all of this), he also advised me that Randy should have (and are instructed too) gone over the condition of the vehicle with me. But Randy never did that. I guess the bottom line is that i was a customer who was going to buy a vehicle from this dealership but now i would go anywhere near them. Granted this was not a NEW vehicle purchase but it was still a purchase and in todays economy a dealership should value all that they could get no mater how big or small the price is. I dont know what good writing this will do but i hope it does some...

randy sales

"i went to masano looking for a used car under $10,000...."

i went to masano looking for a used car under $10,000. Seemed that all the cars were junk, i found one, and after a tech checked it out for me as a second look, it needed wheel bearings, rear lock sensor,the differential was leaking, and had a substantial amount of rust on the under side of the vehicle.... although the used selection is junk, if your gonna deal with masano, deal with Tony V. he was willing to do what he could to have the vehicle fixed

Tony V

"THEY LIED ABOUT THE VEHICLE!!! WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY..."

THEY LIED ABOUT THE VEHICLE!!! WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY WOULD FIX THE MOISTURE IN THE HEADLIGHT AND THEN THEY REFUSED!!!! THEY DID NOT RETURN CALLS AND WHEN WE FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF SOMEONE WE GOT THE RUN AROUND FOR APPROX. 2 TO 3 MONTHS. THE END RESULT??? THEY REFUSED TO KEEP THEIR WORD AND FIX THE LIGHT!! BEWARE OF THIS DEALER!!!!!!!!

Scott McCoy

"Went to the Tom Masano dealership on Presidents Day to..."

Went to the Tom Masano dealership on Presidents Day to buy a new Lincoln MKZ. We stood around for quite a while before we were greeted by anyone. In fact one salesman kept walking past us and he never even said hello to us (he didn't have a customer). Finally Dottie greeted us. We told her we wanted to drive the MKZ. She gave us a dealer plate and we drove off. We loved the car. We wanted to purchase it on the spot but the problem was with our trade in. We were not even offered book value for our car. I was insulted by their low offer so we left. That weekend we drove 1.5 hours away to Springfield Ford (We live 6 miles away from Tom Masano). Springfield gave us exactly what I wanted for our trade in and a wonderful price on the MKZ so we purchased from them. This is the second bad experience we had with Tom Masano. Same thing, a very low offer on our trade in. That time we left and purchased a new truck from Manderbach. Tom Masano seems not to be willing to make a fair offer on a trade in. Perhaps they are used to dealing with uninformed customers but I pride myself on knowing the value of my car and they don't even come close. Next time I make a purchase I will not even waste my time with this dealership. To reply to the dealership's comment---even though it was President's Day, and yes the dealership was busy, we were ignored by a salesman who DID NOT have a customer. Dottie WAS with a customer and could not greet us. The moment she was finished with that customer she greeted us. My problem was NOT with Dottie, it was with the man who ignored us, and I am sorry, but I never got his name. I requested NADA book value for my trade, not one penny more. The dealership refused to give me NADA value. Springfield gave me what I wanted...NADA book value.

Dottie

"I decided to get a new car and had my mind set on what I..."

I decided to get a new car and had my mind set on what I wanted. I wrote to 5 dealerships who carried possible cars. I heard back from two, one being Tom Masano Ford. I heard from them almost within 5 hours of my email. They were friendly and when I arrived for my appointment, again they were warm, I was greeted by everyone, and my scheduled appointment came, again I was treated with courtesy but I did not feel pushed at all. I was able to drive the car I choose but eventually did not get that car because i wanted an all wheel drive vehicle. Dotty, my salesperson, arranged for me to get another car after we had an amicable agreement on price and trade in value. They allowed me more for my car than their original estimate, after discussion. I recieved a call the following day that the car I wanted was sold, but they had located an other car, which I liked better (lighter interior). On Thursday, March 1, 2012, I arrived for my appointment and in all the 6 new cars I have purchased, this was by far the smoothest transaction or purchase I have ever experienced. I drove an hour and a half to get there and would do it again to buy from them. Dotty was kind, friendly and in no way pushy, but professional and warm.

Dorothy J Mattioni

"True to the name "used car sales men" I..."

True to the name "used car sales men" I recieved 2 or 3 calls from Keith on the day I was heading to Reading to look at a used truck, he even game his cell phone to call him whe on my way there on his last phone call of the day Keith wanted me to give them a deposit for a used truck unseen to hold it for me. totally used cars salesman. I did call back and spoke with rhonda. I was upset that on his 3rd call of the day he wanted a deposit, she said that wasnt common practice but come down and talk with the sales manager. As soon as I arrived Keith was in my face, I kept just asking for the sales manager I didnt want to speak with him. (I should have never went to this dealer) I had a decent repoar with the sales manager didnt want that truck (leaky oil pan, leaky transmission and bad ball joints) but the sales manager was going to continue looking for a truck for me. Keith later in the evening to call me a name (can't post the name here dealerrater did not allow). truely used car sales man. I did report this to his manager and the bbb. The manger was ok to deal with but hope someone helps Keith with manners . after my original post the manager called to ask me to remove my posts about my experience with them. USED CAR SALES MEN the manager Todd Soderstrom aggreed Keith should have apoloigized but that never happened. again I will report them to the BBB because I recieve calls that theyre not happy about me posting facts about how their employee Keith behaves.

keith

"I was very pleased the the sales person that I dealt..."

I was very pleased the the sales person that I dealt with, as she was polite, professional and friendly. She took time to go over everything and made sure I understood what she was explaining to me. There was no pressure and it was a pleasant experience. Over the last 50 years my parents bought many cars from here as other family members have,and always felt good about the cars purchased here.

Dottie Mattioni

"Greg Spangler was very professional throughout the..."

Greg Spangler was very professional throughout the service process. He was always polite and excellent at communicating with me throughout a touchy mechanical problem. When ever I contacted him he spoke to me in a respectful tone and was patient with my questions.

Greg Spangler

"Mike was great from start to finish - I wanted no..."

Mike was great from start to finish - I wanted no nonsense, bottom line pricing, and the ability to finalize the deal over the phone and simply stop in and pick up the car. He was able to complete the transaction within 24 hours, and I was able to pick up the car on the date and time that fit my schedule. There was no hard sell, no having a sales person go behind smoky glass to "work" with the manager on a price, and the cars I had chosen (via phone) to stop in a test drive were waiting for me, with the keys in when I arrived. Couldn't be happier and will definitely go back to this dealership.

Michael Ludwig