Town and Country Toyota Scion

Good

Town and Country Toyota Scion
Town and Country Toyota Scion Info
About Town and Country Toyota Scion

At Town and Country Toyota we offer new 2012 - 2013 Toyota cars in Charlotte, along with used cars, used trucks and used SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find the perfect new or used car in Charlotte. We also serve the Concord, Gastonia and Rock Hill area. The auto finance staff at Town and Country Toyota offers expert advice for those seeking a great Toyota car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Charlotte area customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Toyota auto repair technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Toyota auto parts. You can reach Town and Country Toyota any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us, or simply visiting our Charlotte Toyota dealership at 9101 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28273. Our Charlotte dealership has a full service auto repair facility and a full selection of auto parts for any needs in the future. Our service department offers complimentary manicures every Wednesday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. Manicure consist of trim, shape, clean, buff, shine, massage, and polish. Whether you have good credit or bad credit, we have the right Toyota finance options to fit your budget. Our auto loan specialists are here to answer any questions you may have during the application process. Regardless of your situation, we have auto financing that's just right for you. Our Charlotte Toyota dealership is proud to provide expert service, and stands ready to help you with all your new and used car needs in the Charlotte, North Carolina Area.

About Town and Country Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"The best car buying experience ever"

This was my first purchase at Town & Country Toyota and it was great! DAndre was awesome, very patient, knowledgable, and straight forward. He helped me figure it all out...

D'Andre

"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!"

My husband and I purchased 2 vehicles from this dealer. 1. The dealership did not inform me that I needed to pay the tax on the car and bring the receipt in. (I have purchased SEVERAL cars and this was never an issue.) Needless to say, I drove around for 6 weeks with an expired paper tag. 2. They didn't even bother processing the TRANSFER of tags on my husband's vehicle. So, he had an EXPIRED TAG AND LICENSE. A police man came to our house and took the tag off the truck! He could not drive the vehicle and missed two days of work cleaning up their mess! For our "trouble" they offered a CAR WASH!!! How insulting that they think my husband's time is worth a $10 car wash!!! They are obviously INCOMPETENT and HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! Be forewarned: don't allow them to waste your time too!!!

Glenna, various "managers"

"Best First Buyer Experience "

As a first time buyer not really knowing what to look for I went in not really knowing what to expect and left with the biggest smile knowing I had gotten the best deal that I could have gotten! GREAT customer service, everyone there is EXTREMELY friendly. I didnt feel pressured into buying a car, and knew they had my best interests at hand. And it was all thanks to Koob!

Koob Vajh

"Painless Purchase"

Great Customer Service, very friendly, no pressure at all and I left with my brand new car.. happy. I would definitely come back for more. Thanks Koob!

Koob Vajh

"New car purchase"

Great dealership to purchase a car from. The sales staff are great and really make you feel welcome. We will continue to do business here.

Koob

"So I pulled up to the service area to get my car checked..."

So I pulled up to the service area to get my car checked out. I got out of my car, and walked into the garage where there were about 4 employees just walking and talking to each other. I stood there for a couple minutes thinking somebody should at least say SOMETHING to me. Even if they acknowledged me saying that somebody will be right with me. Nothing happened. So I walked inside thinking that I might be in the wrong place. Walking around, looking confused, and I STILL got ignored by about 3 employees inside. It's like I was invisible. So I walked outside again. At this point I was extremely angry that I was not spoken to at all!!! I stood there looking around at all of the employees just talking to each other, and drinking their coffee. Some even walked right by me and didn't say ONE word! I even said "helloooo", and nobody responded. Even though I KNOW they clearly heard me. I was just trying to actually give you guys my money to fix my car. But apparently you guys don't want any service or money coming your way. McDonalds has better service than this place. I will NEVER come back and I advise everybody else to do the same. They will just ignore you.

March 28, 2014

Hi Kara, 100% Customer Satisfaction is our goal at Town and Country Toyota. We regret that you were not greeted in the manner our customers have come to know and expect. We would certainly like to speak with you further regarding this matter at your earliest convenience. Please contact Glenna Watts, Customer Relations Manager at 704-972-3684. Thank you.

"I purchased a used vehicle from Town and Country after..."

