Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

davidshefterjr
2/15/2013

"Shopping for a car with Brian Schiavo was like shopping..."

Shopping for a car with Brian Schiavo was like shopping with a friend. Brian greeted me the minute I walked in the door as if he knew me. The environment was friendly and pressure free. Brian listened carefully to my needs and was able to guide me to the perfect fit. When I chose to tweak some choices a bit, he was fully receptive to making those changes possible and still fit my budget. The staff that Brian works with was just as friendly and "family-like". They too, worked hard to help make things work for me. I left feeling very happy with my decision. I appreciated Brian's guidance, honest approach and friendly attitude. The care, courtesy and politeness I received from ALL at Tom Masano Ford left me with a feeling of peace. I feel safe, stable and also very comfortable in my new pre owned Mercury Mariner!!!

Brian Schiavo

joshuakalwat
2/13/2013

"Overall my wife and I had a great experience purchasing a..."

Overall my wife and I had a great experience purchasing a certified used car from Masano. Paul was very helpful, friendly, and understanding of our situation. We were able to work together to get the deal we needed to take a car home. Paul had a great attitude and was someone we were able to relate to. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy.

Paul Screvane

buzbyg
2/11/2013

"My wife and I were welcomed into the Tom Masano Ford..."

My wife and I were welcomed into the Tom Masano Ford LIncoln by Mr. Paul Screvane. He was friendly and very professional and treated us as if he had known us for years instead of just a few minutes. We had come to the dealership to look at a car, 2010 Ford Taurus Limited, we had found on the internet and we had driven about 60 miles, so it was nice to be welcomed into a dealership we had never visited before. There was no pressure to buy and Mr. Screvane showed us the car and answered all of our questions about the car. During the sales he process he even offered us lunch, which was provided by Tom Masano Ford Lincoln. That was definitely a first in my 49 years of car buying, free lunch at the dealership! Mr. Screvane took good care of us, introduced us to the business manager, and made the car buying experience as easy and painless as possible even though it took the better part of a Saturday afternoon. Because of Mr. Screvane's efforts and his attitude he sold us on Tom Masano Ford Lincoln and although we live about an hour away I would gladly drive that distance, to buy another car from Mr. Screvane at Tom Masano Ford Lincoln. Paul was the first face we saw at the dealership and he was exactly what all representatives of any dealership should be: friendly, personable, and professional.

Paul R Screvane

dandudeus
2/09/2013

"My wife and I were somewhat interested in purchasing a..."

My wife and I were somewhat interested in purchasing a truck and met with Dottie to discuss our options. We found an F-150 on their lot that met our needs and Dottie was quick to get a proposal together and find us available rebates to bring the price into line with what we wanted. We had previously stopped at a Dodge dealer, and, to some extent, the feeling that Dottie was trying to help us, rather than sell us something, was a reason for going with the F-150. Further, the week before we took delivery, I kept wanting to add after-market options to the truck, and she was unfazed and excellent, kindly taking care of each option, and even driving the truck to each location for work as required. It was, honestly, the best vehicle-buying experience I've had in 20 years, and that was largely due to Dottie's friendly attitude and excellent work for us.

Dottie Mattioni

thewolfes5
1/16/2013

"I call the night before I came to visit. Asking about a..."

I call the night before I came to visit. Asking about a Honda Civc, we told them that we would come to see the car the next night. (already 7:30 so it would be to late). We drove an hour to get there and when we do, they said they just sold the car. The ignorant part was that they took my name and number, but never called to tell us they sold the car. So I drove an hour to see nothing and just wasted gas. Thanks a bunch....

In General

DonnaLBartman
1/14/2013

"i truly appreciated the following: friendliness ..."

i truly appreciated the following: friendliness professionalism Great customer service understanding toward my needs knowing what I wanted able to pay attention to detail experience i planned to share my personal experience with family and friends. thank you for taking the stress out of my SUV shopping.

Paul R. Screvane and Jeff Spense

allisoncassel
12/03/2012

"We went to Tom Masano Ford because it had the vehicle we..."

We went to Tom Masano Ford because it had the vehicle we wanted, even though we had to drive about an hour to get there. Paul was our salesman and he really made the drive worth it. He was honest and very sincere in telling us about the car and really worked with us to get the price to where we needed it to be. The dealership itself was very clean and the staff was quite friendly. Overall, it was a great experience and we would highly recommend this dealership, and especially Paul as a salesman.

Paul Screvane

rwz1677
11/27/2012

"Mike Ludwig was extremely helpful with the purchase of..."

Mike Ludwig was extremely helpful with the purchase of our 2012 Ford Explorer XLT. He was thorough and professional. We would recommend the dealership and Mike highly.

Mike Ludwig

mfeliciano
11/24/2012

"Mike Ludwig was courteous, professional and extremely..."

Mike Ludwig was courteous, professional and extremely helpful. He took the time to answer questions, explore options and even assist me with negotiating a better deal on my trade-in in order to arrive at my desired monthly payment. A+++ I plan on revisiting very soon and buying another vehicle from Mike and Masano for the wife.

Mike Ludwig

FordGirl22
11/17/2012

"Great place to buy a car. The people there are very..."

Great place to buy a car. The people there are very helpful and personable. Prices are great! I would recommend them to all my family and friends!

Reviews of Jeff Spense