Tonkin Gresham Honda

Andre Ozdemir

Internet Manager

"Great experience "

- ShawnMarie

Tanner was wonderful to work with. He was very knowledgeable and straightforward about options and pricing. I had to wait for my Civic Hatchback to delivered and he gave me transit updates while she was en route. I appreciate the time he spent answering all my questions...and I had a lot of questions! Working with Tanner was by far the best new car purchasing experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Gresham Honda.

March 03, 2017

"Fabulous service - Debra and Bill"

- OneCookie

Debra meet me at the car door and took care of every car need and more. Such a warm greeting and positive environment. Her listening skills are top of the line! The service department addressed my concerns about the car - way beyond my expectations. All because Debra had listened to me. Service was timely, and Bill checked to see if I had any questions, and updated me on the car progress. Even followed up regarding a concern I had; He is very caring and genuinely involved with customers. Because of these two, I will return here for my Honda needs.

"Happy EX-T Buyer"

- Happy EX-T driver

Andy and Ron were awesome, we drove an hour and a half to look at an EX-T that we were told was "unavailable" by Honda of Salem. We were told they would not sell vehicle before we had a chance to look at it, unlike some dealerships. We really liked the car and went ahead with the purchase. Their follow up has been excellent, no pressure during the transaction at all, really nice folks!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $27220