Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2925 Auburn Way N,
Auburn, Washington 98002
Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro
Thackeray
5/21/2015

"Service department"

When I called to get my 300 in for a recall, I was put on the schedule the next day. This kind of service is what keeps me coming back. I am treated with respect and that is very important to me. I take my car in for regular service and I am always astonished at how nice the staff is. Truly nice people.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your service experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

Steve and Sandy
5/21/2015

"Love their Service Department!"

We were completely satisfied with the Service Department at Tom Matson! They were very professional, very efficient, their service was fast and their cost was normal. We are so happy to finally of found a dealership that we can trust! When it comes time to trade in our vehicles, we know where we will be shopping!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for your positive Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

Disappointed
5/04/2015

"Poor Service"

Very disapointed in the service department. Didn't call when promised, didn't return calls or messages. Failed to complete service requested. Failed to clean carpets as requested per protection package I had purchased. When asked to adjust passenger door so it closed properly, service tech rolled down the window and said "See, it works fine with the window down." Just what I want to do, roll the window down each time I want to close the door.

Chris Gehlen

May 05, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson Service. I will make sure that our Service Manager speaks to the adviser you were working with. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

NotAgain
5/01/2015

"Service of gold...at least in cost"

i had an issue with a tail light. The fix was to replace the tail light assembly. Labor alone was $250 for a job I had to fix when I got home. The light wasn't seated in the turn signal as it turned out...something any decent mechanic would have checked before releasing the car. It took me 10 minutes to redo the job which they charged me 2 hours for. Buyer beware!

May 05, 2015

Brian B.
4/27/2015

"New 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab big horn"

Sam was a great sales man. Not too pushy, and he worked hard to get me into the truck I wanted at a price below invoice. I spent ~ 5 hours negotiating and test driving on a Saturday afternoon/evening. We came to an agreement where nobody was getting a bad deal. I am thoroughly pleased with the staff and the quality of the vehicle.

Sam

April 28, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

John V
4/16/2015

"Headliner did not fit properly."

Weird service problem with headliner. Everyone in service department looked at problem and all came away with same answer. Headliner had to be replaced. I have never experienced such courtesy or professionalism anywhere else before.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

bruce123
4/15/2015

"NO SOULS"

so tried to get you to sign a deal and promise you a lower payment but then screw you in the end because you signed the other deal don't believe themalso if you're wanting a call back good luck that's not in their vocabulary they don't do that. Brian Atkins was the only person to tell the truth and give a crap about you. Wish he would work some were else so we could do Bussiness with him again.

April 15, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

DP23
4/14/2015

"Standard oil change but always much more at Tom Matson! "

Going to Tom Matson is unlike any other car experience. From the showroom floor to the parts and service department the focus is on the customer. Everyone is knowledgeable, helpful and working to get you in, the job done and happily on your way. I've got 175,500 miles on my 2003 Jeep Liberty and when it's time to buy new I'll head to Tom Matson and conduct my business. Great service, clean facility and a friendly professional team from the top down. Thank you! James X. De Donato

Mark Garner

April 15, 2015

Rina
4/07/2015

"Great customer service!!"

I took my Jeep Patriot for a oil change in the express line it took less than 20min to be ready and they guy even give me a discount because last time we came I waited too long. Great customer services!!

MArk Garner

April 07, 2015

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with our service department here at Tom Matson. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co worker's about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

Kent customer
4/02/2015

"3 year customer won't be back again!"

Had my Elantra towed here when it wouldn't start. They were able to get it started again, couldn't determine exact problem and recommended a laundry list of unnecessary services totally over $1300. Implied that the cause was due to animal's chewing on my wires exposing them and poor maintenance record and assumed that if I hadn't had a service done with them it had never been done. A second opinion at another service center found no evidence of animal chewing or exposed wires and found some of the recommended services to be unnecessary at this time. I have happily had my Elantra serviced with Tom Matson for 3 years (since moving to the area) and am not sure what has changed besides some of the staff, but I will not be back.

Gennifer

April 02, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson Auburn Hyundai Service. I will make sure that our Service Manager speaks to the adviser you were working with. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

Reviews of Peter Fernandez