Toyota Santa Monica

Tony Doyle

April 17, 2017

"Professional, efficient service"

- Professor

Finally there was a woman employee, and she couldn't have been more intelligent, focused, and a pleasure to work with. She knew exactly what to ask about the car and was able to estimate correctly when I could pick it up. I was impressed by this because even at 7 a.m. there were lines of cars in the service area. Ms. Tsymbaliuk was the best employee I've had at Santa Monica Toyota in the 16 years I have bought and serviced my cars there. She should serve as an example of excellent and attentive customer service as opposed to the often abrupt men in the service bay and the surprisingly indifferent, rude cashiers, who didn't even have the courtesy to tell me how long I would need to wait until they could process my payment (they were talking to each other and fiddling with papers). This has happened before at the cashier area, and you should fix it. Have Ms. Tsymbaliuk train them!

March 17, 2017

"Good Experience"

- skelly

Great correspondence, negotiated with me on the price, and honored a couple of my requests, including delivering the car to me at my home in another city. No hassles.

March 14, 2017

"Reassuring and efficient service"

- chucker22

I am always a bit nervous dealing with Auto Service as I don't know much about cars and don't want to be ripped off. Joanna Tsymbaliuk, my rep at Toyota SM, is both friendly and reassuring. She tells me honestly what needs to be done, what can wait and what is not really necessary. I trust her advice and efficiency.

Toyota Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA, 90401