Toyota of Bowie

Internet Sales

March 07, 2017

"Toyota of Bowie"

- Satisfied Senior

Recently, Toyota of Bowie technician(s) repaired my car. Although I arrived earlier than scheduled, I was received warmly and efficiently. My repair was one that required same day fixing, otherwise, I couldn't start my car. Also, I had a time constraint with respect to getting my car back because of an important previous commitment. I am pleased to report that Toyota of Bowie repaired my car and it was available well within my time constraint so that I was able to meet my commitment. I have used Toyota of Bowie service for years and have always been impressed by the overall professionalism of all that I have come in contact with, including the shuttle drivers. I am happy to refer friends and family to them.

February 22, 2017

"Excellent service by ken duckworth "

- Enzo1

I advice anyone who wanna get a car or resolve any type of problem at this dealership to ask for ken duckworth he is the best , first he helps the customer and treat him very well , he will never let a customer to waist his time , trust me guys he made the impossible to be possible Thank you ken I will never forget what you done to me

February 22, 2017

"Cleaning inside out"

- Syed

I visited two times to service my new car at 5k and 10k miles. Both the time neither the car was washed nor cleaned inside. This is my one of the main reason to buy the car apart from servicing. Servicing is still very good and I will recommend it. Not an exceptional service! Here is another I almost forgot. During the purchase of my car I requested to install GPS system which was installed by a third party (Bob is the owner). Here is what I did not like. 1. First of all they installed one year old system 2. No detail user guide 3. It kept the last entered address and tried to take me there 4. Upon request Mr. Bob happened to show at my house without letting me know 5. After that visit he neither called or tried to reach me through text. I am not using it for directions but rather my phone. I feel I did mistake asking to install for $1250. I could buy the best GPS within $500. I feel like cheated.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $24419