Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Closed 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Ray Cruz, New Car Sales Manager, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Ray Cruz

New Car Sales Manager
Jamie Yellin, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Jamie Yellin

New Car Sales/Lease Consultant
Jake  Starnes, Sales Manager, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Jake Starnes

Phil Hodges, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Phil Hodges

New Car Sales/Lease Consultant

February 26, 2017

"Great sales rep but too long a wait for actual purchase"

- Kathleen Glasberg

Overall, I found the experience with our salesman, Bob Tantillo, terrific. He was never pushy, always pleasant and knowledgeable, and extremely helpful and honest. However, when my husband and I returned to pick up our car, we were there two hours although we had a 2:30 appt..Bobby was there on time, but no one else. I felt as if I were in a doctor's office. However, once we were taken in, we found the experience enjoyable. I have dealt with the service center in the past with another Chrysler I owned, so I was not hesitant to go back despite the long wait.

February 26, 2017

"" David Rivera""

- jayjay

When I arrived at JEEP TOWN & COUNTRY , I had the pleasure to meet Mr. David Rivera. I have bought quite a few vehicles in my lifetime , 9 to be exact, and so I've met my share of sales people. To me , David Rivera is the best salesman I've ever had the pleasure to meet and do business with !!..So if anyone ever comes to JEEP TOWN & COUNTRY , ask for him...He will not disappoint.....Thanks again David !!! ............( Juan)

February 25, 2017

"Excellent"

- JS3

Bobby T was nice, easy going and a pleasure to work with. We test drove a few vehicles until I found the perfect fit. All around nice friendly person to have assist me!

Used 2016 Nissan Rogue, $20985