Torrington Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Mercury|Service Center

Torrington Ford Lincoln

Torrington Ford Lincoln Info
About Torrington Ford Lincoln

Torrington Ford Lincoln Inc in Hartford, CT, also serving Torrington, CT and Waterbury, CT is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Torrington Ford Lincoln Inc has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Torrington Ford Lincoln Inc will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Torrington Ford Lincoln Inc has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Torrington Ford Lincoln Inc offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 541-2358 if you have any questions or comments. Torrington Ford Lincoln Inc offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Ford, LINCOLN parts and accessories

About Torrington Ford Lincoln

"Good people are hard to find..."

After having a horrible experience at another Ford dealer in the Hartford/Plainville area. I was recommended to go see Rich Decker, his down to earth attitude and experience in the industry made me feel comfortable enough to make a decision on the spot. I would recommend anyone to go see the crew at Torrington Ford, and not bother with the rest.

"Great service, great cars, great price!"

Couldn't ask for a better dealership to buy a car from. Great service all around, knowledgeable on product. True American car company and dealer.

"Vicki "Fusion""

George was helpful and not pushy. He and Mark worked to help our budget fit. Everything came together in short period of time thru their efforts. Bob tied up the fine details to make this a very pleasant experience.

George Rodrigues

"The place to buy a Ford Truck"

After numerous visits to Lombard and Crowley Ford in the attempt to find a new F150 I almost gave up looking for a new truck. All anyone seemed to have was the most expensive F150s (King Ranch, Platinum etc.) or stripped down XL work trucks. What drew me to Torrington Ford was their vast selection of F150s and F series pickups; they had everything from the stripped work trucks to the top of the line and everything in between, which is what I was looking for! Richard Decker was my salesman and after a more than fair offer for my 2006 Ford Explorer Limited and a test drive I ended up with a 2014 Ford F150 STX sport pkg 5.0L V8 w/ 3.73 E-Locker. I love the truck, I was more than pleased with the dealer experience, especially the interactions between the salesman Richard Decker and myself and I would have to say this is the best experience I have ever had at a Ford dealer and I have purchased vehicles from Crowley and Lombard Ford in the past. Torrington Ford is worth a visit when in the market for a new car especially if you’re in the market for a used or new Ford Truck!

"great place to buy/service a car"

We picked up our new C-Max hybrid a few days ago. This is our first hybrid and our fifth car from Torrington Ford. They treat you like family. Everyone we came in contact was very professional, knowledgable, and friendly. Richard Decker was very helpful on explaining the features of the hybrid, and told us to stop by any time we have a question. Mark Raymond in service is one of the best service advisors I have met. He goes above and beyond for the customer. We will continue to have our cars serviced at Torrington Ford, and we will be back to purchase our sixth, seventh, eigth.......

Mark Raymond, service dept

"Ford focus"

Merrill was very helpful and patient when I was making a decision on a new car. Torrington ford found the specific car I wanted and kept me updated. Working with Bob was a breeze.

"good experience"

My husband and I were shopping for a new car. Richard had us test drive several Ford vehicles and then we test drove the Lincoln MKZ AWD. Richard told us of a Certified Pre Owned Lincoln MKZ AWD which was the color we wanted and also had the amenities we had discussed. He was friendly, courteous and professional. Our overall experience was so pleasant that I would highly recommend this dealership and Richard to anyone shopping for a used or new car.

"Hassle free experience "

About a month before visiting Torrington Ford we had unsuccessfully visited a dealer in Watertown. After that experience we were hesitant on what to expect or if we even wanted to deal with another dealer again. Thankfully we were referred to Torrington Ford, the pressure free atmosphere we received was just what we needed, we found a vehicle, and Richard and the other staff were helpful, friendly and nice. Richard was prompt with answering calls and made sure he was available when it was convenient for us to make it in. We will definitely refer others to them and will keep them in mind for the future.

"Best Car dealership in Torrington, CT"

At T-Ford they are in tune with their customers needs. Always professional/knowledgeable about their products. I've purchased several vehicles there and I have sent many friends/family members as well. They are all satisfied customers.

Lou Battistoni

"Went the extra mile to accomodate"

I called Ron on Wednesday to finaly replace a truck that was totalled four weeks prior. They did not have one in stock but found one at another dealer in New Hampshire. I accepted the price quote on Thursday and they picked it up late on Friday. I had to be elsewhere on Saturday so they squeezed me in Friday night to sign the paperwork so my employee could pick it up on Saturday.. I will recommend this dealership.

Reviews of Bob White