Torrington Ford Lincoln

1355 E Main St, Torrington, Connecticut 06790 Directions

81 Reviews of Torrington Ford Lincoln

April 17, 2017

"04/15/2017 New Ford Escape Purchase, Nancy G."

- Nancy G.

My family and I have been buying and servicing our Ford vehicles at Torrington Ford Lincoln for over twenty years. Although we did not know what to expect due to new ownership, we are pleasantly surprised at the continued commitment and dedication of George Rodriguez Sr. and Jennifer Skibisky to their longtime customers through superior customer service and excellence.

Other Employees : George Rodriguez and Jennifer Skibisky
Apr 20, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Nancy, we greatly appreciate your years of patronage, and of course this wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again.

March 22, 2017

"New vehicle lease"

- j and m

What a dealership should be!!!! Robert Huhn went out of his way to get us into the vehicle we wanted. Mark Hoxie great at explaining in plain language buying and leasing options. Last but not least both Anthony Sr and Anthony Jr always checking with us to make sure we were satisfied. I would recommend this dealership to anyone hands down.

Other Employees : Robert huhn
Mar 23, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear that you had a thorough and enjoyable visit! Thank you for your recommendations! I will be sure to pass your praises on to Anthony Sr., Anthony Jr., Bob, Mark and Robert!

March 15, 2017

"New vehicle purchase"

- tfadtpd69

George Rodriguez, the new owners and the entire staff made our new vehicle purchase pleasant. Would definitely return in the future. Hoping the future interactions are the same.

Mar 16, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your review and high ratings! It is great to hear that you had such an enjoyable visit. I will pass your praises on to George! We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

March 14, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Homesales

It's was a Great experience and great prices and Robert was my salesman he is very patient with me and the new owner Anthony couldn't do enough for us I highly recommend this dealership!!

Robert Huhn
Mar 16, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our sales department! I am happy to hear that your experience such a success! I will be sure to pass your praises on to Anthony and Robert.

March 10, 2017

"Great experience buying my new car with the help of George!"

- waw216

George Rodriguez was our salesman and he was friendly and eager to help us find a new car. I felt welcomed and comfortable with George and the new owner, Anthony.

Mar 10, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! I am so happy to hear that you had a relaxing car-buying experience! I will be sure to pass your praises on to George and Anthony!

March 05, 2017

"Honest and Helpful"

- Phonesiry Jachimiec

George Rodriguez was really helpful with getting us our preferred car, Blue Kona Ford Focus Hatchback with all of our requirements. He went above and beyond in ensuring we received the best deal. We appreciate all of George's recommendations and service. Thank you Geroge.

Mar 06, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience here at Torrington Ford Lincoln! Congrats on the new Focus Hatchback! I will be sure to pass your praises on to George!

February 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- gayled59

This was my third vehicle leased from Torrington Ford my experience was very smooth and they are very willing to go above and beyond to get you into the vehicle you are looking. George Rodriguez and Mark Hoxie were very friendly and helpful getting me in the 2017 escape I just purchased and George was very thorough going over the vehicles options with me when I picked it up! Would recommend this dealership!

Other Employees : George Rodriquez
Feb 10, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Gayle, I am so glad to hear that about your positive experience here at Torrington Ford! Congrats on your third lease!! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Mark, Bob and George!

January 25, 2017

"These guys are amazing"

- Shaggy the Barber

I had the best experience with George and Mark at Torrington Ford when I purchased my 2016 Focus ST last week. These guys made the process simple and were very knowledgeable about the car and attaining financing. How can you beat 0% for 5 years. This is my second brand new car from here and won't be my last.

Other Employees : George
Jan 26, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Torrington Ford Lincoln! Congrats on your new 2016 Focus ST! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will be sure to pass your praises on to Bob and Mark!

January 20, 2017

"Super friendly! Great Service!"

- JennSullivan

I bought my first car at this dealership. Everyone was nice and made me feel right at home! George Rodriguez was very helpful! Loved this dealership, I would definitely recommend going to Torrington Ford Lincoln.

Other Employees : George Rodriguez
Jan 23, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Jenn, Thank you for your kind words about our dealership! We are so happy to have you as a part of the Torrington Ford Lincoln family! I will be sure to pass your praises on to George!

January 18, 2017

"Amazing "

- Topsham Andrea

Everyone was helpful, knowledgeable and most important ready to listen Never making me feel uncomfortable about asking any questions. Genuinely nice people. Bought there before will buy there again.

Other Employees : George Rodriquez
Jan 19, 2017 -

Torrington Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Andrea, Your words are music to my ears! I am so glad to hear about your positive experience here at Torrington Ford Lincoln. We pride ourselves on our honest and knowledgeable staff. I will be sure to pass your praises on to Bob and Mark. Thank you for your continued service, we're so happy to have you as a part of the Torrington Ford Lincoln Family!!