Toyota On Nicholasville

2100 Lexington Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
droopyxv3
8/24/2015

"best experience as always."

3rd time i buy a car at toyota on nicholasville and as always they exceed my expectations. Easy and smooth transaction. My sales man (Bill Booth) made it all happen. Thank you man.. definitely recommend to anybody buying.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for review! We are so pleased to hear that you had another great experience at our dealership. We thank you for your loyalty and your recommendation! Enjoy your new car!

Osbourne
8/23/2015

"Purchase of 2014 Tundra"

Purchasing a vehicle can cause such dread. However, this time was different. After looking online at several dealerships, we found an Internet special for a 2015 Tundra we thought might work for us. Since we live out of town, our salesman, Bryan Wytiaz, was very responsive in answering numerous questions by phone and text. When we did make the trip from Bardstown to Nicholasville, we were impressed with Bryan's style. He was quite knowledgeable, but not pushy. Thanks to the large inventory, we were able to drive 3 vehicles, before deciding on a 2014 Tundra. Our compliments to General Sales Manager, Lance Royalty, and Finance Manager, Chris Cassinelli, too!

Lance Royalty and Chris Cassinelli

August 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience here with Bryan! Thank you for choosing Toyota On Nicholasville and we look forward to working with you in the future!

The Hatmakers
8/22/2015

"Bill Booth saleman"

Bill was helping us on Wednesday with a Camy and very knowledge about the car. We left and came back and talked to Bill he immediately knew our names and that impressed us. He had all pevious info we had talked about and was very cordial and yes we will do business with him again. Very nice salesman would rate him very highly. Thanks Bill. The Hatmakers

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill and he was able to meet your needs! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your Camry!

AdamDeMamp
8/20/2015

"Great Price, Great Service"

The price was great. There was not any pressure through the whole process. The options to purchase various warranties and protections were explained and offered by them, and declined by me. They did not apply pressure to try to convince me to buy something I did not want. This will be the first dealership I visit when it is time to buy again.

August 26, 2015

Hi Adam! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience here with Joe and we look forward to working with you again in the future! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

robsherryp
8/13/2015

"Bryan Wytiaz"

I am 55 and have bought over 15 vehicles. I have never had it so easy or so pleasant. I will buy from Bryan Wytiaz again and again and would highly recommend him.

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience and we thank you for your loyalty and look forward to working with you in the future!

amr21459
7/30/2015

"Bill Booth rocks at Toyota on Nicholasville"

From the moment I parked my old car to the moment I drove off in my new Avalon Bill was a dream. No pressure, great personality, didn't treat me like a girl just answered my questions and showed me the inventory. I could not have asked for a nicer guy to get me through the process. I have nothing to say but good things about the dealership, my new car or Bill. If my experience was a movie it would get two thumbs up

August 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth! We thank you for your kind words and look forward to working with you in the future!

dodgerampickup
7/24/2015

"Smooth"

The whole experience was smooth. I was great before entering the front door. My interests were considered and they didn't try and push me towards a more expensive vehicle. I was prepared to be firm and leave as soon as they began the whole "salesman" thing. It wasn't necessary; the salesman was very personable and made the process very enjoyable.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a smooth and enjoyable experience here with Bill Booth. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Mike0929
7/14/2015

"Great Sales ans Service Experience "

I recently ordered a Tundra Limited from Vicky Cooper. She was very professional, courteous and fun to work with throughout the entire process. Although it did take longer than expected for my new truck to arrive be ause of the special color my wife wanted, it was definitely worth the wait. We got a much better deal than what Greens offered us for our Tacoma, we wont go anywhere else. Dave Padgett is a wonderful and outstanding service advisor. We always feel welcome and like family. MICHAEL M.

Dave Padgett

July 15, 2015

Hi Michael! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership. We thank you for your patience and loyalty and look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your new Tundra! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

campbellrobin
7/06/2015

"Fantastic and Professional. WILL GO BACK!!!!!."

I purchased a used vehile from TON last month and feel compeled to write a review because the service I received was fantastic. Bill Booth along with Yogi, Steve and Chris were top notch. I was actually very hesitant of buying a vehicle from a dealership due to previous experiences......but I left there with a whole new image and understanding of the industry. It was actually a pleasure working with them and I can say without a doubt this is where I will buy vehicles in the future! Thanks Bill, Yogi, Steve and Chris!!!! I love my car and am actually anxious to come in for oil changes, etc.

July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience here at our dealership. We look forward to working with you in the future! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

jake91405
7/06/2015

"No Shenanigans!"

They were straight-forward and honest, even showing us their "cheat" sheets. We know we got a good deal and were treated wonderfully. I highly recommend this dealership, and our salesman, Bill Booth!

July 06, 2015

Hi Jake! Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here with Bill Booth. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! Enjoy your new Toyota! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Reviews of Bill Booth