Toyota On Nicholasville

Toyota On Nicholasville

Call
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking

"Great experience"

First time visiting this dealership. What a great experience. This is a no pressure dealership. I was greeted by a salesman by the name of Robert Harris. When he asked if he could be of assistance I explained to him that I was just looking right then, he respected that and said he would be inside if I needed anything. I found a vehicle and located Mr. Harris who was a pleasure to work with. He worked with me gave me the best deal possible and made my buying experience a pleasure. I will strongly recommend Robert Harris and Toyota on Nicholasville to friends and family. Thanks! Anthony

"New Vehicle Purchase"

We came to the dealership expecting to find a large variety of models to choose from. The dealership had a great selection. Our alesman, Bill Booth was extremely patient with us. We feel he went beyond what was expected of him to make sure we purchased the vehicle we would be happiest with as our new car. The process was easy and we felt that we were well treated and well informed about all aspects of the purchase. William &Sherry Faulkner

October 21, 2014

William & Sherry, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We sincerely appreciate you and your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth! We look forward to seeing you and working with you in the future! Enjoy your new Toyota! -TON Team

"Outstanding Experience"

You think a dealership this big wouldn't give personalize service that is truly NOT the case here. From my salesperson, Billy Boothe to the Finance office, I was completely taken care of. My family had a great experience in every aspect of this buying experience. I have bought over 10 new cars from different dealerships and this ranks at the top. This was a used car and I had the same great experience as a new car buyer. Billy was great! I would recommend him.

October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We sincerely appreciate your time and business. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience here at our dealership. We thank you for your kind words and look forward to working with you in the future!

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I leased a 2014 Toyota Rav4 this past weekend from Bill booth. He was super friendly, no pressure, very helpful and knowledgeable. Even after I test drove every trim level! I got a great car at a GREAT price.The Dealership was clean, pretty and inviting. All in all this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I would definitely recommend Bill and Toyota on Nicholasville.

October 14, 2014

Hi Jessica! Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had an excelling buying experience! Thank you for your kind words and your recommendation! We are happy to accommodate you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

"Best service by far"

Me and my husband was looking for a vehicle with better gas mileage and we talked to Carlos Bowman. He was very knowledgeable went above and beyond to help us get into a Camry which we totally love it. Definitely would recommend Toyota on Nicholasville.

October 07, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here with Carlos! Thank you for you recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your Camry!

"AWESOME"

Great honest guy. He listens and pays attention to what you are looking for and will go out his way to make whatever you need done happen. I wish I bought my other vehicle from him too. He deserves all the business he can get plus more.

October 07, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth! We are happy that we were able to accommodate you and look forward to working with you again in the future! -TON Team

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

I bought a 2014 Toyota Rav4 this past weekend from Tyler Hendricks. He was super friendly, no pressure, very helpful and knowledgeable. I got a great car at a GREAT price and they gave me way more for my trade-in than I expected. The Dealership was clean, pretty and inviting. All in all this was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

October 02, 2014

Thank you for your time and review. We are happy to hear that you had an excellent car buying experience and were satisfied with our dealership. Thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Thank you for your business!

"Toyota On Nicholasville"

I had a wonderful experience here! Tyler was my salesman and I highly recommend him. He was very professional and patient with me as I made my decision. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I will return and send friends and family.

October 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We sincerely appreciate your time and business. We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Tyler. We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to working with you in the future!

"Excellent experience"

The salesman was helpful and informative. Everyone was nice and thoughtful. I was very impressed with how much they worked with us. I would recommend this dealership and this salesman to anybody.

September 30, 2014

Hi John! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience here with Tyler Hendricks. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future!

"Great Salesman"

Bill was a very nice guy, and always seemed interested in what would work best for us. He has even called since we left to ensure we're happy. Anyone looking for a car would be lucky to find a salesman like Bill to help them.

September 23, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill. We look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your Toyota!

Reviews of Bill Booth