Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro
me
1/21/2015

"service"

Our service person has always been bill and he has been always excellent. Good employee should get some kind of correct. Thank Bruce and Sandi ladwig

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your positive service Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

January 21, 2015

C.Strickland
1/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

If your looking for a friendly dealership, you have found the place. Not only are they friendly, but they continue to work for you, the customer. I highly recommend Daniel Siddall, if you want someone to go the extra mile. He even called days later to check in. Once we found a minor glitch, he attended to it in an urgent manner. We are so happy with the choice of dealership and working with Daniel!

Daniel siddall

January 20, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are please to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson.

Mark Fristo
1/17/2015

"Under promise and over deliver."

We took the van in for an oil change and discovered it needed new parts for the power steering. We were told that the parts were in California and by the time they arrived and they began to work on the van we might be able to get it back by Friday of the following week. The parts arrived on Wednesday I checked with the parts department and they had passed them on to the service department. My wife spoke with Mark in the service department and he said they may be able to get the van done by today. They also found out the van needed brakes front and back. Everything was done by Wednesday not Friday. We were very happy and we have always been satisfied by the work this dealership has provided. My wife is also purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership and this would be the dealership we would come to 1st if and when we decide to purchase a new vehicle.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that our Parts and Service department took such great care of you. Thanks again for you comments and review.

Joe6s1d9
12/28/2014

"He gets my family the best deals"

Me and my family have bought several cars from Michael. He's always showed us the ins and outs of deals. Michael always made sure we could afford the cars my family bought. I personally have bought three cars from him..

December 30, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that Mike Shearman took such great care of you. We try to make the car buying experience as easy as we can. Thanks again for your comments and review.

bigdog
12/24/2014

"saftey x means nothing"

Had van in for service saftey check said brakes good. Came back when part I need arrived and then told my brakes were metal to metal.Since this was not caught before hand or previous visits I had to replace everything. I only drive this van less than 2500 miles a year. I took it too Les Schaub to put the brakes on since I can't trust them.

jessica flick

Amon47
12/22/2014

""The Guy You Want To See""

If you find yourself wanting to purchase a vehicle from Tom Matson Dodge, Michael Shearman is the sales guy you want to see. I have purchased several vehicles from him and I can honestly say I have been extremely satisfied with every purchase experience thanks to him and the great staff at Tom Matson. Michael worked very hard to get me in the right vehicle for the right price and payment that I needed and never made me feel pressured. I highly recommend him. :)

December 23, 2014

Thank you for your positive feed back about your visit to Tom Matson. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and car buying experience. Welcome to the Tom Matson Family.

Cerajoy
12/20/2014

"Won't try to waste your time "

Michael is by far the best salesman I've ever dealt with. I trust him so much that I have purchased 3 new cars from him in the past 13 months. He doesn't try to sell you what you don't want, so he won't waste your time looking at things you don't want. I highly recommend him.

December 20, 2014

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your new car and your experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co works about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

emwoods11
12/20/2014

"Exceptional service "

These days it's hard to find an honest and trustworthy salesman. From the start I knew Michael wanted to help me get a great deal. He even brought me back to make sure I got everything I needed in a car. He had everything prepared, walked me through my options so that I felt confident in my purchase. From the test drive, to the paperwork to working with Bob in finance (who stayed way past business hours to help)... I had great service. I got a brand new car at the payments I wanted and am happy that it was a purchase I won't regret! Highly recommend.

December 20, 2014

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

Denis
12/19/2014

"Good experience"

Mike did a great job checking me in and seeing to it my jeep was serviced quickly. I really like the system of being able to drive right in, with no appointment necessary. Nice waiting room and Mike was pleasant, polite, and efficient getting me in and out.

Mike Garner

December 19, 2014

Denis, Thank you for your positive Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

Phillip Sandoval
12/10/2014

"Good experience with Wolf"

Wolf was quite helpful, and very knowledgeable. I had had a good experience earlier this year, and this experience was also quite pleasant. Your finance representative was also quite helpful and thorough.

December 11, 2014