Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

About Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

mculp
10/25/2012

"My experience was positive. The salesman found me a..."

My experience was positive. The salesman found me a comparable car, when the car I was looking at sold before I arrived that day. I had driven from 2+ hours away, so it meant a lot that he found what I was looking for. The salesman also stayed late to help me.

Mike Ludwig

William Myers
10/23/2012

"We had the pleasure of purchasing a truck last Friday..."

We had the pleasure of purchasing a truck last Friday from Curtis Sites. This young man is certainly an asset to your dealership. Curtis was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. He made us feel welcomed into his environment from the moment we walked in the door. Curtis never pressured us to hasten our decision and made sure we had the answer to all our questions. I am not familiar with how you promote young men like Curtis, but may I suggest that he receive some type of reward for a job well done. If anyone we know needs a car or truck, I would most definitely direct them to Mr. Sites. We are both educators and have high standards for everyone. We are not accustomed to ratings of five on first encounters. However, we had to make an exception for Mr. Sites. He deserves all the accolades and praise that one can express. Sandra and William Myers Gambrills, MD

Curtis Sites

Renee Fisher
10/23/2012

"Both of the men were awesome with my fiance and I. We..."

Both of the men were awesome with my fiance and I. We tell everyone everywhere we go to go there for their next car or truck.

Burt Naylor and Corey Washington

glang856
10/17/2012

"I am from the Philadelphia area & was very hesitant..."

I am from the Philadelphia area & was very hesitant about purchasing a vehicle that was over an hour from my home. However, I will say that I have been more than pleasantly surprised regarding their exceptional service AFTER the sale! From my salesman, Keith Carl, who I thought would be hard to get a hold of, has been completely accessible. Even on his day off, he was helpful & pleasant. I had a minor issue with the vehicle after I drove it home & noticed a couple things. Keith put me in touch with their outstanding Service Manager, Greg Spangler. Greg,went over the issues with me,assured me he would take of everything, & he certainly has. He even arranged for a loaner vehicle, as he did not want to rush the repairs & go over the vehicle one more time. When I received my vehicle, everything was done & they even washed my vehicle! Couldn't be happier. I would recommend this dealership to anyone asking where they could buy a vehicle at a reasonable price, with great after the sale service.

Keith Carl/Sales & Greg Spangler/Svc Mgr

Jderck
10/11/2012

"Jeff Spense met my standards for quality customer..."

Jeff Spense met my standards for quality customer service. He was pleasant and helped alleviate a few issues that we came upon after the purchase of our vehicle. Pretty good pricing after a talked up trade in deal. Good quality vehicle now that our issues have been taken care of. Bit of a hassle but in the end worth it. Would recommend to others for purchases. Thank you Jeff.

Cheryl Mcevoy

willys
8/28/2012

"Truck was in the exact condition as presented, price was..."

Truck was in the exact condition as presented, price was right and Chris did a great job at communicating throughout. I will most certainly consider buying another vhicle at Masano Ford.

Chris Kratzer

Educated Consumer
7/12/2012

"O.k. so here is the update to my previous entry on the..."

O.k. so here is the update to my previous entry on the 2008 Sport Trac... I initially posted that the dealership denied my request to take the vehicle to my mechanic for a closer look, thus ending the sales process. Shortly after that posted, my phone rang...the dealer changed their position and granted my request. I returned to the dealer and was greeted with open arms. They seemed very happy to accommodate me...I was handed the keys sent me on my way. Kudos to them for that! After my mechanic and body center looked at the vehicle, I returned the vehicle to the dealership and said "thanks for allowing me to get a closer look". I then proceeded to show the salesman the some of the main concerns regarding the vehicle (basically what was wrong with it...main areas but not everything). After that, I again thanked him for his time and departed because I was not purchasing it. I would recommend the dealership because there are a large selection of vehicles and the sales staff eventually complied with my request...but you need to be very thorough and follow through with your requests. FINAL THOUGHT: IF YOU BUY A USED VEHICLE GET IT CHECKED BY A PROFESSIONAL! P.S. I replaced the gas that I used since it was an hour each way.

