Tom Williams Lexus

Tom Williams Lexus Info

gakirkland
12/18/2014

"Satisfied Customer"

I drove to Birmingham a couple of times from Montgomery. Richard Mullins assisted me in finding the right car and the best price. He was very knowledgeable of the product line I was interested in and steered me to right car. Well worth the drive. Greg 12/18/2014

Richard Mullins

RRaines
12/17/2014

"Purchase Experience"

This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from Tom Williams Lexus. Both times we have been extremely satisfied with the entire team and the service department taking care of our first vehicle. Everyone that we have dealt with has been helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, starting with our salesperson Andrew Simonetti and our service rep Sharon Lampi. We will definitely be returning and would recommend Tom Williams Lexus.

Andrew Simonetti

Ataylor01
11/29/2014

"Extremely Satisfied Customers "

We have bought three Lexus vehicles within a year and each experience was better than the previous. We worked with Frank who was able to meet all of our specifications, and stayed within our budget without any pressure to buy. A pleasure to work with, attentive with extremely good follow up. We have not needed any service except for regular oil changes, at such time the staff was pleasant and quick.

Charlotte Tatum

"Awesome Salesman"

I drove to Birmingham to look at the IS 250. Frank Bauman assisted me with finding the car with the options that I wanted and negotiated a deal that was acceppable. Frank was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a joy to work with. I would recommend Frank Bauman and Tom Williams Lexus to everyone. It is very much worth your drive. The most pleasant car purchase I could have ask for. Charlotte, 11/22/14

Frank Bauman

jay.dickens.52
11/29/2014

"Exceptionally friendly and quality sevice."

I drove to Tom Williams Lexus this saturday (11/29/14) and met with Clarence Rasberry. He is very helpful and guided me through the purchase process. This is a great place to buy a car. Customer service is wonderful and the facility is very nice. Clarence makes purchasing a vehicle easy and I am leaving a happy customer. There is a cafe and lounge to enjoy while you are perusing the cars and processing paperwork. I recommend checking with Tom Williams Lexus if your interested in these vehicles. They sell cars all day so if you see one that you like online do not hesitate to act!

Clarence Rasberry

Sandymorton
11/27/2014

"Wonderful customer service"

Frank Baumann was my salesman and provided the answer to all of my questions. He went over and above to be helpful on my schedule. I liked the straightforward honest dealing with the car I traded in and the price on the car I bought. Frank will take care of you from the moment of first contact to the next time you want to buy a vehicle. I would recommend Tom Williams Lexus. Let Frank take care of all your vehicle needs.

jane.cunningham.16

"salesman extraordinaire "

I have bought three cars from Frank Baumann. He is the reason. I stopped purchasing in Atlanta. If you buy from Frank you can be assured you will be given the very best service possible. He takes care of his customers not only on the day of the purchase but from then on. You feel like he is a family member . I have never gone to Frank about a problem that he did not find a way to help me. If you are in the market for a car , you can't go wrong with this guy.

Mpquaton

"Helpful and knowledgable"

I have driven a different brand for 12 years but had a unsatisfactory experience with a salesperson so I called Frank to consider Lexus. I was pleased with the test drive of the GS. I have total confidence in Frank and had a great experience.

Warnsley
11/26/2014

"Awesome continued customer service"

Over time, this dealership has serviced both of my Lexus vehicles. Every time I have a question or problem Frank is always there to assist us. He is always so patient, friendly, and helpful to all my needs. I would totally recommend Frank and Tom Williams Lexus to others.

gail ball
11/10/2014

"Helpful, kind, and easy to work with"

I talked to a chat person ( Susan) with Tom Williams internet dept and in chatting told her the car I was interested in (2013 white Lexus RS 350 SUV) she informed me that there were not any meeting my criteria but she would keep in touch and let me know when one came in. As we talked, she said, You know I just got notice that a car exactly what you want just came available. I told her I would be there is one and one half hour, got in the car, picked up a friend and was at the dealership in record time. I looked at the car, test drove it with Robert Cunningham, and proceeded to buy. The time of arrival was around 12 by 4:30 had purchased the car and drove home and I DEARLY LOVE THE CAR. Have had the car for a short time now and all seems to be great! Would highly recommend Susan to chat with. I find her very helpful, tenacious, friendly and completely interested in helping you. Robert was friendly and helped with showing the car and finishing the paperwork. Great place. In fact, we are trying to buy another car from Tom Williams Lexus as I write this review

Susan and Robert