Toyota On Nicholasville

2100 Lexington Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
MattC
4/18/2016

"New to the Toyota Family"

Being new to the Toyota family has been such a pleasant experience. From the superb customer service given by Tony Samaan to the ease of leasing a new and attractive Toyota Corolla, I am proud and impressed with this dealership and its staff.

sydneypitma
4/13/2016

"Great Service"

I gave a 5 star rating based on the professionalism, ease, and genuine service I recieved. It was my first time buying a new not used car, and the process was streamlined and enjoyable.

April 14, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your brand new car! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your experience. We wish you many happy miles, and hope to accommodate all your vehicle needs in the future.

Satisfied Customer
4/11/2016

"Excellent"

I first bought a car from Toyota on Nicholasville in October 2007. I moved 2 hours away in August 2008. Their customer service is so good that I rather drive these 4 hours total just because making business with them is always an enjoyable experience. I have other Toyota dealers near by, and I have tried their service. I keep coming back to Toyota on Nicholasville, and I will keep coming back as long as they keep being the best in customer service, prices, and fairness, and courtesy. If I'm going to be giving my money to any business I will chose the best. The driving is just a little price to pay for years of satisfaction. Thank you guys! You truly are the best.

Chris Cassinelli

April 14, 2016

Thanks so much for leaving us this review and sharing your experience.We are pleased to know that we have satisfied you for the past few years!

Elf
4/04/2016

"A very pleasant experience. "

The salesman was very pleasant to work with. I did not feel pressured to buy any vehicle. One of the few times that I have dealt with a dealership and felt that I was treated with respect.

Mr. Anderson in fiancé office.

April 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we would be happy to help :)

Big Dog

"Great experience!"

I worked with Tony Samaan and Lance Royalty and they were incredible. Ended up buying 3 new cars in two days and they made the car buying experience better than anywhere else I've been. My family buys a lot of cars and mostly Toyotas. This is the place to go!!

April 04, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving us this review and sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that Tony and Lance did everything they could to make your Toyota on Nicholasville experience a great one.

Karen69
3/30/2016

"Purchased a new 2016 Toyota Camry "

Had a wonderful experience purchasing my new vehicle. Tony Samaan & Lance Royalty worked with me on purchasing my new vehicle. Both are very professional & nice. Tony is an awesome salesman!

April 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and sharing your experience. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future.

kelleyroberts10
3/30/2016

"Wonderful Experience with Toyota on Nicholasville"

I had a wonderful experience buying my new Highlander from Toyota on Nicholasville! I worked with Tony Samaan, who was exceptional. He wasn't pushy but did a thorough job of showing us all of the features of the Highlanders. He answered all of our questions and gave us time and space to make our decision. He was honest and truthful throughout the entire process. Lance Royalty was also very helpful when we were deciding whether to lease or buy. He was very knowledgable and patient. I appreciate both of them for making the process smooth and easy.

April 04, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review and sharing your experience. We are happy to hear the Tony took great care of you and he was honest! Welcome to the Toyota family :)

carbuyer123
3/21/2016

"Tony was very nice"

Lots of options with regard to payments. Tony, our salesman, was very nice and helped us through the entire process. I would buy from him again.

L & K
3/14/2016

"Manager-Lance Royalty, Katherine went the "EXTRA MILE"!!!"

This dealership gets the "highest rating" because of the outstanding service they gave us every time we stopped by to look at their selection. They always went the "extra mile" to help us and answer our questions. They made us feel like family and still do when we return for car washes, oil changes, etc. This was a most excellent and positive experience for us. If you want to experience a happy and easy experience, which will exceed your expectations, go to Toyota on Nicholasville and you definitely will not be disappointed. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership!!!

LANCE ROYALTY and Katherine

Wsj321
3/11/2016

"Great car buying experience, great dealership"

I recently purchased a new 2016 Camry XLE. After a lifetime of buying many cars over the years, I have experienced a spectrum of less than pleasant encounters with various dealers and sales agents. My car buying experience with Toyota on Nicholasville was the best ever. Ian Miller was my sales consultant who helped me select the exact car I was looking for and made the entire transaction from start to finish the best car buying experience ever. Could not be happier with price, convenience and courtesy offered by all from Ian, the business office and all other employees who asked if they could help with anything. I have never written a review before-- this is a first for me. I want to share this with others looking for a new Toyota.

Reviews of Tony Samaan