Prefer not to say

jsheskins
7/07/2012

"after searching the internet for a vehicle in my (200..."

after searching the internet for a vehicle in my (200 mile) area I found the make, model, package and price I was looking for. After filling the credit app out online (as instructed by the customer service rep at the dealership) I waited over 24 hours with no return call from the dealer. So I took it uppon myself to call back. I was told that my sales persons name was Randy and he would call me back because he was helping a customer. So i waited two more hours. Still NO return call, So once again i called back. This time i sopke with someone in finance. He was very helpful. He advised me that he couldnt even find any record of my application!!!! So he took my information again and advised me that he would put me with another salesman because Randy was very busy. So after another hour and a half low and behold Randy called me back and advised me i was approved but not on the terms i was looking for. (not once was i asked what terms i had in mind.)So i advised him that i was no longer interested in the vehicle or the deal. He advised me that they would call the bank back and see what they could do and he would call me back. So thrity minutes later he called me back with terms more on what i was looking for. So i advised Randy that I would take the offer and i would drive the 183 miles (yes 183 miles oneway) to the dealership in the morning (saturday 7/7/12). So on the hottest day of the year i drove a truck and trailer (because i cant drive two vehicles at once) and my eight year old daughter the 183 miles (oneway) to sign the papaer work and buy the jeep wrangler. When i got to the dealership i called Randy and he advised me to park the truck and trailer and come into the dealership. As i walked up to the front door of the dealership i saw the jeep wrangler half cleaned and parked out front. Upon closer look i realized how bad of shape this vehicle was in. Just at a glance i seen an estimated $1500.00 worth of repairs that would need to be done (both rear tires had ZERO tread on them, serpentine belt was very cracked, the was a good size oil leak from in between the engine and transmission area, the rear pinion seal showed signs of a leak but was cleaned up with what looked like parts cleaner, driverside sun visor was broken off the mount, rust cancer coming through the driverside door rocker panel and cuts all in the plastic windows the were taped over.). Needless to say i was NOT happy. After looking th vehicle over for several minutes a woman came out and just handed me some keys to it and said Randy told me to give these to you. then a few minutes later Randy came out and introduced himself. I smiled and handed the keys back to him and told him that i was no longer interested in the purchase of the vehicle. I started to explain as to why and he seemed not surprised. I advised him that i think him and the dealer ship misrepresented the vehicle and its condition. he showed no sign of care and just took the keys back and we walked away. On my drive home I started thinking about my whole day wasted and that started to get me a little mad. So i called back and spoke to Joe Ambrosi and advised him of my experience. He seemed just as laxed as Randy. he explained to me that he thought the vehicle was being sold "as is" but i have seens no wording of that (even after all of this), he also advised me that Randy should have (and are instructed too) gone over the condition of the vehicle with me. But Randy never did that. I guess the bottom line is that i was a customer who was going to buy a vehicle from this dealership but now i would go anywhere near them. Granted this was not a NEW vehicle purchase but it was still a purchase and in todays economy a dealership should value all that they could get no mater how big or small the price is. I dont know what good writing this will do but i hope it does some...

randy sales

dek3383
6/01/2012

"i went to masano looking for a used car under $10,000...."

i went to masano looking for a used car under $10,000. Seemed that all the cars were junk, i found one, and after a tech checked it out for me as a second look, it needed wheel bearings, rear lock sensor,the differential was leaking, and had a substantial amount of rust on the under side of the vehicle.... although the used selection is junk, if your gonna deal with masano, deal with Tony V. he was willing to do what he could to have the vehicle fixed

Tony V

tink1979
4/17/2012

"THEY LIED ABOUT THE VEHICLE!!! WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY..."

THEY LIED ABOUT THE VEHICLE!!! WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY WOULD FIX THE MOISTURE IN THE HEADLIGHT AND THEN THEY REFUSED!!!! THEY DID NOT RETURN CALLS AND WHEN WE FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF SOMEONE WE GOT THE RUN AROUND FOR APPROX. 2 TO 3 MONTHS. THE END RESULT??? THEY REFUSED TO KEEP THEIR WORD AND FIX THE LIGHT!! BEWARE OF THIS DEALER!!!!!!!!

Scott McCoy