Toyota Santa Monica

Tony Doyle

March 17, 2017

"Good Experience"

- skelly

Great correspondence, negotiated with me on the price, and honored a couple of my requests, including delivering the car to me at my home in another city. No hassles.

March 14, 2017

"Reassuring and efficient service"

- chucker22

I am always a bit nervous dealing with Auto Service as I don't know much about cars and don't want to be ripped off. Joanna Tsymbaliuk, my rep at Toyota SM, is both friendly and reassuring. She tells me honestly what needs to be done, what can wait and what is not really necessary. I trust her advice and efficiency.

February 13, 2017

"Amazing Customer Servce!!!"

- Marie A Montana

My husband and I just got the new 2017 Toyota Prius Prime Plus and we could not be happier. If you are looking to buy a new car and want a sales rep who takes everything into consideration, explains everything in detail and is super nice, make sure you look for Corey Hand. He did everything in his power to make us the happiest customers. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience at Toyota Santa Monica! Thank you Corey! It was a pleasure!

Toyota Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA, 90401