Toothman Ford - Service Center

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Toothman Ford - Service Center
Toothman Ford - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Toothman Ford

Welcome to Toothman Ford, home of the best used cars in Morgantown. Since 1967, we've been setting ourselves apart from other Ford dealers in West Virginia, and we attribute our continued success to one thing: our customers. We offer a truly unique car buying experience to every customer we do business with. We work extremely hard to offer the best new and used cars at the most affordable prices possible, and we make it our daily goal to provide unmatched customer service. We don't run a cookie-cutter operation - every customer is unique, so we take the time to get to know you and tailor our service to your individual needs. We offer a variety of financing programs to meet the individual needs of our customers, and we even provide guaranteed credit approval, regardless of credit score or situation. We're here to get you approved and into that new car or truck you've been dreaming about, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen! We provide our customers with a variety of extended warranty options to protect their investment after a purchase has been made. If something breaks unexpectedly, we want you to be covered by a warranty plan that protects your wallet. We don't just sell cars, we sell peace of mind. Please use the menu above to browse our current selection of new and used cars, and to learn more about our dealership. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 304-265-3000.

Saturday Closed

5 Service Center Reviews

"Ol Bessie 2001 Ford Expediton with 106000 miles"

Car wouldn't start so towed to Toothman and asked Jim Magill (service manager) to check it out, get an oil change and go over car because it is for my son to drive. He called me and explained starter, ball joint leaking differential plate (diff fluid needed changed anyway) allignment, air filter fuel filter etc. But he had done a great check over and said it was worth the effort. Jim was great and responsive and they even offered to sign me up for a no interst for 6 months Ford credit card to pay the bill. We have 3 Fords and a few months ago traded a Yukon in for a 2013 Expediton. So, sales and service are excellent. But have used Toothman for exclusive service and will continue. Toothman is a hidden gem in North Central WV. Will continue using this great service department and will purchase next Ford from them.

Jim Magill

"Great Service!!"

Been looking for a great Ford dealer for years and finally found Toothman Ford. Brent Summers and James Morgan did a great job with all my service needs, answered all my questions, and checked the car top to bottom. The next time I need service or a new Ford, I'm going to Toothman Ford. Definitely worth the drive to Grafton.

Brent Summers, James Morgan

"Great sales and service. Would not go anywhere else."

Recently had a "check coolant" light come on for my 2011 Ford F250 diesel so called and made an appointment. The service manager (Jim Magill) is terrific. Jim remebered me from previous service and they also did a 21 point check of the vehicle and the mechanic showed me the air filter and said it needed replaced. Done quickly and improved my mileage by at least 10%. That pays for the filter in short order. I think this is the best sales/service dealer in the area. They only do what needs to be done. They are honest and a pleasure to work with. Chad in sales got us into a beautiful 2013 Expediton XL awhile back and it was a great experience. Great customer service both during the sale and service after.

Jim Magill service manager.

"Thanks"

The quality of service and professionalism here is top notch from the customer relations point of view. (I was in for an oil change and a tire rotation on a new vehicle.) Scheduling was easy several days prior to my appointment, they took my car at the exact time of appointment, they had me out in the hour they said it would take, and I received a detailed "report card" of the 99 point inspection my car was given. The first oil change was free (purchased the vehicle there in January) and the tire rotation was $15. Apart from being efficient, the waiting area w/ huge widow is large and clean with a nice with a mix of tables, sofa and has coffee, WIFI, and TV. The BEST part about having given my business to this dealership is just how friendly everyone here is. Danny (sales) came over and spoke with me, Kathleen (I think that's the right name) had spoken with me on the phone before so came over to introduce herself and chat, and after booking the appointment I had told my fiance that it was such a nice change to get a service department that seemed to actually want my business. If you care about no hassle, friendly service and a great relationship with a dealer, then you will like doing business with Toothman Ford. They are definitely worth the trip to Grafton. Thanks, everyone.

"Cannot express in words how highly we recommend Toothman..."

Cannot express in words how highly we recommend Toothman Ford. After having a very bad experience with another dealer, Sam and Toothman were able to help us and put us in the vehicle we wanted. We love our new Edge! We will go nowhere else for service nor purchasing of any other vehicles - new or used. Sam better get used to us! No matter where you are located it is well worth your trip to take your business to Toothman Ford - they will take care of you! And, furthermore, Ford Motor Company is lucky to have Toothman Ford and their staff representing them and taking care of the Ford customers!

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.