Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

FordNew
4/23/2013

"The Tom Masano Ford dealership is the best around!!! I..."

The Tom Masano Ford dealership is the best around!!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. I have always received the best deals here, the entire staff is top-notch. I will always buy my cars here. This dealership is what others should model themselves after. A great experience overall !!!

entire staff

StephenTrapp
4/22/2013

"Very good selection of pre-owned vehicles. Initially..."

Very good selection of pre-owned vehicles. Initially went to look at a VW Jetta and ended up buying a Honda Accord. Very nice and easy going staff. Bought the car on the spot, without a thorough inspection. I live 70 miles away. On the way home I noticed that a service light was on that required service by my local Honda dealership. Even though Tom Masano Ford had no obligation to do so, they paid for necessary service. Extremely honorable, more than you would expect when buying a car, especially a used car. A very good experience.

MIke Lydwig

safetyflan
4/18/2013

"Curtis was extremely courteous and professional. We..."

Curtis was extremely courteous and professional. We bought a great vehicle for a fantastic price. I traveled approximately 150 miles and could not be more satisfied. I would recommend this dealership to everyone if I could.

Curtis Sites

mattandelena
4/09/2013

"Tony was WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend him to..."

Tony was WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car! He spent over an hour going over the details of the car and letting us test drive the car before we even were 100% certain this was the car for us. Had he not shown us all the features we may have went with a far inferior/over-priced car from another dealership.We ended up coming back two days later and finalizing the deal. Experience was laid back. Masano also offers a lot of extras with purchase. Tony's enthusiasm and honesty is a huge part of what brought us back. With a large purchase like this we felt very comfortable trusting him.

Tony Valeriano

lindaknep
3/26/2013

"Went to this dealership to just look at a car. Andrea was..."

Went to this dealership to just look at a car. Andrea was my sale person and she was so friendly and someone I could talk with. She answered all my questions and was very polite. Well I took the Kia Sportage for a ride and fell in love with it. I also was trading a Kia Sportage in. When she came to me with the amount of payments and years including my trade I couldn't swing those payments. Andrea then asked me what I was looking for in payments and I told her. So she went back to the person she was dealing with and returned with plastic bags and told me to clean out my car. I said why did you get me to where I want to be and she said again just go out and clean out my car. So I did. When returning paper work ready for to sign and Andrea did get my payments to where I wanted to be. I was so happy. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone out there looking for a car. Very friendly and nice people to work. Thank You again Andrea Miller :)

Andrea Miller

Reneemc987
3/24/2013

"Andrea welcomed us right away and showed us exactly what..."

Andrea welcomed us right away and showed us exactly what we wanted. She took us for a drive and was very helpful and personable. She worked with us to get the monthly payment we wanted. Easiest (and most fun) car buying experience ever.

Andrea Miller

terihope
3/01/2013

"We just drove home our truck purchased from Tom Masano..."

We just drove home our truck purchased from Tom Masano Ford at 1600 Lancaster Ave in Shillington. This dealer serviced, one owner, 2004 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD was a great find! With only 29,600 miles it feels barely broken in and looks amazing!! Our compliments to the detailing team! Our 2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4WD was totaled in an accident early in February (fortunately no one was seriously injured). Our sales Rep, Dottie Mattioni, was extremely helpful! Dottie provided us with all of the vehicle's service records and answered our (many) questions before completing a no hassle, quick, very fair deal! We could not be happier with our purchase! Free lifetime state inspections as well as free first and every fifth oil change is an added bonus! If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, we highly recommend stopping by Tom Masano's dealership and asking for Dottie!

Dottie Mattioni

mjhewett_53
2/16/2013

"Went into the process a little nervous about getting a..."

Went into the process a little nervous about getting a good deal and not being taken on a junk car. So far I would say that I got a great deal. Everything is put out there for you to see. Brian actually showed me the kelly blue book price as well as the car fax before I had the chance to ask him for it. Their prices are fair, and the employees make you the focus while you are there. They go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable, and will do everything possible to get you financed.

Brian

davidshefterjr
2/15/2013

"Shopping for a car with Brian Schiavo was like shopping..."

Shopping for a car with Brian Schiavo was like shopping with a friend. Brian greeted me the minute I walked in the door as if he knew me. The environment was friendly and pressure free. Brian listened carefully to my needs and was able to guide me to the perfect fit. When I chose to tweak some choices a bit, he was fully receptive to making those changes possible and still fit my budget. The staff that Brian works with was just as friendly and "family-like". They too, worked hard to help make things work for me. I left feeling very happy with my decision. I appreciated Brian's guidance, honest approach and friendly attitude. The care, courtesy and politeness I received from ALL at Tom Masano Ford left me with a feeling of peace. I feel safe, stable and also very comfortable in my new pre owned Mercury Mariner!!!

Brian Schiavo

joshuakalwat
2/13/2013

"Overall my wife and I had a great experience purchasing a..."

Overall my wife and I had a great experience purchasing a certified used car from Masano. Paul was very helpful, friendly, and understanding of our situation. We were able to work together to get the deal we needed to take a car home. Paul had a great attitude and was someone we were able to relate to. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy.

Paul Screvane