Tom Roush

525 W. David Brown Dr , Westfield , Indiana 46074

Makes: Lincoln|Mazda|Service Center

Tom Roush Info

"Mr rick"

Have had a Mazda (4) since 2000 and the service has been great and the cars have performed well. We will continue to be Mazda customers

Bradley, Matt , Jim

"workmanship"

Checked everything out and I feel confident what they told me. I will motor what they told me too. A fresh oil change makes the car run better.

Snake

"Very happy with my purchase"

I researched several cars and various dealers before deciding I wanted a Lincoln. I checked with 3 different dealers and found Tom Roush not only had the car I wanted but had it at a good price. I emailed and talked over the phone with Patrick Burke who setup a time for me to meet with one of his people. I worked with Jim Barbour and have never had a better time working with a car salesman. He was very knowledgeable and helpful on me getting the car I wanted, and insured I got the price and trade in amount I expected to get for my car. I would highly recommend anyone to check out Tom Roush Lincoln. You will be very happy you did.

Jim Barbour and Patrick Burke

"Loving my new Lincoln!"

I researched cars over the internet for several days and went to a total of 5 dealers. My sales consultant was very friendly and knowledgable. He seemed interested in what I wanted, however wasn't overly aggressive. He made the process very smooth and quick. I ended up buying a Lincoln MKX from Tom Roush and am in love! I will definitely go back for my next new car. Thank you Bob Wood!

Bob Wood

"Outstanding"

I came in for a simple oil change and tire rotation, which turned out to not be so simple. After figuring out why I had constantly low tire pressure, the fix turned out to be a simple sensor with a not so simple price. The warranty company (through my bank) decided to deny my claim after speaking with Scott and I was stuck with the bill. Did I mention it was my birthday? Even better. Scott did a fantastic job of keeping me up to date on what was going on and was completely honest with the rest of the services my car needed. So after the whole fiasco and finding a coupon on the website and the whole staff being extremely friendly, it turned out not so bad. You have a great service staff on your hands! The customer service is next to none and you have definitely won me over. This was not my first experience with you guys and I have left every time beyond satisfied.

Scott

"Excellent Customer Service"

I already had been to several other dealerships so knew what to expect in terms of quality of service, variety of vehicles, knowledge of sales representative, etc. To my delight, I discovered Tom Roush, which had been recommended by someone I knew. From the moment I entered the office of Brent Cassady, I felt I was in good hands. He immediately put me at ease and listened carefully to what I wanted and how much I would spend. When Brent was not available, other representatives came to me to answer any questions and provide any service but did not put pressure on me to switch to them. In fact, everybody I met seemed courteous, pleasant and knowledgeable. Often I have difficulty trusting a car sales representative, but I felt I could trust Brent and also the dealership he worked for. I dread buying a car but this was as pleasant a situation as I could hope for.

Brent Cassady

"Great service, Great people"

Got my oil changed and tires rotated. Service was quick and people are very friendly. Always feel as if they do a great job. Would rec. Tom Roush!

service

"Very good experience"

First experience with Roush. Very positive. Thumbs up all around! I saw the vehicle I wanted on the web and they gave it to me at a good price. Painless!

Jim Barbour

"Outstanding customer service"

I have been extremely satisfied with service, friendliness and customer service of Scott Bumgarner and his team. I bought my Mazda at your dealership in 1992 and this time it needed quite a bit of work. Now it runs great and I again enjoy the Mazda driving experience. THANK YOU! Anna O'Leary

Scott Bumgarner

"Service-oil change"

Service was very good. Services we're explained and cost were reasonable. Quite satisfied! Would recommend Tom Roush to a friend. Salesman also help me schedule the first service appointment.

Brad Williams