Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

rwz1677
11/27/2012

"Mike Ludwig was extremely helpful with the purchase of..."

Mike Ludwig was extremely helpful with the purchase of our 2012 Ford Explorer XLT. He was thorough and professional. We would recommend the dealership and Mike highly.

mfeliciano
11/24/2012

"Mike Ludwig was courteous, professional and extremely..."

Mike Ludwig was courteous, professional and extremely helpful. He took the time to answer questions, explore options and even assist me with negotiating a better deal on my trade-in in order to arrive at my desired monthly payment. A+++ I plan on revisiting very soon and buying another vehicle from Mike and Masano for the wife.

FordGirl22
11/17/2012

"Great place to buy a car. The people there are very..."

Great place to buy a car. The people there are very helpful and personable. Prices are great! I would recommend them to all my family and friends!

Happy Buyer 12
11/02/2012

"It was a pleasure to work with Mike Ludwig. He was..."

It was a pleasure to work with Mike Ludwig. He was professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. The whole process of buying the car went smoothly from start to finish. Everything from Mike having all the cars I requested to look at ready and waiting for test drives, to price, to final prepping of the car, to financing, to finalizing the deal was as easy as could be. The general managers, Joe and Jeff, and the finance manager, Shaun, were also professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. It was clear to me that they went above and beyond, in a very timely manner, to make the deal the best it possibly could be. I did a lot of research and looked at other cars before I chose to drive 3 hours round-trip to Tom Masano. Mike and the team there made it worth it, and I'm very grateful. I highly recommend Mike Ludwig and the team at Tom Masano Ford Lincoln!

rlauer
10/28/2012

"I bought a 2010 Toyota 4runner in June 2012. I received..."

I bought a 2010 Toyota 4runner in June 2012. I received pamplet with different offers from Masano such as free oil change, free battery check etc. One of the offers was 10% off accessories on my car. I asked a Parts rep about it and he said it was Ford parts only. I explained it does not state that and I purchased my Toyota from them. I contacted my saler person (Dottie) and she called me back and said they will honor the coupon for the 10% discount. Tony then called me with prices. I ordered my items and Tony called my the next day because they were in. DOTTIE AND TONY WERE BIG HELPS!!! THANKS I believe they went the extra mile to help me.

Dottie and Tony

mculp
10/25/2012

"My experience was positive. The salesman found me a..."

My experience was positive. The salesman found me a comparable car, when the car I was looking at sold before I arrived that day. I had driven from 2+ hours away, so it meant a lot that he found what I was looking for. The salesman also stayed late to help me.

William Myers
10/23/2012

"We had the pleasure of purchasing a truck last Friday..."

We had the pleasure of purchasing a truck last Friday from Curtis Sites. This young man is certainly an asset to your dealership. Curtis was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. He made us feel welcomed into his environment from the moment we walked in the door. Curtis never pressured us to hasten our decision and made sure we had the answer to all our questions. I am not familiar with how you promote young men like Curtis, but may I suggest that he receive some type of reward for a job well done. If anyone we know needs a car or truck, I would most definitely direct them to Mr. Sites. We are both educators and have high standards for everyone. We are not accustomed to ratings of five on first encounters. However, we had to make an exception for Mr. Sites. He deserves all the accolades and praise that one can express. Sandra and William Myers Gambrills, MD

Curtis Sites

Renee Fisher
10/23/2012

"Both of the men were awesome with my fiance and I. We..."

Both of the men were awesome with my fiance and I. We tell everyone everywhere we go to go there for their next car or truck.

Burt Naylor and Corey Washington

glang856
10/17/2012

"I am from the Philadelphia area & was very hesitant..."

I am from the Philadelphia area & was very hesitant about purchasing a vehicle that was over an hour from my home. However, I will say that I have been more than pleasantly surprised regarding their exceptional service AFTER the sale! From my salesman, Keith Carl, who I thought would be hard to get a hold of, has been completely accessible. Even on his day off, he was helpful & pleasant. I had a minor issue with the vehicle after I drove it home & noticed a couple things. Keith put me in touch with their outstanding Service Manager, Greg Spangler. Greg,went over the issues with me,assured me he would take of everything, & he certainly has. He even arranged for a loaner vehicle, as he did not want to rush the repairs & go over the vehicle one more time. When I received my vehicle, everything was done & they even washed my vehicle! Couldn't be happier. I would recommend this dealership to anyone asking where they could buy a vehicle at a reasonable price, with great after the sale service.

Keith Carl/Sales & Greg Spangler/Svc Mgr

Jderck
10/11/2012

"Jeff Spense met my standards for quality customer..."

Jeff Spense met my standards for quality customer service. He was pleasant and helped alleviate a few issues that we came upon after the purchase of our vehicle. Pretty good pricing after a talked up trade in deal. Good quality vehicle now that our issues have been taken care of. Bit of a hassle but in the end worth it. Would recommend to others for purchases. Thank you Jeff.

Cheryl Mcevoy