Torrington Ford Lincoln

Tasca Ford of Berlin

ToriB
5/02/2016

"Great experience "

Best car buying experience ever. I was able to walk in and out the next day with my new vehicle. The whole process was very stress free and I got exactly what I wanted! Rich Decker and Mark Hoxie went above and beyond. I highly recommend Torrington Ford.

Richard Decker, Mark Hoxie

AliGirl84
4/26/2016

"2016 Ford Focus ST"

Such a great experience all around!! The entire staff went out of their way to provide exceptional customer service. I didn't feel pressured or rushed at all. Rich was fantastic... Highly recommend working with him!

Rich

Sigmund
4/14/2016

"Service went downhill fast"

Service performed less than a year ago on ball joints. I had to search my own receipts to prove warranty. They completed the warranty work and gave me back the truck. Little did I know that they not only screwed up the auto locking hubs but also left the retainers on the brake line off as well. I lost 50% of my braking because the brake line rubbed against the tire and made a hole. Found out that the 4x4 did not work in the middle of a snow storm. They asked to look at the truck to see what they could do. The brakes were an emergency so I had to get that fixed else where but they looked at the auto locking hubs. In the process they removed the passenger side brake hose from the retainer and never put it back in place. I ended up repairing that myself. So if you are going here for service you should do 2 things. 1) take out an extra life insurance policy out... their work may kill you. 2) Have another mechanic check their work. They refused to respond to any of my inquiries. Thanks Torrington Ford... I`m still alive despite your efforts.

Steve who wasn`t there when we needed him

Psanford121299
4/14/2016

"2016 Ford F-150 "

Ron Laplante was our sales rep. Ron was knowledgeable, found the truck we wanted with the specifications we desired, gave us a best offer the first time around - no haggling - and personally took the truck to a specialist to get the truck bed liner installed. Financing was easy and straightforward and we couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Ron and Torrington ford.

To Laplante

elianddiana
2/27/2016

"helpful, friendly staff 😊 "

We felt at home upon walking in the doors, taken well care of without feeling assaulted by salespeople! No one was pushy, and we felt heard and understood by everyone we dealt with. Definitely going to be back for our next vehicle!

Richard Decker

alikaw
1/25/2016

"fast,friendly experience "

Needed a truck quick for work and family. Rich found what I needed(and wanted) without hesitation. I drove away happy within 2 short days of walking into the dealership. It couldn't have been a more pleasant experience.

Bob

Michael and June
1/16/2016

"Great Experience!"

Ron La Plante was super helpful and went above and beyond to satisfy our needs. We wanted specific features and didn't want others. He found us exactly what we wanted and made sure it was in perfect shape. Business Manager Bob White made our purchase painless.

Ron La Plante, Bob White

Frank
12/17/2015

"Very Happy"

Very pleased with my salesperson, Ron LaPointe at Torrington Ford! Excellent service! Would definitely recommend this dealership. Very happy with my brand new Ford Flex!

Ron LaPointe

New car owner
12/15/2015

"Buying a new car"

I needed a new car with good gas mileage. Decided on a ford fusion. What a great car and can,t say enough about the staff. My salesman Ron Laplante sure knew about the fusion very helpful in every aspect that I could have asked for. Bob White in finance was great no pressure at all a class act. I will tell everyone that I know to go see Laplante if they want to be treated in an honest way. Way to go Torrington ford I also would like to thank Mark Hoxie for all his help and even Todd the clean up man. Great job guys will be seeing you again.

Mark Hoxie Bob White Ronald Laplante Todd and Matt.

Gumby
12/13/2015

"Exceeded Expectations -by a lot"

From start to finish Torrington Ford was exceptional in accommodating my needs. Rich Decker in particular was great in understanding what I was looking for and worked with me to strike the best possible deal. The vehicle I found was perfect except it didn't have the leather interior. Rich was able to have the leather installed in all seats at a very, very reasonable cost. The vehicle was originally sold at Torrington Ford a year earlier so it came with the remaining Ford warranty, and it was in pristine condition. Rich was very easy to deal with, no high pressure - he really did seem to want to make sure I had what I needed. There were a couple of things I wanted taken care of on the vehicle, Rich kept me apprised of the progress and it was ready for delivery when it was promised. Bob White in financing was a big asset. I explained how much I wanted to finance and for how long and he found an incredible rate for me. Bob explained all the options available for additional warranties - but again there was no pressure, just seemed to want to let me know what was available to me. I was really impressed with the way I was treated even though I was purchasing a used vehicle. When the vehicle was delivered, Rich took the time to go through all the features and made sure I was comfortable with how everything worked before we left the lot. I would definitely recommend Torrington Ford to anyone - and ask for Rich.

Rich Decker, Bob White