Toyota On Nicholasville

2100 Lexington Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Satisfied Customer
3/20/2015

"Even Better Experience"

About 1 month ago I purchased my 3rd Camry from this dealership. This past week I took my parents to Bryan Wytiaz (who helped me with my last vehicle) and they bought a Camry as well. My parents were very pleased with how professional and knowledgeable Bryan was to every tiny detail and question my parents had. I was with my parents the entire time and I have never experienced a more smooth, non-pressured, easy going car buying experience. I would highly recommend anyone to buy their vehicle from this dealership. Steve Day was also excellent in helping price my parents trade in vehicle as well. Go see Bryan Wytiaz, he is fantastic!

Steve Day

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that both you and your parents had great experiences here with Bryan Wytiaz. Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your Camry!

Horton
3/07/2015

"Horton"

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Bill Booth is a super friendly honest guy who goes above and beyond to make the sale happen. If your looking to buy a car or truck I would highly recommend Bill Booth.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience here with Bill. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your Toyota!

RonH
2/26/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

Toyota on Nicholasville always takes good care of me! Makes buying effortless! Bill Booth was Freindly, not pushy, knowledgeable. Highly recommended , would definitely buy from again!

March 02, 2015

Hi Ron, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and your business. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Buick1
2/23/2015

"Outstanding!!!"

I have always been a Ford kinda gal. I have always heard Toyota Camry's are excellent cars. I especially like the safety features. I knew right away this was my car. And I received a great deal on it. Will definitely refer Toyota on Nicholasville to anyone that's looking to buy a new or used car. Ask for Bill Booth. He was outstanding to work with on buying my new car.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your Camry!

David
2/03/2015

"Service and trust"

Brian's one reson I am a return customer, several times over, and will be back for my daughter's car when she is 16. I trusted Toyota on Nicholasville to work with me when I bought my Highlander and my wife's previous Camry and new Avalon. Who else would I trust to ensure my daughter's safety and early driving experience? Toyota on Nicholasville puts the meaning of "Serves" in Service.

February 04, 2015

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are ecstatic to hear of your loyalty to Toyota on Nicholasville. We thank you for your kind words and are pleased to hear of another great experience here with Bryan and John. We look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your Toyotas! Thank you! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Noland
2/03/2015

"Bill Booth made car buying easy"

I highly recommend Bill Booth at Nicholville Toyota He took the pain out of car shopping and made it easier to buy a car.There team worked hard to get me the best deal possible and was even willing to deliver the car to Cincinnati Ohio for me.Ask for Bil Booth he will work hard from start to finish to make it a good car buying experience.

February 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to hear that you had an enjoyable car buying experience here with Bill. We thank you for your business and your recommendation. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Tavay
1/29/2015

"Best experience"

This was my first time buying a new car. I must say I left highly satisfied. There is no doubt in my mind I received not only the best deal but the best customer service.

February 02, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a satisfying experience here at our dealership. We look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your new Toyota!

ravensunset
1/24/2015

"Great Experience! "

Bill Booth was wonderful to deal with , Never pushy , kept us informed of everything going on and made sure we were satisfied with everything . There was no pressure and everything went smooth, I will recommend him and this dealership to anyone looking for a new car !

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill Booth. Thank you for your recommendation! Enjoy your Toyota!

lee
1/22/2015

"Positive satisfying experience"

Carlos Bowman exemplifies what a consumer wants to experience when purchasing a new vehicle. Knowledgeable, respectful and friendly are just a few words to describe him. He made the experience in purchasing a new vehicle simple and very efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to purchase at Toyota on Nicholasville.

January 26, 2015

Hi Lee, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive, satisfying experience here with Carlos. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you for your business! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Satisfied Customer
1/22/2015

"Bryan Wytiaz is an excellent salesman"

This is the 3rd vehicle in 5 years that I have bought from this dealership. I would not go anywhere else. The past 2 times I have dealt with Steve Day who is excellent. This time I dealt with Bryan Wytiaz. From the beginning he was extremely professional. I gave specific details of exactly what I wanted and the first car he brought to me I bought within 24 hours. He was attentive to everything I had asked for and was very knowledgable in all types of vehicles and models. Bryan was very professional and I would highly recommend to go see him if you want the best car for the best value. The last thing I told him was to "stop spoiling me" if that gives you any idea of the type of expertise and kindness he showed. Most car dealers harass and lie to you, Bryan was opposite and was completely straight forward about everything. I will continue to always go back to this dealership and will specifically ask for Bryan for any more vehicles in the future.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had such a great experience here with Bryan Wytiaz. We thank you for your kind words and for continuing to choose Toyota On Nicholasville. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Reviews of Bill Booth