Toyota On Nicholasville

Carlos Bowman

Steve Jennings, Sales Associate, Toyota On Nicholasville

Steve Jennings

February 07, 2017

"Bad service and lies on bad service call back"

- William Russell

Went to this dealership for a warranty radio/cd player replacement. When leaving after work preformed, there was a high tone emanating through my speakers. I backed up and informed the service person that assist me. He said it was the wiring to my sub woofer for which that was not an issue with the old radio. He checked with his service manager and he agreed with his service person. Again, I told them I did not have that issue before they installed another radio but they kept insisting it was the wiring to my sub woofer . I told them to put the old radio back in because I can not ride in the car with that annoying tone. I was told from the service manager that if they put the old radio back they would not have anything else to do with my original issue. The tone was gone after the old radio installed. I made the service manager aware.H e still insist my wiring would be an issue and after a heated dialogue I was told to leave and never come back.I filled a complaint through the Toyota complaint center. After taking my complaint, the center representative informed me that someone from Toyota On Nicholasville will call me. Two days later I did get the call. After explaining, she told me that she also agreed with the service department analysis. I told her I was told from the Toyota complaint center that there was pass radio issues and thy preformed the work. She insist this car was never there. Dates this was there: 6/19/15, 9/22/14, 6/20/14 new engine. Still having my original radio issue, I call Green's Toyota. They made an appointment and preformed the work. I have no radio issues. I never had anything done to sub woofer wiring and Green's did not say there would be any issues.

January 07, 2017

"Pleasant experience"

- dickb

Checked with several dealers for a Corolla. Met with Melissa Prado at Toyota on Nicholasville who offered a short test drive with a good explanation of all the cars features. There was no high pressure. On the first request, she offered a price that was better than other dealers. She didn't start playing the price games that other dealers do like Greens. Trade in offer was in line with KBB estimates.They offered to bring another car with features and color I wanted and it was there in a week. Went to pick up the car and pay for it expecting pressure to add warranties etc. They were offered but not pushed. 'No" was accepted with out a further push. They do over charge on paperwork (title, plates etc) but all dealers do. Melissa was accommodating, helpful and pleasant to work with.

November 25, 2016

"The best Toyota manager and salesmen!"

- Moberly, Tim

If you would love a new vehicle but not sure if you can afford it, visit Toyota on Nicholasville! Steve Jennings and Lance Royalty will give you the most fair deal! They work as a team and make sure you have what is best for your needs! Honesty, patience and knowledge makes the perfect salesman! Thank you for the great trade and fair prices! Vehicle #2 from your dealership!!

• Restaurant