Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury

Tom Masano Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

Brian Hoskins Ford

quale42
1/12/2014

"We were looking to buy a NEW/USED Ford F-150 Super Cab..."

We were looking to buy a NEW/USED Ford F-150 Super Cab Truck and had been to several of the dealers in the York/Lancaster/Reading area. Although a couple of the dealers we had met with were good Mike Ludwig impressed us the most. Mike sales approach with respect and honesty and listening skills real makes the difference. He wasn't just trying to sell a truck. He was building a relationship with his customer that makes you want to go back.. He is a true value salesman to Tom Mason Ford Dealership.. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car or truck.. Sincerely, Quinton Collins/Dale Senft

Mike Ludwig

ljvmom
12/29/2013

"My husband and I went into this dealership thinking we..."

My husband and I went into this dealership thinking we would end up walking out because of our situation. Christopher took the time to talk to us, get our information, see what we wanted, learned of the situation we were in. He spent the ENTIRE day to get us into a brand new car. Never in my life would I have thought that would be possible. He was on the phone, talking to people, doing whatever he could to help us. The entire time never once did he make us feel hopeless or bad. He was encouraging, didn't pressure us into the final decision, and was in one word AMAZING! We would definitely go back again without a doubt. My husband and I still can't believe the magic that has happened yesterday!

Christopher karr

Grovfkrovrkv
12/03/2013

"Well handled good service great group of people to deal..."

Well handled good service great group of people to deal with thank you for your help. Purchased a car had to have a few items fixed had them fixed was on the road in short order.

Brian shiavo

ABHRostek
8/19/2013

"Andrea Miller went above and beyond to make sure our car..."

Andrea Miller went above and beyond to make sure our car buying experience was top notch! When first visiting the dealership, one of the salesman wouldn't give us the time of day, and this created some apprehension to continue the process of purchasing a vehicle through Tom Masano. After browsing a second time, we were approached by Andrea, and she was more than willing to assist us in any manner! She had the car delivered to the dealership, allowed for plenty of questions, and she did not pressure us. Once we decided that was the vehicle for us, she walked us through every step of the process. We are pleased with our new Jeep, and we will refer others to her in the future! **Note: The numeric ratings are only for Andrea Miller. They do not reflect our first experience when we were ignored by a previous salesman.

Andrea Miller

ghbockel
7/21/2013

"I was just going down to Tom Masano Ford for a test drive..."

I was just going down to Tom Masano Ford for a test drive in a new Ford Escape and ended up buying a new car. I was very impressed with the car and also with our sales rep. Curtis Sites.

Curtis Sites

SueHurrell
7/13/2013

"Randy is great to work with, I have leased several..."

Randy is great to work with, I have leased several Lincoln products from him and I really enjoy working with the entire team and the Ford Lincoln dealership. Service is great! Easy to get an appointment and they wash my car!!! Love that!! Service is always completed in the time window that I need. I am so happy my parents purchased their Lincoln from Randy. Great Job, keep up the good work!!

Jeff Spense

cowtipping
7/04/2013

"Mike Ludwig was great. No pressure at all. It was an..."

Mike Ludwig was great. No pressure at all. It was an overall pleasant experience from beginning to end. Mike's email is, Mike.Ludwig@Masano.com

Mike Ludwig

jtarbell
7/02/2013

"We drove from Northern New York to buy a Ford Mustang...."

We drove from Northern New York to buy a Ford Mustang. Curtis Sites was the sales person I spoke with on the phone to make arrangements to see a car they advertised on-line. The first person to greet us that morning as we got out of our car was Mr. Sites. He gave us his full attention and a few hours later we were the proud owners of a brand new Ford Mustang! It was a very pleasant experience! Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful. Someone even came around to offer us homemade pretzels around lunch time. We believe we got a fair deal on our trade-in and we were very happy with the price we paid on our new car.

Curtis Sites

RoyStraka
6/28/2013

"Brian was very helpful, courteous and always returned our..."

Brian was very helpful, courteous and always returned our calls promptly. He fully described the automobile, read me the Car-Fax and verbally assured me of the overall condition of the car. After 2 days, we drove 4 hours to inspect the car and found everything that Brian had told us to be, in fact, true. We purchased the vehicle from afar and will consider Tom Masano Ford again.

Brian Shiavo

ruckuss33
6/14/2013

"From day one after talking with Andrea about a grand..."

From day one after talking with Andrea about a grand Cherokee I was interested in, there was no delay in her response to any of my phone calls texts or emails . Buying online can be nerve racking for a used car ,but she made me feel very comfortable and helped me secure and purchase the vehicle I was looking for . I would definitely recommend Andrea miller to. Anyone interested in buying a new or used car , she was great . Sincerely. Jeff in wilmington , nc

Andrea miller