Tom Roush

Tom Roush Info

Steve
4/22/2015

"great service"

Whenever I come to the dealership Stan always makes sure that everything is taken care of when writing up the service order. Steve (Snake) always does a great job with any service or repairs that I need. Over the years they have always treated me as a friend and I consider them the same. You run a great dealership, with good communication.

Stan, Steve (Snake)

olivleo
3/21/2015

"Aim to Please"

Tom Roush Lincoln provides excellent customer service. I was having some problems with my car, and the service department dealt with me fairly. I am very appreciative of the use of a complimentary car while service was done on my own car. Kudos to Stan Burnham and Ray Contee for providing excellent service.

Stan Burnham, Ray Contee

Rnair
3/12/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I went in to buy a very lightly used Mazda. The buying experience was excellent. Tom Hotz helped with the process over multiple visits. Certain touches like a detailed walkthrough of the exterior and interior controls was nice. I would definitely recommend Tom Rousch for car purchases..

Tom Hotz

Billod
3/04/2015

"Quick and easy"

Visit lasted only 35 minutes, staff was friendly and the waiting area is very comfortable. Everything went very well! No waiting and the wi-fi is a nice touch.

Brad

beckerben
3/04/2015

"God and quick"

Brad was courteous and the work was performed quickly, I had an idea of the cost already of the part that needed replaced and service was performed as expected.

brad

quality
2/12/2015

"new car buyer"

I did not have service, on work done on a vehicle, but my new car buying experience was great!!!! I found what I was looking for and Lee was straight to the point and did not play any games with me.

Lee Wildermuth

star1d
2/09/2015

"Stan & Chris are great in Lincoln Service"

Always impressed with Stan. Tommy Roush was very helpful. Nice to see Chris on-board. Thanks to the mechanic that worked on my '14 MKZ. Special thanks to Susie for prompt email replies and setting up appointment. Thanks to parts guy for touch-up paint too! BTW, is "topping off" engine fluids included with oil change/service? Thanks Darren Klingler

Stan, Chris, mechanic?

Paula87
2/01/2015

"Wolf in sheep's clothing"

This review is for the Tom Roush budget center on 132 west main street Westfield, IN 46074, Don't ever trust a kind voice and a slick talker, I bought my first car from them that was finance through a bank and it's a beautiful Mazda cx9 which I'm pretty happy with but had some minor problems with the 6 disk CD player which didn't work the day I drove the car off the lot and I called them and they told me to take it to the Mazda dealership on 31 for services and I would be taken care of, which I did and then they try to charge me a $95 fee to diagnose the problem which I would have to pay and if it needs fixing I have to cover it so I call the budget center and they give me the run around and the same day I tale the car for that it needs an oil change already and I just bought the car, they sold me the car without even servicing it which they was billed for but they wouldn't address my CD player issue which I called multiple times and nothing for weeks, finally on a day off I decided to stop in and get some answers or help and the general manager BOB pretty much told me I'm S%it out of luck cause I signed an as is warranty and they aren't required to fix it even if he sold me it broken, and he said to me before I purchased the car he would take good care of me cause that's the type of business he does and literally weeks later he was a SNAKE after the conversation got a little loud and I told him I would seek legal help he said to me good luck that's what an as is warranty is for their protection, so after putting my money down and signing the papers I'm stuck with a $18,000 car loan and a $95 diagnosis fee and a possible $1500 to replace the CD unit my first car on my own and financed by a bank and i get a snake as a sales man and repairs on a car I just purchased so not a good business place and definitely not a place to trust that you are getting good quality and trust worthy service for your money. The guy even told me they are part of the major dealership the Mazda and Lincoln and they lied to me about that when I asked the major dealership the manager said they are in no way affiliates the budget car lot only services their cars there no partnership so be careful and don't make the same mistake I made if you have the money and the credit don't waste your time at rinky dink budget car lots that bare a huge dealership name just go to the major dealership and buy new cars. Lesson learned and my next car will come from the Mazda Lincoln they are professional and I look forward to buying my next car from them and they service is quick and excellent stay away from the budget center and the manager is dishonest don't give your business to wolves.

Bob

Geat Service
1/22/2015

"Great Dealership / Awesome Experience / Highly Recommended "

"Tom Roush is the only dealership to purchase a car and have it serviced" My wife & I love these people. We have purchased many Lincolns from them and would not think of going to another dealership to purchase a vehicle. After the sale, there service people are knowledgeable and extremely responsive to our needs. We have dealt with both Brian & (sorry I do not know his name) and they have taken care of my wife & I with awesome professionalism. Ford Motor Company should be extremely pleased to have Tom Roush as a dealership representing them.

Brian Mitchell

Bob
1/20/2015

"Great , as usual"

Appointment made, call from dealership worried about possible bad weather wondering if I wanted to change the appointment. Roads were OK so I was able to keep the appointment. Loaner car was waiting and repairs were ready when promised. The dealership gives you a feeling of "family" or a "club" - not in an exclusive way, but in friendliness. I have owned many brands of cars from many dealerships and I would say that this is the nicest dealership that I have ever dealt with.

Stan Burnham, Randy