Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro
me
2/26/2015

"good job"

Bill helped us out a lot. We had to come in for engine light coming on for 2nd time. They checked everything again and could not find anything. Did say maybe fuel pump but recommend not changing it due to the fact they did not know for sure. I appreciate the fact that you can go somewhere and you are not forced to something when the company does nit know for sure. That is a respectable company and a employee. Good job.??

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your positive Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

xcanuck4
2/24/2015

"Amazing Experience !"

The whole buying experience was great !! Yes, like always, it took awhile, but not once did I catch myself looking at my watch. John , our sales person, and Bob in finance, were wonderful .. We ended up buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee with everything we had on our wish list .. We will highly reccomend Tom Matson dealership to everyone... Thanks Again John and Bob !!

February 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

youngca
2/23/2015

"Dodge deal "

We had a great experience w/ our salesman Darryl. He worked extra hard to help us get into a new car and made us feel very comfortable and informed about our options. Enviornment was friendly and clean. Matter of fact this was the only dealership we had gone to where there was a kiddie corner, my daughter loved it. We really appreciated Darryl's hard work and determination.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that Darryl Nelum took such great care of you. We try to make the car buying experience as easy as we can. Thanks again for you comments and review.

lydia
2/22/2015

"Oil Change and Tire Rotation"

Such a friendly service. I really appreciate Justin. He got me In and there was not a long wait and I thank You for making my Visit to Dodge In Auburn Good.

westerfi
2/16/2015

"Buying our first Hyundai"

We worked with Keith Rogers after seeing an advertisement for the car, and we really appreciated his manner and personality. We knew the model we wanted, he made wading through all the choices much easier and we would definitely go back to him.

Keith Rogers

February 17, 2015

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your new car and your experience here at Tom Matson Hyundai. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co worker's about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

beloved
2/14/2015

"Customer Service:"

I had great Customer Service with my salesman, Eric Davis, when I purchased my 2014 Chrysler 200 a year ago. I had my 1st oil change today and the Service Dept. was a Friendly environment and quick service.

Mr Eric Davis

February 14, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that our Service department took such great care of you. Thanks again for you comments and review.

Psracy
2/12/2015

"A+++++++"

Staff is always friendly, no hassles, not pushy! Love that they treat you like a family member. I will never go anywhere else. They have a big selection to choose from

February 12, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that David Bezon took such great care of you. We try to make the car buying experience as easy as we can. Thanks again for your comments and review.

charles13
2/10/2015

"Chrysler 200 S purchase. Best car buying experience around!!"

We visited Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge to look at a New Chrysler 200 S we seen on Auto trader. This was the only Dealer we visited because they had the exact car with the exact options we wanted and at a price we couldn't beat anywhere else hands down. Our Salesman Daniel was awesome and very helpful he understood exactly what we were looking for and answered all our questions. This is our first new Chrysler product we have bought but defiantly not our last if they keep making cars like these. We absolutely love the car and have zero complaints out of all the vehicle purchases we have made this has defiantly been the best there was no haggle over a price they gave us an awesome price that I couldn't pass up. I give this Dealer a perfect 5 of 5 rating because of the friendly sales people and a great product. If you want to go some where to look at cars and not feel pressure go to Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge and ask for Daniel Siddall.

February 10, 2015

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your new car and your experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co worker's about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

skelsey
1/28/2015

"Best Experience - find Rory "

Ask for Rory! He gave the most attention and care and was the best rep I have ever dealt with . He is certifiably awesome and worked for two days getting the numbers where I needes them. His care was above usual car sales epectations And I am thrilled with my new dodge!!

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that Rory took such great care of you. We try to make the car buying experience as easy as we can. Thanks again for you comments and review.

BigE87
1/28/2015

"Oil change"

I came in to get an oil change on my Jeep Patriot and the service person said they were finishing up a truck in front of me and that it would be a 45 minute to an hour wait. After about 30 minutes the service person came and found me, bringing my air filter and cabin air filter, showing me how dirty they were and recommended they got changed as well. I took his advice and they had me out the door in under 35 minutes. I was very impressed that I was able to get out of the door quicker that they had anticipated, while still having done a multi point check of various components of the car. Great customer service, great facility, all around great experience!

Mark Garner