Toothman Ford - Service Center

7 Lifetime Service Reviews

Toothman Ford - Service Center
7 Reviews
Toothman Ford - Service Center Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
7 Service Center Reviews
lrsleeth
11/18/2014

"A+ Service experience "

We have had our truck to two other Ford dealers that were unsuccessful and unqualified to work on the transmission. Finally found Toothman and they did a great job with helpful and a attitude that was careing. Thank you!

Brent Summers

andrea.kaye108
10/28/2014

"Drove past other dealerships to get my car serviced here!"

I was in the market for tires, and Toothman was the only dealership who would answer their phones or return phone calls! Firstly, they won my business just for welcoming my phone call! I scheduled the appointment for tires, and possibly brakes. The service staff I worked with were amazing, explained issues with my car, insured i had best prices possible, and was aware of all rebates I was entitled too...not to mention they fixed issues that the place that had changed my oil (10 days prior) had caused... Added to their great service, my daughter who is Autistic was with me, and she was not happy about being in one place for so long, and no one was (noticeably) agitated by her tantrum and their waiting area was spacious and conducive to inpatient children. I will continue to drive past one dealership to go to Toothman for service on my car, because not only do I feel confident in the price and the work on my car, but I felt welcomed!

Michael Miller, Chad Raschella

oexput10
8/22/2014

"Ol Bessie 2001 Ford Expediton with 106000 miles"

Car wouldn't start so towed to Toothman and asked Jim Magill (service manager) to check it out, get an oil change and go over car because it is for my son to drive. He called me and explained starter, ball joint leaking differential plate (diff fluid needed changed anyway) allignment, air filter fuel filter etc. But he had done a great check over and said it was worth the effort. Jim was great and responsive and they even offered to sign me up for a no interst for 6 months Ford credit card to pay the bill. We have 3 Fords and a few months ago traded a Yukon in for a 2013 Expediton. So, sales and service are excellent. But have used Toothman for exclusive service and will continue. Toothman is a hidden gem in North Central WV. Will continue using this great service department and will purchase next Ford from them.

Jim Magill

wvcapricefan
8/20/2014

"Great Service!!"

Been looking for a great Ford dealer for years and finally found Toothman Ford. Brent Summers and James Morgan did a great job with all my service needs, answered all my questions, and checked the car top to bottom. The next time I need service or a new Ford, I'm going to Toothman Ford. Definitely worth the drive to Grafton.

Brent Summers, James Morgan

oexput10
8/09/2014

"Great sales and service. Would not go anywhere else."

Recently had a "check coolant" light come on for my 2011 Ford F250 diesel so called and made an appointment. The service manager (Jim Magill) is terrific. Jim remebered me from previous service and they also did a 21 point check of the vehicle and the mechanic showed me the air filter and said it needed replaced. Done quickly and improved my mileage by at least 10%. That pays for the filter in short order. I think this is the best sales/service dealer in the area. They only do what needs to be done. They are honest and a pleasure to work with. Chad in sales got us into a beautiful 2013 Expediton XL awhile back and it was a great experience. Great customer service both during the sale and service after.

Jim Magill service manager.

CynthiaLoomis
5/14/2014

"Thanks"

The quality of service and professionalism here is top notch from the customer relations point of view. (I was in for an oil change and a tire rotation on a new vehicle.) Scheduling was easy several days prior to my appointment, they took my car at the exact time of appointment, they had me out in the hour they said it would take, and I received a detailed "report card" of the 99 point inspection my car was given. The first oil change was free (purchased the vehicle there in January) and the tire rotation was $15. Apart from being efficient, the waiting area w/ huge widow is large and clean with a nice with a mix of tables, sofa and has coffee, WIFI, and TV. The BEST part about having given my business to this dealership is just how friendly everyone here is. Danny (sales) came over and spoke with me, Kathleen (I think that's the right name) had spoken with me on the phone before so came over to introduce herself and chat, and after booking the appointment I had told my fiance that it was such a nice change to get a service department that seemed to actually want my business. If you care about no hassle, friendly service and a great relationship with a dealer, then you will like doing business with Toothman Ford. They are definitely worth the trip to Grafton. Thanks, everyone.

Kathleen

stefanie.hurst.7
12/31/2013

"Cannot express in words how highly we recommend Toothman..."

Cannot express in words how highly we recommend Toothman Ford. After having a very bad experience with another dealer, Sam and Toothman were able to help us and put us in the vehicle we wanted. We love our new Edge! We will go nowhere else for service nor purchasing of any other vehicles - new or used. Sam better get used to us! No matter where you are located it is well worth your trip to take your business to Toothman Ford - they will take care of you! And, furthermore, Ford Motor Company is lucky to have Toothman Ford and their staff representing them and taking care of the Ford customers!

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.