Read Reviews AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake

133 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My wife and I came in for a oil change and flush, and..."

WilliamThunstrom
3/27/2013 4:39:13 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
David Sawtelle

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

My wife and I came in for a oil change and flush, and took a new Explorer Limited for a test drive. We wound up leasing it. Great vehicle and experience. Thanks!

Twitter
"Went here because it was a certified Costco Dealer. The..."

Stacyh1
3/19/2013 10:07:56 AM

Gregg W. Luke G

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

Went here because it was a certified Costco Dealer. The people were friendly and listened to what we had to say. Cooperative and appreciative. It was very busy on the Sat. we went- so be aware that it is busy!! Haven't had any service yet so no comment. I'd go here again.

Twitter
"I ordered a 2013 Fusion from Tousley Ford. I had a..."

Fred Stephens
2/5/2013 10:28:41 PM

Rich Junghans

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

I ordered a 2013 Fusion from Tousley Ford. I had a wonderful sales person, Rich Junghans. He was extremely friendly, helpful, and diligent during the entire process. He kept me updated and informed during the process and quickly responded to all my inquiries. I not only have a terrific new car but I consider Rich to be a good friend who I admire highly. We used Tousley for our new 2013 Fusion purchase because we have used Tousley to service our 1998 Explorer for the last 14 years. Service at Tousley has always been outstanding. My wife will buy a new Ford within the next year. Tousley will continue to get our business for service and new cars. Tousley is the best dealership we have dealt with.

Response From: AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake
Added: 3/11/2013 5:26:54 PM

Thank you so much for your warm recommendation of Rich and the rest of the team. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Happy driving!

Twitter
"My sales experience was very excellent. There was..."

Joan M Pelzer
12/26/2012 12:40:24 PM

Dan Hietala

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

My sales experience was very excellent. There was absolutely no pressure to buy a new car only good information. The time spent picking out all the features on the car that I wished to have was satisfactory. I enjoyed working with my sales person Dan Hietala, he made me feel very comfortable and like one of the family. Now that I have my car, I enjoy driving it, it's just the right size for me.

Twitter
"Tousley Ford is doing EVERYTHING right! The most honest,..."

kodeshtd
10/15/2012 11:31:10 PM

Ann
Luke
Linda

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

Tousley Ford is doing EVERYTHING right! The most honest, upfront team around. We were warmly greeted by one of their sales representatives, Luke. He sat down with us to find out what we were looking for and he genuinely wanted to earn our business rather than just selling us another vehicle. Luke took us out to look over their cars - with no pressure. A nice surprise is their vehicles are unlocked - so you can actually get up-close and personal with the options and features. Once the vehicle was decided upon, the paperwork was smooth and fast with Linda in the finance center. The whole time, the General Sales Manager Ann was continually checking on the process to make sure we had no questions or concerns. She made us feel so important and comfortable that we will most definitely come back again for our next vehicle. Everyone should come here - hands down! Thank you Tousley Ford! - Troy & Jessica

Twitter
"This is the place for Focus SVT parts. Very good prices,..."

SilvrFrostSVT
10/5/2012 2:55:54 PM

Online Sales

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

This is the place for Focus SVT parts. Very good prices, very fast shipping, great service. And no, i'm not a paid person that writes reviews, i just needed a set of SVT replacement shocks and this was the place, just like that!

Twitter
"This was by far the best experience we have had buying..."

millerjg5
8/30/2012 12:49:07 PM

Drew Griebler

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

This was by far the best experience we have had buying any car. Tousley is the BEST!! If you want great customer service above and beyond anyone else, go Tousley Ford!!! We have become Tousley customers for life. :)

Twitter
"Brought 2001 Taurus in for steam coming from hood-paid..."

Nevergoingthereagain
6/25/2012 5:21:42 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No

1.8

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

Brought 2001 Taurus in for steam coming from hood-paid $90 for pressure test & was told it was bad heater core costing $1400-$1500 to repair. Brought it to another mechanic & after another pressure test it turned out to be a bad hose & mount costing $350 to repair-heater core was just fine. Don't know if incompetence or price gouging. Also had car in multiple times for oil changes & other repairs & it was never cleaned. They also used the same dead mouse in the same spot twice to try to convince me to get a new air cleaner. I have also REPEATEDLY asked them to stop mailing my VIN number out for sales & they won't stop. VERY poor service.

Twitter
"Moleek "Mo" DuPree is an unethical used car..."

camoen
5/29/2012 3:10:27 PM

Moleek "Mo" DuPree

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

Moleek "Mo" DuPree is an unethical used car salesman. I asked to purchase a friend's car that was traded in. Before the title was even in his hands, he gave me some BS about having to put $3500 into it and wouldn't sell it to me for anywhere near a reasonable price (obviously wanted to part it out for more money). I later asked him about it when discussing a new vehicle and he told me "I am always welcome to take my business elsewhere". So I did. I recommend you do the same so you don't have to deal with someone so obviously unconcerned with speaking the truth.

Twitter
"I have purchased 3 vehicles from Tousley and I have my..."

angelsmithy
3/18/2012 1:35:06 PM

Jonathan

My Review Of AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake:

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Tousley and I have my vehicle serviced there also. Jonathan, my sales rep this time, was exceptional with customer service. I felt completely at ease, he talked some about his personal life/family which helped. He didn't pressure me at all, was very attentive to my wants and needs. All of Tousley staff has continually performed excellent customer service from the moment I walk through the door, until I drive off in my vehicle. I have gone to other Ford dealerships (closer to my home) and have not been treated the way Tousley treats me. I will continue my business with Tousley and have recommended them to many co-workers, family and friends.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>