Toyota On Nicholasville

2100 Lexington Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
plm713
2/12/2016

"Quick and Happy Purchase"

Purchased a Toyota Corolla on lease. It was my first time ever leasing a car and Bill Booth made it a smooth and easy process. He helped me narrow down what I was looking for in a car and gave me different options to choose from in my price range. Financing was a very quick process. Very satisfied with my purchase.

MomVan
2/10/2016

"Stress free purchase"

Chris Purvis was easy to work with and knowledgeable! Very personable and easy to work with. He made our purchase a stress free buying experience.

jgb326
1/20/2016

"Used car purchased"

Purchased a 2014 Rav 4 from this dealer. Had a payment in mind and they agreed to that payment. Great value for my trade-in. Great salesperson Chris Purvis. This is the second car that I have bought from Chris. I highly recommend him if you are looking for any car.

Camry Lovers 2016
1/15/2016

"We are two HAPPY Camry leasers...just saying!!!!!"

I am in my late 60's and my husband in his early 70's. We have just traveled over 150 miles from Home to lease our 3rd Camry (2016) with Toyota of Nicholasville. We leased our first Camry in 2011 at this Dealership and we were very Happy with our car and experience at that time. However, due to distance, we leased our 2nd Camry (2013) at a dealership close to home. But decided to return to Lexington (Toyota on Nicholasville) for our 3rd Camry. We actually missed their Caring ways, (For example: Every time we went for service or just stopped by they would always wash our car). Our experience was again excellent, fast and easy with two helpful and knowledgeable salesmen-Reede Gilbert and Bryan Wytiaz, both went to every length to make us comfortable, satisfied and content with our deal. Every detail we requested was included on our new car, even though an order had to be placed for a rear spoiler and have it installed and painted. We highly recommend this dealership and these two exceptional sales persons!!!!!!!

Reede Gilbert

Bob375
1/08/2016

"2016 Camry"

Very easy purchase, informative staff and excellent customer service. Bill went the extra mile to make sure I was happy with exactly what I was getting including helpful suggestions on typical purchases. One example was suggesting dark interior due to having children as regular passengers etc.

GoCats2012
12/31/2015

"Enjoyable shopping experience."

My shopping and purchasing experience at Toyota on Nicholasville was very enjoyable. Bill Booth did a great job showing vehicles, and the features of each. Bill was very patient and helped us make sure we picked the right vehicle for our needs. After we picked the right car, the negotiation and paperwork process went very quickly. This was quite possibly the best/easiest car buying process I have been involved in.

JrB
12/23/2015

"Very accommodating "

They have a great customer service. We are a repeat buyers and we will come back again soon. Thank you Chris and Bryan are great!

Morrgan24
12/11/2015

"Great thorough dealership "

I had a great experience for buying my first new car. They took their time & let me see all my options before making a decision.

Betty
12/11/2015

"Great experience in car buying!"

Bill Booth helped us get everything we wanted in a car. He kept us informed from our first meeting with him until the car was actually on the lot. Bill helped us with the "bells and whistles" and we are comfortable calling him if we need help. We will go back to him when we get our next vehicle at Toyota on Nicholasville.

Jason Anderson

hollystalean
12/07/2015

"No pressure buying "

Bill was truly a pleasure to work with. He was the best salesman we've ever had when buying a car. I would highly recommend him.

Reviews of Bill Booth