Toyota On Nicholasville

2100 Lexington Road,
Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356
Toyota On Nicholasville Info
About Toyota On Nicholasville

Our large inventory and wide selection of models, along with competitive pricing, allow us to make you a great deal on the Toyota of your choice. At Toyota On Nicholasville, our goal is to assist you in making a confident decision. Our friendly, professional staff members are here to answer your questions and listen to your needs. Whether you're shopping for a new or pre-owned vehicle, we're here to help with your search. Our well-stocked inventory includes popular Toyota models, including Camry, Rav4 and Tacoma. Our service department has one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the area and offers multiple amenities such as a customer lounge with free Wi-Fi, television, lounge seating, free coffee and popcorn, an in-store café, and much more. Wherever you live in the Nicholasville area, or if you're driving from Lexington, Richmond, Georgetown or Frankfort, we're ready to serve you.

About Toyota On Nicholasville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Restaurant
  • Indoor Customer Parking
Barbara123
4/23/2015

"Great experience"

Bill Booth was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. He made the car buying experience very easy. He was not what I expected, which is a pushy salesman.

Crystal Agee
4/23/2015

"Bill Booth Goes Above&Beyond"

He made my car buying experience a breeze! Never met a car salesman as honest as Bill! GREAT experience purchasing my new car Thanks to Bill!

DonnieBoy
4/17/2015

"The best ever"

The most honest and professional salesman I have dealt with in 40 years. Handled financing options, packaged options, and all my questions with no pressure. Made the best deal from all Toyota dealers with 150 miles of where I live. I will be back again.

April 20, 2015

Hi Donnie! Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bryan! Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

einrav
4/15/2015

"Good experience"

I traded in my beloved Camaro (which I also bought at Toyota on Nicholasville) for a Toyota Rav4. Bill was not pushy, gave me time to decide. I stopped to just "look" on a Saturday evening around 7:00 p.m., thinking they would be closed. There were still customers in there at 9:00! They obviously do what it takes and work long hours to get it done.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience here with Bill. We are happy that you chose to stop in and we are happy to serve you! Enjoy your RAV!

Gambit19
4/14/2015

"Highly recommended"

My first time buying a new car wouldn't have been possible without the amazing help from Carlos and the Toyota staff. Thank you all soooo much! See you in a couple of months!!!

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with Carlos. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Sheree C
4/06/2015

"Will be back!!"

This was, without question, the easiest car buying experience ever! Our salesperson, Bryan Wytiaz, knew these vehicles inside and out and helped us decide what we really wanted very quickly. Within less than an hour and a half of arriving we had a deal we found very fair. There was none of the all too familiar chatter about "wanting to do a deal but.." This experience was totally different than any we've had while car shopping. We felt our business was very much appreciated. We've never recommended a car dealership or a sales person but we certainly will this time!

April 08, 2015

Hi Sheree, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience here with Bryan Wytiaz. Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Pam
3/31/2015

"The Best Experience Ever!"

Carlos Bowman is what every salesperson should be. He is honest, hard working, attentive to all your needs while not being aggressive and an all around nice guy. This is my 5th Toyota from Toyota on Nicholasville and Carlos keeps in touch with me throughout the years between new cars. I know if I ever need anything I can count on him to help me out. I recommend that you talk to Carlos Bowman before you make a decision to buy a new vehicle. He made promises and kept them all when we bought our first car. Thank you Carlos!

April 01, 2015

Hi Pam, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had another great experience here with Carlos. Thank you for your loyalty and your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new Toyota! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Satisfied Customer
3/20/2015

"Even Better Experience"

About 1 month ago I purchased my 3rd Camry from this dealership. This past week I took my parents to Bryan Wytiaz (who helped me with my last vehicle) and they bought a Camry as well. My parents were very pleased with how professional and knowledgeable Bryan was to every tiny detail and question my parents had. I was with my parents the entire time and I have never experienced a more smooth, non-pressured, easy going car buying experience. I would highly recommend anyone to buy their vehicle from this dealership. Steve Day was also excellent in helping price my parents trade in vehicle as well. Go see Bryan Wytiaz, he is fantastic!

Steve Day

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that both you and your parents had great experiences here with Bryan Wytiaz. Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your Camry!

Horton
3/07/2015

"Horton"

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Bill Booth is a super friendly honest guy who goes above and beyond to make the sale happen. If your looking to buy a car or truck I would highly recommend Bill Booth.

March 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience here with Bill. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future! Enjoy your Toyota!

RonH
2/26/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

Toyota on Nicholasville always takes good care of me! Makes buying effortless! Bill Booth was Freindly, not pushy, knowledgeable. Highly recommended , would definitely buy from again!

March 02, 2015

Hi Ron, Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and your business. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here with Bill. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again! -Toyota On Nicholasville Team

Reviews of Bill Booth