Tony Nissan

Allen Diethrich

May 26, 2017

"Good check up"

- David J. Auwae

I went in to make sure that all necessary oils that needed to be changed were up to date. I was very happy to discover that all oils were in good condition and that only my battery needed to be changed. My vehicle is over 10 years old and I try to keep in good shape.

Jason Komori

May 23, 2017

"Great Service!"

- newcarowner123

Jared was an awesome salesman! He helped me buy my first car and was very patient with us as I looked around the lot. He encouraged us to look into some cars I wouldn't have thought of but was not the typical pushy salesperson. The whole process was very simple and Jared was accommodating to what we wanted in a car. He went above and beyond and I'm glad I got to work with him.

Jared England

May 23, 2017

"Preventive Maintenance"

- Griep jr, Philip

Camille Brazfield informed me about my vehicle's maintenance history. Her experience and professionalism helped me choose a great service maintenance package for my Nissan SUV. Also, it was discounted with the Nissan service coupon! Outstanding!

Camille Brazfield