Toyota Scion of Rancho Santa Margarita

Makes: Scion|Toyota|Service Center

Toyota Scion of Rancho Santa Margarita
Call
Toyota Scion of Rancho Santa Margarita Info

"I was extremely pleased with my car leasing experience at..."

I was extremely pleased with my car leasing experience at RSM Toyota. The gentleman I worked with, Luis Rodriguez, was very professional and made what is normally a very stressful situation a pleasant one. He went above and beyond to make sure every step of the process was comfortable for me. In my search, I reached out to 5 local Toyota dealerships, and while I got a response from all 5, only 3 of them were willing to negotiate the details of the lease via e-mail correspondence, which was an absolute must for me. With three young children, I did not have the time or energy to go shopping from dealership to dealership. My ultimate reason for selecting RSM Toyota to lease my new Sienna was the genuine personality of Mr. Rodriguez. His customer service skills are impeccable and he is truly just an overall nice guy who wants to make sure his customers have the best, most stress free car buying experience that he can make for them.

Luis Rodriguez

"This is the best car buying experience I've ever had. ..."

This is the best car buying experience I've ever had. George McCollough is a great sales person. Very informative and low to zero pressure to buy. His relaxed attitude made me very comfortable. I was so comfortable, I bought a Scion XB and had not planned on it. I'm also very happy with the finance department. Very nice, thorough and accurate people. Did I mention I'm extremely happy with my Scion too? It's great!!! Great overall experience with this dealer. I'll definitely return for my next car.

George McCollough

"Joe Cram is the best car salesperson I have ever dealt..."

Joe Cram is the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with. There was absolutely no pressure and he was able to provide me with a lease that was even better than I had hoped for. George McCullough was wonderful at explaining all the details of how to drive my new Toyota Prius, as it is my first Hybrid! I couldn't ask for a better experience in getting a new car. Sincerely, Barbara Attell

Joe Cram and George McCullough

"George McCullough is on of he best sales consultants I..."

George McCullough is on of he best sales consultants I have deal with since I started to look for a new cars. George was very friendly with no pressure, something that is very hard to find at car dealers today. If you are looking for a Toyota or a Scion, this is the guy you need to ask for, you won't be sorry!

George McCollough

"I had the best experience buying my car here and I just..."

I had the best experience buying my car here and I just had to share it. Randy and Simon were awesome, warm and friendly. The dealership is beautiful and had the best selection of any of the other 5 dealers I visited. Both Randy and Simon really clued into the features that I wanted in my Rav 4 and I could not be happier with my purchase. They made this experience one that was smooth and effortless. They took their time with me. I have referred at least 5 other people there since my great experience.

Randy Del Prado and Simon

"This was the best buying experience I have ever had. No..."

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. No high pressure sales people, no haggling over a few dollars. Great finance department that gives it to you straight. I got my new tundra for 0% financing and I can't imagine it being easier. I don't plan on purchasing another car any time soon, but when I do I will return to Penske Toyota RSM.

randy delprado and george

"I recently purchased a pre-owned Toyota Sienna at Toyota..."

I recently purchased a pre-owned Toyota Sienna at Toyota Rancho Santa Margarita after researching vehicles online and visiting several dealerships. The entire purchase process was extremely comfortable and surprisingly easy. The vehicle is extremely clean and fairly priced. My experience with sales consultant Blake can be described as courteous, friendly and professional in every way. Blake listened to our needs and treated us with genuine warmth and decency. This entire process was an eye opener - very friendly, professional and customer focused. No games, no hassles, no runarounds, no frustration, no fast talking. Blake was very thorough and knowledgeable about the vehicle and extremely helpful throughout the purchase process from initial visit through vehicle pickup. He followed through on all the little details and made certain everything was to our satisfaction. If your typical visit to auto dealerships ends in games and frustration you owe it to yourself to visit Toyota Rancho Santa Margarita. This will change your entire auto buying experience. They treat people right. Stop in and see Blake for your next vehicle. He is a gentleman and will treat you like family. This is how auto buying should be. This was an absolute 5 Star quality experience. This will be where I will purchase my next vehicle.

Blake

"I took my 6 month old 2009 Camry in because the check..."

I took my 6 month old 2009 Camry in because the check engine light came on and my transmission was sounding like crap (5989 miles). Turned out there was a broken spark plug in cylinder #2. Then 2 months later I had to have my Camry towed in because the engine burnt out since there was no oil in it. Penske Toyota denied warranty service because it was stated that it was my fault for not having any oil in the car (I had the oil change done at 5488 miles). There was no formal checking of the internal parts of the engine, just a quick oil dip stick test to determine the fault was mine and I was going to have to fork out at least $3000 to replace the engine and was told depending on what might be wrong or what they find it could cost me up to $12000-14000 to fix (I bought the car cash, so I owe nothing on it). Another $6000 and I could buy a new Camry. When I came to have my car towed to my mechanic, as I was leaving Mike Horner snidely said "I hope your mechanic can put in an engine for you." Really poor customer service!! I had the car towed to my mechanic (who is a licensed master mechanic) and he performed a simple pressure test and found that cylinder #2 (the one that had the original broken spark plug) had a major leak of 70%. He also found (using a boroscope) that the piston ring had a crack in it which was causing the leak and that's why there was no oil in the car (oil light did not start flashing on until 2/6/09 which was way too late to do anything with repairing the engine). Toyota would not look at the engine/car again because their Factory Technical Specialist and Parts manager declined any warranty service on. That is Toyota's final word. Now I am having to go through 3rd party arbitration to try and have my car replaced all because the Service Managers and Mechanics/Technicians do not do a proper thorough job when inspecting cars for problems because they are out to make as much $$$$ of you as possible and they don't seem to care about the customer at all. I was dissatisfied with the customer service, the quality of work, friendliness, overall experience and price. Dealing with the Penske Toyota Sales people was 100 times better than dealing with the service people. I would recommend to NEVER NEVER take your vehicle to the Penske Toyota in RSM because you will not get your vehicle fixed correctly and they will do whatever they can to have to avoid having to pay for large warranty services. Mike Horner is one of the rudest people working over there in the Service department. I've dealt with only one other Assistant Service Manager (Paul Rudin) and he was much more polite than Mike.

Mike Horner, Jim Markillie

"1)They charged me $44 for an oil change in November 2008..."

1)They charged me $44 for an oil change in November 2008 and when I asked if they would include a simple tire rotation with that extremely high charge, they refused. I went ahead and had the oil change because I was taking a lengthy trip the next day, but I will never go back. What a rip-off!! 2)I went there for an oil change in 2007 and they told me it would take 45 min. It ended up taking an hour and a half and they weren't even that busy. Ridiculous! (I can't believe I gave them another chance..see above)

"Unlike some salesmen, he treated me like an intelligent..."

Unlike some salesmen, he treated me like an intelligent person. Most treat women like they are stupid. Sorry I need to see what his name is when I go back for the next service visit. However, I conversed with him online and he did not waste my time. THANKS!

Some nice gentleman