Toyota On Nicholasville

Toyota On Nicholasville

Call
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
ravensunset
1/24/2015

"Great Experience! "

Bill Booth was wonderful to deal with , Never pushy , kept us informed of everything going on and made sure we were satisfied with everything . There was no pressure and everything went smooth, I will recommend him and this dealership to anyone looking for a new car !

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth. Thank you for your recommendation! Enjoy your Toyota!

lee
1/22/2015

"Positive satisfying experience"

Carlos Bowman exemplifies what a consumer wants to experience when purchasing a new vehicle. Knowledgeable, respectful and friendly are just a few words to describe him. He made the experience in purchasing a new vehicle simple and very efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase at Toyota on Nicholasville.

January 26, 2015

Hi Lee, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive, satisfying experience here with Carlos. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for your business! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Satisfied Customer
1/22/2015

"Bryan Wytiaz is an excellent salesman"

This is the 3rd vehicle in 5 years that I have bought from this dealership. I would not go anywhere else. The past 2 times I have dealt with Steve Day who is excellent. This time I dealt with Bryan Wytiaz. From the beginning he was extremely professional. I gave specific details of exactly what I wanted and the first car he brought to me I bought within 24 hours. He was attentive to everything I had asked for and was very knowledgable in all types of vehicles and models. Bryan was very professional and I would highly recommend to go see him if you want the best car for the best value. The last thing I told him was to "stop spoiling me" if that gives you any idea of the type of expertise and kindness he showed. Most car dealers harass and lie to you, Bryan was opposite and was completely straight forward about everything. I will continue to always go back to this dealership and will specifically ask for Bryan for any more vehicles in the future.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience here with Bryan Wytiaz. We thank you for your kind words and for continuing to choose Toyota On Nicholasville. We look forward to working with you again soon!

autrygraham
1/19/2015

"Excellent Service"

Bryan Wytiaz was the employee and he was fantastic. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car. He was very knowledgable on the inventory at his dealership, friendly, frank, and enjoyable to work with.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for your review.We are so pleased to hear that you received excellent service here with Bryan. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future!

January 21, 2015

hstewart
1/18/2015

"Great Exprience!"

Carlos Bowman and Stephen Payne were great to work with! Both seemed down to earth and friendly. There was no major pressure, they just wanted to find us a van that suited our needs.

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience here at our dealership with Carlos and Stephen. Enjoy your van!

eelc2008
1/18/2015

"Easy trade"

Melissa made the trade easy. She went out of her way to make it happen. Melissa has washed my new Camry ever time I stop by. Thanks

January 19, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had an easy trade here with us! We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for your business!

Buckler
1/10/2015

"Great buying experience"

Bill Booth was excellent. He answered all my questions and did not make me feel rushed in any way.It was cold outside and he brought cars down for myself and my husband to see.He was so helpful in the buying process. Thanks Bill!

January 13, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are ecstatic to hear that you had a great buying experience here with Bill Booth! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Chris
1/09/2015

"Great Experience! "

Carlos was so pleasant to deal with. No pressure whatsoever. His knowledge of the vehicle was exceptional. I'll definitely send friends and family to see him when they need a new car or truck. Thanks Carlos!

January 13, 2015

Hi Chris! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Carlos! Thank you so much for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you and your friends and family in the future! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

mvcampbell
1/06/2015

"Excellent buying experience!!!"

We are so blessed that we were able to purchase our new Tundra from Bill Booth. What a guy! He was so helpful and understanding. This was one of the best buying experiences we have ever had. We would so recomment that if you are looking to buy a new Toyota that you would go to Toyota on Nicholasville and ask for Bill Booth. He is the BEST!

January 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We sincerely appreciate your time and kind words. We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent buying experience here with Bill Booth. We look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your Tundra!

rbtflowers
12/31/2014

"EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE"

we visited Toyota on Nicholasville mostly by accident, in that traffic was so bad, it was easier to go their way than to the alternate dealership we had thought to visit. we are really glad we did. we found billy booth also by accident, told him what we thought we wanted, and he quickly provided us with a number of alternate vehicles he had available. also by accident we encountered a vehicle of interest and within a very short period of time took it for a test drive. it was late afternoon, and we decided to come back the following day. we presented a proposal to billy that included our trade-in and within 30 minutes reached an agreement for purchase. within another 30 minutes, we met with Britney carter (business manager) and executed the paperwork. while we were doing paper, billy had our new car cleaned again (it did not need it, but billy pays attention to details). billy had brought our old car around and helped us clean out all the stuff I should have removed previously. he also took the time to help us better understand the technology on the vehicle. that alone probably saved us more than a few hours. on the way out, he reminded us of the free car washes and our free oil change. we are exceptionally glad we went to Toyota on Nicholasville. no pressure at any point - just exceptional service. in our 50 years of buying automobiles, it was by far the best experience.

December 31, 2014

Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had an exceptional car buying experience here with Bill Booth. We are pleased to hear that he met all of your needs. We are glad that you gave Toyota On Nicholasville a chance and we appreciate all of your kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for your business! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Reviews of Bill Booth