Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2925 Auburn Way N,
Auburn, Washington 98002
Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro
John V
4/16/2015

"Headliner did not fit properly."

Weird service problem with headliner. Everyone in service department looked at problem and all came away with same answer. Headliner had to be replaced. I have never experienced such courtesy or professionalism anywhere else before.

DP23
4/14/2015

"Standard oil change but always much more at Tom Matson! "

Going to Tom Matson is unlike any other car experience. From the showroom floor to the parts and service department the focus is on the customer. Everyone is knowledgeable, helpful and working to get you in, the job done and happily on your way. I've got 175,500 miles on my 2003 Jeep Liberty and when it's time to buy new I'll head to Tom Matson and conduct my business. Great service, clean facility and a friendly professional team from the top down. Thank you! James X. De Donato

Mark Garner

April 15, 2015

Thank you for your positive Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

Rina
4/07/2015

"Great customer service!!"

I took my Jeep Patriot for a oil change in the express line it took less than 20min to be ready and they guy even give me a discount because last time we came I waited too long. Great customer services!!

MArk Garner

April 07, 2015

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our service department here at Tom Matson. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co worker's about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

Kent customer
4/02/2015

"3 year customer won't be back again!"

Had my Elantra towed here when it wouldn't start. They were able to get it started again, couldn't determine exact problem and recommended a laundry list of unnecessary services totally over $1300. Implied that the cause was due to animal's chewing on my wires exposing them and poor maintenance record and assumed that if I hadn't had a service done with them it had never been done. A second opinion at another service center found no evidence of animal chewing or exposed wires and found some of the recommended services to be unnecessary at this time. I have happily had my Elantra serviced with Tom Matson for 3 years (since moving to the area) and am not sure what has changed besides some of the staff, but I will not be back.

Gennifer

April 02, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson Auburn Hyundai Service. I will make sure that our Service Manager speaks to the adviser you were working with. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

Mary
3/23/2015

"Best Service Department!"

I have work done on my Jeep Liberty at 7 different locations in the U.S. and Canada with 6 of them not on my top list of repair mechanics. Tom Matson Chrysler is the first dealership that surpassed all the others by their honesty, integrity, and workmanship. Today was the first time that I was taken into the workshop with the Erick to review my Jeep Liberty with Cecil. Cecil was awesome. He went over all the questions I had concerning a leak and was a total gentleman. Excellent job! I would recommend Tom Matson Chrysler to everyone, especially to those who are apprehensive about taking their vehicle to a Dealership.

Erick at service desk and Cecil - mechanic in shop.

March 24, 2015

Karl
3/22/2015

"First Time Service Customer"

We had to have our 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited towed in to the service department after hours. When Peter called me the next day he could have done a much better job of communication through the process of getting things fixed. When I came to pick up our Jeep. Peter was not available. So I never got to meet the person I talked to on the phone. A very nice person Tom helped us by going over our service invoice with us and helping us get checked out. The work performed was great and all problems were fixed. And the cost of repairs were less than I expected. So overall our experience with the service department were positive Karl

March 24, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that our Service Department took such great care of you. We will speak to our Service Advisers about making sure they are available to meet with their customer's when they come in. Thanks again for your comments and review.

Dave
3/18/2015

"Service Dept always great"

Brought my 2010 PT Cruiser in for front end noise. New front wheel bearings drivers side and other suspension parts on a car with 29000 miles did not make me happy. I have extended warranty that covered most of the cost and a rental car. They kept me informed through the whole process and the problem was fixed. If the passenger side bearing decides to go, hopefully its before the warranty runs out. I get all my oil changes and work done here.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for your positive service Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

knight
3/12/2015

"Bad Experience"

This is our 3rd vehicle we have bought or leased from Tom Matson. When we were purchasing the vehicle we asked for different tires and wheels, running boards and a tonneau cover. We were very specific with the sales person that we would be using the vehicle to haul a fifth wheel and that we wanted the tonneau cover that would accommodate this. The only tonneau cover that will accommodate this is the Mopar (dealer) cover. My husband took the vehicle to Tom Matson for two days to have the accessories put on the vehicle. Total joke. Tires/wheels - WRONG. Running boards - WRONG. Tonneau cover - you guessed it WRONG! In order to put the new tires/wheels on Les Schwab had to put a lift kit in. Getting the idea here - NOT DONE. My husband came home and had to do the wheel alignment AFTER we got the right tires/wheels put on. We still don't have the paperwork from Les Schwab on the new tires/wheels. We went into the dealership and talked to Brian. Customer service - nonexistent. We paid over $70,000 for a vehicle and you would think we purchased a smart car. My lease on my 2013 Grande Cherokee is up in January 2016. If Tom Matson would have treated us right, we would be back in there for a fourth time. I can tell you that is not going to happen. When talking to Brian he said my future business was not to be used with the truck debacle....really? I work in customer service and sometimes it's about asking yourself if a $500 difference is really worth losing future business over or us sending references because we had a great experience. Bad on you Tom Matson, you can be sure we will not be back - you must realize you are not the only dealer in town selling your product.

TCook
3/02/2015

"Impressive group of people, A+++ Service"

Once again your service department rescued me; I had a narrow window between my sales calls and they were able to accommodate and get me back on the road in time for my next appointment. While I was waiting I thought I would check out the new line up in the Mopar division and as always Dan Schneider was there to answer all my questions and explain the differences to me in layman's terms so I could understand. Thank you all, my hats off to you!

March 03, 2015

me
2/26/2015

"good job"

Bill helped us out a lot. We had to come in for engine light coming on for 2nd time. They checked everything again and could not find anything. Did say maybe fuel pump but recommend not changing it due to the fact they did not know for sure. I appreciate the fact that you can go somewhere and you are not forced to something when the company does nit know for sure. That is a respectable company and a employee. Good job.??

February 26, 2015