Toyota On Nicholasville

2100 Lexington Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Sarah & Nancy
5/25/2015

"Shane Lanham was our sales person and he was awesome!!"

Shane showed us our new 2015 Toyota Avalon. We went on a test drive and he told us a lot about the new car. He showed my daughter how everything worked. He is good at his job:)

Ross Taylor

jsteeleinlex
5/11/2015

"Great experience shopping for new Rav4 for our graduate"

Salesman Bill Booth at Toyota On Nicholasville made our new car purchase a stress free one from the first contact to multiple returns to the dealership, test drives, and discussions. He was very knowledgeable on comparable cars that we're interested in and quickly helped us arrive at the perfect model. We were looking at vehicles at 4 total Toyota and Jeep dealers but TON offered or matched the best deal and then some! They really went out of the way for us finding every dollar available to us including incentives, low interest financing, and graduate rebates. They even gave me the most for my trade-in vehicle and were truly consultative on what options made the most sense for us. I will shop here again and wouldn't hesitate to buy again from Bill Booth and team. Great job TON!

May 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience here with Bill. We thank you for your business and your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Liz G
5/01/2015

"Toyota 4Runner~ PERFECT!"

I am thrilled with my new Toyota 4Runner! I came to Toyota on Nicholasville to "look" and figure out what I really wanted. I was lucky enough to have Bill Booth talk to my son and I that day. He was so helpful and patient. We quickly eliminated the smaller vehicles I came to look at and drove a 4Runner. I knew it was the right vehicle for me, however wanted a model of 4Runner that was difficult to get quickly. Bill worked hard to find exactly what I wanted and kept me updated all the way ~ super guy! I could not be more happy with my 4Runner or service from the dealership!

May 06, 2015

Hi Liz! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new 4Runner! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Highlander
4/28/2015

"Toyota Highlander"

Awesome salesman! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles. Bill made our buying experience very memorable! I would highly recommend him to others!! Great service.

April 29, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future!

royfreeman
4/27/2015

"GREAT TRADE, GREAT SALES PEOPLE, VERY NICE TO WORK WITH"

JUST BOUGHT MY 2012 CAMERY, WELL PLEASED, WOULD TRADE AGAIN, THANK YOU BILL FOR HELPING ME AND WISH YOU ALL THE SUCCESS IN THE WORLD, ROY FREEMAN FROM WINCHESTER, KY

April 29, 2015

Hi Roy! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased that you had a great experience here with Bill. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your Camry! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Barbara123
4/23/2015

"Great experience"

Bill Booth was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. He made the car buying experience very easy. He was not what I expected, which is a pushy salesman.

April 29, 2015

Hi Barbara! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership! We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill. We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Crystal Agee
4/23/2015

"Bill Booth Goes Above&Beyond"

He made my car buying experience a breeze! Never met a car salesman as honest as Bill! GREAT experience purchasing my new car Thanks to Bill!

April 29, 2015

Hi Crystal! Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill! Enjoy your new Toyota! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

DonnieBoy
4/17/2015

"The best ever"

The most honest and professional salesman I have dealt with in 40 years. Handled financing options, packaged options, and all my questions with no pressure. Made the best deal from all Toyota dealers with 150 miles of where I live. I will be back again.

April 20, 2015

Hi Donnie! Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bryan! Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

einrav
4/15/2015

"Good experience"

I traded in my beloved Camaro (which I also bought at Toyota on Nicholasville) for a Toyota Rav4. Bill was not pushy, gave me time to decide. I stopped to just "look" on a Saturday evening around 7:00 p.m., thinking they would be closed. There were still customers in there at 9:00! They obviously do what it takes and work long hours to get it done.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience here with Bill. We are happy that you chose to stop in and we are happy to serve you! Enjoy your RAV!

Gambit19
4/14/2015

"Highly recommended"

My first time buying a new car wouldn't have been possible without the amazing help from Carlos and the Toyota staff. Thank you all soooo much! See you in a couple of months!!!

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with Carlos. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Reviews of Bill Booth