Town and Country Toyota Scion

9101 South Blvd.,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Town and Country Toyota Scion Info
About Town and Country Toyota Scion

At Town and Country Toyota we offer new 2012 - 2013 Toyota cars in Charlotte, along with used cars, used trucks and used SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find the perfect new or used car in Charlotte. We also serve the Concord, Gastonia and Rock Hill area. The auto finance staff at Town and Country Toyota offers expert advice for those seeking a great Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Charlotte area customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota auto repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts. You can reach Town and Country Toyota any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us, or simply visiting our Charlotte Toyota dealership at 9101 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28273. Our Charlotte dealership has a full service auto repair facility and a full selection of auto parts for any needs in the future. Our service department offers complimentary manicures every Wednesday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. Manicure consist of trim, shape, clean, buff, shine, massage, and polish. Whether you have good credit or bad credit, we have the right Toyota finance options to fit your budget. Our auto loan specialists are here to answer any questions you may have during the application process. Regardless of your situation, we have auto financing that's just right for you. Our Charlotte Toyota dealership is proud to provide expert service, and stands ready to help you with all your new and used car needs in the Charlotte, North Carolina Area.

About Town and Country Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

L.D.
6/02/2015

"A bunch of polished scammers"

It is with absolute glee that I'm writing this post. I want to thank Town and Country Toyota for giving us the WORST car buying experience because if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have contacted another dealership who gave us the best deal. So glad to not have given them our business!!! Their "True Price" should be renamed "False Price" because that's what it is. The True price we saw on the car seemed the best deal around and there were was no asterisk to clarify anything other than that was the real price. We specifically asked the sales guy, Mike Lomax, what is going on with the price and he said nothing, that this was the honest price. What he didn't tell us is that this True Price has rebates added and is just a SCAM price so that they can get you with higher interest rates on the car loan. And they blame you, that you didn't let them explain this. They seemed to be "helping" us by "honoring" the lower price from a week back. My husband called Eileen Forrester, their internet sales rep, who confirmed THREE times that based on good credit the car was available for 0% Toyota financing - what she conveniently failed to mention was that we would NEVER be able to get this 0% financing no matter how good our credit (they have a phone recording of this conversation). We even said other dealerships add rebates and incentives to it and the 0% financing can't be added, is that the same thing here. They're just smooth talkers who try to get you in the dealership and then don't negotiate - another annoying thing. Even their final bill shown to us, doesn't show the rebates. One of their managers, Ed, is a WOLF in sheep's clothing. And the manager above him, Sanjay, is a MOUSE who went into hiding when we went to confront him about his "revoluntionary car buying experience." The other scammer we dealt with here was Kendy, who told us if in the phone recording between my husband and their rep mentioned that there were no rebates and 0% could be applied they would honor it and then backed out. Another sales guy passing by heard us asking them why we couldn't use the manufacturer's 0% financing and said "oh that is only for the super rich" - I mention this because it clearly shows that no one who came to this dealership will ever qualify for the 0% financing that Toyota had going on for the month of May for the True Price advertised. We had decided to not buy the car from them but did want an apology before we left for purposely misleading us and oh what a surprise that they refused. We have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and written to the Attorney General of the true meaning of their advertised "True Price" and how they are scamming people by working around their questions. In spite of all this, we are proud owners of a new Sienna LE with 0% financing and no money down from another dealership just 10 miles away, in the neighboring state. AND, we got a better deal because it included all the extra options that Town and Country initially quoted for close to $800. Moral of the story: Go in there, hear all they have to say, then go to another dealership and ask those specific questions they tried to scam you with and get a better deal :)

Sanjay, Ed, Kendy, Eileen Forrester, Mike Lomax

KD101
3/27/2015

"Avoid them - particularly servicing - sales just average"

Bought a Camry Hybrid in 2006 - first year when they came out. Bought a service contract for 750 that will give all oil changes upto 75K or 6 year and free tires for life (parts only - labor , alignment extras). Sales was ok - nothing great. Servicing whole new ballgame. Simple Oil Change and Tire Rotation took anywhere from 45 minutes 2:30 hours . I must have done at least 12 or 14 or so. Average was at least 1+ hour. Once the warrenty expired - they kept on suggesting some or other fix on the car - I would decline normally. In 2011, I went for regular oil change and they suggested reapir of about $600+ (can not remember what exact part). I declined and took it a local mechanic across the street from my work and he did it for $400 or so using Genuine Toyota parts. Next time I go back for oil change to the dealer , they did "Safety and 100 (fill in the number) POINT INSPECTION" and tell me that I still need the same repiar (cost of $600+). I already got it done outside. Simply, they were not actually checking the car - they were looking at the records. I went back to another outside shop (not the one who fixed it) and they assured me that I do not need the repair as everything looked good. Once I went as my car had a Check VCS system Light come up and they told me estimate of $2700. I called Camry Customer Experience Team in Torrence CA and they told me that it was under newly announced RECALL. I went next day and told them and they did not know about it. Imagine - customer telling them what RECALLs are there. They fixed it under warrenty. They pick you up from a local Metro Line - One hour wait and no one showed up (after 6 or 7 calls to them - every time just stay there we will send someone). Last straw was when HYBRID had a battery error - CHECK HYBRID SYSTEM ERROR - $4500 repair (warrenty was 8 year 100K - I had 93K but 8 years 9 months so out of warrenty) and I declined and tried to learn how long I can drive before reparing (mainly buying another car) and no one had any clue. On top of that it took them 25 minutes after I declined repair and paid $120 to run compter test to bring my car out. Next day I called to ask them for computer TROUBLE CODES and they heard me and put me on hold and after 15 minutes nothing. All this while their sales person showed me all new cars but would not bother to help me with this issue. Once agin I called Torrene CA - Customer Experience Team and they asked me to contact Glenna or Rick at the dealership and ask them to contact regional office for any help with the warrenty or repair. I called and they said they can waive 10% off - never contacted regional office or anything. I called back Customer Exprience Team and let them know. they were very surprised (that they did not contact Regional Office). NEW SALES - LOT OF THEIR CARS are not tinted and few other small things. Not easily noticed but makes the price look cheaper online or in shop - but you will get what you pay for. Generally speaking - AVOID unless you have a family member working there. They are giving Sonic Automative bad name.

