Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

Brian Hoskins Ford

ABHRostek
8/19/2013

"Andrea Miller went above and beyond to make sure our car..."

Andrea Miller went above and beyond to make sure our car buying experience was top notch! When first visiting the dealership, one of the salesman wouldn't give us the time of day, and this created some apprehension to continue the process of purchasing a vehicle through Tom Masano. After browsing a second time, we were approached by Andrea, and she was more than willing to assist us in any manner! She had the car delivered to the dealership, allowed for plenty of questions, and she did not pressure us. Once we decided that was the vehicle for us, she walked us through every step of the process. We are pleased with our new Jeep, and we will refer others to her in the future! **Note: The numeric ratings are only for Andrea Miller. They do not reflect our first experience when we were ignored by a previous salesman.

Andrea Miller

ghbockel
7/21/2013

"I was just going down to Tom Masano Ford for a test drive..."

I was just going down to Tom Masano Ford for a test drive in a new Ford Escape and ended up buying a new car. I was very impressed with the car and also with our sales rep. Curtis Sites.

Curtis Sites

SueHurrell
7/13/2013

"Randy is great to work with, I have leased several..."

Randy is great to work with, I have leased several Lincoln products from him and I really enjoy working with the entire team and the Ford Lincoln dealership. Service is great! Easy to get an appointment and they wash my car!!! Love that!! Service is always completed in the time window that I need. I am so happy my parents purchased their Lincoln from Randy. Great Job, keep up the good work!!

Jeff Spense

cowtipping
7/04/2013

"Mike Ludwig was great. No pressure at all. It was an..."

Mike Ludwig was great. No pressure at all. It was an overall pleasant experience from beginning to end. Mike's email is, Mike.Ludwig@Masano.com

Mike Ludwig

jtarbell
7/02/2013

"We drove from Northern New York to buy a Ford Mustang...."

We drove from Northern New York to buy a Ford Mustang. Curtis Sites was the sales person I spoke with on the phone to make arrangements to see a car they advertised on-line. The first person to greet us that morning as we got out of our car was Mr. Sites. He gave us his full attention and a few hours later we were the proud owners of a brand new Ford Mustang! It was a very pleasant experience! Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful. Someone even came around to offer us homemade pretzels around lunch time. We believe we got a fair deal on our trade-in and we were very happy with the price we paid on our new car.

Curtis Sites

RoyStraka
6/28/2013

"Brian was very helpful, courteous and always returned our..."

Brian was very helpful, courteous and always returned our calls promptly. He fully described the automobile, read me the Car-Fax and verbally assured me of the overall condition of the car. After 2 days, we drove 4 hours to inspect the car and found everything that Brian had told us to be, in fact, true. We purchased the vehicle from afar and will consider Tom Masano Ford again.

Brian Shiavo

ruckuss33
6/14/2013

"From day one after talking with Andrea about a grand..."

From day one after talking with Andrea about a grand Cherokee I was interested in, there was no delay in her response to any of my phone calls texts or emails . Buying online can be nerve racking for a used car ,but she made me feel very comfortable and helped me secure and purchase the vehicle I was looking for . I would definitely recommend Andrea miller to. Anyone interested in buying a new or used car , she was great . Sincerely. Jeff in wilmington , nc

Andrea miller

wayngar
6/07/2013

"Set up an appointment ahead of time, and everything that..."

Set up an appointment ahead of time, and everything that could have possibly been done in advance was. Sales team was extremely courteous from the time I stepped on the lot until I departed. Very upfront about costs, expedient with paperwork, and great prices.

Brian Schiavo

Cricigli
5/30/2013

"Mr. Kratzer, the sales associate who assisted us, was..."

Mr. Kratzer, the sales associate who assisted us, was very helpful. We have a very limited schedule with our jobs & two children so we wanted immediate assistance & needed all our questions answered so that we could make the best decision in a small amount of time. I was very pleased with the customer service. Mr. Kratzer was friendly and addressed all our concerns. I was very happy with the offer we were given. I am sincerely enjoying my new ford!

Chris Kratzer

ken111
5/29/2013

"My experience was phenomenal. I worked with Brian Schiavo..."

My experience was phenomenal. I worked with Brian Schiavo to work a deal for trading in my vehicle for a used truck. I was greeted with a firm hand shake and a respectful welcome. Even with their busy memorial day event going on he still took the time to work out a deal with me on a used vehicle even though the focus for the event was for new vehicles. His personality was genuine and took focus on my wants and needs. At no point during my time spent with them did I ever feel like I was being taken advantage of or that the main goal was to make a sale/profit. If I were to make another purchase in the future I would surely deal with him exclusively whether at this particular location or any other.

Brian Schiavo