Torrington Ford Lincoln

Lacy Ford Lincoln Subaru

Happy customer
7/09/2015

"Best experience ever!"

Great place to buy a vehicle! No pressure from Merrill or Mark they just tried to make my wish list come true and they succeeded.

Merrill Dudley

jeepster
5/28/2015

"2009 jeep unlimited"

rich went out of his way to find me just the vehicle I wanted and made sure the payments were affordable to me. .I would suggest this dealer to anyone looking for a car or truck

Richard Decker

Tony
4/16/2015

"Outstanding Team!"

Ron LaPlante in Sales did a great job. No pressure while @ at the same time, very helpful and a sincere, down to earth guy! Ron, along with Tom, the Sales Manager, ultimately worked together with me @ got me a reasonable price for both parties. Bob White in finance is awesome, knows his stuff inside and out & got me exactly what I needed to close the deal. I had been looking at this vehicle for a while. I finally walked in on a Monday morning unannounced, & closed the deal with Ron. Bob took care of the financial aspect, they had two (2) Detailers working on the car right away & I drove away by early afternoon! I would recommend these guys to anybody!

Tom Vance, Bob White, Ronald LaPlante

dtwilson
4/02/2015

"Very helpful and friendly. No pressure to buy!"

Very helpful and friendly. No pressure to buy! Made a fair offer for our trade. Took all the time we needed to learn about our new MKZ. Hope the service Dept is as good when we need them.

Tom Vance, Bob White, Robert Sorvillo

michele fotinopoulos
1/23/2015

"Love them!!!!"

the customer service there was fabulous they answered all my questions did everything they could to make sure my payments were where I wanted them to be and got me the car that I wanted. What more could you ask for

Richard Decker, Mark Hoxie, Bob White

Angela
1/21/2015

"Bought an Explorer"

Our salesman Rich Decker was terrific: genuine, helpful, accommodating, and friendly. He didn't pressure us, but was quick to show us the vehicles we were interested in. The actual sale process was good - Rich returned phone calls and emails in a timely manner.

Richard Decker

dkissko
12/31/2014

"We still can't believe we have a MKZ"

These guys bent over backwards to make sure we got the car we wanted!! My wife and I looked at and test drove a 2011 MKZ and fell in love with it. After doing the credit app we were told we needed a large deposit to get the loan, we never thought we would even get approved. We did get approved for a no money down new car. Well guys we all know who we have to keep happy. My wife really loved the MKZ and there was no way we could ever afford a new one! I explained this to Ron, our salesmen, and he went to bat for us with Bob and did everything they could do to get us in this car. The end result, my wife is driving the MKZ to work everyday. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and they have a customer for life.

Bob White, Ronald LaPlante

Bigblocka
10/22/2014

"Good people are hard to find..."

After having a horrible experience at another Ford dealer in the Hartford/Plainville area. I was recommended to go see Rich Decker, his down to earth attitude and experience in the industry made me feel comfortable enough to make a decision on the spot. I would recommend anyone to go see the crew at Torrington Ford, and not bother with the rest.

Richard Decker, Mark Hoxie, Bob White

MustangSVT21
9/25/2014

"Great service, great cars, great price!"

Couldn't ask for a better dealership to buy a car from. Great service all around, knowledgeable on product. True American car company and dealer.

Bob White, Mark Hoxie, Lou Battistoni

jackflash05
9/17/2014

"Vicki "Fusion""

George was helpful and not pushy. He and Mark worked to help our budget fit. Everything came together in short period of time thru their efforts. Bob tied up the fine details to make this a very pleasant experience.

George Rodrigues, Bob White, Mark Hoxie