Torrington Ford Lincoln

Hoffman Ford Lincoln

alikaw
1/25/2016

"fast,friendly experience "

Needed a truck quick for work and family. Rich found what I needed(and wanted) without hesitation. I drove away happy within 2 short days of walking into the dealership. It couldn't have been a more pleasant experience.

Bob

Michael and June
1/16/2016

"Great Experience!"

Ron La Plante was super helpful and went above and beyond to satisfy our needs. We wanted specific features and didn't want others. He found us exactly what we wanted and made sure it was in perfect shape. Business Manager Bob White made our purchase painless.

Ron La Plante, Bob White

Frank
12/17/2015

"Very Happy"

Very pleased with my salesperson, Ron LaPointe at Torrington Ford! Excellent service! Would definitely recommend this dealership. Very happy with my brand new Ford Flex!

Ron LaPointe

New car owner
12/15/2015

"Buying a new car"

I needed a new car with good gas mileage. Decided on a ford fusion. What a great car and can,t say enough about the staff. My salesman Ron Laplante sure knew about the fusion very helpful in every aspect that I could have asked for. Bob White in finance was great no pressure at all a class act. I will tell everyone that I know to go see Laplante if they want to be treated in an honest way. Way to go Torrington ford I also would like to thank Mark Hoxie for all his help and even Todd the clean up man. Great job guys will be seeing you again.

Mark Hoxie Bob White Ronald Laplante Todd and Matt.

Gumby
12/13/2015

"Exceeded Expectations -by a lot"

From start to finish Torrington Ford was exceptional in accommodating my needs. Rich Decker in particular was great in understanding what I was looking for and worked with me to strike the best possible deal. The vehicle I found was perfect except it didn't have the leather interior. Rich was able to have the leather installed in all seats at a very, very reasonable cost. The vehicle was originally sold at Torrington Ford a year earlier so it came with the remaining Ford warranty, and it was in pristine condition. Rich was very easy to deal with, no high pressure - he really did seem to want to make sure I had what I needed. There were a couple of things I wanted taken care of on the vehicle, Rich kept me apprised of the progress and it was ready for delivery when it was promised. Bob White in financing was a big asset. I explained how much I wanted to finance and for how long and he found an incredible rate for me. Bob explained all the options available for additional warranties - but again there was no pressure, just seemed to want to let me know what was available to me. I was really impressed with the way I was treated even though I was purchasing a used vehicle. When the vehicle was delivered, Rich took the time to go through all the features and made sure I was comfortable with how everything worked before we left the lot. I would definitely recommend Torrington Ford to anyone - and ask for Rich.

Rich Decker, Bob White

Techie
11/25/2015

"Techie"

Pat Onorata was very helpful in finding a F-250 Truck that met my needs and then to explain it's features including the new technology used!

Pat Onorata

geezer1
9/29/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

Once again my wife and I had a very pleasant car buying experience at Torrington Ford . Our sales person ,Rich Decker was very knowledgeable and ready to help with all aspects of the sale with no pressure .

Rich Decker , Bob White

firemanpaul06
9/20/2015

"My wife and I will buy our next car here"

Pat was great to work with. I truly believe he had our best interests in mind. There was never any pressure and addressed any concerns or questions we had.

Pat Onorata

tony
9/15/2015

"Outstanding, they went above and beyond to satisfify"

The dealership and my salesman were both outstanding. We had bought a Ford Edge that we weren't happy with and they got us into a Lincoln MKX that we love.

Robert Sorvilo

Jan222
8/29/2015

"New Lincoln Purchase"

Both people that I dealt with at Torrington Ford Lincoln were excellent. Richard Decker was patient, informative and delivered the exact car I was looking for all with a smile. Bob White was also very efficient with handling all the paper work. My cars have always been serviced at Torrington Ford but this is my first new purchased from them. All Good. Jan

Richard Decker, Bob White