Toyota Santa Monica

Mayer Kohan, Sales Consultant, Toyota Santa Monica

Mayer Kohan

4.2

August 16, 2017

"Vehicle and service excellent"

- tolkinarch

Martha was terrific as a service rep and the work was done expeditiously. Very satisfied the vehicle and all the staff at the Toyota Santa Monica dealership.

Martha Gudino

August 07, 2017

"Cordial and proficient service."

- Gerald123

I called for an appointment at Toyota Santa Monica and was happy I could come in ASAP! Once there, I had immediate help from Reyes Perez. He and all the service personnel were super friendly. Mr. Perez listened and did everything I asked for. While one part for the trunk had to be ordered, he said it would be available in the next week. I also took his advice and purchased the extended coverage for 45,000 mile. He explained it was was a smart purchase and I thought so too! I always enjoy my visits to Toyota of Santa Monica, from my purchase of a new Toyota Camry XLE, to the excellent care they provide for my automobile.

Reyes Perez

August 06, 2017

"Find the right car at the best price"

- Santos

Hyon Park is an honest, professional car sales man. I really made a difference in selecting and getting the right price for my son first car.

Hyon Park