Toyota On Nicholasville

Steve Jennings

Bryan Williams, Sales Manager, Toyota On Nicholasville

Bryan Williams

March 21, 2017

"Great help and customer service "

- BRogers0028

Tony was the balm. He was very courteous and helpful, he had a great attitude and sense of humor. We would recommend him to anyone interested in buying.

February 26, 2017

"Exelent Used car purchase experience"

- mhoppy

The Camry I wanted had scratches on the bumper and side. I told them I really want this car but I can not buy it like this. They sent the car to a body shop and it was ready in 2 days. The exterior and interior of the 3 year old car was like new!! I am very pleased with this dealership. 2014 Camry was a personal leased car.

February 07, 2017

"Bad service and lies on bad service call back"

- William Russell

Went to this dealership for a warranty radio/cd player replacement. When leaving after work preformed, there was a high tone emanating through my speakers. I backed up and informed the service person that assist me. He said it was the wiring to my sub woofer for which that was not an issue with the old radio. He checked with his service manager and he agreed with his service person. Again, I told them I did not have that issue before they installed another radio but they kept insisting it was the wiring to my sub woofer . I told them to put the old radio back in because I can not ride in the car with that annoying tone. I was told from the service manager that if they put the old radio back they would not have anything else to do with my original issue. The tone was gone after the old radio installed. I made the service manager aware.H e still insist my wiring would be an issue and after a heated dialogue I was told to leave and never come back.I filled a complaint through the Toyota complaint center. After taking my complaint, the center representative informed me that someone from Toyota On Nicholasville will call me. Two days later I did get the call. After explaining, she told me that she also agreed with the service department analysis. I told her I was told from the Toyota complaint center that there was pass radio issues and thy preformed the work. She insist this car was never there. Dates this was there: 6/19/15, 9/22/14, 6/20/14 new engine. Still having my original radio issue, I call Green's Toyota. They made an appointment and preformed the work. I have no radio issues. I never had anything done to sub woofer wiring and Green's did not say there would be any issues.

• Restaurant