Tom Roush

Westfield , Indiana 46074
Tom Roush Info

tdines
1/09/2015

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

Brent and all of the staff at Roush took great care of me. I began my search for a new car back in October of 2014 and when I had finally driven about 20 cars and been to at least a dozen dealerships9 (including multiple Lincoln dealers), it was clear that Tom Roush and Brent Cassady were the best. I will be back for my next car and I recommend Roush to anyone looking for a new car.

Brent Cassady

"Bud"
1/03/2015

"3 & 6"

You sold us a Mazda 3 in 2012 and we've loved it! Made many trips back and forth between Michigan and central Indiana and many 100 mile round trips between Indy and where we live without a hitch. Now we have a 2015 Mazda 6 and we wonder why it took so long to trade in our other brand 2nd car!

Lance!

iminor
12/07/2014

"Great experience"

I looked at 4 brands of vehicles before deciding on the Maxda 6. When I started looking the Mazda was not my first choice. However, after reading Car and Driver and after dealing with Jacob at Tom Roush I definitely wanted the Mazda 6. The price was best, the lease deal was best but most of all the customer service was light years ahead of Honda, Toyota or Hyundai. Jacob has gone above and beyond to make this a great experience for me and when he was on vacation Matt covered for him and did a great job. Many thanks for a great experience.

Jacob Terwilliger, Matt

bobbeck
11/26/2014

"Great service"

My Lincoln rarely needs service, but when it does I can count on Tom Roush Lincoln for great service. My service writer, Stan Burnham, knows my voice when I call and sets up an appointment that is convenient for me. They always have a loaner car waiting for me when the repair will take any length of time. This particular visit I had some illness issues develop during the service and they were kind enough to bring my car home to me and pick up the loaner car thanks to Susie Cole. Amazing!

Stan Burnham, Susie Cole

susanmagna
11/25/2014

"Seamless "

I really liked my Honda but I LOVE my new Mazda 6! John worked with me so I could get the car I wanted without any hassles. I'm glad my brother in-law referred me to Tom Roush. Now I have a car I LOVE and a lower payment!

john bodell

MKCdogs
11/17/2014

"New Lincoln MKC Purchase"

During our time at the Roush Lincoln dealership, Darryl Cox was extremely helpful in assisting us with our new vehicle purchase. He ensured that my wife and I understood all aspects of the vehicle.

Darryl Cox, AJ Roush

Kathy Whie
11/16/2014

"Excellent as always"

Enjoy my experiences at Roush. Stan is great on the phone with my questions and in person for service. the entire dealership is excellent. Tom and Jeff included. I always drove a Mercury until this Lincoln and I LOVE it.

Stan

Shawn Pala
11/14/2014

"Long Term Customer"

I have been getting my 2008 Mercury Mariner serviced at Tom Roush for the past 6 years and always trust their quality of work. I especially enjoy working with Stan Burnham in Service and his quality of customer care.

Stan Burnham

anevco
11/11/2014

"Ray Contee"

Working with Ray Contee, and AJ was a very pleasant experience. I have always had good interaction w/all of the staff and have referred other buyers too Roush.

Ray Contee

anevco
11/11/2014

"Kirk Carpenter"

AJ is the consummate pro! Always on top of his game.as it relates to customer interaction. Service forgot my 100k mile checkup. A part needed to be ordered so they will do the checkup when part arrives.

AJ, Tommy and Brian Mitchell