Torrington Ford Lincoln

75 Reviews of Torrington Ford Lincoln

February 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- gayled59

This was my third vehicle leased from Torrington Ford my experience was very smooth and they are very willing to go above and beyond to get you into the vehicle you are looking. George Rodriguez and Mark Hoxie were very friendly and helpful getting me in the 2017 escape I just purchased and George was very thorough going over the vehicles options with me when I picked it up! Would recommend this dealership!

Other Employees : George Rodriquez
Feb 10, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Gayle, I am so glad to hear that about your positive experience here at Torrington Ford! Congrats on your third lease!! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Mark, Bob and George!

January 25, 2017

"These guys are amazing"

- Shaggy the Barber

I had the best experience with George and Mark at Torrington Ford when I purchased my 2016 Focus ST last week. These guys made the process simple and were very knowledgeable about the car and attaining financing. How can you beat 0% for 5 years. This is my second brand new car from here and won't be my last.

Other Employees : George
Jan 26, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Torrington Ford Lincoln! Congrats on your new 2016 Focus ST! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will be sure to pass your praises on to Bob and Mark!

January 20, 2017

"Super friendly! Great Service!"

- JennSullivan

I bought my first car at this dealership. Everyone was nice and made me feel right at home! George Rodriguez was very helpful! Loved this dealership, I would definitely recommend going to Torrington Ford Lincoln.

Jan 23, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Jenn, Thank you for your kind words about our dealership! We are so happy to have you as a part of the Torrington Ford Lincoln family! I will be sure to pass your praises on to George!

January 18, 2017

"Amazing "

- Topsham Andrea

Everyone was helpful, knowledgeable and most important ready to listen Never making me feel uncomfortable about asking any questions. Genuinely nice people. Bought there before will buy there again.

Other Employees : George Rodriquez
Jan 19, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Andrea, Your words are music to my ears! I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at Torrington Ford Lincoln. We pride ourselves on our honest and knowledgeable staff. I will be sure to pass your praises on to Bob and Mark. Thank you for your continued service, we're so happy to have you as a part of the Torrington Ford Lincoln Family!!

December 04, 2016

"Friendly and professional"

- Michelle

The salesman George went above and beyond to find the perfect SUV for me a d even one for my husband! He also expliain leasing vs financing.

Dec 05, 2016 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Michelle, Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience here at the dealership! I am so glad you and your husband found perfect SUVs! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Bob.

December 02, 2016

"at first easy to deal with but can't trust there word"

- Ed57

Had a deal to buy new truck they did not have exactly what I wanted so they had to factory order it. After waiting two months they have the salesman call and say they cannot get the truck and that's it nothing more they can do had papers signed and left deposit and it takes them 2 months for them to tell you they can not stand behind the deal they make. For the record the Ron was very good and easy to deal with not his fault for what management can or can't do.

Ronald LaPlante

Dec 05, 2016 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hello, Our goal is for every customer to have a positive experience with us. Please feel free to contact us so that this issue can be resolved.

November 30, 2016

"Great Leasing Experience"

- Fordguy1

This was my first leasing experience and I was impressed how smoothly it went. I would definitely recommend their sales staff. Handled the daunting paperwork quickly and got me in the leased Explorer same day.

George Rodrigues, Bob and Mark
Dec 01, 2016 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to review Torrington Ford Lincoln. I'm so glad to hear that your leasing experience was smooth and stress-free. I will be sure to pass your praises on to George! Enjoy your new Explorer!

November 22, 2016

"Unhappy"

- Zbv

Horrible service. Rude. Have no knowledge of what they are selling. Especially DOT vehicles. Do not stand behind anything. Would. Ever ever recommend to ANYONE.

Pretty much all of the salesmen except general manager. Always in available. Surprise surprise!
November 04, 2016

"Very professional and personable "

- Newtruckguy1369

George Rodriguez was great. He was there with any answer for any question I had and his GSM Mark was great, he was there to help with any financial questions that I had.

GSM Mark
Dec 01, 2016 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thanks for your high rating and kind words about our dealership. I will be sure to pass your praises on to George and Mark! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

September 24, 2016

"Great Experience"

- BobU

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership over the years and the experience has always been a good one. The staff treats you as a valued customer and makes you feel like they really appreciate your business.