Tony Nissan

Jason Beleno

March 27, 2017

"Purchasing experience"

- Jason

My wife and I went in to gather information about leasing options on a new vehicle. Kyle Nahoi met with us late in the evening and gave us his full attention. He in no way tried to push any vehicles on us, he just gave us the info we needed and let us go on our way. We returned the next weekend and started the leasing process, again with Kyle. At first there was a little confusion about the year of vehicle we wanted to lease. A quote was brought to us with a much higher down and monthly payment that we were looking to spend. After Kyle did some research, it was found that the quote was for a 2016 and we wanted the 2017 model. Kyle quickly made the change and we left very satisfied with the vehicle and price point we wanted. Great experience with our salesperson as well as the dealership. We would definitely use this dealership again and recommend Kyle to anyone.

March 24, 2017

"Buying a Versa"

- lesinhi06

I was buying a car for my dtr going to college. The sales team was very helpful. When the one I was referred to was not available, he quickly was able to hand me over to another qualified Sales person with no hesitation due to commissions. All were helpful of each other. No high pressure, and helpful to meet my needs as well as to save Money.

March 24, 2017

"First Car"

- Jamie22

Being a first time buyer I liked that the people were not pushy. They were very understanding and respected my decisions. I also liked that the salesman paid attention to my reactions and was personable. He made good conversation and made me feel comfortable. He was also very honest which made me feel confident in making my decision.

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $24355