Toyota On Nicholasville

Toyota On Nicholasville

Call
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
ltcadki
11/30/2014

"No better place to buy a Toyota"

What can I say! Bill Booth and Lance Royalty were outstanding! No beating around the bush! Straight forward, courteous, and to the point! No better place or people to buy a toyota in America!

Lance Royalty

December 02, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here with Bill and Lance! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for your business!

beverly.garrett.75
11/15/2014

"My experience at Toyota on Nicholasville."

I highly recommend Toyota on Nicholasville. If you are looking for a car be sure to ask for Tyler Hendricks. He was very nice and friendly. Never tried to pressure me in to buying something I didnt want. Got a great deal on my Toyota. Thanks Tyler.

November 17, 2014

Hi Beverly, Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate you and your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with Tyler. Thank you for you recommendation of our dealership. Enjoy your Toyota! -Toyota on Nicholasville Team

Gillian Denmark
11/15/2014

"Tyler was our salesman and he was exceptional "

I would recommend them to anybody interested in buying a car new or used. They were just excellent and VERY patient. Shane was also extremely helpful. Thank you Toyota on Nicholasville for a great auto buying experience.

November 17, 2014

Hi Gillian, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Tyler and Shane. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you again in the future! -Toyota on Nicholasville Team

mirandalynn86
11/10/2014

"Tyler is amazing! "

This has been the best dealership experience ever! I live in Ohio but I'm still telling all my friends it's worth the drive! They took excellent care of me and didn't pressure me like most dealerships do. Definitely going back!

November 11, 2014

Hi Miranda, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Tyler Hendricks. We thank you for your kind words, dedication, and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

awafford
11/08/2014

"Very pleased"

Salesman Bill Booth was a pleasure to work with. He answered all our questions and explained everything great . We are very happy and pleased with our experience.

November 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We sincerely appreciate you and your business. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth and we look forward to working with you in the future!

sjmg
10/31/2014

"Comfortable Buying Experience"

I bought a 2013 Camry from Tyler Hendricks in late August. He was a great salesman to work with. He listened well, was knowledgeable, and followed through on everything he promised. I was very pleased with the whole experience. I don't enjoy the search for a new/used car and Tyler made it as painless as possible. Thanks Tyler!

November 03, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy that you chose Toyota on Nicholasville and had a comfortable car buying experience. We look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your Camry!

chelled2002
10/30/2014

"Shane Lanham"

Shane went above and beyond and worked out exactly what I ask for! He was confident and positive. I went in and didn't have high hopes because I had been turned away by a previous dealer and he made it work! Best customer service experience I've had in awhile.

November 03, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant car buying experience here with Shane Lanham. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your Toyota!

tcmci
10/29/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

I was extremely pleased with my experience at Toyota on Nichlosville. My salesman Bill Booth was a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful with all my questions.I would highly recommend Bill and Toyota on Nichlosville.

November 03, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at our dealership. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future! -TON Team

DavidHam
10/20/2014

"New purchase"

This was my first time visiting this dealership. Was very impressed with the dealership and the sales associate. Robert Harris was very helpful in helping us find the right vehicle for us. He was very knowledgable and assisted us with no pressure to buy. We didn't feel "rushed" as you can feel with so many salesmen, he took the time to show us several vehicles and did not make us feel that we were "manipulating" his time. Thank you Robert Harris for making our car buying experience very pleasant! Will recommend dealership and most definetly you, Robert Harris.

Robert Harris

October 21, 2014

David, Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your time and business. We are happy to hear that you were impressed with both our dealership and your salesman. Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future! -TON Team

Toyota2014.5
10/20/2014

"New Vehicle Purchase"

We came to the dealership expecting to find a large variety of models to choose from. The dealership had a great selection. Our alesman, Bill Booth was extremely patient with us. We feel he went beyond what was expected of him to make sure we purchased the vehicle we would be happiest with as our new car. The process was easy and we felt that we were well treated and well informed about all aspects of the purchase. William &Sherry Faulkner

October 21, 2014

William & Sherry, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We sincerely appreciate you and your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth! We look forward to seeing you and working with you in the future! Enjoy your new Toyota! -TON Team

Reviews of Bill Booth