Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2925 Auburn Way N,
Auburn, Washington 98002
Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro
pfluff
7/16/2015

"Very thorough check of my 'new' used vehicle"

Brought the car in for 100,000 mile maintenance and the mechanic also checked and found a few other repairs that I wasn't even aware of. Before any additional items were worked on, they called and let me know the issue and gave an estimate and a time frame. Needed more repairs than I anticipated, but I now feel confident I have a dependable car that will last another 100,000 miles.

Todd
7/08/2015

"Daniel Schneider - The Best!!!"

We bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealership and had the pleasure of working with Daniel Schneider. Daniel was very patient with my wife and family and helped us get into the deal that we wanted. He was very helpful when we picked the Jeep up as he patiently showed my wife everything that she needed to know. I wish that all salesman and people, in general, were as professional and caring as him. The world would be a better place.

July 08, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that Dan Schneider exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

ragnar
6/29/2015

"Thieves"

These people sold me a 2009 Dodge Dakota that hadn't been through its safety check yet. Gave me a reasonable deal on it, and good trade value on my cars. Great so far, right? Well, within a week, and before going 150 miles, the check engine light came on not once, but twice. The first time, they said maybe it had sit for a while, which given the remarkably low mileage, seemed likely. They replaced an injector and a spark plug while I waited for several hours. The next time was not so kind. Going in, and getting a service loaner was fine. Then I was called and notified the engine needed a new head. I was justifiably upset, and went into the dealership. I expected, and was initially told I would receive, full trade value for everything I'd put into the vehicle (which I paid for cash), including the extended warranty. I test drove a couple of vehicles, and decided I wanted a new Hyundai, with USAA member pricing. The salesman went to get the price, and came back, showing me a handwritten number, which was simply the sticker price. These people will try to steal from you. Don't trust them. If they tell you something, triple check it with outside sources. They are lying liars, and should be put out of business. Moreover, the salesman, Cash, tried to tell me that the price was just the USAA price plus tax...perhaps it was just a coincidence it was exactly the sticker price. Don't trust this man.

June 30, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson. A safety check should have been done on your Dakota or the sales person should have told you that it has NOT been safety yet. As for the USAA pricing, it says on your certificate that you must bring in your certificate and USAA number. This is how we vitrify that you are a USAA member and your certificate has the pricing on it already. There is no negotiation with USAA pricing. Once again I am sorry to hear about your experience.

K.Watson
6/22/2015

"Disappointed"

Came in for my first oil change on my 200c. I was told you don't honor the coupons you emailed me. You don't wash or vacuum cars any more. You told me my tires should be rotated, but that would cost $20, but you didn't rotate them, you just told me to come back in another 1,000 miles and have it done Very disappointed in my experience

June 23, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your service experience here at Tom Matson. I will make sure that our Service Manager speaks to Ashley Smith, who you were working with. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

I_sell_3DMascara
6/21/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

Everyone at the service department was friendly and knowledgable. They always call prior to doing any additional work on your vehicle, with a pretty accurate price quote. They could use more courtesy/loaner vehicles, but overall great service.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive service review. We do know that we could use some more loaner vehicles and are in the process of acquiring more. We love to hear our customers opinion's. Thanks again for your comments.

beloved
6/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Warranty Repair"

I had my car serviced for Warranty repair. Eric was my Service Department representative and he was very professional and I had a pleasant experience to get my repair done in a timely manner promised. I would recommend Tom Matson Service Department.

pajvitale
5/31/2015

"excellent customer service!!!"

I gave a 5 Star because they had excellent customer service and Rory had us drive away with a brand new vehicle. Bob W. Would do everything also to help save you money. ????

June 02, 2015

Thank you for your positive Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

rasmussena
5/30/2015

"They do anything to get you to sign apparently"

STAY AWAY from these crooks. They tell you one thing just to get you to sign the papers but when it comes to get your rebate they say too bad. Do yourself a favor and go to another dealership!

Damion Muchow Tom McCreary

June 02, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson. I will make sure that our Manager speaks to the advisor you were working with. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

Edt101
5/29/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

The wires in my car were chewed by a mouse so I brought my car to the repair department at Tom Matson Hyundai. James in the Hyundai service department provided some of the best customer service I have ever come across! He went above and beyond what he had to do. He explored many different options for me, making calls and helping with my insurance company. He kept me updated to what was happening with my car and was professional, upbeat and friendly with every interaction. I was also very satisfied with the repair to my vehicle but the exemplary customer service I received from James is the reason I will think of Tom Matson Hyundai for all future car needs.

James Baker

June 02, 2015

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your new car and your experience here at Tom Matson Hyundai. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co worker's about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

Thackeray
5/21/2015

"Service department"

When I called to get my 300 in for a recall, I was put on the schedule the next day. This kind of service is what keeps me coming back. I am treated with respect and that is very important to me. I take my car in for regular service and I am always astonished at how nice the staff is. Truly nice people.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your service experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

Reviews of tomas Cerovsky