Toyota On Nicholasville

Toyota On Nicholasville
Call
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking

"New Lease "

My wife and I had been looking to get a new truck, and were looking for a Toyota Tundra. We had been in contact with the people at Toyota on Nicholasville looking for the specific used truck. The sales staff was more then helpful trying to find the correct truck for us, unfortunately they had just had a big truck sale, and the lot had limited used trucks. My wife received a call from Carlos Bowman explaining there were 2014 Tundras on the lot, and asked if we had ever thought about a lease. We had never really considered this option before. Mr. Bowman was patient with us, and didn't force us or try and sell us, he simply stated that we should come down to the lot, see was available and see what was in our price range. We drove up to Nicholasville and met with Carlos. He showed a vehicle that fit exactly what we were looking for, we both loved the truck, Carlos then went through the process of how a lease works, and really broke it down for us. He was very forward, and honest with us. He took the time to explain everything to us, and made sure we understood the process. Showing us both the pros and the cons of the situation. He shot us straight, and made the process enjoyable. We drove off the lot in a brand new 2014 Toyota Tundra Crew Max. Mr. Bowman was a pleasure to work with, along with the other employees who assisted along the way. We will definitely be back to Toyota on Nicholasville and plan to lease another car with Mr. Bowman in the near future.

"I was wowed"

My husband and I were not in the market to purchase a new car. We knew we were going to have to eventually but did not expect it to happen so soon as currently, all of our savings are tied to building a house. So, it is safe to say that the added stress of his 1993 Honda CRV throwing an engine rod on top of the fact that the house was going to be done soon was enough to send us into an all-out stress mode. On Friday, my husband and I left another dealership and went to check out Toyota on Nicholasville on our way home. It was probably 8:30 p.m. when we pulled up onto the lot. We were looking at the used cars when Carlos Valencia greeted us. He asked us what we were looking for and I told him that I was a commuter as I work in Frankfort and I wanted comfort and reliability. My husband knew I was looking for comfort but had told me that there was no such thing. Well, Carlos knew exactly what to do for us. He pulled around in a 2014 Camry LE and asked if we ever thought about leasing. My first thought upon getting into the car was that this was exactly what I was looking for. I never thought I would drive a Toyota much less a sedan. The way it ran and felt, it was as though I could live in it. That night, we went home to think about it and research the possibility of leasing a car. The next day we went to Toyota and worked with Bryan Wytiaz as Carlos was busy. Bryan was very friendly, knowledgeable and he answered all questions we had regarding leasing the car. He even let my husband and I go on a test drive ourselves to try the car out on country roads since that is 90 percent of my daily commute. The customer service was there, they made us feel extremely important and while Bryan took us on a tour of the facility, I realized it was a complete "WOW" factor. Later that day, my husband and I went to look at a couple of other vehicles but nothing ranked high on my list in terms of the feel of the Camry and the sales team we wanted to work with. We got the car that night and Carlos helped to program my phone to the cars Bluetooth as well as helped me see if the color my husband and I both liked was the one we were going to settle on. It is on a lease but my husband is very confident it will become a purchase. In a day when customer service has all but vanished, Toyota on Nicholasville has it and because of that, we went back. I can never thank Bryan and Carlos enough for their time and patience with us. They were able to calm my nerves when it came to a huge decision and I will use them in the future.. I have already given referrals out to my sister and her fiancé as they are looking at trading in their Chevy Camaro.

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We sincerely appreciate you and your business. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Carlos and Bryan. We are happy to meet your needs and are glad that you gave Toyota on Nicholasville a chance. We thank you for you kind words and your recommendations and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your Camry!

"Smooth Experience All The Way "

From the time that I walked on the lot to the time that I signed the paperwork, I felt like I was treated with respect. The whole experience was smooth, Bryan Wytiaz was not pushy, he gave me time to check out the vehicle and make sure that it was something that I felt comfortable with. Even Brittney, the finance person, seemed very friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone I know and I would send them directly to Bryan Wytiaz for help with their next vehicle!

September 10, 2014

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We sincerely appreciate you and your business. We are pleased to hear that you had a smooth car buying experience here with Bryan. We thank you for your recommendation and look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your vehicle! -TON Team

"Sales"

My experience working with Bill Booth was very smooth. He was very knowledgable and not a pushy salesman which I greatly appreciated. He answered every question I had. Would definitely work with him again.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that you had a smooth car buying experience. We look forward to seeing and working with you in the future!

"Sales"

Bill Booth did a great job. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and was very friendly and easy to work with. I would but again from him in the future.

September 09, 2014

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and business. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience here with Mr. Booth. We look forward to working with you in the future! -TON Team

"Great distance experience!"

I was a Toyota on Nicholasville customer but moved to Indianapolis last year. My busy schedule makes it very difficult for me to search and/or shop for a car and finding a new dealership to work with was not something I was looking forward to. Bryan Williams anticipated my needs and reached out to me letting me know I could still easliy work with a dealership I was comfortable with and trust. H took care of all my needs over the phone and arranged to have my vehical delivered to me without the need for me to inturupt my busy schedule, go to a new dealership, or make a trip to Lexington! All the paperwork was prepared and brought to my home. All was taken care of in the comfort of my home per my scheduling needs. Thank you Bryan for all of your attention and arrangements on my behalf!!

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you trust our dealership and continue to let us work with you despite the distance. We are happy to accommodate your needs. We are glad to hear that you had another great experience and hope you enjoy your Toyota!

"Every Toyota Dealership needs a Carlos Bowman"

We are returning customers. Once again we have found ourselves in another Camry, our 3rd in the past 14 years. The 2013 model is our 5th Toyota product and - again - we are satisfied with the product and the Sales Representative. Carlos Bowman was fantastic. Carlos was welcoming, caring, patient, and he knew his product(s) very well. r.shearer, II

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy that you chose Toyota on Nicholasville and had another great experience here with Carlos. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your Camry!

"Great customer service!"

Bill Booth is an outstanding sales associate! He went the extra mile to make our experience great. Also, Dave Conley runs a fantastic dealership at Toyota on Nicholasville.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience! We look forward to working with you in the future!

"Carlos was excellent"

Carlos Bowman was excellent to work with. His knowledge was excedingly helpful in allowing us to make an unpressured decision to buy our new Venza. He took all the time we needed to learn about the car and covered all the cars features with us.

September 02, 2014

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are pleased to hear that you had great experience here with Carlos and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new Venza!

"Once again, Wonderful!"

This is the second car we have leased with Carlos and we will definitely be back! He is friendly, personable and offers his honest opinion in regards to features, styles, etc. to what you are looking for. Coming to Lexington from Louisville is well worth the drive when you get to work with a guy like Carlos!

September 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased that you continue to make the drive to TON! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for your business!

Bill Booth