Tom Roush

525 W. David Brown Dr , Westfield , Indiana 46074

Makes: Lincoln|Mazda|Service Center

Tom Roush Info

"It took a while"

This is the first time I have given a less than excellent in my experience at this dealership. I have the very best Salesperson in Roger Pitcock and Service writer in Brian Mitchell who did their best to appease my impatience. I arrived at my appointment on time at 8 AM. Every one was prompt to document my issue (drivers side power window switch was functioning intermittently. I was told that the switch was a module (of course) and they had to get it from elsewhere. I said fine and since I was waiting for the vehicle I was told it would be about 2 hours. This is where the wheels fell off. By 10:30 my status inquiry was met with an explanation that they are waiting for the parts which will be delivered by a courier service near the airport. I was told the part was at Bill Estes Ford in Brownsburg and the courier may get caught up in traffic. By 12:30 pm, I was still waiting. Finally, at 1:00 I was summoned to the cashier as my car was finally united with the part. My point is this; if the parts department is responsible for securing the part, and they know form the order slip that the customer is waiting, they should be quick to establish a deliver time. If it is a courier service, shame on the service for taking that long. If I had been given the facts, I would have driven to Brownsburg myself and been back long before this courier service for sure. After 3 vehicles with countless service visits, I have been given a level of service expectation that I could count on. This was very disappointing...And seeing mechanics waiting at the service desk for parts as well cannot be a profitable . If I had not had a knee replacement 4 weeks ago, and would have been told the timeframe, I would have elected to secure a vehicle or reconsidered the appt.

Brian Mitchell

"Great Buying Experience"

We went in to look at buying options, either buy a late model used Lincoln MKZ or lease a new one. We were greeted by Brent Cassidy, who took plenty of time to answer our questions and arrange our test drives. Before we went, we had done considerable research on prices and anticipated payments. Frankly, we were very surprised when the initial numbers Brent presented to us were below what we expected. Many car buying experiences leave you with a feeling you've been beaten up, but not at Roush. In the end, we drove out in a beautiful 2014 Lincoln MKZ and haven't stopped smiling since.

Brent Cassidy

"Buyer Beware"

They withhold information they should be sharing with potential buyers. I received the following from the Lincoln Client Relationship Center after an email inquiry. "On June 12, 2014 Ford Motor Company announced an error with the fuel economy ratings of our 2013- and 2014-model year Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. The revised EPA-estimated MPG of the 2013 and 2014 Hybrid is 38/37/38 (city/hwy/combined)." I purchased a Lincoln MKZ on June 13th, a day after the announcement. Not one single person advised me of the change from 45 mpg to the revised 38 mpg. I called the dealership to see why they hid this from me. They tried to tell me they immediately that day (Jun 12) went out and changed the sticker info on the cars. Lo and behold I kept the sticker off my car. It say 45 mpg! He then tried to tell me that Lincoln was basically giving a rebate when they didn't have to do so. When I told him I knew about the class action lawsuit, he became quiet. His last words were I don't what you expect me to do about this. Guess what - nothing! I told him I would never purchase another car there and would warn others not to either. So, here is your warning - buyer beware!!

Ray Conti (sp)

"So Disappointed"

The absolute worse car buying experience I have ever had. The sales manager was rude, arrogant, pompous and offensive. I actually feel sorry for the employees that have to work for this guy. Not only have I been turned off from buying a car from this dealership, but I will not buy a Lincoln at all.

Sale Manager

"Mr rick"

Have had a Mazda (4) since 2000 and the service has been great and the cars have performed well. We will continue to be Mazda customers

Bradley, Matt , Jim

"workmanship"

Checked everything out and I feel confident what they told me. I will motor what they told me too. A fresh oil change makes the car run better.

Snake

"Very happy with my purchase"

I researched several cars and various dealers before deciding I wanted a Lincoln. I checked with 3 different dealers and found Tom Roush not only had the car I wanted but had it at a good price. I emailed and talked over the phone with Patrick Burke who setup a time for me to meet with one of his people. I worked with Jim Barbour and have never had a better time working with a car salesman. He was very knowledgeable and helpful on me getting the car I wanted, and insured I got the price and trade in amount I expected to get for my car. I would highly recommend anyone to check out Tom Roush Lincoln. You will be very happy you did.

Jim Barbour and Patrick Burke

"Loving my new Lincoln!"

I researched cars over the internet for several days and went to a total of 5 dealers. My sales consultant was very friendly and knowledgable. He seemed interested in what I wanted, however wasn't overly aggressive. He made the process very smooth and quick. I ended up buying a Lincoln MKX from Tom Roush and am in love! I will definitely go back for my next new car. Thank you Bob Wood!

Bob Wood

"Outstanding"

I came in for a simple oil change and tire rotation, which turned out to not be so simple. After figuring out why I had constantly low tire pressure, the fix turned out to be a simple sensor with a not so simple price. The warranty company (through my bank) decided to deny my claim after speaking with Scott and I was stuck with the bill. Did I mention it was my birthday? Even better. Scott did a fantastic job of keeping me up to date on what was going on and was completely honest with the rest of the services my car needed. So after the whole fiasco and finding a coupon on the website and the whole staff being extremely friendly, it turned out not so bad. You have a great service staff on your hands! The customer service is next to none and you have definitely won me over. This was not my first experience with you guys and I have left every time beyond satisfied.

Scott

"Excellent Customer Service"

I already had been to several other dealerships so knew what to expect in terms of quality of service, variety of vehicles, knowledge of sales representative, etc. To my delight, I discovered Tom Roush, which had been recommended by someone I knew. From the moment I entered the office of Brent Cassady, I felt I was in good hands. He immediately put me at ease and listened carefully to what I wanted and how much I would spend. When Brent was not available, other representatives came to me to answer any questions and provide any service but did not put pressure on me to switch to them. In fact, everybody I met seemed courteous, pleasant and knowledgeable. Often I have difficulty trusting a car sales representative, but I felt I could trust Brent and also the dealership he worked for. I dread buying a car but this was as pleasant a situation as I could hope for.

Brent Cassady