Toyota of Bowie

Tim White, Internet Sales, Toyota of Bowie

Tim White

Internet Sales

February 22, 2017

"Excellent service by ken duckworth "

- Enzo1

I advice anyone who wanna get a car or resolve any type of problem at this dealership to ask for ken duckworth he is the best , first he helps the customer and treat him very well , he will never let a customer to waist his time , trust me guys he made the impossible to be possible Thank you ken I will never forget what you done to me

February 22, 2017

"Cleaning inside out"

- Syed

I visited two times to service my new car at 5k and 10k miles. Both the time neither the car was washed nor cleaned inside. This is my one of the main reason to buy the car apart from servicing. Servicing is still very good and I will recommend it. Not an exceptional service! Here is another I almost forgot. During the purchase of my car I requested to install GPS system which was installed by a third party (Bob is the owner). Here is what I did not like. 1. First of all they installed one year old system 2. No detail user guide 3. It kept the last entered address and tried to take me there 4. Upon request Mr. Bob happened to show at my house without letting me know 5. After that visit he neither called or tried to reach me through text. I am not using it for directions but rather my phone. I feel I did mistake asking to install for $1250. I could buy the best GPS within $500. I feel like cheated.

January 31, 2017

"Dealer Retracted price guaranteed "

- Lauren01

I contacted Tom a manager at Toyota of Bowie and negotiated a price over the phone and once he spoke with his general manager he retracted his price. They were extremely rude both he and Mr. Hess the GM and when I arrived at the dealership Hess was extremely rude and inappropriate. After an absurd scene was made the dealership honored the price that they quoted hours later. I was so disgusted that I was willing to go to another dealership and pay more money but my spouse couldn't pass up the offer because it was a steel since they messed up. I personally never received an apology from the GM. I would not recommend anybody buy a car from this place!

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $24419