Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Call
Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro

"Excellent service "

They made my first time buying a car very easy and were more than helpful answering any questions or concerns I had. They put me very much at ease from the moment I walked in and were very friendly.

September 20, 2014

Emilymarie, We are please to hear that Antonio took great care of you here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Don't forget to check out website for service coupons.

September 19, 2014

Emily, We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your new car and your experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co works about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

"The best buying experience I've ever had!"

It was my utmost pleasure in buying a new vehicle from Tom Matson Dodge. From the moment I stepped foot on the lot I was treated very nice by a professional staff. The transaction went very smoothly. I dealt with Mr. Wolf Davis and he had a very professional demeanor! He wasn't rude or pushy. He explained everything to me and answered all my questions very competently. I will definitely do business with them again and recommend them to family and friends!

Mr. Wolf Davis and Brian from Financing

September 19, 2014

Thanks for the GREAT review. We love to hear when our customer's are happy.

"One of the smoothest buying experiences I've ever had."

It's likely that past experience buying vehicles (regardless of where) and being upfront and direct with this sales person about what I wanted (otherwise I'd be gone) set the stage. In any case, I was clear about what I wanted and that's what I got. Along the way I was treated very well, given all the information I requested, and I had a very smooth buying experience... more so than I expected. One of the reasons I looked at Matson was that a coworker gave a strong recommendation. Since I bought a vehicle and have not yet had a vehicle serviced at Matson, I felt I could not give ratings to customer service and quality of work in this review since I associate those two categories with the service department.

Vinny

September 19, 2014

Congrats on the New car. We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and working with Vinny. We do hope once you do get the chance to use our Service Department that you will leave us another Review about your experience. Don't forget to check our website for valuable service coupons. Welcome to the Tom Matson Family.

"Michael was rude. Never will I return again. He was nice..."

Michael was rude. Never will I return again. He was nice at first, but when I told him I wanted a black car, not the dark blue car he showed me, he got an attitude. They ending up bringing in a black truck like I asked but it was totally different model. Michael tried to argue with me until I pulled up the blue truck on my phone. Also spoke to the manage Brian, who was just as rude as Michael. It was such a horrible experience. I will never buy from Tom Matson again.

Michael

"I recently purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Rory at Tom..."

I recently purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Rory at Tom Matson. He is the reason I ended up buying from them. If it weren't for his professional and friendly approach I probably would of purchased from a competitor.

Rory Seibert

"Stupid experience. I cant even begin to say. I when there..."

Stupid experience. I cant even begin to say. I when there because I wanted to look into a car that they have on sale. I wanted to tradein my 2011 Altima worth like 14000 on kbb if I were to sell it on my own and tradein value is 12000. However, the silly salesman offered only 7000 for trade in. He begin to tell me about what stupid whole sale and whatever sale nonsense to try to justify why my car was worth so low.

V. Russo

"Picture a sleaziest car salesman, then multiply it by 10,..."

Picture a sleaziest car salesman, then multiply it by 10, and you still will be surprised. God, it was truly horrible. To the point that a young trainee there apologized (when we were 1 on 1) a few times for his “professional mentor” Darryl. Stay away from this place, at least until Darryl is there, unless you enjoy a guy with IQ of a squirrel playing “I know it all” in front of you. Just to clarify, I am a mid-age IT professional making $160K per year, and I came there to buy a brand new $50K SUV for cash.

Darryl

"Sales people are great. But, somebody thinks the service..."

Sales people are great. But, somebody thinks the service dept is a gold mine and that customers are stupid and will put up with anything. Why would anyone want to pay double for service, really. Slipshod work and excessively expensive both in parts and labor. I checked around and found on average Matson charges nearly double for parts. I wont be serviced there ever again.

"I have purchased two vehicles through Daniel Schneider. I..."

I have purchased two vehicles through Daniel Schneider. I have been extremely pleased with dealing with Daniel. He is professional,not pushy, answers all of your questions and overall is a great person to deal with. We recently purchased a new car through Daniel and my wife and myself could not be more pleased. I would HIGHLY recommend, to all of my friends, if they are looking for a new or used car to contact Daniel.

Daniel Schneider

"horrible customer service, horrible workers, liars,..."

horrible customer service, horrible workers, liars, clowns. They do their work illegal, lie to the bank about my income . i would never reccoment this dealership to none! RUN!! They are being so rude, after we signed all papers, and they didn't want to talk to us at all!

Stephan Smith, Brian Berrier