Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

3156 Hempstead Turnpike, Levittown, New York 11756
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

David Rivera, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

David Rivera

New Car Sales/Lease Consultant
Jamie Yellin, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Jamie Yellin

New Car Sales/Lease Consultant
Casondra  Metz, New Car Sales/Lease Consultant, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Casondra Metz

Jake  Starnes, Sales Manager, Town & Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Jake Starnes

"Awesome Experience!"

- laurelii

I walked into Town & Country looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee and was greeted by Juarez Barreto who took the time to listen to my wish list and offered just the perfect vehicle to meet my needs. Juarez walked me through the process and was there for me every step of the way. I will definitely buy from him again when my lease expires and send all my friends to only him. He was trust worthy, honest and made me feel comfortable during what I thought would be a stressful process!

"London was great ! "

- meddi1985

London was great and I will recommend all my friends to him and town and country. London was patient and took his time and didn't pressure me.

"Fantastic Jeep Purchase"

- rpapsco

We purchased a new Jeep Cherokee for my son. David was able to make the finances work for us and we completed our transaction in a short hour - We love our new Jeep! Thanks David!

Used 2016 Jeep Cherokee, $20495