Tom Roush

Westfield , Indiana 46074
Tom Roush Info

Dillow
6/29/2016

"Smooth Transaction as always from Tom Roush"

It's always a pleasure to deal with everyone at Tom Roush. Darryl Cox has sold me many cars and he is knowable and a pleasure to work with. They don't play games at negotiation and a fair deal is easily and quickly arrived at. AJ in finance is accommodating and helpful in making the entire car buy experience a smooth process at Tom Roush. I will definitely will be back for future car purchases.

Darryl Cox, AJ Roush

JoeD
6/28/2016

"Short and sweet."

Test drove car, short "negotiation", closed deal and took possession. Made evening appointment, when I arrived salesman went with me for test drive, very friendly and courteous.

Tony Morales, Tarek

Greek7
6/14/2016

"Top Knotch Service"

Its always been such a pleasure to have our Mazda serviced at Tom Roush. The service and customer care is fantastic. We have had two Roush Mazda's and have been with Roush for 15 years and its always the same. Professional consistency and quality. Thanks Roush!!

Justin

Plumbowler
6/10/2016

"Unacceptable helping customers I'm pissed "

I just purchased a F-150 5 2116 they camouflaged it to make it seem as to be a good truck its a 2004 after driving it for a week finds out that it needs a new engine I have had the truck for 3 weeks and they are not trying to help me at all they tell me well it's my problem now I can understand that I bought it as is but with no help no assistance and not even trying that's very unprofessional yes I'm highly pissed off it needs an engine for 7500 and 14000 into the truck

John & Nick

cx-5
6/09/2016

"Friendly Service"

We were greeted with a smile by Brad, they are professional and courteous and the service is priced fairly. I always recommend them to my friends.

Brad Williams

MikeC5420
5/23/2016

"Good experience"

Went in need of a good used car, and found a car with 100k miles, but in very good shape for a fair price. The guys at the dealership were nice & personable and made it an easy purchase. I would recommend a friend, and would buy another car from them.

Rick, John & Mick

HarryDHowe
5/18/2016

"Personal touch exceeded my expectations"

I appreciated the personal touch recently with my emergency visit to the Mazda service department with my RX-8. Thanks to all who made this incident as pain-free as possible.

Brad and Matt

CX3buyer
5/15/2016

"2016 Mazda CX-3 GT new car purchase."

Overall a pretty good experience. We spoke with two salespeople over the week or so that we took to make our purchase decision. When we returned to make our purchase, Tony Morales handled our purchase and made everything easier without any hassle. We had a great experience working with Tony! After much research and shopping other vehicles we decided the CX-3 GT was the vehicle we wanted and Tom Roush was reviewed as a reputable dealer in our area to make our purchase.

Tony Morales, Mr. Roush in finance office.

Charles1
4/24/2016

"TAREK was the reason I picked Tom Roush"

I'm a handicap person and my 2006 ford truck was getting difficult to get into. I purchased the truck from TAREK at Byrd Ford. 7 people have purchased vehicles from where ever TAREK worked. He's a great and Honest man and I trust my life with him. I came away with a great car a ford Flux I can get in and out of it great. Thank you sooooo much for all your help. Sending Gods Blessings to all and your great business. Mark Scott Sr.

Toney the salesman

Sprinks
4/19/2016

"Service visit"

Everyone was quite friendly and helpful. That's why I keep coming back. I have never been dissatisfied with sales OR service at this dealership.

Brad williams