Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

2925 Auburn Way N,
Auburn, Washington 98002
Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Whether you are looking for a new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram car, truck, or SUV you will find it here. We have helped many customers from Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon find the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram of their dreams! We know that prospective customers are extremely well educated when researching their next vehicle. Tom Matson Dodge has made it easy to get all the available vehicle information so you can spend less time researching and more time enjoying your purchase. As a premier Washington Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Tom Matson Dodge online and offline customers enjoy special vehicle offers every day. We offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Tom Matson Dodge the preferred dealer for Auburn, Buckley, Dupont, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Hobart, Issaquah, Kent, Lakewood, Mercer Island, Preston, Puyallup, Renton, Seattle, Spanaway, Sumner, Tacoma, University Place and Vashon Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram buyers. Ready to set up a test drive? Visit our Auburn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Auburn, WA today!

About Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Ram Bistro
I_sell_3DMascara
6/21/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

Everyone at the service department was friendly and knowledgable. They always call prior to doing any additional work on your vehicle, with a pretty accurate price quote. They could use more courtesy/loaner vehicles, but overall great service.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a positive service review. We do know that we could use some more loaner vehicles and are in the process of acquiring more. We love to hear our customers opinion's. Thanks again for your comments.

beloved
6/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service and Warranty Repair"

I had my car serviced for Warranty repair. Eric was my Service Department representative and he was very professional and I had a pleasant experience to get my repair done in a timely manner promised. I would recommend Tom Matson Service Department.

pajvitale
5/31/2015

"excellent customer service!!!"

I gave a 5 Star because they had excellent customer service and Rory had us drive away with a brand new vehicle. Bob W. Would do everything also to help save you money. ????

June 02, 2015

Thank you for your positive Review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us one. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Make sure you visit our website at www.matsondodge.com for valuable service coupons. We look forward to seeing you again!

rasmussena
5/30/2015

"They do anything to get you to sign apparently"

STAY AWAY from these crooks. They tell you one thing just to get you to sign the papers but when it comes to get your rebate they say too bad. Do yourself a favor and go to another dealership!

Damion Muchow Tom McCreary

June 02, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson. I will make sure that our Manager speaks to the advisor you were working with. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

Edt101
5/29/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

The wires in my car were chewed by a mouse so I brought my car to the repair department at Tom Matson Hyundai. James in the Hyundai service department provided some of the best customer service I have ever come across! He went above and beyond what he had to do. He explored many different options for me, making calls and helping with my insurance company. He kept me updated to what was happening with my car and was professional, upbeat and friendly with every interaction. I was also very satisfied with the repair to my vehicle but the exemplary customer service I received from James is the reason I will think of Tom Matson Hyundai for all future car needs.

James Baker

June 02, 2015

We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your new car and your experience here at Tom Matson Hyundai. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends, family and Co worker's about us. Have a great day and thanks again for the Review.

Thackeray
5/21/2015

"Service department"

When I called to get my 300 in for a recall, I was put on the schedule the next day. This kind of service is what keeps me coming back. I am treated with respect and that is very important to me. I take my car in for regular service and I am always astonished at how nice the staff is. Truly nice people.

May 21, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your service experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

Steve and Sandy
5/21/2015

"Love their Service Department!"

We were completely satisfied with the Service Department at Tom Matson! They were very professional, very efficient, their service was fast and their cost was normal. We are so happy to finally of found a dealership that we can trust! When it comes time to trade in our vehicles, we know where we will be shopping!

May 21, 2015

Disappointed
5/04/2015

"Poor Service"

Very disapointed in the service department. Didn't call when promised, didn't return calls or messages. Failed to complete service requested. Failed to clean carpets as requested per protection package I had purchased. When asked to adjust passenger door so it closed properly, service tech rolled down the window and said "See, it works fine with the window down." Just what I want to do, roll the window down each time I want to close the door.

Chris Gehlen

May 05, 2015

We are sorry to hear about your experience here at Tom Matson Service. I will make sure that our Service Manager speaks to the adviser you were working with. On behalf of Tom Matson I would like to apologize.

NotAgain
5/01/2015

"Service of gold...at least in cost"

i had an issue with a tail light. The fix was to replace the tail light assembly. Labor alone was $250 for a job I had to fix when I got home. The light wasn't seated in the turn signal as it turned out...something any decent mechanic would have checked before releasing the car. It took me 10 minutes to redo the job which they charged me 2 hours for. Buyer beware!

May 05, 2015

Brian B.
4/27/2015

"New 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab big horn"

Sam was a great sales man. Not too pushy, and he worked hard to get me into the truck I wanted at a price below invoice. I spent ~ 5 hours negotiating and test driving on a Saturday afternoon/evening. We came to an agreement where nobody was getting a bad deal. I am thoroughly pleased with the staff and the quality of the vehicle.

Sam

April 28, 2015

Thank you for choosing to write a review about your sales experience at Tom Matson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review. We are delighted to hear that we could exceed your expectations. Thanks again for the Review and Welcome to the Tom Matson Family!

Reviews of tomas Cerovsky