Toyota of Bowie

Product Specialist

August 21, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- Mrs ❤️ Montgomery

Went into Toyota Of Bowie on this past weekend to see if I could get a new car. My Salesman Mr Jason Roberts was exceptional!! From the time I arrived at the dealership until my final steps into financing, he assured me that I was going to be ok. He explained every detail of the sale, from what I could and could not afford being realistic in every aspect. Every question I asked he answered, not just with a short to the point answer, it honest and definitely detailed. My test drive was amazing. Jason explained the entire operation of the vehicle before we left the lot!! When we got back I had made my choice, the Toyota Camray SE!! I was very nervous about the whole new car buying experience but Jason Roberts made it a pleasurable experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends but most of all I would recommend Mr Jason Roberts as their salesman!! Thank You again Jason and Toyota of Bowie

Jason Roberts

July 30, 2017

"Deceitful sales tactics"

- djurgojr

I found a listing on Toyota of Bowie's website for a late-model used vehicle I was seeking one week ago. Over the past week, both my wife and I made a few different visits to the dealer to inspect and drive the vehicle. We had lengthy conversations with the sales person and the manager; they knew we were interested. At some point over the past few days, the dealer apparently removed the specific identifying information for this vehicle, including pictures, from its website and replaced it with a "generic" listing with a price that was $4,000 higher than what I had relied upon originally. Nobody at the dealership informed us of this development during our visits there this past week, including a visit yesterday, even though they knew we were seriously interested in the vehicle and had seen the original listing online. When I returned today to make a deal to purchase the vehicle, I was told the Internet price upon which I had relied was "a mistake" (even though the original price was absolutely consistent with the advertised prices for the same model offered by other dealerships). The new price was suddenly $4,000 higher. They offered to discount the new price by $3,000 - still $1,000 over the original online price that I was relying upon to negotiate a final deal. I have purchased used (and new) vehicles several times over the years and expect certain sales tactics and "games" that sometimes cross the line of being ethical. But today's shenanigans were simply sad and disgusting. Really impressive, Toyota of Bowie.

Kevin Jones, Ken Duckworth

July 22, 2017

"An excellent salesman "

- Endy123

Honest, trustworthy fellow who is ready to go extra mile for the customer. Provided a comfortable environment before my purchase. I will highly recommend Chima Joe to any car buyer in the metro area.

Chima Joe