Tom Roush

Tom Roush Info

Ostrow1122
11/01/2014

"Quick & Friendly"

The service I recieved was quick, friendly, & accurate. Everything is set up to make the experience easy & comfortable. I am a lifetime Mazda owner thanks to Tom Roush Mazda.

Brad Williams

Trentl
10/23/2014

"It was a good experience"

There was a problem with my car the day after i bought it. I called the dealership the same day and they got my car into the shop as soon as they could. They gave me a rental for the day while it was in the shop. Lance was a really nice guy, they worked with me while i got on their computer to print some information they needed. All around it was a good experience and i would definitely go back and purchase another car.

Lance

paulphoosreal
10/16/2014

"Car Servicing"

As always car was serviced flawlessly.Only caveat being I wasn't informed as to price of 15k checkup and had a bit of sticker shock,.that being said work was done and only minor issue I can think of was car wasn't cleaned inside as well as washed. I am very satisfied. Paul Polackin

Scott

Dwdw2381472
10/03/2014

"My new/used car"

My first inquiry about buy here/pay here was directed to the head guy who was in an appointment with advertisers for an ad. So I never got an answer to my inquiry about a Sebring convertible I really wanted. I asked the other salesman about the car twice and he told me that he didn't handle but here/pay here. I left. I returned 5 days later and had a better experience and left with a car. I would have liked a recommendation on how or where I could fix the strut tower on the driver rear side. I was told that was the reason for the very annoying sound the car constantly makes. I understand that it's used and I'm buying the cars problems but a spot weld would at least stop the problem I would imagine. I'm willing to pay for the repair but I was told that it's not worth it and I could live with it...my point is that's a decision I should make... Not made for me.

Never introduced himself so I dont know

bcrozier47
9/27/2014

"Share"

I have been coming to Tom Roush since 1993 when I got my first Miata....Bought a 2005 Miata and continue to come for service..I have nothing but good things to say about the personnel and service...Dana is still a friend even sho she has moved upstairs... People say not to use the dealer for service/repairs...Too pricey.. I disagree..I will continue to come to Tom Roush for both

Miata service Scott

margiea
9/06/2014

"Great Service"

Great service. I had absolutely wonderful service and my recent visit to TOm Roush Mazda. This survey, however, is getting on my nerves. Why, on earth, do I need to type out a review? I had great service. Nothing else needs to be said. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest.... Service: 10 This Survey: 0

?

hicksdonutman
8/31/2014

"James A and Donna S Hicks"

I'm loving my new car. I feel that I got a good deal and a great car! Jim and Stan are the best! Thanks! Chris gave me a good deal on the extended warranty!!

Jim Hedges, Chris Belt and Stan Burnham

rae519
8/29/2014

"Always a pleasure!"

Past two years have made up for decades of horrible dealership service by other than Mazda dealers. It not only restored my faith in car dealership service departments but in overall car buying. From the moment I stepped on the lot til my last visit, it has been nothing less than pure pleasure. I will NEVER buy from another dealer and will always own a Mazda!

Brad, Matt

bfecht
8/27/2014

""Great Experience""

Ray Contee is a very professional and responsive salesperson. He made the purchasing of my 2015 MKC an easy and pleasant experience. Every question was answered and I never felt pressured. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Ray Contee

Love bug
8/27/2014

"Love Mazda ":)"

I've had 6 Mazda's in 19 yrs never had a recall ! I think there should be some kind if incentive for repeat buyers big discount for being a loyal Customer ! ";)

Tom