Toyota of Bowie

Tim White, Internet Sales, Toyota of Bowie

Tim White

Internet Sales

April 14, 2017

"Kevon Brooks knows that listening is a great asset!"

- AnitaR.

I was already a Toyota of Bowie, Service Department, satisfied customer. The question became, "Do I keep my good condition "97 Camry with only 91,000+ miles, or do I buy/lease a new car with modern technology?" After doing some research online, and at another brand dealership, I called Toyota of Bowie, New Car Department. Kevon Brooks was very professional from our first telephone conversation to book an appointment. At that appointment, he asked another salesman, Tim White to join us. After a thorough, no pressure meeting, I left with their written down information about each choice which I could study at home to make a decision that fit MY transportation needs. Yesterday, since Kevon was out of town, he had arranged for the closing that was equally low key and very professional. I will miss my 20 year old, low mileage, tan '97 Camry friend, but this red, 2017 Corolla is a winner! Anita R.

April 14, 2017

"Toyota care service"

- tjm32

I had a not so good experience on my last service here for my 20k mile service. It took unusually long and they were unable to complete the oil change. I expressed my concern to service manager Alex Garcia later that day by phone. He was very apologetic and genuine about wanting to make me happy and remain a customer. He offered to redo the service and provide a loaner car for me to get to work while they serviced my vehicle. I understand mistakes get made but it is nice to know that management will step in to fix the situation and minimize my inconvenience. I'm typically not one to complain, but I could not have asked for a better result from Alex Garcia. For that reason, I'm willing to remain a customer of Toyota of Bowie.

March 07, 2017

"Toyota of Bowie"

- Satisfied Senior

Recently, Toyota of Bowie technician(s) repaired my car. Although I arrived earlier than scheduled, I was received warmly and efficiently. My repair was one that required same day fixing, otherwise, I couldn't start my car. Also, I had a time constraint with respect to getting my car back because of an important previous commitment. I am pleased to report that Toyota of Bowie repaired my car and it was available well within my time constraint so that I was able to meet my commitment. I have used Toyota of Bowie service for years and have always been impressed by the overall professionalism of all that I have come in contact with, including the shuttle drivers. I am happy to refer friends and family to them.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $24419