Tony Nissan

Jason Beleno

Casey Miyasaki, Sales Consultant, Tony Nissan

Casey Miyasaki

September 20, 2017

"Easy and efficient purchase"

- Wet Feet

A fair price was quoted from the start and the purchase process was very efficient! We got the exact style we wanted since there is a good selection of inventory at Tony.

Louise Obaldo

September 19, 2017

"Buy your Nissan from the TONY GROUP, their prices are fair"

- Anna

I wasn't sure which car I was going to buy. I had a few in mind: a Civic, Accord, Altima or a Sonata. I ended up with a NISSAN ROGUE and I absolutely LOVE it! I was there that day to look at a Sonata. I'm so glad that I happened to park in front of Tony Nissan and it was so hot that day so I decided to not walk to Tony Hyundai and just check out the Altima first. I was greeted by JARED ENGLAND who very kindly offered me a cool bottle of water and found an umbrella for me to use while looking at cars. After sitting in an Altima and not feeling comfortable Jared asked me what I've been driving and upon hearing that I've been driving either a truck, van or SUV for the past 18 years he suggested that I might be used to sitting higher and introduced me to the ROGUE model. Jared was knowledgeable, and just plain sweet and not at all pushy or pressuring and from the start I felt that he wanted me to pick the right car. I fell in love with a particular Rogue but couldn't buy it that day. When I was ready I went back in 2 weeks and lucky me the Rogue was still there. Over the course of the 2 weeks Jared made himself available through texting, answering all my questions, and getting back to me immediately. I even considered a Pathfinder but Jared did not push me to get the more expensive Pathfinder. All in all this was the best experience at a car dealership I have ever had, and nothing at all like the haggling and hours on end like I've experienced in the past. No matter what I bought or how long I took to buy it, I feel I was treated like a valuable person. Thank you so much.

Jared England

September 16, 2017

"Bought all my Nissans here"

- Nanigirl96744

From my Nissan Frontier nearly 10yrs ago up til my 2016 Nissan Versa Sedan Sv...great dealership and service center. I came from a Ford truck family so downsizing was hard. Have had only trusted Nissans since then.

Tommy Chun-Ming