Tom Roush

Tom Roush Info

MikeC5420
5/23/2016

"Good experience"

Went in need of a good used car, and found a car with 100k miles, but in very good shape for a fair price. The guys at the dealership were nice & personable and made it an easy purchase. I would recommend a friend, and would buy another car from them.

Rick, John & Mick

HarryDHowe
5/18/2016

"Personal touch exceeded my expectations"

I appreciated the personal touch recently with my emergency visit to the Mazda service department with my RX-8. Thanks to all who made this incident as pain-free as possible.

Brad and Matt

CX3buyer
5/15/2016

"2016 Mazda CX-3 GT new car purchase."

Overall a pretty good experience. We spoke with two salespeople over the week or so that we took to make our purchase decision. When we returned to make our purchase, Tony Morales handled our purchase and made everything easier without any hassle. We had a great experience working with Tony! After much research and shopping other vehicles we decided the CX-3 GT was the vehicle we wanted and Tom Roush was reviewed as a reputable dealer in our area to make our purchase.

Tony Morales, Mr. Roush in finance office.

Charles1
4/24/2016

"TAREK was the reason I picked Tom Roush"

I'm a handicap person and my 2006 ford truck was getting difficult to get into. I purchased the truck from TAREK at Byrd Ford. 7 people have purchased vehicles from where ever TAREK worked. He's a great and Honest man and I trust my life with him. I came away with a great car a ford Flux I can get in and out of it great. Thank you sooooo much for all your help. Sending Gods Blessings to all and your great business. Mark Scott Sr.

Toney the salesman

Sprinks
4/19/2016

"Service visit"

Everyone was quite friendly and helpful. That's why I keep coming back. I have never been dissatisfied with sales OR service at this dealership.

Brad williams

dan450
4/08/2016

"Tom Roush is my dealership!"

Brent Cassady as sold me several cars over the years and continues to work as hard on the last sale as he did on our first. My wife was on crutches and couldn't drive and he brought 4-5 cars to the door to make it as easy as he could for her to see them. Everyone was great that day and I have 4 Mazda's and 2 Fords in our family today and they all came from Roush.

1 Brent Cassady

ben17
3/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I took my son's car in for a minor recall repair and oil change. I was dropping the car off for service the next day, so the dealership gave me a ride home. When the car was ready the next day, they actually returned the car to my driveway while I was away. That is excellent customer service!

Scott Bumgarner

Karen D
3/21/2016

"Working with the budget center went very smoothly."

Working with the budget center went very smoothly. They were very patient as far as all the questions that I asked. I would recommend anyone to go there for any future car purchases. Jeff Roush was also so nice for helping me out on this purchase.

The budget Center salesman and financial rep.

Senior
3/18/2016

"New MKX"

Roger was very helpful in finding the vehicle with the equipment I was looking for. everyone at the dealership involved with the sale and financing was thorough and pleasant to work with. Since this was not my first purchase at Tom Roush that was no surprise to me.

Roger, Susie

Bikeguy
3/09/2016

"Oil Change and Recall Fix"

I set up an appointment with Scott and was promptly met when I arrived. He let me know after they got started on my oil change that there was a recall notice for my CX-5 that they wanted to take care of while I was there. I was told it would add another 1/2 hour to my overall service call time but it was actually a lot less. They provided a free car wash while I was there which was not very good but I guess it's hard to complain about something free.

Scott