Tonkin Gresham Honda

Paul Honda

February 18, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- szacarias23

Andy was very helpful with helping me find the best car for me. He stayed after business hours just so that I would drive away with a brand new Honda. I would recommend this Dealership and especially recommend going with Adam!

February 12, 2017

"Excellent customer experience "

- Civic CH

My experience buying a new car was at the Ron Tonkin Gresham was excellent and pleasant. The sales representative listened my needs and found the best deal for me. The best car quality, the excellent customer services and the best price.

February 05, 2017

"Great Service"

- Jamie

As a first time buyer I felt so at ease & stress free. Tanner worked with us & answered every single question we had. No hassle & no pressure the whole time. Best experience out of all places we had previously visited. I would highly recommend to anyone on the market for a new car!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $27220