Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2925 Auburn Way N,
Auburn, Washington 98002
Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro
jeep/c/z
8/31/2015

"recall and oil change"

It was easy to set up an appointment to have a recall taken care of and get an oil change. When I arrived, the rep couldn't find my appointment but passed me over to Mark, who I had spoken to on the phone and he took care of it. The services were completed quickly. Another issue was found but Mark was able to include it with the recall so I'm just waiting for that part to come in. I really appreciated Mark's attention and help. He is professional, personable and knowledgeable.

Mark Garner

September 01, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We are pleased to hear that Mark took such great care of you. Our Service Department takes pride in their work and we love to hear from our Happy Customer's. Don't forget to tell you friends and family about us. Welcome to the Tom Matson Family.

challenger1
8/28/2015

"recall"

my experience at Tom Matson was good and done in a timely matter. There was a recall on my car and they fixed it quickly and oil change

August 28, 2015

We are pleased to hear that our service department was able to fix your recall in a timely manner. Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We hope to see you again for service here at Tom Matson.

89caravan
8/22/2015

"A Very Pleasurable Buying Experience"

My last car was purchased over 26 years ago...factory ordered through a fleet manager. So I was apprehensive about dealing with a retail "car salesman" this time. I researched several local dealerships for a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. Tom Matson Dodge had an "internet special" that offered the lowest price. Next I checked reviews on sales people. The name that kept coming up was Daniel Schneider. So, I made an appointment with him. Daniel lived up to all of the positive reviews I had read from his past customers! Even though the "internet special" was not a very profitable transaction for Tom Matson or Daniel, he never tried to "cross sell" me to a different vehicle! I purchased the "internet special" and Daniel made sure I received every additional discount and rebate I was eligible for. In the course of the transaction, Daniel and I also talked about families, grandchildren and flying. Daniel impresses me as a real and genuine person. I purchased the Grand Caravan 2 weeks ago and my wife and I love it. Daniel has sent me a thank you letter and called me from his personal cell phone, since then, to make sure we are happy with the car and to answer any questions we may have come up with. Top notch service from a true professional...a very pleasurable car buying experience!

August 28, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. Dan takes great pride in giving his customer the best experience. Make sure you tell your friends and family about Tom Matson and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family.

Adi Werner
8/15/2015

"Buying a new car"

Professional service, a great place to buy a car! You get all the help & support from the company Highly recommended ***** Great cars high maintenance on every car!!!

August 22, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. I am please to hear that our sales department and finance department took such great care of you. Don't forget to tell your friends and family about us.

rob50ert
8/13/2015

"Check Engine Part Replacement, and Transmission realignment"

I would like to say that Tom Matson was great. Courteous, Quick, and Efficient. My only problem with this transaction comes from Chrysler. I bought a 2013 Town and Country Van, which I love. However, there was a glitch in the computer system, that came from the factory. The Check Engine Light came on within the first month, and would no go off. Tom Matson knew about this and kept a replacement part on order, but it took over 2 years for Chrysler to devise a replacement part and send it to Tom Matson. Also, I complained about about the transmission. Chrysler notified Tom Matson of a computer realignment only 2 months ago, and now my Town and Country runs great. I love this car and am very happy, however 2 years to fix computer glitches in a Brand New Car is Unacceptable.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. We are sorry that the factory took so long to come up with a replacement part and correction for the engine glitch. We will make sure we let our Chrysler Rep know about your complaints. Thanks again for leaving us a review.

Gumshoe950
8/13/2015

"Unusually pleasant experience..."

I took my 2012 Ram 3500 in for a minor recall notice and a check engine light. Service Advisor Martin Casey checked me in and worked with me throughout the service issue of my truck. The recall issue was easily and quickly addressed but the check engine light turned out to be a stickier issue. Martin Casey was able to explain to me in detail what the issue was with the engine light and had me meet with his diesel mechanic "Cecil" who clearly explained everything as well. Ultimately the check engine light turned into some minor warranty work that was also quickly addressed. I had my truck back the very next day. What made this experience different was working with Martin. Mr. Casey was very knowledgeable, friendly, and very easy to speak with and took the time to explain things. Very good qualities for a person to have in customer service, but in my experience, not very typical in this particular service industry. I will continue to have my cars serviced here with people like Mr. Casey working here!

Martin Casey

August 13, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Service Department. . We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that Martincould exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

Bandit
8/07/2015

"Factory Recalls"

I had my truck serviced for 3 recalls. Tom Cerovsky was the service adviser. He was professional and a pleasant to deal with. Truck repairs were completed early. I would recommend Tom Matson Service Department.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive review for Tom Matson CJDR Service Department. We love to hear about our customer's experience and are pleased to hear you had a great one. We look forward to seeing you again.

DD
8/03/2015

"Good service"

Good service, helpful and knowledgable staff that I am gaining confidence in as I continue to return for routine service and minor issues on my 2013 RAM. So far so good and I will return again. My caution reflects years of unfortunate experiences with various car dealer service departments.

August 04, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

not happy
7/24/2015

"customer since 1994 and they screwed my 83 yr old mom."

Had used vehicle for less then 2 weeks and had problems. Manager told us to bring it in and they would see what they could do. Brought it in and if was the heater hose assembly and the cost would be $500. I guess that's what they meant by we'll se what we can do. The mechanic in Renton said that was waayyyy to much to pay, bring it to him. After telling service dept. that we would not be using their services his demeanour changed completely and he wanted the car out of there. We were ready to purchase a new truck from them but not now! We will be looking elsewhere. Was $500.00 really worth a sale on a $50,000 truck? Please don't tell me your sorry to hear this because obviously if you really were sorry you wouldn't have screwed an 83 year old long time customer. I hope you enjoyed it!

pfluff
7/16/2015

"Very thorough check of my 'new' used vehicle"

Brought the car in for 100,000 mile maintenance and the mechanic also checked and found a few other repairs that I wasn't even aware of. Before any additional items were worked on, they called and let me know the issue and gave an estimate and a time frame. Needed more repairs than I anticipated, but I now feel confident I have a dependable car that will last another 100,000 miles.

August 04, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that our Service Department took such great care of you. Thanks again for your comments and review.

Reviews of Eric Bell