Toyota of Bowie

Tim White, Internet Sales, Toyota of Bowie

Tim White

Internet Sales

June 13, 2017

"Bad credit but walked out with a car of my choice!"

- Amarachi

I'm new to the states hence it terms of credit its as good as non existent, getting the paper work took forever but yep i walked out of that dealership with my 2016 Camry (FYI 12750miles) It took a while, but Uwone Jackson and his manager made it happen!

Uwone Jackson.

June 11, 2017

"Thank you "

- Monic

I went to Toyota to lease Rav4 2017. The service was great. I had a wonderful experience. They were so helpful , friendly. I felt really comfortable and good taken care of . I received email and message after leasing the car cause they wanted to follow up and see if everything is fine and I'm happy with my new car. Special thanks to Mr Ricardo Walters and Mr Fernando.

Ricardo Walters, Fernando

June 01, 2017

"Toyota of Bowie - Great Service!"

- La007

I recently purchased a 2017 Toyota Camry at Toyota of Bowie and I couldn't be happier. The service and professionalism was great. Thanks to Farnad, Fayyaz and Cece - excellent staff. Rosalind

Farnad Shirazi; Fayyaz Khan and Cece