Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

Brian Hoskins Ford

topaco
5/17/2014

"Buying Experience"

My buying experience at Tom Masano Ford began when I received a phone call from Sales Associate Curtis Sites in reference to an inquiry that I had made about a used F150 pickup truck. Mr. Sites was very helpful with setting up a time frame for my wife and I for the following day even though he already had customers that he was helping. When we arrived the following morning, and it was raining very hard out, he still managed to present the vehicle to us (under the overhang) so that we could do a thorough inspection without getting soaked. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and all of its features. At no time did we have to endure any kind of hard sales pitch even when we were negotiating monetary issues concerning the purchase. At all times he was polite and helpful and a pleasure to do business with. I would not hesitate to recommend that any of my friends who might be interested in either a new or used Ford vehicle, to take a ride to Tom Masano Ford in Reading, PA and see Mr. Curtis Sites.

Curtis Sites

Tlk31
5/17/2014

"Not that great"

I've purchased two cars from the tom masano dealerships over the past 8 years and referred my best friend to them.. my wife and I found a car we really liked on their web site, called to see if they still had and and the price since it was not listed. Arrived at the dealership to not even be acknowledged by the lady at the front desk. The salesman had no idea where the car was on the lot or even looked at it. car was listed as excellent condition, scratches all over it, front bumper needed to be repainted. Inside was very dirty, we were told they didn't have time to clean it. during the test drive I found features that didn't work in the car, salesman didn't even seem surprised. Salesman didn't bother to cover all financing options with me, until I called asking questions. once again waiting for a sales manager to call me about the price and financing terms on the car. Almost at the point of saying screw it and going to another dealer.

John

Rachel19
4/21/2014

"Ford Edge Sport, Tom Masano, Reading,PA "

On Saturday, April 19,2014 I purchased a ford edge sport from Tom Masano. My salesman name was MAtt Kreitz. He was exceptional. At notime did he pressure me but extremely knowledgable of the ford edge. He was professional, well organized, and spent considerable time sitting in the car with me explaining all the features. When i pulled out of the lot, thanks to Matt Kreitz, i knew i had made the right purchase and had an understanding exactly of all the features on my car. Rachel Boone

Matt Kreitz

SamLutz25
3/19/2014

"Immediately upon my arrival to the dealership, Vince..."

Immediately upon my arrival to the dealership, Vince Marzano was available to assist in my search for a Ford Edge. The first one he showed us was the one my husband and I ended up purchasing that day. The car is in immaculate condition from the inside out. They detailed it nicely and I couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Vince Marzano

gia2235
1/20/2014

"I am giving this rating because this by far is the BEST..."

I am giving this rating because this by far is the BEST dealership that I have ever dealt with. I have bought brand new hummers, Mercedes, land rover, lexus and caddilacs and this was the easiest, most friendly dealership and sales rep, Brian Schiavo that I have ever dealt with. He definitely went out of his way for me and the experience was not stressful at all. I will recommend him and this dealership to anyone I know who is in the market for a car. Im very very happy!

Brian Schiavo

datdo
1/18/2014

"The website/car search site is easy to use. Prices..."

The website/car search site is easy to use. Prices listed beat any other dealers right up front. Brian is the guy I worked with. He was responsive an inspired confidence throgh out the experience. I left feeling that I was treated very fair and that they really wanted the experience to ve a good one. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Brian is a decent guy and one who conveys trust and sincerity. .

Brian shiavo

quale42
1/12/2014

"We were looking to buy a NEW/USED Ford F-150 Super Cab..."

We were looking to buy a NEW/USED Ford F-150 Super Cab Truck and had been to several of the dealers in the York/Lancaster/Reading area. Although a couple of the dealers we had met with were good Mike Ludwig impressed us the most. Mike sales approach with respect and honesty and listening skills real makes the difference. He wasn't just trying to sell a truck. He was building a relationship with his customer that makes you want to go back.. He is a true value salesman to Tom Mason Ford Dealership.. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car or truck.. Sincerely, Quinton Collins/Dale Senft

Mike Ludwig

ljvmom
12/29/2013

"My husband and I went into this dealership thinking we..."

My husband and I went into this dealership thinking we would end up walking out because of our situation. Christopher took the time to talk to us, get our information, see what we wanted, learned of the situation we were in. He spent the ENTIRE day to get us into a brand new car. Never in my life would I have thought that would be possible. He was on the phone, talking to people, doing whatever he could to help us. The entire time never once did he make us feel hopeless or bad. He was encouraging, didn't pressure us into the final decision, and was in one word AMAZING! We would definitely go back again without a doubt. My husband and I still can't believe the magic that has happened yesterday!

Christopher karr

Grovfkrovrkv
12/03/2013

"Well handled good service great group of people to deal..."

Well handled good service great group of people to deal with thank you for your help. Purchased a car had to have a few items fixed had them fixed was on the road in short order.

Brian shiavo

ABHRostek
8/19/2013

"Andrea Miller went above and beyond to make sure our car..."

Andrea Miller went above and beyond to make sure our car buying experience was top notch! When first visiting the dealership, one of the salesman wouldn't give us the time of day, and this created some apprehension to continue the process of purchasing a vehicle through Tom Masano. After browsing a second time, we were approached by Andrea, and she was more than willing to assist us in any manner! She had the car delivered to the dealership, allowed for plenty of questions, and she did not pressure us. Once we decided that was the vehicle for us, she walked us through every step of the process. We are pleased with our new Jeep, and we will refer others to her in the future! **Note: The numeric ratings are only for Andrea Miller. They do not reflect our first experience when we were ignored by a previous salesman.

Andrea Miller