Tony Nissan

Louise Obaldo

Ryan Bautista, Service Advisor, Tony Nissan

Ryan Bautista

February 19, 2017

"Wonderful experience with Cal at Tony Nissan Waipio "

- Namastemara

Yesterday I bought my first new car, I'm 55 I had such a wonderful experience with the whole process it deserves a Yelp out. From Darren in the finance dept. to Angela in accessories everything went smoothly, I never felt pressured. Just friendly calm personalities with kind smiles, patience and expertise! My main reason for the Yelp is the wonderful experience I had with Cal who sold me the car. I had my defences up with worries of a long pressured experience, well I'm pleased to say my worries were in vain, from my first phone call to the test drive, to the paperwork and the tour I never once felt rushed, pressured or uneasy. Cal is a Gem! He was calm and patient, very well informed and answered all my questions. I am a Very savvy shopper and I did receive an excellent deal. I'll forever remember this as a pleasant experience! Check out Cal at Tony Nissan on Ka Uka Blvd in Waipio you won't be disappointed. Thank-you Tony Nissan and Thank-you so much Cal

February 19, 2017

"Great Experience buying my first New Car"

- JLee71

Me and my family were looking for a car to replace my 2003 Altima which had broken down on me. We were approached by Allen Diethrich. Any negative stereotype of a car salesman that you may of heard of does NOT apply to this guy. He approached us with friendly intentions, asking me what we were looking for and providing insight on various car models. The one that stuck out to me was the 2016 Altima SR in which Allen describe to us the various features in great detail. He did not push us into purchasing the car right then and there. He gave me an estimate of how much the car would be after all of the fees and tax applied. After realizing I was under budget, he made the recommendation to ask for a bump on my financing which I was able to do. The next day during the purchase, the price came out to the estimate he provided, no extra fluff charges or anything like that. My car buying experience here was great and I would definitely advise anyone looking for a Nissan to seek out Allen as he is very intellectual on the vehicles there as well as passionate about his job.

February 17, 2017

"State Inspection and oil change."

- Lou

Always outstanding service. I am greeted and asked what service is needed. Then a review of what they are going to do on my Nissan Frontier. They treat me like family always checking up making sure I am doing fine and if I need or have any questions. Tony Nissan is the only place I will purchase and service my vehicles. Thank you for being so outstanding!

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $24355