Torrington Ford Lincoln

Tasca Ford of Berlin

BobU
9/24/2016

"Great Experience"

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership over the years and the experience has always been a good one. The staff treats you as a valued customer and makes you feel like they really appreciate your business.

Mark Hoxie
George Rodriguez

Kandi
7/28/2016

"Awful"

Worst experience ever. Making payments on a vehicle I haven't even taken delivery of yet. Repairs as part of sales agreement going on 2 months.

Steve

Patty60
7/05/2016

"2015 Lincoln MKC"

I want to thank Mark Hoxie and his Sales Staff at Torrington Ford. I am so happy with my new Lincoln! I was treated great they worked with me at a payment I was comfortable with . I have been telling everyone I know to go see Mark at Torrington Ford. He will definately treat you right! Thank you again Mark Hoxie and Torrington Ford Staff!

Mark Hoxie

ToriB
5/02/2016

"Great experience "

Best car buying experience ever. I was able to walk in and out the next day with my new vehicle. The whole process was very stress free and I got exactly what I wanted! Rich Decker and Mark Hoxie went above and beyond. I highly recommend Torrington Ford.

Richard Decker, Mark Hoxie

AliGirl84
4/26/2016

"2016 Ford Focus ST"

Such a great experience all around!! The entire staff went out of their way to provide exceptional customer service. I didn't feel pressured or rushed at all. Rich was fantastic... Highly recommend working with him!

Rich

Sigmund
4/14/2016

"Service went downhill fast"

Service performed less than a year ago on ball joints. I had to search my own receipts to prove warranty. They completed the warranty work and gave me back the truck. Little did I know that they not only screwed up the auto locking hubs but also left the retainers on the brake line off as well. I lost 50% of my braking because the brake line rubbed against the tire and made a hole. Found out that the 4x4 did not work in the middle of a snow storm. They asked to look at the truck to see what they could do. The brakes were an emergency so I had to get that fixed else where but they looked at the auto locking hubs. In the process they removed the passenger side brake hose from the retainer and never put it back in place. I ended up repairing that myself. So if you are going here for service you should do 2 things. 1) take out an extra life insurance policy out... their work may kill you. 2) Have another mechanic check their work. They refused to respond to any of my inquiries. Thanks Torrington Ford... I`m still alive despite your efforts.

Steve who wasn`t there when we needed him

Psanford121299
4/14/2016

"2016 Ford F-150 "

Ron Laplante was our sales rep. Ron was knowledgeable, found the truck we wanted with the specifications we desired, gave us a best offer the first time around - no haggling - and personally took the truck to a specialist to get the truck bed liner installed. Financing was easy and straightforward and we couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Ron and Torrington ford.

To Laplante

elianddiana
2/27/2016

"helpful, friendly staff 😊 "

We felt at home upon walking in the doors, taken well care of without feeling assaulted by salespeople! No one was pushy, and we felt heard and understood by everyone we dealt with. Definitely going to be back for our next vehicle!

Richard Decker

alikaw
1/25/2016

"fast,friendly experience "

Needed a truck quick for work and family. Rich found what I needed(and wanted) without hesitation. I drove away happy within 2 short days of walking into the dealership. It couldn't have been a more pleasant experience.

Bob

Michael and June
1/16/2016

"Great Experience!"

Ron La Plante was super helpful and went above and beyond to satisfy our needs. We wanted specific features and didn't want others. He found us exactly what we wanted and made sure it was in perfect shape. Business Manager Bob White made our purchase painless.

Ron La Plante, Bob White