Tonkin Gresham Honda

24999 Southeast Stark Street,
Troutdale, Oregon 97060
Tonkin Gresham Honda Info
About Tonkin Gresham Honda

Tonkin Gresham Honda is Oregon & SW Washington's only back to back Honda President's Award Recipient for customer satisfaction, 2 Consecutive Years in a row! Get your next Honda in Gresham. Serving Portland Honda shopers.

About Tonkin Gresham Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

PJ
7/24/2016

"Great experience with Andre at Gresham Honda"

This is the fourth new vehicle that we have purchased from Gresham Honda. There is a reason that we keep going back, and that is the outstanding customer service. This time we worked with Andre in Internet sales, and he made the whole process as easy as possible. Buying a new car is always a frustrating experience no matter how you go about it, if for no other reason than that it takes so long. Andre worked his best to get us in and out of there in a speedy fashion, and worked hard to make sure that we were satisfied and well informed at the end of the process. Two thumbs up!

Happysteve
7/24/2016

"Best Dealership in area"

we are the owners of a Honda Pilot, We had Transmission trouble. This Dealership went WAY BEYOND what we are used too. Most of our dealings with Dealerships in the past, have been NOT the most enjoyable. The people at Tonkin Gresham bailed us out of a huge financial problem. At this time we could not afford to have our car repaired, They helped us out with a plan to get our car fixed, and it took less than a week. We have no way to ever thank them. It is hard to find people who are willing to help you in your darkest time, these people did. THANK YOU

pwilson
7/18/2016

"purchasing a 2016 Accord"

I struggled with the idea of turning in my 2010 Accord for a newer model. The staff was patient and answered numerous questions and concerns. I was able to also obtain a lesser interest rate and a 4V engine instead of a V6 to save money on fuel. It's been two weeks and am adjusting well and really happy with my new V4 Accord. I love the key less entry and advanced system for communicating hands free when I'm driving. My parents also owned Hondas and are great reliable cars with little needed maintenance. The service department has also been helpful with my other vehicles and not just my Accord. Thank you for your partnership and service.

La_viajera
7/10/2016

"First-Time New Car Buyers"

My husband and I purchased a 2016 Honda HR-V as our first new car. Ron was patient, informative and easy to work with. My husband and I took quite a bit of time to choose between a couple of models, and Ron let us take the time we needed. Once the decision was made, the purchase itself was fairly quick and easy.

DanteVielman
7/10/2016

"Great service. Quick and easy."

I purchased a 2013 dodge ram sport. They had great customer service. Very knowledgeable. The process was quick and easy. I got the vehicle i wanted.

Janie Ballou
7/10/2016

"Super easy, super price!"

Buying my 2016 CRV Touring from Andre Ozdemir was the best car buying experience my husband and I have had. He was professional, courteous and low pressure. Andre clearly communicated all aspects of the deal up front during our negotiations. We looked at dealers from Seattle all the way down to Kalamath Falls and Bend to McMinnville and by far, Mr. Ozdemir at Gresham Honda was the best! He gave us the best deal with no run-around. The dealer did not have the car in stock that we wanted and instead of pressuring us to buy an in stock color, he worked with us to get the silver CRV we were interested in buying. In fact, he was able to get us the car on the same day from a different dealership. Finally, my husband does not like dealing with salespeople--ever. I have never seen my husband interact so well with a dealer. Most of that can be attributed to Andre's honesty and openness. Hands down, we both highly recommend Andre Ozdemir and the team at Ron Tonkin Gresham Honda.

Kathy Hutchison Pop
7/09/2016

"Awesome dealer to work with!"

John and the dealership have worked very hard to get us in a low mileage affordable car. They went above and beyond to help us.

Steven Ewing
7/06/2016

"Short, Sweet, Efficient and right to the point!"

Overall everything went lovely, we gave a general idea of the make and types of cars we were interested in and browsed the lot, the next day we had a list of over 8 vehicles that matched what we wanted exactly. After visiting many of the Ron tonkins to make sure we got to see them all we settled right in on exactly what we wanted!

Cindi Hartshorn
7/01/2016

"Best experience buying a car"

I was very pleased with all the staff at this dealer ship they were all knowledgeable and friendly especially Andre oxdemir who was Awsome from start to finish...

Swillis58
6/26/2016

"Great car shopping experience "

The salesperson I worked with made the whole experience a pleasant one.she was very conscientious and made me feel as if she would do the best possible for me.i would definitely return.

Cheri Sallia