Tom Williams Lexus

Tom Williams Lexus
Tom Williams Lexus Info

lifedeathmatter
2/23/2015

"Outstanding Licensed Technical Representative"

Clif Payne was the LTR that assisted me in choosing and purchasing my new Lexus NXt. He actually sold me my first Lexus back in 2000 and I was impressed with his friendliness, knowledge, and his caring attitude. Living up to that reputation, Clif spent hours of his time helping me choose and understand the technical details of my new car before the purchase, explaining the differences between the Lexus and other vehicles I was considering buting, and subsequently spent an entire afternoon with me making sure I was well acquainted with all the features, even programming most of them for me. He is the most outstanding salesperson, now LTR, that I have ever dealt with in my many years of purchasing multiple cars, and he is one of the primary reasons I chose to use this dealership again. I would highly recommend anyone considering the purchase of a new vehicle to use Clif and Tom Williams Lexus for their purchase. The dealership itself, namely its service department, exudes a friendly willingness to be of assistance to please the customer, and the quality of the work is exemplary. I will certainly purchase future vehicles from this company.

Clif Payne

michelle
2/02/2015

"Great Experience"

As a woman purchaser, I felt comfortable and I was not condescended to. They did all they could to make the deal possible and within my budget.

terry lewis and mike robbins

BhamBuyer
1/29/2015

"New ES purchase -- A+ experience for an A+ product"

After having driven my old GS longer than I care to admit, Gary Mugnier met us at the door Saturday and worked with us for a couple test drives (ES and GS), provided useful info and then responded quickly when we called back to check on driving and then buying a different ES350. He and the finance team, including Jeff Wong, simply showed us why we have come back again to Lexus and Tom Williams -- everything is done with premium service and a customer-first approach. It is refreshing in this internet age of stripped-down treatment to have this kind of an experience. We will call Gary next time we need his services, and are enjoying our new car very much.

Gary Mugnier, Jeff Wong

Oldguy
1/16/2015

"Excellent. Again!"

As a repeat customer (2 from the dealership and 2 more from the salesman) I continue to be pleasantly surprised by Tom Williams Lexus. From giving what I wanted on my trade-in to handling all of the paperwork quickly and efficiently, I could not ask for more. And the salesman, Terry Lewis, was outstanding as he has always been. I am picky and can almost always find something to suggest as an improvement, but I am at a loss to do so here.

Terry Lewis, Jeff Wong

JV
1/12/2015

"Best automobile buying experience across any brand"

We found the vehicle we wanted online. I called the dealership and spoke with Andrew. We've all been burned before so I was skeptical of the sales experience but everything they told me was true and I will be buying from Tom Williams Lexus again!! It was very refreshing to get exactly what we were looking for and the sales experience was wonderful.

Andrew S.

Chip medic
1/07/2015

"Great Deal !!!Great Buying Experience !Great Group of People"

Wasn't really looking to trade ,saw a like new 1 owner truck just like I would buy new but couldn't afford !!!found out that price was thousands of dollars below NADA retail ,Dealership team gave me a true price out the door with my old truck being traded in ,got me financed with a great rate from local credit union and I was out the door with my dream truck in a few hours !!!!WoW that was easier than buying a suit and being fitted !this is a great place to purchase a clean car that you can trust ,I highly recommend buying from this Dealership !

Andrew ,Berry,David J ,Chris

brookejones

"Best Dealership Ever!"

This is the second Lexus we have purchased from this dealership. We are from the Chattanooga area and drove to Birmingham to purchase. This dealership offered a price that was $3000 lower than the same vehicle at the Chattanooga dealership. Our salesman, Berry, was the best! He is so patient and works hard to get the best deal for the customer. Mr. Jones is the finance department was wonderful too. The best thing that happened for us was that one of the options we purchased for our car could not be installed the day we bought the car. This was going to cost us another round trip to Birmingham. When our salesman went back to the department that handles the installations, they were not working but the man did it anyway!!! He did not want us to have to make another trip so he did it on his day off. This entire dealership is top notch with the best customer service available to consumers.

Berry Dye, Mr.Jones (finance), and some wonderful man that installs Perma Plate

DILegg

"Purchase of Car"

Bernard Remke is an excellent sales rep at Tom Williams Lexus. This is the 3rd Lexus I have purcahsed from Bernard at Tom Williams. It is an enjoyable and easy process to purchase from Bernard. I recommend him to anyone I hear of that is interested in a Lexus. My overall experience was great and you can rate it as 5 Star.

Bernard Remke

ebhgsh

"Purchase of new car."

Robert Cunningham is an excellent agent for Tom Williams in Birmingham. The processing of the sale was fast and without any delays. Overall experience is 5 Star Treatment overall. I recommend Tom Williams in Birmingham.

Cunningham

Jay

"Very easy"

They have the TrueCar prices. I enjoy the haggling but was not able to at this dealership. Mr. Wong was very friendly and respectful. He worked hard and got close to what I was wanting in the finance department.

Mr. Wong