Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

Cricigli
5/30/2013

"Mr. Kratzer, the sales associate who assisted us, was..."

Mr. Kratzer, the sales associate who assisted us, was very helpful. We have a very limited schedule with our jobs & two children so we wanted immediate assistance & needed all our questions answered so that we could make the best decision in a small amount of time. I was very pleased with the customer service. Mr. Kratzer was friendly and addressed all our concerns. I was very happy with the offer we were given. I am sincerely enjoying my new ford!

Chris Kratzer

ken111
5/29/2013

"My experience was phenomenal. I worked with Brian Schiavo..."

My experience was phenomenal. I worked with Brian Schiavo to work a deal for trading in my vehicle for a used truck. I was greeted with a firm hand shake and a respectful welcome. Even with their busy memorial day event going on he still took the time to work out a deal with me on a used vehicle even though the focus for the event was for new vehicles. His personality was genuine and took focus on my wants and needs. At no point during my time spent with them did I ever feel like I was being taken advantage of or that the main goal was to make a sale/profit. If I were to make another purchase in the future I would surely deal with him exclusively whether at this particular location or any other.

Brian Schiavo

ambm123
5/22/2013

"Chris Was very helpful in finding a way to give us what..."

Chris Was very helpful in finding a way to give us what we wanted and helping with what are needs were, as far as leasing or buying and working to keeping payments at a comfortable amount for us. We also Asked for a particular color and interior color and he went out of his way to give us what we wanted. He went above and beyond to make us a satisfied customer.We will definitely be back.and we will share with our friends and family what excellent service we received .Thanks Mr. & Mrs. McDonough

Chris Kratzer

clstubbs
5/05/2013

"I saw a car on line and called the dealership. I spoke..."

I saw a car on line and called the dealership. I spoke with Mike Ludwig regarding this car. He answered all of my questions the first day and even some more questions 2 days later and always with respect to me. I would recommend this guy to anyone who is looking to have a nice experience buying a car and don't know what to expect. I traveled over 1.75 hours to get to this dealership and would come again, seeing how well I did the first time. I am not a first time buyer and I really expected to go through the hassel of making deals on a sale but this dealership was not at all like I thought it would be. No Hassels at all---a really pleasant experience. I was truly impressed. Thanks Mike Ludwig.

Mike Ludwig

patfox
5/03/2013

"After a 2 hour drive from New Jersey, Curtis was there..."

After a 2 hour drive from New Jersey, Curtis was there waiting for us. The car we came to look at was cleaned and ready for a test drive. After the test drive we got down to business. Curtis was informative, helpful and very kind and we were able to close the deal. We came ready to buy and had our trade already cleaned out. Our new car had been detailed and cleaned that day and was ready to driven back to New Jersey. Curtis accompanied us to our new car and answered any further questions we had. He was just great! I would highly recommend this dealer and Curtis. The next day he followed up with a call to see if we got home OK and to let us know that the car mats had been cleaned the day before and inadvertantly left out of the car. He had them sent out to our home the next day and were received that afternoon. We can't thank him enough for his efforts on our behalf. He is a fine example of what a car salesman should be! Thank you!

wcassard1
4/25/2013

"My wife and I needed a used Tucson for our daughter. Did..."

My wife and I needed a used Tucson for our daughter. Did plenty of online searching. Found a great option at Tom Masanos. Great price and great condition. We called with questions and starting working with Curtis Sites. Drove to the dealer that evening. Mr. Sites was outstanding. He was professional, knowledgeable and polite. There was no hard sell with him and we felt completely comfortable working with him. Here's the kicker: I goofed up by not bringing the appropriate insurance info...and it was late (after closing at this point). We could not drive the car home. It was our fault not theirs. But we drove from BALTIMORE and were disappointed. Curtis offered to drive the car to our HOME in Baltimore the next day (his day off). We were blown away. He arrived with his wife at our home (delightful couple). We completed the paperwork and could not be more pleased. His service and support are clearly over and above the norm. If you need a car, contact Curtis. You will be treated honestly, professionally and fairly. He's a good egg.

FordNew
4/23/2013

"The Tom Masano Ford dealership is the best around!!! I..."

The Tom Masano Ford dealership is the best around!!! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. I have always received the best deals here, the entire staff is top-notch. I will always buy my cars here. This dealership is what others should model themselves after. A great experience overall !!!

entire staff

StephenTrapp
4/22/2013

"Very good selection of pre-owned vehicles. Initially..."

Very good selection of pre-owned vehicles. Initially went to look at a VW Jetta and ended up buying a Honda Accord. Very nice and easy going staff. Bought the car on the spot, without a thorough inspection. I live 70 miles away. On the way home I noticed that a service light was on that required service by my local Honda dealership. Even though Tom Masano Ford had no obligation to do so, they paid for necessary service. Extremely honorable, more than you would expect when buying a car, especially a used car. A very good experience.

MIke Lydwig

safetyflan
4/18/2013

"Curtis was extremely courteous and professional. We..."

Curtis was extremely courteous and professional. We bought a great vehicle for a fantastic price. I traveled approximately 150 miles and could not be more satisfied. I would recommend this dealership to everyone if I could.

mattandelena
4/09/2013

"Tony was WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend him to..."

Tony was WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car! He spent over an hour going over the details of the car and letting us test drive the car before we even were 100% certain this was the car for us. Had he not shown us all the features we may have went with a far inferior/over-priced car from another dealership.We ended up coming back two days later and finalizing the deal. Experience was laid back. Masano also offers a lot of extras with purchase. Tony's enthusiasm and honesty is a huge part of what brought us back. With a large purchase like this we felt very comfortable trusting him.

Tony Valeriano