Tom Roush

Westfield , Indiana 46074
Tom Roush Info

Charles1
4/24/2016

"TAREK was the reason I picked Tom Roush"

I'm a handicap person and my 2006 ford truck was getting difficult to get into. I purchased the truck from TAREK at Byrd Ford. 7 people have purchased vehicles from where ever TAREK worked. He's a great and Honest man and I trust my life with him. I came away with a great car a ford Flux I can get in and out of it great. Thank you sooooo much for all your help. Sending Gods Blessings to all and your great business. Mark Scott Sr.

Toney the salesman

Sprinks
4/19/2016

"Service visit"

Everyone was quite friendly and helpful. That's why I keep coming back. I have never been dissatisfied with sales OR service at this dealership.

Brad williams

dan450
4/08/2016

"Tom Roush is my dealership!"

Brent Cassady as sold me several cars over the years and continues to work as hard on the last sale as he did on our first. My wife was on crutches and couldn't drive and he brought 4-5 cars to the door to make it as easy as he could for her to see them. Everyone was great that day and I have 4 Mazda's and 2 Fords in our family today and they all came from Roush.

1 Brent Cassady

ben17
3/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I took my son's car in for a minor recall repair and oil change. I was dropping the car off for service the next day, so the dealership gave me a ride home. When the car was ready the next day, they actually returned the car to my driveway while I was away. That is excellent customer service!

Scott Bumgarner

Karen D
3/21/2016

"Working with the budget center went very smoothly."

Working with the budget center went very smoothly. They were very patient as far as all the questions that I asked. I would recommend anyone to go there for any future car purchases. Jeff Roush was also so nice for helping me out on this purchase.

The budget Center salesman and financial rep.

Senior
3/18/2016

"New MKX"

Roger was very helpful in finding the vehicle with the equipment I was looking for. everyone at the dealership involved with the sale and financing was thorough and pleasant to work with. Since this was not my first purchase at Tom Roush that was no surprise to me.

Roger, Susie

Bikeguy
3/09/2016

"Oil Change and Recall Fix"

I set up an appointment with Scott and was promptly met when I arrived. He let me know after they got started on my oil change that there was a recall notice for my CX-5 that they wanted to take care of while I was there. I was told it would add another 1/2 hour to my overall service call time but it was actually a lot less. They provided a free car wash while I was there which was not very good but I guess it's hard to complain about something free.

Scott

Lou
3/02/2016

"New Car Purchase"

Roger was very helpful in the purchase of our new car. There was absolutely no pressure and I feel he went above and beyond in finding us exactly what we had in mind. We will definitely recommend Roger to any one who we know looking for a new car and will seek him out when we are ready for another purchase. Also the gentleman (I believe his name is Tetrick) who assisted us with our lease was excellent.

Roger Pitcock

Rollmops 1941
2/18/2016

"Fair treatment after it was disclosed I had the lowest price"

It was the price for the vehicle that attracted me for I already had an R class Mercedes for which I paid in excess of twice what I paid for the one I bought at Tom Roush. The vehicle does have some issues that need to be addressed but overall I am happy with my purchase as I know it will give me many more years of satisfied service.

Mik or Michael

Johne14
2/10/2016

"Oil change Tire rotation"

Did everything as expected in a timely manner. Beverages were available at no charge. Waiting area was comfortable. Cost favorably surprised me. Overall good experience

Bob