Tonkin Gresham Honda

Andre Ozdemir, Internet Manager, Tonkin Gresham Honda

Andre Ozdemir

Internet Manager

July 20, 2017

"Very smooth and pleasant experience"

- Happy customer

I had a great experience coming into Gresham Honda, the sales associate helped me find a car within my budget. He was very patient with me and gave me lots of information about which vehicle would best fit what i was i initially looking for. The whole process went very smoothly and much better than i assumed. I'm a very happy customer and i look forward to buying from here in the future and letting my friends and family know where to buy their next vehicle.

Jorge Navarro

July 12, 2017

"Easy& friendly"

- Rosey1

I was dreading going for a new car. Bill K & John D (COSTCO REPS) were wonderful& made it fun.! All your folks there are friendly& nice. Service Dept , with Mark has been great for years. Thanks Gresham Honda!!

John Deason
Mark Crawthorn
Bill Kruse
Other Employees : Kelly

May 24, 2017

"Tanner is amazing!!!"

- Suelee

Tanner made our buying experience so stress free and wonderful!!! We had terrible service at other places looking at cars, met Tanner and we were set on buying a car from him even if it took forever to find what we really wanted. With Tanner though, it did not take anytime at all and we found exactly what our family was looking for! He will forever be our car go to guy!!

Tanner VanSword