Bret, Glenna, Luis Lopez

jada444
1/12/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had the best experience at this dealership than any I've ever been to. From the salespeople to the advisors, I would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you Town and Country for an easy, friendly, and top notch experience.

Tom

tina v
10/12/2014

"The best car buying experience ever"

This was my first purchase at Town & Country Toyota and it was great! DAndre was awesome, very patient, knowledgable, and straight forward. He helped me figure it all out...

D'Andre

kd2680
9/16/2014

"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!"

My husband and I purchased 2 vehicles from this dealer. 1. The dealership did not inform me that I needed to pay the tax on the car and bring the receipt in. (I have purchased SEVERAL cars and this was never an issue.) Needless to say, I drove around for 6 weeks with an expired paper tag. 2. They didn't even bother processing the TRANSFER of tags on my husband's vehicle. So, he had an EXPIRED TAG AND LICENSE. A police man came to our house and took the tag off the truck! He could not drive the vehicle and missed two days of work cleaning up their mess! For our "trouble" they offered a CAR WASH!!! How insulting that they think my husband's time is worth a $10 car wash!!! They are obviously INCOMPETENT and HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Be forewarned: don't allow them to waste your time too!!!

Glenna, various "managers"

MarenHodgins
8/28/2014

"Best First Buyer Experience "

As a first time buyer not really knowing what to look for I went in not really knowing what to expect and left with the biggest smile knowing I had gotten the best deal that I could have gotten! GREAT customer service, everyone there is EXTREMELY friendly. I didnt feel pressured into buying a car, and knew they had my best interests at hand. And it was all thanks to Koob!

Koob Vajh

jeuchang
7/29/2014

"Painless Purchase"

Great Customer Service, very friendly, no pressure at all and I left with my brand new car.. happy. I would definitely come back for more. Thanks Koob!

Koob Vajh

arbymac
4/13/2014

"New car purchase"

Great dealership to purchase a car from. The sales staff are great and really make you feel welcome. We will continue to do business here.

Koob

Kara_a
3/27/2014

"So I pulled up to the service area to get my car checked..."

So I pulled up to the service area to get my car checked out. I got out of my car, and walked into the garage where there were about 4 employees just walking and talking to each other. I stood there for a couple minutes thinking somebody should at least say SOMETHING to me. Even if they acknowledged me saying that somebody will be right with me. Nothing happened. So I walked inside thinking that I might be in the wrong place. Walking around, looking confused, and I STILL got ignored by about 3 employees inside. It's like I was invisible. So I walked outside again. At this point I was extremely angry that I was not spoken to at all!!! I stood there looking around at all of the employees just talking to each other, and drinking their coffee. Some even walked right by me and didn't say ONE word! I even said "helloooo", and nobody responded. Even though I KNOW they clearly heard me. I was just trying to actually give you guys my money to fix my car. But apparently you guys don't want any service or money coming your way. McDonalds has better service than this place. I will NEVER come back and I advise everybody else to do the same. They will just ignore you.

Town and Country Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 28, 2014

Hi Kara, 100% Customer Satisfaction is our goal at Town and Country Toyota. We regret that you were not greeted in the manner our customers have come to know and expect. We would certainly like to speak with you further regarding this matter at your earliest convenience. Please contact Glenna Watts, Customer Relations Manager at 704-972-3684. Thank you.

KBCharlotte
1/02/2014

"I purchased a used vehicle from Town and Country after..."

I purchased a used vehicle from Town and Country after assurances from the sales person that it had passed a 150 point inspection, and that they stood behind what they sold. I had noted some oil on the bottom of the pan, and had them put the car on a lift. A mechanic looked it over and said that it didn't look like the rear main seal, and was likely residue that settled after cleaning the vehicle. After taking delivery, I noticed some oil drops on my driveway and promptly notified the dealer, who told me that they in fact would not stand behind the vehicle. I took the car to a real mechanic, who promptly identified 3 oil leaks, including the rear main seal!

Dustin, Kube

Town and Country Toyota Scion responded to this review

January 21, 2014

Hi KBCharlotte, We take great care to return all vehicles that are serviced at our dealership back to their owners in top working condition. We apologize for your frustrations, and would like to take some time to speak with you further regarding the incident. Please contact Glenna Watts, Customer Relations Manager at 704-972-3864. Thank you.