Toyota On Nicholasville

2100 Lexington Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Flash
8/15/2016

"Buyer Beware"

Tried to sell us a 2016 Prius as a 2017 at a 2017 price. Only found out when setting up the insurance and found out the VIN was for a 2016. Bad people, bad business practices.

courtgab1
7/09/2016

"Great dealership "

We just bought a 2016 Toyota Sienna from Toyota on Nicholasville and had a great experience. Tony Samaan was helpful, kind, and wonderful to work with. I give both he and the dealership 5/5!

July 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that Tony made your experience a great one by providing helpful service. Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we look forward to working with you again!

Maria87
6/24/2016

"Pleasant Service and Enviroment"

I recently got a 2016 Corolla from here and was very pleased with how nice and patient Richard was with us. Also I appericate how he showed me the features in the car. Thanks Again!

Richard Steele

July 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new Corolla! We are so happy that your experience was a great one. Our Toyota family wishes you many happy miles!

chanshahin
6/24/2016

"Wonderful"

Had the best experience here! Alex Shahin was a wonderful sales man, very helpful. buying my next car from him. will recommend him to others!

Alex Shahin

July 11, 2016

We are happy to hear that Alex did everything he could to make your Toyota on Nicholasville experience a great one! Congratulations on your new car, and we hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future! Thanks so much for leaving us this review and sharing your experience.

paulthewall
6/21/2016

"Great! "

Looove my new Toyota! Thanks Tony! I felt very welcomed and everyone was friendly. Tony is one cool cat! I'd recommend Toyota for sure!

July 11, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Tony. We appreciate your time to leave us a review. We hope to accommodate all of your vehicle needs in the future!

MattC
4/18/2016

"New to the Toyota Family"

Being new to the Toyota family has been such a pleasant experience. From the superb customer service given by Tony Samaan to the ease of leasing a new and attractive Toyota Corolla, I am proud and impressed with this dealership and its staff.

June 21, 2016

Thanks so much for leaving us this review and sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that Tony did everything he could to make your Toyota on Nicholasville experience a great one! Congratulations on your new Corolla, and we hope you will return to us with all your vehicle needs in the future!

sydneypitma
4/13/2016

"Great Service"

I gave a 5 star rating based on the professionalism, ease, and genuine service I recieved. It was my first time buying a new not used car, and the process was streamlined and enjoyable.

Bill Booth

April 14, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your brand new car! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your experience. We wish you many happy miles, and hope to accommodate all your vehicle needs in the future.

Satisfied Customer
4/11/2016

"Excellent"

I first bought a car from Toyota on Nicholasville in October 2007. I moved 2 hours away in August 2008. Their customer service is so good that I rather drive these 4 hours total just because making business with them is always an enjoyable experience. I have other Toyota dealers near by, and I have tried their service. I keep coming back to Toyota on Nicholasville, and I will keep coming back as long as they keep being the best in customer service, prices, and fairness, and courtesy. If I'm going to be giving my money to any business I will chose the best. The driving is just a little price to pay for years of satisfaction. Thank you guys! You truly are the best.

Chris Cassinelli

April 14, 2016

Thanks so much for leaving us this review and sharing your experience.We are pleased to know that we have satisfied you for the past few years!

Elf
4/04/2016

"A very pleasant experience. "

The salesman was very pleasant to work with. I did not feel pressured to buy any vehicle. One of the few times that I have dealt with a dealership and felt that I was treated with respect.

Chris Purvis
Mr. Anderson in fiancé office.

April 04, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future, we would be happy to help :)

Big Dog
3/30/2016

"Great experience!"

I worked with Tony Samaan and Lance Royalty and they were incredible. Ended up buying 3 new cars in two days and they made the car buying experience better than anywhere else I've been. My family buys a lot of cars and mostly Toyotas. This is the place to go!!

Lance Royalty

April 04, 2016

Thank you so much for leaving us this review and sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that Tony and Lance did everything they could to make your Toyota on Nicholasville experience a great one.

Reviews of Tony Samaan