I purchased a used vehicle from Town and Country after assurances from the sales person that it had passed a 150 point inspection, and that they stood behind what they sold. I had noted some oil on the bottom of the pan, and had them put the car on a lift. A mechanic looked it over and said that it didn't look like the rear main seal, and was likely residue that settled after cleaning the vehicle. After taking delivery, I noticed some oil drops on my driveway and promptly notified the dealer, who told me that they in fact would not stand behind the vehicle. I took the car to a real mechanic, who promptly identified 3 oil leaks, including the rear main seal!

Dustin, Kube

January 21, 2014

Hi KBCharlotte, We take great care to return all vehicles that are serviced at our dealership back to their owners in top working condition. We apologize for your frustrations, and would like to take some time to speak with you further regarding the incident. Please contact Glenna Watts, Customer Relations Manager at 704-972-3864. Thank you.

"Vehicle: 2007 Honda Accord LX, ~76k miles. Date of..."

Vehicle: 2007 Honda Accord LX, ~76k miles. Date of Accident: 08/22/2013 Body shop: Town & Country Toyota Collision Center, Charlotte, NC. Recommended by the insurance company. Damage: Rear bumper, Rear passenger side fender and door and rear passenger side wheel (clearly visible as tilted). All the damages were clearly explained to the estimator. Estimate: Next day, 8/23/2013, an estimate of $5,800 was provided. I verified at that point that all damages related to the wheel were also covered. I was told that the damage was marginal to the wheel. The estimator also mentioned that the insurance company has approved repairs up to $9,300. Estimated delivery date: 9/9/2013 Subsequent events: • One week or so before delivery I received a call from the estimator asking if the interior panel of the rear passenger door was damaged before accident. No, given that the impact/damage was clearly visible from outside on the rear passenger door, I expected the estimator to verify the inside as well before providing an estimate. • A couple of days before delivery I again received a call from the estimator stating that they have noticed a damage to the rear passenger wheel and it needs to be fixed and will require a week more to fix and the estimate was now $7,250. • On 9/13/2013, Friday evening, I was told that the car was ready to pick up. Total cost $8,644. $2,844 more than estimate, ~ 50% more than original. After complaining to the manager, I was told that given insurance requirements they are able to only do a visual/cursory appraisal and it is common in collision damages to have final costs significantly higher than original estimate. What is the point of the estimate if it is going to be exceeded by 50%? • After driving the car over the weekend, I noticed that the same wheel was making a loud noise when driven over 35 mph. I took the car back Monday morning and was told they will check and get back. In the evening, I was told that the wheel bearings are damaged and that they are waiting on parts. • After following up a couple of times, finally on 9/19/2013 I have picked up the car. Close to a month after originally submitting the cars to repairs. Final costs $8,858 or $3,058, ~53% above original estimate. • After a million requests, Town and Country provided a trade in value estimate of $5,500 i.e. $3,358 less than the cost to repair. • Over time, over budget and sub-par work.

Justin Demers, Mike the Manager

October 03, 2013

Hi Veersen, We would very much like to discuss the situation you have described in further detail. Please contact Sanjay Prakash, General Manager at 704-972-3826. Thank you.

"It's been a few weeks since I bought my 2010 Prius..."

It's been a few weeks since I bought my 2010 Prius from Koob at T&C Toyota. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car, went on a test drive with my wife and I, and ultimately sold us the Prius. My wife and I asked a lot of questions and he was able to answer them all. He is a happy Prius owner and it was great to buy from someone who puts their own money, family, and safety into their product. I am a hard sell. I'm the kind of person who picks up an item, carries it around a store for an hour before putting it down and never looking back. After the test drive, my wife and I left to talk it over, and I came back the next day with my trade in and got the car. Koob just didn't sell me the car on the day of the test drive, he had me wanting it 24 hours later. Koob and David Parker (Finance Manager) even stayed after hours to accommodate the sell! I'll definitely buy from them again. Customer service is not dead!

Koob D. Vajh

"Buying a car from Town and Country Toyota was the best..."

Buying a car from Town and Country Toyota was the best experience I've had buying a car. TruePrice was the best price after shopping for a car for days. Easy and fast buy. Most importantly, no games played for a sale. Town and Country Toyota definatley has my business!

Phyllis